Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Post by Nox »

I have a question.
If they were another killing force, were they forced to make a first night kill? Because if not, they might of simply omitted it to get everyone to think that there was just one killing force. I don't know... :?
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:19 am

Post by Nox »

This is just a notifier that I am not lurking, I am simply non-present(Havent read the game since last post). I have been away since the 28th, and am only coming back on the 7th. I only got a few seconds to come online at my grandfathers house, and its frankly not enough to "get in the game".
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:37 am

Post by Nox »

Okay. Im back.
SK - I had clearly stated I was away.

My overall impression right now is that Im getting scum tells from PBug. He seems to have no reasoning of his own, and adheres to whatever main bandwagon there is.His posts are all short, some were touched with humor, but it seems to me that he's only jumping on the bandwagons. No real content, just votes, apparently placed after agreeing with previous analysis done by other players. Thsi to me is scummy.

Vote: PBug

Also, when giving the game a re-read, Axelrod seemed to me as the most aggressive/defensive player. Ill
FOS: Axelrod
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by Nox »

Tsok SaberKitty :)
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:08 am

Post by Nox »

PeaceBringer wrote:after reading SK last post--
UNVOTE--
those that jumped on that lynch without much to go on are worth taking a look at one point or another--

tempted to vote ENYNH but while many scum do pick on styles they don't like many innocent do as well. Taking a look at the SK vote, PBug stands out.

Vote PBug-

SK-- I don't expect you to know or understand my style. It is what it is-
You might want to bold that vote?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:29 am

Post by Nox »

Perhaps that wouldnt be such a bad Idea.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:44 pm

Post by Nox »

Which is The main reason why I'm voting PBug. With posts like
PBuG wrote:*gets drunk*

Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsonalley, I think Vesuvan ish scum.

Drunken Vote: Vesuvan

*sobers up*

If you're gonna lurk, lurk long enough to be able to pass it off as something.

*gets drunk again*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And again…
PBuG wrote:I'm okay with either Vesuvan or SK, but I'll vote SK.

Unvote; Vote: SK
And AGAIN
PBuG wrote:Wow, you really like to analyze, don't you. Makes a LOT of sense, now that I think about it.

Vote: Someone
His only other post with content is
PBuG wrote:

Personally, I've seen a post like mine by OTHER people who WEREN'T scum in other games.
He basically just votes and jumps on any passing bandwagon.
:roll:
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:45 pm

Post by Nox »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Two good points here. First, the speed of the Vesuvan and SK wagons is cause to doubt that they are scum. Second, scum are likely to be on the bandwagons (especially the quick ones).
I absolutly agree with that.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by Nox »

Eeeehhh No, Someone explained his votes. Check PBug's posts just for fun. You'll see what I mean.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:32 pm

Post by Nox »

MeMe wrote:Just for the hell of it, I'll point out that SaberKitty has now been absent for a longer stretch of time than I was when she saw fit to point
me
out as an "inactive" and claim she hates it when "people don't play."

Under deadline, I'll keep my vote on PBuG (whom I like better as scum than the other leaders: Someone & olio)...but I wanted to get that out there.
Good point. *Clap clap*

FOS: SaberKitty
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:17 am

Post by Nox »

Meme: Woah. Absolutly contentless posts. How did that slip under our eyes? :shock: Glad you brought it up.
I'll have to agree with a FOS: rolandthewhite.

rolandthewhite: Only women go for the eyes? You deserve a vote for a sexist remark like that :x :P .

Mr Stoofer: Readig through your post, I think it really makes sense overall. However, Im not sure that it wouldd be to the other killing groups' advantage to press the point that there is another killing group. I mean, wouldnt they be better off with the rest of us not knowing for the longest time?

Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:34 am

Post by Nox »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
vote: Nox
. It's hard to really go by yesterday's voting pattern to find the most scummy person (since olio turned out clean), but I felt Nox was really pushing her arguments against PBug, maybe to protect suspicion against someone else? I know it's not much of a vote, but does anyone have anything else?
My vote for PBug was, I'm sorry to say since he turned out town, highly supported and I presented my evidence on as to why I found him scummy. Absolutly contentlessposts, apart from getting drunk once, the only text he put in his posts were votes. I found this highly scummy, as he was jumping on every passing bandwagon, WITHOUT supporting his votes. A player that only lurks around and jumps on every bandwagon with posts like" :D OMG Youre right! Vote:someone"or "OMG What he says is true :D ! Vote:Someone else" really passes off as scummy for me. I don't think anyone could deny that. Yes, I was pressing hard. I don't deny it. What do you want?
I thought he was scum

And, might I add, I dont recall voting for Vesuvan nor Saberkitty. :?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:03 am

Post by Nox »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
And, might I add, I dont recall voting for Vesuvan nor Saberkitty.
I may add that you were AWAY for those two bandwagons. Very interesting that you use that as a defense, when you weren't posting at all.

Vote: Nox
I left after the beginning of Vesuvan's bandwagon, and returned in the midst of Saberkitty's.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:34 am

Post by Nox »

Somehow, I`m thinking Someone is a little too silent for my taste. From what I seen, he`s usually all over the place when he`s town.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:06 am

Post by Nox »

Someone wrote:I say nothing because all the evidence is too circumstantial for my tastes. All these bandwagon habits are good and great, but without really scummy behaviour, I always hesitate to follow them.
Yet you jumped on 3 out of 4 bandwagons, excluding your own. :?

Right now, the scummiest yet is probably rolandthewhite. I have to agree with SK on this. The posts are absolutly contentless. Unless he has a post restriction? I also advise that he shares his thoughts upon MeMe, etc.

As for Peacebringer, his claim seems believable enough for me, though I'd like to hear more about those "visions".
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:10 am

Post by Nox »

Alright. Damn the one-liners contentless posts. I'll
vote:rolandthewhite
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Nox »

Alright, that's it.
FOS: Axelrod, Vesuvan and Fuldu

Are you guys blind? You nitpick eachother's uberly long post by retorting with even longer posts, trying to dig something up on ther other. Of course, this
could
be seen as normal; however, You have this guy here (rolandthewhite) who only posts once in a while, with oneliners and votes on current bandwagons. I won't believe that you have so much to say about eachother, but this guy can slip under your radar and pull off his oneliner crap. This is beyond me. :roll:

I'm not too fond of Commodore Amazing either. However, out of the three FOS's mentionned above, Fuldu seems the least scummy. Why? Because I shared most of his point of views and I found his arguments to be valid. The only reason I FOSed him is because he too is turning a blind eye to rolandthewhite's behavior.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:12 pm

Post by Nox »

XD It's alright. I really like this last analysis though.

Someone has seemed scummy to me for a while, and well I just posted how I felt about rolandofthewhite. Commodore Amazing definatly joins them in my list of the scummiest as well.

While I dont think that Fuldu is that scummy, I'm still unsure about Meme. Just because she's voting Someone at the moment, doesn't mean she can't be anti-town. Either two mafia families, or an SK?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:14 pm

Post by Nox »

Is there still the possibility of more than one killing group?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Nox »

I was referring to all the previous bandwagons.

Well, I can't really keep my vote on at the moment. I'm still suspicious, but not enough to risk lynching a power role.

I have to go to work. I'll come back and post later.

unvote
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:37 am

Post by Nox »

[quote="Mr Stoofer"] More significantly, I'm getting a bad feeling about Nox. Her pursuit of rolando seemed odd to me since he was by no means the worst non/contentless poster (why not pursue Leonidas?).
quote]

See, the thing is, Leonidas
could
be away or busy, not necessarily lurking(Even though he never mentionned he was away, he did say that he was very busy.) However, I knew for a fact that roland was there, since he actually posted regulary(Even though his posts were contentless and were namely just votes/unvotes).

Now, with roland's claim, this changes things alot.
I'd like to hear more from Meme, and from Someone(I know he's at home! He has no excuse >.>) , as well as any lurkers. My scummdar is getting static :o :P
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:38 am

Post by Nox »

And.... What does but IGMEOY mean O.o ?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:56 am

Post by Nox »

Meme wrote:IGMEOY = I've got my eye on you.
Ah-Ha! Thank you for clarifying.

MeMe wrote:
unvote: Someone
vote: Nox

Can't argue with the observations that have been made. The biggest weirdness for me is that Nox says she "can't risk lynching a power role" when she had
no
problem with it -- indeed, was using "turning a blind eye" toward roland as an accusation point -- less than 12 hours prior...which, though before his technical claim,
still
came after roland's clear statement that he possessed information.
I wanted the actual claim. It's easy to say that you have information like he did. However, the only thing he said, was he mentionned the name "mith". Not much of an information if you ask me. Of course, he probably has more in-depth info, but that's all he cared to share at that point. Its' only after he claimed Mackay, with a clear and plausible role, that I judged that he must be telling the truth.

Meme wrote:I've also noted the use of light blue in her posts twice during the game and wonder if it might be significant.
Yes, it's steelblue. It's a color that I usually post in on online forums. However, it lacks any significance whatsoever, save for demonstrating my obsession with the color XD. I tend to be lazy about it though, hence why most of my posts remain uncolored.

Someone wrote:It sounded like Nox didn't realise that roland was a power role until her second post.... Even though it was known that roland had some sort of info, it wasn't until a full claim that it was clear that he was a power role.
Almost right. My original suspicion was that roland was lying, using the "I have information!" excuse to save him from beeing lynched. Especially since the info he gave out seemed very vague. Technically, any scum could have went ahead and claimed having information by saying "mith". Hence why I pressed on until I got a full claim.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:05 pm

Post by Nox »

Alright, I'm claiming.

I could vote Someone in order to save me from beeing lynched; however, I'm still not completly sure of whether he's scum or not, so I'll play it safe.

I'm "Polarboy", and I'm a mere townie. Unfortunatly, I have no special abilities to help the town. :(
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:21 am

Post by Nox »

I have absolutly no clue who Polarboy is.
However, I think Commodore Amazing seems to be a good target for a lynch. I would prefer a claim beforehand, though.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:19 am

Post by Nox »

I'm going to
FOS:
Meme, even though I know I'll get my head bitten off for it.
Vesuvan said it right. I really don't see her as a pro-town power role.

I'd also like to know what is wrong with my claim, and what I have done to date that makes me, in her opinion, the best choice for a lynch.

Someone: Why so convinced that I'm town? Sacrificing a townie for a townie just makes it rather weird, seieng as we both claimed vanillas. I believe your claim, just I find it rather....iffy that you were voting yourself.

I'm definatly not up for a Someone lynch today.
Though I'd like more opinions concerning Meme and Stoofer, I think our best bet for now would be Commodore Amazing.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 am

Post by Nox »

I'd like to know why you find Stoofer scummy. :?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:09 am

Post by Nox »

Yes, and me, having been around for what, 2 months now, am supposed to know who the hell Polarboy is.

I think that might be why Someone doesn't think I'm scum.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:26 am

Post by Nox »

O.o
Cool n.n
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by Nox »

Alright. To this point, here are a couple of things that I'd like clarified.

To everyone who is voting/FOSing Mr Stoofer: I'd like to know why. It may sound weird, but as of now, I'm seeing that alot of people are going against him, without much reasoning. I'm not against, nor with him at this moment, I'd just like further information on the case.

To Meme: Though you never specified why exactly, your vote is still on me, as you said, deliberatly. I'd like to request those specifications please.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:55 am

Post by Nox »

MeMe wrote:I "specified why exactly" when I placed my vote (post 306) and nothing's changed from my perspective.

I still find the blue text to be questionable. I thought that you might be gently hinting that you were SaberKitty...but you wound up claiming PolarBoy instead -- a player, I'll point out, who is no longer active enough to be considered "well-known" (a specification Dragon Phoenix placed in the opening post for non-attendees) by anyone but oldtimers. I think the name may have been selected specifically
because
he was unlikely to actually be in the game/counter-claimed but could still be argued as being well-known due to his former status. Back to the color -- you claimed that you were using the steelblue because you have an "obsession" with the color and "usually" post in online forums with it. If you can link me to evidence that you actually
do
post that way in most places, I'd consider moving my vote.

Basically: I think you've acted scummily. At worst, we lynch a townie. At best, we lynch scum.
steel
blue color.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/search. ... hor=266125

My list of posting. You will notice that again, posting is not
always
in steelblue. For instance, I sometimes enjoy using pink, though it is sore to the eyes. I also usually post in small fonts, and in bold. However, on here, because of the color of the background, small steelblue lettering is difficult to read. Secondly, since we bold votes, I've opted against bolding the whole of my text.

Satisfied?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:57 am

Post by Nox »

If you think that I have some kind of post restriction linked to my role beeing Saberkitty (That you will of course assume is the SK), I can simply stop posting in steelblue for the rest of the game. I have no posting restrictions.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:41 am

Post by Nox »

tss: Clarification on the Stoofer case, please? I don't exactly understand either.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:08 am

Post by Nox »

Since Commodore Amazing is still high on my list of whom I think is scum, I'm rather uneasy with the fact that he's jumping on the Stoofer bandwagon. I also agree with Nanook about his views on the Stoofer case; It lacks substance greatly.

I know for a fact that I'd prefer a Saberkitty lynch over a Stoofer lynch today, seing as the first hasn't even made an appearance. However, out of everyone, Comodore Amazing would be my #1 choice for a lynch.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:05 am

Post by Nox »

Since we're so close to the deadline, There's really no point for me to vote on Commodore Amazing. I suppose I will have to go with my second choice,

Vote:Saberkitty
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:35 am

Post by Nox »

This is just a note, I am infact still here. Yes I'm lurking, I just don't really have much to say but to express gut feelings. I
would
go into deeper analysis as to why my views are as such, but forgive me, my brain isnt exactly thinking right right now. My best friend is in the hospital, having just gone through surgery to remove a cancerous tumor the size of a small football out of her stomach. Anyways, back to business.

For not only gut feelings, but also because or pre-mentionned (I think it was yesterday) arguments, I still infact think that Commodore Amazing is scum. It's my best option as of now.

One has to remark that he was pressing for Stoofer yesterday. Apparently, he follows Leo's votes. Now, you might say "But stoofer wasnt town!". No, he wasnt. But he was not mafia either. Mafia perceived Stoofer as town, so if CA is infact Mafia as I presume he is, him blindly following Leo's votes indicates one of two things:

He might be trying to hide behind Leo, if Leo is town.

Both he and Leo may be scum.

Either way, if Commodore Amazing is scum, then it would imply that Axelrod is town. It would be easy for CA to jump on Leo's (apparently unsupported :S)bandwagon as soon as he sees that an innocent is beeing targeted. As Stoofer appeared town in mafia's viewpoint, the same has probably happened yesterday, as CA pressed for Stoofer's lynch.

As for everyone else, here are my current suspicions/feelings etc towards them.

1. Someone - I believe his claim.
3. NanookTheWolf - ... I really have nothing to say on his case. Something is not
quite
right, but I can't pinpoint it. I'll get back on this later.
4. MeMe - As of yesterday, I had suspicions about MeMe, though most of em are now appeased.
5. The Shadow -Has been lurking, therefore disables any proper read :s.
7. LoudmouthLee - His lurker hunt having failed once, he starts another. Highly scummy in my opinion.
9. Vesuvan - Up to now, I'm feeling sort of neutral. Doesn't seem like scum, but I won't confirm he's town :s
10. Fuldu - If axelrod is town, I think Fuldu is scum. I tend to agree with Axelrod when he says Fudu criticizes him, no matter what he does. What is slightly suspicious is that no one else has received asharsh of a criticism from him. Then again, he might have info.
12. PeaceBringer - Hey_herb claim believable, though we've yet to hear about his "visions"
14. Leonidas - Lack of content XD. All he does is vote, plus he lurks alot. Seems scummy. I wont clear the possibility of him and CA beeing masons, though its rather unlikely. I have a bad feeling on both their cases.
15. AxelRod - I have mixed feelings. My guts tell me he's town, but with the new evidence presented, I'm not sure anymore.
16. EnterYourNameHere - Lurker, not sure :s
18. the silent speaker - As Someone said, it's hardly believable that you would be scum after those posts :s.....

I'll end this with a
Vote: Commodore Amazing
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:27 am

Post by Nox »

Fuldu wrote:
Nox wrote:Either way, if Commodore Amazing is scum, then it would imply that Axelrod is town.
Other than the suspicions list, I think I agree with most of what you say in that last post, Nox, but I wouldn't mind an explanation of the above sentence. If it's just "CA wouldn't vote for partner scum," then I disagree, but if there's more to it than that, I'd be interested to hear it.
Actually, there is. I'm referring to a repeat behavior of yesterday, when CA jumped on Stoofer's bandwagon, for the exact same reasons as today. Scum jumping on the Stoofer wagon makes alot of sense, because in their view, Stoofer was town. I'm assuming that CA's nearly exact behavior as yesterday's would mean that today's target would be or appear town
in the eyes of the mafia
. Of course, this is all implying that Commodore Amazing would be scum.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:44 am

Post by Nox »

I'm also concerned about Commodore Amazing's voting pattern.

During the game, he's targeted rolandthewhite(Mackay, rnf, confirmed town), Pbug(confimed townie), Saberkitty(Tabatha, Doctor, confirmed town), Mr Stoofer(SK, but appeared town in the eyes of the Mafia).

All of these appear as town in the eyes of the mafia.

Also worth mentionning, his other vote targets were:
Someone(Claimed MATTHEWV, townie, believed by most), Nox(Claimed Polarboy, townie, believed by most), Vesuvan(semi-claimed townie, believed by most)
All of these also appear town in the eyes of the mafia, of course, assuming that their claims are true.

As well, CA targeted by vote TSS, whom might I say could hardly be scum.

And lastly, there is Axelrod. :?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:27 am

Post by Nox »

Hmmm.
Well, the crosses, then distorted crossed does not seem to be anything good.
Reminds me of something you think is good, but in reality isnt.
The symbolism doesnt seem to be role related though.

However, do you think that perhaps the visions are related to the role name, like the person?

Peanuts? Song fragments? Diesel Fumes? A man greeting people?

If so, maybe the role of mike, we'd have to assume is a man. That drives a diesel car? The song fragments could be favorites, and the peanuts could be something they really like.

Does anyone know anyone who likes peanuts? O.o

(By the way, Im leaving tomorrow till Saturday. Just letting you know. My vote stays on Commodore Amazing, I dont like his odd trust in Leonidas, and I've found him scummy throughout the game.)
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:28 pm

Post by Nox »

Commodore Amazing wrote:Okay, MeMe has essentially claimed. I'm curious what the extent of her abilities are, though she probably knows better whether to tell us what they are or not.

I'm very inclined to trust Leo, Fuldu, and (to some extent) MeMe here. Fuldu went after Axelrod pretty hard in the first and third days. LoudmouthLee went after Axelrod pretty hard earlier this game. He either got lucky that no one went along with him, or he's probably clean too.

My number one person to lynch is Nox. She went after me when Axelrod was getting votes yesterday. Axelrod was also eager to accept Vesuvan's, Someone's, and Nox's claims. Axelrod also joined a Someone bandwagon to save (?) Nox.

I'm going to wait to hear from the other power roles / confirmed good guys before I vote.

I did not attempt to vig anyone last night.

Alright. I did not only go after you after Axelrod was getting votes, I went after you because I was suspicious
throughout the game
, and in my eyes, more than Axelrod. There are earlier posts to support that. However, I'd also like to point out that My departure was before your vigilante claim, so had I heard it before, I surely would have unvoted. Also, Axelrod's behavior as he was getting votes piled on would have switched my vote as well. I just don't want you guys to think that I just sat there, knowingly having my vote on a claimed vig, while Axelrod was babbling scummily and trying to get out of getting lynched.
From my last post on, I was out of town.
Its just that at the point of my departure, CA seemed like a better lynch than Axelrod, hence my vote at that point.

Now. Meme has essentially claimed? I must be blind. :?

And thirdly, confirmed good guys?
Who does that include?

PS: I would go after The Shadow, but we really need to have substance to go about with it, not just lurking.

I'd like to point out that though his defence isn't all that great, The Shadow voted CA before the Commodore claimed. Now, whether the reason why he did not switch his vote was some sort of absence, or just scum lurking, I do not know. I just think we should be careful of who we lynch, seeing as we don't have many chances left.(Do we?)
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by Nox »

Alright. I'm really uneasy with the fact that The Shadow keeps lurking , yet shows up nearly
as soon
as he is attacked. Really seems to me as trying to lurk under the radar, and his lack of discussionis not only scummy, but very bad for the town.

I think I'd be in favor of pressing for a claim on his part.

Next, I believe that Meme and Fuldu are both as they claimed, and town.

I'm uncomfortable with Commodore Amazing, but noone has counter claimed his Stoofer kill, so I'll let it rest for now. However, I don't think scum would go out of their way to claim a kill anyways(Highly innefficient if you ask me), so I'm not ruling him out of the potential scum list as of now.

I really don't know what to think of Leo. I'd be comfortable going for a The Shadow lynch, a Peacebringer lynch(No useful information, could have easily made it up), or a mikehart lynch(Hasnt made an appearance as of today).

For now, I'll place my vote on The Shadow.

Vote:The Shadow
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:03 am

Post by Nox »

I'm still there, but I've got alot of chemistry homework. ( 21% on last test. Yeah, go ahead Someone. Laugh your ass off. Again. >.> )
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:If this theory holds, we have some pretty clean people:
Me
MeMe
PeaceBringer
inHimshallibe
I can see how you got Peacebringer as a confirmed, but am a little struck as how you got Meme and Inhim. Meme might have done something to prove herself that I overlooked, but I know that Inhim has done nothing more then prove that he is Jeep. How does that make him clean? Jeep easily could be mafia, just because he isn't lying about what his role name is, doesn't mean he isn't mafia.
Meme is pretty cleared in my book. I don't like this attempt at pointing fingers around, to take attention off yourself.

Meme: Does that mean that you can prove that CA is confirmed innocent? If so, I'd gladly hear that.

inHim, I'll be waiting for the claim as well.

Right now, I'm slightly leaning towards Nanook as far as favorable lynches go. I'm still slightly suspicious of CA, but if we could here from Meme, thatd be great.

Now, LoudMouthlee. I have a 75 % chance of beeing scum? For claiming townie? You might want to re-calculate that. As for "dropping off the face of the earth", I'm sorry but its been really busy for me lately. With my best friend dealing with cancer and school starting, I'm not spending every minute I have free online. Besides, I have over 15 posts more than you.
Support your arguments, please. They have absolutly no foundation.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:24 am

Post by Nox »

Alright. What do we know about Cadmium?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:10 pm

Post by Nox »

Whoa, Calm down CA. Beeing a little feisty, are we?

All bear mafia?
What kind of Crap Logic is this?
:roll:
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:29 am

Post by Nox »

I'd have to second that post, Someone.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Nox »

Vote: NanooktheWolf
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:57 pm

Post by Nox »

I still favor MeMe's argument, somehow.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:13 am

Post by Nox »

I think we should lynch Nanook. Regardless of all those complicated theories.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Nox »

And how are we to lynch AND use inHim's ability?
:?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:47 am

Post by Nox »

And anyone have a clue on how many scum there's supposed to be left?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:02 am

Post by Nox »

Somehow, I don't think there would be that many roleblockers anyways.

I've been pretty confident in TSS all the game, until yesterday when he wanted to use inhim's ability, but him claiming cop explains the logic behind it.

I've also been iffy about MeMe. Though I can't pinpoint why. I guess its just becasue she's so good :P .

Vote: LoundMouthLee
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:50 am

Post by Nox »

There are so many flaws in everyone`s logic. -_-
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:48 am

Post by Nox »

I stick with my vote. I don't care whther inhim saves or not.

I do agree with Leonidas though on most accounts, except for the fact that I'm iffy about him claiming townie.

Unless, of course, Someone is scum, which is a possibility that I won't ignore at the moment.

TSS's claim is believeable, even though his results coincide with my feelings towards alot of people, He could still be paranoid or insane.

Right now, I'm reluctant to trust either Meme or LML.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:46 am

Post by Nox »

Alright. Anyone claiming that Hey_herb's visions was sufficient to help the town, coupled with Mackay's rolename finding ability, is out of their MINDS.

None of it has given us clear, defined, information the way a cop would.

Besides, you say that there would be two roleblockers, yet no decent cop?

I don't think so.

All I know is that MeMe seems to me as if she's modeling the facts to make people believe what she wants them to believe- That she's innocent.

I think the scum remaining are MeMe, LmL, and potentially Someone/inhim.

As for inhim saving a lynch, It doesnt matter to me. One way or the other. If we lynch LmL and inhim saves, inhim is proven innocent. If he doesnt, scum die.

But of course, MeMe wouldnt want the latter, seeing as it would kill off her scum partner.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:18 am

Post by Nox »

Didn't someone say that the only way to know whether MeMe is scum is to check how many mistakes she makes?
:o :wink:
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:29 am

Post by Nox »

All right....
>.>
<.<

Unvote,
Vote: MeMe
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:31 am

Post by Nox »

TSS, if you don't get killed overnight, Try investigating Someone. (As in the player XD)
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:31 am

Post by Nox »

It doesnt mean that TSS will be the one with the majority of lynches.

I have another question; Lets say that the town has a majority of votes against MeMe, the rest of the town voted someone else, say tss. If inhim saves MeMe, does the tss lynch go through?

I think it'd be important to analyze all the possibilities.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:32 am

Post by Nox »

Leo, don't be so pushy XD.

Let him get a readthrough.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:33 pm

Post by Nox »

inhim, ask the mod about your role. It is vital information. The fact that you dont know this already indicates to me that you might of made it up, though.

MeMe, I do believe that tss is a sane cop.

However, I also think inhim could be the Godfather. Given tss's results, it makes perfect sense.

In this case, inhim should technically fail.

I propose this: We lynch MeMe(Since, as MeMe said, a blocker is more important, and we might need him if he's town) and inhim
saves

Its up to MeMe to see whether she trusts inhim. Which she probably wont, since she's scum too.
In the event that this happens,
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:22 am

Post by Nox »

Firstly, MeMe, this:
MeMe wrote:It's Leo and Nox and, lately, inHim who've said "no" -- to saving me and Lee! Your reversals are getting more and more difficult to keep up with.
I was indifferent, don't you recall?

Here's where I stand:
  • :arrow: I like CA's statement that implies that either tss or LmL is scum.

:arrow: I think it is LmL out of the two, who is scum because...

:arrow: I believe tss to be a sane cop.

:arrow: However, since LmL is claiming roleblocker, my vote remains on MeMe.

:arrow: The reason I had voted LmL earlier instead of MeMe was because I was unsure of her alignment.

:arrow: I have strong feelings that jeep could be the Godfather.

:arrow: I think MeMe is scum, and that she could very well be a Mafia Spy, as was said earlier.

:arrow: I want Someone prodded, or replaced.

:arrow: People I think of as most innocent, in order: Myself, CA, tss, Leo, Someone, inhim, LmL/MeMe.

:arrow: Since I don't really believe he can save a lynch, I'm indifferent to whether inhim saves or not. I think that the mod would have told him whether another lynch could go through, which he does not know and has not asked yet :roll: .

I think that sums is up.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:02 am

Post by Nox »

I have one thing to say to MeMe:

LmL claimed to be a blocker. Some of us found him to be highly scummy and voted him.

tss, him, claimed cop. You, along with a few others found that to be scummy, thus you voted him.

Now, you say that its scummy that we voted LmL, because you though LmL's claimed role to be the only one useful agaisnt scum. However, you're voting tss, who's claimed cop. The only so-called proof that you have against him is that he has mafia results on you. That doesn't confirm anything to us, therefore, you cannot expect us to believe you over him. I don't see how us having voted LmL, who's claimed roleblocker; is any scummier than you having voted tss, who has claimed COP.

I'll call Someone, and see if I can get him to get his ass on here ASAP.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:16 pm

Post by Nox »

Peacebringer's visions were incredibly vague.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Post by Nox »

It was vague regarding jeep's alignment.

It was indeed an accurate read on jeep, but it didn't, like you said, discredit him. There was no indication of a mafia alignment. He could still be pro-town, or the godfather.

In his vision of me, there was a symbol representing my role/night actions: The man just standing still. (vanilla townie)

In jeep's vision, there is a man greeting people. It does not discredit anyone, nor does it give anything away. It looks like a man who appears to be good. Yet, as you said, godfathers appear innocent when investigated, right?

I'm not saying that I'm convinced that inhim/jeep is the Godfather: I'm just saying that it would be likely.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:11 am

Post by Nox »

Just a clarification, DP and others: There will be Out of game communication between Someone and I, he's in my classes and we hang out with eachother regulary XD.

Of course, there is no discussion game-wise, but you get my drift.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:36 am

Post by Nox »

I think every has posted at least the same amount of posts in Day 6 than they did in Days 1-5. There's more to say as the game gets tighter.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Nox »

MeMe- You're right. It's odd. I don't really find this particularily scummy though, as more posts = more talking = better for the town. It would be the opposite(Lack of posts in Day 6) that I would find scummy. Such as Someone's case.

d8P- No problem, I fully understand XD :P
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:08 am

Post by Nox »

Was that the deciding vote?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:28 am

Post by Nox »

It still seems
too perfect
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:17 pm

Post by Nox »

That was the stupidest thing ever -_-

If LmL isnt scum, Promise me we'll lynch MeMe?

Actually. Whether LmL is scum or not, I want to lynch MeMe.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Nox »

Well, to be honest with you, I frankly don't think that inhim can save for one. I don't know that, but I'm pretty sure.

Secondly, I think you're scum, regardless of whether LmL is with you or not. If he is, lynching him must of been planned: No mere mistake here. You simply don't make mistakes like that XD.

Notice that at one point, people said that if Axelrod was scum, you had more chances of beeing scum with him. Soon after, you catch him with that DOC-COP thing. Perfect, and clears you, does it not?

Then, the town is practically convinced that you and Lee are scum and oooops, you put the lynching vote on him, and you now seem to -know- that he's scum, when you've been babbling about "how we shouldnt lynch a claimed roleblocker".

SCUM SCUM SCUM.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:43 am

Post by Nox »

I think that both MeMe and inhim are scum.

Vote:Meme

This was a short day O.o
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Nox »

Then save MeMe.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:56 am

Post by Nox »

I'm Polarboy, also Townie.

Strong suspicions -> inhim
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:13 am

Post by Nox »

Of course.

In my opinion, that whole "question" thing, when he clearly said that the saving thing was multiple...

Besides, If Jeep could save, I think it wouldnt be one shot.

He's the Godfather, in my opinion.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 am

Post by Nox »

vote:inhim
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:06 am

Post by Nox »

This was an awesome game.

:D
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:53 am

Post by Nox »

I have to say that MeMe kept me wondering. If tss would not have been there, I would've probably have believed MeMe againsts Leo...

G'job!
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by Nox »

To be honest, I had suspicions of MeMe earlier, but then she just vanished off my radar. Just like that. Magical Powers, I say.

I must say that I was rather surprised that Axelrod was scum.

I was pretty confident is tss throughout the game, thus blocking MeMe from maniplating my mind in the end game with her bad cop theories. :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”