HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:52 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1149, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1109, Pavowski wrote: HPE I maybe feel a little better about flipping, I'm a little sus of her recent change of heart on me (felt a little too easy if you ask me) and there has certainly been some opportunistic play there outside of that as well
You probably think it was a "little too easy" because this one wasn't exhaustively listing the things it didn't
about your recent posts.

Anyway, VOTE: cw
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1147, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: and I kinda want to say that was a game Pavowski was in, come to think of it. could be wrong, could be remembering another game from the same time period
We definitely played together before, but if this is the one I'm thinking of it was like one of my first on site and I got instayeeted on d2 despite having largely correct reads

Those were fun times
(I may or may not have been high when I typed this.)
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:53 am

This one hasn't been quoted in so long it feels like a ghost
Get To Know A Doll
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:54 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1140, Pavowski wrote: Ok Dragon, what would scum!Purple be doing here?
Day 1 - hedging more about reads, either sheeping a townleader onto Lap or being LAMIST about not being on the wagon.

Day 2 - trying to make a play of some sort to distract from teammates being scumread (considering most people alive were scumread at some point today, I think it's a safe assumption to say that scum!Purple's teammates would have been SR'd at one point). Being more proactive in general.

Like this is a general idea, I cannot guarantee this is 1 for 1 what would happen, but the vibe here is vastly different.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1149, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1109, Pavowski wrote: HPE I maybe feel a little better about flipping, I'm a little sus of her recent change of heart on me (felt a little too easy if you ask me) and there has certainly been some opportunistic play there outside of that as well
You probably think it was a "little too easy" because this one wasn't exhaustively listing the things it didn't about your recent posts.

Anyway, VOTE: cw
Funny thing, that assumption, innit?

Ok actually stepping away, got some decorations to take down
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Pavowski »

Oh thanks Dragon, will ponder

Ok leaving NOW
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1143, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1091, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1088, Flavor Leaf wrote: cases with quotes are for scum or catchups.
:roll:

Convince me however you want. I know you know what I mean, and I know you know you are able to do it. I just want to be convinced before I vote there.
This one misses when you unconditionally sheeped FL
It was a Day 1 thing

But I might just go back to it
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1151, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1147, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: and I kinda want to say that was a game Pavowski was in, come to think of it. could be wrong, could be remembering another game from the same time period
We definitely played together before, but if this is the one I'm thinking of it was like one of my first on site and I got instayeeted on d2 despite having largely correct reads

Those were fun times
Looks like we played 2 games, a Coalition game where town won by making a coalition of all town, and the normal game I'm referring to - Mini Normal 2218 | FIA WRC. I thought I was more tunneled on Zyla in that game but it seems I was not
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1135, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1118, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1113, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1094, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao, can you talk about the PV/CW - Hu Tao/DragonEater dynamics to me? What are your thoughts on the 4 of you, not necessarily your read, but your thoughts on the 2 v 2 as a general thing.
I think that cw is probably town but will vote wrong tomorrow so he needs to go. Still a small chance he flips scum so better now then later. Pav seems to be the one who does soft defenses of cw so I think he could be the scum that wants cw alive for tomorrow.

In terms of Dragon and me. Could dragon ve pocketing me? Idk, I don't think so. Last time I played with dragon scum he was obvious and I called it day 1. I don't see that here. I think it's weird cw tries to push that me and dragon are a pair and his read seems very surface level which is why I think there is a chance cw flips scum.
I'm gonna locktown Hu Tao

So that makes 4 I'm never voting - Purple, Flavor, Hu Tao and myself.
Can you explain why Hu Tao is town? I agree with the points I'm reading from cw against Hu Tao, but I have been severely tunneled in this game up until today. Specifically you mentioned it looks like cw is opening ISOs and ignoring context, and maybe because I've been tunneled I'm missing the fact that context is missing?

I feel in isolation and without fact-checking them that the cw posts about scum!HT make sense. Flavor being conftown and Laplacian flipping town really turns this game upside down for me. I also noticed about Thomith a few days ago when looking at his ISO that from the way he talked about Hu Tao I'm pretty sure he was banking on investigating them. I haven't looked for their meta together yet but it might be HT had reason to believe that could happen if they've played together in games where Thomith was an investigative before
Didn't you call me town day 1? And you're telling me that you think I'm scum now cause of points cw of all people brought up? I don't believe this at all
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I've played 1 game with Thom before. I fooled them when I was scum. So I'd keep them alive again if I was scum tbh.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1137, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1134, Hu Tao wrote: Since we have a cop and vig. I'm guessing scum have 2 strong pr as well. So it's possible there is a scum that is being bussed by their teammates.
Who do you think is bussing / being bussed?
I'm not sure. Which is why I want more inactives to talk.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Self vote is disgusting, hard to read that as towny right here

Is CW even close to getting yeeted right now? Lot of people talking about voting there but how many are actually there? Such a weird thing to do

If scum you're throwing, boo, hiss
If town you should make it as hard for scum as possible, there's like no chance you get limmed by town alone
Eh. I've self voted as town before. It's not the worst thing
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1158, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1135, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1118, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1113, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1094, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao, can you talk about the PV/CW - Hu Tao/DragonEater dynamics to me? What are your thoughts on the 4 of you, not necessarily your read, but your thoughts on the 2 v 2 as a general thing.
I think that cw is probably town but will vote wrong tomorrow so he needs to go. Still a small chance he flips scum so better now then later. Pav seems to be the one who does soft defenses of cw so I think he could be the scum that wants cw alive for tomorrow.

In terms of Dragon and me. Could dragon ve pocketing me? Idk, I don't think so. Last time I played with dragon scum he was obvious and I called it day 1. I don't see that here. I think it's weird cw tries to push that me and dragon are a pair and his read seems very surface level which is why I think there is a chance cw flips scum.
I'm gonna locktown Hu Tao

So that makes 4 I'm never voting - Purple, Flavor, Hu Tao and myself.
Can you explain why Hu Tao is town? I agree with the points I'm reading from cw against Hu Tao, but I have been severely tunneled in this game up until today. Specifically you mentioned it looks like cw is opening ISOs and ignoring context, and maybe because I've been tunneled I'm missing the fact that context is missing?

I feel in isolation and without fact-checking them that the cw posts about scum!HT make sense. Flavor being conftown and Laplacian flipping town really turns this game upside down for me. I also noticed about Thomith a few days ago when looking at his ISO that from the way he talked about Hu Tao I'm pretty sure he was banking on investigating them. I haven't looked for their meta together yet but it might be HT had reason to believe that could happen if they've played together in games where Thomith was an investigative before
Didn't you call me town day 1? And you're telling me that you think I'm scum now cause of points cw of all people brought up? I don't believe this at all
I don't remember having a strong read on you tbh. Maybe I did say you were town? I'm pretty much resetting though. I think cw's posts make sense without context, like I said. Why do you say "cw
of all people
"? Sounds like discrediting to me, why is it significant that he made the case against you?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1161, Hu Tao wrote:

Self vote is disgusting, hard to read that as towny right here

Is CW even close to getting yeeted right now? Lot of people talking about voting there but how many are actually there? Such a weird thing to do

If scum you're throwing, boo, hiss
If town you should make it as hard for scum as possible, there's like no chance you get limmed by town alone
Eh. I've self voted as town before. It's not the worst thing
Strong disagree
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1079, Flavor Leaf wrote: We need to go somewhat decently higher profile today, so nobody in the low content slots, unfortunately.

Unless some major connections today happen with them, but i don’t think Geraint, Joyboy, or Purple are the types to get in the middle of things like that anyways.
I am being pretty passive today. Yesterday was a wash, and I've got very little to add to the table today, and I don't have much in thr way of time to really go over much. I suspect I am going to let others push someone over the edge without my help and try and be very un scummy for the future
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:09 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Do you have any reads whatsoever? I have skimmed your ISO and I don't get the impression you have a stance on anyone.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't remember having a strong read on you tbh. Maybe I did say you were town? I'm pretty much resetting though. I think cw's posts make sense without context, like I said. Why do you say "cw
of all people
"? Sounds like discrediting to me, why is it significant that he made the case against you?
He went from tunneling flavor and dragon as a pair to tunneling me and dragon as a pair after flavor was confirmed town.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1166, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't remember having a strong read on you tbh. Maybe I did say you were town? I'm pretty much resetting though. I think cw's posts make sense without context, like I said. Why do you say "cw
of all people
He went from tunneling flavor and dragon as a pair to tunneling me and dragon as a pair after flavor was confirmed town.
this makes sense too - do you think he's partnered with Dragon or something, or did he flip around a read on you from before?

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1165, DragonEater70 wrote: Do you have any reads whatsoever? I have skimmed your ISO and I don't get the impression you have a stance on anyone.
I think it will grow today as I see people pushing reads when they really shouldn't. There is very little info to go on and so I will be wary of anyone who is strongly advocating for anyone
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:42 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Flavor halp me

I can't read Gera
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:47 am

In post 1168, geraintm wrote: There is very little info to go on
Get To Know A Doll
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm rereading - first impression is cw might have been actively derailing the pavowski wagon on like page 2 or 3 when he started shitposting

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1167, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1166, Hu Tao wrote:
of all people
this makes sense too - do you think he's partnered with Dragon or something, or did he flip around a read on you from before?
No. I think he's just tunneling dragon and dragon is town. And he saw me town reading dragon so said we were partners. Cw could be town, likely is. But if he makes it to tomorrow he's gonna vote me or dragon and we will lose assuming we don't hit scum today.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1169, DragonEater70 wrote: Flavor halp me