Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 725, sheepsaysmeep wrote: everyone here is so friendly ive never gotten so many hi's
Fuck of Sheep you piece of garbage.

Does that make you feel more comfortable lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Okay, here's my readslist:

Spoiler: Wall O'Text Incoming

Osuka- town. I like the push on towl/Drew, and I’ve found that I tend to agree anytime they write ‘????????????’ about a post. I also don’t believe they were dumbtelling when they forgot the game setup.

Ausuka- town. Her argument and visible frustration with Bingle’s POV read genuine to me. Also some good questioning like in .

The Bulge- townlean. Bulge laid out their case on Bingle very clearly and I can see their process in it, I find this authentic. It is looking a little tunnely but I don’t scumread a tunnel.

Firebringer- townlean. I may not agree with the Bingle case, but I think it’s an authentic case that FB actually believes.

Bingle- slight townlean. I don’t agree with the Ausuka case but I appreciate the case they made. The main reason I lean town though is bc his wagon is not a good one.

Meuh- ….town??? the slot I’m least certain of. But when I read her ISO I feel like the thing that pinged me is one thing vs. a lot of posts I agree with.

Invisibility- I lean slight town here. Viz has put her money where her mouth is and voted when things ping her, then returned to the bingle vote. The thing that keeps me from placing her higher is that I don’t know why she’s sheeping firebringer, and when people have asked she’s only made jokes about it. I mean I giggled at the jokes, but I don’t like that there’s no reason.

Sheepsaysmeep- null, will have to see more to know

Black- null. She’s asking good questions, I like her boldness with her votes. I have heard she’s really good at looking towny while scum but I have no personal experience with that, and I don’t want to fall down the WIFOM hole. The biggest thing that gives me pause here is the weird read Bella gave about her.

Skygazer- null, leaning scum. My genuine like of Sky makes me want her to be town, but the iso is pretty much all jokes. The one thing they’ve done for game-solving was the Auskua white knight thing, but she hasn’t followed up with any thoughts on what came from that.

Umlaut- slight scumlean. This is such a flip for me, I’ve been reading Umlaut as town for most of the game, but in ISO I realized their Ausuka vote is still based on this post and they’ve never updated or revised it. I don’t like jumping on the cook wagon- the cook wagon is dookie.

Doctor Drew- Slight scumlean. I didn’t love towel’s posts but I see that Drew hasn’t really done anything to ping me. The signaling madness is very classic Drew to me, and he’s done it as town in every game I’ve been in with him. The thing that keeps me from moving him higher is the Whiskey Pocket, “I like Umlaut and I like Bingle” is not a good reason to sheep to me. I mean, I like you and that doesn’t mean I think I should automatically sheep you.

Radical Rat - leaning scum. I actually had this general vibe that they were town, but when I ISO’d I couldn’t figure out what led me to think that. They say their vote on Drew is because they’ve taken FB’s case against Bingle and repurposed it to Drew? I also find the early compromise lim talk and the cook vote to be dookie.

Bellaphant-scumlean. It’s a small ISO, but I think her saying that the Black ‘wagon’ was bad is so odd considering there was no wagon and I really didn’t like her answer to Ausuka’s question in . I have heard the exact opposite about Black than what she posted here, and I notice Black has asked about it too with no response as of yet.

So yeah VOTE: Bella
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 726, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 725, sheepsaysmeep wrote: everyone here is so friendly ive never gotten so many hi's

wow that feels more like forum mafia
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 728, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 726, Doctor Drew wrote:

wow that feels more like forum mafia
It is like the partner you know is bad for you, but you can't quit them.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I think readlists like the one merlyn just posted are very +town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Don't be a hater because I am not sheeping you Merlyn.

If there are players that I like, and that I feel somewhat confident are not scum, there is a decent chance I will sheep them, at least for a bit.

Also you just lost your opportunity to be a part of the Whiskey Pocket :twisted:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

i tried reading new posts today and have been wanting to give the rest of the thread a reread but everything is just immediately leaking out of my brain today so ill try again tomorrow

(not a prod dodge btw)
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 730, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think readlists like the one merlyn just posted are very +town
what quality of merlyn's readslist do you tr
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 716, Bingle wrote:
In post 692, osuka wrote: if you're town, why would scum not jump on your wagon?
I don't think scum is the majority of my wagon, and I don't think scum is going to want to stick their necks out for me. Hence...
i’m hurt that nobody told me it was goddamn fucking amateur hour

VOTE: bingle

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 733, The Bulge wrote:
In post 730, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think readlists like the one merlyn just posted are very +town
sorry that wording is dumb

i mean why "readslists like the one merlyn just posted" and not simply "the readslist merlyn just posted"
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it's like the types of explanations that are there. like I havent read this mafia game I have no clue how good the explanations are. but theyre very free-flowing and un-calculated and feel genuinely off the top of the head

tonally
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 717, Bingle wrote:
In post 690, osuka wrote: unless i missed something - why are you offering reads on the people on your wagon? what is this?
Why would I not analyze the biggest wagon as literally the only person who knows for sure it's on town? What? Did you get into SG's acid, osuka?
that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by osuka »

it’s t-t-t-t-t-tunnel time!!!
VOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingleVOTE: bingle

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 735, The Bulge wrote:
sorry that wording is dumb

i mean why "readslists like the one merlyn just posted" and not simply "the readslist merlyn just posted"
I am basing this off of a lazy general understanding that I thought applied the moment I saw it. "big posts that feel like that, that cover every player with a couple lines just like that, have appeared in my forum mafia experience and have been town".

Rather than, "I spent critical thinking and time pondering on Merlyn's post here and came to this conclusion"

idk

what was the purpose of this question

what do you think about Merlyn's post
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 731, Doctor Drew wrote: Don't be a hater because I am not sheeping you Merlyn.

If there are players that I like, and that I feel somewhat confident are not scum, there is a decent chance I will sheep them, at least for a bit.

Also you just lost your opportunity to be a part of the Whiskey Pocket :twisted:
Well jokes on you bc I prefer bourbon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 740, Merlyn wrote:
In post 731, Doctor Drew wrote: Don't be a hater because I am not sheeping you Merlyn.

I have some bad news for you then......

Also, Sheep is town.....and I forget who they even replaced!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 741, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 740, Merlyn wrote:

I have some bad news for you then......

Also, Sheep is town.....and I forget who they even replaced!
I had to google that. Is everything whiskey??!?!

Why is Sheep town?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 737, osuka wrote:
In post 717, Bingle wrote:
In post 690, osuka wrote: unless i missed something - why are you offering reads on the people on your wagon? what is this?
Why would I not analyze the biggest wagon as literally the only person who knows for sure it's on town? What? Did you get into SG's acid, osuka?
that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 720, Firebringer wrote: I am a very intelligent player and i disagree mr mech player
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 727, Merlyn wrote: Invisibility- I lean slight town here. Viz has put her money where her mouth is and voted when things ping her, then returned to the bingle vote. The thing that keeps me from placing her higher is that I don’t know why she’s sheeping firebringer, and when people have asked she’s only made jokes about it. I mean I giggled at the jokes, but I don’t like that there’s no reason.
hey I have reasons now. I explain one in like . Also I agree with Osuka's
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Bingle »

Oh, sorry. I ignored:
In post 713, Invisibility wrote: what exactly makes it the worst vote then?
Cause I'd already answered it and assumed you'd just keep reading.
In post 658, Bingle wrote:
In post 651, The Bulge wrote: you say it's the worst vote on you, so do you refute my reasoning as i just explained it? i think my vote on the wagon has the most substance to it by far, what makes it worse than a purported omgus vote, a bad meta case, and a sheep?
Worst in the sense that of the four votes, I see the most scum intention behind it, which is not much. OMGUS votes are generally NAI, I think Vizzy's blind sheeping is actually pretty towny, and I think Firebringers shitcase is actually very towny.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 746, Bingle wrote: Oh, sorry. I ignored:
In post 713, Invisibility wrote: what exactly makes it the worst vote then?
Cause I'd already answered it and assumed you'd just keep reading.
In post 658, Bingle wrote:
In post 651, The Bulge wrote: you say it's the worst vote on you, so do you refute my reasoning as i just explained it? i think my vote on the wagon has the most substance to it by far, what makes it worse than a purported omgus vote, a bad meta case, and a sheep?
Worst in the sense that of the four votes, I see the most scum intention behind it, which is not much. OMGUS votes are generally NAI, I think Vizzy's blind sheeping is actually pretty towny, and I think Firebringers shitcase is actually very towny.
at first this scanned like you avoiding saying something about The Bulge specifically cuz of his more content but blep I guess I can see how The Bulge is just at the bottom cuz that's how ranking things work. Makes me wonder why you even bothered to bring it up, though.
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

after today im kinda busy until deadline but I dont think im gonna read enough today this is very sad
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 747, Invisibility wrote: at first this scanned like you avoiding saying something about The Bulge specifically cuz of his more content but blep I guess I can see how The Bulge is just at the bottom cuz that's how ranking things work. Makes me wonder why you even bothered to bring it up, though.
I brought it up because it was a thing I thought and generally it's a good policy to share the things you think that are game relevant unless there's a specific reason not to. If I bring it up, I can discuss it with people. If I don't bring it up I can do not that. One of those options has the possibility of generating readable content.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”