pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

right. open game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Id pick ascetic informed and recruit traitor personally
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: dunn

Im actually not super stoked about speccing about the timing of the PM deliveries and the replace outs, being said replace out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 16, Dunnstral wrote: And why is that?
well for one it implies that Im just a VT
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

@black: I never cared too too much for RVS, its better this way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 14, Dunnstral wrote: I would go for either no powers to limit what town gets, which has always been my favored strategy in this setup, or I would grab the Bulletproof Godfather, as I believe that role has the ability to swing the game in mafia's favor on its own.
Just the one power? That limits what you can do though. Traitor sucks without recruitment

Actually, can somebody remind me how traitor works normally? Maf are informed they exist, and traitor is told who the maf are?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not claiming anything
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 26, Black wrote: why does that lead to a vote?
I jumped on the back of an existing vote to spur discussion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

The statement is implied. Just as Dunn implied the repouts were VT
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

And furthermore, they call to meta. Which is more interesting than any defense you feel might be happening.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Why does it matter if they have daytalk? Im not suggesting they said it here when it should be private talk.

The role fishing itself should have been enough
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 58, Dunnstral wrote: The statement "Dunn said pisskop is vt" is simply untrue.
nobody said these words.

Except you. just there
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 43, Something_Smart wrote: my opinion on whether or not pisskop is VT?
well no. He says that his opinion about whether or not I am a vt based on the gamestate is not an appropriate piece of info.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 67, Black wrote: pisskop what did you mean in ? Why do you think SS bringing up a meta read is interesting here?
I think its more interesting than trying to defend anyone on page 2.

It opens the conversation up. It asks people to inquire about dunnstals meta and it see if anyone actually cares enough about the situation to ask.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 69, Dunnstral wrote: ...implying that that is all the conversation is about
I think thats more rhetoric than an accusation to be fair. I think its borderline out of game influence, if you want my honest opinion, and any skittle would probably feel the same way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe RVS is better, Titus deserves credit there.

It was just supposed to stir the game up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:06 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think that you were seriously rolefishing, however I do not appreciate the implication one would draw from the discussion.

It's not any more serious of a vote than an early game vote, but we do have to move on past it - unless you feel like somebodys reaction to it was off.

I think it speaks to a slight townlean on dave for picking it out so quickly and succinctly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I generally hesitate to give points to people like Something Smart who come in and shift the tone of the game, which is what I think the meta comment was. An attempt to continue the game into new ground.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have a strong opinion about Roden's grilling, but I tend to view how black dug in less favorably.

Titus just sidestepped the whole thing. which isnt terribly indicative either way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I think the questions were less personal, and more pertinent. And pushy

I don't think Rodin was any less active than black was
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

wrt rodan compared to black
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

We dont need an opinion of Gob's role to read gob's play.

I think we should read him as if he were a vanilla, and ignore the claim ftm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 135, Alisae wrote: VOTE: hero
not the hero we need

but the hero we deserve
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 138, Roden wrote: trying to survive or scum case each other
Town would dig for more material?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2, Ausuka wrote: 2 Points

Cop
Jailkeeper
Mason x2
Vigilante
Watcher
There is a 50% chance of any 1 point rolling a 2 point ability, but only if there are 2 points available. By default with 3 points, this results in 2 50% rolls. Thats a 75% chance of rolling 1 of the above 5 abilities. so, there is a 20% chance of rolling a cop on top of that. That's 15% chance of a cop by default.

Although the odds go up when 4, 5, or 6 points are allotted, the underlying idea does not change. There is an informed mafia option available, however.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus is saying youre posting like youre informed of more info than the rest of us have, I think.

Less about 'you know there is a cop' and more 'you know how many points there are so can hedge your bets'

but stop me if I sound crazy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

yeah. The odds are actually a little worse than that even, since I simplified the math. But overall the only way to 'know' the setup is to be the ascetic maf
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

We're off to a bit of a slow start here, but we are going

VOTE: unvote

I didnt feel strongly about his first comment either way, I do like daves level of engagement though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 218, Alisae wrote: btw if I was mafia I would probably pick no powers. If daytalk was optional I probably wouldn't even pick daytalk but ig that is context dependent on who my partner is.
A 'glass half full of milk and half full of hydrogen oxygen and nitrogen' type person right here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 230, Crescent wrote: is this normal for them
mostly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not clicking with the game, but I fully encourage consolidation and competing wagons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 341, davesaz wrote: How are they stronger town than those who are actively working to discover alignments and solve the game?
I got that green town smell
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 316, Dannflor wrote:
In post 81, pisskop wrote: I dont have a strong opinion about Roden's grilling, but I tend to view how black dug in less favorably.

Titus just sidestepped the whole thing. which isnt terribly indicative either way.

this is just words
Its transparency.

Titus 100% walked around the game and voted randomly. Dont you think thats indicative of something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why is it weird to TR somebody for the actions they take in a game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

why are you even voting for me rn? is it ... for what Ive done this game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its weird to pretend to not recognize a meta read when you see it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

What I have done is post first, with something that was needlessly complicated and potentially controversial - spec about what I would take.

The very fact that I decided to try to derail the typical RVS is something you could have an opinion of.

Then I hopped on the first vote with reasoning behind it, and when pressed on why I both dug in, and when people started getting stuck on it instead of expanding on the game, talked it out.

I'd feel like that would also warrent an opinion.

But to SR me for 'doing nothing' is hot ass.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 351, davesaz wrote: I haven't a clue how to interpret anything gob posts.
Im not going to pretend to understand him, but He's pegged himself to Town of Salem. So I assume, memetic, faster paced games are his primary experience.

I try to read why people do and say what they say rather than what they do and say.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 354, Black wrote:weird
you keep throwing this word around and I wonder if it isnt a tell from you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 354, Black wrote: Yeah I think you could easily be scum here
I asked why you have that SR.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because what feels hollow is claiming somebody is scum for not playing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think youre picking at other people's play to expose weakness, not to solve the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: black
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

i wouldnt call gob a troll, obtuse sure.

Most of what he says has meat behind it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

take your time. im eager to see where your style goes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

enh. Im not super satisfied with titus saying that was adequate, but I dont especially SR them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess dave is ... acutely aware of his angle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill be here and town all day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay, I guess I dont care to respond to it because its boring.

Black has a completed game with me as an IC where I didnt play for the first 4 days. Feels like she should know better
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I actually just finished a recent scum game, youre welcome to look at the difference between my play as an ic and as maf
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

What makes you think they are town? A quick iso shows what I could term as 'mediation' and not really anything I can pull up later and say 'yup, this is what SS thought'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

viewtopic.php?t=91760

viewtopic.php?t=91582

2 scum games Ive completed since coming back. One I won, one I made it to day 8 or 9
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Most people set the bar for 'meta' so low that its an easy defense
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 577, Crescent wrote: You're doing the same thing you just called him out on
Ive taken stances, the key difference between the two slots is proaction versus reaction
In post 577, Crescent wrote: Shadowez has been a hot topic for days, and has 0 appearances in your entire ISO
Shaddow hasnt done anything worth talking about. Why is there a wagon on shaddow?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I actually did iso the slot this morning and idgi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 578, Black wrote:
In post 575, pisskop wrote: Most people set the bar for 'meta' so low that its an easy defense
What do you mean?
Meta to most people is 'he did a thing in that game but not this one, so he must be a different alignment here'

Meta is more a personality, its a vibe, and its logic. Mafia play different from town, and you can see that motivation with the benefit of hindsight with meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

That whole post is a giant narration.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Cresent is telling us what to think, is basing their reads on the assumption I am mafia, and is assigning motivation to my slot based on wishy washy logic like splinter wagons.

Its all preflip associations and chainsawing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cresent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 583, Crescent wrote:
In post 572, Black wrote: I'm starting to think pisskop might be town. His dismissal of my questions and lack of interest in engaging with me seems like such an unnecessary course of action if he's scum here. I feel like he would be trying more to get my wagon going or to prove to others I might be scum
Pisskop is completely avoiding any comment on the Shadowez wagon, and sitting on a splinter he's not trying to push. This says to me Pisskop wants the wagon to go through, but he doesn't want to be associated with it. Based on Pisskop's behavior, I'd wager Shadow is probably town here. Scum loves to hide by themselves on splinter votes early in the game.
This whole post here is hot shit, and anyone who has spent any reasonable length of time should playing maf should see how toxic this is
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have an opinion of shaddow.

I asked you why theres a wagon on him, but Im equally curious to see what about their posting makes you think they are town.

The problem with what you just posted in that tomorrow you can just go 'well pk flipped [x] but now my new theory is [z]' and we have nothing youve posted prior to anchor you to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 588, Crescent wrote: A narration of why I think Shadow is town because you're scum, yes.
This is a problematic way of presenting your reads because we not only do not have a flip to base your reads on, the logic by which youre attempting to base those reads on is flawed.

Why couldnt shaddow be a partner of mine in this scenario? Why cant we both be town and I just find the wagon pointless? Why cant you be mafia and your partners are voting shaddow and youre the one being on a 'splinter wagon'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 590, Crescent wrote: Maybe it's a community difference, as this is a pretty common logic where I come from and you would see the majority of the community using this argument. Day 1 splinter voters to real trains are often the top targets for late wagons.
sure they are. Not all scum will be on a mislim, usually. Its day one, we dont have flips to compare.

Additionally, I dont see why me not mentioning shaddow implies I know he is town and am mafia.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, its been pretty abundantly clear Im not actually reading along or playing. Why would I be up to date on current events

P:
In post 593, Crescent wrote: Your total avoidance of even commenting on the wagon until being called out says to me you wanted him to get voted off without getting involved in it yourself,
How? Where does this logic come from? Why do you think mafia would risk leaving such a gaping hole in their dayplay?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

lol oh yeah this game has a real chance of there being a traitor
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

idk how Id go about doing it, but were I a traitor id definitely want to weasel it in midday or something.\

I think VCA will show traitor well, since theyll be trying to sync up with mafia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

im willing to believe its different. Avoidance only works when it isnt called out.

The strongest players on site will all roll up their sleeves and dive into a game, because its really easy to lose the late game due to a lack of early game setup.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 639, Dunnstral wrote: I don't think Crescent is mafia.
I kind of agree.

I dont need to agree with them to feel the underlying process is ultimately coming from a reasonable place

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 491, Alisae wrote: Titus (3) - shaddowez, Roden, Dunnstral
shaddowez (3) - gob, Black, Alisae
pisskop (2) - Dannflor, Crescent
Black (1) - pisskop
gob (1) - davesaz
Roden (1) - Titus
Crescent (1) - Doctor Drew

Not Voting (1) - Something_Smart

So many vanity voters holy.

I actually like Titus' vote history and I think she seems town so far. I think they are solving.
Shaddowez distinctly comes across as a wolf to me. I do not think is written by town.
Dave I feel like is someone I would normally want to fos but I feel like maybe they are solving and they just stand out a lot?
If I TR Dave, then I think I should TR PK because I think their stances around dave I think come across as town motivated.
black and gob I think have town motivated positions on me and I think Black and Gob have also been pretty townie throughout the game as well.
Roden I don't rly have a read on but if they're town I would probably trust them on their Crescent read so either they're w/w or town/town.
I think Drew has had townie moments and pop-ins within this game.
I don't get the distinction that Dunn v SS is theater, ig I kind of lean town on Dunn but right now Dunn I think is kinda hard to read. I might take a deeper look it might not even be worth the energy.
SS I just don't get distinct townvibes from.
Dann I think had good stances in the early pages.
maybe? Shadow didnt really do anything scummy other than maybe try to turn the game off of a sticking point?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 744, Titus wrote: Run up in multiple games. So I put my role in another game. :/ So I had to claim here.
Yeah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Wrong quote, I meant to acknowledge the claim.

For whatever reason, titus claimed and I think we can keep her around for a night or five
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been playing poorly, irl stuff
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

that modkill was unfortunate, but it happened.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

We should scrap up the reads she had and go on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I never believed your claim but if youve got a result lay it down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

weird that youd set yourself up to be a policy lim tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:18 am

Post by pisskop »

by all means gob, if thats a real claim lmk so we do dance
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:31 am

Post by pisskop »

? A guilty is a guilty?

VOTE: black
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 835, Black wrote: We're fading gob or pisskop today,
why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre badposting rn black. You already explained what your meant, and now youre building a narrative off of an extremely superficial premise
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 846, Black wrote:gob is lying
faking is more apt a term for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 847, Black wrote: because you clearly assumed I meant hold onto the result until D3
theres that narration again
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I shouldnt even have to tell you that what was just posted is wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

I did that same thing today that I did on page 1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

2. Im guessing we know reasonably well which was a vig shot and dont need to talk about that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

2. as in 2 NKs with a period
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 878, Psyche wrote:
In post 794, pisskop wrote: that modkill was unfortunate, but it happened.
this post feels a little disingenuous
it's not substantive and also doesn't convincingly advances a clear rhetorical or cathartic objective
i feel like it's just there to be there

VOTE: pisskop
I was. it was an acknowledgement of the gamestate. It feels like you took low hanging fruit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

avatars make a difference in my experience.

cuter or less machismo avatars fare better than uglier ones for sure.

When I have zero indications of what gender I am people who assume Im a 'she' seem to be less aggressive towards me as well.

But thats just my hearsay on that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Heres an old favorite of mine

And another:

But ultimately king snek works for the kind of lazy shitposting I do
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I didnt consider it could be a signal from gob

that's a decent point actually
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: gob

a damn fine point actually
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:50 am

Post by pisskop »

A traitor still needs to tell their team not to kill them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

telling me hes a traitor and telling randoscum hes a traitor is essentially the same thing. its the actions that matter, why would gob faking a cop guilty or even joking about a cop guilty on me affect that, ss?

seems unnecessary narrow and completely dodges the performative nature of it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

P: the action is intended to inform people by its irregularity, and it needednt even be a single motion but could be one in a series
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

How would a theoretical traitor!psyche let his partners know he was a traitor, psyche? what signal types do you use?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:11 am

Post by pisskop »

So how is gob claiming cop with a fakeclaim with a conviction somewhere between a joke and a farce more contextually relevant to my slot as SS said
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I think fakeclaining out the gate day1 and then faking a guilty out the gate day2 is a little more pronounced than 'any old irregularity'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:15 am

Post by pisskop »

it's repeated at regular intervals , intentional, and it's eye catching while typically being dismissed as nai or only slightly off skew for anyone uninformed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

essentially its exactly a signal. a sort of 'dog whistle' to steal the term
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

is big if true though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a leap to make from a pressure vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

can i ask why, at the risk of you repeating something you may have said and I glazed over
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

gob is somewhat fast and loose as a playstyle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

kinda agree.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

a spicy take indeed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

its a bad post. Logic wise itd be an a bit of a stretch to call it scum theatre. But ig I could see people thinking its a lampshade.

But what really makes it bad is it wasnt even the only post I made at that time. Theres like 2 others directly below it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh yeah, we have
a lot
of dead. vca might be worth working up.
In post 944, Psyche wrote: scum theater is a nice phrase. but maybe too encompassing
Titus wasnt in any real threat of lim at the time, and it's unfortunate that the day ended as it did.

I didnt need to mention it, but I think it's a nice little eulogy. Do you think mentioning it is more likely to come from mafia? was there something more pressing to mention first? Its a pretty weak thing to point out, and then framing it as disingenuous makes it even weaker.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 964, Psyche wrote: oh i agree it's pretty nothing. i've even already said as much. guess you missed that?
Your focus on that exclusively is what I find suspect and odd, I believe
I
mentioned that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Day1
1.1 wrote:
davesaz (2)
- Dannflor, gob
Dunnstral
(2)
- davesaz, pisskop
pisskop (2)
- Roden, Black
Black (1)
-
Titus

Titus
(1)
-
shaddowez

Not Voting (5)
- Alisae, Psyche,
Dunnstral
, Crescent, Something_Smart
1.2 wrote:
davesaz (2)
- Dannflor, gob
Roden (2)
- Black,
Titus

Black (1)
- Psyche
Dannflor (1)
- davesaz
Dunnstral
(1)
- pisskop
Crescent (1)
- Alisae
pisskop (1)
- Roden
Titus
(1)
-
shaddowez

Not Voting (3)
-
Dunnstral
, Crescent, Something_Smart
1.3 wrote:
davesaz (2)
- Dannflor, gob
Roden (2)
- Black,
Titus

Black (1)
- Psyche
Dannflor (1)
- davesaz
Psyche (1)
- Crescent
Crescent (1)
- Alisae
pisskop (1)
- Roden
Titus
(1)
-
shaddowez

Not Voting (3)
-
Dunnstral
, pisskop, Something_Smart
1.4 wrote:
davesaz (2)
- Dannflor, gob
Roden (2)
- Black,
Titus

Black (1)
- Psyche
Crescent (1)
- Alisae
Psyche (1)
- Crescent
gob (1)
- davesaz
pisskop (1)
- Roden
Something_Smart (1)
-
Dunnstral

Titus
(1)
-
shaddowez

Not Voting (2)
- pisskop, Something_Smart
1.5 wrote:
Black (2)
- Psyche, pisskop
pisskop (2)
- Dannflor, Black
Titus
(2)
-
shaddowez
, Roden
Psyche (1)
- Crescent
Roden (1)
-
Titus

shaddowez
(1)
- gob
Something_Smart (1)
-
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3)
- Alisae, davesaz, Something_Smart
1.6 wrote:
shaddowez
(3)
- gob, Black, Alisae
Titus
(3)
-
shaddowez
, Roden,
Dunnstral

pisskop (2)
- Dannflor, Crescent
Black (1)
- pisskop
Crescent (1)
- Psyche
Roden (1)
-
Titus

Not Voting (2)
- davesaz, Something_Smart
1.7 wrote:
shaddowez
(5)
- gob, Black, Alisae,
Titus
, Psyche
Titus
(3)
-
shaddowez
, Roden,
Dunnstral

pisskop (2)
- Dannflor, Crescent
Black (1)
- pisskop

Not Voting (2)
1.8 wrote:
Crescent (3)
- pisskop, Black, Psyche
shaddowez
(3)[/b] - gob, Alisae,
Titus

Titus
(2)
-
shaddowez
, Roden
pisskop (2)
- Dannflor, Crescent
Roden (1)
-
Dunnstral

Not Voting (2)
1.fin wrote:
Titus
has been modkilled.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Somebody was talking about dunn being murked over dann.

If maf is pr hunting it makes more sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

grats to the winners.

I didnt have the time to commit properly.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”