Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1891 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mia+Maya how in sync are you two atm?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1899, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1784, Gamma Emerald wrote:I checked the activity overview and it seems like the Feys' activity has fallen off a little. Not sure what to make of that yet.
I’ve been sleeping most of the day. :/. As someone who I believe threatened to “end” a player in a past game for what you correctly read as a bs activity read (my words), I’m surprised you’d even bring something like that up.
I saw something and felt like I should speak up. I was not attempting to insinuate anything with it.
But you have a point about my past experience with such things. Sorry.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reading it again 1820 is a dumpster fire of dissonance and assumptions
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

do you mean my activity or my poking yours
if the former then you've got a LOT of explaining to do/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #204) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1919, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1891, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mia+Maya how in sync are you two atm?
Pretty much I think, why?
I'm a bit cheesed off by koba's drunken outburst (especially calling my post asking for details about moon's theory garbage, that felt really uncalled-for) so I'm wondering what amount of that is divergent from what koba had discussed with you prior
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #205) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

bhfqir wphfi2 btrhwbkr gruwbpi pwrjgiwb ij
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #206) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1930, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1919, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1891, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mia+Maya how in sync are you two atm?
Pretty much I think, why?
I'm a bit cheesed off by koba's drunken outburst (especially calling my post asking for details about moon's theory garbage, that felt really uncalled-for) so I'm wondering what amount of that is divergent from what koba had discussed with you prior
We haven’t discussed you recently. As I previously pointed out, it was moon’s theory I had the issue with. I hated your activity shade and yes I know you walked back on it but it still bugs me. Like I previously stated, I’m a lot more confident on who I don’t want to vote today than do. But I’ll be sure to pass this on to them.
tbf I'm also pretty frustrated in general when it comes to mafia stuff rn
can you outline who you don't want to vote rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #207) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I pretty much included every post that constitutes an interaction between nom and moon, but not all will have thoughts given. Just giving notice beforehand.
Spoiler: moon and nom interaction posts
In post 863, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 744, Moongrass wrote:I mean you can act as indignant as you want, but really look at the opening of your other head, it would have been scummiest not to vote you imo.
There's something off with how the hydra and moongrass have acted towards one another and I can't pinpoint it what it is just yet but there's something fishy in those two
VOTE: Moongrass
nom takes the first shot here
In post 969, Moongrass wrote:
In post 862, nomnomnom wrote:YES it's a cyrus game
this game just got better!
Imma catch up as well
Where's the catch up?
In post 744, Moongrass wrote:I mean you can act as indignant as you want, but really look at the opening of your other head, it would have been scummiest not to vote you imo.
There's something off with how the hydra and moongrass have acted towards one another and I can't pinpoint it what it is just yet but there's something fishy in those two
Is this it? How much have you read?
This feels a bit dismissive, nom has a point I'd say when he talks about moon overlooking the actual argument to nitpick nom's seeming catch up status. Ther are times when discrepancies in catch-up status can catch scum, but I don't think this is it, chief.
In post 1087, Moongrass wrote:The point was to apply some pressure, but that's ok. I think I'm getting caught in my own web and will regroup.

VOTE: Nomnom
Moon votes nom here, starting a trend of being biased against him.
In post 1164, nomnomnom wrote:To be fair I still don't understand how you guys see Moongrass town
not only their interaction with the hydra is weird, especially the part where they make a big deal out of "I would push you so hard if it wasnt for the stumps, gosh", but the only thing they had to say about me voting them is "wait, THAT is your catchup? im voting you!", basically dodging my main argument and focusing on my posting instead
I think moon is largely pretending this game lol
I did say nom had a point here, but I also kinda feel like nom's argument was kinda easy to overlook
In post 1169, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1164, nomnomnom wrote:basically dodging my main argument
Uh what argument?
In post 1170, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1171, Moongrass wrote:Nomhead, that's not an argument. That's just you making an observation saying scum is in x vs x. I'm not sure what you're expecting me to respond to there.

Nsg can you talk a bit more about your Nancy townread?
like, this is a fair point, it's more of an observation vs. an argument.
In post 1173, Moongrass wrote:I'm thinking it's nom^3/gamma/NK15.
has nom and nk15 partnered. this becomes relevant later.
In post 1174, nomnomnom wrote:So let me get this straight: you make a whole case about nancy not reacting as she would as a townie but somehow the scum is me/gamme/NK15
fair call-out
In post 1175, nomnomnom wrote:This is what I mean by "the Moongrass x Hydra interaction feels off" it feels like you're spending your time making a case about nancy and yet you still don't scumread the hydra and you mentioned at the very beginning it was because stumps not thinking the hydra was scum
To me it reeks of scum who doesn't want to go against the hydra theory and shifting their whole play accordingly
this conclusion makes sense
In post 1176, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1175, nomnomnom wrote:This is what I mean by "the Moongrass x Hydra interaction feels off" it feels like you're spending your time making a case about nancy and yet you still don't scumread the hydra and you mentioned at the very beginning it was because stumps not thinking the hydra was scum
To me it reeks of scum who doesn't want to go against the hydra theory and shifting their whole play accordingly
I never stopped scumreading Fey hydra, but I give space in situations where I feel trigger happy, particularly in games where two stumps are advocating a wait and see approach. And I'm not ashamed of taking confirmed town reads into account when I'm not impartial due to history with Nancy.
this bothered me when I initially saw it but I didn't get around to questioning it: What does moon mean by "particularly in games where two stumps are advocating a wait-and-see approach". Does moon have prior experience with that type of scenario?
In post 1177, Moongrass wrote:I still think they're scum but I'll wait and see and solve around them for what good that does me.
I intially felt like moon didn't really live up to this post but thinking about how moon handled me and house it kinda resembles solving around the Fey hydra, with how moon questioned our hesitation
In post 1178, nomnomnom wrote:The point still is that you say all this stuff and yet you point at 3 other people being scum.
I don't buy that as a town mindset. You come off as scum appeasing stumps.
This seems like a reasonable diagnosis of moon's play, I also think more could be said but idk if I can put my finger on it
In post 1179, nomnomnom wrote:What does "giving space" mean to you by the way? Because I hardly see "not voting yet still pushing the slot as scum in the majority of your posts" as giving any space at all.
There's just something off in that whole train of thought.
For a second I thought this lacked nuance but was just because I misread due to lack of punctuation
In post 1180, Moongrass wrote:It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
what even is this potshot?
In post 1182, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1180, Moongrass wrote:It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
1. That is a lie, you've made the "giving space" post very early on in your iso but still interacted and wrote a case about the hydra being scum in the meantime
2. The "I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads" is highly not necessary and comes off as discrediting a very valid point
3. So your whole argument is that you want to play as a team so I assume this means that you are basically saying you are more or less trying to follow the stumps in their assessments. While that is a fair assessment, I don't buy that, as town:
>You basically give up your nancy push because of that
>You change your gamma read from town to scum because of that (because I assume this is what it is, considering you confidently say you townread gamma early on, then for no reason include him in your hypothetical scumteam, and the only explanation I see that could justify that is norwee saying he thinks the slot is scummy)
That last self-defeating line also doesn't strike me as town at all and feels more like trying to sell to me a town mindset that doesn't exist.
I feel pretty confident that you're scum here. None of this makes sense.
I had to check this, looks like the idea that moon townread me may come from breaking up me and house as well as our early interactions starting at post 685 and going on for a small bit
also I didn't catch the correlation between norwee thinking me scummy and moon's SR on me I think, or at least I didn't think to comment on it, now that I think about it I had a passing thought on it
In post 1186, Moongrass wrote:Ok you've made your case and I'm not going to refute anything, even though I think you're misrepping me, because it's just going to go in a massive circle jerk of "you scum, no you."
This is understating what nom is saying by essentially claiming nom is plugging his ears to moon's posts. From what I'm seeing nom wasn't doing that, he just hadn't been swayed by any of it.
In post 1187, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1186, Moongrass wrote:Ok you've made your case and I'm not going to refute anything, even though I think you're misrepping me, because it's just going to go in a massive circle jerk of "you scum, no you."
I think it won't devolve into that considering you don't even have a case on me!
I think you would be scared to delve into this argument because you don't have an explanation for some things I pointed out, even if we ignore this whole point I made about your interaction with nancy being off, there are still things like your shifting Gamma read that makes absolutely no sense, would make sense you would try to avoid that discussion :]
In post 1188, Moongrass wrote:Yeah, no thanks. So did Nancy put you up to this?
In post 1189, nomnomnom wrote:Listen I had no choice, she sent a group of hoodlums to my house threatening to break everything if I didn't make a case on you all the while going on a monologue about enacting revenge on the players in this game because we didn't vote her slot to be stumped
I had no choice but to accurately point all of this out :(
ngl this joke bothers me because that last time I read something like, "the bad guys made me do it", it was the bad guys themseves lying about it
(fyi that's NOT in a mafia context, but rather it comes from a video game. No more details because spoilers.)
In post 1190, Moongrass wrote:Ok, so for arguments sake say I'm scum. What are your other reads at this point?
bruh
just because nom spent a while debating with you doesn't make you his only read
In post 1195, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1189, nomnomnom wrote:Listen I had no choice, she sent a group of hoodlums to my house threatening to break everything if I didn't make a case on you all the while going on a monologue about enacting revenge on the players in this game because we didn't vote her slot to be stumped
I had no choice but to accurately point all of this out :(
I know this is sarcasm but it's not fluff, implicit in this post is how aware of the gamestate nom actually is. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to have reads other than moongrass scum.
I don't see what moon is getting at here, again, there's the assumption that nom has no other reads because none have been stated. A lot of people assume I lack reads because I don't bother to post a list very often in most games. They exist, but in my case you typically have to actually keep track. It's not really my job to handhold people through my reads. It's honestly annoying how people will not bother to notice my reads and then suggest I haven't been posting them.
Aaaand I'm ranting now.
In post 1197, nomnomnom wrote:I think I like N_M, House and jjh for town right now.
Cyrus as I stated could go either way, he's just a very unorthodox player.
I've got some pings towards mastina early on, not because of the early list like other players stated, but it's gut and she feels different from the MBOS game we played together. Feels a bit less impassioned in this game than in the other one, although I'm unsure because of a few factors that could influence that kind of thing.
Also, again, I don't understand where that gamma scumread comes from.
this post I don't think was fabricated in the time between when moon asked aobut reads and when nom posted it, it's too detailed. As such it reinforces my point that unstated reads can still exist.
In post 1210, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1201, nomnomnom wrote:So you think the hydra is town now?
The tone of this question doesn’t feel like it’s good faith
It's not the tone, the question itself is in bad faith (much like the "case" on me) just because you don't have someone in your solve, doesn't mean you townread them. Regardless of the question I feel like NK is pulling reads out of his ass at an opportune time.
moon took this opportunity to try to make nom look worse and discredit his push on them. They also shaded NK while they were at it. Moon pretty much tried to mudsling as hard as possible when given an opening.
In post 1216, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1210, Moongrass wrote:the question itself is in bad faith (much like the "case" on me) just because you don't have someone in your solve, doesn't mean you townread them
...which is why I asked if he thinks the hydra is town.
In post 1217, Moongrass wrote:Which is a bad faith question given the posts immediately before it.
I mean, looking at it now it just seems like nom was trying to draw definitive reads out of NK15, that seems like a town-motivated thing to do. The reason it read as in bad faith was just the tone of the questioning that was going on. Aside from that it’s legit.
In post 1218, nomnomnom wrote:How is it bad faith to ask this question when a player rescinds a scumread from a solve because he thinks you and the hydra can't be scum together?
If he thinks you're scum, then I ask him if his two scumreads can be scum together and he answers "no" and removes the hydra from his solve, surely that can mean he thinks the hydra can be town because of that fact, yes?
I think there’s an unstated issue of the fact that someone not being scum with a person and thinking the latter person is scum not really making the former a townread.
In post 1282, Moongrass wrote:I think he's town actually. I'm going to find it hard to sort nom, NK read doesn't change.
(Gonna quickly establish that the “he” is me)
Thinking about this and having looked at the context (Moon asked House about how he read me, House answered that he thought me suspect but wasn’t sure essentially, Moon then posts this) it kinda feels like moon was already decided on how to read me at this time and opted to try to inject an in-thread interaction to explain the switch better.
Also, I think I just solved something that has been puzzling me for a good while.
In post 1285, Moongrass wrote:DrippingGoofball
Gamma Emerald
cyrus62
jjh927
mastina
House
Mia and Maya Fey
Not_Mafia
nomnomnom
Titus
Free Money Free Tea
Not Known 15
first messed up readlist, and I’d like to use this as a starting point to explain something. If it seems like I’m biased against moon, I’m not. I just am trying to pursue the truth. There are some parts that don’t exactly fit into the picture of moon being scum. But for the most part I think the best explanation for all of the erratic play by moon is that they are scum trying to mold their positioning without perceiving exactly how it will damage their credibility.
In post 1202, Moongrass wrote:Ahahaha VOTE: NK15
okay I straight up don’t know why I quoted this here, besides perhaps knee-jerk thinking moon was reacting to nom’s post immediately prior?
In post 1382, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1379, Moongrass wrote:But this game actually makes more sense now.
I'm not sure it does. Care to elaborate the rest of your reads? Sounds like they must have changed because of your recent interaction with House.
I don’t think this is true of all the reads but wrt the read on me this is the best in-thread explanation
In post 1384, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1285, Moongrass wrote:DrippingGoofball
Gamma Emerald
cyrus62
jjh927
mastina
House
Mia and Maya Fey
Not_Mafia
nomnomnom
Titus
Free Money Free Tea
Not Known 15
Nevermind I'm going to assume this is it.
how has gamma somehow emerged top of your list all of a sudden?
Around this time nom pretty much mind melds with me wrt the questions we’re asking. My personal conditioning has taught me these come from town a bit more than scum, so this perhaps constitutes my best reason to TR nom that isn’t based around the moon scumread
In post 1386, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1173, Moongrass wrote:I'm thinking it's nom^3/gamma/NK15.
Like I don't get what changed from this post, Gamma hasn't posted much that seemed to be AI, unless you disagree.
Also I think House's theory is plausible and I have the same line of thought. Scums like to include other scums in their solve, so if NK flips scum I think Moon has a high chance of being scum here, not only from his reaction towards the wagon approaching death, but also because of how scums like to distance each others usually.
I found out from my own play that it feels intuitive that whenever you post a solve early game as scum, you feel tempted to add a partner to your solve list at another position than number 1 and you do not vote them first, the idea being that if that partner gets voted up and limmed, you can say they were in your solve from the get go. This fits this pattern, so I can buy that sort of theory if NK flips scum.
Again, one of my concerns was my lack of posting between when the elimination moratorium was lifted and moon’s townread on me forming. It came in a different location, but this seems like we again asked the same question, just in reaction to different bits of what moon said. I find these near-matches even more convincing than when someone’s thought match mine perfectly when I’m searching for mind meld TRs, since it’s harder to create a similar sounding and viable thought process than it is to copy something wholesale. It’s why I commonly will add my opinion if I’m joining a wagon, since I believe tossing in my two cents help drive the discussion and makes my vote go down smoother.
In post 1390, Moongrass wrote:Nom go away. Stop bulldozing me like you're house's buddy. Every chance you see an opening you're like a fly to the thread. Everytime people are doing work, you're nowhere to be found. Your one track show is tired.
I feel like you’ve been doing this more than nom
In post 1391, nomnomnom wrote:Well you can either complain about me posting about you and NK, or you can answer my question about your sudden change of heart towards Gamma. How about that? :P
In post 1392, Moongrass wrote:Go buzz someone else.
In post 1393, nomnomnom wrote:I don't understand why you're so unwilling to talk about gamma?
First I ask you why you have him as scumread because it make little sense and now I ask you why the slot suddenly switched to a townread in your list because it also makes little sense, and in both these occurrences you're not willing to talk about that. How come?
In post 1395, Moongrass wrote:Because I don't spoon feed people who add nothing to this game, it's a waste of my time and not fun interacting with you.
I find it hard to say nom had added NOTHING here
In post 1396, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1395, Moongrass wrote:Because I don't spoon feed people who add nothing to this game, it's a waste of my time and not fun interacting with you.
Spoon feeding implies that I can go look up the information myself in your ISO and see clear as day what exactly got you to change your mind about gamma this much. There is no such thing in there, so I ask you directly why.
Also I don't know why you think I added nothing to this game, didn't you vote NK because you thought one of his responses towards one of my questions was hilarious? Surely that achieved something :P
again, mind meld, though idk about that example nom gave
In post 1397, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1394, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:My tr on Nom keeps getting stronger the more he posts. They speak to a townie mindset.
Yes encourage the tunnel. Thank you.
In post 1399, Moongrass wrote:Look again nom.
In post 1401, Moongrass wrote:His only content is tunneling me, and you're encouraging him to post MORE of it.
Downplaying nom’s contribution once again by saying his content is just his tunnel on you, despite the fact that at your prompting he provided several other reads, and if you actually look for real you’ll see the content in there
In post 1404, nomnomnom wrote:-snip-
whie I didn't want to straight up remove the quote as it's a part of the interaction, it's so long compared to the others in the text editing window I had to pare it down, it's not like I had much constructive to say, I just was like "yeah this checks out"
In post 1414, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1413, Titus wrote:I don't like nom calling cyrus miselimination bait. He's near a universal townread.
That's not true at all.
That call is also because I know Cyrus as a player and I read the reasons that some slots have to vote there and I call that pure mislimbait because this is what I know of Cyrus' playstyle.
I also disagree with Moon calling the read easy. I think town!Cyrus and scum!Cyrus actually have subtle differences between them that are not immediately obvious.
In post 1501, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1497, Moongrass wrote:The house and cyrus votes are towny because they are contrary to what's dominating the thread, which shows me that Gamma is playing his own game, supporting much of what I read in his ISO. The fact that he has been voting solo when I think scum are involved in the two main wagons also reads as a non agenda. Contrary to house, gamma is making reads and asking questions objectively. Contrary to house he didn't try to find a way onto a main wagon as soon as you OK'd an elim.
How good at mafia is your ex-friend?
Okay so about this “ex-friend”. Based on the timing and wording of the first post I could find with the ex-friend mentioned, I see it as possible that the ex-friend is House. Keep in mind moon’s melodramatic tendencies, and it starts to line up. I don’t actually buy that as the reason, but on paper, it tracks.
In post 1502, Moongrass wrote:Not a clue, I think a lot of what house has done here can be from either alignment but I'm leaning scum on his behavior around players under pressure in the thread.

Do you think what house has done here would be hard for scum to achieve?
In post 1504, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1502, Moongrass wrote:Not a clue, I think a lot of what house has done here can be from either alignment but I'm leaning scum on his behavior around players under pressure in the thread.

Uuuh what that in response to me?
In post 1506, Moongrass wrote:

Yes, I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on other players.
Lol nice soft implication nom hasn’t done so when he did so AT YOUR PROMPTING.
In post 1508, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1506, Moongrass wrote:

Yes, I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on other players.
I'm a bit confused is your answer to "how good at mafia is your ex-friend" -> "I don't know"?
My brain bugged out when reading your post lol
In post 1518, nomnomnom wrote:With how this conversation is going I'll never know about this mysterious ex-friend!
So much for mafia being a social experience :(
In post 1519, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1391, nomnomnom wrote:Well you can either complain about me posting about you and NK, or you can answer my question about your sudden change of heart towards Gamma. How about that? :P
In post 1392, Moongrass wrote:Go buzz someone else.
why the prickly reaction to someone else asking about your read on me, but you gave me an answer without hesitation?
Because I think nom is scum and I don't like talking to people who throw everything I say back in my face to confirm a bad read.
In post 1522, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1519, Moongrass wrote:Because I think nom is scum
You think I'm scum?
In post 1526, Moongrass wrote:
You think I'm scum?
Yes. I do but I don't want to engage with you about me so it's hard for me to feel certain about it.
In post 1528, nomnomnom wrote:
You think I'm scum?
Yes. I do but I don't want to engage with you about me so it's hard for me to feel certain about it.
I actually don't think you believe that.
In post 1529, Moongrass wrote:
You think I'm scum?
You wouldn't know what I believe since you're too busy shoving scummy intent into my posts.
In post 1549, nomnomnom wrote:AHERMMM
In post 1529, Moongrass wrote:
You think I'm scum?
You wouldn't know what I believe since you're too busy shoving scummy intent into my posts.
I can't read your mind, but I can read your votes, and they tell a very different story than you thinking I am scum.
In post 1323, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1330, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: jjh927
In post 1334, Moongrass wrote:UNVOTE:
I don't think someone who has basically shoved me into a hard scumread from the big majority of this game actually spends this much time without a vote on anyone, or voting jjh for that matter.
I think a townie who is both genuinely pissed at me and sure I am scum shoves a vote onto me at any given opportunity.
So I don't really believe you believe that story all too well.
In post 1550, nomnomnom wrote:I guess it's time to call the ex friend for help?
In post 1552, Moongrass wrote:This is excellent content for D2.
I'll get into why later but this is not an okay post
In post 1555, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1554, House wrote:

I find it hilarious that you were buddying & townreading me until I called you scum, and now every other word out of your mouth is how I'm scum all of a sudden.

Way to be subtle. :lol:
I just wanted to know about that mysterious ex-friend!!!
In post 1587, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1586, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1582, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1581, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1580, nomnomnom wrote:I take it you think moon is town?
no nom you anit posting much is that normal for you?
Do we have the same definition of "not posting much" :lol:
why anit you pressuring no one this game. i mean you could do a wee bit more
we live in bizarro world when I have you post this and at the same time moon acting like I have harassed them to hell and back abusing every single one of their posts into an argument against them and all.
In post 1591, Moongrass wrote:I still don't know how I feel about NK15. In a world where they're town I believe house is scum.
Mastina hasn't done much since early game so she's null.
People I don't townread:
House, Nom, Mastina, Titus, NK15, FMFT, NM.
It's important to watch nom, mastina, titus day 2 you don't want all 3 close to end game.
I'm hoping some town power can be used to sort the LHFs and house.
In post 1592, Moongrass wrote:Mastina/Titus not SvS
House/NK not SvS
Nom/NK not SvS
FMFT/mastina not SvS.
now nom and NK are not S/S? These also are pretty random negative associations to throw out in general.
In post 1593, nomnomnom wrote:Can I ask why you are talking like someone hammered you?
In post 1594, Moongrass wrote:Because I'm going to be away for about 12 hours so I'll leave what I think here just in case.
Honestly I feel like the posting around this time from moongrass felt a lot like lolcatting and anti-spew, common actions from caught scum.
In post 1595, nomnomnom wrote:Hmm fair.
In post 1645, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: FMFT

Not mafia
Nom
House
Gamma
Cyrus
Feys
Titus
NK15
FMFT
Jjh
Mastina
In post 1649, Moongrass wrote:Nsg the game makes a lot more sense if jjh is scum. Fitting a team around nom doesn't work.
In post 1653, nomnomnom wrote:What changed your mind about me Moon?
In post 1660, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1652, northsidegal wrote:think you can try to explain this one? pretty sure you're just wrong here
I skim read everyone and kept making readlists that made no sense based on potential teams. I kept putting jjh up top and when I shifted him down, the team of FMFT/mastina/jjh didn't look as bad as the others.
Jjh is playing a great game here, but it's too great, almost clinical minus his hiccup at the start defending me.

Nom I think is town based on her interactions that aren't her pushing into me. Her response to you in particular, shifted my read there.

There are plenty of players here that know mastina well enough to not be scumreading her in the dark, and her shift on the hydra was just gross.

If mastina and jjh are not partnered I don't think that nullifies jjh being scum if mastina is just unengaged.
why the obsession on having a logical team Day 1? just push your scumreads the best you can. Once flips happen you can start worrying about teams. In fact you mention elsewhere your reads are in flux Day 1, why are you trying to construct a team if you don't have hard reads?
In post 1664, nomnomnom wrote:I'd love to cooperate with you NSG because I know your reads are somewhat sharp, but in this case you believe I am scum, which is obviously wrong, so it's harder for me to do so :P
I'd like to ask again: Consider a world where I'm town. Where are the scums in that case?
I think I'm warming up on town!moon, possibly, and I think the scums could be elsewhere considering the gamestate, I think a push on FMFT is not a bad idea
VOTE: FMFT
bit of a digression but I could see myself voting FMFT at some point
In post 1683, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1677, nomnomnom wrote:My main question with moon still is: is the anger genuine, and if yes, is town angry at me, or is scum angry at me? That has been my question for the majority of my push on moon.
I guess frustration is a form of anger. Generally there's a very distinctive difference between town anger and scum anger tonally. Scum tend to have weird tone shifts at weird times but town tend to get angry in spots that make sense and usually more intensely than scum.
In post 1686, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1683, Moongrass wrote:Scum tend to have weird tone shifts at weird times but town tend to get angry in spots that make sense and usually more intensely than scum.
See this reason is why you're still in the back of my mind considering some weird tone shifts in the middle of anger lol
That was largely why I asked you about your ex-friend and I got a weird tone shift right at that instant and that just made me feel "yeah this is scum".
It's so weird that you're the one telling me this too.
One side of me just thinks I was right on the money from the get go, but I think the rational side of me wants to take a look again at this game and just take my time to see what would make the most sense for scums here.
yeah, I feel like the part about being melodramatic could in part be a cover for performative play. I'd need to actually figure out moon's main to make a certain call on that, which I could potentially do? The name dropping of RC and mastina in the context of TM puts a solid cap on the number of people moongrass could be (the true maximum is like 70ish just culling the most obvious not-its)
I know I said I'd keep the main a secret and I still pretty much intend to do that to the best of my abilities, but I need to cite my sources somewhat so if someone else gets there as well I don't think I'm entirely at fault.
In post 1701, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1697, Moongrass wrote:I think there's clearly a split in the game with jjh mastina on one side and Fey nm on the other. If both groups are town then the game gets tricky.
I'm unsure I follow that logic.
In post 1703, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1701, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1697, Moongrass wrote:I think there's clearly a split in the game with jjh mastina on one side and Fey nm on the other. If both groups are town then the game gets tricky.
I'm unsure I follow that logic.
Moonlogic isn't for everyone.
In post 1713, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1708, northsidegal wrote:Guys, nom is scum.
I thought so but I only have one vote. If he is scum then I think Fey is more likely scum too which I don't mind.
This is potentially the only thing I see which supports the idea of moon+nom being scum together
it pretty much sounds like moon is trying to get out of having to vote nom ever by suggesting that if nom is scum then that makes the Feys "more scum"
In post 1715, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1645, Moongrass wrote:VOTE: FMFT

Not mafia
Nom
House
Gamma
Cyrus
Feys
Titus
NK15
FMFT
Jjh
Mastina
ah yes more jank readlist shifting
In post 1713, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1708, northsidegal wrote:Guys, nom is scum.
I thought so but I only have one vote. If he is scum then I think Fey is more likely scum too which I don't mind.
???
In post 1717, Moongrass wrote:If nom is scum then it's likely NK15 is scum because his segway into my wagon seemed to heat up around that time, right?
so moon has gone from “” to “Nom/NK15 not S/S” to “Nom and NK15 likely S/S”
I DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO CAN
In post 1721, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1717, Moongrass wrote:If nom is scum then it's likely NK15 is scum because his segway into my wagon seemed to heat up around that time, right?
In post 1719, Moongrass wrote:Nsg that's where you ignore the other person. We all know you're great, can you please redirect onto if my wagon was a counter and what nom scum means for NK?
Maybe I was just right on my first read.
I believe you're just throwing stuff on a wall and seeing what sticks considering this is a completely illogical thing to think.
I think you might be the type of scum who is honest to a fault.
I would kinda lke an explanation of this "honest to a fault" thing?
In post 1725, nomnomnom wrote:Touching. Very touching.
While that is going on there is no case on me and Moongrass just opportunistically decided to change her read on me as scum despite being on the top of her list a few posts ago all because nsg said I was scum, and invoking a logic she should know isn't even true.
In post 1728, Moongrass wrote:It's on! Gloves up, I want a clean fight.
VOTE: nom
In post 1729, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1727, House wrote:
In post 1726, nomnomnom wrote:Bring it on! There is still no case on me. You've got nothing ;)
No interest in asking what my concerns are, just that "you got nothing, see! Any jury would acquit, see!"?

Not particularly persuasive, see.
No in fact I am doing the opposite.
I'm challenging nsg, moon or you to show me a convincing case on me. You guys have shown nothing, and I know I am town, so I know that whatever you will bring won't stick :]
In post 1730, nomnomnom wrote:Especially in the case of Moon which I am convinced has literally changed her read on me because of nsg. I know she will never bring an argument forward.
In post 1733, Moongrass wrote:I thought it would take until D2 with me dead for it to be obvious that nom has nothing without her tunnel on me. But that weird posting and vote shifting after I townread nom when I was no longer their target shows they really have nothing else to keep them afloat.
In post 1736, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1733, Moongrass wrote:I thought it would take until D2 with me dead for it to be obvious that nom has nothing without her tunnel on me
And that is absolutely why you've put me at the top of your list a few posts ago, because you still believed at that time that I was scum tunneling on you and that I had nothing else, correct?
In post 1745, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1736, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1733, Moongrass wrote:I thought it would take until D2 with me dead for it to be obvious that nom has nothing without her tunnel on me
And that is absolutely why you've put me at the top of your list a few posts ago, because you still believed at that time that I was scum tunneling on you and that I had nothing else, correct?
Obviously not immediately after my review, it all came flooding back with your behaviour after the townread. My reads are not set in stone yet, when I have the team sorted I'll be sure to let you know. If your only argument is that it's scummy to change reads then you've missed the boat, that was so 5 pages ago. Come with something fresh.
If you’re town, moon, I frankly think you need to stick to something, because flitting between reads just doesn’t function as a play style. I may sometimes jump tracks on my train of thought but there’s practically always a trigger. With you I can’t see any direct cause other than you “thought about it”. That’s certainly possible but the fact you frequently walk back those reads make them essentially meaningless. When I was starting out I had to learn to move my vote less, because my habit is to use it as a pressure tool, and if I’m constantly switching votes then the pressure I’m creating with it is practically nonexistent.
In post 1751, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1746, House wrote:
In post 1739, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1738, House wrote:It's pretty obvious to anyone that reads your ISO, checks out your votes, and the way your reads flow.
Oh now I *really* want an explanation for this post :lol:
1) what is supposed to be obvious in my ISO? Point it out.
2) what is scummy about my votes?
3) what is scummy about my reads?
Go on, I ain't letting you go with this weak push :)
I'm not pushing you.

I'm voting you.

If I was pushing you, you wouldn't have to ask questions.

You'd have to answer them.
Mic drop.
Dont like moon piggybacking off of House like this. Slightly strikes me as a play like something I pulled in a game where I replaced House (to help him out, I mean Family Mafia). I tried to echo a town player’s thinking as scum and got caught out on it. I’d need to think more on this to determine the validity of my observation but even on a surface level moon posting this feels bad.
In post 1754, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1745, Moongrass wrote:If your only argument is that it's scummy to change reads then you've missed the boat,
No, that is not my argument.
My argument is that you've put me on
the top of your list
then immediately rescinded that read when NSG mentioned that she thought I was scum with no reason whatsoever. I still don't know why I was at the top of your list for that brief moment, and now that you've completely changed your read, it makes posts like this completely weird:
In post 1649, Moongrass wrote:Nsg the game makes a lot more sense if jjh is scum. Fitting a team around nom doesn't work.
It just makes me think you hardly anything believe anything you post and you're just cruising by trying not to die and gain the favor of NSG here.
There is still nothing against aside from this ethereal ~behavior~ so I am still challenging you guys to make any sort of case on me.
Honestly I half-expected Moon to drop me in their reads when I started pushing them, but maybe they just haven’t realized how serious I am? But aside from me pretty much every push on them from a townread has resulted in some sort of OMGUS reaction
In post 1760, Moongrass wrote:Nom you're picking posts to suit your narrative and the posts you're leaving out explain the in between. Which for the second time is extremely scummy. As town I don't need to warp a storyline to get my reads across, only scum do that.
This doesn’t feel right. Why does it seem like nom is the only person moon has pushed when it comes to picking and choosing points as actually scummy? Moon brought it up with me and House but didn’t push us over it. Seems like Moon is just pushing points when it suits their agenda.
There’s also the fact moon seems to be trying to convince nom that he is scum, which I kinda feel scum do a little more often than town based on when I’ve noticed myself doing it but I can’t remember anytime recently I’ve done it.
In post 1762, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1760, Moongrass wrote:Nom you're picking posts to suit your narrative and the posts you're leaving out explain the in between. Which for the second time is extremely scummy. As town I don't need to warp a storyline to get my reads across, only scum do that.
I'm very much aware of your reason for townreading me back then, but it still doesn't explain why that warranted me to be on top of your list, and why you've suddenly changed your read on me.
This is exactly the critique I posted when I was at the top, although since my post came first this time, it’s not as much of a point towards the mind melding.
In post 1768, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd consider Nomnom!scum, but it's hard when all i feel like i'm seeing is an dogpile, and Moon yet again switching his reads like an sleazy politician always turning wherever the conditions are favourable.
A dogpile of two votes? I think my game has been anything but going with what's favorable. If that were true I would've stayed on NK instead of prodding around elsewhere and vanity voting house. I also could have just gone straight for jjh without much trouble but decided to discuss instead like a sleazy politician.
I don’t think moon’s been going with exactly what’s favorable in the thread climate, but the shifts to me feel like moon is scum with an agenda trying to adapt to the game state a bit too much and it results in logical dissonance.

So overall I think even on his own nom looks somewhat towny, and moongrass potentially being town I don't think detracts from that. And if moon is scum nom is practically conftown for me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #208) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Part of me feels like I could have done more on that but knowing myself the sooner I got that done the better
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #209) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
I half think one of you bowing out would be beneficial atp because I don't think you to are going to ever actually work together here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #210) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1956, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
I half think one of you bowing out would be beneficial atp because I don't think you to are going to ever actually work together here
Would it help if we ignore each other for a while and just solve independently?
that might be nice, but imo it would be best if you cooperated
I guess try the independent sorting thing and see where it gets you since bowing out can't be undone
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #211) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1959, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
You say you don't like the dissonance but saying "one of you should bow out" could literally only cause more dissonance
I'm basically saying the stumpfighting is my problem
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #212) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

can a stump get replaced in a game like this?
In past games with designated stumps the purpose was it to be X person, but this game the stumps were decided by a vote, as such it's possible they could be allowed to replace out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #213) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1972, House wrote:
In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:Part of me feels like I could have done more on that but knowing myself the sooner I got that done the better
Honestly, I had no idea I was the one being called "the ex-friend", or that Moon was an alt.

Although my knee jerk reaction to your wall is to returnto voting Moon, their posting could also come from town depending on who their main is as well.

The one person who I most heavily suspect, I would be surprised if they ever actually considered me a friend because we didn't know each other that long, but I would be hard-pressed to call them scum over those posts... but idk if that's even who it is.

Frustrating.
I think "ex-friend" was just meant within the context of the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #214) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1279, Moongrass wrote:Do you think Gamma is town house?
In post 1282, Moongrass wrote:I think he's town actually. I'm going to find it hard to sort nom, NK read doesn't change.
In post 1360, Moongrass wrote:Wow. It's like that then.
In post 1362, Moongrass wrote:Btw I'm down to hammer, just when I'm ready. But you can fall all the way back down for pulling that shade on me.
In post 1406, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1403, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Moongrass
Well, why did your read on Gamma change?
Like i’m seeing the same thing. You’re moving the goalpost and accusing Nom of tunneling instead of answering the question. Or did you scumread Nom? Idk, that’s not very clear either at this point.
I reread his iso when I was bouncing ideas off of my ex-friend and said actually I think he's town.

If you were in my position where it's glaringly obvious that nom has no real interest in my answers and see it for the shake down it is, you'd get why I refuse to interact with him.
just went through moon's posts but as I see it, moon talked me over with house (the first two posts), then later got shook by house pushing them, and after that when questioned moongrass said they bounced ideas off an ex-friend.
My thought that house is the ex-friend also answers my way earlier question about why moon would talk with an ex-friend about such things: they weren't an ex-friend at the time the question was asked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #215) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1979, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still have no idea what this "ex-friend" thing is about.
it was in response to your question so this is surprising
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2114, Titus wrote:
In post 2100, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus what's your takes on NK's teammates from your POV here?
Ineffective largely with maybe one or two early bussers. One or two on the back end once it became inevitable.
So you think all his partners were on-wagon?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll read through this later but the fact the thread title isn't up to date kinda makes me disinterested
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

rude.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Free Money Free Tea
If this is happening then I want in
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
DrippingGoofball
mastina
Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia
cyrus62
Mia and Maya Fey
jjh927
Moongrass
Titus
House

My current reads.
Why is House so low? Other than that I’m probably close to agreeing with this list fully
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2513, Titus wrote:
In post 2509, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2502, Titus wrote:@EE, Can you explain how we're at autowin here?
Don't ask mechanical questions of the stumps
I'll ask what questions I want to. They can shut me down if they want.

My guess is they're overlapping their reads with guesses as to the setup rather than an autowin.

My theory is NK15 was consensus because the other option was you.
:igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2549, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2510, Titus wrote:
In post 2506, Moongrass wrote:Oh ok. Well who would you vote for then?
I would vote for jjh (obviously). I would honestly vote for most of the thread tbh.

A consensus d1 elim and a consensus d2 miselimination doesn't tell me much besides the fact that scum are driving the eliminations.
Does this look like town!Titus VCA?

She doesn't have any viable mislims left because the net is closing
I mean it’s not even VCA imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How do you know?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2615, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I also along with Titus believed he had an actual guilty on Cyrus. That’s why I briefly voted him.
Was this on D1?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyone who isn’t moongrass or Titus: tell me why those two are not the team
Because I personally haven’t seen anything to dissuade me from that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2653, House wrote:
In post 2652, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone who isn’t moongrass or Titus: tell me why those two are not the team
Help me bus, then!
Okay, small correction: from THEM nothing I’ve seen is changing my mind
The game state is giving me doubts tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2661, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2647, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2615, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I also along with Titus believed he had an actual guilty on Cyrus. That’s why I briefly voted him.
Was this on D1?
D2, where have you been? :lol:
very much out of it
In post 2662, House wrote:
In post 2647, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Was this on D1?
Aw man, you missed out on one of my fun ploys.

Also, how could I fake a guilty on d1? :lol:
I mean that’s exactly why I asked if it was D1, because I was gonna question the people who bought the guilty if it was
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #228) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2664, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2652, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone who isn’t moongrass or Titus: tell me why those two are not the team
I quoted Titus’ posts near the end of d1. No offence to Titus but I don’t think Meryl Streep is getting worried.
Explain how that relates to my post????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #229) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2671, House wrote:Like, notice ALL the buddying vanished since my push.

I guess I'm not worth being their friend, anymore.

Also Gamma, does scum buddy each other as hard as Moon was buddying me on d1? I was low-key sus even then.
In post 1767, House wrote:
In post 1751, Moongrass wrote:Mic drop.
One thing's for sure... we're not red-aligned.

No scum team would ever be
this
blatant.

I...I was asking about whether my guess of Titus and Moon for the scum was wrong
I don’t really think you’re scum rn????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2725, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2603, Moongrass wrote: House tries to get some momentum on cyrus, no luck so he redirects back to old suspects. Hydra instavotes me for having them in my poe, but doesn't blink at House's shade...and now the nom kill makes sense. The no kill probably because both forgot to put a kill through.
Last part made me laugh at loud.
I have to say that theory about the no-kill is dumb as fuck given who they’re talking about
I HAVE seen crazy stuff happen regarding that but I don’t think any team moon is proposing derps like that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2734, Moongrass wrote:I really do hope you're both scum here. I have no other explanation for what you're doing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2732, House wrote:
In post 2603, Moongrass wrote:...and now the nom kill makes sense
Yup.
In post 2056, nomnomnom wrote:In case I die, I'd like to highlight this post
In post 452, Moongrass wrote:Your entrance posts seem a little more proactive than what I thought would be normal for you NK15. That yawn in particular seemed like posting for the sake of posting. Am I wrong?
if NK does indeed flip scum then this post is likely coming from scum distancing early given the seemingly laser precise reasoning on some early game comment, and that comment also sticks out in the fact that
Moongrass does not have a game played with NK15 in her topic history
. So this is potentially some hard TMI right there.
Err'body, read that bolded bit.

Nom bolded it, not me.
I do have to ask why the bolded was concluded?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2751, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2738, Moongrass wrote:If hydra and house are white knighting titus it gets the game to mylo pretty quick.
D3 lim Titus > NM NK > D4 lim moon > NK Jjh > lylo. It's pretty clever actually. Otherwise if Titus is red then it's game in the bag for town.
Are you saying all 3 of us are scum now? :lol:

Did you forget dgb is also tr her?
Hrmmm.
I would also like moon to answer the question in this post.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2760, House wrote:You'd have to ask nom.

I didn't edit the post.
Except I can’t. So unless anyone currently around can explain it (or if there was an explanation I missed) I have to write it off as unsubstantiated
And honestly Idk what that even means???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I’m gonna join on the train if people asking House why Titus is town since his scumreads are PoE and as such my original question I wanted to ask of why jjh is scum won’t go far
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2778, Moongrass wrote:All I hear is blah blah I'm scum blah from the hydra. NM doesn't live to tomorrow.
Is this a threat?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2773, Moongrass wrote:Or Gamma or DGB
Gotta say I’m half tempted to oblige this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m trying to figure out if this cartoon villain shtick from moongrass is a sign we’re on the wrong or right track
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2787, House wrote:
In post 2783, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2778, Moongrass wrote:All I hear is blah blah I'm scum blah from the hydra. NM doesn't live to tomorrow.
Is this a threat?
Gamma be like

I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

House did you ever figure out who Moongrass is? I don’t need to know the exact identity, just whether or not you know it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2794, Moongrass wrote:Gamma the scum game I won against you, you self hammered to protect me.
Oh shit

Yeah that’s a dead giveaway I think...? But that contradicts something else you’ve told me I’m pretty sure.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2806, Moongrass wrote:
In post 2803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2794, Moongrass wrote:Gamma the scum game I won against you, you self hammered to protect me.
Oh shit

Yeah that’s a dead giveaway I think...? But that contradicts something else you’ve told me I’m pretty sure.
We've also played scum together and we got owned lmao.
Yeah that confirms it
So, why’d you say we hadn’t played in years (or at least you hadn’t been on your main in years)? You were in a game with me pretty recently.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But thinking on that recent game it cements my SR on you. I recall asking similar questions about you in that game that I’m asking here, and your slot flipped scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maya I think you in particular should agree with my read when you figure out who Moongrass is
FYI this is directed EXCLUSIVELY at Maya, Mia wasn’t present in the game I have in mind
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For some reason the explanation you gave resonates in a very weird way
I might present an out of context screenshot of a thing and ask if it resembles what you mean
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #246) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2835, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I’m assuming it refers to a real wager because I sometimes say I bet the game that X is whatever alignment.
Iirc this is the meaning
In one of my early games I got warned for saying I’d eat my shoe if someone flipped town
I don’t have the original PM anymore and I didn’t send any response back I think so I can’t backhack it via sent PMs to check the contents, so take this with a pinch of salt
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #247) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2837, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2829, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maya I think you in particular should agree with my read when you figure out who Moongrass is
FYI this is directed EXCLUSIVELY at Maya, Mia wasn’t present in the game I have in mind
Link?
I promised I would keep Moongrass’s identity secret, but I think Maya is more than capable of deciphering the existing clues, along with maybe some extra help by me to establish missing context
Although I only solved the puzzle thanks to a very obvious hint, while many smaller ones were left behind. So I don’t expect them to need much help from me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (isolation #248) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

When were you in a game with me, or when did you say you weren’t?
If the former, earlier this year.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #249) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nice shade lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #250) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The desperation is real.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2855, Moongrass wrote:Scum may have something planned with the no kill or they have nothing planned at all.
I’m rather concerned about this, I kinda feel like this angle on the no-kill is rather reminiscent of how Noraa played around a no-kill in mafiasunny 1, where she was scum
This sort of all-over-the-place thought process just vibes like her posting in that game towards endgame, trying to look solvy by throwing out a bunch of barely coherent speculation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unless you point with the whole hand
#gottem
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And before you point out my pfp, I would hope you have something more to say than just snide commentary
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unofficial VC
Moongrass (3): House, Titus, Gamma Emerald
Titus (4): jjh927, Moongrass, mastina, cyrus62

Not Voting (3): DrippingGoofball, Not_Mafia, Mia and Maya Fey

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to euphemize and 5 to have no euphemization.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If this conversation is going the direction I think it is, there might need to be a double-check by House on some site developments
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #256) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2892, House wrote:
In post 2887, Moongrass wrote:What is a mechanic?
:lol:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

*glares motherfuckerly*
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #258) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, reading the whole post it’s clear that wasn’t including me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #259) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve been pretty upfront that my SRs are moon and Titus rn
Do you think scum is exclusively in those three you named just now?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #260) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
Why is moon town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #261) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2924, jjh927 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the main reason people are voting there is because his votes have been in strange places and a lot of the progression has happened 'off-screen'. I think you can see that progression if you look for it, and more importantly if he was scum that was making reads for convenience based on the gamestate then they wouldn't be so abnormal as to get him voted. The jarring aspect to it is playstyle and more likely to come from town
That is a big point, but I don’t think that’s all there is to it atp
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #262) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Currently I feel like Moongrass is flailing, which when conjoined with the feelings I was getting during D1 give the sense Titus and Moon are the team, Titus was the one they meant to have go far, and Moon is trying to toss herself into the mix to confuse things and keep Titus off the block
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #263) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And if you’re wondering why I’m voting Moongrass with that logic, when one person’s play suggests partnership with another person I like to try to execute the person whose actions are making the other person look suspicious FIRST. I developed this philosophy early in my mafia career: specifically, in my first game with House!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #264) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Throwing out nonsense talk about a deliberate no-kill and other ideas that come across as meant to discombobulate
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #265) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2932, jjh927 wrote:You make an awful lot of assumptions about team dynamics for this as well
What assumptions?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #266) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay maybe you’re right
I’m kinda seeing red atp when it comes to moon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #267) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve noticed Titus and House are currently pushing the exact same angle of moon+jjh
Mayhaps jjh is correct here?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #268) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2970, House wrote:
In post 2960, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve noticed Titus and House are currently pushing the exact same angle of moon+jjh
Mayhaps jjh is correct here?
I have 2 questions for you.

When have you ever know me, in any of my accounts, to mirror my buddies?

When have you ever known me, on any of my accounts, to not bus more than Greyhound?

If I WAS scum, I'd be scum with either Moon or jjh. :giggle:
I mean I’m also curious to see how moon reacts to this current situation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #269) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Two people have formed what to moon’s perception should be a “scumblock”
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #270) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2999, jjh927 wrote:In other words, I think there is literally nothing to work with as to the primary reason for which you scumread Moon
It’s. Literally. Just. PoE. For. Him.
Figured I’d cut this Gordian knot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #271) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3009, House wrote:
In post 3003, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2999, jjh927 wrote:In other words, I think there is literally nothing to work with as to the primary reason for which you scumread Moon
It’s. Literally. Just. PoE. For. Him.
Figured I’d cut this Gordian knot
Am I the only one noticing how jjh is only throwing out simple posts that take 30 seconds or so to put together to try to get a response that requires effort in return?

That doesn't seem either game-solvy or town, to me. It's scummy to conserve energy and attempt to exhaust town, and that's exactly what it looks like.
That’s a valid opinion but I’ve also seen town attempt the same move
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #272) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I don’t like that argument myself either
NO ONE is above getting scumread correctly. Unless you quit after one scumgame where you snowed everyone I guess, but if you did you’re the exception not the rule.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3071 (isolation #273) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3067, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2924, jjh927 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the main reason people are voting there is because his votes have been in strange places and a lot of the progression has happened 'off-screen'. I think you can see that progression if you look for it, and more importantly if he was scum that was making reads for convenience based on the gamestate then they wouldn't be so abnormal as to get him voted. The jarring aspect to it is playstyle and more likely to come from town
I think I called Moon out for the same thing last time I played with her and some people played devil’s advocate but I ended up right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #274) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reviewing things my initial vote in the other game wasn’t actually for changing reads but for a scummy pop-in play style that involved dropping a mass of thoughts and then leaving for a time
The randomly disconnected thought process always seems to come after a break so I think the play style is about the same but manifesting differently
Basically Moongrass mass posts thoughts, leaves, and returns later to continue the onslaught, with changed direction

I could be misreading a play style that is similar between her town and scum games tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3075 (isolation #275) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

One of the things Moon’s main got called out for in that other game was shading as many people as possible, which I feel like her play this game also can be described as
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can do a pbpa of Moon to determine exactly how much the play resembles that other game
I had a very plain reduction of her play there that I think should still be applicable
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Was 4 skipped intentionally?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3135, jjh927 wrote:I wish the happy face mafia mafia PT was open so I could quote things from it, but basically I find that because day 1 scum elims give town so much momentum and everyone is so clued in to bussing as a concept, bussing day 1 is an awful play that at best will shift the pressure to win the game singlehandedly as a deepwolf onto a scum player who doesn't know what they're getting into
I feel like this thought process makes Titus look worse
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #279) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3146, House wrote:
In post 3144, jjh927 wrote:We're all free thinkers here

I'm sure you independently came to the conclusion that everyone who could possibly be an elim today could be scum and aren't just saying it to justify your votes
You should just join your buddy Moon on me instead of pushing from the sidelines.
You really need to learn to parse which conversations involve you
I’m not much better irl but yeesh you’ve taken offense to a lot of things not aimed at you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #280) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3149, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3135, jjh927 wrote:bussing day 1 is an awful play that at best will shift the pressure to win the game singlehandedly as a deepwolf onto a scum player who doesn't know what they're getting into
Hey, i bussed day 1 and day 2 consequently in a previous game and won singlehandedly as a deepwolf. :)
It ain’t as stupid as you think!
There’s good argument against it though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #281) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3154, House wrote:
In post 3149, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3135, jjh927 wrote:bussing day 1 is an awful play that at best will shift the pressure to win the game singlehandedly as a deepwolf onto a scum player who doesn't know what they're getting into
Hey, i bussed day 1 and day 2 consequently in a previous game and won singlehandedly as a deepwolf. :)
It ain’t as stupid as you think!
I've done it before, too.

It's nerve-wracking but fun as hell.
Whenever I bus I try to be meticulous about risk/reward
I won an off-site scumgame by not eliminating my buddies too fast (partly incidental but the accidents helped in the end so I still count them as a factor in the win)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #282) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3176, House wrote:
In post 3174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3146, House wrote:
In post 3144, jjh927 wrote:We're all free thinkers here

I'm sure you independently came to the conclusion that everyone who could possibly be an elim today could be scum and aren't just saying it to justify your votes
You should just join your buddy Moon on me instead of pushing from the sidelines.
You really need to learn to parse which conversations involve you
I’m not much better irl but yeesh you’ve taken offense to a lot of things not aimed at you
There would be less to get confused over if he'd quote who he's responding to.

That post was immediately after mine, so my assumption was reasonable given our earlier interactions.
It pays to read into the context and determine whether the words he’s saying make sense to be directed at you
For me, I could tell he was continuing his tear into Cyrus pushing jjh through practically everyone else
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #283) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2552, Moongrass wrote:Like in a world where NM, mastina, gamma are town that leaves cyrus, titus, house, me, hydra containing two scum. Jjh I left out because my scumreads on him were predicated on mastina also being scum.

So house, where are the two scum? In Cyrus and me?
Huhhh
This flew over my head before but something feels off about how moon has been treating jjh throughout this game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #284) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No comment for now
Cyrus seems scummy individually though. Your points make sense to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #285) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what?
I could see my main suspicion about Moon’s no-kill speculation being viable if the team is Moon+Cyrus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #286) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why have you been focused on speculation about the no-kill today?
Might as well ask.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #287) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m half tempted to vote Cyrus because IMO depending on the flip it confirms/denies certain scenarios
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #288) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I kinda making an assumption again
However I
really
am starting to feel like moon has some inside info on this alleged no-kill plot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #289) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3199, Moongrass wrote:I have discussed lots of things so saying my focus has been on one throw away point about the no kill is an exaggeration.
I don’t think it’s the ONLY thing you’ve mentioned
I just think you’re on of the leaders in that conversation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #290) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3199, Moongrass wrote:my assumption there are only two PRs in the game.
WHAT???

HOW DID YOU REACH THIS COLCLUSION?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #291) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll say Titus’ posting toDay has been kinda towny
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (isolation #292) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah
I thought there was something explicitly stating Jingle would create a setup around the stumps’ submissions but there isn’t
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #293) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was meant to be in response to Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #294) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3216, Titus wrote:@Gamma, do you want to hear my theory?
Hell yeah!
I’ve played all of AA 5 and 6 (minus 6’s special episode which I’m on the first investigation of) so I’m a sucker for a good Thought Route
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #295) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler: Music for the occasion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (isolation #296) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3218, Titus wrote:If we suppose that Gamma, mastina, not mafia, and DGB are all clear, which they are under my theory (despite my mastina by read play is still hot garbage until I verify jjh).

That leaves us with me, cyrus, house, jjh, the hydra, and moongrass.

We miseliminate.
notmafia clears another name in the pool.
Scum kill DGB.

We're at 7 alive with 2 scum.
We have 4 names in the possible pool.
We miseliminate.
Scum kill Gamma (again sake of argument, any conftown besides not mafia works).
Not mafia clears another name in the pool.

We're at 5 alive with two scum.
2 names left in the pool.

Unless my math is off, I don't see how scum can win unless they have a secondary role that can bypass not mafia and I don't see that happening.

I think this game was just designed with crappy balance.
This isn’t entirely what I had in mind
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #297) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes, actually, I do!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #298) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3230, Titus wrote:
In post 3223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3216, Titus wrote:@Gamma, do you want to hear my theory?
Hell yeah!
I’ve played all of AA 5 and 6 (minus 6’s special episode which I’m on the first investigation of) so I’m a sucker for a good Thought Route
The evidence we have

1) Town Stump is convinced it's an autowin
2) There was no kill last night.
3) Not Mafia can clear people.

There are only a handful of roles that warrant the suggestion that not mafia can clear people. Cop, gunsmith and weak roles. Not Mafia logically is one of these.
A cop and a gunsmith could be blocked. So can most weak roles.
That is except for a hider role.
A hider role explains the lack of a nightkill without giving town additional power.
Scum can never shoot not mafia, but not mafia dies if he targets scum.
That is unless he targets a scum who commuted (the scum isn't there to blow him up). The enabler dying loses them that protection but gives more places for not mafia to die upon.
Not mafia is not a crumber and rarely plays a straight game (which is why I think he hammered FMFT so quickly is to hide that). Yet, he consistently straight up says who he targeted. This is in case he dies.

It's near autowin if Not Mafia targets town. If he targets scum tonight we still lose. Not Mafia should be aiming for town tonight in the pool.

An additional blocking or healing role would make this game even more townsided than it already is, so it likely doesn't exist giving us precisely two power roles.
Query: do you think House has figured this out? I kinda feel like he pretty much has, question is how his handling of it indicates his alignment
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #299) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not at present.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #300) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3243, Moongrass wrote:It's a big assumption that scum don't have something to counteract the clears though?
Pretty sure the assumption is their main mode of that was NK15 + the other scum being commuters
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #301) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3251, Moongrass wrote:What happens if scum are commuters and a Hider hides behind them?
If the scum commuted then the hider doesn’t die from visiting scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #302) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3256, Moongrass wrote:Right, which could be why House wants NM to visit? Seems stretchy but I like it.
Stretchy to the point you’re breaking your back trying to rationalize it yah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #303) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why am I certainly town in the thought process but probtown in the summary?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #304) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3277, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 3274, Titus wrote:
In post 3272, cyrus62 wrote:my poe is titus jjh and moon.
Why is House not part of your PoE when he's been protecting me so hard?
Who should not mafia target tonight provided we lynch town and he is a weak hider?
house action on night one shows me he hoped off the wagon just as nsg askd some one to. you dont have that excuse.
What the fuck is this wording???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #305) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3291, jjh927 wrote:Other than to frame Moongrass
In post 452, Moongrass wrote:Your entrance posts seem a little more proactive than what I thought would be normal for you NK15. That yawn in particular seemed like posting for the sake of posting. Am I wrong?
if NK does indeed flip scum then this post is likely coming from scum distancing early given the seemingly laser precise reasoning on some early game comment, and that comment also sticks out in the fact that
Wait
IT’S BEEN CLEAR SINCE D1 MOON IS AN ALT. WHY ARE WE USING THE BOLDED AS EVIDENCE?????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #306) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3297, Titus wrote:
In post 3294, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3291, jjh927 wrote:Other than to frame Moongrass
Wait
IT’S BEEN CLEAR SINCE D1 MOON IS AN ALT. WHY ARE WE USING THE BOLDED AS EVIDENCE?????
We're not using it for the truth of the matter asserted but for its reaction on the scumteam.
Okay well in THAT CASE House has to be town right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (isolation #307) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3304, Titus wrote:Error in Code: Objection! Relevance? Conclusion from left field?
House is the one person I remember seeing directly address the points about moon being an alt.

HOWEVER, I’m not
sold
on the read because a rogue partner could have essentially overruled him or argued with him to the point of him giving up. I’VE HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE. Iirc you and Grey were also in that game and in fact CENTRAL to the fuck-up my partner made!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #308) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3306, Gamma Emerald wrote:Iirc you and Grey were also in that game and in fact CENTRAL to the fuck-up my partner made!
Yeah I was right about this
It was Open 661 Pick Your Poison
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #309) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3311, Titus wrote:House just completely stops the push to change directions to push some nonsense about how I'm scum because I assumed there was an investigative role in the game.
Oh what’s THIS now? I had thought House TRed you all along
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #310) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3313, Titus wrote:
In post 3310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3306, Gamma Emerald wrote:Iirc you and Grey were also in that game and in fact CENTRAL to the fuck-up my partner made!
Yeah I was right about this
It was Open 661 Pick Your Poison
How old are we going? Have I played 100 or more games since then?
First post was December 2016, thread close was April 2017
So, pretty damn old
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (isolation #311) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can just link if you prefer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #312) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is the Cyrus wagon still just jjh and Titus?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #313) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Cyrus
E-2
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #314) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3076, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can do a pbpa of Moon to determine exactly how much the play resembles that other game
I had a very plain reduction of her play there that I think should still be applicable
I’m going to aim to make this my next order of business but I also believe hammer was reached? And I wanna do some college work before doing this, so it might not happen in time to be done today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #315) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda also think it's town since it's like a weird way of building a bridge
also I'm working on the moongrass pbpa but it might be broken into chunks to make it so the final results are more digestible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #316) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

pbpa of moon's posts, starting with posts that come after the role PMs went out. Rather than giving a note on each post sequentially I'm just binning each post in a specific category (shade, commentary, both, or neither) and tallying the final sums. Some posts might be lumped together.

shade (3): (and ), ,
commentary (7): , , , , (I think the peacekeeper act constitutes commentary), ,
both (4): , , ,
neither (19): , , ? (feels almost like commentary but I'll give botd), , , , , , , , , , , , (and ), , , (and ),

current percentage of moongrass posts that are not shade, commentary, or a combination of the two by my discernment: 57.58%
also I figured out the exact thing moon expressed when it came to how long it had been since we last played, it's in 707

obviously this is nowhere near done, but I felt like 707 was a good stopping point for now since it's getting kinda late and I also wanna put something out before thread close
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #317) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Comparing this game to my expectations of scum!you developed in our last game together
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #318) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

well then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (isolation #319) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I think it’s reasonable to conclude those were both scum-driven
But the question is how the hell that fits into the balance
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #320) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How so?
Like, why is Titus off the table?
Only people I’m definitely NOT touching are myself and mastina
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #321) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WHY THOUGH??????
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #322) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

WHY IS TITUS TOWN THOUGH
You have been asserting that for most of the game with practically no meat behind it. I’m tired of the bare-bones read! Give me something juicy!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (isolation #323) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3431, House wrote:
In post 3430, Gamma Emerald wrote:WHY IS TITUS TOWN THOUGH
You have been asserting that for most of the game with practically no meat behind it. I’m tired of the bare-bones read! Give me something juicy!
No.
Wrong answer.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #324) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3434, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 2209, DrippingGoofball wrote:I agree that Titus is town.
@Gamma why would Titus kill dgb here?
Because DGB is IC?
It seems like the kills were chosen to wipe out town power as efficiently as possible last night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (isolation #325) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3448, House wrote:It's like I'm prescient.
Or just using simple logic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (isolation #326) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3446, House wrote:Fey hydra's reads are literally impossible to believe.
This is rich from you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #327) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3453, House wrote:
In post 3452, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3446, House wrote:Fey hydra's reads are literally impossible to believe.
This is rich from you
Considering they're calling my biggest buddyer my teammate, you might say it's simple logic.
Their Titus TR is infinitely more believable than yours
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #328) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But they could say the same about you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (isolation #329) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Weak Hider is an adaptation of the current Hider role as defined by the Nirmal guidelines to work like the Hider seen in setups like JK9++
Weak Hider can target someone to become immune to death at night unless a) they target someone who dies that night or b) the target is scum
normal Hider lacks that b) part
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #330) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3466, Moongrass wrote:How come scum got two shots? Or is one something like a poisoner?
I’m just wondering how that goes with the normal-sequence design philosophy that this game purportedly was using
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #331) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

normal-esque *
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #332) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Most older players aren’t really cognizant of the change-over in the semantics of the Hider role, or call Weak Hider plain Hider because they’re used to that being its only way of functioning
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #333) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3473, House wrote:
In post 3457, Gamma Emerald wrote:But they could say the same about you
Nobody that actually paid attention to the interactions between Moon and I would think we're teamed.

Do your homework.
I mean I think it’s likely you and Titus, they’re just so damn pocketed by Titus that’s the only conclusion they’re left with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #334) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3486, House wrote:
In post 3482, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3473, House wrote:
In post 3457, Gamma Emerald wrote:But they could say the same about you
Nobody that actually paid attention to the interactions between Moon and I would think we're teamed.

Do your homework.
I mean I think it’s likely you and Titus, they’re just so damn pocketed by Titus that’s the only conclusion they’re left with
Are you really that superficial?

Tell me Gamma... what alignment was I when I was difficult in the past?

When I was my most superficially "pro-town", what did I flip?

Knock the rust out.
I at least recall you being willing to play ball in the past as town
You’re being completely obstinate here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #335) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But town!Mia+Maya wouldn’t know YOU’RE town
like, bruh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (isolation #336) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3505, House wrote:
In post 3502, Gamma Emerald wrote:But town!Mia+Maya wouldn’t know YOU’RE town
like, bruh
Think about it Gamma.

Coming into toDay, the scum team had to be in Titus, Moon, Feys, and me.

I'm obviously not going to scumread myself. Right?
I've been hard townreading Titus. Right?

Who are my scumreads, by default?
You’re trying to call Feys scum for not trying to work with you, but what incentive exists for town!them to do so when they don’t think you’re town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #337) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3529, House wrote:
In post 2886, House wrote:
In post 2885, Moongrass wrote:Lol! Is that what happened?? NM are you bulletproof? Because only scum would know they failed. Please keep talking house.
Try again.

It's not a modifier. It's a mechanic of the role.
Lolol
FYI I lol’ed at that because you were both right and wrong (I figured you meant Hider regardless of whether that was the role or not)
Before Hider got normalized the “dying to scum” part was a mechanic of the role, but post-normalization it generally will include the Weak Modifier to indicate that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #338) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3533, House wrote:
In post 3531, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3505, House wrote:
In post 3502, Gamma Emerald wrote:But town!Mia+Maya wouldn’t know YOU’RE town
like, bruh
Think about it Gamma.

Coming into toDay, the scum team had to be in Titus, Moon, Feys, and me.

I'm obviously not going to scumread myself. Right?
I've been hard townreading Titus. Right?

Who are my scumreads, by default?
You’re trying to call Feys scum for not trying to work with you, but what incentive exists for town!them to do so when they don’t think you’re town?
If they were town, they'd see I have no logical alternative to my reads.

Seriously, get yourself unstuck would you?
Sure, but what motive do they have to convince you otherwise on Titus, when they themselves TR Titus?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #339) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly what bothers me is the fact you two agree on moon but are both pushing each other way harder than moon
Feels like you’re both trying to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (isolation #340) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Would you not think it possible she noticed that trend herself and actively tried to play ahead of the curve on it?
I feel like in past years she’s become more self-aware of her meta, especially her scum meta
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #341) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3541, House wrote:
In post 3539, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly what bothers me is the fact you two agree on moon but are both pushing each other way harder than moon
Feels like you’re both trying to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic
I haven't rearranged shit. My reads have been on lock all day.
It’s a metaphor for doing things that are ultimately of little consequence, since no matter what position the deck chairs on the Titanic are in the iceberg renders it all moot
It feels like regardless of you two’s alignments this shouting match isn’t really going to change hearts and minds, at least between the two of you, which it seems is y’all’s aim currently
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #342) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3544, House wrote:
In post 3542, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would you not think it possible she noticed that trend herself and actively tried to play ahead of the curve on it?
I feel like in past years she’s become more self-aware of her meta, especially her scum meta
Sure was aware back then.

She wasn't stupid.

Took ME a while to catch on, though.
She took until one specific game AFTER I started playing to bother messing with the “Titus never busses” meta point
So like, I think she’s the type to not blow a meta load until it has a real payoff
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #343) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3549, House wrote:
In post 3547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3544, House wrote:
In post 3542, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would you not think it possible she noticed that trend herself and actively tried to play ahead of the curve on it?
Sure was aware back then.

She wasn't stupid.

Took ME a while to catch on, though.
She took until one specific game AFTER I started playing to bother messing with the “Titus never busses” meta point
So like, I think she’s the type to not blow a meta load until it has a real payoff
There was no payoff in blowing her meta on d2. :roll:
How so?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (isolation #344) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Moon’s posting this day phase feels pretty based I think
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #345) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll read up on happenings later
I have been vaguely keeping track of things though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (isolation #346) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3759, Moongrass wrote:Scum asked nsg to bow out probably because like DGB for Titus it clears all obstacles.
Where was this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (isolation #347) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
I didn’t really recall that and aside from that the only time I’ve remembered someone saying anything like that was when
I
brought it up D1
And like, I didn’t think you were trying to play
that
angle so I was concerned that I missed something from D1 where someone maybe piggybacked my suggestion
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3770 (isolation #348) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who would killing jjh off have served outside of the NM domino effect?
Iirc Titus hard pushed jjh as the target for NM so if Titus is scum that could reveal her partner
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #349) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am on the verge of taking a nap to pass time while my power is out and I see this happening
So I’m left to presume the Feys believe the team is something like House+mastina?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (isolation #350) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh I think this may make Feys more likely town
The last time I’ve seen a Nancy Drew hydra have such divergent thinking between the heads was in D&D mafia and that was like a sure sign they were town
And like I can kinda tell it’s Dk posting rn when it was mostly Nancy earlier this day phase, so I feel like the jarring sensation I get is just seeing one head with different logic speaking up finally
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #351) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My data just dipped to 4G so I’m gonna bugger off until it fixes itself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #352) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3820, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote:My data just dipped to 4G so I’m gonna bugger off until it fixes itself
lmao what kind of excuse is this? i can load this site fine on 4G
It can load but unbearably slowly
And like, weird flex but okay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (isolation #353) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3828, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@gamma where would you vote right now if you had to?
Probably House given his play atp feels a bit like he’s hammersitting
Like he seems to forget part of doing well in endgame scenarios is the “convincing people your reads are right” part, which isn’t atrocious, but he feels a bit too passive at this point for even that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #354) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3871, House wrote:
In post 3870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3828, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@gamma where would you vote right now if you had to?
Probably House given his play atp feels a bit like he’s hammersitting
Like he seems to forget part of doing well in endgame scenarios is the “convincing people your reads are right” part, which isn’t atrocious, but he feels a bit too passive at this point for even that
Dude wtf is even won't with you?

How can I possibly be hammer sitting when I'm the only person in the game with a vote on anyone?
I don’t recall you voting anyone yet?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (isolation #355) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

thanks Jingle
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (isolation #356) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh I know exactly how I missed that vote, that was when my data was shit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (isolation #357) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I really feel like Feys are town atp so it’s between House, Titus, and Moon for me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4104 (isolation #358) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4102, House wrote:
In post 4101, Gamma Emerald wrote:I really feel like Feys are town atp so it’s between House, Titus, and Moon for me.
It's Moon and mastina.

N_M was most likely roleblocked N2 to fake clear her, then jjh shot n3 to also get rid of N_M.

Glad we had this chat.
How does moon’s play before the jjh NK factor into this?
Before that, she was pushing jjh + mastina as scum pretty regularly, I can kinda imagine what you’ll say but fuck it I’m asking anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4106 (isolation #359) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Moon has a paranoia/suspicion of those two pretty constantly I think before jjh died
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4107 (isolation #360) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Had not has
Apple’s autocorrect really has it out for me today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4131 (isolation #361) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok so i have a big stomachache right now, but my preferred eliminations still House today. I find that an infinitely better elimination that thia fucking ridiculous Mastina/Moon theory where weak hider was roleblocked on night 2 and there was no kill.
This actually does raise a good point that if NM was blocked the no-kill becomes inexplicable
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #362) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have to say despite the scum sided setup town played remarkably well
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4226 (isolation #363) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeah if the clear on me got debunked I was SoL against you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #364) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now I’m wondering if my one offsite scum slip could have been played around without faking post restriction
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #365) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m reviewing the PT for things I may wish to redact (looks like there nothing I find needing of it rn)
I noticed Jingle kinda lied about how much a public mechanic the PR number limitation was
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #366) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah that what I meant, I misread the last line
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (isolation #367) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So, there was no lie
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”