Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Looker »

/confirm

Multiple Personalities! Schizophrenia! Extra! Extra...!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Looker »

o, and Zaz, you're horrible (as in terrific :wink:)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #165 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Looker »

O crud, I'm late. Sorry, I'm more of a weekend poster :embarrassed:

Looker opens/enters Room 12

Zazie, you're staring to remind me of the little man from Saw... :shock:

But this game ROCKS so far (very creative)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Looker »

EBWOP
:oops:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Looker »

Kreriov's Post 174 - I have a question regarding the whole night-action movement thing. Who is allowed to move and who isn't? And into how many rooms can the move-priviledged go?

Kreriov's Post 175 - Whose thought process birthed the concept of "covering"? As in, to keep Player A from being obvious, he/she should be accompanied by miscellaneous Players B-J?

Tenchi's Post 177 - Was the room that Battousai entered already unlocked and previously discovered or was he the first to enter it?

Battousai's Post 185 - I don't believe your flaunting of powerrole allegations. I think you're jumping to conclusions.

Tenchi's Post 188 - Whose idea was it that room's trigger certain abilities? And vigilante...?

Kreriov's Post 201 - When you say that Tenchi jumped wagons, were the jumps accompanied with reasoning or would you consider them baseless?

Phily's Post 206 - I'm not believing Battousai's "You just wanted me to say I'm a powerrole" deal.

vote: Ztife
Just to put us on the map
Tenchi wrote:Ok. I thought KMD was in Room number 7 and you just went into Room number 7.

My bad.

Vote: Battousai
Tenchi wrote:LOL Kinda.

Battousai is suspicious still in my book all this time. However, I thought you were accusing/deflecting onto Battousai when "the fact" WAS you did the same thing. (I thought KMD opened Door 7. Battousai went in. And then you went and pranced into Door 7. Then with the way you defended yourself (which again I took out of context) I thought you were a worse liar) So I questioned you about that.

Sorry about that.
How is Battousai suspicious in your book? What did he do?
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Let's create codenames for everyone so that MafiaMann can help us with stuff.

I want mine to be
"the guy with glasses"[/b].

Battousai, why did you move to Room number 7? Do you need an Evil Bunny mask to do your stuff?
Why did you post this question only to vote me after I answered? That implied that you had an acceptable answer in which I could have responded. What could I have said that would make you not want to vote me?
Good question. But I believe I can use a rhetorical question in my arguments just like you did in one of your posts.

The truth of the matter is I suspect you already just because you went straight into that room.
Vote: Tenchi

You could have voted me in the first post instead of asking a rhetorical question. This implies to me that you were trying to get me to say something in which you could infer that I have a powerrole.
So you're voting Tenchi because you believe him to have been fishing for your alleged "powerrole"?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #212 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

Post by Looker »

Thank you, Tenchi, both have been noted.

Battousai's Post 83 - Awful wordage, which could have impacted my judgment. I'm saying why try and throw the vig thing out there? Why not simply refute the allegations or something like that? Never mind, I'm still reading.

PaperPenguin's Post 156 - Do you know where I can find information on this manga?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 am

Post by Looker »

Kreriov's Post 218 - So you believe the possibility of opportunism overrules the reasoning of Tenchi's case, am I right? It doesn't matter whether it's true or not, it's opportunistic. That seems to be a limited point of view. I think you should actually see if you
believe
Tenchi's case. It would make your argument stronger if you didn't; however, at the moment, it appears you're being lazy or hasty by slapping "opportunism" on the whole ordeal and calling it a day.

I appreciate your input, you're very helpful.

Phily's Post 219 - What do you mean? How has Battousai been indirect?

Tenchi's Post 224 - Surely I can't explain the context, for only KMD can truly accomplish this, but I can state my opinion of it.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I'll read in a second, but the game is up and I have a non-random vote to make. That's right. No RVS for me.
mykonian wrote:btw, Hello KMD, Tenchi, Phily, nice to see you again!

and of course Looker. I hope will have fun this game (I promise I won't try too hard to get you lynched this time)
Vote Mykonian
. The only way you could make that promise is if you know Looker's alignment. The only way you know Looker's alignment is if you are scum. Myko is scum.
From my initial read, it looks to me that KMD makes a valid point. The only way that Mykonian
could
make this promise and still play to win would be if he knew my alignment; however, it is entirely possible that KMD is simply reading too far into this. Mykonian and I spent the entire game trying to kill each other last time and I believe it was to this that he was referring in that first post.

KMD's Post 229 - But once again, do you believe his case? It's not enough to simply state that he was jumping on people, you have to argue the validity of his words. Was he telling the truth or making things up? These could be critical to your arguments and cases against him.

Battousai's Post 232 - Do you feel as if everyone is turning against you or
tunneling
in on you? If so, you should express this and assess those whom are both stating suspicions of you and voting you. There could lie the scum. That is, of course, if you, yourself, aren't scum and your fellow partners aren't bussing you.

And you must understand it's hard to believe someone right off the bat, so, usually,I would think it necessary to continually press an issue if you are suspicious of it. But speaking of, when you entered the Storage Room, what was that item that you picked up?

Ztife's Post 236 - Good to have you aboard, Ztife.

Phily's Post 240 - It would seem a really bad excuse
if
you believed that entering certain rooms triggered certain abilities. So what ability do you think he triggered, PhilyEc?

And also...
Looker is reminding you all that she wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Ok. I thought KMD was in Room number 7 and you just went into Room number 7.

My bad.

Battousai is suspicious still in my book all this time. However, I thought you were accusing/deflecting onto Battousai when "the fact" WAS you did the same thing. (I thought KMD opened Door 7. Battousai went in. And then you went and pranced into Door 7. Then with the way you defended yourself (which again I took out of context) I thought you were a worse liar) So I questioned you about that.

Sorry about that.
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Let's create codenames for everyone so that MafiaMann can help us with stuff.

I want mine to be

Battousai, why did you move to Room number 7? Do you need an Evil Bunny mask to do your stuff?
Why did you post this question only to vote me after I answered? That implied that you had an acceptable answer in which I could have responded. What could I have said that would make you not want to vote me?
Good question. But I believe I can use a rhetorical question in my arguments just like you did in one of your posts.

The truth of the matter is I suspect you already just because you went straight into that room.

You could have voted me in the first post instead of asking a rhetorical question. This implies to me that you were trying to get me to say something in which you could infer that I have a powerrole.
So you're voting Tenchi because you believe him to have been fishing for your alleged "powerrole"?
Paper Penguin's Post 244 - Got me at the last minute, but, yes, indeed.
MOD
: How do we go about investigating these rooms...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:33 am

Post by Looker »

And
MOD
: Can we get that color-code legend as a NOTE on the votecount post because I keep forgettin'... :oops:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #247 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 am

Post by Looker »

Crap, sorry - AND DOES CLOSED MEAN LOCKED?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Looker »

Hmm, now I have Super Hot Chick all by myself...

Looker closes Room 12

Let's see what we can make out of all of this... :twisted:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Looker »

Mykonian's Post 255 - We never did have that talk, btw. I believe the fact that you turned up town proved tantamount to that decision...

Tenchi's Post 257 - Tenchi, do you agree with Penguin's post?

Battousai's Post 258 - Sorry, I was unaware we were beginning a game of semantics. So you "triggered"?

Ztife's Post 259 -
Looker leaves Room 12, enters Room 9, INVESTIGATES Room 9, leaves Room 9, enters Room 3, INVESTIGATES Room 3, leaves Room 3, enters Room 12, and closes Room 12. Looker also molests the still super hot bod of Super Hot Chick Codename: ZazieR
We'll see what this gets us.

Foam...?!?
And, specifically to remind Tenchi, since Battousai already answered, Looker wrote:
Looker is reminding you all that she wrote:

My bad.

Sorry about that.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Looker »

Battousai's Post 267 - I see, you were being creative and original. I applaud that - it's people like you that make games like these worthwhile.

Super Hot Chick's Post 269 - My apologies.
Looker opens Room 12, leaves Room 12, enters Room 9,
INVESTIGATES Room 9
, leaves Room 9, enters Room 7, leaves Room 7, enters Room 8, leaves Room 8, enters Room 13, leaves Room 13, enters Room 3,
INVESTIGATES Room 3
, leaves Room 3, enters Room 12, and closes Room 12.

Phily's Post 273 - If we are to assume groups of three, delineate which players are to be in which group and which of the four available rooms are to be used.

Looker unlocks Room 12 (from the inside) but stays inside Room 12

Icerint's Post 286 - Crime Room access has been granted.
In other news, where is Wolf? In his last post, he wrote:
PaperPenguin wrote: 4.) The main character who was not given barcode, since the wolf was his lover, she didn't want to kill him.
I don't know how close the game follows the manga, but if thats the case, then Battousai would've taken the role of the main charater, right? We should ask him if he know whos the lover, and likely, the killer. But that sounds alittle too easy... Also, I didn't read that far into the manga, how many killers were there?
And, though the votecount says differently, in PaperPenguin's last voting post, he wrote: Kreriov:
@PhilyEc - /sigh What part of 'you would be better of by not posting' was not clear?
This stinks like a day-signal.
Vote:Kreriov
So
MOD
, which person is PaperPenguin really voting for? Did this vote not count?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #320 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Looker »

Looker moves to Corridor, moves to Room 6, leaves Room 6, moves to Room 10, leaves Room 10, moves to Room 12 and closes Room 12

Hello, Icerint. :twisted:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #331 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Post by Looker »

Phily's Post 323 - I lack the mental capacity (and time and patience) to adeptly assess this situation, so if anyone sees any problems with these pairings, please don't hesitate to point them out.

Ztife? Hopefully you have no reservations about bunking with Icerint and I?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:19 am

Post by Looker »

Kreriov's Post 334 - Excellent idea, Kreriov. The bandwagon is currently on Tenchi; however, Tenchi is voting Battousai. Because of this, I would say that they are both cast under scrutiny. I've attempted to recollect the posts stating the logic utilized for these votes and if they still hold, if they still believe them to be viable reason to believe the other is scum, I'd have no problem lynching one of them.

Ztife's Post 343 - I was informed, much to my disappointment, that Super Hot Chick CodeName: ZazieR was not a tool; therefore, I would deduce that we can't use her for anything...excluding explicit eye candy.
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:

I want mine to be

VS

My bad.

Do these still hold true? Are these still viable votes?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #353 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Looker »

Battousai's Post 347 - Noted.
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:

I want mine to be

and
Battousai wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote: But by pointing, you also voted. To me at least, pointing something else is not the same as voting.
And the only defense I have here is I should have voted for you at the same post as I have posted those suspicions?
But you didn't...
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:Tenchi- Ztife suggests that everyone should go to the weapons storage... why haven't you expressed suspicion on that and instead focus on the keys?
I am paranoid as I have said. Especially with the key revelation. I do agree however with the staying together in groups of threes.

And yes, please do not deflect my attention on you to Ztlife. At least his entrance/proposal of going into the Storage Room had some form of logic into it (rather than say, a lame excuse like skipping rope).
I'm not deflecting, merely pointing out. If I felt anything wrong with it I would have said something.

The only difference between what I did and what everyone who goes into the storage room will be be the reason. What the hell? The action is supposedly scummy, not the reason. You voted me because I went into the room. You said that was what was scummy since you stated you should have voted me in the sentence you asked me why. Therefore you must agree the reason is not scummy but the action. Now everyone is going in there with a reason of ztife said it was a good idea... they aren't suspicious, just the first person who went in there. Flawed logic much? Narrowing in much? Ya, definately keeping my vote on you now.

Tenchi wrote:(Selective attention? Maybe. Right now, the Battousai case is the best one I can think of, and makes sense for me.)
Maybe that is because I am voting for you at the moment and I was your first suspect. Maybe it would be helpful if we, as town, stopped focusing on the game setup/flavor and whatnot, and focused more on scumhunting.
Tenchi wrote:
Battousai wrote:Let me rephrase it. According to the game, I did not pick up anything, was not given anything, I have not gotten an item. I said technically, because I didn't get anything even though I said I took the rope to jump rope (much like the way you molested super hot chick Codename: ZazieR.
Scum/Roleholder/Vanilla again would say the same thing.

Just because every role would say the same thing, doesn't make it untrue.
VS

My bad.

Currently leaning toward a Tenchi vote in the matter of Tenchi V Battousai. Tenchi do you have anything else to justify your vote or is there anyone else you find scummy that you'd like to go against?

@Ztife - What do you think? Which case is more sound or better in your opinion?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Looker »

Icerint's Post 359 - Basically, yes. I'm waiting forhim to input what he has against Battousai so that we can all come to a conclusion, whether it be that one or both of them are scum or that they're both townies distracting the town. Either way.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm trying to ship all of my stuff overseas and there's a lot of paperwork to go along with it. May make me V/LA for some time. (I've been playing Mafia for a while and I
still
don't know what that means...)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #443 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Looker »

Icerint's Post 402 - The more you know.

Battousai's Post 404 - Fixed.

Icerint's Post 421 - What can be deduced from all room-based behaviors so far? Can anything be implied by this and can we come to a decision as to whether or not this should affect scumminess? I believe we're beating around the bush in regards to it.

Tenchi's Post 437 - So your case could be more adequately denoted as: "I don't believe him." Is this correct?

And as a catalyst:

Can at least one player from each of the following three groups make the following decision?

The choices are a)vote: [Tenchi, Battousai, KMD, or Icerint] or b)"I think all of these four are town".

And the groups are:

Group 1. Looker & Ztife*
Group 2. Mykonian & PhilyEc
Group 3. Mafiamann, Paperpenguin, & Bitchibee*

The purpose of this is to ascertain a general consensus as opposed to allowing a select few to dominate both conversation and opinion. Those players having a star by their name would be my preferred choice if only one from the group is to participate; however, I believe it would be more effective if every individual were to comply. Thank you for your participation.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #445 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Looker »

Voting patterns. I'm simply trying to be innovative. Hopefully, I can impress you somehow. Who knows?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 am

Post by Looker »

Oreillio
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Looker »

Gregory's Post 472 - Male restrooms offering solace to female players? How does that compute?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #513 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by Looker »

Myk's Post 497 - Lurky? Really? My apologies.

Battousai's Post 502 -
Looker opens door 12, enters corridor, and enters Room 4

Zazie's Post 504 - What can be deduced by the presence of a hospital room? Who has read this manga?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #528 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Looker »

Myk's Post 519 - Sorry, but trying to handle RL matters simultaneously. Either way, I would appreciate it if you, Gregory, & Ztife could come up with some suspicions or something to get the game moving. Aren't we still under deadline? Are we intentionally heading for a no-lynch?

Still waiting for a Bitchibee replacement, but...
Iecerint wrote:Back again. No more running off for awhile:

Iecerint moves to the Corridor.

Iecerint moves to Room 4

Kreriov wrote:Tenchi - Jumping wagons for little or no reason.
PhilyEc - Being way to defensive about mistakes
Mykonian - This whole weird KMD back and forth thing
Kmd - Pushing a bad case
Ztife - Lurking
Tenchi and Phily I can understand categorically, but those aren't the best reasons out there in my view. The same could go for myko. And Kmd is suspicious for pushing a case against a player that you yourself think is scummy (granted, a poor one)?
This is not the list I would have expected to see
Particularly, could you clarify your view of myko and Kmd? Are they both scum? Is one of them scum?

Gregory, I was referring to your set-up speculation that restrooms might protect female players.
·
What list would you have expected to see? Can you express your suspicions with a vote?
Kreriov wrote:@Myko - Yup, why do you think I removed my vote? Anyway, you asked. None of those scum suspicions are very strong. One reason I am not voting for anyone :) Will be interesting to see what others have to say.
So you don't think anyone else is scum? You have no suspicions of others? Does anyone have any suspicions of you?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #634 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 am

Post by Looker »

settling into okinawa, will try to catch up
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #660 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Looker »

mykonian wrote:to reinforce the statement that too many arent doing a thing: half of the players have probably not even given a serious vote. And the distancing between KMD and me is more likely: since we don't vote for each other.

KMD has had a history of two votes (seen the counts) that stayed long. Both were on lurkers "that he didn't want to let go" and on not that great cases (seen the protown things that did come from Tenchi).

it is not a lot, but I would expect more active hunting from KMD. His voting suggest more waiting scum.

And no, this is not a great case, but one I would like to go for.
vote KMD
"KMD is not scumhunting, he is counting lurkers."

VS
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kreriov wrote:@Kmd - Of course you do not admit to misrepresenting. You have just been shown to have done so.
Not exactly.
mykonian wrote: did I miss someone, or are this the persons we should look at seriously for this lynch? In that case, please post with what lynches you would agree. My vote could be on mafiaman or KMD, I think.

This is no longer making cases, this is placing the vote for the person you want to lynch. We should have some information, and there are some wagons that could be succesful, now we only need to see what wagons would be on scum.
Wagons are probably a good idea now.
Unvote, Vote Myko
. More votes on you than on Tenchi.
Kreriov wrote:@Mykonian - Well, what more do you want? Kmd is used/is using a strawman attack on me. One which I specifically discredited. I showed, twice, exactly how he was misrepresenting things I have said and his reply was that he was lazy? Seriously? My vote is where I think it will do the most good.
There is no strawman or misrep.
Quite possibly beating Mykonian at his own game.

I find in favor of the plaintiff.
Unvote; Vote Mykonian
Also, does anyone remember Mykonian's initial "slip" at the beginning of the game? Could this be denoted as an ironic situation? Should I not vote you because you said you wouldn't try to get me lynched in the beginning? Was that a psychological ploy? A play on emotion? (Conspiracies...) Anywayz...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #661 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Post by Looker »

Don_Johnson, welcome to the game, who do you suspect? To be quite honest, due to my personal policies and whatnot, I should have waited for you to cast a vote (on whomever you want) before I unvoted you. So
unvote vote don_johnson
. I'll wait for you to cast a vote on whomever and then I'll
re
-cast my vote.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #692 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote vote Mykonian
via logic of prior post
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #755 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by Looker »

will catch up dudes and dudettes
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #757 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Looker »

For now I think I'll go with a
vote: Gregory
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #762 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Looker »

Battousai's Post 759 - I was either going to place my vote on Tenchi, PhilyEc, or Gregory, and I like the name Gregory so I picked him. Why? Who would you rather me vote for? Mafiamann? Why? (Gotta love the leading questions)

DJ's Post 760 - Exactly. Who
IS
this Gregory person :?:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #767 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Post by Looker »

well that sux, your not liking to vote alot, because i have to wait until you vote before I can unvote and vote someone else. I concur with your opinion of DJ, however, and would also appreciate his opinion, though not as much as I would appreciate a vote from you, tenchi, and/or philyec. Selah.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #768 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by Looker »

know that was kind of jilted, but i'm in a hurry. jump in, jump out, introduce yo'self...

my name is Keyshia, yeah, and i gotta go...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #775 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Looker »

Greg's Post 770 - You forgot the [/sarcasm] tag. We can't take a picture unless everyone's here.

DJ's Post 771 - Yeah...I don't really want your opinion. I just want votes from Tenchi, PhilyEc, and Greg, dude...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #852 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Looker »

Sorry, trapped in First-Term Airman Excercises, will post hopefully some time this weekend... :(
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #878 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Looker »

a bandwagon? oh my god, let me go back and figure some things out. now not only do i have to read, but i have to figure out some way to undo this entire situation. what's going on here...?

no, but in all seriousness, i'm reading right now
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #918 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Looker »

[Looker enters Room 13]
[Looker closes Room 13]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #922 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Looker »

My apologies, it worked before.
[Looker exits Room 13]
[Looker enters Room 12]
[Looker closes Room 12]
, to which, I believe, I have the key
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #940 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by Looker »

At deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched.

unvote
vote tenchi

@ Tenchi, Battousai, & PhilyEc:
Which should be lynched? Don_Johnson or Gregory?

Will throw my hat in the ring once I get back on. Kadena is BEAUTIFUL, btw.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #943 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Post by Looker »

So we have
don_johnson wrote:
Gregory wrote:no lynch is not possible. you could have made a statement by voting KMD, and maybe some players would have changed their vote. Don't say there was no other option. There allways is.
was unaware that no lynch was not possible. sorry.
greg wrote:NO. KMD has got a point here. YOU didn't want to vote myk. You didn't want to vote KMD, so your best option is an extension.
yes. agreed. which is why i asked for an extension and then criticized others for not bolding there extension requests.
greg wrote: KMD was voting myk, and was sure myk was scum. Why would KMD have asked for an extension? an extension would have been good for you, so YOU should have been the one to try to get other people asking for the extension too. If you don't want to try that, you're just lazy.
so don't use it as an defense, if you had really wanted it, you would have asked more times.
^^ no. not at all. extensions are usually granted on a majority rules type basis. i have NEVER replaced into a game and had a mod simply extend deadline just for me. no your argument is becoming scummy. an extension would have been good for TOWN, not just me.
greg wrote: look at the post wich I'm quoting. YOU are the one who tries to blow my case with being the funny-guy. smiles and joking around won't help you. I am serious. If you don't want to scumhunt in this game, I will do anything I can to get you killed.
so... you are a bunny killer? i used a frown smiley to show sadness at your rude comments and i used the luaghing smiiley because of how laughable your case is.

unvote, vote gregory

if i didn't need to vote in order to lynch, and regardless of whether or not i was aware of the ruleset regarding deadlines, what benefit did scumdj have for the actions which you are using as evidence that i am scum?
VS
Gregory wrote:
don_johnson wrote: do you think players get to L-1 by accident?
No, but do they allways need to be lynched?
don_johnson wrote: do you think everyone in town
needs
to scumhunt?
Yep, If you don't want to, I'll happely vote you. Because to me, You and KMD are both scummy, but he tries to make something of this game. YOU DON'T. If you're dead next day, we won't miss you.
don_johnson wrote:i asked for an extension.
don't use that as defense, it isn't.
don_johnson wrote: omg. i hammered on day 1 for the sake of lynching.
while you didn't want to lynch myko, and we had enough time for a lynch. Very Protown.
don_johnson wrote: uh yeah. you scumhunt, tell me who to vote for and why. i'll play how i want to.
yeah, play like you want,
when you're dead

vote: don_johnson
To me it seems as if Gregory is moreso attacking DJ's playing style as opposed to his role; however, he
does
accuse DJ and KMD of being scummy (don't ask me why).

On the other hand, Don_Johnson defends his playingstyle against Gregory and tries to make both light and sense of the situation.

Gregory votes Don_Johnson for not "scumhunting" and Don_Johnson votes Gregory because he doesn't think Gregory cares about his alignment, which is kind of scummy. So, balancing it all out or whatever, I'd have to vote for the guy who kills regardless of alignment to be lynched rather than the guy who doesn't do anything. And I'll do this just as soon as Tenchi shows up and places a vote.

O, and don't get lost in Japan - all the signs are in Japanese... :wink:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #948 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Looker »

MOD:
Tenchi's last post said he would be replacing out. Is there no one that's willing to replace him?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #954 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Looker »

@Kmd, I answered the question; furthermore, since SHC said that Tenchi isn't going to be replaced anytime soon, I'll just count his position as nonexistent, which means that everyone is either voting someone or is getting voted for. Everyone is involved. For right now, out of DJ and Gregory, I'd have to place my vote on Gregory for the reasons aforementioned; however, Gregory if you find someone scummier or you have more evidence to support a case against DJ, I'm here and reading and searching the thread for scum myself.

unvote
vote Gregory
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #964 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by Looker »

...isn't someone supposed to be dying right now...?

do we have any masons? any carpenters? any craftsmen at all? i know SUMbody got a hamma...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #973 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Looker »

damn it. i would really like it if sum1 were to die rite now...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #980 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Looker »

Mod can we put Tenchi's vote on Greg just by default or somethin'...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #991 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Looker »

KMD's Post 985 - You're pretty sure that Greg is town? Okay, do you have any ideas as to who is scum?

Greg's Post 986 -
unvote
until either you find someone else to vote for or I find someone that convinces me they're scummier than you. Like tenchi.
Vote Tenchi
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #998 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Looker »

Well does the perfect key work...? Either way, make sure you place a vote or figure out who you think is the scummiest before you allegedly die and all. Go out with a bang, dude.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1005 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote philyec
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1014 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by Looker »

...thoroughly impressed...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1026 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Looker »

I don't know why, maybe it's your personality (which is an awful reason to come to this conclusion), but I believe you, Gregory. I really and truly do. Do you think you've been cast in a bad light or misrepped at all?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1028 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Looker »

my ability to persist in this game without not only reading the thread, but my role pm as well. it's friggin amazin.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1030 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Looker »

eh...? impressive, i kno right?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1032 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Looker »

i KNO! I've been playing for so long but I never thought to play this way, EVER. It's just like I'm walking through the park or something. It's like I have something moving in my backpack but I won't look in it, it's just there. It could be a monkey, a giant spider, or even a nymph - I don't KNO! Lol, isn't it great?!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1034 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Looker »

Because I don't think anyone else has read it, either. I think they just like talking and have had a bad day at work, so they come home and try to lynch someone. I'm not that type, I'd rather protect someone. That and he hasn't even VOTED anyone yet. We need a vote from Gregory. We do.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1037 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Looker »

im sorry, don, i was in no way trying to offend you. did i?

::whispers:: psst. Japan is nice, but I miss Atlanta...::sob::

It's an emotional rollercoaster, please bear with me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1041 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Looker »

Okay, okay, so you think you were sort of misrepped; however, do you sort of believe that there are sort of scum within those who jumped on your arse...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1053 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Looker »

Bat's Post 1042 - You want to lynch me because you don't have a read on me? How is your illiteracy a scumtell on my part?

And I don't know what the second part means, the partners part. What do you mean?
Battousai wrote:Reasons to lynch Looker:

No reliable read up to page 42.
Isn't reading the game, so not so helpful.
Could be lieing about it

Reasons not to lynch Looker:

If Looker was scum, scum partners would have sent pm's informing her in talk.

Unvote
Vote: Looker

Needs to be lynched... today.
Bat's Post 1050 - The part about nulling me - Why? Why does everything I say/said have to be nulled?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1055 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Looker »

O, with regard to my alignment. Okay, because I was about to say, I've been playing under the presumption of town this whole time so I'd hate for THAT to go down the drain.

::watches Greg::
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1057 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Looker »

But that doesn't make sense. You're not allowed to pm outside of games about ongoing games. am i right?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1059 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Looker »

Lol, I like your sense of humor, and that also brings up a good point. I haven't receive any pms or anything like that so far so I guess I'm in the clear. The only thing I'm worried about is what somebody brought up earlier. It was along the lines of "What if you're a power role?" and didn't do anything last night. That's the only thing tempting me to read as of right now. But that's funny, Batt, that really brightened up my day. I wish Tenchi were here
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1060 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Looker »

Crap. Sorry, Batt, misread your post. I read the last sentence as "
I
like that" as opposed to "Like that." :oops:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1069 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Looker »

Greg's Post 1061 - Lol, unless I fake it? Well, either way, I have a question for you. Do you believe anti-town and scummy are synonymous?

DJ's Post 1066 - Nothing in this game can be confirmed, which is why it breeds so much paranoia.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1073 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Looker »

Batt's Post 1071 - If the person's scummy to you, why not lynch them beforehand? Why the distraction?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1076 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by Looker »

KMD's Post 1074 - Hmm...okay, so we got two...Should I bother asking why...?

Batt's Post 1075 - But then what would you have doing all the way up
until
the end game scenario? Who would you have lynched that entire time? There can't be
that
many scum, can there?

Can there?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1089 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Looker »

yea, i wish tenchi and mastin were here, too. two good players...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1091 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by Looker »

You know what's really weird? I'm
intentionally
being confusing with you guys but you can see right through it; however, my fuckin' boyfriend, whose known me for years, can't see through shit. What the fuckin fuck? How is that possible? You guys don't know shit about me, I mean, you know absolutely NOTHING at all; however...whatever man. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Fuckin' loser...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1099 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Looker »

No. Why don't you let everyone know who
you
are.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1104 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Looker »

O, no, I looked at it myself a while back when Batt first posted about it. I thought he was insisting I broadcast it to the world via means other than votes and typical or anti-typical behavior. Yeah, but yeah, it's depressing...

@Molestar & DJ: You know the drill, which one of you deserves to die, man?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1110 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Post by Looker »

Iec's (wasn't it Ice before?) Post 1105 - The role was depressing. So you believe Gregory's claim to be more pressing and demanding an issue than MSG's post restriction issue? Not to knock you, I'd agree, but asking anyway.

Iec's (wasn't it Ice before?) Post 1107 - Yeah, sorry, turns out I
am
obnoxious. Who knew? I'll get to workin on that ASAP.

DJ's Post 1108 - Once again Greg's name pops up. Hmm...

@Greg - Whenever you feel like it...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1125 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Looker »

To help Greg Out:

Pick the scum out of each
1. MSG or DJ
2. Battousai
3. Icerint
4. Mastin

I guess for the last three you can just give a yea or nay.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1139 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Looker »

Ice's Post 1127 - KMD wasn't on the list because he wasn't voting Greg. You think he ought to have been?

Greg's Post 1128 - Lol, he says he likes it. Well, here we go...

1. DJ - Leaning scum due to his anxiousness to kill, whether it be by wagon or modkill, but then that could also just be the way he likes to play. I can definitely see scum being amongst the ranks of DJ, MSG, Batt, and Greg (you). I just have to figure out who. Still workin on that, tho.

2. MSG - I'm guessin town but I don't know about the post restriction thing. I guess it just kind of blew over. I don't know. I see nothing wrong with him, tho, and his vote on DJ makes me a lean a little bit more toward DJ being scum, but that's still tentative.

3. KMD - Don't know much about this guy. Definitely scummier than PhilyEc to me, but I'm waiting for a replacement for Phily before I swap my vote.

4. Phily - The only reason I'm voting Phily is because he's not here and I don't want his spot to go overlooked. Seems town to me, tho.

5. Mastin - To be honest, I think either you're scum or Mastin's scum, not both and not neither. Right now, due to his vote post, I'm leaning toward him being scum.

To be honest, I think that one out of MSG, DJ, Batt, & Greg are scum; one out of KMD, Looker, & Phily are scum; either Icerint or Greg is scum; and either Mastin or Greg is scum. So if Greg is scum, I'd clear Icerint and Mastin for now; however, if he isn't, I'd say both Icerint and Mastin were scum, but that's just me and I'm still workin here.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1141 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Looker »

Lack of buddying in the thread shouldn't imply a lack of affiliation. I think (at least for the moment[- it's kind of like a snapshot of my mental processes]) that either Greg is scum or you and Mastin are scum. So if Greg turns up scum, then I'll clear the both of you; however, if he doesn't, I'd look to you two being the scum next. However, that would still leave one scum being amongst KMD, myself, and Phily, or MSG, DJ, & Batt - if Greg dies town.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1143 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Looker »

Because he's not here, Iec. What do you think of him? I agree and I was trying to keep the absent people under consideration; however, I forgot about Tenchi, I guess because I'm not voting him. My mistake. Do you think he's scummy?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1145 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

Post by Looker »

Well that's because I don't know how many scum there are. I was assuming it was four so I'd just pick one out of each group. You thinkin somethin' different?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1152 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Looker »

Mas-Ice can't be explained without introducing a crapload of WIFOM. Be back later.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1160 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 am

Post by Looker »

Will be posting sparingly for a while. We're having Flight Check soon and we have to get prepared.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1171 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by Looker »

Are you positively sure that you want to end today with a no-lynch? We could make it happen if that's what you want, Greg.
Is
that what you want?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1179 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 am

Post by Looker »

To be perfectly honest, I, myself, am at a loss right now because I really and truly don't want to exclude Phily & Tenchi from this process. Seriously. We could possibly be town tearing each other apart right now while the scum spots simply float through til/to the end. Has this ocurred to anyone else yet or am I being paranoid?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1210 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote gregory

Who's scum?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1213 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Looker »

a tentative yes will suffice. my brain's been going, if not you, then who? but you won't give another who, you only give the option of you. so is there someone else?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1214 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: a vote will do
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1228 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Looker »

Just throwing out who I'll suspect when Greg dies just so you guys won't be surprised.

If Greg is scum:
I'll temporarily clear DJ & MSG (as well as Icerint, Mastin, & Batt)
I'll suspect KMD

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect DJ & MSG (as well as Icerint, Mastin & Batt)
I'll clear KMD

But these are just my thoughts. Always open to everybody else's
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1229 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Looker »

O crap, but that's gonna change depending on who hammers Greg. Never mind, sorry.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1245 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Looker »

Revised for MSG's Hammer
If Greg is scum:
I'll clear MSG (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD, Looker, & DJ)

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect MSG & KMD (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD & Looker, & DJ)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1247 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Looker »

because i think you changed it. it was icerint at first, wasnt it? a long time ago?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1250 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Looker »

Iecerint it is from now on.

@DJ: Um...thanks...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1251 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Looker »

OMG, I just remembered who the mod was. Lookin' forward to your artistic flare, Zaz.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1253 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Looker »

why does it always take someone dying for them to spit it out? and why exactly is my post pure crap? I don't get the "just a little bit easy" part. would you suspect anyone different? yeah, these are kind of the same questions I posted to you
before
you were killed.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1265 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Looker »

Well thanks for makin
me
feel like poo!
Looker wrote:Revised for MSG's Hammer
If Greg is scum:
I'll clear MSG (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD, Looker, & DJ)

If Greg is town:
I'll suspect MSG & KMD (or Icerint, Batt, Mastin, KMD & Looker, & DJ)
I didn't say I would clear everyone. If you're scum, I'd clear MSG or EVERYONE listed in the parethensis as a whole, and if you're town, I'll suspect MSG & KMD or EVERYONE listed in the parethesis as a whole, which wouldn't make much sense so I'd probably just suspect MSG & KMD.

What are your opinions of them, by the way? Do you think either of them is scummy or am I wasting my time?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1269 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Looker »

Nobody died...
vote MSG
on the assumption that scum acknowledged the rejection of my theory.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1271 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by Looker »

I don't think we have docs in this game, and I'm more willing to believe we have role-blocking rooms than role-blocker roles. But that's just me.

@ Iecerint: If you had to place a vote on someone right now, who would it be?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1274 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by Looker »

Batt's Post 1272 - Hiding? Was anyone else hiding? If not, then I believe we can safely assume that you were last night's target. Do you believe you can hide again? And, if so, are you the only one? Can I hide as well?

KMD's Post 1273 -
FoS: KMD

@Batt: If what you're saying is true and you're the only one, then I'm almost certain that this clears you as town.

(I'm seeing this game in a whole different light, I've been watching Death Note, lol...)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1276 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Looker »

I don't know if that's a valid move, DJ, since I closed the door, but, either way, I think you have the right idea.

[Looker enters corridor]
[Looker enters Room 2]

@Batt: Please don't take this as a hesitation to believe you.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1279 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Looker »

What evens, Iec? And have you nothing to say in regards to KMD's absence all of yesterday?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1285 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Looker »

Iec's Post 1280 - Acknowledged.

KMD's Post 1281 - Let me first state that I think this is hella-weird because I've been in almost every room and have yet to be presented with the option of hiding; however, I won't let that fact make me jump to conclusions. The questions remains: Who all can hide? If more than just the two of you can hide, then I guess we'll go from there.

Batt's Post 1282 - I don't know if I'll rule out the possibility of you two being scum running a gambit, despite the fact I don't whole-heartedly believe it at this point. The question remains, etc.

And as far as the vote, I said I would suspect either KMD or MSG, but DJ took KMD already. I'm not trying to lynch anyone yet, simply looking for some leads. Right now I have none.

KMD's Post 1284 - At what point in time was there a risky play? I'm sorry, guys, but I honestly think I've missed out on something. I'll do a reread, but, meanwhile, can you tell me what you're talking about? :oops:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1287 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Looker »

Hmm...
[Looker enters corridor]
[Looker enters Room 9]
[Looker closes Room 9]

KMD & Battousai, going off of the assumption that at least one of you is town (I'm guessing the other could be lying scum?), would either of you care to cast a vote to get things moving? I trust you find someone at least
slightly
scummy by this point.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1290 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Looker »

You're fun to play with.

Batt?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1301 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Looker »

NK Immune...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1304 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Looker »

Whether or not access should be permitted depends upon the roles and there's no way we can judge beforehand so let's hear it.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1306 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Post by Looker »

Battousai, are you and KMD lovers?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1312 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Looker »

MSG's Post 1308 - KMD was taken.

Iecerint's Post 1309 - There's not a lot you can go on when not everything makes sense to you. I said I'd suspect KMD & MSG if Greg were town and I do. Neither one of them were killed, my belief is that scum targeted Batt and he was hiding, so KMD said he was hiding, too to piggy-back off of Batt's situation. I'm not saying it's a testament to character, but it's fair play.

@Iec & Batt: Of Mastin, Haylen, & Greg (or each other), which would you believe to be more likely scum?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1316 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Looker »

Iec's Post 1314 - I'm not completely sure it does. And, when I said Greg, I meant no one because Greg's space is gone, which would leave the options of Mastin and Haylen. Or each other.

@Batt - Do
you
have any clue who's scum?

@DJ - Have you ever been just bored out of your skull...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1318 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Looker »

Would you have rathered me pick the players already here? I don't want to forget them.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1323 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Looker »

KMD's Post 1319 - Come on, KMD, let's not OMGUS. Vote someone else, preferably Mastin, Iecerint, Haylen or Batt, and then, once you build up a big enough wagon to get DJ lynched, you can hammer him. Won't that be more fulfilling? As of right now, we need to activate the inactive players.

Batt's Post 1322 - Whatever eases your suspicions. What is the scenario that you're afraid of? We haven't had any multiple NKs so why suspect a Vig?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1330 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Looker »

I simply said that because that's what
I
was trying to do. I was trying to let enough people vote KMD so that I could hammer. Not that I don't enjoy your company, it's just that me allowing you to live is a liability. You were head to head with Myk, who turned up town D1, and stayed on me, who I know to be town, the entire time D2. I'm not saying that DJ is town, I'm simply stating that I would be much more comfortable if I at least
attempted
to get you lynched. Ergo,
unvote; vote kmd
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1336 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Looker »

Iec's Post 1331 - Hypocrisy or confusion? Why exactly are you voting me?

KMD's Post 1332 -You're the most obvious choice to me. Whether a scumtell or not, I can't see the benefit of consecutive "wrongs". Who's to say that you won't be "wrong" again or that you aren't being intentionally "wrong"? This is why I said not attempting to lynch you would be a liability for me. Does that make any sense cuz I could try and rephrase it...

DISCUSS! :shock:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1338 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Looker »

What do you mean by right once? Do you mean his vote on me? And if not KMD, then who? Who do you suspect? Me?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1346 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Looker »

Bookmark.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1356 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Looker »

Yo, DJ, let's try not to self-hammer, buddy
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1358 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Looker »

No, he put himself at L-1, which he should quickly fix lest he found himself at the end of a noose. (I'm not racist...)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1360 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Looker »

yeah, u kinda are. you're voting for kmd. but now's the perfect time to hammer. shit, it's gonna happen regardless, kmd's not gettin' lynched.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1363 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Looker »

Whoa...well...I'm not even going to lie, I'm laughin' my fuckin ass off right now, dude. Are you serious?

DJ, dat sucks, man, u were like super cool. Oh my God, CSL, you're...you're somethin' else. Shit, cross your fingers and hope for scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1364 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Looker »

And Iecerint don't blame this on me, lol,
I
didn't hammer'im.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1367 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Looker »

makes sense to me
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1370 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Looker »

More like I wonder if she can see you quick-lynched da f*ck outta somebody... :lol:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1374 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Looker »

vote kmd
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1377 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Looker »

which means we can't afford for you be wrong again, right?

yeah, not really thought out statement, just throwing something in before i head off to school. later!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1386 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Either way if we are to believe you, we'd have to go under the assumption that you are town. But you're not. So how does that work?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1388 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by Looker »

Sorry, I was mulling over KMD's Post 1381. Why would he assert that he is town?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1389 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by Looker »

I mean, is that your only defense is what I'm getting at.

(Doin' homework...)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1394 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Looker »

Kmd4390 wrote:Looker, Iec wanted my thought process. My thought process is process of elimination, so I went through that.
O ok, my mistake.
CSL wrote:Everyone: Who do you find the most scummy out of everyone here?
KMD
Iecerint or Batt

I think either KMD & Iecerint are the scum or KMD or Batt, so I'm voting KMD right now because he's the focal point.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1395 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: KMD & Batt
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1415 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Looker »

CSL wrote:Everyone: Who do you find the most scummy out of everyone here?
CSL wrote:I would vote kmd, but I want to hear from him first about who his scumpair might be.
CSL wrote:Ah. Well, I'll wait until everyone posts their guesses of a scumteam before I do anything.

But, might as well do one myself.

Scum:
Iec
Looker
Haylen

Not Scum:
Everyone else that is alive
CSL wrote:I'm not voting Looker until we have a response from everyone.
What's going on? What are you doing?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1417 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 am

Post by Looker »

? Why would you drag me into that? What are you trying to do? Blame me for CSL's action? Regardless of whether you found CSL's action scummy or not (I don't), it doesn't have anything to do with me. My question is why throw my name into it?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1418 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 am

Post by Looker »

Is it because I suspected you with KMD?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1422 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Looker »

Iec's Post 1420 - I don't think it's obvious, I just think it's simple: I didn't think she'd
do
anything, but she did. I know it was kind of rude, but that's kind of why I was laughing. I'd be damned if she didn't lynch his ass...poor DJ...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1423 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Looker »

What day are we on, btw, like 15?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1426 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Looker »

Hmm, let's see how I could explain this.

"Hey, CSL, dry-hump that cactus over there." I wouldn't actually expect her to do it, do you get what I'm saying? Either way, holding me responsible for somebody else's actions...I don't know about all that.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1428 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Looker »

Asked? She said she wanted to hammer, I said go ahead, she hammered, at which point I giggled like a girlscout.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1431 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 am

Post by Looker »

[Looker enters Room 8]
[Looker closes Room 8]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1433 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am

Post by Looker »

[Looker peeks into the corridor]

The Boogie Man's gonna get'cha if you keep standin' outside. Y'all'd best pick a door.

[Looker closes Room 8]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1435 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Looker »

I don't know. I just don't know why there'd be doors in the game if they were useless or pointless. And I think I can close the door, but, since you have the key to it, you can open it anyway.

So, Iecerint, the dreaded question: Who do you think is scum?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1436 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Looker »

Unless of course you've already answered this question, in which case you'll probably reply with a "read the thread" post.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1438 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Looker »

Batt's Post 83 - Two possible theories have came up in the past. One is that you are a Vig, which I doubt because we've only had one person die during nights, and the other is that, due to you not having a key, you are a lover to the wolf, so the question I'd be asking myself is: Do I have a lover, for the one I love could very well be the one we need to kill in order for us to win.

As evidenced by the...
Kmd4390 wrote:
Battousai wrote: I do not have a key.
That's interesting..
Kmd4390 wrote:
Paper wrote:4.) The main character who was not given barcode, since the wolf was his lover, she didn't want to kill him.
So if Batt has a lover, that player should be scum. Shouldn't outguess the Mod though.

And about the library theory, didn't someone say that all the doors are unlocked at night?
Another question I'd like the answer to, and would be kind of...different, would be: Is Super Hot Chick Codename: ZazieR your lover?

Ztife's(/Don_Johnson) Post 260 - Is there anyone here with a key on their neck? I believe ZazieR had a key on his/her thigh, which would make him/her Rei the hypnotist and the killer in the manga Rabbit Doubt. The only thing left to decide is who is Mitsuki, Battousai's possible lover, and Rei the hypnotist's accomplice. (But this is all assuming that Battousai wasn't lying when he said he didn't have a key and that he, in fact, does not have a key, which, I believe, would make him Yuu)

Ztife was on to this, and DJ suspected you of being scum, KMD, so I have reason to believe that you are Mitsuki and ZazieR's accomplice, seeing as you led the lynch against them.

Myk's Post 360 - You also tunneled in on Mykonian's pregame joke, KMD, leading the bandwagon against him and earning us a mislynch D1. Not saying that this is uncommon, but it doesn't help the case.

KMD's Post 492
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kreriov wrote:You mean other than the fact you have not supported them in the least?
Tenchi/CSL:
-Comes out of the gate working more on setup than finding scum. I've never liked that.
-When he makes a case (on Batt), it's the biggest load of crap I've ever see.
-The shrugging things off as WIFOM bothered me.
-Through 20 posts, has done zero scumhunting aside from latching on to Batt and making a mistake on Phily.
-Continues to look at only the setup
-catch up post is complete IIOA. Almost no opinions at all.

Myko
:
Town

-His "promise" to Looker.
-Basically lurked through the beginning of the game.
-Took 12+ pages to respond to my serious vote on him.
-OMGUS's me by letting the case develop as I respond to him.
-Votes me over Tenchi, who he actually, you know, HAS a case against.

Kreriov
:
Town

-Basically tunnels on Phily early.
-Unvotes Tenchi for crap reasons instead of pursuing what is actually a good case.
-And now, shrugs off my suspicions as "wild" and unsupported.

If I'm wrong on one of these, Phily is my next suspect.
These were your original targets. Are you the least bit concerned that you're 0 for 3?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1440 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Looker »

A number of possibilities bouncing around in my head.

1) Rei the Hypnotist was the celebrity and she was the Master Wolf/Killer in the manga
2) Mastin's role has yet to be confirmed because Zazie hasn't put up the flavor yet - all we know is that he was a bunny
3) You're lying or this is some kind of joke to keep my occupied because you know I over-analyze things
4) Testicles, that is all
5) Why are you voting Haylen if you want CSL to flip?
6) Can we just get another scumlist from everybody?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1443 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Looker »

But my question to you is how are you coming to these conclusions because I think you could be wrong again - I
know
you're wrong again if you're suspecting me (again). Batt I think is town as well. MSG...well, sure, why not.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1458 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Looker »

Zipping through...
Kmd4390 wrote:My logic only would have made sense if Looker was town. But if scum could have quickhammered at any time, they would have. I assumed that because they hadn't, they were inactive. You and CSL had posted, so that made Haylen the scummiest inactive. I'm thinking now, though, that a quickhammer never came because the scum already had a vote on me and only had two more to work with and I was at L-3. They still needed a town vote to get anything out of it.

Haylen is less scummy because she was less scummy to begin with. I only had her as scum because of a bad assumption I made.
I don't think there is a such thing as a quickhammer because as soon as scum get to building on (there'd be no collaboration out of thread), I'd unvote and we'd have our culprits. Does that make sense?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1459 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Looker »

O, and are we mass-claiming?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1461 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by Looker »

Kmd4390 wrote: There are ways to do it. I've worked it out plenty of times.
No, just stop. I'd really rather not head down that path of discussion. Your boasting about past, and possibly present, tactics will get us nowhere.

@CSL: You're awfully quiet, have you nothing to say about KMD's accusations? You are town, right?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1468 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Looker »

Yeah, MSG, what do you think?

I'm a scientist bunny attending university (I don't know what kind). It says that I'm cool, collected, and aloof if that helps.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1471 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Looker »

No. The role says rabbit, but the flavor says bunny.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1475 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm guessing that since you know her role and you're voting CSL that Haylen is town, right?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1477 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Looker »

It'd be an awful shame if the game just stalled at the end. That would suck.

And did you know that the manga or whatever this game is based off of is actually really good?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1484 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Looker »

Ex-schoolteacher...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1486 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Looker »

O, okay. Well, whens he wakes up and answers, let me know. Until then...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1488 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Looker »

such an ambiguous and unfulfilling word. why shoot the ones present just because they're not absent?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1490 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Post by Looker »

Scumhunting is a team thing, Battousai. I put in my two cents, you determine if it's scummy. You put in your two cents, I determine if it's scummy. They have to put in their two cents so someone can determine if they're scummy and then they have the review the amount of loose change that's been scattered beforehand to see if they find any scumminess.

Because what's going to happen, as is happening right now, people who are present are going to begin taking unnecessary hits and listening to unnecessary lectures on what they should and shouldn't be doing simply because they're active. But that's cool, I can drop down into lurkdom like everyone else if it'll shut you up. Whatever floats your boat.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1498 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote csl
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1499 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Looker »

Looker exits Room 8
Looker enters Room 2
Looker closes Room 2

I'm smelling a bus, which advances my disbelief of your ability to hide. Posting, eating, watching tv, and doing homework, but I think I'd be able to draw some kind of conclusion if I got NKd tonight when CSL flips scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1501 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Looker »

::shrug::

Nobody said I was suspicious of
you
. But can you close the door while you're at it?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1504 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Looker »

I highly doubt KMD will leave me alive if I suspect his bus on CSL. Which room are you intending for me to go to?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1506 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Looker »

Wait, I'm lost.

I'm suspecting a bus, so, once CSL flips scum, I'll be looking at KMD. Is there some other train of logic that everyone else is following?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1508 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Looker »

But either way that doesn't make sense, why give scum the opportunity to NK when we don't have to?

I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to understand. It's late over here.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1512 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Looker »

Put it up there? I'm confused
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1514 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Looker »

Actually, KMD never unvoted, so he's still voting me. I figured this was a trick on his part and that he didn't really want to ultimately bus you if we were really at lylo. Do you take it as an insult when people call you scum? (I know that's off, but I was wondering). And what exactly did you mean by put it up there? Did you mean breadcrumb?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1516 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Looker »

It doesn't make sense, though. My pm goes into detail and yours doesn't, and that's assuming that you're telling the truth, which I'm trying not to assume but prove, even if it is kind of late in the game. I'd hate for all this frustration to go to waste.

Is that all your pm says? That you're an ex-schoolteacher "of some sorts"?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1519 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Looker »

But isn't talking in twilight permissible? And what's SE? Is that like...well, what is SE?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1521 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Looker »

Hanging in there as in not dead yet? Zazie's VLA so we have all the time in the world to figure this out. My only thing would be if CSL is lying, but then we'll see that soon enough when the Mod gets back. I won't questions with no convoluted answers is what I'm trying to say...I think...never mind.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1522 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Looker »

EBWOP: want

no tricky stuff or mind games really...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1525 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Looker »

And Zaz is V/LA anyway. Who do you think is scum?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1534 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Looker »

Yea, I'm no good at Mafia. Thanks, CSL and MSG for working extra hard for the win :wink:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1535 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Looker »

O, and no scum died! That's thanks to
you
, KMD :mrgreen:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1546 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Looker »

1. I say post both topics
2. I read my role pm as soon as I got it.
3. Can't believe I stayed in a game from front to back, start to finish. Feels nice...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1549 (isolation #162) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Looker »

I'm guessing to throw people off because the key locations in the thread didn't match up with the key locations in the manga.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1552 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Looker »

Looker? Y not KMD?
He
was the scummy one.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1560 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Looker »

ZazieR wrote:
Just reminded a question I wanted to ask:
Looker, why did you pretend that you didn't read your role PM?
:( :?: I don't know, I guess. There just needs to be at least
some
level of unpredictability and confusion in everything I do. I never like for someone to have me completely figured out, it just seems weird and too trusting.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1563 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Looker »

I rock, end of story
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1565 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Looker »

{Last post ftw}
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1567 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Looker »

He missed it intentionally, KMD, because he was scum looking for the quicklynch. :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”