BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

Also, for the upcoming snark, I'm fine being put in the incompetent category lel
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3521, BBmolla wrote:We have so many elims we need to go through :/
This is where the ghost of Bypasser Catcher floats in, flailing madly about, trying desperately to grab attention toward their posts about *checks notes* oh right a townbloc.

For real though if the first vote count of the day says anything at all, it tells us that we're way too fucking divided for this not to be a long game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

As a sidenote, I played last team mafia with Cheeky and is why I figured they'd be readable given time.

Vax voted Cheeky first, Gamma second
In post 227, CheekyTeeky wrote:Egoooo
In post 238, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: cheeky teeky
In post 420, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cheekyteeky
In post 418, CheekyTeeky wrote:Sorry guys for the mass spam I don't have much time but that should be enough stirring until my return xx
This is a scum approach
does anyone have scum meta on either of these players?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3526, chkflip wrote:
In post 3521, BBmolla wrote:We have so many elims we need to go through :/
This is where the ghost of Bypasser Catcher floats in, flailing madly about, trying desperately to grab attention toward their posts about *checks notes* oh right a townbloc.

For real though if the first vote count of the day says anything at all, it tells us that we're way too fucking divided for this not to be a long game.
At least my death unites you all by proven what half of you already thought.

Maybe they'll start listening to the competent players when that happens

probs not
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2614, Titus wrote:I'll be doing my analysis later today. I get I look real bad here if NM flips scum.

That being said, what happens if a checker checks someone without an action?
I'd think Titus, the person focused on VCA, would have the forethought to avoid this upon the eventual NM flip, no?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:46 am

Post by BBmolla »

Andres interactions with scum NM don't seem like scum theatre to me
In post 2691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you think my interactions with Cheeky/N_M have been indicative of scum?
I don't think they're not indicative of scum for the record. I think it interesting you do.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3521, BBmolla wrote:NorwegianboyEE (The only competent one imo that is voting me. What are your reads Norwegian that you think the wagon on me is good?)
Are you throwing Burden of Proficiency at me?
Of the unconfirmed town i read Gamma, Luca, Andres, DPG, Quiet as town. That means i am sorting in: Plusjoyed, BBMolla, Chkflip, Titus, Vaxkiller, Hayker.
Of the two wagons the one on you has most of my townreads, meanwhile my scumreads are pushing PlusJoyed.
So what makes you think i would be prioritizing Plus as my elimination of choice? I’m unfazed by your AtE. I do like your recent solvey posts better, but until you can explain in which manner the interactions between N_M and Luca/Gamma make them more likely scum i don’t see a big reason to change my vote yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pretty sure I don't bus apropos of nothing that early
assuming that's what you're insinuating
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Quiets suggestion to just vote Titus might tempt me more than changing my vote to Plus.
But you seem to suggest they are town, which i clearly disagree with.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

I liked DGB's start of day posts, even though the one proposing my "Not_Mafia joined" posts were some sort of defense. Like in the sense that they seemed town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3521, BBmolla wrote:NorwegianboyEE (The only competent one imo that is voting me. What are your reads Norwegian that you think the wagon on me is good?)
Are you throwing Burden of Proficiency at me?
Of the unconfirmed town i read Gamma, Luca, Andres, DPG, Quiet as town. That means i am sorting in: Plusjoyed, BBMolla, Chkflip, Titus, Vaxkiller, Hayker.
Of the two wagons the one on you has most of my townreads, meanwhile my scumreads are pushing PlusJoyed.
So what makes you think i would be prioritizing Plus as my elimination of choice? I’m unfazed by your AtE. I do like your recent solvey posts better, but until you can explain in which manner the interactions between N_M and Luca/Gamma make them more likely scum i don’t see a big reason to change my vote yet.
I'm not saying you should prioritize Plus, I'm just saying your hop on to my wagon was awfully formal.

Your explanation is good though
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:54 am

Post by BBmolla »

So, if you were given info that I was town, you would admit that at least one of your town reads are wrong?

or do you think my wagon can possibly be all town even if I'm town?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:55 am

Post by BBmolla »

Why has the Hayker content that has convinced the others that they are town not convinced you?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'm town and an easy miselim, why is the wagon so hard to push through if there are so many scum not on the wagon?

Are two (or I guess even three from your perspective) scum committing so hard to white knighting me for the long game and just kind of hope that town will finish me off?

I guess in the possibility that me and Plusjoyed are town that's possible

But I mean I self voted earlier and the wagon still didn't go through

I am town, what is the deal with my wagon here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3537, BBmolla wrote:Why has the Hayker content that has convinced the others that they are town not convinced you?
I'm townreading Hayker the most out of my unsorted to be fair so i'm somewhat convinced, just not 100%.
In post 3536, BBmolla wrote:So, if you were given info that I was town, you would admit that at least one of your town reads are wrong?

or do you think my wagon can possibly be all town even if I'm town?
Well this depends on PlusJoyed's alignment as well, but if you are town then i will likely question my reads a bit. Seeing as the competition has been so tight between the two so i'd need to address that.

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

the simpler solution for me is there are two scum already on the wagon hoping it'll go through, even more sense if Plusjoyed is also scum
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

@Binatog and Vax

Why aren't ya'll voting and where do you stand
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3540, BBmolla wrote:the simpler solution for me is there are two scum already on the wagon hoping it'll go through, even more sense if Plusjoyed is also scum
In post 3350, Mizzytastic wrote:BBMolla (5): Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, Hayker, Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE
And you are saying these two are most likely Luca and Gamma?

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

Alright I've got things to do, I'll be around
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3480, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3436, Titus wrote:
In post 3428, chkflip wrote:
In post 3426, Andresvmb wrote:I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus
To my understanding, you're only being shaded in the event JOYED flips town and I'm not entirely certain I (or anyone for that matter) follows that train of thought precisely as Titus currently is. Do you think JOYED flips town here?
Andres is lockscum in the Plus town universe.

I didn't comment much on a Plus scum universe.
He is town and Luca is town, bye!
Great, in a Plus!scum universe, I agree with you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3540, BBmolla wrote:the simpler solution for me is there are two scum already on the wagon hoping it'll go through, even more sense if Plusjoyed is also scum
In post 3350, Mizzytastic wrote:BBMolla (5): Gamma Emerald, DrippingGoofball, Hayker, Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE
And you are saying these two are most likely Luca and Gamma?
Luca kind of just seems like bad town in a lot of points (although he didn't post at all the day NM was confirmed scum as far as I saw) and I refuse to believe the scumteam is comprised of simply incompetent seeming people hence why You/Gamma/Vax looked nice.

But that means Gamma and Vax bussed NM hard which isn't great but possible

Everyone townreading me seems fairly town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3504, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3433, Titus wrote:
In post 3400, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3311, Titus wrote:
In post 3306, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3302, Momrangal wrote:In what world is ignoring people a townie mindset
Sometimes it's +town for the rest of the town to ignore a bad town slot.
Not saying it's the case here, but just proving that it can indeed be a townie mindset to ignore a slot.
Why do you think I've been skimming the BBMolla push? It's bad town mostly.

Hayker and Plus need to flip. If Plus is town, Andres is lockscum.
Titus, assuming this is a bad town push on town, wouldn't scum be all over that? Seems like something you should not be ignoring.
Pronouns confuse your question.
Huh? Does titus mean my use of the word "you"? I'm not understanding.
This actually.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. I skimmed and caught up. I think some town are scumreading me because they disagree with me and scum are piling on. This deters people from joining the Plusjoyed wagon while no one really townreads him, because they can't.

Meanwhile, the BBMolla wagon is full of nonsense that gets circlejerked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

Titus given a PlusJoyed scumflip what's a reasonable scumteam

Titus given a PlusJoyed townflip what's a reasonable scumteam
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3517, BBmolla wrote:DGB your reads are trash and so are your posts

I still enjoy you though
<3 :lol:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”