Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Battousai »

Then we just sick a bunch of gumbas on him, duh!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Battousai »

People, come on now. Since when is wanting a replacement a scum tell? I'm with popultajo on this one. If time isn't scum, then I bet at least one scum person is on his wagon. But unfortunataly, we would have to lynch time first, and leaves a whole bunch of WIFOM.

FOS: timeater
, I don't like how you insult a player and came on so aggressive. Reminds me of another player.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

populartajo wrote:
Battousai wrote:People, come on now. Since when is wanting a replacement a scum tell? I'm with popultajo on this one. If time isn't scum, then I bet at least one scum person is on his wagon. But unfortunataly, we would have to lynch time first, and leaves a whole bunch of WIFOM.

FOS: timeater
, I don't like how you insult a player and came on so aggressive. Reminds me of another player.
Why do you FOS him if you dont think he's scum?
Two things:

1) I never said he wasn't scum, I said that wanting a replacement is not a scum tell. My reason for FoSing him was different

2) If I did vote him, I belive it would have been an L-1 vote. His actions do not deserve that right now, imo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Battousai »

Wth, I posted in here and I guess it didn't stay....

The jest of my vote, was basically what vivian said. Deadline lynch would probably decide the outcome.

ShadowGirl: Tbh stands for "to be honest"

I think I'll place Grimmy at L-3, that's adequate pressure for right now. The reasons are basically the same as Shadow's and everyone else's (the vote on time).
Vote: Grimmy
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Battousai »

Falcone: Inhale...... now exhale..... good. That was just a typo, I meant L-2 and not L-3. But it does appear I did make a mistake with just saying vote instead of positive.

unvote, positive vote: Grimmy
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto, when looking back at Time's last post, it doesn't sound like he was surprised to be replaced, but rather surprised that he wasn't yet.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Oh, I misinterpreted your last post. I thought you meant that you said Time as surprised to be replaced AT ALL. I do agree that it appears he was going to keep defending himself if he had too.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Battousai »

tajo: I think you are an overanalyser. The reason I'm saying this, is because it appears that you have some suspicion for Muerrto for
agreeing
with you on a point that he has already addressed. I don't think vivian finds me suspicious for agreeing with her about the timeater replacement tell event.

Right now I'm waiting for grimmy to post. I don't think he has posted since he's been at L-2.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Battousai »

Grimmy wrote: Part of my vote reflect the SAME reason Voodo voted, yet no mention of him.
The part of your vote that I take issue with is where you want to lynch an empty seat to avoid getting a replacement, whereas vodoo voted time before he asked for replacement. Also the timing of the vote (I believe it was L-1, not sure) raised a brow as well from me.

However you have made me look at two players a little differently, vodoo, and Tony Montana. Tony for basically the same thing as you, but on a lesser scale (didn't flat out try to lynch an empty seat, but did quote asking for a replacement as a reasoning for his vote), and Vodoo, the distract everyone comment, rereading that reminds me of a past game I was in where someone thought it was scummy of me to FoS 3 people for not contributing. I honestly see nothing wrong with it still, and in Grimmy's case is not something worth voting over.

FoS: Tony_Montana, Vodoo
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

If you thought time was scum, wouldn't you think Ergo be scum?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Battousai »

Falcone: Your first point is all point of view, thus hard to defend regardless of alignment. I made a mistake, I didn't proofread what I wrote down 'cause I was in a hurry. I don't think your point is too strong, as it's not like I put down L-3 when it was -1. 3 AND 2 is a simple finger slip.

Your second point, is based soley on you thinking grimmy was trying to deflect attention on vodoo. Now you may be right, but that doesn't mean grimmy made a point about vodoo in his defense post.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Battousai »

Falcone: After reading Grimmy's post, I felt that he was on to something with vodoo, so I placed a fos to mark my agreement with him on that issue, which is:
Grimmy wrote: Post 73, Voodo: Votes Grimmy. States im trying to “distract” everyone
Wifom on this one, as it appear that you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing.

Post 78: Voodo: says im trying to distract everyone from me by pointing FOS’s.
I pointed FOS’s to try to get other people to post more. I was mistaken in FOS’ing Tajo.
I'm starting to see tajo's point about the unvote/vote, BUT I think that the vote for information is leaning towards scummy than town.

Falcone: How is asking for the case ABOUT grimmy, deflecting attention away FROM grimmy. To me, it sounds counterproductive. Also, since when has grimmy become confirmed scum? While I do think that grimmy is scum, that is based on play and not any confirmations of guilt. Therefore, I think your adding in extra "scum points" to tajo when there is no need (like punishing a child for eating a cookie before dinner without checking to see if a cookie is missing).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Battousai »

Sorry for not posting, got busy in a couple of games.

My interpretation of the tony vote- seemed bandwagony. I don't recall him being against tajo's information lynch of erg0, so it not contradicting in that fashion, but if you lynch tajo then I would think part of your case against him is about the information lynch, and saying that the vote against tajo is for information makes me think that is your only reason because of the previous point.

falcone- how can a watcher role be proved, unless there is an investigative role around, I would think that the watcher is an unprovable role, like the doc is.

Tajo- Why claim? I felt that there was no need to claim at L-3. That plus your past play (information lynch and the surrounding, recent posts reponding under pressure)
Unvote, Positive Vote: Tajo
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

Please elaborate on what confuses you, and I will try to explain it so everyone can understand
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

Right now, your past play is making me question whether or not you are a powerrole.

And to clarify my last post:

A) The lynch for information is a scum tell because it seems like the ulterior, scum motive would be to try and get a mislynch with an excuse for the mislynch already in the reasoning for voting them (you were lynching them for info and not because you thought they were scum). The way you reacted to pressure put on you seems to me that your being pretty defensive. Also the L-3 claim is scummy because there is no reason why town would claim so soon.

B) If you claim watcher, all you have to do is say you watched someone and no one investigated them. The only way to prove it is if you claim to watch someone and a town power role uses their power on them. That is less likely to happen until way later in the game when the amount of players goes down. Also, if you are a watcher, you could out another town powerrole by saying so and so used their ability on so and so.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Battousai »

A) I didn't miss that, I just reject that reasoning because I find him wanting a replacement, but still posting as a null tell.

A2) Since when is being angry under pressure a town tell? Time reasons are unprovable, and messing with scum minds also messes with town minds

B) You have to be lucky and either get a town power role or the scum. You can go into the next 2 or so days without proving yourself.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Battousai »

That's what mine says! Am I town because I just said that? :roll:
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Battousai »

It points out that you're baseing people's innocence on them just saying they have the same win condition as you.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Battousai »

what's the difference between baseing innocence over confirmed in your eyes?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Battousai »

I agree with Muerrto. This whole wagon is asinine, IMO. Tajo claims, and says his win condition (if tajo IS protown, and Tony IS scum, tony now knows the town win condition. He can now lie and say that is why he unvoted). Shadowgirl later claims that is also her win condition (if shadowgirl IS scum, then she could have just lied to appear protown). Right now I see no reason why claiming that as a win condition is the basis for innocence.

The case Tajo invented against Muerrto was that he has a different win condition, which he interpreted from this post:
Muerrto wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:Well, I guess the fact that a line from his claim was identical (As in word for word) to my own town role was what I took notice of first. It's somewhat of a common phrase for pro-town role PMs, and I'm unsure of if you could assume it's being used, judging from what you get as a scum.
All threats to the town eliminated? That's kind of standard in most mafia games.
Tajo then ignores Muerrto's question regarding this quote and just trudges along with this idea. I'm more certain than before of Tajo's guilt, which would mean, IMO, Muerrto is town thus
Negative Vote: Muerrto
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Battousai »

Un-negative vote: Muerrto
, now that wagon has dissolved

Tajo, I know how to anaylze, I'm not stupid. YOU just seem to skip over the fact that scum could just say their win condition is the same as yours since (if your town) they would know it to be the standard. Also note that tony never said the initial reason for unvoting until called upon it (I can see scum tony going back and trying to find a reason to unvote to get the heat off him, besides just saying he [tajo] claimed).

I don't like how tony, in 291, basically said that anyone with the same win condition as tajo should be convinced of his claim. I'm starting to see a tony-tajo link, but I don't think they are both scum unless scum were given the townie win condition or got lucky and guessed it. Maybe scum buddying up to a powerrole, or maybe scum trying to protect the person who helped back up his fakeclaim. The mod said that not all the players have the same win condition, so maybe some of the people who claimed their win condition was lieing(shadow girl, tony, tajo).

Un-positive vote: tajo

Positive vote: tony
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto: He accused you of not scumhunting, not lurking (though the two are similar).

Tajo: Quit being an ass, we all know that is what you alluded to in 305, though not lurking but scumhunting. What was the point of bringing that up? Nothing I can see.

Falcone: What is your reason for voting Muerrto?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Battousai »

I feel the tajo/tony team is a stretch right now, but is a possibilty and is why I wrote it. BUT I do find the possibility of them both or one of them, being scum.

Buddying:

scum Tajo buddying to town Tony- scum is feeling the pressure and decides to claim. Then a townie decides to unvote them and that townie believes the scum's claim. The scum member then decides to buddy up to the townie, trying to keep a misguided townie alive as long as he can to support the scum member OR trying to get a link between the townie and self so when that townie dies the following night or any subsequent night (depending on when the scum neeeds more credience), the scum tries to look better as having defended this townie.

Scum Tony buddying to town Tajo- Obvious

Scum Tajo and scum Tony- Feeling pressured, tajo claims and his partner then automatically unvotes. When called for the reason for the unvote, Tony goes back to the post and comes up with a reason and notices the win condition and decides to post that is his win condition as well. Scum Tajo decides to take the opportunity and adds credibility to the possibility of tony being town by coming up with the cohesion scenerio we were/are in. OR scum already knew sample town conditions provided by the mod and used those in their claim to gain credulence and that is the reason tony went back and brought up the win condition in tajo's claim post as his reason for unvote.

Since we are allowed to say our win condition, I would hope the mod has done something to counterbalance this whole thing. I can defiantely see the mod giving scum 1 or more townie win conditions and saying the win condition might not be the same for all players.

Tajo: Either come up with a case against me or don't say anything. Half attacks like 398 are asinine.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto: Your 333 was completely bullshit. And by bullshit, I mean right on the money. Right now I'm iffy on lynching a claimed role on D1, and is why I'm on my second suspect, Tony.

Since none of us will admit to it, we all don't know the scum pm. I think that the scum could have recieved a vanilla townie role pm or a win condition to help balance the fact that we can say our win conditions. So I'm taking saying your town win condition with a grain of salt.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Battousai »

populartajo wrote:When the fuck did
I admit to have guessed my win condition
?
You did it again! :wink:

Falcone: Obviously scum would not have said that unless it was a slip. I'm guessing you are infering that it was a slip and not just written incorrectly, no? That's a big assumption if you are, with a mislynch of a powerrole if your assumption is incorrect. Are you that sure of your assumption?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

damn computer wouldn't let me post this (twice in a row now)...

Sorry for not being active, been busy all weekend and today doing homework (I have to write a persuasive paper on which gender is smarter, without picking neutral and had to write a program with Ada95 using multiple procedures to calculate the tenths of a second will spend in college and converting it to years/days/hours/minutes/seconds; the latter assignment is what I'm having the hardest time with).

ShadowGirl: If we discuss alternate win conditions, the scum/third party roles (who already have a different win condition) will know who has different conditions, and may choose to kill those people off to try and kill all the town powerroles. If tony is scum, he could also take this chance to not only appear to be helping the town, but to get the discussion off of him and tajo claiming to have the same win condition and the likes and try to blend in again.

Right now, I think we should be going for today's lynch. It's been 16 pages (plenty of information), and I think we need to progress this game along so not to hamper the town with a long day 1. I think both Tony and tajo are scum, but I feel tajo should be kept alive a minimum of one day as a precaution in case he's telling the truth and that he will have at least one night action to post. That leaves Tony, and I'm leaving my vote there.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Battousai »

I read your case, and then dismissed it for the most part. You said he isn't reading, where it is you who didn't read. In the post you quoted Muerrto from when listing the 3 things against him, the quote even says that Falcone made the list, so I don't get how he wasn't reading. You then say because Muerrto is focused on you he has to be scum. Tunnelvision is a null tell, IMO. Another reason you gave for saying Muerrto is scum is that he agreed with you that time was scummy, BUT later decideds to attack you. So what you are saying is that if someone agrees about you for one thing, they must agree with you on EVERYTHING else (I know that is strawmanning a bit, but that is how I interpret it). You say he is lying about your scumhunting and pushing your lynch softly. Hmm, I happen to agree with his conclusion on your scumhunting for the most part and I don't believe he has pushed your case softly, especially since he has only been attacking you. I really want to lynch you today, but I think that all claimed powerroles on D1 should be given the chance to use their ability once.

ShadowGirl: Well assuming tajo is scum, the alternate win condition (as in winning on the same side, but written differently; like you win when all threats to the town are dead compared to you win win all other factions are dead)

Muerrto: The townie win condition in the scum PM is a way to explain why we are able to say our win conditions. If the scum got a sample townie PM with their roles, then it wouldn't be too hard to balance it out.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Battousai »

Hmm, no one seems to have picked up on me asking for the day to come to a close. So, I saw we lynch Tony today, and see what info we can get from that, the NK, and the outcome of tajo's claim.

Right now, it seems that the consensus is that we all want Tony, Tajo, or Muerrto (possible Ergo, Grimmy as well) lynched the most. I suggest that we compare the three people's cases. I know this narrows the choices, but I feel this type of strategy of comparing cases is best in order to have a better chance of lynching scum. Opinions?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Battousai »

I think for today, we should get back to scumhunting ;)

Now Falcone, you gave a list of people who you wouldn't care if they are lynched. Could you give us some reasons why?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Battousai »

I have a few things, to say to your last post. But I would rather wait and see what Muerrto says first.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Battousai »

Deadline shouldn't have been made, a diecision to lynch should have been made by now.

I was waiting for Muerrto to respond, so it wouldn't look like he is copying me. First off, you were claiming the following/ 180 turn WAY TOO SOON. If you both thought that one person was scum very early in the game, of course the majority of his posts would be similar to yours and in agreement as he believed the same way.

My votes staying on Tony, I hope the rest of you come to a decision way before deadline hits to avoid the deadline lynching excuse.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Battousai »

Grimmy: I feel that they both could be scum or one of them is scum, buddying up to the other to either get them lynched after their own death or get them lynched and their innocence would make them look better. I wouldn't be too upset with a tajo lynch, but seeing as how he claimed a power role I feel that he should be given at least one night to perform his actions and tell us. That way we can get some more information.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Battousai »

Wow, Tajo. Are you purposelly trying to discredit my idea about a lynch of Tony and you by implying that I don't read the thread? Is it because you feel threatened or that since I don't agree with you I must not be paying attention.

Vivian: While a short day does hurt the town, that doesn't mean a long day helps it. In fact, it hurts it. I'm willing to bet someone will vote today and give a reason that they are voting just so there is not a no lynch. Not only is that an issue, but long days makes doing an accurate reread difficult, and makes it so that catching scum that much harder by having people being too cautious to place their vote, causing the wagon to loose steam.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Vivian: I see the point your making that it might be creating a deadline panic (which I'm going to stop now since deadline has already been made). But the difference would be that if scum voted townie, they couldn't say it was because of deadline but because
I
told them a decision should have been made. The latter is not a credible reason IMO.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto wrote:You do realise CP that you've been defending him all game long and that if he DOES flip scum you'll be lynched immediately. See, as town, you don't know his role. So unless you're claiming mason, I'd back down a tad.
SFOS: Muerrto

This just sounds like you're threatening CP in order for him to stop helping save tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Battousai »

Is falcone getting prodded? If not,
Mod: could you prod Falcone

I do find it interesting that Tony just seems to disappear for a bit when he and sometimes Tajo aren't being put on the chopping block.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Battousai »

or with the tony lynch :P

Ok, we got 4 candidates now with votes. How about we all list how likely we would vote the 4 and put them in order (1 most likely, 10 least likely). This way we can compare the list and hopefully come to a consensus, even if it's not on your top choice. You can add anyone else to the list if you want, but the top 4 have the best chance of being lynched.

Tony- 1
Grimmy- 3
Tajo- 5
Muerrto- 7
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Battousai »

Here is the list thus far (only 5 people minus the rates for yourself):

Tony - 1, 9.9, 2, 2 (3 potential votes)
Grimmy - 3, 4, 3, 4 (4 potential votes)
Tajo - 5, 10, 9, 1 (1 potential vote, 1 fence vote)
Muerrto - 7, 1, 1, 4, 7 (3 potential votes)
Battousai - 3, 5, 6 (1 potential vote, 1 fence vote)
Falcone - 5, 6, 7 (1 fence vote)
Shadowgirl - 7, 9
Fuzzy - 4, 5 (1 potential vote, 1 fence vote)
Ergo - 5, 5 (2 fence votes)
PEG - 7, 7
Competent - 8, 7
Vivian - 8, 8

The potential vote is for if a wagon formed, plus deadline, if they would switch over to make sure there is a consensus and that they feel that they could be scum. I made it so that anything under 5 is a potential vote and 5 is a fence vote (on the fence basically).

Waiting for Muerrto, Competent, pickem, falcone (replacement), Vivian, Ergo (replacement).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Battousai »

What have I done in the past post that would make you put me from a 3 to a 2?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Battousai »

Tony: Why do you find me scummy? I was a 3 and on the new scale a 2, so why?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto: I also find Tajo scummy, but since this is day 1 I do not want to take the chance of a mislynch resulting in a loss of a powerrole (like Tajo's claim) who has not recieved an action. Would you be willing to vote to lynch your second suspect, or are you so sure Tajo is scum that you would be willing to take the chance of lynching a powerrole (like Tajo's) who has not used their power?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Tajo wrote: and Batto, you know that the mere existence of a roleblocker intereferes with your idea of keeping me alive, right?
So we should just kill you now :P? We'll have to cross that bridge when we get there, won't we. Unless a scum roleblocker want's to come out and claim,,,

Well, some players (myself in concluded) do not like to lynch claimed power roles on day 1 regardless. So maybe he went and auto unvoted for that reason, then when asked why he came up with the win condition thing.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Battousai »

ShadowGirl: I'll only vote tajo if and only if it would end the day with a lynch. Otherwise, I feel that a powerrole, such as that one, would be best to wait a night to use.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Battousai »

I looked for it, but couldn't find it. Mod, what happens when there is no majority at lynch? Is the person with the highest vote count (at least half majority +1) lynched or does the majority has to be reached?

NO LYNCH! BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH "MODBUS" IN EFFECT!!!

Tajo: I feel that Muerrto isn't too scummy (mainly from past experience). He did overreact to your prod, but your response to that (the 180 bit) was wrong and I feel that a rationally thinking townie, could have placed a vote on you thinking that you could be scum. Also, I think it is more likely that you/tony could be scum over Muerrto, thus helping me side with him over you.

CP: I don't mind being the deciding vote, but I would rather see tony lynched than anyone else. I'm keeping my vote on him unless it would result in a no lynch.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Battousai »

Unvote. Vote: Tajo

This goes against the no lynch powerrole D1, but of the two people I think that could be lynched before deadline, you are the scummiest and have the largest chance of getting lynched.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Battousai »

You still don't understand the list, do you....

The list isn't who is the most scummiest, but rather who I would rather lynch today. Also, on that list I gave Muerrto a 7 and you a 5, IIRC. Also, Muerrto's list isn't included and I'm willing to bet he would give you a 1, so it would be 3 potential vs 2 potential and 1 fence where I am the fence vote).

Why you are scummier than Muerrto: He did overreact to your prod, but your posts after which have really pushed you as scummier. The 180 is completely off as I have stated earlier. You claim way too early, that's scummy. You said that Tony is definately not scum and Shadowgirl is probably not, when they said they had the same win condition as you. Also, you didn't defend yourself early in the game, you just called everyone stupid or just wrong for not agreeing with you. I find that to be a scumtell more than a towntell when combined with your other posts.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Battousai »

The 180 is off based on the fact the game was just getting started. If he followed you for longer on multiple people and then turned around on you, I would see it as definately scummy.

It is more optimal to claim closer to the hammer than what you did. I think you panicked at being found out, and did the only thing you could think of that might work to sway votes off of you. Claim PR.

I said it leans more scum than town when compared to your other posts.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Battousai »

No. It is based on the fact that he agreed with me in a pretty concise case and then voted me for one of the worst reasons ever. If you agree with someone in the majority of your posts, how is not a 180 to vote for that person for PRODDING you? Wouldnt you freak out?
Is it so hard for you to believe that you and Muerrto both thought Time was scum? Does he have to be "following" you.

A watcher may seem lame to you, but it doesn't mean it is not a concievable claim. How often is a watcher in a game compared to a doc or a cop? Not as much I would suspect. So by claiming watcher, you minimize the chance of being counterclaimed while still having a role that is hard to prove.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Battousai »

TonyMontana wrote:Where is everybody, and why haven't we lynched muerrto yet?
Yes, that will get us to lynch Muerrto...

Tajo: The posts I was talking about were the ones where I said were scummy (180 post, early claim...)
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Battousai »

What are you talking about?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Battousai »

No, I do not think you're right. I feel it proves nothing. I accepted that you won't drop it regardless of what anyone else thinks.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Battousai »

I think it is possible. as I have stated earlier, that since you were allowed to say your win condition, the mod would have set up something for the scum to balance it. I feel that the scum could have been given a sample town role pm in their role pm. If that is the case at then you could be mafia. I also feel that if you are town, then it would be easy for scum to react that way to your win condition (tony unvoted when you claimed). Now Tony, SG, and Muerrto could be telling the truth, but I would have to take their word for it as nothing other than their words points to what they said as the truth.

I would prefer a Tony lynch over yours as to help give a little credence to your claim (and if you're telling the truth allows you to use your ability at least once), but there wasn't enough support for a Tony lynch so I hoped on the largest wagon on someone I felt could be scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:06 am

Post by Battousai »

Well then tell me how that is not a possibility in order to balance the fact town can say their win condition?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Battousai »

I have once, on another site. Been on the que here for months...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Battousai »

Fine, I'll unvote for you tajo....

Negative Unvote

Are you happy now?;P

Tajo, I find you scummier than Muerrto, plain and simple. The reason I'm voting you over Tony is because the two inactives are voting you, so the chance that there will be a lynch is more likely to happen with a vote on you.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Battousai »

Tony: If the only lynch possible of happening is Tajo, would you keep your negative vote on him?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Battousai »

That was a good night's sleep, huh? Wonder why there was no role revealed, just a name.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

skitzer wrote:
Special Rules Currently in Effect
Just read this. Might explain the absence. It might be in someone's role that they block alignment until they are dead (similar to a role in Tar's Mind Screw Mafia).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

I'm waiting on everyone to check in
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Battousai »

Erg0 (replaced Timeater)
Falcone
fuzzylightning
Vivian Darkblaam

These are all the players that haven't posted yet, thus should be replaced.

Also, to hopefully vitalize discussion and yadda yadda.
Vote: Muerrto
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

Might as well prod Muerrto as well, as I know he would have came in here and questioned my vote on him.

Unvote
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

5 replacements, plus a very long night makes the game too unfair and unbalanced for the town. All 5 replacements will have 5 new personallities and playstyles, which can throw off any reads. The long night also makes it so the town has to come up with new theories and rereads, especially if anyone didn't keep notes saved on everything. In the end, I say we need a restart and have this game go back into signups.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Battousai »

Tajo, I believe, called Tony townie, and I believe CP and ShadowGirl as townie as well but not as likely.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

Well if it isn't obvious then, it's got to be obvious now.
Vote: Tom Mason
for being more commited to this game than anyone else after the night month.
Unvote
:P

Don't have much time now, but just wanted to let you know I plan on posting a response to anything that was written to me in TM's post. I skimmed it, and noticed you wanted my thoughts on my past actions (in which I have to go back and reread my own play lol).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Battousai »

with the vote on Tajo even though it seemed he was more suspicious of Tony. Maybe some further, summarized clarification on that ordeal from you, Batt?
Simple. I figure that there is a very high chance that either Tony or Tajo is scum. I found Tony scummier and prefered his lynch, but I wasn't getting enough support (due to inactive votes on Tajo I believe), so I switched to my second choice.

Grimmy: Or they want us to think that...

I will have to reread some of this game and get another feel for who is most likely scum. I will try and do that tomorrow.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Battousai »

There are no positive/negative votes, that was D1 only.

Since there is a SK in this game, I would think in a 12 player setup there are 2 scum left unless town has more powerroles. So with 8 players left, statistically we have a 1 in 4 chance to lynch scum today and if we fail, a 1 in 3 chance tomorrow.

I also am going to assume Muerrto killed Muerrto killed Tajo, since Tajo's death is a likely SK method. That means scum killed Tony and not Tajo. I don't have the time tonight, but I'm going to go look at vote records tomorrow.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Battousai »

Well looking back, the only case that has been submitted towards someones guilt for awhile (where both the voter and the votee are still alive) is pickemgenius's vote on Grimmy. So, could you refresh us on your conviction of Grimmy's guilt?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Can we get a prod on pickemgenius?

Of course.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Battousai »

Grimmy: By your speculation, I am not scum; so do you think I'm protown or third party?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Any word on pickemgenius?

The reason I want pickemgenius around is because the more people who played D1, the better and I would like to here who he suspects today.

Tom Mason: Now that Muerrto has been revealed as scum, and I tended to agree with him more than most, what do you think of me? You have your vote on Grimmy, but when you did your initial read you didn't really say whether or not Grimmy was the second most suspicious person.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Scum/third party. Same diff in the aspect I used it. "If 1 anti-town player thought that way, would more?" Is what I'm getting at.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Battousai »

Imma go ahead and vote Grimmy to put him at L-2. His lack of posting D1 was offputting and, IIRC wasn't the most direct when answering questions.

Vote: Grimmy
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Battousai »

D2 has been around 5 pages...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

Ya, vote count error...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Battousai »

Mod: Can we get a prod on Grimmy?

Been waiting on Grimmy to come in and make a defense...
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Battousai »

Me and CP are scum.

We had powerroles of tracker and watcher.

I watched tajo, he tracked tony. He killed tony.

I thought Muerrto was a vig and was debating what to do with that information before he was killed.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Battousai »

Yah, I meant we killed Tajo.

Anyways, I wanted to killed you because I thought you had a powerrole.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”