Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

And NM, anything against any player on the Gamma wagon other than that it was a CW to MC-scum?

Thoughts about whether Gamma/Mena is also scum?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Everything I'm saying about gamma not trying to look town and drawing attention to himself is 10x more true if people are saying he's the bomb

Bussing is like, a tactic that is available
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 1694, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1688, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don’t really get this argument of “well scum wouldn’t do X because wouldn’t they have a better strategy than that?”

I mean, you said that about MC not being in thread and then he flipped scum

Scum can and do do things that look bad. in this case scum!gamma would have had a pretty good reason to try to defuse pressure on murder by diverting the wagon elsewhere. MC wasn’t being towny, so what “good” reasons could gamma have come up with to townread MC? Pretty much any reason you use to call MC towny is not going to look good. And gamma was trying to wagon NM so there would have been a specific purpose there to calling MC town.

- Daenerys
I'm not sure you get what I'm saying. Gamma is competent at scum. People were happy with the murder wagon. It doesn't make sense to put yourself out there with a weak defense, no one is going to buy it and it will make you look worse. If gamma was scum, that means there wasn't a good town CW, and pushing on NM as a CW doesn't make sense because there isn't solid reasoning to call him scummy with. He could've just...null read murder if murder wasn't being towny, and said he's not willing to go to bat for murder. Scum don't do bad plays because "WIFOM lul".

We can ask murder postgame whether he was avoiding the thread or demotivated, I have my suspicions
I’m saying scum don’t always do something because it fits with their “optimal” strategy. Sometimes they just do scummy things. Otherwise.. how would we catch them? Regardless of whether it was intentionally done or not, MC was not in the thread while his wagon was high. You tried to argue that he wasn’t doing that as scum because scum would know better, but lo and behold, he flipped red. I feel like you’re applying something similar here where like everything that someone does has to be perfectly ascribed to an optimal scum strategy. Like... maybe scum!gamma started out with a really weak defense of murder (which imo it was) and then felt like he was “stuck” and tried to counterwagon NM but got nowhere and didn’t really feel like he could scumread anyone??? It’s not that hard for someone who is “competent” at scum to just.. not do the optimal thing all the time. (case in point: me in jk9++, pyp, cards of destiny, legends.. etc).

I think it’s very very possible that scum!gamma had a genuine reaction to penguin poking him, because that’s how scum!me reacted to penguin poking me in jk9++. I was genuinely angry at what felt like penguin being condescending towards me. When gamma was lashing out, it crossed my mind more than once that penguin responding to people with snarky gifs and looking at the person’s reaction might be a good way to read the person.

Finally - might be a bit biased since I was on the receiving end of it, but gamma’s emotion left a really bad taste in my mouth. He lashed out at me and penguin, then said I wasn’t allowed to take it personally, told me to fuck off and was really condescending towards me, and then preemptively started explaining why he wasn’t actually an asshole to anyone because it was all part of his experiment with mafia where there’s low stakes and so (words inferred by me) it doesn’t matter if anyone else gets upset because he’s being an ass, no sir. So that whole time I felt like he was up on a high horse telling me that I wasn’t allowed to be frustrated or emotional but he was and that I wasn’t allowed to be upset that he was an asshole. like... really bad taste in my mouth. Since I’m probably biased, I’m marking this as NAI.

- Daenerys
Daenerys (lilith2013) and Dragons (SirCakez)!
Account made before GoT was bad don't hate
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:48 am

In post 1699, Green Crayons wrote:So, tell me who you want to elim off of there, yyotta?
In post 1695, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1686, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1683, Infinity 324 wrote:That my reasoning is not solid. I may not have articulated it in the best way, but I think it's solid reasoning especially since I'm decently familiar with gamma's meta
being an asshole /= town
getting emotional /= town

I feel like this is at best something like a nullcase on him, not a towncase - gamma’s reasoning being “not scummy” is not the same thing as gamma’s reasoning being towny.

What did you think was genuine about gamma’s defense of MC? Why are bad reasons NAI? Why are bad reasons from gamma a reason to townread him and not a reason to nullread him (at best)?

- Daenerys
Being an asshole isn't towny in a vacuum, but antagonizing a widely TRed player for no discernible benefit to scum is

Getting emotional isn't towny, but displaying genuine emotion tends to be

I thought gamma displayed genuine emotion when he dug in his heels against you/penguin arguing against murder's elim

Bad reasons are NAI because they are

They're not a reason to TR gamma, they're NAI
I think I adequately responded to these points in my previous post

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:51 am

In post 1701, Infinity 324 wrote:Bussing is like, a tactic that is available
I think this setup favors hard defending over bussing. Trying to keep goons alive long enough to get into the panic room is still important. Losing a goon means the other goon has to town it up really hard. In my opinion, bussing only really makes sense if you have someone well-placed to deepwolf (which I think most of us have agreed would be dumb&dumber given they led the MC wagon, but I don’t see much point in entertaining that possibility today).
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:53 am

@infinity what are your thoughts on these posts
In post 1642, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1434, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1429, Salsabil Faria wrote:{1278} = Don't agree with you cause like you overreacted on Dumbass ( Auro) earlier, Gamma Emerald overreacted with you too. Yes, he might have the wrong meta on you (which is according to you), but that doesn't necessarily scum indicative. Your reaction was also not calming when the 1v1 was going on. And he said that he has issues with communicating, that's why he was ignoring you which I feel genuine. Also, he may be doesn't solve the game like you're doing but I don't find him scum for this.
fine, let’s remove all the “emotional”-related things (once again, I feel like my points are not invalid just because I’m emotional, but I’m being treated like my content isn’t valid just because I’m frustrated)

Gamma’s perspective is like so far out of the realm of where my head’s at that it’s really difficult for me to believe that this is a town perspective.

- see 1432 - setting up false dichotomies and then going “oh welp guess this person must ~logically~ be scum” when that ignores all context of the game
- “wrong meta” is an understatement. you have to actively be looking at two of my worst scumgames at all time, where I rolled over like a napkin, and think that that kind of engagement is at all similar to how active or engaged I’ve been in this game.

- Daenerys
In post 1432, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:The reason I brought it up is because it seemed like gamma had completely ignored 1) what position scum!me would have to have taken on a town!skitter and town!auro; and 2) the effort I was putting into the game. again, if he wanted to say I was scum despite that or because of it, fine, but he did not consider where my slot stood in the context of the game. he chose to create a false dichotomy between my slot and another slot in two different ways (me vs penguin and me vs dumb & dumber) and then was like “oh well I guess if lilith is in two dichotomies it should be her.” that’s the same mentality I’ve taken to reads as scum before, where I set up a chain of “logic” and then just use those points to draw “conclusions,” and ignore everything else about the actual play in the game.

- Daenerys
reposting these. I think I’m still decently confident in what I said about gamma before.

- Daenerys
- Daenerys
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1644, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@salsa would like a response to the posts quoted in 1642 since I don’t think you ever responded

- Daenerys
You have points, specially after
MURDERCAT
's flip, so I really don't have anything to defend
Gamma Emerald/Menalque
's slot. But if
Infinity 324
and
YyottaCat
are the other two scums here, then I think
Gamma Emerald/Menalque
's slot is town.

My POE = {
Infinity 324
YyottaCat
Gamma Emerald/Menalque
} and I think
Infinity 324
is the bomb.

VOTE: Infinity 324
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1702, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I’m saying scum don’t always do something because it fits with their “optimal” strategy. Sometimes they just do scummy things. Otherwise.. how would we catch them? Regardless of whether it was intentionally done or not, MC was not in the thread while his wagon was high. You tried to argue that he wasn’t doing that as scum because scum would know better, but lo and behold, he flipped red. I feel like you’re applying something similar here where like everything that someone does has to be perfectly ascribed to an optimal scum strategy. Like... maybe scum!gamma started out with a really weak defense of murder (which imo it was) and then felt like he was “stuck” and tried to counterwagon NM but got nowhere and didn’t really feel like he could scumread anyone??? It’s not that hard for someone who is “competent” at scum to just.. not do the optimal thing all the time. (case in point: me in jk9++, pyp, cards of destiny, legends.. etc).
I've clarified the murdercat point before, I believe he had just given up, I don't think there was a realistic hope of the wagon "just going away" when he had implied he was going to be less underwhelming and hadn't done so.

Yes it's possible scum!gamma misplayed, but occam's razor says he didn't, I have no idea why someone would feel locked into a weak townread
I think it’s very very possible that scum!gamma had a genuine reaction to penguin poking him, because that’s how scum!me reacted to penguin poking me in jk9++. I was genuinely angry at what felt like penguin being condescending towards me. When gamma was lashing out, it crossed my mind more than once that penguin responding to people with snarky gifs and looking at the person’s reaction might be a good way to read the person.
I'm not sure how to argue this, I felt strongly when I saw gamma's posts that the genuine emotion was connected to a belief that murdercat was town

I agree with you that gamma was out of line at some points, I don't see why that's scum-indicative, or why scum antagonizes you on purpose there.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1705, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Gamma’s perspective is like so far out of the realm of where my head’s at that it’s really difficult for me to believe that this is a town perspective.
Almost every time I see this logic being used it's wrong. I agree that gamma's position didn't make a ton of sense, but he's perfectly capable of making sense as scum, and I don't see why he's bending over backwards to justify a SR on you as scum

I don't think you're going to be convinced by my arguments if you haven't been already
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:24 am

In post 1707, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1702, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I’m saying scum don’t always do something because it fits with their “optimal” strategy. Sometimes they just do scummy things. Otherwise.. how would we catch them? Regardless of whether it was intentionally done or not, MC was not in the thread while his wagon was high. You tried to argue that he wasn’t doing that as scum because scum would know better, but lo and behold, he flipped red. I feel like you’re applying something similar here where like everything that someone does has to be perfectly ascribed to an optimal scum strategy. Like... maybe scum!gamma started out with a really weak defense of murder (which imo it was) and then felt like he was “stuck” and tried to counterwagon NM but got nowhere and didn’t really feel like he could scumread anyone??? It’s not that hard for someone who is “competent” at scum to just.. not do the optimal thing all the time. (case in point: me in jk9++, pyp, cards of destiny, legends.. etc).
I've clarified the murdercat point before, I believe he had just given up, I don't think there was a realistic hope of the wagon "just going away" when he had implied he was going to be less underwhelming and hadn't done so.

Yes it's possible scum!gamma misplayed, but occam's razor says he didn't, I have no idea why someone would feel locked into a weak townread
I'm not sure how to argue this, I felt strongly when I saw gamma's posts that the genuine emotion was connected to a belief that murdercat was town

I agree with you that gamma was out of line at some points, I don't see why that's scum-indicative, or why scum antagonizes you on purpose there.
Like I said, I’ll agree to saying it’s not necessarily scum-indicative but I’m not going to call it towny.

Mena has yet to do anything to make me townread the slot. He came up with some theories that didn’t really make sense and that’s about it.
In post 1708, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1705, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Gamma’s perspective is like so far out of the realm of where my head’s at that it’s really difficult for me to believe that this is a town perspective.
Almost every time I see this logic being used it's wrong. I agree that gamma's position didn't make a ton of sense, but he's perfectly capable of making sense as scum, and I don't see why he's bending over backwards to justify a SR on you as scum

I don't think you're going to be convinced by my arguments if you haven't been already
This is my primary method of reading people and my read accuracy isn’t terrible, so I’m clearly going to disagree about this.

I don’t think he was “bending over backwards to justify a SR on me.” I think it’s more likely that he felt backed into a corner, went aggressive in order to defend himself from being pushed, and the easiest way to do that was to try to shade me. I don’t think gamma has ever even played with town!me, so he was applying scum “meta” as if it’s supposed to be indicative of anything without towngames for comparison.

Do I think gamma was approaching me in good faith? No.
Do I think town!gamma would have used shitty, invalid meta? Not really.
Do I think town!gamma’s points of view should have been understandable from my end, even if I didn’t agree with them? Yes.
Were they? No.
Do I think gamma setting up not one, but two, false dichotomies with me in both is scum-indicative? Yes.

- Daenerys
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: mena I'm done with this, we need to advance the game. I'm confident this is a town win, we have enough obvtown players
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:29 am

Using bad meta and setting up false dichotomies that “logically” lead to a conclusion of X must be scum are both things that I’ve done
as scum.
Yeah they look bad, so what? Scum will still do things that look bad. Something looking bad is not a very good reason that that thing will never be done by scum.

At that point scum!gamma would have been looking for a different counterwagon. Penguin probably looked like a viable option. I probably looked like a viable option (to gamma, since he said I was not obvtown).

pedit: ok

- Daenerys
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1711, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Something looking bad is not a very good reason that that thing will never be done by scum.
I can't resist arguing mafia theory

In my experience, for every scum who does something that obviously looks bad, there are 10 who don't do it, or do it but have an excuse that looks pretty reasonable

Gamma didn't seem to have a reasonable excuse to defend murder, or to SR you

Psychologically, scum are scared to do the thing that "obviously" looks bad because it's, well, scary. And a better plan than trying to do the obvious thing and WIFOM people is to come up with a reasonable excuse, because then you don't get SRed by the people that SR the obvious bad stuff. And even if you're playing against a lobby of infinities, sometimes I will buy the reasonable excuse anyway. It tends to be easier than people expect to come up with a reasonable excuse for things, too.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

In post 1710, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: mena I'm done with this, we need to advance the game. I'm confident this is a town win, we have enough obvtown players
I'm sorry, my friend, but this looks incredibly fake :/

VOTE: Infinity420

-Dumbass
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1700, Green Crayons wrote:And NM, anything against any player on the Gamma wagon other than that it was a CW to MC-scum?

Thoughts about whether Gamma/Mena is also scum?
I don't like to think too much, I might hurt myself
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am

In post 1701, Infinity 324 wrote:Everything I'm saying about gamma not trying to look town and drawing attention to himself is 10x more true if people are saying he's the bomb

Bussing is like, a tactic that is available
Isnt it just possible that scum-gamma saw mc getting wagoned and didnt know how to position himself?

Like it may not have been purposeful, but rather that he didnt know ehat to say to divert the wagon but ended up digging himself into a deeper hole

~ skitteR
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am

Oh lilith said the same thing
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 am

In post 1704, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
I think this setup favors hard defending over bussing. Trying to keep goons alive long enough to get into the panic room is still important. Losing a goon means the other goon has to town it up really hard. In my opinion, bussing only really makes sense if you have someone well-placed to deepwolf (which I think most of us have agreed would be dumb&dumber given they led the MC wagon, but I don’t see much point in entertaining that possibility today).
Tbf if i were scum doing that that would be exactly the sort of reaction i'd be trying to evoke

~ skitteR
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:36 am

In post 1717, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 1704, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Tbf if i were scum doing that that would be exactly the sort of reaction i'd be trying to evoke

~ skitteR
sorry I don’t really know what this means, can you eli5?

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:36 am

In post 1713, Dumb and Dumber wrote:
In post 1710, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: mena I'm done with this, we need to advance the game. I'm confident this is a town win, we have enough obvtown players

-Dumbass
what happened to bomb-gamma theory?

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:41 am

In post 1712, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1711, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Something looking bad is not a very good reason that that thing will never be done by scum.
I can't resist arguing mafia theory

In my experience, for every scum who does something that obviously looks bad, there are 10 who don't do it, or do it but have an excuse that looks pretty reasonable

Gamma didn't seem to have a reasonable excuse to defend murder, or to SR you

Psychologically, scum are scared to do the thing that "obviously" looks bad because it's, well, scary. And a better plan than trying to do the obvious thing and WIFOM people is to come up with a reasonable excuse, because then you don't get SRed by the people that SR the obvious bad stuff. And even if you're playing against a lobby of infinities, sometimes I will buy the reasonable excuse anyway. It tends to be easier than people expect to come up with a reasonable excuse for things, too.
I’m not arguing that scum will always do these things. I’m just arguing that scum will not
never
do these things, so doing it isn’t a very good reason to say someone is not scum. I feel like your reasoning on murder and now gamma is that scum would never do something that looks scummy which I fundamentally disagree with. Also, I’m still not sure how this is town-indicative? Are you trying to argue that town are more likely to do scummy things than scum?

Also re: the “gamma would have had a reasonable excuse” part, I feel like he tried to come up with reasonable excuses. On MC it was explaining all the “meta” and on suspecting me it was “logic” and also “meta.” What do you think scum!gamma would have done differently regarding both me and murdercat if you don’t think he’s scum?

- Daenerys

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:41 am

oops got overexcited and signed twice
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:49 am

In post 1719, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1713, Dumb and Dumber wrote:

-Dumbass
what happened to bomb-gamma theory?

- Daenerys
It didnt really go anywhere, but auro decided to vote infinity and i sr him enuf to not object

And i meant that if i'm scum with mc and my goal is to bus him and ride off the cred, i'd (hopefully) do it in such a way that i dont look aligned with him, so if you're paranoid of that reality u probably shoulsnt be shelving it just cuz you townread me cuz that would have been the point of doing the hardbus in the first place

Have a great weekend everyone

~ skitter
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1720, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I’m not arguing that scum will always do these things. I’m just arguing that scum will not never do these things, so doing it isn’t a very good reason to say someone is not scum. I feel like your reasoning on murder and now gamma is that scum would never do something that looks scummy which I fundamentally disagree with. Also, I’m still not sure how this is town-indicative? Are you trying to argue that town are more likely to do scummy things than scum?
They're only "scummy" in the sense that a blatant contradiction is scummy or a scumread on a obvtown UTR player is scummy. Scum try to avoid doing them, and town sometimes is weird, so they tend to come from town more often. Of course scum will sometimes do these things, there's nothing scum will never do, but they are weakly to strongly town-indicative depending on meta and context.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Mena you want to do an effort post or?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

Return to “Completed Open Games”