Newbie 2077 : The Curse of a Blue Diamond!! - Gameover

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 271, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 164, kennyk wrote:
In post 161, Radical Rat wrote:People I'd like to hear from before putting my vote back:

Salsa (V/LA should be up today)
catboi
Entellian himself (though that may not be possible...)

And everyone else, of course, but those are the main ones.
I absolutely agree with you, that hearing their point of view would be good. But why not from Save the Dragons (I just noticed that using just the first letters of those three words is no good way to shorten his name) or floo? They didn't respond to this matter either.

I sadly guess you are right about Entellian. And I think Salsa won't change her tripple vote on me either (maybe only by adding more votes. Maybe I am listening to Queen too much [is that even possible?], but it might be she just did what she did, because she's the 'Killer Queen').
:igmeou:
I like the upper part of this post.
Why just the upper part? Don't you like to be called Killer Queen?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 173, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 167, Uranus wrote:
In post 166, Save The Dragons wrote:i think kennyk is town
Do you have thoughts on the arguments made by radical and others?
i think he could be scum trying to harp on something wacky that a newbie is doing to get a mislim.
Who?
Radical
?

Btw, have to go now, will start from the page #8 later....
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 179, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 79, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 76, kennyk wrote:@ Salsabil Faria: So you think players who are sus on something are sus. Doesn't that make you sus, too? :)
I don't like when people misinterpret my words...

VOTE: kennyk

Don't like this post.
Don’t like you for not liking my post.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 181, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 134, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 122, kennyk wrote:@all other players: No, I didn't ask for a prodding because I miss my fellow mafia player. And no, this was no confession of being mafia. I would never confess that. Or maybe i would in some crazy setup or as part of a really crazy plan in some situations.
feels like an odd reaction. i didn't feel this way over you explciitly telling me not to put floo at E-2, despite you scumreading them. wouldn't that be more partnery, despite you voting them because you think they're mafia?

basically what i want to ask is: why are you so concerned about your self-image here and not when talking about floo?
That tunnel tho...
Do you mean
clSr
is tunneling
Radical
here?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 184, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm caught up.

Town core is Kenny and StD.
About
STD
, are they in your town core only because they also townread
kenny
or is there anything else?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 187, LicketyQuickety wrote:PoE:

Uranus
CLS
Radical Rat

Null:

floo
Entellian
Salsa
How can you put
clSr
and
Radical
both in the POE where you think (I'm assuming it)
clSr
is tunneling
Radical
?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 194, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 190, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: CLS
i must deflect

VOTE: Radical Rat

reasons already outlined.
Lol! From your , I get the vibe that you'll vote
LQ
next
:giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 197, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 109, Uranus wrote:how does a game end in 5 pages lol?

Unless it was hella inactive then they somehow knocked off all the mafia then Its highly unlikely
I almost want to take Uranus out of the PoE and put Salsa in for this.
VOTE: LQ
Is the motivation enough for you now?
Btw, what is the link between me in your POE and this post?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 203, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 196, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: radical rat

want more pressure here
What does your PoE look like? I kinda want to work with you and Kenny this game.
scum
salsa
radical

null
lq
ent
floo

town
kennyk
uranus
cls
Lolol! Pocketed already :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 206, Save The Dragons wrote: i'm wary i might be getting pocketed a little bit though
:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 207, LicketyQuickety wrote:Given this, StD isn't as strong of a TR since StD's read on Kenny was as controversial as I thought.
(
Is this nervousness talking because the pocketing attempt may be failed
:giggle:)

STD
is townreading
kenny
from the very fast they entered iirr, how it seems controversial to you now?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 212, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, because I can see a world where you and CLS are Scum here. Hence it would be a post to make me look bad... Not like you could have predicted that I would make that post, but, meh. I feel like there would be reason to SR me based on me admitting I see where you thought I was buddying you when I wasn't, but I digress.
Contradict...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 218, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 164, kennyk wrote:I absolutely agree with you, that hearing their point of view would be good. But why not from Save the Dragons (I just noticed that using just the first letters of those three words is no good way to shorten his name) or floo? They didn't respond to this matter either.
Forgot to answer this, but well. I do of course want to hear from everyone, but I want(ed) to hear from Salsa and catboi because I trust them.
Don't tell me it’s a buddy attempt :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 222, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 212, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Yes, because I can see a world where you and CLS are Scum here. Hence it would be a post to make me look bad... Not like you could have predicted that I would make that post, but, meh. I feel like there would be reason to SR me based on me admitting I see where you thought I was buddying you when I wasn't, but I digress.
in the scenario of CLSR vs STD i'm probably doing all of the pairing with posts like and , with STD passively registering them in their mind until asked for reads: ||,
are you sure that we are paired? i'm feeling more of a S v T
it won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things but salsa random voted dragon's slot
i'll order my readslist while i'm at it:

town:
kennyk
uranus
floo
LQ/catboi
--
null
STD
entellian
--
mafia:
salsabil
radical
I didn’t vote
STD
, they voted me, but it wasn’t random.

Your read-list on the other hand is very interesting...

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 235, kennyk wrote:scum
cls
radical

null
floo
Entellian
Uranus
Salsa
StD
LQ

Yes, I know I am a mistrusting person in this game
I don't think
clSr
and
Radical
are SvS.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 245, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was ISOing Salsa, and found some posts that pinged me:

Spoiler: Pinged Posts
In post 68, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
Perfectly explained but I want to add one thing: they said they had an account here before, so they played before here imo. That's why I'm not taking them that much of a newb player and when I read their posts ("
this sus, that sus
"), I found they were trying
too much
which I generally find suspicious.
This looks like either a defense of floo or a buddy attempt.
In post 70, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 63, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 60, floo wrote:I think she says kennyk is trying too hard, missing the obvious motive as I pointed out for a scum accusation. It's good that someone is trying to be serious because this is how we move out of RVS, but kennyk is doing this wrong. She may also be accusing kennyk of doing that just to look town. I recall that the term LAMIST is used here for this.
what's the best way to move us outside of RVS, if the way kenny is doing it is "wrong"? is it just because the pushing happened to be on you because he thought your thought process was unclear? what happened in this game seems like just as good of a method as any, which is why i'm asking
I find
LAMIST play
scummy in general basis.
Almost every town games of mine, there was at least one scum
who appeared to be solvy in the early stage of the game
to gain towncred and in my scum games, I also tried to get towncred at RVS stage.
This might be nothing, or it might be made to make CLS look bad while also carrying the same thing of buddy/defence of floo in prior post.

But then I saw a spinet of Kenny's post in in reference to the original post .

Why this is interesting is because of what Kenny said here:
In post 155, kennyk wrote:@ Uranus: I guess you didn't read the thread properly. After Radical Rats Unvote I am now
'only'
E-2
And given StD and Kenny both come from a different game meta than current MS meta, this indicates to me that the site meta they come from people are generally much more hesitant with their votes and only vote for serious reasons. If this is the case, then Salsa vastly comes from a different meta than these two players because of their constant votes in , , and . What's more is that Salsa actually know this and just keeps voting Kenny for very little reason even though they are already voting for Kenny. And this happened BEFORE Kenny pointed out the 'only' E-2 comment.

Either way, it looks to be the case that Salsa has inside knowledge of Kenny's and StD's game meta that they come from. I'm hesitant to call out SvS interactions so early, but I'm not sure what another conclusion would be given this... the other option, I suppose, is that Salsa is Scum with floo. But this seems unlikely to defend a buddy so directly so early in the game.

Am I going crazy or is there something here?
Again, nothing makes sense to me except one thing: YOU ARE CRAZY....

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 272, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Can you explain?
it's a lot of a gut read just based on how he posts, he seems like town that scum can easily push for an easy mislim.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 248, kennyk wrote:Just to be clear: I played here and on greylabyrinth in the past. But this is my first mafia game in 15 years. I might have a game meta from way back but I really don't know if I am playing the same way now. I t definitely was a different time then.

As to Salsas multivoting me for being too solvy, I don't think it is that much if a tell (the multivoting part. The reason might give us something). If I recall correctly, it was the second vote on me (after floo). Her second vote on me might just habe been to tip on my toes or to annoy me into a state where I make a mistake. And to be honest, I guess I called for the third vote. So no hard feelings from me for the multivote.
I multi-voted to irritate you :lol:
You were using the
sus
word so much at the early stage of the game, which annoyed me a decent amount while reading your post
:giggle:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:29 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I've seen enough. I feel like Salsa is in Anti-Spew mode now.

VOTE: Salsa
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 275, kennyk wrote:
In post 271, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 164, kennyk wrote:
In post 161, Radical Rat wrote:People I'd like to hear from before putting my vote back:

Salsa (V/LA should be up today)
catboi
Entellian himself (though that may not be possible...)

And everyone else, of course, but those are the main ones.
I absolutely agree with you, that hearing their point of view would be good. But why not from Save the Dragons (I just noticed that using just the first letters of those three words is no good way to shorten his name) or floo? They didn't respond to this matter either.

I sadly guess you are right about Entellian. And I think Salsa won't change her tripple vote on me either (maybe only by adding more votes. Maybe I am listening to Queen too much [is that even possible?], but it might be she just did what she did, because she's the 'Killer Queen').
:igmeou:
I like the upper part of this post.
Why just the upper part? Don't you like to be called Killer Queen?
Because that part I think you made from good faith (your other posts are weird tbh) and it’s not about what you're calling (unless it’s something offensive), I felt you already made up your mind about me without properly having any conversation with me, that's what I don’t like.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 291, Save The Dragons wrote:
Can you explain?
it's a lot of a gut read just based on how he posts, he seems like town that scum can easily push for an easy mislim.
Yeah, I agree about the easy push now.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 293, LicketyQuickety wrote:I've seen enough. I feel like Salsa is in Anti-Spew mode now.

VOTE: Salsa
OMGUS much :wink:

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 291, Save The Dragons wrote:
Can you explain?
Yeah, I agree about the easy push now.
you were one of the ones pushing him tho
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:11 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 264, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 259, Salsabil Faria wrote:Can you explain more? How do you think expressing paranoia
over NAI stuff without even getting pressure is coming from town mindset? The more I'm reading them, more I find them scummy but on the same time their wagon isn’t having that much of resistance I'm thinking scum!them would have atp which is giving me 2nd thoughts....
what kenny did was undoubtedly odd. i do not think it comes from a town mindset
only
though.
i think that what he did is something both town and mafia can do.
i pushed a little bit on something that i thought could actually be scummy (him defending floo despite voting them) and made it related to him being defensive about his prod, and he gave good answers to both
(i think that if mafia is forced to answer a lot of things at once, they'll struggle a bit, but his post felt natural, so i think he is town right now)
Can you mention the post where they defend
floo
please?
I guess he meant this post (quote shortened for a better reading experience concerning this question), which was more like a general thing that a defence:
In post 62, kennyk wrote:cowsloveSushirolls please don't do an E-2 vote just for moo > floo. You need to have another motive to give someone a third vote.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”