curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote hewit
for posting twice and not random voting, guilty conscious?

also Para, dont remember you...have a reminder?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:42 am

saberwolf wrote:Remember our game paradox? I warn you, I haven't changed one bit :P
like hewitt, except scummier....I have not seen you play, but I bet you are trying to already excuse your bad playing?..am I right?

unvote, vote saberwolf.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 am

hewitt wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:like hewitt, except scummier....I have not seen you play, but I bet you are trying to already excuse your bad playing?..am I right?
I'd be a little bit more hesitant to judge me based on let's see...one ongoing game? Nice meta kid.
that ongoing game has nothing to do with my random vote....but it should be noted you havent flipped in that game either...so what meta are you talking about?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 am

and what does that comment have to do with my vote on saber?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 am

hewitt wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:so what meta are you talking about?
Exactly.
curiouskarmadog wrote:and what does that comment have to do with my vote on saber?
Absolutely nothing. I was just commenting on you basically calling me a shit scum player.
curiouskarmadog wrote:like hewitt, except scummier....I have not seen you play, but I bet you are trying to already excuse your bad playing?..am I right?
Your vote on saber means nothing to me.
I think you are misreading what I said...that comment was for saber (thus the vote after it)...I was commenting on how like you saber has posted twice without a vote...but saber was "scummier" because he is already excusing some sort of play style....keep up, it is only page 1
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 am

speaking of formulated thoughts correctly..what?
hewitt wrote:
Clearly looks like an indicator that his play is like mine, except scummier.
But since you haven't seen him play and you have vaguely seen me play you're assuming he's going to try to his bad play like myself.
So I didn't really misread what you said, you just did not properly post your formulated thoughts correctly.
I am not sure what is hard to understand...I posted a quote from Saber and commented on it. I said I have never seen him play before, but I have seen you play, so I am not sure why you thought it was directed at you. God I love RVS stage.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 am

whoa whoa whoa...

lets slow this down a bit and have some conversation...what is everybody's hurry?

BG did you know that your vote was putting him at -1? If so, why didnt you mention it? If so, why did you ask for a claim?

unvote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm

dank wrote:twas L-2, ckd
if it takes 7 to lynch and he had 6 votes...what am I missing?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm

bigmc109 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:whoa whoa whoa...

lets slow this down a bit and have some conversation...what is everybody's hurry?

BG did you know that your vote was putting him at -1? If so, why didnt you mention it? If so, why did you ask for a claim?

unvote.
I think this addressed at me....

If it is, no, I missed MR's vote on saber. Though, seeing as you unvoted, I'm keeping my vote on.
how exactly did you miss the vote?

calling bullshit on this statement..you read enough to think saber is WIFOMing it up, but did read enough to catch a vote that was very obvious.

first lie here, children

vote bigmc109
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 pm

also, I want everyone to comment on my last post...if you dont, I want to know why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:13 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
calling bullshit on this statement..you read enough to think saber is WIFOMing it up, but did read enough to catch a vote that was very obvious.
this is suppose to read..."but didnt read enough to catch..."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

dank wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
dank wrote:twas L-2, ckd
if it takes 7 to lynch and he had 6 votes...what am I missing?
We had 5, check the vote count directly above your unvote post. :)

That said, bigmc's vote was not L-1. However, his assertion that he "missed" MR's vote is a bit suspicious, and could be a good excuse to put saber in a quick lynch position. Nonetheless, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since its early in the game, and most of us aren't being all that careful with our votes either (we're just out of rvs).
ahh, you are right, i counted MR's vote as two separate people when counted the votes....

so, he wasnt at -1.....but that being said, the I "missed" the vote seemed like a lie....if he was following the game and was worried about the vote count(ie wanted to get a claim first), he would have known the vote count...

instead he was just looking for a quick bandwagon.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 am

bigmc109 wrote: You're voting me for misreading when you did the exact same thing? Saying that I was "worried" about the vote count is a misrepresentation of my position. While it's true that I wouldn't have voted him if I knew it would put him at L-1, I wasn't exactly scouring the topic double-checking every vote. I made a mistake, shish.
different situation. I misread a vote count posted by the mod. you voted before the mod's vote count. I didnt vote someone who had a ton of votes on him either...the fact you didnt go back and check after the flurry of votes against saber, is telling.

why is it true, that you wouldnt have voted him if you knew it would have put him at -1? IF you think he is scum, he deserves your vote...that wasnt my problem with your vote.

also I didnt say you were worried (quite the opposite)...I said IF you were worried about the vote count, you would have acted differently.
Scott Brosius wrote:
What does everyone think about lynching lurkers? I'm usually against it D1 since if that person is town, there are limited interactions to go off of, but in this setup we have 5/12 people being anti-town. It is easier for us to hit scum aiming for lurkers by basic probability. I would be more willing to lynch a scummy lurker in this setup than others.
I usually hate lynching lurkers...but I have been in 3-4 games back to back, where scum have been the lurkers in that games (for various reason)..that being said, I think I am on a scum trail right now....so, the lurkers can wait.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:18 pm

what is the difference between fishy and scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 am

more bigmc votes...notice he is so quiet now.....someone tell me why scum would act like saber...they want to fit in..they want to go unnoticed..they want to look town....does it surprise me that saber doesnt seem to have any friends here? no. Pretty sure he is town....really it is WIFOM, but there are other people that are scummier if you look between the lines.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:47 am

1-2 pages behind....will hit today or tomorrow...need to get my modded game out of night first.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 am

Updating from page 6
saberwolf wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:If you were in my position now do you think you would support your lynch, saber?
absolutely. I'd lynch myself right now.

I've been anti-town, and you guys can't see any other reason to look otherwise, so by all accounts, it makes some sense to lynch me.
describe what exactly you feel is anti-town about your actions.
Lynx The Antithesis wrote:
CKD, why would you claim Saber is town? What has he done so far this game that is even close to a townie play? Being Blatantly scummy does not clear him as town. Too scummy to be scum is illogical especially for Saber. Is there more to the BigMC case besides the missing of the vote?
where did I claim saber was anything? I think he is town. and I dont think i said "tto scummy to be scum"...what I said, was scum typically try to fly under the radar day 1...they coast. If some action comes across scummy, they adjust. Saber is not doing this. Can he be scum? of course. Do I think he is? No. DO I think other people look scummier? yes.
saberwolf wrote:
Scum: Bigmc and Lynx

It's easy to see, game over.

Make sure one of these two is lynched at some point when I'm gone.
why are they scum? Is there some link? Do scum typically link to each other in your view? Also if bigmac was OMGUS you for his post, could other think that that post is also OMGUS?
bigmc109 wrote:A day without posting does not qualify as being really quiet, CKD.
It was more like two days….but I guess you are right with this point. Several pages of posts had passed and it seemed like a lot longer. I retract my statement. More input from you would be nice. Like top two scum right now…and why.
GinzkeyPlatz wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:someone tell me why scum would act like saber...they want to fit in..they want to go unnoticed..they want to look town....does it surprise me that saber doesnt seem to have any friends here? no. Pretty sure he is town....really it is WIFOM, but there are other people that are scummier if you look between the lines.
I don't agree with this logic. The bet has seemed to influence his playstyle over anything else, because he has to keep joining games he otherwise wouldn't. So he is probably acting this way with any role to get killed in his games faster. All we have to work with is straight odds, which are still pretty good.

But what do you mean other people are scummier, though? Do you think saberwolf at least looks somewhat scummy?
I dont really care if you agree with my logic. I think his play has developed a lot of conversation and information. I dont think that was his intention (so no town creds there). Is his play scummy? meh. It all depends on how you look at it. Given this set up, I really dont think he is scum. I think others look scummier. Meaning exactly what it says, I think other people look scummier than saber. I dont think his play is particular helpful, but people's quick bandwagons and justifications in reaction to it is insightful.
GinzkeyPlatz wrote:
unvote;
Vote: Memorable Raindrops

He certainly had an opportunistic vote and has been absent from all other discussion.
LOL, you're cute. So do you agree with my logical or not?

Memorable Raindrops wrote:
Right now, I think Saberwolf is worth lynching. Why? He came into this game and made himself stand out. To me, personally, it was annoying. All of this bet stuff, all of this "lynch me, I've self-hammered before, look at my other games where I played this way and came up town, oh you guys will be sorry, wait no this is just a bet." So much meta, and honestly I am going to plop my vote there and feel GREAT. And then he just says "UNVOTE VOTE X, never mind, UNVOTE VOTE X Because the other wagon isn't gaining, YOU ARE MY OTHER PICK."

In addition: Considering there are two separate ""scum groups," why would Saberwolf say "game over, X and X are scum??"
really all I got out of this was, "I am voting saber because he is annoying"

so the key to avoiding your vote is to not be annoying? I cant really take anything from this statement, since you are new....but you cant play that newbie card all game.

Also, when you replay, please don’t reply in the quoted post…hard to read.

You told dank his play was distracting…what was it distracting from?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #206 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 am

bottom line, saber's play is a null tell at best
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 am

bigmc109 wrote:There are two main reasons I'm supporting a saber lynch:

1. His play thus far has been incredibly anti-town. All his attacks so far have been OMGUS, and (I think at least) he's trying to WIFOM his way to not getting lynched by the "lynch me argument". Saying lynch me is scummy, bottom line, bet or no bet. There are times where townies say it when there is no hope for them, and times during the RVS, but other than these two instances, I've seen it almost always be scum using a WIFOM argument. How anyone can have the thought process of "he wants to be lynched, obv town" is beyond me.

2. No matter how he flips, an examination of D1 should easily lead us back to lynch scum. He is such an easy target that I can't imagine scum from the other faction (or both, if he is town) not slipping up while trying to get him lynched. I also can't imagine his buddy/buddies not slipping up trying to think of a way to protect him.

He's anti-town, he's scummy, and his lynch provides A LOT of information. What else can we ask for?
lol, I love the "no matter how he flips" discussion well before a lynch.

can more information be devloped from his lynch than yours?...for example, I have pretty much tunnelled in on your today...wouldnt that say something about me? You have been pushing hard on saber, if you flip scum, wouldnt that say something about saber? ANYONE can be reviewed after a lynch.

this arguement is silly.

also you never answered my question.

what is the difference between fishy and scummy?

you hear that? thats me knocking on your scummy door.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm

bigmc109 wrote:
I don't think the fact that you're tunneling me says everything, but I do think the fact that you're dead set on not lynching saber is. How is his play not scummy? You say it's not scummy, that it's a null tell, but you never say WHY.
what does it say? if he flips scum, was I defending a buddy or completely wrong? if he flips town, was I trying to buy town points as scum or have a good scum dar?? Whatever his flip you can make it whatever you want.

are you sure i said it wasnt scummy? or did I say scum wouldnt act that way? I have told you what I think scum are doing today in this particular game...repeat to me what that is....then tell if saber's play fits that mold.

please dont put words in my mouth.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #215 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:32 pm

MR there was questions directed to you in my 205 post, please respond.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 am

Memorable Raindrops wrote:
He is scummy because he has been hindering good discussion with his antics. His play distracts us from discussing "normally" as in good old fashioned discussion. Instead, he has told us all about his metas etc. and doesn't hesitate to bring them up. That's scummy, that he can't defend himself except by use of his metas and asking people "remember this game?"
what good discussion can there be had on pages 1-3? As far as I can see, he brought us out of the random voting stage very fast. He has inadvertantly got us out of the crap into good discussion. please define for me what is "normal" and "good" discussion. Since you played the newbie card, I didnt think you knew what "old fashion discussion" was in a mafia game. His very first post he said his play was going to be the same as whatever (I dont really care about the whatever). What has he distracted from, versus what is being discussed now? what exactly does he need to defend himself about?

I am trying to figure out if you are just illogical, havent thought why you think he is scummy, new, or pushing a scum agenda.

my scumdar is tingling.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 am

lets make something clear...I dont support your play. it is bad as scum or town. I am looking for scum, and I think you are an easy target for them.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 am

speaking of opportunistic.

obvious scum...only thing his asking for a replacement means is he is asking for a replacement.....anyone curious why, Big doesnt want to hear what MR's replacement has to say? He says he wants to lynch "x" because it will provide information, but when it comes to us getting more information...he is pushing a lynch on someone who isnt here.

can we lynch Bigmc now?..more to come later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

saberwolf wrote:I think CKD and Lowell should join me on this BW, then we're tied 6-6, and we can have an ultimate BW showdown :P
no my vote is exactly where it should be, and you go up on the scum meter for much of the same reasons as bigmac.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 am

typing while reading.
saberwolf wrote:I can't quit, or I lose my bet. You already know that hewitt.
on a side note and completely ungame related: What the fuck? I understand why you are getting heat, your play is bad. As scum or town it is bad and you are hurting the game. Why even bother playing mafia?
The mod's rule says don’t mention any other games….the bet is in another game right? SO FUCKING STOP REFERENCING IT. I called it correctly with your first post. You are making the game less fun. Close to asking for a replacement and out of 60 games I have only replaced out of one. KNOCK IT OFF. Play the game..or quit. I don’t give a shit about a bet….I have nothing to do with a bet and shouldnt be affected by it.

Mod, you have already given him a warning…if he mentions this other game again, I request you modkill or replace him.

Now back to actually finding scum.

San, saber’s first post I read as excusing poor play here. Had no clue it was going to be this bullshit…I thought he was excusing lurking or something. Never played with him before (that I know of).
Sanhora wrote:
Mod, you should read this

Guess I won't get a response from Saber :(
Thank you, mod please replace him.

question for group...if he is banned for his play on this site, is he still worth a vote for this game? Why or why not?

also San...mind telling me who you are an alt of...your post is too experienced to be a newbie.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:13 am

fair enough
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #292 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 am

Mod: going out of town for the holiday, 12/18 not coming back until 12/27. Posting will be light (I think)..replace if you need too, dont know what my access will be like (going to my wife's folks, I think they have internet).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #297 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 pm

HUH?
ZEEnon wrote:
saberwolf has been banned is currently being replaced.
not sure why everyone is so hot to lynch someone who is getting replaced and is banned for the same antics that he pulled here.

oh wait...yes I do, scum want an easy lynch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 pm

what did he do that was scummy?

then answer, why do you think he was banned.

if he pulled that shit across the board in all games regardless of alignment, how can you just lynch him without hearing what his replacement has to say?

explain to me how THAT line of thinking is pro-town?

also, your thought about Bigmac? He defends his earlier actions with "it will provide a lot of information" but when the mod states that someone is being replaced and that replacement will provide fresh eyes on the game and will hopefully provide stances and opinions that will provide EVEN MORE information he votes that player before the replacement can get here. He defends THAT vote with "well, I guess Ill switch my vote back because...."

explain to me how THAT is pro-town and why you are letting THAT slide.

why is everyone is such a hurry to end this day?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #301 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm

above post was directed at lynx
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 am

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:
Who else do you find scummy as you've only been on BigMc today?
there are a pair of active lurkers that I also think are scummy for their active lurking.
Flava Flave wrote: CKD and Hewitt are obvtown.
in a game where we have two opposing scum groups...how is anyone obviously anything? At the very best I could be called "protown". Why exactly is hewitt and I obv town?

after your read I would like to hear your top two scum suspects and why. Also if you were in our shoes given saber's play, would you be for his lynch or against?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am

no time to post, but not a lot has happened since I checked in last.

my vote is in the right place, just confused why some dont agree. saber was band due to his play...he has done it as town, yet so many want to say it is scummy here when it was constant across the board....

why not vote someone who is actually scummy and not just an ass?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #333 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

for 328,

I voted Saber, because I thought it was scummy to enter a game and automatic excuses poor playing..now I have never played with him before, so I thought he was just saying he was aggressive...or a lurker...I didnt know about his antics in all games.

I unvoted, because of the speed of his BW, because his played needs to viewed as a null tell because AGAIN it was the same across the board no matter his alignment, and I felt that there are scummier people in this game.

at this point, I am 99% sre Bgmc is scum...85% that he is of the mafia variety...

more votes here.

bet ya scum hates the extended deadline.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #337 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 am

bmc, please comment on the fact that he has been banned from the site for his play across the board...he played the same jack ass way as SCUM AND TOWN...so please explain to me how his play here was anything other than a null tell.

also explain to me why flav is scummy...you cant say someone is scummy but not explain why.

and...what have you done in this game that you would label protown?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Paradoxombie wrote:
also, your 99% confidence in a Bigmc lynch seems unrealistic to me.
noted.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm

deadline needs to be updated in vote count
Thanks!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #381 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am

someone hammer please
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 am

going to reread....also, going to see who was against MC lynch early on, changed his tune later when it was obvious he was going down.....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #390 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:going to reread....also, going to see who was against MC lynch early on, changed his tune later when it was obvious he was going down.....
interesting reading....if the above quote fits your actions yesterday, could you please address (explain) BEFORE I have to call you out.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #393 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:47 pm

havent finished read yet
Flava Flave wrote:
Vote Dank

I think he's Bigmc's buddy. I don't remember why, but that was the connection that stood out to me most when I originally replaced in and read the game.
so day 2, and that is all you got with your vote? "there was a connection but I dont remember why?" Why do you feel like that is scum hunting? Dont you what to recall exactly why?

also lowell, I was the first to push a case against Big...but that means close to jack, mafia (like town) wanted to off wovles as well..and mafia (like town) dont know the difference between wolves and town...so dont go spouting off that you are so obviously town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I dont think lowell is the lynch today...more to come later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 am

Day 2 just started, AGAIN, why are we in such a hurry to lynch?....lowell is at -3...lets so things up a bit

also need to check who rushed the BW yesterday and who is on this quick surge of votes today....hopefully will be able to do all this tonight.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 am

so=slow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #423 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Ok caught up,

After reading yesterday, Lynx, Jazz and dank look scummy…..couple questions.

Jazz, when you entered the game you said I was one of your picks for scum. Two post later from you, you state Big was scummy and vote, in the post you state why you think big was scum, but given that you had 3-4 other’s on your scum list, why did you meta Big?

Lynx, why is Jazz obv not Big’s partner?

Hewitt, who is the last wolf? Name two mafia.

Dank, do you feel that anyone yesterday was riding your ass?

Flav, why is jazz a strong town read? What has he done you deem town?

Lowell, do you think your plan helps the last wolf find the seer? Why or why not.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #425 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:01 pm

so I missed that, and thus why it didnt make sense to me, thus why I asked.

so I am still one of scum suspects...why? same reason as when you first entered the game or have your reasons changed at all? In your opinion should I be cleared (for a werewolf)for the same reason you are in Lynx eyes?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #426 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 pm

speaking of comprehension, so that I completely understand.

you metaed Big, because of the reasons you stated...did you feel those actions were scummy..thus why you metaed?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #429 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 pm

dank wrote:
CKD: Riding my ass? I assume you mean feeding off of my posts, and not that I can remember.
will rephrase the question.

do you feel anyone yesterday thought you were scum?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 pm

dank wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
dank wrote:
CKD: Riding my ass? I assume you mean feeding off of my posts, and not that I can remember.
will rephrase the question.

do you feel anyone yesterday thought you were scum?
Sanhora argued a case on me, i dont think anyone else mentioned much.
ok, just curious if you had a problem admitting that...seeing that he was offed last night.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #440 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 am

(yawn)..make sure you answer my last question (to you) Jazz.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #445 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 am

Jazz, What actions of bigmc did you find suspicious....perhaps I am not asking the question correctly... I am trying to figure out why you metaed him...maybe provide some posts #s for me.

also, so you think as scum, I would just skim to scumhunt? There is no way possible that I (as town) could have just overlooked something? Just want to make sure that is your stance on that particular topic....(hint: it might come back to bite your ass)

"Who do you think is the last Werewolf? Why?
Who do you think is most likely to be a member of the Mafia, and why?"

Not sure yet....for a wolf, dank or Lynx maybe, see Day 1...seems obvious as to why...there stances and votes (timing)

for mafia, think you are of that varity....maybe even lynx (if he isnt the other wolf).something about your play yesterday seems off. And I remember another game where you as scum, blamed a lack of posting on RL stuff...but not just that, your play yesterday is tingling my mafia vibe...why exactly...dont know..perhaps a ISO is in order.

"Why is it that you have had nothing at all to say to or about Paradox for the entire game except for the single word, "noted"? "

LOL, because he isnt on my radar. I also havent said anything about hewitt (and I am sure others)..why did you not bring that up? You know something about Para I dont?..LOL, this is noted. Also yesterday, I was pretty sure bgmc was scum, if I hadnt pushed so hard yesterday, most likely he would not have been the lynch...I tunneled on him.

Why is it that you have had nothing at all to say to or about the Ginz/dana/havinfitz slot for the entire game (with the sole exception of a single post directed to Ginz early on in which you were defending saber)?

Same as para....

Have you commented on all the players in the game?..why or why not? IS there anyone else in the game that havent comment on another play yet, why have you not mentioned that? (see how silly this question is?)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #450 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 am

hey jazz, maybe you missed, it..there are like 4 questions in my last post you seemed to completely have missed.

Lynx, I will answer yout question when I have the time..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #461 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

updating tomorrow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #467 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 am

last game I have to update...working allowing, I will get to it today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Jazzmyn wrote:
ckd 445 wrote:Jazz, What actions of bigmc did you find suspicious....perhaps I am not asking the question correctly... I am trying to figure out why you metaed him...maybe provide some posts #s for me.
I have already answered this and I have already provided post numbers with links to them.
I guess the problem I was having with you was that you entered the game said you got scum reads off 5 people (out of 11) and didn’t mention big at all. Was having a hard time swallowing you “read the game several times”, without finding big scummy. My memory you jumping on the big wagon only after it got going… I was trying to catch you in a lie or at least a mistruth…thought I had caught you (scum) with the timing of your vote..however, just rechecked….at the time of your “catch” of big, big only had 3 votes and FF was the vote leader. Your case added to the Wagon….so, I agree with lynx, I do not think you are a wolf.
Still, something is nagging me about you. No clue what.
Jazzmyn wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:but not just that, your play yesterday is tingling my mafia vibe...why exactly...dont know..
Your scumdar needs recalibration.
Really? How so?
Jazz, now that Hewitt has been replaced…was he a lurking because he was scum, or lurking because…?
Brocktree wrote:I cant blame you. From personal experience, scum thats cautious is more likely to (heavily) lurk. And dont worry, i shall do my best to inject some new life, but i wont be able to do that now, for a leave in a few minutes but i shall be back later in the day.
good lurker forward to your post....please provide a possible mafia and wolf...and why.

Waiting for para or dank to provide some content.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #476 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

havingfitz wrote:
Well...you placed your first (and granted...random) vote on Lowell (along with BigMc)..then your focus was on saberwolf...but for
TEN days prior
to your flip to BigMc...your real vote was on Lowell. Also...when you voted for Lowell (post 319)....only 9 minutes earlier (post 318) you had posted that Flave was your top suspect. That was a quick flip as well. So you may have only mentioned Lowell a few posts before your BigMc hammer but one of those mentions was a vote. And even then...you hammered someone you didn’t think was that suspicious, which I find scummy as well.
I like this post, interested in hearing Para respond to it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #488 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 am

still waiting for para to answer fitz.

did dank ask for a replacement or did he get prodded out? I usually dont like to lynch people who are replacing out (especially if the case against them is based on some type of lurking, but dank doesnt fit that bill)..

scum

dank
lynx

maybe para.

I cant shake that feeling about Jazz, but apparently it is nothing more than a vibe.

going to
vote Para

for now, maybe that will speed up his response.....(-3)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #491 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm

at the time you asked the question I dont think he was tipping the radar on my scumminess factor. I think that scum in the game wanted to get on the wagon before the hammer...thus why i think you and dank looked scummy...especially since I couldnt get either of you to listen to me early on about big.

however, i dont like para's lack of posting..and this pressure is needed. I would perfer a dank lynch...or even a little pressure on you, to be sure, but would like to hear something from dank 's replacement.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #492 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:51 pm

jesus, I went to check to see what para's posting was like (in other games)..saw it once, then tried to look at it again and it will not me for some reason...can someone check to see if there is a pattern to his posting and to see if there is a certian time of day he posts please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 am

here, mafiascum is loading impossibly slow...makes for updating a pain....will try to do so this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #511 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:14 am

Para, since deadline falls to say, is there anything you want to say?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #605 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:23 pm

was completely off about jazz and lynx, my only contributing factor was to nail big.

not sure why the wolf chose me to pop off.

town was hurt by lurking and those who lurk (replaced)

good game lowell....going to remembe this one.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Open Games”