Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 260, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 188, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 178, Not_Mafia wrote:Battle Mage is today's lynch btw everyone
In post 185, Not_Mafia wrote:Battle Mage is definitely scum
Well I might be today's lynch, but I'm not scum dude! You selling anything else? :lol:

This post seems kinda too jokey to be scum. But I feel like the rest of the posting has been kind of incoherent.

But there's something I quite like about this post not being super defensive
FWIW I think BM's post goes beyond "not being super defensive" into "manufacturing trying to look super cool about the suspicion" territory
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Spoiler: ns vote on votato
In post 290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
As a new day broke out, Jake was found dead... asleep. Despite the wailing of the town to do his job, he stayed still all the same. Micc, the secretary, didn't do Jake's job for him, but instead woke him up.

Vote Count 1.6

Dunnstral (4):
DoctorPepper, farside22, HK 50, Green Crayons
HK 50 (2):
votato, bob3141
votato (2):
Malakittens, stungun0404
notscience (1):
geraintm
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
Battle Mage (1):
Not_Mafia
Green Crayons (1):
Battle Mage
Not voting (1):
notscience

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-22 07:23:04).[/area]
In post 292, notscience wrote: DP it doesnt look good for you 3/4 of us are already town you best town it up soon before the probabilities getcha

VOTE: Votato

Looks like an all green wagon there lets get this sucker moving

Mala
Bob
Robot
Farside
Stun

GC?

BM
DP
NM
Dunn

gera

votato
In post 302, Not_Mafia wrote: is a bad vote

Yeah, idg why ns voted votato. What does the all green bw even mean when there was only 2 votes?

ns, you ever explain/justify this?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 329, farside22 wrote:So my top 2 scum reads are Dunn/NS. Still debating on who the 3rds scum is but those 2 are my strongest ones.
Did you ever explain your ns read? Do you still read ns as scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1276, Green Crayons wrote:Yeah, idg why ns voted votato. What does the all green bw even mean when there was only 2 votes?

ns, you ever explain/justify this?
Oh, okay so you did:
In post 336, notscience wrote:Games over

I spent two game days

Basically a goddamn month

Watching votato lurk to a scum win

My votes not lazy.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmeh

not a great reason but also not scum indicative imo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler:
In post 341, farside22 wrote:
In post 332, votato wrote:farside, could you elaborate on your scumreads?
Dunn scum read you can find: here Thanks in part to GC for finding the massive discrepancy.
And if you are unclear why this scummy. Mala was calling you and hk scum together as well. Dunn basically agreed with those scum reads then switched to mala is scummy for saying the exact same fucking thing.

As for NS well I don't like his vote on you. He ignored the Dunn wagon and his reads here really have no explanation.
Like BM for example was pretty much not saying much, Gera hasn't offered much but he went with voting for you over others.
Why the criticism for DP?
I get the impression the list is a reason for him not to vote for Dunn.

I have a few null reads: BM, geraintm and mala.

I'm equating your play to large normal and NM I have a gut ping he is town (now he has tricked me in the past so I'm not married to my gut) but I get where he is going with BM.
In post 636, farside22 wrote:I feel like my read on NS should change......I know that sounds odd, but i just finished a game where a player says all the things that sound right but still that weird ringing sound is in the back of your head saying. NO DON'T BUY IT!!
I wish mala said something more. I feel like when I read her post it's all surface level posting that offers nothing new to the conversation.
In post 510, votato wrote:
In post 509, Not_Mafia wrote:It's possible I guess, but votato or Battle Mage is today's lynch
what exactly is the case against me? i realize that my vote was a bit lazy/sheepy but i did say that i found GC suspicious before stun's case. so either i expected a good case and decided to bus before i even knew why i was bussing, or stun read my mind and said exactly what i was thinking. i guess ill leave it to you to decide which is more likely
Fos votato

Bad unicorn, bad. I'm not sure what your trying to do with your interaction with GC. Half I was like is he really trying to get GC to scum read him or is he goading GC for a reason. The other half is like, wow that guy.
Just going to say one last time. I hate your play style.
*take fos back*
*glares at votato*

post 518 this is making no sense to me. BM is usually more logical then this unless he is on tilt, no reason for tilt at this point.

Sigh now GC, he is on tilt. I need something strong to drink to read through his post. I can tell at this point it is going toward rage/none sense mode.
hmmm note to self check GC meta. I don't like GC's rant over BM's requested replacement. It's a bit over the top.

@Mala: Who are you currently scum reading?
In post 579, Not_Mafia wrote:Mage/votato/Dunn
Vote Dunn with me!

In post 580, stungun0404 wrote:I find it weird that geraintm and dunn are suddenly coming out of the woodwork sticking up for BM, and dunn has already stuck up against geraintm being lynched, and geraintm weakly against dunn? Anyone else find this strange?
Meh. I have seen scum stick up for town and buddy those that are on players scum list. I find that NAI typically for that reason.

I stopped on page 25, I have to run out shortly. I hope to have a finally thought or at least scum list when I'm done. I had a weird thought that hit me while I was reading things and I want to reread a few things over to see if I'm going crazy.
In post 888, farside22 wrote:
In post 74, notscience wrote:I don’t really get the farside scumread either because I’ve been agreeing with every one of her posts ;)

But no seriously I think her mala read makes decent sense especially given the info available thus far

Pedit-

Eh. Seemed over the top to me, but as I said I’m still getting reacquainted and it’s why I’m not pushing it besides my first comment and your questions.
In post 145, notscience wrote:I’m alive

Mala who’s scum
In post 146, notscience wrote:That second questions open to DP and farside too before I effort and read those wall posts from bob and bot
In post 171, notscience wrote:I’m giving mala space bc I’m nice and also a wee bit drunk

There’s more than one way to skin a huma- a ca- an animal
In post 187, notscience wrote:Miltabk I don’t remember you being this cryptic
In post 237, notscience wrote:Farside I’m honestly not engaged we went to hang with my work friends in the city and have been drinking since 2p and I haven’t sufficiently efforts but I wanna feel Involved
In post 244, notscience wrote:Hi friend I will vote when I am sober enough to Lynch some ecumfucks bc idk if you’ve tried but it’s hard to figure out ulterior motives while drunk but I’m good for it I promise or farside mala and dp will Lynch tf out of me
In post 292, notscience wrote:
In post 115, farside22 wrote:That's cool. Man the guide lines and the social standards are going to be a pain in the ass for a few months. I haven't even been called to come back to work and my place has been open a month now. They had some people come back so far, but not all.
When you go back be very careful with the table cleaning water the CDC recommends weve lost multiple uniforms so far to it! Otherwise its not really too difficult you just have to keep the tables separate and the whole mask thing.
In post 119, geraintm wrote:Yeah, I'm glad there are a few people here I've played with so my day1ness wont be too much of a problem
???
In post 135, HK 50 wrote:
[Declaration:]
Townlean on the sentinent green crayons.
Why?
In post 138, Malakittens wrote:Hm. I really did just like HK 137. But I want to see how that progresses
2nded
In post 149, farside22 wrote:Bob reads well so far. It's still early but nothing jumps out as bad. I think HK is just proding people. I find one question a bit non-sense so far but to each there own.
Is it bad I see their back and forth as tvt
In post 161, Malakittens wrote:I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
Maybe you are town
In post 166, HK 50 wrote:
In post 143, Battle Mage wrote:I'll catch up later, but for now:

VOTE: HK 50 - biggest wagon and he appears to have a horrible post restriction and needs to be put out of his misery. :lol:
[Definition:]
Efficiency: the ratio of the useful work performed by a machine or in a process to the total energy expended or heat taken in.

Known antonyms: Master Battle Mage
I have no read off this but I feel like yall need to read it again because its hilarious
In post 174, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 155, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Not a bad vote. Someone's living up to their name.
Itd be a lot nicer if hed give reasons for his votes
In post 177, Green Crayons wrote:bob's posts look like scum trying to effort. (shrug)
I can kinda see it but I think it just sounded town?
In post 204, HK 50 wrote:
[Rebuttal:]
Space to do what exactly? You asked a similar question to Masters Doctorpepper and Farside right afterwards which indicated to my sensors it was directed towards townish people in your perspective. Or is this wrong?

[Accusation:]
During the Farside vs Malakitten interaction, you simultaneously supported farside read while also pleading the case that somebody not knowing the reference is NAI. I would have no issue with this had you committed to something like: "Master Farside push was good for the info at the time, but ultimately I find the points raised to be NAI".

In short, I see you as someone who is fencesitting. Your actions seemed planned to respond to whatever the threads focus was at the time. When master Malakitten was being pushed, you voiced suspicion in post 70 and 74 fueling it. When the pressure waned and was redirected to Dunnstral/farside, you casually begin to treat master malakitten as town tonally.
Just circling back in case you missed my reply- its the people im used to. I agreed with her comment but not that it made her scum- my scumread was from malas reaction to the push, which iirc someone said is prob just town frustration at being pushed over stupid shit which made a lot of stuff. I get it seems fencesitty but until Ive got scum in my sights i sit back and chitchat with my usual suspects to help me get my footing
In post 230, geraintm wrote:
In post 229, stungun0404 wrote:OK, I'm halfway through the pages. Making progress!

Would like to know how many scum are typically in a 13 player game though? 2? 3? Or 4? I am guessing 3, but not sure.
I am assuming 3
Id just like everyone to note this was a 7 min reply which means hes actively reading the thread just doing nothing
In post 240, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: Geraintm

Absolutely nothing in their ISO thus far points to scumhunting, and I do not like that. Especially paired together with their commitment to stalling that they admitted to in by saying "you all do you, i'm going to wait until things become more clear."

That does not settle right with me at all.
goodvotes

this dude is town
In post 252, geraintm wrote:I have nothing at the moment. day 1 people talk but it doesn't mean anything. votes are the important thing and there just haven't been many so far. I'm very much the type of person who looks at people's voting patterns and trying to either spot inconsistencies or really, really bad logic used to justify them

when I say you all do you, it is just me saying I don't have the mental capacity to argue over perceived slights, misunderstandings or whatever
@mala- is this true or false
In post 259, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 183, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Vot.
Mala, hold on. This slot is quite empty. Hasn't posted since day 1 irl. Why the vote here?
nah its prob a good vote
In post 267, farside22 wrote:Votato is typically posting more by this point in the game. So i don't mind the vote from mala.
You're town too??? wow.

DP it doesnt look good for you 3/4 of us are already town you best town it up soon before the probabilities getcha

VOTE: Votato

Looks like an all green wagon there lets get this sucker moving

Mala
Bob
Robot
Farside
Stun

GC?

BM
DP
NM
Dunn

gera

votato
In post 316, notscience wrote:I’m townreading the whole wagon, who do you think is scum on it?
In post 342, notscience wrote:I dislike the above post even though I agree with everything farside says
In post 362, notscience wrote:You know who said that farside?

Me

When he was very clearly actively reading the thread and replied 7 min after a question but hasn’t done anything

But I’m not giving reasons right
In post 666, notscience wrote:
In post 636, farside22 wrote:I feel like my read on NS should change......I know that sounds odd, but i just finished a game where a player says all the things that sound right but still that weird ringing sound is in the back of your head saying. NO DON'T BUY IT!!
I’m town as fuck farside

I’m sorry that’s the only thing I can say atm! I’ll weigh in soon

It’s been 24 hours since clidd said he’d give reads btw
In post 674, notscience wrote:I’m caught up

Stun gun is very wordy and I think it’s weird he asked the robot to be less though but I’m not sure it’s AI or not but man that guy can type some long posts

Mala why is my read progression re you town if you said yourself you expected to be tunneled all game
In post 678, notscience wrote:I’m flip flopping on voteto

I think mala town
Far town
Stun town
Gc town
Robot town

I’m nulltown reading bm?
Idk about dp
In post 868, notscience wrote:
In post 864, farside22 wrote:Still not sure about NS, he has been pretty low under the radar about his thoughts as well.
I’ve been vla for most of the day and I dare say pretty up front when I’m not

I wish mala was here for a second opinion on you :(
In post 869, notscience wrote:Maybe I could go for farside with my double vote.

Lots of quote walls but its just to show the surface level scum hunting that ns is doing. He just makes minor comments, floats into the background and until the moment called me town. Agrees with a player without really adding anything new. He would also make a great association with gc scum reading back. (If gc is scum) with the tvt thing.

Reasons for my scum read on NS. The last post was the strongest reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

And yes I still scum read NS. He is better at interactions then he is here, so some of my feeling is part meta.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1277, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 329, farside22 wrote:So my top 2 scum reads are Dunn/NS. Still debating on who the 3rds scum is but those 2 are my strongest ones.
Did you ever explain your ns read? Do you still read ns as scum?
Oh boy I keep doing this.

Explained:
In post 341, farside22 wrote:As for NS well I don't like his vote on you. He ignored the Dunn wagon and his reads here really have no explanation.
Like BM for example was pretty much not saying much, Gera hasn't offered much but he went with voting for you over others.
Why the criticism for DP?
I get the impression the list is a reason for him not to vote for Dunn.
Although farside sprinkles other bits in there, the running theme is that ns is scummy because he's avoiding Dunn (who farside is reading as scummy).

I think that's more likely to come from town than scum, as it's easier for town to convince themselves they're right on their primary suspect and start finding others suspicious based on that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scratchings and Maris are the only valid votes for the rest of today
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ you jumped ahead 300 posts. :(

But skimming those 600s posts makes me wonder:
@Mala:
has ns pocketed you? what are your thoughts on ns?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1282, Not_Mafia wrote:Scratchings and Maris are the only valid votes for the rest of today
Dunn's no longer on the table for you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not for today, he was quite resolute in his pushes, which weren't going to happen, in the face of him and the Scratchings slot getting run up
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by notscience »

UNVOTE:

Good luck see y’all tomorrow
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Excuse u
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1177, notscience wrote:Farside I’m prettty sure she was right that I used to do it all the time and I actually want to try to work with her this game as evidenced in my iso so I didn’t wanna be brainlessly tunneling all game so I took a step back
What do you think of farside's case on mala?
Spoiler: farside's mala thoughts
In post 1160, farside22 wrote:
In post 1159, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 90, Malakittens wrote:
In post 65, notscience wrote:I’m not voting you yet mala but I’m worried my fears are true :(
No, I’m town I’m just having a rocky start.
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:It will prob remain on me until he gets a solid scum read that he death tunnels

<3 ya
In post 161, Malakittens wrote:What the fuck is my reaction to the current battle Mages posts.

@Notty:

Right now scum wise I’m kinda getting some pings, but nothing solid as of yet. {Vot, Dunn, BM}
I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
In post 641, Malakittens wrote:I hate to say it but I’m still ok with a Dunn lynch. As much as I didn’t like BM’s posts.. the SG flop is going to be a turn off right now in terms of voting there until I sort that out. Gera is off the table for today, but note I’m not sold on him being scum
Or town. He’s really null for me; the same with NM.
In post 691, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: clidd

Be willing to vote for Dunn.
In post 780, Malakittens wrote:I had a rough day, there’s no way I’m posting until Wed. :|

Mod: I’m VLA til Wed. Giving my vote as a proxy to nottyscience
In post 640, Malakittens wrote:Alright so my problem with SG is that he flipped so easily between BM and GC after he kept hounding that GC is scum because of similarities of tells between other players. Then stated that BM doesn’t feel like scum bc he wouldn’t sort out NM due to meta. Then just flops

It’s like an odd flop. That’s what bothered me is I’m like I read SG going after GC but why is he voting Bm?!?
So above is some quotes from Mala where she calls out notty, has a few town pings but never in any post did she call notty town, but gave her vote to him.
In a few post she says she town read both GC and BM back and forth but out of the blue and for no reason found she joined the BM wagon.
She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting.
this was in my spoiler text.

So above is some quotes from Mala where she calls out notty, has a few town pings but never in any post did she call notty town, but gave her vote to him.
In a few post she says she town read both GC and BM back and forth but out of the blue and for no reason found she joined the BM wagon.
She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

apparently you can't double the spoiler.

so here's farside's post without my additional spoilers:
In post 1160, farside22 wrote:
In post 1159, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 90, Malakittens wrote:
In post 65, notscience wrote:I’m not voting you yet mala but I’m worried my fears are true :(
No, I’m town I’m just having a rocky start.
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:It will prob remain on me until he gets a solid scum read that he death tunnels

<3 ya
In post 161, Malakittens wrote:What the fuck is my reaction to the current battle Mages posts.

@Notty:

Right now scum wise I’m kinda getting some pings, but nothing solid as of yet. {Vot, Dunn, BM}
I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
In post 641, Malakittens wrote:I hate to say it but I’m still ok with a Dunn lynch. As much as I didn’t like BM’s posts.. the SG flop is going to be a turn off right now in terms of voting there until I sort that out. Gera is off the table for today, but note I’m not sold on him being scum
Or town. He’s really null for me; the same with NM.
In post 691, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: clidd

Be willing to vote for Dunn.
In post 780, Malakittens wrote:I had a rough day, there’s no way I’m posting until Wed. :|

Mod: I’m VLA til Wed. Giving my vote as a proxy to nottyscience
In post 640, Malakittens wrote:Alright so my problem with SG is that he flipped so easily between BM and GC after he kept hounding that GC is scum because of similarities of tells between other players. Then stated that BM doesn’t feel like scum bc he wouldn’t sort out NM due to meta. Then just flops

It’s like an odd flop. That’s what bothered me is I’m like I read SG going after GC but why is he voting Bm?!?
She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting.
this was in my spoiler text.

She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 1287, Malakittens wrote:Excuse u
I don’t have time to deal with this tonight and I’m just getting annoyed in my skims
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1290, notscience wrote:
In post 1287, Malakittens wrote:Excuse u
I don’t have time to deal with this tonight and I’m just getting annoyed in my skims
Feel u.

I had a beer Foe the first time since Jan.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Okay, that was a reread (where I skipped ~15 pages in the 20s/30s).

I just want to see Porkens' answers to my Qs, and then I'll vote someone.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 624, Malakittens wrote:I’m actually p shocked though that bOb still has his vote on Gera.

As for the GC vs BM discussion. I actually did like how BM did come back to explain his read, but I do get GC point about it taking forever.

Notty I think is town because I don’t think scum!notty would be willing to give his vote temp to me That easily and I like how he changed his read on me in terms of when he was sorting me.
OKAY FARAIDE

FAME ON

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Mala I’ll sheep you if you’re confident just give me a shout
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1285, Not_Mafia wrote:Not for today, he was quite resolute in his pushes, which weren't going to happen, in the face of him and the Scratchings slot getting run up
Or maybe he is scum that didn’t think it was a threat !!????!!?!??? :roll: :roll:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I hope
I either pass out or not spam
This thread

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1283, Green Crayons wrote:^^^ you jumped ahead 300 posts. :(

But skimming those 600s posts makes me wonder:
@Mala:
has ns pocketed you? what are your thoughts on ns?
He’s awesome and I miss him.

Idk if he’s pocketed me. I doubt it though

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1261, Green Crayons wrote:Who the hell is scratchings
In post 1262, Green Crayons wrote:Or Maris
In post 1263, Green Crayons wrote:Goddammit NM I’m equally angry at you if that was a troll post or a real post with names for real players you made up.
In post 1269, votato wrote:that would take *effort*. ill go through and make *effort* day 2, or if it seems like the porkens wagon is really falling apart. theres a lot of gut, and it takes time for my brain to catch up with my gut.
Effort pls n thx.
In post 1272, votato wrote:i wont be offended that you dont think im a god.

thats a lie, im pretty hurt.
Paragods exist

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Can we lynch potatoe

I still like him for scum

Because of...
You guessed it..
Gut

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”