Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:04 pm

Post by Desperate Heart »

It's begun! Wonderfulness!

And does that last mod-post mean JDTAY can't be anything other than a human male?
[i]There is only ONE god:
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:01 pm

The Apocalyptic Horseman also work to bring about the apocalypse. But I'd guess that Them, humans, and non-fallen supernaturals are all town.

And I agree with the witchhunter hypothesis. Hastur killed the telemarketers by transforming into a maggot-worm-nastiness thing, not by burning.

And didn't Anathema have a bike? And Madame Tracy a motor scooter or something? Probably more likely that Them is a masonry with a collective vig power.

Also, that bicycle song by Queen is stuck in my head now. Fuck.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:09 am

SinisterOverlord wrote:In other news - 32 people is a lot. What kind of scum numbers would be standard for a game of this size?

I'd guess he scum would consist of four Horsepersons, four Forces of Hell, and two Forces of Heaven.

So ten total, divided between three groups.

Nine, now.
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:05 pm

Polotet wrote:Almost every character on the cast list in Good Omens will be included in the game.
Only two will be omitted.
Wow. I totally missed that.

Still, it looks like we have weird scum numbers.

Maybe all three of the groups are together? If both omitted characters were supernaturals (God and Satan?) that would give a single mafia group of eight.

Also, what's VGMOS?
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:35 am

mepmuff wrote:Time for a random vote I guess. To spare some time (as we need 15 for a lynch) I only included those who already have a vote in the random thingy.

vote: mith
This is randomly bandwagoning. It's similar to bandwagoning since they're both stupid, but also different from bandwagoning because it's even more stupid.
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:42 pm

I wanna play too!

THMCA?
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:34 pm

Note that horrible as Korais' reasons may be, Mepmuff's are still worse.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:12 am

olio wrote:
Genocide Heart wrote:Note that horrible as Korais' reasons may be, Mepmuff's are still worse.
I agree. You seem to think those reasons are not horrible enough to warrant a vote though.

unvote
vote: Genocide Heart
I think mepmuff deserves it, but I dislike placing a vote whenever a new person seems scummiest and prefer to wait until I'm much more sure. Way I play (And I don't think it's dangerous any, though if anyone disagrees please say so.)

If you really care, though,
vote: mepmuff
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:45 am

Gaspode didn't state any intention there, he stated what thought Stewie's comment of him was implying.

I really don't understand the whole Gaspode-wagon thing. It seems to consist almost entirely of poor reading comprehension.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:55 am

Genocide Heart wrote:
olio wrote:
Genocide Heart wrote:Note that horrible as Korais' reasons may be, Mepmuff's are still worse.
I agree. You seem to think those reasons are not horrible enough to warrant a vote though.

unvote
I think mepmuff deserves it, but I dislike placing a vote whenever a new person seems scummiest and prefer to wait until I'm much more sure. Way I play (And I don't think it's dangerous any, though if anyone disagrees please say so.)

If you really care, though,
vote: mepmuff
Are you scum, ignorant, or do you just hate me?
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:04 am

olio has, repeatedly, claimed that my activity has been similar to Gaspode's because of my reluctance to vote and I am therefore suspicious. This logic is flawed, as I have voted.

Hope that cleared things up.

And before anyone asks, I still think mepmuff's admitted random vote bandwagonry is deserving of my vote.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:55 am

Would you all have been happier if I
didn't
vote after olio asked me?

Either response can be described as scummy behavior (Not voting even more so), making my response a very poor gauge of whether or not I'm worthy of suspicion. Sort of like asking me if I've stopped beating my wife is a poor question when trying to determine whether or not I'm a wife beater.

Although you can still argue, of course, that not immediately voting for mepmuff in the first place was suspicious. I've no defense against
that
except asking why, exactly, not being quick to place a vote (Even tthough I was voicing my suspcions) is scummy.

So. How scummy is not being quick to place a vote?
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:19 am

Wow. Three posts while mine was being written, teaches me to leave a post half-finished while I eat lunch.

Anyway, I'll agree with Seol that Gaspode's insistence that everyone slow down and be less suspicious is scummy behavior, but I disagree that it's the scummiest thing we've seen so far.

I still think mepmuff's behavior was just downright idiotic, and even if we forgive that as a very stupid mistake Korais may be a better lynch than Gaspode.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:45 am

2nd trimester at my highschool is ending, and consequently I had lots of super exciting academic drudgery to wade through. I think I almost failed english :(

Also, I will
unvote

I'll probably vote for PB later on. Need to decide between him and Coron though.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:32 am

Vote: Coron

As much as I hate PB and his 'I only post votes!' thing I can't honestly say that he's scummier, just that he plays poorly and I hate him.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:06 am

Between Coron and Gaspode, I find an attempt to speed the game up and lynch someone based on poor reasons to be both more dangerous and scummier than being noncommital and attempting to slow the game down. Coron's frequent use of ALL CAPS and the tones of frustration and anger I read in his posts I also find scummy, though this may be misinterpretation and/or bias on my part.

Between Coron and PB, my second choice for a lynch, I find that PB's style, while scummy and annoying, is not as suspicious as Coron's posted reasons for voting and his behavior in subsequent discussions of those reasons. The chance that PB is weird is higher than the chance the Coron is innocent and playing poorly. Additionally a vote on Coron 'counts' more than a vote on PB at this point, although that's a much more secondary reason.

I still find the strongest case against Aelyn to be in relationship to Gaspode, so I'd prefer lynching him before lynching Aelyn (And I don't really want to lynch Gaspode.) One could, I suppose, lynch Aelyn for other, justifiable reasons but that lynch would be weaker than a lynch of any of the other potential candidates.

So I'd be happiest lynching either Coron or PB, wouldn't mind lynching Gaspode, disagree with lynching Aelyn before Gaspode, and don't think there's much of a case against anyone else.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:20 am

I'm here, Locus.

I'll wait until Friday, though.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:26 am

I'm (Sort of) here. I'm busy wasting my childhood with videogames, though. That stuff's addictng!

Scummiest person at this point, I think, is Locus for the rushing a vote based on incomplete cop info when the cop himself wanted to continue the discussion thing. Worse than anything we concluded about Gaspode yesterday, and based on far less speculation since the move was just plain bad.
Vote: Locus Cosecant.

Also, PB, how is it that although you believe Mith is lying you still believe he has a vig ability? Right now Mith is in a position where (possibly excepting a really ambigous or out of place kill method) if he's scum he's dead. As such, claiming an ability that will quite possibly eliminate another scum when it's tested would not seem to be a very good move.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:52 am

PeaceBringer wrote:GH-- where did I state Mith was lying. He is spinning crap logic about my play, but no where did I state that Mith is lying. He has indicated his view that I should die and wants to get me lynched. How can I view his play as anything other then not helpful at the moment and likely scummy.
He claims he is innocent. You voted for him.

This strongly implies that you believe that claim is false and it is thus odd, although not necessarily scummy, that you believe that the accompanying claim that he can kill is true.

Unless you're considering his kill to be the kill of the scum group you believe he's in, which would also make sense. This is why I'm not that suspicious about the whole thing.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:04 am

Wait, let me get this straight...

You're voting for mith even though you believe he's town, just because you don't want to die.

FOS: PeaceBringer

Clarify this immediately. I hope I'm just reading you wrong.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:51 am

Locus Cosecant wrote:There's someone out there who can confirm me. I don't want to force that player to come out, but... lazarusmoth and Genocide Heart, as you can see from my posts Day 1 and Day 2. The ball's in your court now. If you want to confirm me, you can.
Er..?

This looks like a coherant message with a totally unrelated sentence dropped in the middle of it. As such, I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say.

If there's a connection between me, you, and laz tied into your day 1 posts that confirms your innocence or whatever the fuck it is you're attempting to communicate, I'm missing it completely.

Maybe I'm just missing it because I'm tired or lazy, but if you could write that again in shorter words and sentences for me I'd appreciate it, because right now I feel all stupid :(
Fuldu wrote:mith has an investigative result against him.
A very weak one, though. This is opposed to the obviously clear examples of poor play and scumminess shown by Locus and PB. Since I've failed to figure out the magical hidden mystery behind Locus' last post this makes those two scummier than Mith.

Until I find out what Locus is saying, and quite possibly after I find out to, I'm willing to give Mith the night to kill whichever one of Locus and PB that we don't lynch.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 am

It's really amazing how many power roles and masons we've found already. Wasn't Coron supposed to be in a mason group too? How many is that, three people that've claimed mason? And how many are left, maybe four?

Anyway, right now Locus' defense is stronger than PB's, although they're both pretty weak. And I'd still sort of like to kill locus, or darklight, to check stuff out.

Unvote
for now. Most suspicious of PeaceBringer.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (isolation #22) » Sun May 01, 2005 6:21 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cmon people! wake up!
But I've been sick and exhausted since last week and the doctor says I need more sleep...

Vote: DoomCow
, I guess. I'd still like it if we could have mith vig PB and someone investigate Locus or Darklight.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #613 (isolation #23) » Sun May 01, 2005 3:18 pm

There is only one possible mason group that can still support three members, The Them, and that would require Dog being a character and a masonry of five people. Both of those requirements would be a bit weird, although not totally improbable.

However Locus, Darklight, and DoomCow have claimed
all
the remaining spots in the Them Masonry, so if anyone else is a member of Them and can reveal that without getting modkilled it would be quite compelling proof that those three are lying. I really feel like something fishy is going on with them...

However, I'll still
Unvote
. I'm not to keen on voting for Gaspode, though. Aren't we in the process of replacing him or something?
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #617 (isolation #24) » Sun May 01, 2005 6:39 pm

Excepting incredibly weird game mechanics or role setups, the fact that there's three of them pretty much guarantees that they're lying or Them, as no other sensible mason group can support that many members. Witchfinders might've, but Newton's dead.

And although I'd like it if someone else made a (Truthful!) mason claim, it does potentially tag three scum after all, it isn't necessary. Especially since we still have other ways of checking them and an approaching deadline :(

I suppose it
is
probably better to just invetigate one of them, but it's at least important to note that they have all three mason spots claimed (This also suggests Coron is a witchfinder, btw) in case anyone missed it.

Stupid deadlines...
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #25) » Mon May 02, 2005 3:24 am

No. Dog is not. In the book, however, Dog is owned by Adam who is a member of them. Also, if we accept that they're masons, Dog needs to be a member for the group to be large enough.

And yes, it's possible there's some other connection between them, but I can't think of what it would be. Darklight could be a cop, I suppose, and Locus could have been told that he was investigated or something. Everything other than masons and scum is just so weird, though. Keep it to yourself if you have to, I guess, but since I'm all in the dark and such I'm considering them as having essentially made a mason claim.

And is eight enough to lynch at the deadline?
Vote: Gaspode
just in case.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #26) » Tue May 24, 2005 12:09 pm

In the book the pile of fish are just another one of all the weird occurences which portend the End of Times.

Which, actually, does suggest a pro-town role for Mith.

Also, did anyone investigate DoomCow, LC, or Darklight?
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:08 pm

Hi. I'm here.

My summer transition from school in NY to my job in Colorado has been a bit hectic (It involves lots of fun digressions like getting teeth ripped from my mouth), but I've secured a stable internet connection and all is well.

Also, between our possible lynch candidates, as before, I would prefer one of darklight, DoomCow, or Locus. This is because I sort of don't want to die. Especially because I consider those three as infinitely scummier than myself (That's how things tend to work when you compare positive numbers with zero.)

Vote: DoomCow
(Flipped a three-sided coin)

Until one of them explains otherwise, the simplest explanations for their connection are either that they're masons or scum, and of those I think scum is more likely (There's a reasons we suspected them in the first place, after all.)
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:13 am

Mr. Flay wrote:Mmm hmmm. GH's arrival and non-defense doesn't make me feel any less inclined to think he's scum. Vote stays, and I'm a little firmer on it now.
Non-defense? I presented, or rather pointed out the existence of as it had been presented earlier, a case against others much stronger than the case against myself.

Because, honestly, the case against myself is not wrong in that I did in fact disagree with the wagon on Gaspode. While this is true, however, that argument and the case against myself based on it is incredibly weak.
Genocide Heart wrote:Gaspode didn't state any intention there, he stated what thought Stewie's comment of him was implying.

I really don't understand the whole Gaspode-wagon thing. It seems to consist almost entirely of poor reading comprehension.
This post is simply correct. Aelyn had made a gross misinterpretation of Gaspode's post and I called him on it.
Genocide Heart wrote: Anyway, I'll agree with Seol that Gaspode's insistence that everyone slow down and be less suspicious is scummy behavior, but I disagree that it's the scummiest thing we've seen so far.

I still think mepmuff's behavior was just downright idiotic, and even if we forgive that as a very stupid mistake Korais may be a better lynch than Gaspode.
Here I'm comparing Gaspode to two other candidates. Korais because he's the second mainstream target and has had a few decent arguments raised against him, and mepmuff because of a really, really bad play. I'm not defending Gaspode so much as considering Gaspode as tertiary behind two other options. And I'm not the only person that didn't think Gaspode was scummiest. See, for example, Coron, a proven innocent.
Genocide Heart wrote:Between Coron and Gaspode, I find an attempt to speed the game up and lynch someone based on poor reasons to be both more dangerous and scummier than being noncommital and attempting to slow the game down. Coron's frequent use of ALL CAPS and the tones of frustration and anger I read in his posts I also find scummy, though this may be misinterpretation and/or bias on my part.

Between Coron and PB, my second choice for a lynch, I find that PB's style, while scummy and annoying, is not as suspicious as Coron's posted reasons for voting and his behavior in subsequent discussions of those reasons. The chance that PB is weird is higher than the chance the Coron is innocent and playing poorly. Additionally a vote on Coron 'counts' more than a vote on PB at this point, although that's a much more secondary reason.

I still find the strongest case against Aelyn to be in relationship to Gaspode, so I'd prefer lynching him before lynching Aelyn (And I don't really want to lynch Gaspode.) One could, I suppose, lynch Aelyn for other, justifiable reasons but that lynch would be weaker than a lynch of any of the other potential candidates.

So I'd be happiest lynching either Coron or PB, wouldn't mind lynching Gaspode, disagree with lynching Aelyn before Gaspode, and don't think there's much of a case against anyone else.
At this point in the game Gaspode isn't even the main target anymore (Coron is) and although it's a fairly close race I don't think voting for Coron (Along with the majority of the town) constitutes "defending" the other candidates. Am I defending PB in that post to?

Also..
Mr. Flay wrote:I agree that we need to let our scum sort out the Locus-masons, since if they continue to all three live when we're down to one kill a night, it'll be fairly obvious what's going on...
Let scum sort out our possible scum? Eh?

The Locus-masons, right now, are confusing the hell out of me. With Satan dead, I've no idea what group, scum or mason, they fit into and that's really not helping my suspicions of them.

And waiting for scum to kill them when they might, in fact, be those very scum that we're counting on is simply ridiculous.

FOS: Locus Cosecant, DoomCow, and especially DarkLight140
For their magical mystery connection and that ridiculous 'don't lynch us" argument.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #751 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:41 pm

I dislike the idea of Dog being a character, and count two fallen angels (Ligur and Hastur). Some of my ideas about roles can be stretched a bit (Namely by adding dog to them or other supernaturals or mary loquacius to the fa), but I don't
putting them into those groups, and a third alternative
is
just a little elusive and confusing.

But yeah, I do in fact have ideas about who they may be, I just don't like any of them because they require weirdness like Dog being a character or Satan in the same group with God or the Metatron.

Regardless, overly exaggerated it may have been, my remark about being confused as to Darklight, DoomCow, and Locus' roles was a minor point, and singling it while ignoring most of the other stuff seems a bit petty...

Anyway, if you guys think they're the remaining Them (Adam, Wensleydale, Dog), who do you think Mith is? After all, there aren't many characters that might kill with omens of the end of times, and one of the few that could is a member of Them.

One of the remaining supernaturals? Sorta fits, but those roles are presumed scummy.

Adam? Fits nicely, but that doesn't work with the current Them theory.

Agnes? Killing with fish is a bit of a stretch, there, although it's not entirely impossible. Just much less likely than the other two options.

It wouldn't make sense for any of the other remaining roles to kill with tragic and bizarre coincidences.

So, the role possibilities are..

Mith is the Metatron and Darklight (and DoomCow and Locus) is a fallen angel
Mith is the Metatron and Darklight is a member of Them

Mith is a fallen angel and Darklight is a member of Them

Mith is Adam and Darklight is a fallen angel

Mith is Agnes and Darklight is a fallen angel
Mith is Agnes and Darklight is a member of Them

Even with Mith taking the most benign role it's possible for for Darklight to be scum (And testing this by
waiting for someone who is possibly him to kill him
is a bad idea), and they're all innocent in only of the six most likely configurations.

Unless you want to bullheadedly believe Mith is Agnes and and Darklight is a member of Them when a number of equally likely possibilities exist, I would suggest considering this.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #754 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:16 pm

Adam, being the antichrist, fits nicely with random Omens of The End of Times killing people. As do supernatural beings. A dead prophetess sort of fits such an unpredictable death as well, but not as nicely as supernatural creatures directly involved in the apocalypse the fish are a sign of. I'd consider supernatural creatures at least equally likely in a supernatural death. Adam specifically, with his "whatever I want seems to happen" powers would work best with someone he wants dead being bizarrely killed in a freak fish accident. As such, I consider supernaturals at least as likely as Agnes.

And Mr. Flay, I consider Mith either supernatural (Fallen angels, god, metatron, Adam, Dog) or Agnes, as the fish are a sign of the apocalypse, supernatural and unpredictable in nature, and too weird for anyone else. But if you don't think Mith is supernatural or agnes, who
do
you think he is? Madame Tracy or the Delivery Man? Is there something else that I missed?

Personally, I think he's probably innocent and am suspicious of our supposed mason group. Especially since Adam is such a nice fit and upsets their most obvious innocent roles. And note, also, that I've had such a suspicion before you guys decided not voting for Gaspode was the scummiest thing you could find today, I'm not pointing fingers because I'm under the gun, I'm pointing fingers because I think they're scum.

And I still don't like the "We'll wait for the scum to kill them or for them to not die" idea. Either way, a scum group can milk it for free days, and with two deaths a night plus missed lynches plus your second scum group, you might end up cutting it a bit close. Seems a bit unnecessary, especially when we could even just consider and discuss other possibilities, which we apparently don't like to do?

Instead, we'll lynch me for an act that isn't even that condemning, has been commited by a confirmed innocent, and is quite possibly weaker than cases we could arrive at by spending the day talking instead of bandwagoning.

There's got to be better stuff out there to lynch someone for. I happen to think it's those three. It could be something else, might even be better evidence against me, but jumping on a fairly flimsy bandwagon and then refusing to even consider other options is annoying. Mostly because it's bad specifically for me, but also because it's simply bad play in general. I hope you don't plan on acting similarly while you wait for the scum to sort themselves out...
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:41 am

Well, after the clarification I've got a good guess as to who Mith is (again...) and it weakens the case against my three favorite people somewhat considerably. As such,
unvote.

Of course, assuming I'm right this time the mods were a bit mean when they made the kill resemble an obviously supernatural event in the book. Also, I'm not quite working out how that character would give bad vibes?

It's all so very confusing...

Anywya, I'm not anywhere near as suspicious of darklight 'n pals now, but I'm getting more suspicious of Mith :( Plus we have something like a bajillion lurkers, roland is acting weird, and blackberry seems to just sort of suck.

Need some time to think about it before I vote again. And, of course, I'd like to see our lurkers post a bit as well.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:40 am

Fuldu wrote:I also see that Genocide Heart is pushing pretty hard for the lynch of someone who has apparently been tied to me. I can't really allow that to stand, can I?
Have you read my previous post? The one where I unvote you and claim I am far less suspicious? It may, perhaps, provide new and wonderful information invalidating your point. Also, why do you have God in green instead of yellow?

Alnd Blackberry admitted that he was not entirely caught up or informed, and then made a bandwagon vote anyway. This is an action which does, indeed, suck. However, since the alternative is that he's evil and trying to get some posts and a vote up while still lurking in spirit, I'm trying to be gracious when I assume it's just poor play. This game is confusing me mightily, and I assume it's even harder for replacements.

And I'm still not sure about Mith. Right now I place him somewhere along a spectrum of A Delivery Man to The Metatron, which pretty much encompasses every role in the game.

His hints are weird... He's suggested that he's not in the dramatis personae, that his ability conforms more to the character's name than the character's actions in the book, and it's also one of his favorite character. That, and we have the actual kill description which involves a delivery truck full of fish.

Of course, it might be best to just leave the issue unresolved and go after roland or blackberry or someone. Roland, probably.

Which means, really, it comes down to how accurate I think Pooky is. Shame I'm not decided on that either...

But since Mith is contributing much more than roland, missing with roland wouldn't be as bad as missing with Mith.

Or I could just vote for blackberry...

Goddamit, indecision sucks :(
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:56 pm

I was attempting, in that post, to state that I was at fault and retract my arguments. That would be exactly the opposite of continuing to push for your lynching.

And lack of immediate support, with the number of lurkers and yesterday's deadline, was hardly a reason to give up a possible lead. (The roleclaim rules also complicated counterclaiming.) However, now that there has not only been a lack of support but also and more importantly evidence which clearly contradicts my suspicion, I have withdrawn.

I've made my accusations and they've been proven incorrect. Now I'm going to go accuse someone else as soon as there's a potentially valid and logical reason for me to do so. Hopefully I'll be right this time, if not I'll look at the other options and try again.

And I'd suppose the fact that the world did not, in fact, end is evidence that God is good. I'm not entirely sold on His innocence, though. If I recall (Didn't bring the book with me, but will replace it if it becomes necessary) His motives and objectives are left just a little bit unclear. God is tricky like that, mysterious ways and such.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:10 pm

Eh, given more thought, and I think I'm gonna
Vote: Blackberry

It's not the nicest thing to do since he's apparently not here until the weekend, but that doesn't really matter and the theories for roland or mith seem more wrong the more I think about them.
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]
Desperate Heart
Desperate Heart
Townie
Desperate Heart
Townie
Townie

Post Post #820 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:20 pm

Blackberry wrote:I'm back from vacation.
Most excellent
Blackberry wrote:I am not pleased that GH has decided to target me, but then again he is in a pretty tight spot. I continue to keep my Olio, for the same reasons as before. I believe he is a horseman.
Especially with a deadline it's imperative that I vote, and I can't really bandwagon on myself. You're simply the top of my list, a position the flimsy argument against olio contributes to.
Blackberry wrote:I would also like to state that I am not scum and that I am a mason role. I'm assuming I am aloud to say that because I didn't disclose which role I am.

Annoyingpest - if you are replacing PitBull I would appreciate if you confirmed my mason role.
1. PitBull has not been replaced. Annoyingpest is replacing The Machine 86 who was replacing KingEnigma (Confusing, ain't it?.)

2. What the hell? How many masons does this game have anyway? All but one (possible) witchfinder are dead and we supposedly have the Them covered. Who are you going to be, the rest of the resident's association? Goddam game has too many masons...
He is the SUN god:
Ra! Ra! Ra![/i]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”