Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

So Zetta in.
This is my latest masterpiece. I call it: "Myself!"

One mafia win and one mafia loss... CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:
Vote: Sho

Because I don't get that Zetta thing.
So zetta stupid. I hope I don't need to dumb down my playing level for you.

Vote Santos
for being the closest person to the number of the circumference of a circle divided by that circles diameter.

That is to say approximately 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884 19716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211 706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111!

Great job!

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Exalt wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
muzzz wrote:
Vote: Sho

Because I don't get that Zetta thing.
So zetta stupid. I hope I don't need to dumb down my playing level for you.

Vote Santos
for being the closest person to the number of the circumference of a circle divided by that circles diameter.

That is to say approximately 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884 19716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211 706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111!

Great job!
The pie sign works way better then that huge mass of numbers. Let's also not forget that stupid slang words found in urban dictionary don't equate to actual words. Calling someone dumb for not knowing what your fake word means is ridiculous, and you already "dumped" down your playstyle that way. Thanks.
Zetta is an SI prefix which is equal to 10 to the 21st power (10^21). Also, the Pi sign is far less expressive than an inexact, long number. As for making jokes on the word "dumb," you may want to use the correct spelling of "pie [sic]" before doing that. I looked into a recently completed game of yours. We're not going to mix well, so just deal with my insanity, and I'll pretend you're root-1.
FrankiePeanuts wrote:it's not about offering yourself to be lynched, it's about not worrying about it if you are the one lynched. This game requires a certain amount of us to die in order for us to find the scum, and as a game where nobody was killed during night 1 we only have what each other is saying to each other as a basis for who seems to be scum. I say we look to the person who is trying to make the game the most complicated without provocation. If they be town we have something to work with. If they be scum we still have something to work with. Basically I'm saying this game wont get interesting until we have blood.
Let's be clean here. Surely you can factor things out without the need of blood. Somewhere will be a scummy move, and perhaps scum will become obvious as a result of pressure and bandwagoning. In the mean time, I had rather try an observational approach in the early days, and watch interactions between us, the characters.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:I strongly suggest we ignore Sho's flavor, and focus on the content he posts.

But can you guys please stop talking about "factoring hectopascals" like it's something impossible? factor(hPa) = factor(100) * factor(Pa), for every definition of factor() that is in some way derived from multiplication. I'm asking because the continued beeping of my flawed-logic-dar is starting to get distracting.
hectopascals cannot be factored.

Exaple:

(ab+ac).
a can be factored out so that (ab+ac) becomes a(b+c). A hectopascal is a unit, and cannot (in and of itself) be factored. This aside...
Exalt wrote:
ekiM wrote: Exalt, I don't really understand why you placed a random vote and then removed it without placing it elsewhere. What does that accomplish?
At this point, I am assuming we are going past the RVS stage, so I'm not going to keep a vote on someone simply because they are an asshole. That doesn't make them scummy. Once I find a real reason to vote someone I will do it, trust me :) I don't have hesitations to vote ever, but I would at least like a good reason for it, ya know?
So a policy lynch=good reason?
I would like this clarified for future reference.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:and I'll pretend you're
i
Fixed it for you. Lololol. :roll:

@Frankie: you seem to have more theories than suspicions. Why would you want to go after someone who makes stuff complicated, instead of someone else? Say, someone scummy?
Fixed your fix.
root-1=
i
as a variable, not just an "i."

Although, this does make me feel bad in the sense that a joke isn't funny if it must be explained.

@Exalt:

I might be mistaken, but speaking of ongoing games is techinically against the rules. To what extent this is enforced, I'll leave that alone. Last thing I want is to be a root-1.

Vote Count #2

Vote Counts shall now have minor flavor, in italics.

"Zetta zetta zetta," proclaimed Sho Minamimoto. Using his translator, Alduskkel recognized this as a vote for Santos.

Kise (2) - Kise, ekiM
Debonair Danny DiPietro (2) - Toro, itacv2
Toro (2) - Frankie Peanuts, Raivann
Exalt (1) - Debonair Danny DiPietro
Sho Minamimoto (1) - muzzz
Santos (1) - Sho Minamimoto

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:
Toro wrote:You're saying that DDD is town by saying he's not scummy, and you think he's just trying to make stuff complicated? So I'll repeat the question...

Are you saying that DDD is town?
*counts to ten*

No, I already said that that statement was in no way meant to be related to DDD.

I think you're misinterpreting the post by Frankie that I was replying to. At least, I doubt that "the person who is trying to make the game the most complicated without provocation" was referring to DDD.

@Sho: a pascal is a unit. A hectopascal is simply a hundred of those units. And even units can be factored. For example, W = U * I.
Those are rates of exchange. A hundred pennies = 1 dollar. However, you cannot factor a dollar into a hundred pennies. They have equivalent worth.

You *CAN* factor 100 into 10x10 or 5x20. A hectopascal, as a unit, is not able to be factored. (This is to say you cannot factor out a hectopascal itself.)

@Exalt: You have dodged the question. Empking, zwetchenwasser, and killaseven have highly annoying play styles. A one Dejkha has a policy of lynching Empking for his play style. You have threatened, I use the term lightly, to vote me because your opinion holds that my play style is detrimental. I am asking if a policy lynch=good reason. You seem to advocate policy lynching me, by mild hint, and you also said that you won't move your vote without a good reason. So, I ask again:

Does a policy lynch=good reason? Oh, and please refrain from dodging the question again with deflection.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:@Sho: a real-life dollar can't be factored into a hundred real-life pennies. But the worth of a dollar can be factored into a hundred times the worth of a penny. Anything that can be arrived at through multiplication can be factored.
[/b]
Exactly my point. Hectopascal cannot be factored. The worth of a hectopascal *can* be factored.

Kise's Trap seemed like root-1. I mean, a self vote is null and gets as much conversation as a vote does in the RVS. I understand that much. What I don't understand is how someone attacking that (as it is a newer concept) is scummy or indicative of anti-town alignment.
ZazieR wrote:Next, Post 51
Don''t like the question asked here and the same one from Post 45. It''s a very big stretch.
Why?
Santos wrote:I forgot about this mafia. Sorry.

1) I hate math. I went to school for something else completely on the other end of the spectrum.
2) Hi, Kise. My contribution so far is just probably being annoyed with the mathematical battle that is going on in the thread so far.
3) I like ZazieR posting this way as opposed to her restricted posting style in Skywalker Mafia by zwet. That was awful reading her posts.
4) At the moment, I don't feel a need for a random vote as it seems we have a few pitched battles going on around the math discussion.
5) Exalt answering Sho about policy lynches would be nice.
6) Sho's examples of players and their hated game play styles is something I really admire seeing someone else stand up and take a stand against the hate on those play styles...but in the end, as I've noticed rereading my past games, can be a huge distraction for the town. Its a learning process of course, because once we're able to adhere our posting style and contribute to the thread with being an enormous distraction we're sure to make for better mafia players.

I'm going to bed, and again, sorry I forgot I was in this.
1. Not Science... Not Philosophy...
So, English, History, or Drama? I'm betting English.

2. This is as humorous as 6 being afraid of 7.

3. I zetta dig her style too.

4. Understood.

5. I agree.

6. I'll cut the "taking a stand" to a minimum.

@Exalt: Well please excuse my dear aunt sally...

Your last post actually made you look like a half decent player. However, you did misconstrue my statement. Empking's play style is inherently scummy. You would not lynch him unless that play style makes Empking look like scum. Well, it does. So, you would policy lynch Empking? Dunno. You have answered my question, but you seem to have left out a loop hole. Also, it is Meta that proves Empking is scummy regardless of alignment due to play style. I have none. So, I suppose your answer to the last question would be no, but put me in there, and it would be yes, until my meta builds up.

Okay, I can accept this.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Kise wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:Kise's Trap seemed like root-1. I mean, a self vote is null and gets as much conversation as a vote does in the RVS. I understand that much. What I don't understand is how someone attacking that (as it is a newer concept) is scummy or indicative of anti-town alignment.
Because ekiM [was the only one who] made a big deal out of my self-vote and tried to take the moral high ground against me.. He voted me because of what I did. Plus, the reason he gives does not click with me because it was already noted that I would be gone for a few days anyway, thus I would not be around to engage in convo & interaction, as he claimed I was going to deny him and the town
Deny him and the town of what?
Exalt wrote:
Raivann wrote:No hard evidence, just a hunch.
My explanation was trying too hard, should have said to appear townie.
You also seem overly worried about my vote on you.

I'm sorry for saying I agree w/you ekiM.
It won't happen again.
I don't see how one vote would make me overly worried, but its whatever you wanna think I guess. I didn't realize me asking you a question to get you to produce some type of content other than a quick vote was showing I am worried. Maybe YOU are the one trying too hard to look town now :D :D :D
I would like to note that the above is one of those overwhelmingly beautiful moments (outside of mathematics of course) where Exalt looks like a half decent player.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Kise wrote:
ekiM wrote:Self-voting in RVS is anti-town because it denies the town some interactions to work from. Any attempt to reduce the amount of information you're giving in the early game is scummy, because only scum have a motive for it.
I feel zetta stupid. Sorry, just missed the connection there.

I love ZazieR at the moment. I can actually follow the thought process.

I like eKim cause I get a vaguely town origin for eKim's behavior. However, I disagree. I don't find Kise's self vote scummy as it progressed the game, which is the main goal of the RVS.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Santos wrote:It was DDD that wanted Exalt to comment on policy lynches...so DDD, what do you think of Exalt's response?
He's doing his best to support a possible policy lynch of Sho without using the words "policy lynch" which is more than a little peculiar. Furthermore, I find it a bit odd that's he so willing to simply concede defeat and admit that there's no possible way he can get a read on him.

Anyways, Raivann is scum. We should all vote for her.

Unvote; Vote: Raivann
...!
You were able to so elegantly describe my thoughts on Exalt. I am not bad at English. In fact, it is one of my better subjects, but I just couldn't word it. Thanks DDD.

In return, I will progress to hear your reasoning on this.
Unvote; vote raivann

@Kise: No. I find it to be a useless pursuit anyway.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:I wouldn't say Exalt has foot-in-mouth disease, but his temper-flares do make him a cheap target.

@Raivann: linkies to completed games, please.
After looking at a recent Exalt game, I'm thinking you're both right.

I like DDD's reasoning, and a simple search of Raivann's name will bring you to it.
itacv2 wrote: @everyone else- I still think That DDD has a chance to be a big shot scum, lol, but he makes a point. I think we might want to test the case.
Why? If Raivann is lynched and he is town we might be short of one people but a nontalkative one, since he is counterproductive is not a big deal and might then watch the patterns of behavior , the bandwagoners and reactions to the lynch.
This is like: Yeah, I commit. But there is an X chance that Y isn't scum. So, if Y is town, it's only like losing 7% of our winning chances.

It's a giant load of bull.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Unvote

I am tired, so I will commit to this more tomorrow. In the mean time, I am going to watch DDD with this Toro guy. I think it'll be interesting.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Exalt wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Exalt wrote:
Raivann wrote:No hard evidence, just a hunch.
My explanation was trying too hard, should have said to appear townie.
You also seem overly worried about my vote on you.

I'm sorry for saying I agree w/you ekiM.
It won't happen again.
I don't see how one vote would make me overly worried, but its whatever you wanna think I guess. I didn't realize me asking you a question to get you to produce some type of content other than a quick vote was showing I am worried. Maybe YOU are the one trying too hard to look town now :D :D :D
I would like to note that the above is one of those overwhelmingly beautiful moments (outside of mathematics of course) where Exalt looks like a half decent player.
Are you trying to get on my good side Sho? Why do you go out of your way to try to butter me up at this point? Is it because you are being honest/sarcastic or is it because you are trying to avoid further attention from me?
Honesty. That, and when you make a post that is actually worth reading, I want people to read it. I somewhat skim over your posts looking for thing I find interesting. If I do, I reread it, and then consider how awesome it is. My above quoted paragraph=zetta awesome.

Hm... Raivann has been kind of quiet since gaining the spotlight in terms of discussion. Odds he is scum is slightly increasing. Also, I think that while the meta isn't the "end all be all," I do agree with DDD that the analysis cannot be simply tossed aside. Mostly because a Raivann defense or a forced participation would increase our ability to win, just because activity is good for town.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

itacv2, what is your first language?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

itacv2 wrote:Inactiveness is a way used by scums to lay low, but i think Toro has not shown a true scum face thats why i will not think bad about him, yet.

As for Raivann, HE IS AN EASY TARGET as was put before.
@Raivann- there is no way you can prove the case against you wrong, the only chance u stand is to detecting a threat bigger than you in order to avoid being lynched.

@DDD- since it was you who also broght to attention the change of playstyle in this guy what else you suggest could be a proper approach to this situation. Because even when i still think you might be scum, you are making a point there.

@everyone else- I still think That DDD has a chance to be a big shot scum, lol, but he makes a point. I think we might want to test the case.
Why? If Raivann is lynched and he is town we might be short of one people but a nontalkative one, since he is counterproductive is not a big deal and might then watch the patterns of behavior , the bandwagoners and reactions to the lynch.

Aside from this i dont think i can make at this time make a clearer case than the ones being held
This post is scummy because he never explains why DDD seems liike "big shot scum" at this point. Also, he is setting up lynches. I guess I was distracted by the fact his writing is very first grade, but this is definitely scummy.
itacv2 wrote:I just want to get movement, since this is going nowhere. Also you may think i want Raivann lynched when i dont. If you are paying attention i never retired the vote on DDD since i think at this moment he is SCUM and noone has proven otherwise or that we should consider any another player to check.

To lack of arguments my vote stays.

Also when i say counterproductive means that while we have a change that we may find useful information doing it, the chances are low compared with what has been called mislynches.

Also, If i said that Raivann could be mafia but if he was not, was ok anyways, you misunderstood it. What i meant was that given the evidence presented this could mean one of two things, either Raivann is Scum or DDD is looking extensively to change the crosshairs in his head. Or maybe both.

Change in playstayle is known as a kill me strategy for newbs, and a change like the one shown when a overly active player changes to idontwannaspeakalot guy, most of the time this happen because the player dont know how to impersonate the character that was assigned, meaning that he is either scum or important role character.
Here, itacv continues to pursue a DDD lynch, but a majority of his post would favor Raiv=scum in theory. Plus, his only given reason, thus far, to vote DDD is the simple lack of proof on the theorem DDD=town. The lack of evidence doesn't implicate DDD is town because nothing says any one player is town at the current moment, but he is singling out DDD. This could mean that itacv is focusing on one player, who as scum, he knows is town, but while also trying to remain ambgious by admitting good points DDD makes and noting negative aspects of other players. THe lack of ACTING on DDD's positive moves (unvoting) or the flaws in other player's play (voting Raiv, in this particular case) could indicate itacv is scum.

Unvote; Vote itacv

Also, itacv, what is your first language?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz wrote:Zetta is Sho's way of saying "very".

You do realize that you've basically done a 180 some 24 hours after the facts, right?
Zetta is an SI prefix meaning 10 to the 21st power OR a sextillion.

I will wait for Exalt's large case.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ZazieR wrote:
Santos wrote:
Why the change in your stance?
Because it had meta-fail in it and I no longer find it plausible to follow considering I was a dumb ass and wasn't paying attention that there is no cop in this game. Now I just feel sheepish.
So you agreed with a case, on which you didn''t even check if the points were valid?
Where, now?

I note the spanish guys latest post.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Raivann wrote:Big shot scum, haha!
Seriously I think there's alot of townie vs townie arguements going on and scum are loving it.
Where's Exalt?
I wondered this myself...

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I have nothing of note to add. Santos' unbelievable aggression is the only thing I deem worthy of note right now.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Santos wrote:The aggression was there, but I'm backing it off because its a null-tell, IMO.

Why is it unbelievable? It happened. You don't believe it happened or what?
It is an aggression I have never found in mafia games. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just can't believe a player actually plays with such ferocity. It's zetta awesome.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Exalt wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Santos wrote:The aggression was there, but I'm backing it off because its a null-tell, IMO.

Why is it unbelievable? It happened. You don't believe it happened or what?
It is an aggression I have never found in mafia games. Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just can't believe a player actually plays with such ferocity. It's zetta awesome.
You've never seen aggression in mafia before? Didn't you tell me in the beginning of the game that you meta gamed me and saw m play style? I am usually completely aggressive at all times... how is this so surprising to you that someone else is doing it? You said it would cause conflict between us, and now you are saying it is really awesome. This seems like a scummy statement to me now that I think about it.

You say that my aggression from previous games is going to cause problems between me and you, but now that someone else does it in THIS game, you agree with it and say it is awesome. HMMMMMM.
Your aggression seemed misguided. Swedish...irish...? Something mafia... it was some European place mafia game which recently finished.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ekiM wrote:Been busy this weekend. Was expecting to see something substantial from Kise and Exalt. Where are they??
Doubel vote: Kise and Exalt MOD! I AM KIDDING. Just prod Kise.

Though that would be the move I would make if I could at the moment. As for exalt though, I think it's too early to prod him in terms of activity.

Maybe pressure?

vote Exalt

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ebwop:

Not sure if
unvote
is neccesary before my
Vote Exalt

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Mod in Exalt's post wrote:
Vote Count #13

I see your zetta and raise you a yotta!

itacv2 (3) - ekiM, ZazieR, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro (2) - itacv2, Raivann
Santos (1) - Kise
Exalt (1) - Sho Minamimoto
Toro (1) - muzzz
Yo Mod, I zetta dig your style.

I am not loving itacv at the moment.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I see little issue with Santos at the moment. However, I am tired. I need sleep (it's late).

Talk to you zetta awesome guys later. *Falls out of chair.*

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Unvote; Vote raivann

The odds we, the town, will win, just went down largely. I wish he didn't claim his partner. Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread. This assumes neither mason is lynched, but that is fine.

Anyway, the raivann vote should have been long coming as he has been the most meh player all game. Little analysis, very few notes, I conclude that he is so bland it's scummy.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ConfidAnon wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Can anyone figure that out?

Probably not. I would give the solution to my partner, and there is the precaution necessary for a game win.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:Better would have been using some super cryptic obvious breadcrumb that only the real mason would know how to explain because it was explained in their private thread.
How could a breadcrumb be both super cryptic and obvious? I don't follow.
Hm... if I said this is a hint:

Can anyone figure that out?

Probably not. I would give the solution to my partner, and there is the precaution necessary for a game win.
Does your given number actually work?

I'll refute Exalt's case laughable case tonight when I have more time.

I derived each number from elements on the periodic table, and eliminated the spaces to keep it obscure, but in this case, I referenced myself to insure that whoever claimed to be my partner wouldn't look like they were pulling it out of their ass too much.

15-53-53-16-9-92-7

Phosphorus - 15 - P
Iodine - 53 - I
Iodine - 53 - I
Sulfur - 16 - S
Fluorine - 09 - F
Uranium - 92 - U
Nitrogen - 07 - N

Yes. The correct answer is:
PIISFUN
or
Pi is fun.
ConfidAnon wrote:It's so close to deadline, I'm happy with switching my vote to Exalt. I agree with DDD about how his votes were valid, and I now see the contradiction that ekiM pointed out. In addition, I don't like how Exalt places so much weight on people being confirmed in his wall of text. Just because someone is confirmed now does not mean that a vote on them that occurred before confirmation is not valid, nor does it mean that they are now magically right in all of their suspicions.

My suspicion is not gone from Raivann, but my vote now lies on Exalt.

Unvote, Vote: Exalt
Mmmm....

I'm starting to see some Exalt-Raiv connections actually, but Exalt's play has been simply terrible. He's fallen apart really:
Unvote; vote exalt

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Proof itacv? Quotes or page reference.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Raivann wrote:The whole way he hoped on the Exalt wagon.
Your precision shows remarkable reliability.

Anyone have anything to back up this three way suspicion?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Raivann wrote:Sho, You seem to hop on all the popular wagons, you gonna vote me too?
What are your D2 thoughts?
I said them. No one has cases and a whole lot of suspicion. Is that not enough? I have no strong feelings at this precise moment to be honest, however.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ekiM wrote:Tomorrow morning. Promise.
25 hours since this post.

Vote ekiM

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

intacv is being replaced/was replaced, right?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Mhm, and the self-hammer was so pro town. Although, I must say at least you're voting me with something that resebles a reason.

As for everyone on Raiv, ekiM, and muzzz, reasons anyone? A case? A theory? Give me something to work with.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

muzzz, if there are no reactions to a vote, how can it stir things as DDD openly desired. Is it for his claim you think it has nothing to do in terms of being a serious vote?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

@ekim: Just read Exalt's first post on that page (450?) as pleading a scum partner to unvote. My theory was obviously terrible.

And no, I am not looking for a bandwagon. I would vote one of them, but all these starting votes seem to lack justification. I just want some justification, which would allow me to root out the worthless wagons and vote the person starting it. But, this seems to be a largely ignored trend, and I am just churning up the same point over and over again.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ConfidAnon wrote:I'm most comfortable with putting my vote on Raivann to start the new day.

Vote: Raivann
Vote ConfidAnon

"His posts from Day 1 were scummy, which I stated back in day 1.

His recent OMGUS does not help his cause. "
Is your only justification, which is destroyed by the fact the only comment you made on Raiv was scummy, I agree with this, and scummy all on Raiv quotes and all in one post. Then, you vote Exalt later and fail to push your case.

This=scum behavior

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

vote condidanon

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Raivann wrote:
Netlava wrote: I think muzzz & raivann are scum.
No, scumteam is not muzzz/Raivann.
I think this is one thing Muzzz and I can agree on.

Have our interactions shown you anything to make you think we are scum partners?
Don't care if my vote is the hammer or not but this was really scummy:

Unvote; vote Raiv

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I am not too surprised ZazieR is alive considering the past few kills are confirmed players (masons).
*sigh*
I will reread this relatively soon.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

DDD, what points are those?

Zazie: then do you want replacement? It's zetta cool, but knowing now rather than later is infinitely better.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Santos bothers me because in the last game where I was scum and he was town, he seemed much stronger in terms of scum hunting.

So then, Santos, who are your suspects AND WHY?

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I don't think Kise' arguments are terrible, just sittuational. I have to run at the moment, but I will look at your iso DDD tomorrow.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

That's my point. I think that his argument is valid in a different situation, but he's just remained oblivious to the fact that mafia are better off killing the confirmed masons than Zazier.

At your points: Um...okay, I really lack any means of responding well.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

I think Santos is scum, but why are you voting muzzz instead? (Or is the Santos stuff a side note and you really did investigate muzzz?)

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

ekiM wrote:Kise looks better to me now he's actually participating. I could forgive his comments on rejoining the game today as possible lazy town.

Sho has done nothing pro-town since I was last voting him. He's said he won't defend himself, and said he thinks Santos is scum without reasons. He hasn't voted.
Unvote; vote: Sho Minamimoto

Santos, can you sum up a case on Zazie in a few bullet points? That that player slot hasn't been active for weeks really bugs me, but I remember thinking Zazie was his usual self when active.
Defended myself? The case DDD made doesn't conclude I'm scum nor does it even come close. Additionally, I am basing my read on Santos on another game we just finished. Santos was pretty lazy most of the game, but he actually played well and made a few points here and there. He even complained about lack of activity by the confirmed weak watcher, but here, he's guilty of barely participating and doing a half-assed job in scum hunting since I fail to see a case on zazier other than zaz's existence, which is unusual apparently, but that isn't good enough given the circumstances this game. Therefore, Santos looks scummy.

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

Santos wrote:
Unvote.

$*#J)(#*@R(J#*

Vote: Sho Minamimoto

I've grown tired of waiting for something to happen.
See scum. Santos pursued people he thought were scum mercilessly in the other game. This looks like opportunism.
ekiM wrote:Kise and muzzz, what's your opinion of Sho?
Testing the waters? Could be a ploy if 1 or both are not mafia.
Alduskkel wrote:
Sho Minamimoto has been zetta prodded.
/
Well please excuse my dear aunt sally, my dearest gran died Friday. Funeral today and all that. I apologize for any time I missed leading up till that point as I was otherwise busy.
Kise wrote:I liked Sho's earlier cases against itac & Raivann, despite them being town. Without consider their alignment, I read Sho's opinions and it read as if he genuinely believed he was onto the mafia's trail. He hasn't done much by way of "leading" since then, but he hasn't done/said anything I see as scummy.

I don't prefer to place my vote on him.
Reasonable, and this supports my theory on ekim's testing the waters (above).

Sho Minamimoto
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Sho Minamimoto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Sho Minamimoto »

It just looks scummy to me, ekim.

Also, game is flailing to me...boring...so zetta sad.

I am going to just continue to note that half the players in this game have been voting people randomly without even trying to give a case and the one on me is just observations without really being able to conclude I'm scum from it.
Then again, could just be me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”