Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 am

Post by Kreriov »

Reverse Suplex: Debonair Danny Pietro

Debonair? REALLY? That is almost as bad as being called 'The Brain'.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 am

Post by Kreriov »

Boy, already bodyslamming! Yes, failed alliteration. Correct example.
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Kreriov »

I agree with Locke and hambargerz points about Archon. I also feel like Archon was seriously trying to get massive to claim and then when VP Baltar called him on it, tried to shrug it off. But wait, he also says massive he thinks massive is hiding something. Also, voting just to be voting on a 4 person wagon is a bit suspicious.

2x4 across the back: Archon
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Kreriov »

I was going to say, I totally missed any soft claiming on Baltar's part. If you think don is soft claiming someone, at least name that person so we can check out your logic.

@Baltar - I am not convinced Locke is lurking, but see your point. Archon was at L-2 for quite awhile and you directly told him to claim or die and he has not done it. Do you not consider that suspicious?

Now can we get the crowd fired up?

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 am

Post by Kreriov »

What the heck is a Jobber?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Kreriov »

Yeah, I googled it. It does not seem to apply to Archon's claimed character however.

The "this holdcount might be wrong...it's late" holdcount

Archon (4) - Locke Lamora, Kreriov, Sotty7, DDD

don_johnson (3) - xxFabianxx, hambargarz, Kise

massive (1) - Archon
VP Baltar (1) - massive
Sotty7 (1) - SpyreX
Locke Lamora (1) - VP Baltar
Kise (1) - don_johnson

xxFabianxx (0) -
Debonair Danny DiPietro (0) -
Kreriov (0) -
SpyreX (0) -
hambargarz (0) -

Relaxing in the neutral corner:
None!

With 12 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 7 to throw someone out.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 am

Post by Kreriov »

Locke has a good point. Jobber not applying to Steamboat is a 'real world' characterization. If Jobber is merely meant to be this game's version of vanilla townie, that make sense.

Deadline is tomorrow night. I will not miss it, no worries there.

I would like SpyreX and Fabain to better explain their votes on Locke. At best they say they do not like Archon or Massive and only SpyreX really gives a reason, that he thinks Locke is lurking.

SpyreX should know, as he has exactly two posts this entire game. Maybe he shouldn't vote someone for lurking when lurking himself. Bad form there, so I will end with:
Scoop slam: SpyreX
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Sotty7 - I am a bit confused about the whole don PR thing. If by posting restriction you mean he has to vote for whomever last voted for him, then yes, he does seem to have a posting restriction. What I am not clear on is that he seems to possibly violates it three times - his first vote, a vote on Archon (though that was after he had voted for Fabian), and double voting Kise.

Anyway, it seems don either has or is trying to fake a voting, not posting, restriction. If it were revealed he has no voting restriction, I would certainly be suspicious of him. How do you prove it though?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:46 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Baltar - I agree I would much rather lynch someone AFTER they claim than with no claim. The problem is I believe Archon's claim. I did miss the SpyreX's V/LA bit. (Sorry SpyreX, it was in your sig block and not in bold.) I could vote for Locke, but again, maybe my empathy is getting in the way. About the only time I can be assured of participating is from about 8am to 4pm EST. Being EST helps, but I can certainly identify with Locke's problems. It is the lack of content. I think there are some weak votes and reasoning in that whole DDD/DJ/hamb trio, so:
Mounted punch: don_johnson
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Kreriov »

Archon's claim seems legit. I will not change my vote at this time. I may have a chance to check in before the deadline, but do not count on it.!
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Kreriov »

@SpyreX - Well, if it is not obvious by now, I am not a Jobber. After the light's went out, I figured it 50/50 that I would be a NK target because of it. I am glad I was not the target. I am not really sure what you want me to explain Spyrex. I did not know what a Jobber was until I looked it up, which I should have done instead of asking about it. I also should have been much more aggressive in questioning Archon about it. His claimed guy simply was not a jobber.

And DJ, you are an idiot. I had every opportunity, hell, VP Baltar pratically begged, for me to vote for Archon. As scum, that gives me incredible cover and great opportunity to bus him and appear super townie. As town, however, I believed Archon's claim so did not vote for him.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Sotty7 - Um, you did read SpyreX's post right? I did not shout it despite SpyreX trying to mischaracterize it that way. Anyone reading me ISO and with half a brain will see that I did not know what a Jobber was when Archon claimed it. Pretty tough to say you are a Jobber after doing that I would say.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - tried to stop it or tried to hop on? I did neither, actually.

Old Glory: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - So? I did not vote for someone whose claim I believed and voted for someone whom I thought scummy. If people were so desperate to lynch someone, anyone, they could just as easily voted for don_johnson, someone whom has been absolutely no help at all. You try to lock people in and classify them as scum because they do not follow your direction or logic. Sorry, THAT is scummy.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Not at all. I believed Archon. For you to try and force me or expect me to vote for him simply because you think I should is wrong. I do not vote for someone I think is town. I learned that lesson a long time ago and the one time I violated it recently, I learned that lesson again. Trying to convince me, or anyone else, otherwise is scummy. It indicates an ulterior motive on your part.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - That would be fine, IF THAT WAS YOUR ARGUMENT. It has not been. Now when I call you out it (and was about to point out that you argued exactly this very point against Soggy7 in post 189), suddenly you change your story? Nice try, you are both a hypocrite and scum.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Kreriov »

Maybe, maybe not. But look everyone, DDD AGAIN with the misdirection and misrepresentation. First, when I voted for DJ, there was (and still is) a lot of sentiment against him because of his seeming randomness and/or faking a voting restriction. Second, my vote on DJ was at 9:38 am on Thur. A full day and a half before the deadline. Sure seems to me like plenty of time for others to join in! So I wasn't really under deadline pressure when I cast that vote, was I?

@DDD - Care to try and make up some more stuff that can easily be shown wrong?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - DOH, you are right. 13.75 hours. Still, the same argument holds. Plenty of time until deadline. I was not under any pressure to cast a vote on Archon and clearly had opportunity to do so later on. I did not because I thought him a townie. So, again, why continue to try to analyze me in a vacuum like massive has pointed out?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Really? You listed 4 people you consider scum (or maybe potential scum? I can't seem to get your stories straight.). You gave 2 reasons for this consideration. I defend myself against both and YOU start coming up with more reasons. Next time, just say ok, neither of the reasons listed apply to Kreriov. You won't have to change stories and shift around like you have been then. :)

@SpyreX - Actually, that is some fine scum hunting. Why make such a big deal about thinking Archon townie when you drop the hammer? And if you really though he was townie, why drop it at all? Massive was just chomping at the bit to do it anyway.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Damn, do you ever shut up? Look, YOU started this. You listed me as potential scum and gave two reasons for it. Just because there is no way there are 5 scum in the game I should not defend myself? I defended myself against your accusations but you just wouldn't stop. I wasn't outraged. Go look. I pointed out your blanket reasons about your gang of 4 did not apply to me, that is all. Your tunneling and then misrepresentations and mis characterizations used in that tunneling are why I suspect you and why I want to throw you out of the ring. Your arguments against me have been shown to be both wrong AND scummy. Stop now dumbass!

@SpyreX - Just because someone might be scum doesn't mean they cannot scum hunt. Its called bussing.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Kreriov »

@massive - the fact I am not a Jobber was part of it. I had no clue (and we still have no confirmation of) what a vanilla townie might be called in this format. Jobber fit. I certainly sounded and actually was/is plausible. I actually felt that the fact that the claimed character was not a Jobber gave credence to the claim. Jobber is as good a term as any for a vanilla townie. Every character cannot be a power role after all!

@Locke - My days were screwed up. I primarily participate at work. I had last Friday off. I knew the deadline was on my last day of work that week and simply forgot to account for my day off. I voted for don_johnson on Thursday, or (incorrectly) a day and a half before the deadline. Doesn't matter, DDDs attacks are still scummy.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Locke - Huh? Post 188 - 16 Jul 2009 9:38 am? That is where I vote DJ. When I was replying to DDD I had it in my mind that the deadline was Friday, not Thursday.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DJ - Um, cept I was already voting for SpyreX, not Archon, when I voted for you. Not avoiding anything. Sorry DJ, try again.

The "WHATCHU GUNNA DO" holdcount

Kreriov (2) - SpyreX, don_johnson

Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - Kreriov
xxFabianxx (1) - Locke Lamora

Locke Lamora (0) -
SpyreX (0) -
massive (0) -
don_johnson (0) -
hambargarz (0) -
Sotty7 (0) -

Sotty7, DDD, xxFabianxx, massive, hambargarz

With 9 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 5 to throw someone out.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Ah, such a surprise. Pressure me for what? Showing exactly how poor and scummy your logic has been? Lets do a quick rundown:
You say I am in a group who tried to stop the Archon lynch or jumped on the wagon - I did neither.
When that does not work, you change tactics and say I switched votes at the deadline - I did, but from SpyreX to a better candidate, don_johnson. Ooops, you fail again.
Next you change your story and say I was trying for a no lynch - facts show you wrong again. Not much chance of my vote on DJ causing a no lynch.
Oh, and THEN you change again and say I am bad for not jumping on a wagon. Even though my vote comes only 8 hours after you jump OFF Archon and onto a Hamb wagon. Pot? Kettle?
So again, what pressure?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Sotty7 - Huh?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Kreriov »

@SpyreX - Ah ha! Actual reasoning! I like it! I was voting you for lurking. I missed the V/LA thing in your sig block and apologized for that mistake already. I wish I could pick out who I would have scoop slammed instead of you. Hard to determine that now as the game has progressed since then. The point, to people like DDD, is I believed Archon and voted for who I felt was the most suspicious. My actions have been consistent, reasonable and logical so attempts like those of DDD to imply otherwise are just scummy.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Fabian - I am also curious about where you talk about Locke jumping on Archon's wagon. When Locke cast his vote on Archon, it was the only vote on Archon. I would hardly call that jumping on a wagon. Starting one maybe. What gives?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Locke - No, post 124.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Kreriov »

I am doubtful of DDD being scum myself. If he is, he is really going out on a ledge. As for Hambargarz, I have been considering him and massive. There are only 3 people who were not on the Archon wagon and still alive, so I figure one of those 2 are probably scum. In doing rereads, Hambargarz seemed more scummy. I did not like where he basically says he is just like me in believing Archon's claim. It seems like he is setting up a cover should I be lynched or night killed and then flip town, something scum would already know.

@SpyreX - No mass claim, tomorrow better. We are up right now. I am obviously a PR and will say NOT a protective one. Scum have big WIFOM choice about targeting me tonight!

Running Clothesline: Hambargarz
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, if we have a Vig, they should kill DJ tonight. I do not think we should lynch him tomorrow, actually. DJ has been less than impressive in other games, but this is just downright stupid. Jester much?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Kreriov »

I have Sotty7 did not throw SpyreX out of the ring last night, so there must be a third Heel. Unless there is some sort of Vig, I would deduce that we are dealing with three total factions, the Heels and probably a wrestling version of a Serial Killer. If we do have a Vig type character, then there are probably 2 more Heels instead of just 1.

Also
Cobra Clutch: xxFabianxx
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Kreriov »

I haven't claimed. If we decide to mass claim or if I am forced to claim, I will. Why are you trying to get me to claim for no real reason Locke?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Kreriov »

Ah, um, only one meaningful result. Kise was my night one dance partner. I am cobra clutching Fabian because he is the only one left other than me who was not on the Archon lynch. I can list all the reasons other people have found him scummy, but that is the deciding factor for me.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Kreriov »

For Kise, it was because he was very adamant that Archon was a Heel and yet did not vote for him despite having the opportunity.

For Sotty it is a bit more complicated. I felt his last post before the lights went out was a distancing from the lynch outcome even though he set it up. I also felt like his statement about not liking the wagon on me in retrospect from knowing hamb's alignment was him trying to buddy up to me knowing full well I am some sort of PR.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Kreriov »

sotty placing DDD as town just confirms him as my second most likely Heel suspect. We might be dealing with two independent Heel teams of 2. I think it more likely to be a team of 3 Heels and 1 neutral. Probably this anime character.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DDD - Why would I reveal everything just because you want me too? I see no consensus for a mass claim. There is no one trying to toss me out, much less enough for me to need to claim. (For the record, if I get to L-2 and DJ is NOT trying to toss me out, I would consider that L-1). And if we DO decide to do a mass claim, I should be the very LAST person to claim. You all have guesses as to my role and character. I have certainly left enough bread crumbs, but not the specifics, so easier to trip up a heel if I go last anyway. So why the pressure to claim?

The "
What a slobberknocker! Right in the mush!
" holdcount

don_johnson (1) - massive
massive (1) - don_johnson
xxFabianxx (1) - Kreriov

Locke Lamora (0) -
Kreriov (0) -

xxFabianxx, DDD, Locke Lamora

With 6 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 4 to throw someone out.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 am

Post by Kreriov »

Thank you for posting DJ. I forgot to add earlier that I would be in favor of a mass claim.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Kreriov »

Would anyone object to me setting the order of who claims in a mass claim? I have already stated I think I should go last. Whatever we do, we need to get to it.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Kreriov »

Don, do you have any objections to me setting an order for a mass claim?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Kreriov »

No clue how to do that in thread, so you will have to do it.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, I would consider that vote his pick for the next one to claim, so you are up DJ.

What makes you think there is another Tag Team Partner out there?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Kreriov »

@Don - yeah, Fabian did not follow the plan, just another reason for me to keep my vote on him. I am concerned by his lack of activity and not getting his pick in a timely manner. Him voting for you is pretty much as random as if he picked you next directly. Given our time constraints, I think you going next is reasonable.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Kreriov »

And the other power? (And for those who do not believe him, google Hulk Hogan. DJ has definitely been bread crumbing this claim. I was more interested in his role, not his character. I might not like his playstyle, but that has at least been consistent.)

Also, you pick who goes next.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 am

Post by Kreriov »

massive, get to it please.

@Fabian - I am not voting you because of Locke. I am voting you because I think there would be one scum NOT on Archon's lynch, which leaves you. Good point about massive.

@massive - The breadcrumbs are for other townies earlier in the game, not to support the claim now. You seem very willing to bring up any accusation you can to implicate whomever you can even when the point is pretty weak.

@DJ - You said two powers?
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Kreriov »

Yup, very good actually.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Kreriov »

@massive - I am not excusing poor play because he breadcrumbed a role. I have not decided yet about DJ. Frankly, I am very suspicious of his claim that he cannot be thrown out of the ring when the lights are off. I have been wondering if he is some type of jester character all game and claiming that might be an attempt to get us to throw him out. I also want to know what his second power might be. I am hoping its some type of protective power.

Anyway, I am Jim 'Hacksaw' Duggan - babyface Sentinel.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, I have received one more response than I was hoping. My question is this, at what point did I say ANYTHING about investigating anyone? I see plenty of assumptions from all of YOU. A Sentinel is NOT an investigative role. My power is to pick someone when the lights go out and intercept them. Any wrestling moves that person makes I 'no-face'. Basically a type of roleblocker but given the description I did not think I would block investigations or protections.

I wanted to go last to see if anyone else would claim tag team partner. I am now not sure if we are dealing with two 'killing' roles. Since none of them are around, I had no idea if a tag team was equivalent to a Mason. They instead might be equivalent to a Lover type role as I now suspect.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Kreriov »

I received one more response than I was hoping because I did not think anyone but Fabian would be upset when I revealed I was not an investigator but a blocker. Make sense now though given how Locke has repeatedly role fished.

And yes, blocking Kise makes perfect sense. He clearly thought Archon was scum but never tried to throw him out of the ring. Until the lights went out, what chance did I have to even try to mention Kise, much less analyze the wagon until after it actually finished? As for Fabian, voting for him NOW after two light/dark cycles has no bearing on my thoughts and actions THEN. Sure, I suspected Fabain a bit then for exactly the same reason I do now, but does that mean I did not have a bigger suspicion of Sotty7? You two are full of crap. At best Locke is making...
<
OH GOD LOOK AT THAT SUPERKICK TO THE FACE!!
>
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, I hope your suspicions of Fabian go back up after I flip babyface. You know DJ will hammer the second he gets a chance. You will be in LYLO when the lights come back on.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Kreriov »

Holy crap, you are absolutely right Locke. I owe a huge apology to Fabian. I have had him and massive mixed up this entire day. MASSIVE was the one NOT on the Archon lynch. And it wasn't a single comment by Sotty7. That comment is what gave me the initial clue. Well, I am sorry babyfaces. My stupidity will probably cost us.

Stuka dive bomber: massive
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Kreriov »

@DJ - Still waiting for you to tell us what your second power may be.

@All - Share your thoughts on DJ. I do not like massive targeting DJ. If DJ is telling the truth, why try to lynch him? If DJ is lying and to get further incriminating evidence, why not assist in trying to force DJ to reveal this supposed second power?

I will say again that I do not believe DJ. I think he is this possible anime character and WANTS to be lynched. I think this is the only reason he hasn't dropped the hammer on me. It is also why I will to vote for him. I think there is one remaining heel and that person would be smart to test DJs claim tonight.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Kreriov »

Ah DJ. Not sure I should be posting but i hope Porkens allows this one.

All I need to say is I can hear you just fine :twisted:

The "
Rules are rules.
" holdcount

Kreriov (3) - xxFabianxx, DDD, don_johnson

don_johnson (1) - massive
massive (1) - Kreriov

xxFabianxx (0) -
Locke Lamora (0) -

Locke Lamora

With 6 wrestlers in the ring, it takes 4 to throw someone out.

Locke's double-post has been deleted. In the case of double, triple, <etc.> posts, newer posts are deleted first. Therefore, the
corrected
voting terminology contained in the double-post
does not count
and he is still resting in the neutral corner.
[/i]
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Kreriov »

Nope. Next time play better.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Kreriov »

Well, maybe you won't be so stupid with your voting and lack of reasoning next time. Had I made it to LYLO, the babyfaces would have won, guaranteed. I could not risk you being some sort of jester with your clowning. The babyfaces will still have a chance this way. They can decide between massive and DDD. My money is on massive being the third heel.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Kreriov »

I do not do that don. Not sure how we go 'way back'. It is your play in this game I am working on. I have always maintained that meta is crap. Your voting has been capricious at best. Your actions and statements have indicated that you WANT people to vote for you. You end a day WAY early. You fail to reveal vital information when asked. What am I supposed to conclude? It is a team game and I have clear views on how to be a part of that team and what it takes for that team to win. I have done my best for my team, the babyfaces. We will see if it is enough. If not, well, I am satisfied I did my best and made the best, most logical, choices to help my team succeed.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am

Post by Kreriov »

DDD was obvscum. I knew DJ was lying about his role, but was not sure why. I thought Locke or DJ had to be a third party. I really thought we had a 3 scum team and an SK type role until the very end when I could not decide if it the tag-team guys were masons or lovers. What finally decided me was DJs erratic play. He lied about his role, obviously trying to set himself up for a lynch. Rather than allow that to happen I decided I couldn't risk it and had to take him out. As usual the unwillingness of town to try and get as much correct info out there killed it. Both DJ and I could not really reveal our true roles, of course, but why not claim mason D1 unless you were unsure of your partners alignment? Ah well, good job Locke.
Kreriov

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”