Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 421, Looker wrote:Is this sarcasm? Everything here is written down...forever...why would you need to be reminded of something...? The intent is to sort.
:yawn:
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 424, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 342, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Popopo
Scum has been caught. Vote GuiltyLion with me or you will be scum claiming. K tnx.
Ok senpai

vote: guiltylion
Idk if I'm comfortable with going to bed leaving someone at L-2 this early in a day
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:28 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 357, GuiltyLion wrote:Norway is trying reeeaaaaalll hard to act
super
confident that he caught me
This post oof
This is caught scum posting
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:36 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 421, Looker wrote:
In post 176, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 144, Looker wrote:Do you feel we have a legitimate claim 7 pages in?
I don't think there is a rule that you can't claim within 7 pages...

What do YOU think about the claim? Do you believe they are millar?
I think I'm accustomed to Saudade claiming mason every game, so I think I could care less. I was trying to offset my bias with your opinion.
In post 183, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 144, Looker wrote:...
I kinda don't like this post.

-Apathy
-laziness
-voting for no reason

Don't like anything about this post actually.
  • I don't see how it's apathy when I'm asking you questions. Apathy would be ignoring you entirely.
  • Lazy is a strong accusation to make. Lazy compared to who and using what metrics?
  • I definitely have a reason for voting you. Is your accusation your way of asking for it?
    Voting you will help me sort you, Glitch, and osuka all at the same time.
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Looker, why did you vote for Quick?
To sort more players than Quick
In post 221, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:lol this game is going to be a clash of egos huh
That's any game where the players are insecure. Don't let that poison you.
In post 299, Glitch wrote:Why with all this to go on would we still be in RVS?
Simple - a mason claim is self-resolving: Truth should die tonight or get lynched tomorrow. I'm not fond of people hijacking my attention as a form of distraction. There are still 11 other people that I have to go through.
In post 299, Glitch wrote:I'm just gonna say Looker really bugs me with the very little contribution he has. There's nothing good he contributed here.
Would you prefer an overexaggeration of word vomit that no one's going to read? Please challenge my thoughts: With what that I've presented do you disagree? Are you accusing me of playing it safe with my first two posts of the game...? Your expectations are unclear.
In post 420, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Glitch and Looker, remind me why you two are voting Quick?
Is this sarcasm? Everything here is written down...forever...why would you need to be reminded of something...? The intent is to sort.

I should have more time to post this weekend; sorry I've been so busy.
do you have any reads
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:59 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

super
In post 374, GuiltyLion wrote:Finally, if you were truly confident that you caught me, you wouldn't feel compelled to hedge like you did in the last sentence. "IF GL flips scum, I'm gonna celebrate" like ok bud, you know I'm not flipping scum. If you were town and thought you caught scum and were proud of it, you'd be bragging already and asking others to join you, not awkwardly trying to pretend like you're already proud yet still introducing uncertain tone into it and suddenly switching to future-thinking ("I'm going to celebrate" vs being in the process of actively celebrating).
So is he trying really hard to seem confident or is he hedging? You criticize norwe for doing one thing and then you come at him for doing the opposite too.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:59 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Nauci »

UNVOTE: GuiltyLion

Too much lolhammering on this site to trust y'all with this while I'm asleep

Sun is up so time for bed; see y'all in the afternoon
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Rozyroz has failed to pick up their role PM and is being replaced. If they show up before I manage to find a replacement, they can stay.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:05 am

Post by osuka »

In post 389, Nauci wrote:
In post 293, Truth wrote:Could they not be performing an act of WIFOM? Where they intentionally push each other with reasons that seem legitimate, but it's because they know people will think they are town for doing them.
I 100% believe that scum put on this type of show sometimes but I 0% believe that either Quick or Osuka could do that
ouch, I’m hurt

I definitely want you to see my scum game sometime, please make sure you’re in more games with me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 404, Nauci wrote:
In post 359, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.
I don't feel pressure from a case on me that's as bad as GuiltyLion's.
for somebody who "doesn't feel pressure" you sure felt the need to ramp up your activity and argue with every point
Hol up

Didn't you shade him for not addressing your accusations point by point when he flat out called it bs?

Are you now shading him for then going and doing that?

Say what now
I posted the first thought to pressure him further cause all he had given at that point was "this is classic scum GL omegalul" and hadn't bothered to respond to the actual substance I had put into the thread. That was not an invitation for him to then go on a Crusade to Spin Literally Everything I Ever Post as scummy

and I was being honest when I said later that if he had just ignored me I would have seen that as townier. The first 'shade' was me putting more heat on him, not me saying he's scum for not addressing my accusations.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 408, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLying also left without answering my question which i helpfully reminded him to do.
Scum claiming.
my dude, when you posted this it was 1 am and I had gone to bed. See also this post where I said, 5 hours earlier, that I would be around for the next 3-4 hours:
In post 304, GuiltyLion wrote:I'll be around for the next 3-4 hours so hmu and let's jam, especially the cats cause I want CSF to townread me
I also frankly am not going to answer the question, because it's loud and clear that your intent is just to argue with me and paint me as looking bad rather than actually get useful info from it. If you don't think Nauci and CSF are town, tell the thread what you think they've done that's scummy, and we can hash it out. If you think they're town then you shouldn't care why I think they're town, either I'm scum and they're me TMIing real townies, or I'm town and we agree on townreads. Either way there's no point in talking about it except to try to further shade me, which I'm not all that interested in.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 411, Nauci wrote:I just found it odd that popopopopo immediately accepted the voting alliance without questioning, and that this in turn was accepted without questioning. It felt alignment indicative to me but I couldn't fathom in which direction without doing some heavy meta lifting
If Norway is town then popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopop is likely scum, especially given the hop on me which I'll get to
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's also bloody hilarious that he calls me out as "tunneling" when that's basically what he's been doing himself. Town!GL is usually much more subtle and takes a look at the whole game, he doesn't double down on a shitpush.
my dude

the game hasn't even been going for 2 days yet

you're just salty I opened with a scumread on you

and I don't know where the "more subtle" idea comes from? I definitely will take people head on as town, all the time.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 427, popopopopopopo wrote:
super
This post oof
This is caught scum posting
Is this really what you want your legacy to be when I flip green? Why doesn't town!GL make that post?

Do you disagree with me that Norway was, in fact, trying real hard to act confident that he caught me? Or are you just shading me cause I was being snarky?
In post 429, popopopopopopo wrote:
super
In post 374, GuiltyLion wrote:Finally, if you were truly confident that you caught me, you wouldn't feel compelled to hedge like you did in the last sentence. "IF GL flips scum, I'm gonna celebrate" like ok bud, you know I'm not flipping scum. If you were town and thought you caught scum and were proud of it, you'd be bragging already and asking others to join you, not awkwardly trying to pretend like you're already proud yet still introducing uncertain tone into it and suddenly switching to future-thinking ("I'm going to celebrate" vs being in the process of actively celebrating).
So is he trying really hard to seem confident or is he hedging? You criticize norwe for doing one thing and then you come at him for doing the opposite too.
This is a pretty bad post here popopoppopopopop. I think it should be clear what I was saying: Norway was
trying
to seem confident despite not actually being so, that's the point. The key word is "
trying
". My argument was that if he
was
confident, he'd be less likely to have hedged in the way that he did, there's all this bravado until he says
"if"
I flip scum then he'll give himself those back-pats he wants to give himself.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

The other thing I don't like about popoppopoopoppopo's vote:

You previously said Nauci was "forced as fuck" and were voting her. Then she quotes one, yes ONE, post of mine she doesn't like, and votes me, and your response is to put me at L-2 with no hesitation? Did your read on Nauci change? Do you think she just decided to lolbus me cause Norway wants to play like he's some RVS god, even though I later linked a game where I opened the exact same way as town? It seems pretty dissonant to me!

VOTE: popopopopopo
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 411, Nauci wrote:I have only played 1 game with GL and it was a newbie he replaced into like 2 years ago so I can't even remember his alignment
we also played another newbie where you replaced in and you scumread me and never finished reading D1 where I caught scum

then we lynched the cop on D2 and town won on D3 before I even had a chance to post
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry and to be clear we were both town together in that one! which I hope is the case here too!
Candy Shop
Candy Shop
Townie
Candy Shop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Candy Shop »

Truth,

Question 1

What was the thought process behind your miller hood deciding that you would be their representative?

If I was in a group with 3 people and we needed to make a high attention play like that on the first day, we would choose the most experienced player or player with the most relationships with people.

I literally cannot conceive of a scenario where they just go 'Hey June 2020 joinee, take the ball and make the second post in the thread and claim you are a miller mason' and I say that as a June 2020 joinee.

Can you give me a brief summary of the thought process that went into this decision to appoint you as their representative?

Question 2

You were earlier voting for someone accusing you. As soon as I made a post asking if NL can be optimal, you immediately jumped to NL parroting my reasoning that there's no clear info.

If you honestly believed that there were no discernible scum in the beginning like you seemed to believe, why did you vote for LQ the second he started pushing you?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

those are some good questions & points Candy Shop

townpoints for thee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now GL is trying to spin things in an entirely different direction, this is known as misdirection.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

here's my "taking a look at the whole game" reads for Norwegian:

Townies: CSF, Nauci, Lickety, Candy Shop
don't feel like voting today but maybe a scum: Looker, osuka
has not played the game yet: rozyroz
self-resolving: Truth
could see myself voting today: mavsfan, glitch
one of these two is scum: Norway, popopopopoppopopoopp

p-edit: What am I misdirecting away from? I replied directly to the latest two people that voted me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 444, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Now GL is trying to spin things in an entirely different direction, this is known as misdirection.
do you really see nothing suspicious at all with popopoppoppo this game, or how he casually hopped onto me?

assume I'm town for a second, how does that look to you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 446, GuiltyLion wrote:do you really see nothing suspicious at all with popopoppoppo this game, or how he casually hopped onto me?
I don't, because i think there have been plenty good reasons to vote you.
In post 446, GuiltyLion wrote:assume I'm town for a second, how does that look to you?
Well that should be obvious it will make me look bad. However, i think your play has been way scummier than him so far.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't, because i think there have been plenty good reasons to vote you.
uh, what? Can we revisit these again:

1) You claim my RVS entrance is scum. I have since linked a game where I opened the EXACT SAME WAY as town.

2) You claim I don't have the energy/ability to play scum at high effort well. This is true! I have since posted 40+ times (my post count now exceeds that of my most recent scum game, for the record), and I have also made the point that it's only been 2 RL days

3) Nauci and Popo claimed I contradicted myself. I gave succinct explanations for both of those contradictions, the first being that I don't think it's scummy to not reply to a post by post scum case on you and I was trying to pressure you, the second being that there was no contradiction because my point against you was that you were trying/faking confidence rather than actually having it

If you're town here, and I'm trying to play with the idea that you are in good faith to possibly catch onto scum sheeping you, you're making it pretty fucking hard to play with you this game Norway. You got tilted hard just because I opened scum reading you and cased you and now you're dedicating all of your effort trying to get me lynched and I'm not even convinced you genuinely think I'm scum, suggesting I'm scum for not posting in the thread for a few hours, suggesting I'm scum by making really vague claims about my meta that I don't even know how to address. I advise you shape up or this will end with one or both of us getting lynched.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:ell that should be obvious it will make me look bad.
further, I don't care how it makes you look, I care whether you think popopopoppoppoppo might be scum sheeping you onto the leading wagon. I asked you explicitly to assume that I'm town so you can try to walk through his ISO and possibly work with me and show me what you see. Your response suggests you're seemingly incapable of even assuming I'm town for a hypothetical, that's a really dangerous and bad way to play the team game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”