yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by yekaterina »

Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 773, yekaterina wrote: also i voted meowmeow last night
sorry I missed this
You are always gonna be my love
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 745, yekaterina wrote:
In post 744, Datisi wrote: also regardless of my read on someone i can find their new posts townie or scummy

well yes but if already leaning towards scum with regards to me then the amount of annoyance expressed wouldn't really make sense to me

like if you think a scums is not doing the thing towns should be doing, it isn't annoying, it is simply scummy, yes?
i never play the game like "this person is scum and i am never revisiting that read ever and i will treat them as scum for the rest of the game"

i assume i don't need to have the "if you're scum then i understand that you're doing things to further your agenda but if you're town then you behaviour is--" because it's (1) annoying for me to type (2) annoying for you to read
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 747, yekaterina wrote: like is anyone townreading meowmeow?
i am
or like i used to back when i actually cared about reading the game

why *are* you voting her? i find it very odd that some people think she's somehow the best choice

and i find it doubly odd how the shadi wagon ain't going anywhere while the meowmeow wagon happen ebcause of ??? reasons and got 3 votes like nothing
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i found the meowmeow post

idk i don't think i can scumread her for that because i very much also feel the "what has katya done that is townie at all this game?" (before you ask i've given up on pushing that today and yes i am aware that i might be wrong. which is why i am not pushing you in every post i make and instead we're having a normal conversation)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: superbowl

i still think shadi needs to fucking die but this is better than meowmeow
~M
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 780, Datisi wrote:
i still think shadi needs to fucking die but this is better than meowmeow
aggressive

also in sheep's case, double standard of me i know, i don't find him to be motivated to solve as much as i think sheep usually does and either he's scum or not-so-contributing town.

also im not sure why y'all are playing so lastminutey, there's more than 24 hrs and plenty of CFD potential ATP. No vote/pressure is the end of the world.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 781, Shadi1337 wrote: also in sheep's case, double standard of me i know, i don't find him to be motivated to solve as much as i think sheep usually does and either he's scum or not-so-contributing town.
do you have any thoughts on this vs the meta about him dunn said and why are you not voting sheep if this is what you think about him
~M
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:46 am

Post by yekaterina »

i know i am already voting but sell me on meowmeow

or rather sell others basically

would rather vote you than sheepsaysmeep right now so
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:47 am

Post by yekaterina »

@shadi1337 ^
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Bell »

I dislike deadline eliminations. I’m leaning Datisi. I’m not sold they’re actually mad. it’s just a way to keep people off of them long enough to get through the day.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 545, meowmeow wrote: so, i don't think katya is town particularly, which i get is an unusual opinion to have. she was scum in the recently completed micro 1087 and just absolutely swept the game so i don't really think i should buy into the narrative that like, she's obvtown because she posts a lot of stuff that looks vaguely thoughtful. obviously if ppl have more specific reasons to townread her i'm happy to hear it; i don't think we should write off any reason to townread a capable scum player but i think a lot of the more common surface level reasons aren't that valid

obviously, i didn't like 167 - i mean i'm biased because like, it's me, and it did explain the post was trying not to give anything away but... meh, i'm just not a fan of the whole exchange

didn't really like 178 like 'you should expect i'll be obvious town' feels a bit like scum trying to be too cheeky to be scum. idk if that makes sense

i don't know if i need to go through the whole honeypot thing again. i'm not sure if anyone except me actually read that. but like, i basically just don't like how light of a wave katya makes towards shadi, not really doing anything there, and calling it a honeypot because after she did that, people wouldn't 'need' to talk to shadi and therefore anyone who does is probably scum? i think it's possible that there's some playstyle difference there because it is incredibly foreign to how i play mafia. but the thing that really got me is the idea that anyone pushing shadi is necessarily like, influenced by her push and being opportunistic, even though it wasn't really a push and was a light and noncommittal idea about how she doesn't really know who scum is. and it comes without really engaging with the reasons why they were doing that. i do still think there is some partner equity there but that's not important for now. of course, there's the whole deal where she doesn't like votes/wagons and that's obviously genuine but it is obviously also aware that a lot of people do not share this view. so like to review, she is asked who scum is, and instead of answering normally sets up a 'honeypot' except the honey attracts people that disagree with it about how wagons work, which she apparently doesn't want to discuss. not to mention she goes to great lengths to emphasise how much she does not really believe in this read which just seems... incredibly counterproductive to the entire purpose. and obviously if she's scum it's a rather intricate thing, but i really do not see the town thought process here, and i think it's a +scum thing to do.

and yeah idk that is basically my whole read on katya. even in her more recent posts, i still don't really understand it or where it's coming from at all in terms of what she's pushing people for and if she's town, what she's going for, who she might like to eliminate. i don't see the thought process behind any of it. but i think part of that *could* be that i play very differently. i mean, i townread it once before, but maybe that game i wasn't as cautious of being snowed; i should probably go back and check. i lean scum on katya right now
In post 769, yekaterina wrote: eh meowmeow iso is like, okay

big post worries me maybe more than it should

but it just feels like there is perspective issue with regards to her reads and approach to me (and i guess also get the same feeling with her reads of datisi as well though presents itself differently of course)

like it's just like, 'i have noted these specific scummy things and noted nothing that could potentially be towny from you and even if i did it wouldn't count because! you won this recent scumgame even though none of the things i have noted are scummy about you in this game have comparables in that game or anything'

and its pretty hard to see town!her just finding nothing at all to be towny about town!me i guess doesn't even feel like she wants to
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Datisi
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Bell »

If anybody wants to kill Meep just say the word and I will be back like I was never gone.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 167, yekaterina wrote:
In post 155, Datisi wrote: meowmeow can be town actually idk

yeah?
In post 178, yekaterina wrote:
In post 176, meowmeow wrote: i have seen you once and you were fairly obviously town in that game. i expect you to play at least a bit differently, since you're on an alt account.

they're all alt accounts really

but i think the expectation should generally be that i will be fairly obvious town this game as well
In post 306, yekaterina wrote:
In post 235, yekaterina wrote:
In post 233, Aristeia wrote: who do you think is our best bet for flipping a mafia today katya?

like at this exact moment?

maybe shadi1337?

but far from anything super strong there

this may have been a bit of a honeypot as skygazer would say

anyway thoughts later maybe
In post 312, yekaterina wrote:
In post 309, meowmeow wrote: i'm generally not a big fan of preflip associatives but if shadi flips red i think this is scum like a very big amount of the time

ah so you've now associated me with shadi1337, datisi has associated me with both doctor drew and superbowl9, and both of you seem to be reading things through scum!yekaterina lens for ??? reasons

there's an obvious question i want to ask here but... i probably shouldn't yeah
In post 313, yekaterina wrote:
In post 310, meowmeow wrote: the whole 'maybe x is scum idk i don't have scumreads' and then calling it a honeypot is so ??? to me

like if you want to honeypot why are you going to such lengths to emphasise you don't actually have a scumread there
In post 311, meowmeow wrote: like at this point datisi has already pointed out like the big glaring problem with shadi's post

i think it's extremely questionable to make that sort of complete non-read and if/when people push on it say it's a honeypot and people pushing there were just attracted by your post

like ???

wanted to see if folks would pressure when there's no real need to

like it's not as though i don't also have concerns re:shadi1337 and am not so patiently waiting for shadi1337 to return and such

but what is gained by the votes that wouldn't be gained through those interactions

like why is datisi voting now what has changed since datisi pointed out the 'big glaring problem' other than your vote and such

what did you gain from your previous vote anyway? before moving on to this one
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

what was the thought process behind the honey pot thing? like why did you respond to me with a honeypot instead of just an answer? I don't get the thought process.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

like i understand the concept of a honeypot trap but uh why did you think one would work at that moment in time?
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:19 am

Post by yekaterina »

didn’t have any strong scumreads and was curious who might see as an opportunity because if shadi1337 is town seemed likely scums might view as easy elimination but one they wouldn’t want to be seen pushing on their own
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:20 am

Post by yekaterina »

not like i thought about it extensively popped in my head when you asked
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:24 am

Post by yekaterina »

like yeah maybe evidence of me just like, doing things or whatever

but how is meowmeow viewing that as scum and! partner indicative
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

like think of uninformed perspective here regarding setup and everything how is that only conclusion she could possibly reach when thinking about
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:26 am

Post by yekaterina »

like it just doesn’t make any sense to me and i just do things all of the time doesn’t really check out regardless
Show

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't know - I think it's kind of weird to think one scum would use another scum as a "honeypot" because highlighting a partner in such a way is p ???

maybe as an anti-associative? but even then the risks do not really make that much sense with the reward which is p bleh?

but like I don't see why town!ausuka can't think it - I think scum tend to make more sense than town usually because town just say what they think whereas scum tend to first double triple check things to make sure what they say "makes sense"
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

this the question i wanted to ask at one point that you quoted there but there isn’t really a reasonable way for me to ask so
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by yekaterina »

*thus
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”