Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Alianna »

My 2000!
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 4/13 slots remaining!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Katsuki »

:(

p-edit: GDI THAT WAS MINE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2000, Alianna wrote: My 2000!
:lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1993, Black wrote: Was looking at some ISO's and I want to know if anyone else thinks this progression is sus
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1098, Black wrote: I don't think it's likely that all 3 scum were on the Naerys wagon

Which means there's at least one scum in {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}
Alternatively: that wagon was god-awful and we should kill on it.
^Here Gamma rejects my idea of looking off-wagon
In post 1244, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1237, Black wrote:
In post 1228, Thomith wrote:
In post 1225, Black wrote: {Gamma, Thomith, Jackson, Dragon}

I want to fade in this group
Why has your read on me changed?
Still the Jackson thing from yesterday?
These 4 were off the Naerys wagon and I don't think the entire scum team was on that wagon

Aside from that though I'm having a similar problem that I had in Micro Normal 1094. Some of your posts just gut ping me the wrong way
Issue with your pool is, unless one or less scum was on Naerys, it is still statistically better to look at those on the wagon.
^Gamma continues to argue that we should look on-wagon
In post 1247, Gamma Emerald wrote: I only really voted you because I thought there was a guilty. I still want to look at those that voted Naerys most of all.
^Gamma admits she only voted Dragon because she thought there was a guilty on him, and once again confirms that she wants to vote on-wagon
In post 1269, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m feeling good about Thomith town so I disagree that the latter group has good odds of hitting scum
^Gamma says she doesn't think voting off-wagon has good odds of hitting scum
In post 1538, Gamma Emerald wrote:
intent to hammer

I actually feel somewhat better about JV after our exchange, and since I already TR Thomith and know I’m town, that just leaves Dragon/Dannflor as the only person who can be scum off-wagon.
^Gamma suddenly reverses course when she finds an opportunity to hammer. Her reasoning for declaring intent is because she thinks Dragon is the only person who could be scum off-wagon. Despite constantly arguing that we should vote on-wagon, saying it's statistically better, and even telling Dragon she only voted for him originally because of the "guilty", she almost hammers here
In post 1548, Gamma Emerald wrote: Whoever said sorting a smaller pool is easier was right *shrug*
^This is Gamma's reasoning when called out on this behavior. She throws away statistics, odds, her entire belief that we should fade on-wagon, all because she wanted to take the easier road and hammer someone with 5 days remaining in the deadline. I feel like this sequence is more likely to come from scum

There are a couple posts in between the last two quotes above that don't really track re: Gamma's read on Dragon
In post 1253, Gamma Emerald wrote: I do have some concerns with [Dragon's] D1 actions but I was substantially overstating things to try and push the presumed guilty
In post 1428, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1426, Black wrote: At this point I'm willing to leave Dannflor alive to let him cook

Can we fade Katsuki instead? I don't think her reads are real

VOTE: Katsuki
You do you, but I want to put [Dragon] to the fire
Gamma's progression here doesn't make sense to me. She admitted earlier that she only voted Dragon because of the "guilty", and here she doubles down and says she has some concerns with Dragon's D1 but she overstated them due to the "guilty". Then out of no where, Dragon/Dann plummets to the bottom of her readslist and she has decided to push that from this point onwards. It doesn't feel natural at all. It feels like opportunistic scum

I'd like other opinions on this
First impression is that I never saw this kind of post-by-post analysis in games we played together where you were town, but I did see it in the first one of your scumgames I looked at earlier
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1979, Black wrote: People definitely found me as scum in those 6 games. It took a combination of good teamwork and some weaseling out of tough situations to win them all. But sure, go ahead and assume I was universally townread in those games and just steamrolled everyone. Whatever it takes to keep convincing yourself you're right about me
Most of it is based on what's happening in this game tbh.

Trying to find a way to say that without hurting the confidence of the townies who may be wrong about you this game, because clearly you have many players fooled this game. Your scum and town games are so incredibly distinct from one another that it's personally obvious to me. All the things I noticed from this game were missing from every town game of yours, and only present in the scum games. The reason for it is really just because you're proficient at scum and recognizing what you need to do as scum to achieve your wincon. So unless you suddenly decided to play to a scum wincon as town this game, it's really just simply that you're scum this game.

Just because other's don't share my view, doesn't mean that I have to conform to everyone else's belief.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1992, davesaz wrote:
In post 1987, Gamma Emerald wrote: can you walk me through *why* your vote isn't sus step-by-step???
What I've said is already 100% of the reason. You not accepting it is ringing some serious alarm bells.
It’s not that I can’t or won’t accept it. I just am struggling to piece everything together, and would like it sewn into a whole cloth.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2003, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: First impression is that I never saw this kind of post-by-post analysis in games we played together where you were town, but I did see it in the first one of your scumgames I looked at earlier
I literally did it like 3 times in the last game you and I played together :lol:

Cute shade though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Open 899 right?

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh open 895 - open 899 is another game I'm in

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2004, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1979, Black wrote: People definitely found me as scum in those 6 games. It took a combination of good teamwork and some weaseling out of tough situations to win them all. But sure, go ahead and assume I was universally townread in those games and just steamrolled everyone. Whatever it takes to keep convincing yourself you're right about me
Most of it is based on what's happening in this game tbh.

Trying to find a way to say that without hurting the confidence of the townies who may be wrong about you this game, because clearly you have many players fooled this game. Your scum and town games are so incredibly distinct from one another that it's personally obvious to me. All the things I noticed from this game were missing from every town game of yours, and only present in the scum games. The reason for it is really just because you're proficient at scum and recognizing what you need to do as scum to achieve your wincon. So unless you suddenly decided to play to a scum wincon as town this game, it's really just simply that you're scum this game.

Just because other's don't share my view, doesn't mean that I have to conform to everyone else's belief.
Vote me then. Push me. Explain to the class why I'm scum instead of just popping in with shade every now and then. The confidence in your read mixed with your lack of action makes zero sense from a town!you perspective
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Black »

If I had the same level of confidence in any of my scumreads that you do in your read on me, I would be campaigning furiously to get that person faded

It's truly one of the most annoying things I've experienced in my entire year here

JUST FUCKING PUSH ME
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2008, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Oh open 895 - open 899 is another game I'm in
Yeah, and there's several other towngames where I do post-by-post analysis. Do your homework or else no one is going to buy your shade
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2008, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Oh open 895 - open 899 is another game I'm in
Now that you know that's NAI of me, what is your second impression of my post?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2009, Black wrote: Vote me then. Push me. Explain to the class why I'm scum instead of just popping in with shade every now and then. The confidence in your read mixed with your lack of action makes zero sense from a town!you perspective
Sure it makes sense; I already have a scumwagon at L-1.

You could always just hammer him, and if he flips town, I sheep you the rest of the game no questions asked.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by Black »

In post 2013, Katsuki wrote:
In post 2009, Black wrote: Vote me then. Push me. Explain to the class why I'm scum instead of just popping in with shade every now and then. The confidence in your read mixed with your lack of action makes zero sense from a town!you perspective
Sure it makes sense; I already have a scumwagon at L-1.

You could always just hammer him, and if he flips town, I sheep you the rest of the game no questions asked.
No way this is a real thought. You only think I'm scum if Dragondann is scum, yet you haven't found a townie post in my entire ISO and you think this:
Katsuki wrote:Your scum and town games are so incredibly distinct from one another that it's personally obvious to me. All the things I noticed from this game were missing from every town game of yours, and only present in the scum games.
Like you have got to be joking
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Black »

Why am I the only player that notices Katsuki's positioning around me is TERRIBLE
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2015, Black wrote: Why am I the only player that notices Katsuki's positioning around me is TERRIBLE
I don't think it's terrible. :(
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:24 pm

Post by Black »

It's absolutely terrible

Your read doesn't make sense

Everything you say about me indicates you're absolutely sure I'm scum, but then you've mentioned twice now that if Dann flips town you'll think I'm town

You mean to tell me your read on me is PURELY an association read based on me being scum with Dann, yet you post stuff like and ? What the fuck?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: katsuki
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1690, Katsuki wrote: As town, you should also have no idea if she actually ends up flipping town or scum this game. At the very least, you're making this statement with the assumption that she for sure received a town role PM.
Also what is this? As town, YOU should have no idea if I actually flip town or scum this game. At the very least, every statement you've made this game about me is under the assumption that I for sure received a scum role PM
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2017, Black wrote: It's absolutely terrible

Your read doesn't make sense

Everything you say about me indicates you're absolutely sure I'm scum, but then you've mentioned twice now that if Dann flips town you'll think I'm town

You mean to tell me your read on me is PURELY an association read based on me being scum with Dann, yet you post stuff like and ? What the fuck?
Actually, I think it's fairly obvious what's been established for the class every time I've pushed you on dragondann today.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1527, Katsuki wrote: She's good, is all I can say lol. It's a huge reason why I love her play so much and why I've just been sitting back. I'm enjoying how she plays and I neither have the energy nor the ego to try and make the game unpleasant for everyone else while I try my way to deathtunnel her into the ground D1. There's also a degree of unfamiliarity there ofc, so I really wanted to take my time to figure out the rest of the game before pushing for her.
Yawn

These just feel like excuses to not push someone. And why would a town player not want to push someone they are completely confident flips scum? I can think of why a scum player wouldn't want to, especially in a situation where that player is townread by over half the playerlist
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1402, Black wrote:
In post 1399, Katsuki wrote: Sounds like a great trade for town, especially if I'm supplying the wolf nom first!

Here, I decorated this tinfoil hat just for you!
I look forward to flipping your scumbuddy. Maybe then you will FINALLY push your top scumread :lol:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1515, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1493, Black wrote:
In post 1489, Katsuki wrote: I'm kinda jus ttrying to type as fast as I can since it seems like we have a hammer.

I think you've been quite intentional about how you've played this game with how you structure your posts and what you're looking to achieve with your posts this game compared to your other town games.
I think your meta read is garbage and if you're town then I'll be looking forward to adding you to the list of people that have tried to meta read me and failed miserably
We'll just have to see. My scumread on you was before I took a peek at your other games, which I only bothered to do because I would admittedly feel bad if I misread you this game since I enjoy you as a player. I never take the time to go out of my way to read games of other players that I wasn't in, you're the first by my memory.
This read doesn't come from a town player that thinks I'm only scum if dragondann is
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2018, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: katsuki
Do you just not care if you live or die? This feels like it’s killing the likelihood that anyone other than you gets voted out.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”