Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Random? Thought out to get rid of a player (DGB) or thought out because they doubt the player will hit one of them?

I doubt it's completely random, although, that's how I would do it to make all the finger pointing and WIFOMing just townie paranoia.

MOD:
There are no lynches, so the mafia has to exceed the number of townies to win? Because if they equal the number of townies a perfect endgame still allows for a draw, or do they just default at that point?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #224 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm trying to stay caught up... I've always been bad with following Day 1 arguments (the Coron/BM and friends one in this game) and besides what I've said I haven't had much else to say...

I do support lynching lurkers early game... but meh.

I'll try to post again tonight (after sifting through the 4-5 pages that will undoubtedly appear before I sign back on) and comment on which of the 4 I think should be exploded... or post a 5th option if I find one.

(BTW, I probably won't be much help early game, I get better later on)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #264 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Twomz »

Mayhem wrote:Drown Twomz in chocolate cherry ice cream. I don't believe he's always so apathetic early on. I'm sure I read a game where he was helpful. Besides, it's not really hard to make content, unless you're scum. Just pour your thoughts and feelings on to the page.
Yeah, when I do that I get lynched. Reading one game I've played in isn't going to give you a meta on me. My playstyle changes depending on the situation. I will put down my thoughts, and they won't be edited either... when I have them. Right now I'm just trying to figure out what's goin on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #385 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Twomz »

Still here, still trying to follow, still nothing popping out :(.

I'm not sure about a coron or BM explosion today. Mainly because in between all the bickering and gnashing of teeth there is some content. Tar... I really don't know about so that might be a good enough reason, although I kinda feel that way about everyone at this point. I believe the 4th choice was Mayhem? He seems to be pushing buttons in a very nonscum (ie dangerous) way... although this could just be a WIFOM ploy of his but any action could be described that way huh?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #388 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Oops >.< knew I shoulda reread.

NT BM.

I guess I haven't really noticed FL... which is probably why I thought Mayhem was the 4th choice... because I noticed him more. Bah, I might need to do an actual reread now, although I'd rather save up for a later time /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #391 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Max wrote:
Battousai wrote:When I think Max, this game, I think asking questions already being asked, repetitively
I can see you haven't seen the last post, I asked DGB "DGB do you really think BM is scum?", that is a new fresh question,
s
he hasn't answered yet and I think that as DGB has the power of kill over whoever
s
he feels like if we get a response we can say between the people on
her
list whoever we feel should get the lynched. If
s
he selects maybe 3 then we all vote on those 3 people.
>.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #445 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: BM, Mayhem, FL and Tar

Suck it >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #452 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Twomz »

DGB wrote:Twomz, are you a Jester?
Game Description wrote: Explosiva Mafia
3 mafiates
17 townies
Scum gives a bomb to a townie
Townie blows up some shit
My last post was just showing that unvoting, revoting and FoS spamming is retarded because VOTES DO NOT DETERMINE THE LYNCH!!! Just like kingmaker, you can vote for whoever you want with no restrictions beyond ones whomever is counting the votes puts there.

I know I'm not posting asstons of content... but really no one is and I've forced myself over the years to not spam during mafia games. I could post once every 4 or 5 hours if I wanted to (although that'd still be a post a page, geez) but I haven't seen anything I felt a need to comment on, so I've been hanging back. I'm not gonna post every time I read the thread and I'm not gonna post every single little thought I have on the game. If I have something to say I will say it, but I don't right now (I know I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but it's to drive home the point so meh).

Also, every time a page is added I feel the likelihood of me doing a reread slipping away... maybe y'all should start thinking about everything you want to say and hitting preview instead of double/triple/quadruple posting.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #486 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Twomz »

DGB wrote: Twomz: Already plotting endgame OMG that's so scummy, bad attittude, not really involved or playing. But plotting endgame. Nice.
Eh? I can understand the attitude and not being as involved as I normally am, but when did I plot endgame? I think you have me confused with someone else.

About the only thing I have to say at this point is for DGB to watch out, because the scum aren't very likely to be the ones who are pushing your buttons (barring WIFOM of course). If you see players "playing it safe" you might want to weight that heavier than you normally would.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Twomz »

Kscope wrote:Equal is win
I consider that important information.

But... I actually forgot about it until you brought it up (mainly because it was never answered). I just like knowing if the mafia has to meet or exceed the number of townies, I check in every game I play >.> what's wrong with that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #522 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Being off the radar does not count as being under it does it?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #604 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm here... I am going to try my best for a reread sometime soon /sigh.

Since I'm not being as helpful yet as I normally am for the town, I'm going to assume that the mafia won't give me the bomb unless they feel like I'm the only one left who is going to miss.

And while it's shrouded in WIFOM, TDC, you might want to put more or less weight on your target depending on if you pushed for them yesterday or not. Because realistically the mafia would want to pick a bomb they think would kill a person they want dead (2 birds with one stone), but knowing that they could pick a person who was attacking one of them to "clear" that person.

I'll trust your judgment on this one.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #625 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: armlx
because 1) I don't want to vote for myself 2) I can't think of anyone else and 3) I haven't decided if he really has just played with me enough to know I'm town or if he is scum trying to buddy up to me.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #674 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Twomz »

Got hit by a hurricane, but I have electricity and internet. Classes are canceled tomorrow, and unless my GF demands 100% of my time I should be able to do a reread and a full (hopefully content filled) post.

@ arlmx: I am always more suspicious than thankful when people protect me. I appreciate the fact that you realize I'm town, at the same time I know that you can't be 100% that I'm town unless you are scum (and for some reason wish to buddy up to me /shrug). Nothing personal it's just a playstyle thing.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #755 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Twomz »

I see nothing wrong with restricting who you are going to blow up, but it seems silly to have it on a deadline...

unvote, vote: K7
I'd rather eliminate players who are hard to figure out early rather than later.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #758 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Twomz »

What do you want me to do? I'm not saying I don't have a read on him now, I'm saying that I will NEVER get a read on him... unless of course I am mistaken in who I think he is.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #809 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Twomz »

I typically enjoy being scum more than being town... unless I'm a vig.

I guess I'm just violent by nature... /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #983 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Twomz »

It seems my evil plan has infected my playstyle... I figured at the start of the game that if I played poorly and lurked the mafia would be more likely to give me the bomb. But, to that end I kinda haven't check on the thread in a week or so >.> and I'm abandoning the plan since if it hasn't worked so far it won't work later on.

TBH I'm unsure of when I'll get a chance to do a good solid reread. Classes, GF and other (RL) activities take up far too much of my time (that's why this was the only game I was playing). I will try to get a good solid post in before the end of the week and feel free to nuke me if I don't get a good post in by then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”