Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Vote: Erratus Apathos

This is revenge for pitting me against my own best friend, Pesco. Forcing me to assassinate my best friend in a battle of wit that raged on between man and man, brother and brother in a final, desperate, bloody struggle that can only be described as "What he deserved".
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by Zakeri »

So then, Jebus, are you outing what you suspect to be Nietzche?

Unvote, Vote: Jebus
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:So then, Jebus, are you outing what you suspect to be Nietzche?

Unvote, Vote: Jebus
No, I'm just wondering what that was. I don't see how it can be stretched to that with no middle-ground.
I don't understand what stands out about it, then. To me, it looks like he's stating something that's only common sense. You pointing that out seem like you're trying to associate what he said to his role.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Zakeri »

Bloodmoney wrote:
ting =) wrote:
unvote. vote: zakeri.
I support this.

unvote, vote: zakeri

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that.

I didn't say I interpreted it like that. I thought Jebus was interpreting that, and made an attack on him for what I felt was openly fishing for something like that. Do note he still hasn't said anything on why he felt that line stood out at all.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: And at the top of this page is (What I consider, I won't argue this point) an OMGUS vote against me for reasons someone else stated.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
anyway, playing agnostic kinda doesn't seem right,
think, at min there will be 9 agnostics next day(For the sake of not being retarded, I assume the min is 10, I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill =P) and 3 cult members, then 6 cult members and only 6 or 7 agnostics.
I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."

That was it. Really nothing to say there.
I don't quite know what to do with this bit of information. I'm inclined to believe it, if only because it's too silly to fake.
Unvote
since he's explained in a way that satisfied me.

I'm keeping my eye on Erratus Apathos, but standing outside of my point of reference, he's doing the agnostic's job, so I'm not willing to hold it against him.

vote: Drippinggoofball
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Post by Zakeri »

because without a reason to attack jebus, I've been reduced back to random voting.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Zakeri »

X wrote:
Jebus wrote:I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."
So you thought he had a one-shot kill? How did you think that was worth noting in-thread?

And Zakeri, how did his statement clear up your suspicion?
because, looking over Jebus's claim of not linking what he quoted directly to Nietzche and the way he phrased his original concern, it's apparent to me that he didn't have an end to the thought process he started and was asking others what that end was. It's something I've tucked under careless mistake, again because it sounded too silly to be fake :/
What???? YOU are the cult leader scum!
Sounds like something a cult leader would say.
DGB: You're right! I'm the islam cult leader. Lynch me now!
OK

Reverse psychology will backfire on you.

confirm vote: zwetschenwasser
What just happened here? I wish I could vote for both of you.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Zakeri »

X wrote:
Zakeri wrote:
X wrote:
Jebus wrote:I thought that the "I wouldn't be so fast to use a one-shot kill" line meant that he had a one-shot kill to not be so fast to use. I didn't see it right away, but I can see how it could be easily taken as "If I were Nietzche..."
So you thought he had a one-shot kill? How did you think that was worth noting in-thread?

And Zakeri, how did his statement clear up your suspicion?
because, looking over Jebus's claim of not linking what he quoted directly to Nietzche and the way he phrased his original concern, it's apparent to me that he didn't have an end to the thought process he started and was asking others what that end was. It's something I've tucked under careless mistake, again because it sounded too silly to be fake :/
So you think he had no apparent reason for saying what he did? That makes very little sense. I don't buy it.
FoS: Zakeri
No, I said the reason was because he didn't know where he was going with the thought process. Yes it turned out to be a scummy process, but that's just carelessness on his part.

as for going back to the random voting stage, I feel it's important to get a lot of reactions. I did it more because my plan of attack had fallen through (in my opinion) then anything else, though.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Zakeri »

What reactions were you expecting by going back to random voting? Do you expect those reactions to be useful at all? Why does 'plan of attack falling through' lead to 'go back to random voting'? And again, how was random voting a better option than making a case on someone else?
No one can predict the amount, direction, and validaty of reactions. What matters is what happens in those reactions, and so far the only reaction I've gathered from it is the hundreds of questions from a single person asking why I would make a random vote three pages into a game.

It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.

There are valuable bits of information in these attacks on me, however, and I do think I can make an educated guess on the affiliation of some people.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Zakeri »

Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

It's not like changing back will get people off of it.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Zakeri »

X wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.
Zakeri wrote:Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

It's not like changing back will get people off of it.
What? Jebus is still bad, but I think this inconsistency is worse.
Unvote: Jebus
Vote: Zakeri
Why is it inconsistent, and why is that bad enough to vote for me?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:There are valuable bits of information in these attacks on me, however, and I do think I can make an educated guess on the affiliation of some people.
Care to share?
Actually, the line of questioning against me doesn't help find cults so much as helps find agnostics. You know, the people we don't want to vote for. I'm not going to share my thoughts because the last thing I want to do is make a "Cult These People:" List.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I'm going to have a lot of spare time tomorrow on the computer, so I'll make the effort to post all of my thoughts on here. If nothing else, you can all use it as information for the rest of the game if I get lynched.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Just posting to say the following:

1. I hate myself
2. I apologize for not delivering my reread. I didn't have as much time as I thought I would last Thursday, and my computer kicked me off and deleted the notes I had taken when I tried.
3. Why haven't I been prodded yet? Oh well.
Unvote: DGB

Thank you for your time.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Okay, I've caught up to where I said I was going to get caught up about a week ago. The following information is that old.

The people I don't particularly like are as follows in order of Name, Reasons I don't like them, and Examples I've taken note of:

MaskMan:
hinting at alternative goals, seems to not focus on hitting god, Pro-cult when there's no need to be.

I would rather assume that I will be converted then attempt to lynch god.
zwetschenwasser, srsly.
I was going to keep my vote on jebus, but...

!vote zwetschenwasser
Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Bloodmoney:
Contradictive, Distant, uses personal attacks

unvote, vote: zakeri

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that.

No, I know that's what you meant. Read that post again. I'm saying I don't see how Jebus would've misinterpreted that post that much, when it's completely obvious it wasn't a Nietzsche-slip. Nevertheless, this is not much of a point, since I don't see accrediting stupidity to someone a scumtell. Jebus and populartajo's opportunistic votes are noted, in that order.

unvote, vote: Jebus
Erratus Apathos: Note that Jebus and PT both explicitly agreed with Blood's reasoning when voting Zakeri, so Blood attacking their votes is just hypocritical. It's like he's trying to scramble out of a botched distancing attempt.
ahahahahahaha

if your definition of contribution is "being vanilla town sucks. I agree with that guy", then I advise you to go to another site after this game, because HELLO we play this game through analysis and you're not doing a brilliant job right now. The very least you can do is work your heart out for us bringing evidence to the table while you're here.

ahahahaha

nice defense of your cult buddy there, SP. I attacked zach for his lack of info exactly because he didn't have any argument to attack. Or do you mean the post I quoted in my last post? Because all his argument there consists of is "hey look I contributed just as much as you did" which is, plain and clear, FALSE.

SP, where did I get personal? You don't want me getting personal.

Qwints:
Opportunistic

Jahudo: Notice how the scum drops a serious vote for a joke one when pressure is applied to him.

unvote
Good point Jahudo. Why the vote for DGB zakeri?

vote: zakeri
zwetschenwasser:
One liner, adds nothing, lurky

Anyone not mentioned here, I either do like, or haven't noticed anything worth c/ping.

I personally dislike the Personal attacks and the way bloodmoney contradicts himself so far. I haven't caught up to the last page, yet, so I can't comment on what's going on now.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Zakeri »

I apologize for being behind on my reread.

Erratus, I have nothing against you, but why do you feel that having two people who protected me makes me God? Does this mean you suspect both of those people being Cult Leaders? For that matter, do you think two out of three cult leaders would go so far as to link themselves to God like that?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Post by Zakeri »

This is enough to make me want to continue pressuring Zakeri to contribute to this game and explain what reactions he was looking for and what reactions he got way back when he switched from a serious wagon to a joke one.
In all honesty, I was surprised I wasn't lynched day one. I didn't have a good reason for switching to my joke vote other than to show that I believed my vote on Jebus was no longer needed. Reaction fishing is just the reason I use for when I do something stupid because otherwise I'd get voted off the island for doing something stupid. That said, I do not have the intention of letting reactions go to waste.

I still have to catch up in my reading, but I will respond soon with my analysis. Likely Sunday.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Double A wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Double A's post sounds like he wants another cult dead.
Sure, why not.
Because then the Third Cult wins.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I don't really See how Jebus could be anything other than a cult Leader. If he was Nietzche, he would have been killed already, and if he was God, Quints wouldn't have pointed him out.

It could also mean that someone else recruited Jebus the same night, which means there would have been three of one cult. The resulting worse case scenerio right now would then be:
Cult One: 4 members
Cult two: 2 members
God

Seven out of 18 alive.

I still want to see Jebus's reply.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Zakeri »

ortolan wrote:I have just determined that Zakeri is the lynch for today.

You know you want to.
And how did you determine this so suddenly?
SilverPhoenix wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:
unvote, vote: al_kohaulec

This is the oddest one of all. Care to explain?
That
was the oddest?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Zakeri »

X wrote:Zakeri, are you serious? You have nothing else to say after 4 pages and 9 days of silence?
I do. I've been looking back over the phase change and what happened before it.

It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.

DGB is also very noticable for placing her vote on someone other than who she believed was god. She voted, unvoted, and revoted Jebus while fingering others, even after listing Jebus blatantly as "Not God". It's very likely the DGB is a cult leader and has found Jebus to be another cult leader. It's also very possible if Jebus was Recruited that DGB was in fact the other Cult Leader that Recruited him, thus leading him to join the other cult leader.

I'll have to take another look back to see who's god from all of this, but it might lead to Pacman, who DGB seems to have been distancing.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It's practically undeniable to me that Jebus is a cult leader based on what happened during phase change, and how Quints reacted towards him not being recruited. I don't think he's either God or a Cult leader because God didn't hit him, and I think he's a Cult Leader because Quintz wouldn't venge-out God just because he was being lynched.
Re-phrase the entire paragraph for me, please.
Oh, I see what I did wrong.

I meant to say that I think he's not Agnositic, a Cult recruit or Neitzche because God knew him and didn't kill him. He also Can't be God, because Quintz wouldn't even target him, much less out him as unrecruitable. That only leaves Cult Leader.

Bloodmoney's case on Al is valid, but does it find god? Or just Scum in general? With my current analysis, I'm leaning towards Pacman as god, due to blatant distancing from DGB.

Vote: Pacman281292
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Zakeri »

We're not going to get anywhere like this, are we?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Zakeri »

Jahudo wrote:
mykonian wrote:new idea: while day one agnostics were still in a clear majority, this changed day 2.
I think it still is a clear majority. 2 CL, plus 4 max recruits, plus god = 7 people who don't want to find god.

Zakeri is starting to lurk again and I don't like it again. There's a handful of people I'm suspicious of though.
I deny that I am lurking again. There wasn't really been much update when I checked yesterday

I have found and looked over the case on Mykon and it's well written. I'd like to see something better from Myk though, since his defence was pretty weak. And then there's X's recent catch, which really bothers me.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #25) » Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yo, Came back to apologize for literally disappearing off the site. I was going through a funk of some sort that made reading through these games almost impossible for me.

Which is why I didn't kill Jebus even though I should have. I didn't even see that someone outed him as unrecruitable until after day 2 started.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”