Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Vote: Curiouskarmadog

Everyone knows
cats
are curious, not dogs!
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EDIT to the above post. I meant to say "Everyone knows cats are more curious than dogs." :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm not going to vote at all. Though I think TheLonging may be mafia, I don't really think we have substantial evidence. He sure is displaying some mafia-signs, most evident in post 81. Also, in my one game experience, "humor" is often a scum-tell. TheLonging's attempt at humor in post 89 seems pretty scummy.

Unvote
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

InflatablePie wrote:
RichardGHP wrote: I am in no way trying to attack Navy here,

Er... any reason why you're being so careful? I mean, you're hesitant in voting for TheLonging, I wouldn't call what you said next an "attack"... it seems overly careful, if that makes sense - odd.

Richard, who are your top 3 scum candidates ATM, if I may ask?

*refresh*
sorasgoof wrote:I'm not going to vote at all. Though I think TheLonging may be mafia, I don't really think we have substantial evidence. He sure is displaying some mafia-signs, most evident in post 81. Also, in my one game experience, "humor" is often a scum-tell. TheLonging's attempt at humor in post 89 seems pretty scummy.
He's seeming scummy. He's seeming pretty scummy. I'm not going to vote. Reluctance to vote, suspicious moreso than Richard because so far he seems consistently careful.

FoS soras (still have one on pman)

sora, what would make you vote, then?
Some legitimate evidence would be nice. To be honest, everyone has posted
something
that is suspicious in my eyes. I need something that's more suspicious than the rest. Also, this sudden bandwagon on TheLonging is strange. Did this all start over that one OMGUS suck vote on Konowa?

I won't be reading/replying until tomorrow, so if you need clarification, don't think I'm ignoring any of you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:40 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I want to clear something up. I'm not "reluctant to vote." However, I think we need something more to go off of than what seems to be rookie mistakes. I believe Pie asked me if I thought anyone was more suspicious than anyone else. Of course, but those are just gut feelings more than concrete fact. My gut is telling me TheLonging is not mafia, despite his contradictions. RichardGHP, on the other hand, is much more suspicious in my eyes. Richard is still playing the noob card. You can't use the noob card as a shield for mafia suspicion, if that makes sense.

I'm going to stay strong on my no-vote for today.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive- Basically because I think his mistakes are due to real "noobiness." I can honestly see how contradictions like that could happen.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Konowa wrote:*Note: If TheLonging flips scum I am going to go out on a limb and say that one of CSL (now Annachie), DoS, or sorasgoof is scum based on the one in three rule. I have nothing to support this at the time but this is an indication of where my thoughts lie.
What is this "one in three rule?"

Also, @Pie, if someone can provide information NOT BASED on Richard's seemingly noobish play, then I might would vote for him. All he's done so far is the same crap he pulled in the Scorehero mafia game, and he was a Vanilla Townie in that one. I'm not saying that that game provides information for this game, but his style of play so far seems to be the same. I'd like to see something different, if you know what I mean.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 am

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:@longing, why did you use the green font? Why not just say vanilla. did you copy and paste? if so from where?
I copy and pasted it from my role PM. Which is why I used the green font.
Or you could have copy and pasted it from the first page, but I don't think you did.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Whoever that was that asked me if "not voting today" meant December 30 or Day 1, I meant December 30. I wanted to see some more info pan out. I'm going to read back through the thread again tomorrow and I'll decide on a vote then.

However, I'm still getting the strongest scum-vibes from Richard. I think we can all agree that his constant noob-claims are scummy. Also, why are you so eager to explain every facet of every action you do, even when it isn't necessary? If someone had thought you were "attacking Navy" and called you out on it, you could have explained then.

Also, EtherealCookie, why so quick to jump on Raven? I'll admit, that post was scummy. But you didn't need anymore information to feel comfortable voting?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

*refresh*

@Pie (post 244)- I totally agree. I never would have thought it either. Why would he want to distance himself from Navy anyway? If that's what he was doing, could it mean they are both mafia?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:However, I'm still getting the strongest scum-vibes from Richard. I think we can all agree that his constant noob-claims are scummy. Also, why are you so eager to explain every facet of every action you do, even when it isn't necessary? If someone had thought you were "attacking Navy" and called you out on it, you could have explained then.
Again, put this one down to paranoia.
Someone suspects me
, I try to explain my actions.
No one suspected you of attacking Navy. Again, you tried to explain yourself before anyone suspected you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Vote: RichardGHP

I think I've made my case over the past few pages, but let me point out a few of the more obvious aspects of my vote:

- Constant noobclaiming
- Keeps bringing up Scorehero mafia game (not necessarily bad, but SO ANNOYING!)
- Distancing himself from Navy
- The whole "You wouldn't expect anything that petty from me, now, would you?" post. Yes, I would, actually. Also, the Rumpelstiltskin thing. What does that have to do with anything? Another attempt at humor, I believe. Like I've said before, humor is often a scum-tell in my experience, even in real life games. Granted, I've only played one, but still.
- Still has a vote on TheLonging. I think at least two scum have a vote on TheLonging (Pman, Richard, someone else?)

Even if you aren't mafia, you're not really helping us, Richard.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:You want to see how I react?

I claim Jack of all Trades.
What exactly is the Jack of All Trades? I don't see it on the Wiki anywhere. Or Google, for that matter. What can you do?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 am

Post by sorasgoof »

*refresh*

Ninja'd by the man himself.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:52 am

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:You want to see how I react?

I claim Jack of all Trades.
What exactly is the Jack of All Trades? I don't see it on the Wiki anywhere. Or Google, for that matter. What can you do?
From the wiki:
The Jack-of-all-trades is a role with several one-shot night abilities - typically investigating, protecting and killing.
Their alignment can also be pro-town and anti-town. Richard's early claim was sort of dumb, but if his claim is right and he's anti-town...
That should probably be linked to from the "roles" page. :oops:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Unvote

I suggest you do use your investigation tonight, Richard. Someone better protect you, though, or it won't matter one way or the other. If you aren't mafia, I'll bet the mafia targets you tonight.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
whoa whoa whoa...what? Who said anything about a RB? do you know something we dont? If he is blocked, he is blocked and we will deal with it tomorrow. Considering you didnt unvote with this posts leads me to believe you dont even want an attempt to see if he is lying..or see if he is blocked. Welcome to my scum list, bub.

Unvote, vote sorasgoof

this post (and lack of an unvote) screams inside knowledge and fear.
I did unvote, so I don't know what you're talking about, really.

Did I really bring up something that no one had thought about? It seemed like a pretty obvious thing to me. I was just saying that he could easily fake a "blocked" investigation to strengthen his assertion that he's a JoaT.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Did I really bring up something that no one had thought about? It seemed like a pretty obvious thing to me. I was just saying that he could easily fake a "blocked" investigation to strengthen his assertion that he's a JoaT.
HOLY MAFIA, BATMAN, MY SCUMDAR IS TWITCHING! That last post of yours (before the one quoted) made me quite suspicious indeed.

By posting the previous post of yours, not only are you subliminally suggesting to the mafia how to play their next move, but you also may have ruined tomorrow, since if my investigation is RB'd, we have nothing to go on tomorrow and are back at square one.
All right, let's think for a minute. What would be easier for you to fake? An investigation, or simply saying that you were blocked? It doesn't take any thought at all for you to lie and say you were blocked.

Also, if the mafia does have a role-blocker, do you really think they wouldn't have blocked someone tonight anyway? How am I scummy for trying to anticipate their actions?

Lastly, if I had never posted anything, and you are blocked, we'd still have nothing to go on tomorrow, so it's a moot point.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:All right, let's think for a minute. What would be easier for you to fake? An investigation, or simply saying that you were blocked? It doesn't take any thought at all for you to lie and say you were blocked.
People would be able to find out if I faked an actual investigation. I guarantee it, there would be flaws all over the place. People would find them easily enough. Therefore, I actually intend to carry out a real investigation, most likely tonight. My noob-like play should have made that obvious by now. You really think I would, and more to the point, could, fake something like that?

Exactly, which is why you could take the easy way out and fake a blocked investigation. What aren't you getting?

And as for someone role-blocking
you
, I actually didn't think of that. I'll admit I made a mistake there.

What I'm trying to say is that if you're lying about being a JoaT, it would be easier for you to fake a blocked investigation than to try to create a "real" fake one, if that makes sense.

Getting off for tonight.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:All right, let's think for a minute. What would be easier for you to fake? An investigation, or simply saying that you were blocked? It doesn't take any thought at all for you to lie and say you were blocked.
People would be able to find out if I faked an actual investigation. I guarantee it, there would be flaws all over the place. People would find them easily enough. Therefore, I actually intend to carry out a real investigation, most likely tonight. My noob-like play should have made that obvious by now. You really think I would, and more to the point, could, fake something like that?
Exactly, which is why you could take the easy way out and fake a blocked investigation. What aren't you getting?

And as for someone role-blocking
you

What I'm trying to say is that if you're lying about being a JoaT, it would be easier for you to fake a blocked investigation than to try to create a "real" fake one, if that makes sense.

Getting off for tonight.

Sorry for the misplaced tags. I fixed 'em for you guys.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:22 am

Post by sorasgoof »

When I said I didn't think of Richard himself being role-blocked, I meant that if someone tries to investigate RICHARD tonight, and whoever that is is blocked, we won't know if he's really a JoaT. Up until then, I was saying that if RICHARD investigates SOMEONE ELSE tonight, and he's blocked, we won't know if he was lying.

Sorry for the confusion.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm not sure why people think I'm trying to give the mafia information. Or why I'm mafia, for that matter. If I wanted to talk to the mafia, I'd talk to them during the night. I wouldn't need to talk to them during the day.

Also, how am I contradicting myself? I'd like someone to explain that. I think I've made myself very clear.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Nicodemus wrote:@ sorasgoof: Bogre summed it up pretty well here:
Bogre wrote:
sorasgoof wrote: And as for someone role-blocking
you

Uh...so who did think of that?

You sound like a scum who's been writing with the foreknowledge of what could possibly happen, and is scared that he leaked the info.
Basically it looks like you were posting with what you thought was common knowledge (i.e. there is a mafia roleblocker who might block Richard) but when others started to comment on this slip you backtracked and tried to play dumb.
Okay, let me try to explain here. I was ORIGINALLY saying that if Richard investigates someone tonight, and that investigation comes back blocked, it would be suspicious because that's very easy to fake.

When I said "I actually hadn't thought of that," I meant that if a town cop tries to investigate Richard tonight, and that cop comes back with a blocked investigation, we won't know if Richard was lying about being a JoaT (or Town at all, for that matter).

Does that make sense, now?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Guys. What aren't you getting?

What I originally thought:

Richard's investigation could come back blocked- We don't know if he's lying.

What I didn't realize:

Someone could investigate Richard and that investigation could come back blocked- We don't know if he's lying about being a JoaT.

I'm not trying to "cover my tracks." I'm trying to explain what you guys don't seem to be understanding.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh. Wait. I thought "role-blocking" was when someone investigates someone, the role of the person they investigate is not given to the investigator. Apparently "role-blocking" actually blocks that person from investigating in the first place?

Example of what I thought:

Player A role-blocks Player B
Player C investigates Player B
Player B receives a blocked investigation from the mod.

I can see why you guys find me suspicious now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry for triple post, but the third line of the above example should say "Player C receives a blocked investigation from the mod."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I know what EBWOP means. Is it really that necessary to put it?

And that's what this game is. Speculation. Information-gathering. I don't see anything wrong with what I did, other than misunderstanding the role of a role-blocker. If we can predict the mafia's actions, we have an advantage. I'm sorry for trying to help. I'll just re-post old information like half of the other players in the game. Is that what I'm supposed to be doing? I don't think so.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote:
unvote, Vote: sorasgoof

Sorry, I'm not buying the way you noobclaimed not understanding what a roleblocker does. If you didn't, you would be playing in newbie games, and anyway, it just seemed like a desperate attempt to cover your tracks.
I'm very sorry you feel that way.

I thought I did know what a roleblocker does. Why play a newbie game if you think you know the rules? And I do, now. I don't think there's anything else I don't know.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
diddin wrote:EBWOP: Richard: If you think he's so scummy, why aren't you voting for him? Waiting for a wagon, as Pie said I was? Interesting.
I was considering it at one point, but I can't rule out the possibility that he's a noob...
You're one to talk...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:57 am

Post by sorasgoof »

InflatablePie wrote:
unvote

Vote: sorasgoof

Reluctance to vote at all early on, NA speculation, and I've had enough of these mother****ing newbclaims in this mother****ing game. </SoaP>

@sora: Who do you think is the scummiest in the game so far, and why is your vote not on that person despite their suspicion?
So you're voting for me for the exactly same qualities that Richard has been showing all game? The only thing I've done differently than Richard, at least in regard to your list, is speculate on night actions. And, I'm sorry, but I'm seriously NOT seeing how that is scummy at all. If I were scum, why would I need to speculate? I would KNOW which scum had which role. Anyway, I could have told the mafia at night what to do, instead of posting it in thread. So this sudden onrush of votes because of "night action/role speculation" is really scummy to ME.

And as for your question, I haven't really been able to think of other people, because I've been too busy trying to explain myself to people who are trying to condemn me for something that I never even thought was wrong.

However, if I had to pick someone to vote for, I'd have to follow through on my existing suspicion of Pman. One of his recent lines has attracted my interest:
I FoSed TL and Richard because they were acting scummy. I didn't vote because I thought there was still the possibility that they were just new players.

He knows quite well that they aren't new players, because Pman was quite active in the Scorehero mafia game, of which he wasn't even a part of. Technically, based on my knowledge of Pman, he's more "new" than both TheLonging and RichardGHP.

Vote: Pman5595
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Parama wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Vote: Pman5595
♪I'm jumpin' on a rival wagon♫
♪Just started but it's gonna grow♫
♪I'm jumpin' on a rival wagon♫
♪'Cause I'm scum, don'tcha know?♫

unvote, vote: sorasgoof

Seriously, that's one of the worst reasons to vote for someone that I've seen, soras. It's just thinly disguised wagoning.
At the time of my vote, only one person had a vote on Pman. You posted while I was creating that long post (basically a ninja), making me the third vote. Being the second person person to vote on someone is hardly a wagon.

Also, how is calling out a lie a bad reason to vote for someone? Ever heard of lynch all liars? Lying is not good. Granted, it's not like he was lying about a role or anything, but he's lying to make other people look more suspicious.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:39 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Actually, he was lying to make himself look LESS suspicious, not to make others look more suspicious.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:where did I lie?
You pretended not to know how experienced both TheLonging and Richard are.
That's a terrible way to play, because not only scum lies. Town lies to not reveal their power role (if they have one), and if we play by Lynch All Liars, it'd be a horrible way to play this game.
I'd say only scum have a need to lie, especially right now. No townies have even mentioned their power role, or have been asked about them. However, we know Pman knows TheLonging and Richard aren't "new players." If a townie lies about their role, we don't know until either they die or a cop investigation says otherwise.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP (again): http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... _All_Liars

Some highlights of that article:

-strongly encouraged by many long-time players
-Lynch anyone caught in a lie. They are most likely Scum, and if they aren't, then lynching them might teach them that they should not lie.
-Confusion and lies are two of the best weapons of Mafia
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:where did I lie?
You pretended not to know how experienced both TheLonging and Richard are.
I didn't pretend anything. Having played one game does not mean they are experienced. Especially when that game was 3/4 raw newbies.

I know I'm not one to talk, but TL and Richard are not "experienced". They might be good players, but they are not experienced.
ex·pe·ri·enced (k-spîr-nst)
adj.
1. Having had experience in an activity or in life in general: a highly experienced traveler.
2. Skilled or knowledgeable as the result of active participation or practice: consulted an experienced

Being that they've had 1)experience in an activity and 2) they are skilled or knowledgeable as the result of active participation or practice, they are experienced.

I just didn't like how you said that there is a "possibility" of them being new players when you know perfectly well how much they've played. And that was in response to an accusation by Bogre, which makes it look like you were trying to make an excuse for why you didn't vote for Richard or TheLonging, despite finding them suspicious.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:41 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Parama wrote:ITT soras misreps pman's statement
I did what? I quoted it word for word.

@Pman- No, that's not right at all. More like completed the game on Medium. That's pretty experienced, actually. They saw it through from beginning to end, just like TheLonging and Richard did.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:analysis of sorasgoof's scummy posts (summary, then my opinion in parentheses)

193- won't vote for Richard unless someone gives evidence not based on Richard's "noobiness" (he found Richard suspicious earlier in the thread?)
This is a bad thing how? Noobiness is not necessarily a scum-tell. Actually, it isn't at all. I'm not following you. I wanted more evidence before voting.
247- states possibility of a Richard/Navy scum team (lolwat? One post ago he said Richard wasn't suspicious)
I never said I didn't find Richard suspicious. I said I didn't find him suspicious enough to VOTE FOR. Again, you've provided false information.
249- tells Richard no one suspected him of attacking Navy (except he basically just did)
Damn, what? I said no one suspected him of attacking Navy until he told us he wasn't.
297- Votes Richard (You originally had suspicions of him, then didn't, and now all of a sudden do again?)
More like had vague suspicions, got more information, and felt comfortable voting. I don't think I ever said I didn't have suspicions of him AFTER saying I did. If that makes sense.
407- Unvotes Richard, suggests Richard investigate tonight. Says someone should protect him so mafia doesn't kill him (major speculating about night roles, gives mafia ideas
If you can explain to me why speculating on night roles is a bad thing, I might see your point of view here. Again, if I wanted to "give the mafia ideas", I would have told them at night. What don't you understand about that?
408- gives mafia idea to roleblock Richard, but says he might not believe Richard if he says he is roleblocked (all this deserves is a *headdesk*)
I already explained what I thought roleblocking was. Take it or leave it. Based on my previous definition, I thought it was something else, making what I said make sense
to me
436- tries to defend previous actions (not really working, imo)
What, did you think I'd let you guys walk all over me without defending myself? No.
439- see above ^
See above.
bunch of posts about role-blocking (basically giving the mafia ideas and somewhat noob-claiming)
You've brought up this point, and I've explained above.
bunch of posts where he tries to defend the giving mafia ideas and noob-claiming (not working imo)
Basically the same point you made above.
514- jumps onto my wagon (I realize that others might not find this scummy, but this is my reasoning: I know I am town, so therefore to me, sorasgoof might be scum trying to jump on a town wagon early [I understand that this argument wouldn't work for others to use because it isn't confirmed for them that I am town]) <-- I hope you understand what I am trying to convey there, I realize it is complicated.
Once again, there was ONE vote on you when I voted for you. That hardly constitutes a wagon.
In conclusion,
This almost seems like an OMGUS vote to me.

Overall, it seems like YOU are jumping on the wagon on me, along with an OMGUS vote.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Annachie wrote:More akin to tunnelling Soras.
I'm sorry, what do you mean by this? :?:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Fugitive wrote:
Also, lol @ everyone starting school tomorrow and with exams soon (Para, r2r, everyone else)
I don't start until Wednesday, so I should be able to contribute consistently until then. Unless I'm lynched, of course.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote:You're digging your own grave soras, here's some scummy stuff in the last post you made.

1. Claiming noobishness isn't scummy: yes it is,
newbishness can be an excuse for scummy actions
and makes the players have to debate over whether somebody really is scum of if they're just noobish.
Yes, CAN be. In my case, I honestly did not know the true function of a role-blocker.
2. If you voted for Richard because you had more information, why didn't you say it in your voting post? Seems more like you were waiting for either a wagon or somebody to call you out so you could look better.
Would you like to reread the post in which I voted Richard? I believe I made at least four points as to why I voted for him.
3. Yeah you can defend yourself, but do it with your actions, not making up ad-hoc reasoning after someone finds what you say scummy.
What do you mean "make up" reasoning? I am giving you THE reasons I did what I did. I'm not making anything up. Am I supposed to just let everything everyone says about me go by without explaining? No.
4. Doesn't matter if you were one of the first to vote for pman. It was wagoning because you added no new reasoning to your post, not because you voted the same person as someone else.
According to the wiki, bandwagoning is: "
Several Votes
on the same player to try to Lynch them or force them to roleclaim; especially used if the votes come in quick succession and without independent reasons."

I don't know where you got your definition from, but based on this one, I wasn't "bandwagoning."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
diddin wrote:1. Claiming noobishness isn't scummy: yes it is, newbishness can be an excuse for scummy actions and makes the players have to debate over whether somebody really is scum of if they're just noobish.
He's played a total of 0 games and this is his first. Granted he should have known what he was getting into, but he IS a noob.
I was in the Scorehero game, too. That one isn't over yet, but I was night killed a while ago.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:28 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Nicodemus wrote: How is this the least bit likely? If you really thought that the mafia RBer had the ability to block Richard's investigation of a random user, you were expecting the mafia to correctly guess Richard's one investigation out of 19! possibilities. That only occurs randomly every 1 out of 361 times. The situation has a 1/361 chance of occuring, but you felt the need to post it as a distinct possibility? How in the world does this help town more than it helps mafia/scumRichard?
I'm pretty sure that's still a 1 in 19 shot to do it once. I was saying that
if
he was roleblocked, (in my definition of the term), we would have to take it with a grain of salt.

I guess all I can do is
claim Vanilla Townie
at this point. You guys won't see sense, so I don't know what else to do. At least you won't lose a doctor or a cop or something.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EtherealCookie wrote:Yeah... Common role claim, I still don't believe it, your noobclaim and your speculations do not have you in good light in my eyes.
Well, you must be blind then.

If I'm lynched (pretty much inevitable at this point), I hope I was able to draw out at least a few members of the mafia/make them make mistakes.

Hopefully in my next game I'll be something other than a Vanilla Townie. I've played two games, and I've been a VT both times.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:Any last words before the end of the day, sora?
Last words? I guess that I hope the town picks up the pace. Lynching a townie on Day 1 isn't a very good way to start out.

Also, like I said before, I hope I drew out a few members of the mafia. I think a few of the people that voted for me are mafia, including Pman, and possibly Parama, EtheralCookie, and diddin.

Oh, and whoever hammers me. Be wary of whoever that is, too.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:33 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:Ok, lets lay this out:

You are lynched and flip town: Town is down one vote, but narrows the pool of potential scum to choose from tomorrow.

You are lynched and flip scum: Town is in luck. Killing a scum on Day 1 is a great starting point, and tomorrow, we may be able to determine who your partners were.

Either way, it looks like a good lynch for the town, in the long run. Any thoughts?
Wow, you've narrowed the pool by 1. So you're in favor of lynching a townie?

Also, @
p
man, there's not much else I can do at this point. Richard asked for my "last words," so before I die, I want to suspicions to be known.

And as for "distracting" you, that's your fault. Stop focusing on me and try to scum hunt. All I did was speculate on night actions, and everyone jumped all over me.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: That bolded letter in my above post is a lowercase p, just for you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOTP: In my post 588, that should say Also, @pman, there's not much else I can do at this point. Richard asked for my "last words," so before I die, I want my suspicions to be known."

The fifth word from the end should be "my," not "to." I hate typos.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Wow, you've narrowed the pool by 1. So you're in favor of lynching a townie?
If it helps us find scum tomorrow, then yes. A VT isn't really worth a lot to the town aside from voting. Cops and doctors (and of course JoaTs :P) are what the town really wants to keep. By lynching you, we are able to analyse those on your wagon and determine the scum, and we only lose one vote.
So you're willingly lynching a townie?

Because I'm at L-2 (I was at L-1), I think you've already gained as much information you're going to get.

If what you're telling me is the sentiment of the entire town, then I guess it isn't so bad. Just don't lose.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:@Pie, I had missed the unvote for sora that put him back at L-2 and I was under the impression he was still at L-1. I dislike the thought of hammering someone. But, with him back at L-2,
vote: sorasgoof

Pretty obvious why.
So...you didn't want to be the one to hammer me? Why not? You've already claimed Jack of all Trades, so you shouldn't be afraid of looking suspicious.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP: @Parama, it's my style of play. I dislike hammering someone if I'm unsure of their alignment. Putting someone at L-1 and hammering somebody are two completely different things, as I'm sure you know. I guess it's more of a confidence thing, being able to hammer someone. I personally don't really like the idea. As you said, somebody has to do it, I would just prefer it not to be me. If that makes sense.
If you're unsure of my alignment, why are you voting for me? Sounds like you just want me lynched, one way or another.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I've been thinking about this piece for a few hours now:

[quote="RichardGHP"
You are lynched and flip town: Town is down one vote, but narrows the pool of potential scum to choose from tomorrow.

Either way, it looks like a good lynch for the town, in the long run. Any thoughts?[/quote]

So it's not just me? ANY town lynch is okay in your eyes? Heck, why not eliminate every townie until LyLo? You'll have great odds then.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Tags are messed up. Sorry.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
If you flip scum, well, that's a good because scum is down one,
possibly a scum power role
Whoa, what? Where did that come from?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
Parama wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
If you flip scum, well, that's a good because scum is down one,
possibly a scum power role
Whoa, what? Where did that come from?
An entire mafia is not going to consist entirely of goons. That's just common sense. There's bound to be at least 1 power role among the mafia in a game of this size.
STOP FREAKING SPECULATING
He asked me where my comment came from, and I told him. I see no problem with that.

By the way, your post suggests that you could be a mafia-aligned PR, because you demand I stop "speculating". For all I know you could be a scum PR trying not to slip.

FoS: Parama
So you think everyone that told
me
to "stop speculating" is also a mafia-aligned PR? Dang, the mafia is really strong in this game. I don't want to count, but I'd say at least four or five people mentioned that I should stop speculating on both power roles and night kills. Why is Parama any more suspicious than any of the other people who have told players to stop speculating? Because it was directed at you?

Fos: RichardGHP
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote: it looks like both sora and richard have slipped. I would be willing to bet at least one of them are scum. Sora is still slightly scummier, for his backpedal.

sora is scummy for other things, but this is what you are using to back up your vote.
Based on what you just said, when I flip town (if I'm lynched), Richard is probably scum, right? Does anyone else feel this way?

Also, I haven't "slipped." I have nothing to let slip. I don't have any special powers or anything, nor do I have any more information than any of you do. I also haven't "backpedaled." I gave a legitimate reason for what I said. It may look like it to you, but
I
know I haven't done either of those things.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:Stopping in real quick...
RichardGHP wrote:By the way, your post suggests that you could be a mafia-aligned PR, because you demand I stop "speculating". For all I know you could be a scum PR trying not to slip.
1. Hey Richard! Hey! Hey, listen! Hey! Stop speculating. OH WHAT NOW

2. Hello pot, meet my friend kettle? Am I getting confused, or weren't you suspicious of sora for speculating?
That's different. It was
what sora was speculating about
that voids the hypocrisy put forth by my actions. By speculating about RBing, he was giving the mafia ideas. Regardless of his alignment, that's anti-town play. Speculating about the amount of power roles isn't really going to either help or hinder the mafia at this stage, the way I see it.
So it's okay when you do it, but when anyone else does it, it's scummy? No matter how you look at it, you were PR speculating. You're also bringing up the "giving mafia ideas" thing again. I don't know how many different ways we have to put it for you to understand. If I was really trying to give the mafia ideas, I would've done it at night.

Unvote: Pman

I'm thinking of returning my vote to you. The only reason I'm not is your claim.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Richard- Do you or do you not have a one-shot night kill? I've been meaning to ask you that for a while. I seem to remember you dodging the issue.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
That's different. It was
what sora was speculating about
that voids the hypocrisy put forth by my actions. By speculating about RBing, he was giving the mafia ideas. Regardless of his alignment, that's anti-town play. Speculating about the amount of power roles isn't really going to either help or hinder the mafia at this stage, the way I see it.
So it's okay when you do it, but when anyone else does it, it's scummy? No matter how you look at it, you were PR speculating. You're also bringing up the "giving mafia ideas" thing again. I don't know how many different ways we have to put it for you to understand. If I was really trying to give the mafia ideas, I would've done it at night.

Unvote: Pman

I'm thinking of returning my vote to you. The only reason I'm not is your claim.
I understand what you're trying to say, I just don't believe it. You completely misinterperated my post.

Yes, I was PR speculating. But you were RB speculating. BIG difference.

Preview Edit: No sora, I do not have a one-shot nightkill. As I have stated numerous times, my abilities are investigation, protection, roleblock and commute. All one-shot.
You know what? I'm a very intelligent person. I find it hard to believe that I've "misunderstood" almost every one of your posts. That's not the first time I've seen that from you.

Also, RB speculating is still PR speculation. Not quite getting you there.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

InflatablePie wrote:I have a question that I'd like to pose at Rich and sora. I will probably follow this question up with another after I get my answers.

Do you each fully believe that the other is scum?
I know this doesn't exactly answer your question, but if he hadn't claimed a pro-town power role, I would've kept my original vote on him. I thought he was mafia for most of the beginning of the game (well, after the RVS period), but I thought he was telling the truth about his role. Now, however, I'm starting to get very suspicious (again). If his claim wasn't in place, I'd be voting for him.

So yeah, I think there's a high possibility that he lied about his role and that he is scum.

Also, that was a great question. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: When I say "If his claim wasn't in place, I'd be voting for him," I'm not necessarily ruling out voting for him anyway.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote:
FoS: RichardGHP. Unless something is shown in the NK or someone slips up big, you're probably getting my vote next round. I think both you and soras are scum at this point, the only thing keeping me off you right now is the potential that you actually may have useful Jack abilities,
soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to
I'm pretty sure I don't need anyone to ask before claiming. I was at L-1 at the time, so I thought it was in order.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Sorry for that whole quote being bolded. I only meant for "soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to" to be bolded.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
diddin wrote:
FoS: RichardGHP. Unless something is shown in the NK or someone slips up big, you're probably getting my vote next round. I think both you and soras are scum at this point, the only thing keeping me off you right now is the potential that you actually may have useful Jack abilities, soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to.
you think that BOTH sora and Rich are scum? You think their back and forth are bussing? Why?
I think they're trying to drive suspicion from themselves, so that when one of them flips scum, the other one looks more innocent. On the side, Richard is trying to put suspicion on Parama, which could reduce the attention on both of them.
So when I flip Vanilla Townie, what are you going to think then? Are you still going to think Richard is scum?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

InflatablePie wrote:Let's say, hypothetically, you were to place a bet that the other is scum. Would you bet your survival that the other is scum? In other words, if the other one of you ISN'T scum, we get to lynch you tomorrow.

Would you be willing to place this bet at this time?
If he had not claimed JoaT, then I would take that bet. At this point, I'm not
quite
sure I would.

I have a question for you, Pie- do you think that lynching me, a townie, would give sufficient information to warrant my lynching?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:I would've asked this sooner, but I was away:

Again, @Richard/sora.

Let's say, hypothetically, you were to place a bet that the other is scum. Would you bet your survival that the other is scum? In other words, if the other one of you ISN'T scum, we get to lynch you tomorrow.

Would you be willing to place this bet at this time?

(I'm not proposing this, it's purely hypothetical)
I wouldn't bet my survival on it, but I still find it pretty damn likely that he is scum,
or a significant other anti-town role
Where are you
getting
this from? I'm not even a
town
power role, much less a mafia power role.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: I guess an "anti-town" role isn't the same as a "mafia" role, but either way, my point stands. I have no special abilities.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:@sora: I'm making it up as I go along. How else do you think I get these stupid suggestions? :roll:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, so I can't really respond.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:@sora: I'm making it up as I go along. How else do you think I get these stupid suggestions? :roll:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, so I can't really respond.
Noooooooo, I was being sincere.

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Sue me.
Is sarcasm really in your best interests right now? Also, why the hostility?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Annachie wrote:
Pie(?) asked a simple question.
Soras appeared to duck it, Richard answered right up.
I hope you aren't talking about this question:
InflatablePie wrote:I have a question that I'd like to pose at Rich and sora. I will probably follow this question up with another after I get my answers.

Do you each fully believe that the other is scum?
I answered with some background information, finishing up with "
So yeah, I think there's a high possibility that he lied about his role and that he is scum," while all Richard said was "I find it incredibly likely."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Fugitive wrote:@ TheLonging, sora, diddin, and Richard - Who are your top 3 town and scum suspects? with some description. I don't need huge descriptions as I've been reading posts, maybe just little bulleted lists. but post what you like no matter how long or short as I can't make you answer me (obviously).
(These lists are in no particular order)

Town:

-Annachie: He isn't posting much, but when he does, he seems to be a "mediator" of sorts. He seems willing to look at both sides of a situation.

-Nicodemus: Again, he doesn't exactly post as much as the rest of us, but when he does, it's usually very informative. He seems to be playing with a generally pro-town attitude.

-InflatablePie: Actively scum-hunting; asking great questions.

Scum:

diddin- Rarely posts, but doesn't really "lurk," per se. Claims I'm "digging my hole deeper," but doesn't really provide any additional content, other than what had already been said. The content he supplied was flawed.

RichardGHP- He won't listen to reason. Hypocritical, arrogant, and extremely paranoid. He thinks everyone's out to get him.

pman- Hasn't posted in a while. However, when he was trying to find "evidence" against me, all he could do was quote all of my posts and fail at explaining why they were scummy (which they weren't, which is why he failed).

Scum:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

Post by sorasgoof »

If you guys lynch me (seemingly the most likely candidate for today) tonight, would you lynch Richard tomorrow? Pretty much everyone thinks that one of us is scum, so when I'm lynched and flip townie, everyone should go after Richard, right? Based on what you're telling me, that's the logical course of action.

Basically, though I really don't want to be lynched, I'd be willing to die if it would
help the town
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
soras, seriously, you're just digging yourself into a deeper hole. It sounds a lot like you are scum trying to take a town power role down with you. If you were town, you wouldn't target a specific person that the town should lynch tomorrow (much less a claimed JOAT), you would let the town make the best decision at that point in time.

And in response to your accusation that I voted you without evidence, then everyone would have. It is true that I was not able to come up with much evidence of my own, but that was because everyone had already pointed out so many of your scummy actions. Obviously I'm not going to withhold my vote simply because all of the reasons you were acting scummy had already been taken.
I'm tired of this "digging yourself a deeper hole" BS. Everyone is saying that either "sorasgoof or Richard is scum." If you lynch me today, you'll see that I'm a townie. What are you going to do tomorrow? Rescind your earlier statement that you believe one of us was scum? Why do you always try to make something out of nothing? You're intentionally going through my posts, nitpicking every "scummy" thing.

Oh, and what are these "so many scummy actions?" I'd like to hear it from you, in your own words. I'd also like an explanation of why YOU think each is scummy.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Also, @mod, you have Parama voting both Richard and me in the latest vote count.

Thanks for pointing it out. It's fixed now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and what are these "so many scummy actions?" I'd like to hear it from you, in your own words. I'd also like an explanation of why YOU think each is scummy.
The way you have been talking in the entire thread it seems like you know who is town and who's not, and you are speculating mafia night actions, when no townie knows the mafia roles. I personally believe when you mentioned RB's, it was a scum slip. You tried to defend it later on with "the mafia obviously has to have a role blocker", and that wasn't working for me, I think you know whether the mafia has a role blocker, and you slipped by using what you know to try to act like town.
SPEC-U-LATING mafia night actions. We've been over this. If I was SPEC-U-LATING, then I did not know (and still don't) ANYONE's role. I don't get what you guys aren't getting.

Also, you think I've been scummy the ENTIRE thread? You were suspicious of me before the reasons you listed occured? Why? Is that why you voted for me during the RVS stage? Because you know I'm a townie?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:The way you have been talking in the entire thread it seems like you know who is town and who's not.
pman5595 wrote:And no, you have not been scummy the entire thread, you have been scummy recently, ever since your first post about roleblockers. That was more of a miscommunication between my brain and my fingers when I was typing.
So it's okay when
you
make contradictory statements, but when I do, it's scummy? Why is your explanation any more valid than mine?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:The way you have been talking in the entire thread it seems like you know who is town and who's not.
pman5595 wrote:And no, you have not been scummy the entire thread, you have been scummy recently, ever since your first post about roleblockers. That was more of a miscommunication between my brain and my fingers when I was typing.
So it's okay when
you
make contradictory statements, but when I do, it's scummy? Why is your explanation any more valid than mine?
seriously? I said in my post that it was never what I meant. I meant you have been acting scummy since your first post about role-blockers.
And I
meant
that I didn't know the true power of a role-blocker, and no one believed my explanation. I'm asking you why your explanation is more valid. Yes, I'd like a third explanation. You didn't explain yourself the first two times.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote: @Fugi: my 3 prime suspects are:

1.sorasgoof: generally just makes scummy statements and tries to noobclaim and bus Richard.
So you still think BOTH of us are mafia? Also, bussing goes both ways, pretty much. In your view, you don't think Richard is "bussing" me?

Of course, it really isn't bussing at all. Bussing requires both people to be mafia. :/
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:Question; an @everyone voting for Rich, since there's been some of those popping up:

Do you all realize you're voting for a provable? Admittedly, I made the same mistake when I voted for him earlier on, but I'm wondering why you guys would be so eager to change back your votes even after the discussion of letting Rich live for another day.
Yeah, but I really don't believe his claim. If it's true, I'm going to smack my head hard, but I really honestly don't believe him, just for all the things he's done throughout the game. I voted him back because of something scummy he's done/said to sorasgoof, but I think I am willing to give him a day. If he provides something on an investigation I'm willing to believe him for sure. Again I don't believe the claim but I am willing to try.

Unvote: RichardGHP

So you still believe I'm the best lynch? You'd better think wisely about this.

At this point, I think I've done just about everything I can to defend myself. If anyone else has any questions, please ask me.

I'd like to know, however, how many people really think, deep inside, that I'm scum.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:I posted my reasons for thinking you're scum. I believe Richard is the best lynch if he's lying about his JoaT. I really think he's scum, but I don't want to risk a potential JoaT, so I unvoted him. I really do think you're scum, but I also think Richard is scum. However the chance that he's JoaT leads me to not lynching him for one day; if he lies he's most likely getting the ax. I also think diddin is scum, but I haven't paid much attention to him throughout the game, so I don't know how good of a lynch he is. You're the only other one left I think is scum.
So yet another person thinks Richard and I are bussing each other? Unbelievable.

Also, that crack about diddin is a little strange. What I got from that is this: "I'm not going to bother looking at diddin's posts, because I already think sorasgoof is scum."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:I didn't say you two were bussing. Point out where I said that.
If you don't think that, then why did you post this?
TheLonging wrote:I really do think you're scum, but I also think Richard is scum.
If you think we are both scum, then you must also believe we are bussing.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
I didn't say you two were bussing
. Point out where I said that.
TheLonging wrote:
Yes I believe you're grabbing at each other's necks
, but I do think you two are scum (just don't know if one of you really are town)
Based on this, either you:

1. Believe we are both scum
2. Believe one of us is scum

I couldn't find the real one hidden behind your contradictory statements, sorry. Based on what you've said, you don't think we are bussing. We're grabbing at each others' necks. If we aren't bussing, one of us must be town. If so, than this:
I really do think you're scum, but I also think Richard is scum.
is what is really messing me up. Yes, it's getting very complicated.

Also, yes, I read your post about diddin. I'm just finding hard to believe that you'd vote for someone because of night role speculation over someone who votes using flawed logic, lurks, bandwagons, and votes for a No Lynch on Day 1.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 am

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:Just came in as a replacement...starting to read through this HUGE thread and I'm fascinated you guys have 32 pages and you're not really close to coming to an agreement on a lynch. As a read, I smell scum in a few places
Yeah, but it seems like I'm close. :(

After you're done reading through the thread, I'll be interested in hearing who you think the top 3 scum suspects are.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote: But I would vote him [RichardGHP] off just in case he is jack of all trades...if he doesn't give us some info after day 2/3, I'd start accusing him.
So...you want to vote him off why? What do you mean "just in case" he is a JoaT? Jack of all Trades are beneficial to the town, usually.

Also, I'd say if he doesn't give us some information by Day TWO we need to seriously start accusing him.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: But I would vote him [RichardGHP] off just in case he is jack of all trades...if he doesn't give us some info after day 2/3, I'd start accusing him.
So...you want to vote him off why? What do you mean "just in case" he is a JoaT? Jack of all Trades are beneficial to the town, usually.

Also, I'd say if he doesn't give us some information by Day TWO we need to seriously start accusing him.
Dang...another mistake...that should have been wouldn't...by the general tone of my paragraph you should be able to tell I meant to say "wouldn't"
Ah, that makes much more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CryMeARiver wrote:btw, accusations will be in by the end of the weekend...I have a calling during the week...it's called a life, lol
Join the party... >.>

Does ANYONE get any free time anymore? :lol:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Bogre wrote:@CrymeaRiver

Sorasgoof hasn't been the only person to call out Pman. I've given thoughts on him (and am still currently voting him), as well as a couple others.
I'm pretty sure Fugitive said I was the only one to call out Pman, not CMAR. Just so you know.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP:
Fugitive wrote: Scum: I like that you're the only one to call pman out...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 am

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:maybe I am missing something, how do we know their number =4?
That is
exactly
what I thought when I read his post.

Also, it wouldn't be that easy to fake an investigation. What if there are two mafia groups (I'm not speculating- I'm just pointing out a flaw in the "easy investigation" thing)? If he were scum, he wouldn't know if the person he was investigating was a townie or a member of another mafia group.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@CMAR:

Apparently EtherealCookie had his vote on me before he left. You said you don't find me scum, so are you going to lift that vote?

Also, just as a heads-up, we have a little less than 2 weeks until the deadline.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DragonsofSummer wrote:We don't know there are 4. It is just an average number for a normal game this size. So I am guessing, and trying to fit groups into 4s, if later it becomes known that it is more or less than that I will have to realign my analysis to work with the new information.
So...you're speculating.

See, guys? It's pretty much unavoidable. In my case, as with many others in this game alone, the speculation is meant to help.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I agree that we need to lynch someone, but not necessarily
today
. >.>

However, my top three scum list is:

1. pman
2. diddin
3. possible CCARaven

You guys already know I think pman is suspicious, as I already had my vote on him at one point, but I'll go back through the thread and pick the scummiest.

Also, I think someone said on this page that pman isn't as scummy as he was before (TheLonging actually said this). Why? Is it because he's been semi-lurking, and he hasn't been able to slip up?

If I'm lynched, I think you guys need to take a serious look at both pman and Richard. And possibly Dragonsofsummer.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Number 3 on the above list should say "possibly."
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Add Richard to the list. I completely forgot about him.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Though I think the sudden semi-wagon on DoS is a little strange, I do agree with you.

The only thing I can add is that he faith in my "scuminess" hasn't wavered at all. Even other people who believed I was scum have began to reevaluate. I'm actually very grateful for this. Maybe we'll lynch scum on Day 1 instead of "settling" for a townie.

Also, I've had suspicions of DoS for a while. I believe I made a post a day or two ago saying that we need to watch him.

So, I'm going to
vote Dragonsofsummer
, at the risk of being seen as a bandwagoner. >.>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

diddin wrote:EBWOP: Not liking the "I don't like the DoS wagon, but what the hell, I'll hop on anyways!" post from sora.
I almost didn't vote for him because I knew it'd look like a bandwagon. That's one of the problems of one person stating so much information. However, I did try to add at least one piece of information, and a few pages ago, I started to begin to become suspicious of him. I believe I said we need to "watch him." I don't have time to quote myself right now, but I have had suspicions of him for a few days, at least.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Fine lynch me. For anyone who might care to look back at it later, Parama is my 4th on that list. I am very tired of all the ridiculous scum tells that everyone is writing off to newbie play in this game, and I would rather be lynched to give people some perspective than replaced with someone else at this point.
You're getting pretty testy, considering you only have four votes on you at this point.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
diddin wrote:
In other words, noobclaim. Research a role before you claim it.
*headdesk/facepalm*

For your information, I actually did research the JoaT after the varying alignment thing was brought up, and I only found him in the "Protagonistic" section.

I for one am sick and tired of people saying I'm noobclaiming when I'm not.
On a sort of related note, I'm sick and tired of seeing the term "headdesk."

Are we going to wait until the deadline to make ill-advised votes? I think the closer we get to the deadline, the more hastily those that don't have votes on someone will make votes. (Did that make sense?)

I think we do need to come to a consensus. If we don't, it'll end with a no-lynch, which won't do any good at all.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Wow, diddin. That was an...*ahem*... great defense.

For me, it's definitely down to diddin and DoS for today's lynch. Diddin has been on my list for longer, so I'm tempted to change, but I'll keep my vote on DoS for now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

TheLonging wrote:
DoS: Not a good way to get rid of suspicion but I think you would only say that if you weretown and frustrated at us.
So this:
DragonsofSummer wrote:Fine lynch me. For anyone who might care to look back at it later, Parama is my 4th on that list. I am very tired of all the ridiculous scum tells that everyone is writing off to newbie play in this game, and I would rather be lynched to give people some perspective than replaced with someone else at this point.
is more pro-town than this?
diddin wrote:Well, if you are so hell-bent on lynching me, go ahead, and enjoy your townie lynch.
I think both of them are pretty strange. I don't think one is more pro-town than the other.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I'd like to hear a final statement from diddin. A
real
defense, this time.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Parama wrote:diddin would make a good lynch and get us some info on the scum.
I'm curious, what do you think we'll learn from his lynch? I'm not doubting you, I just want to know what you think.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Parama wrote: You are scum, DragonsofSummer...
In the incredibly unlikely event that he isn't scum
, he's still the most anti-town player by far.
Parama wrote: If DoS flips scum, which is unlikely...
Wait, so you don't think DoS is scum? I'm seriously confused know. In the first post I quoted, you said that he is definitely scum. Now you're saying it's "unlikely" that he'll flip scum. You've got some 'splanin' to do.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Day 1 is FINALLY over. I can't wait until tomorrow (game-time). I'm going into mega-beast-scum-hunter-mode. Unless the IB program catches up with me, in which case I'll be in mini-beast-scum-hunter-mode.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:Investigated Nicodemus for leading the wagon on a townie lynch, no result.
So, what does that mean? What exactly was the information your investigation was supposed to return? A simple innocent/guilty result?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 am

Post by sorasgoof »

FoS: DizzyIzzy

Wow, where in the world did that claim-request come from? Even a simple explanation before requesting that claim would've been nice. But to come straight out and ask that way, completely disregarding Richard's situation. No.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
NavyCherub wrote:Dizzy, why do you want me to claim all of a sudden?

On the topic of Richard's investigation, I think that I buy Richard's claim for now. Having two people with commuter abilities is definitely not a reason for it to be false.
The why is unimportant. The fact that you claim is not.
Why do you expect him to claim just because you ask him to? He doesn't have any reason to claim.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 am

Post by sorasgoof »

It seems there was a mafia roleblocker after all. It wasn't such a far-fetched idea now, was it? Dizzy, I can see why you wanted him to vote without a reason, sort of. If you had given him a reason, it probably would have given him more time to think, first of all, and he might've been more capable of dodging your suspicion.

Vote: NavyCherub
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP:
sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!
Why, because my guess that there was a mafia roleblocker came true?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Well, it wasn't really a guess. It was more of a "what-if" type thing, but you guys know what I mean.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry for being inactive lately. School has been torturous, and in my free time, I've been playing Halo. For a detailed explanation, you can look at my latest post on Scorehero. I don't feel like typing it all out again, and copy/pasting just isn't the same.

Anyway, this game is a lot easier to keep up with than the Scorehero game. Not as much has happened in the time I've missed. I'll try to catch up on what little I haven't read by today and post some thoughts tonight or something.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:cry what has sora done you deem town?
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you always trying to call me out, whether you realize it or not. You seemed to be one of the front runners in my lynch, IIRC. Then, after Navy was lynched, you said "sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!" Would you like to explain why?

Then, in post 1186, you randomly ask Bogre what his thoughts are on me. Why? It seems like you're being very narrow-minded here.

The last post I can remember is the post I quoted above. Why ask solely about me? I believe there were two or three other people in his town list. Though I believe he has stated his feelings on Dizzy and Richard, I don't remember him saying anything about Konowa or Pie. Why would you only ask him to explain why he thinks I'm town?

Anyway, now that I have that off of my chest, I'd like to address TheLonging. The ONLY reason I can think of that TheLonging would want Richard to investigate him is if he has a role that comes up innocent, even if he's mafia (i.e.- Godfather). A few of his last posts have been very AtE-y.

Also, I LITERALLY lol'ed when I saw this quote:
Is it bad to admit mistakes?
I seem to remember you and pretty much everyone else jumping all over me for my mistake on Day 1. But no, when YOU make a mistake, it's fine.

Oh, wait. I just found an even funnier post:
It was an honest mistake, I wanted to vote for Navy, but I accidently typed in Richard.
...heh...heh.....OMGWTFHAHAHA. :lol:

Can you point out when this happened? I can't find it. If this happened AFTER suspicion started on Navy, then you're almost definitely scum in my eyes. "I wanted to vote for Navy, the most OBVIOUS scum candidate, but I've found a way to 'vote' for him without actually doing it! I'll 'accidentally' vote for Richard! Genius!"

Mega FoS: TheLonging
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Let me start off by pointing out the fact that there is NOTHING that needs to be "paraphrased" if you're a Vanilla Townie. In fact, all you said was that you were a Vanilla Townie. There was no paraphrased information in the post in which you claimed. Also, I don't get why you wouldn't just highlight, copy, paste it from your role PM instead of clicking quote, but whatever. Also, you could have known that Vanilla Townie was highlighted in green from looking at the front page. I said before that I didn't think you did that, but now I'm really starting to think that something is up here.
TheLonging wrote: Sorasgoof has a Major FoS on me because of my mistake, and he is suspicious of me, yet doesn't vote for me. Anyone else you find more scummy than me soras? DedicatedScribe outright bandwagons me, and his reason for voting for me is flimsy at best. If there is in fact a godfather and I get lynched, you guys better find that godfather.
No, I don't find anyone more suspicious than you. I wanted an AtE-free defense, but that's all I've seen. Also, it was a Mega FoS, not a Major FoS. :lol:

That last line I quoted, "If there is in fact a godfather and I get lynched, you guys better find that godfather" is so stupid to me. First of all, it seems like yet another petty attempt at convincing us that you're town. Second, it was pretty silly of you to tell us to do that. It's not like we wouldn't have anyway!

Vote: TheLonging
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Amished (I think). How do I think I've played this game? I think that despite what most people think of me, I've genuinely been trying to help the town. That whole "Mafia Roleblocker" thing I brought up still baffles me today- WHY WAS THAT SCUMMY? Without getting too far into WiFoM, I can't FATHOM a reason why I would've mentioned a mafia roleblocker if I knew there was one. I simply would have told (asked) Navy to block Richard that night to make him look stupid. Also, I don't see why the fact that there is a mafia roleblocker makes me any more scummy (@ CKD).

Overall, I've tried to be helpful, and I think I've played a good game. Other than speculating about a mafia roleblocker, and not knowing what a roleblocker does, the former of which apparently being bad play, I think I've played a better game than my first Scorehero game.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Speaking of Scorehero, I need to get back to that game.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Hey guys, I'm still here. It's just that I've made my case and voted, and nothing else has really happened, so I haven't had much to say.

Also, the deadlines are WAY too long. Just sayin'.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Posting just to say that I'm here. Suspicions of a player I previously had suspicions of have risen again, and I'm working on the case. It should be ready either tonight or tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

My suspicions of pman have started coming back lately. I was going to do an ISO read, but I don't have time. I was playing Halo all day, and if I don't do this right now, I probably won't have time tomorrow. There's just something about him I can't quite place, but I really think he's mafia. Therefore, I'll just say why I think he's suspicious.

I've been suspicious of pman since Day 1, as you all probably remember. However, I'd like to just point out a few of the reasons I was suspicious at that time.

-Said that the RVS was stupid, yet went on to place an RVS vote and then BLATANTLY bandwagons on Fugitive, who flipped town.
-He was the first (well, he thought he was) one to vote for TheLonging (flipped town). True, I did vote for TheLonging. But that was on Day 3, after TheLonging had begun to really start acting scummy. At the time pman voted for him, I was actually defending TheLonging.
-Eager to get a claim from TheLonging
-Very wishy-washy about his suspicions on TheLonging/Richard (sets-up a bandwagon scenario in which he could vote for either and not be considered scummy)
-In his 33rd post, in his attempt at explaining why he was being soft on TheLonging, he basically quotes a rule saying that we should have fun, and not be to serious. Seriously? Come on. You can be aggressive and still be within the boundaries of the game. Look at Parama, Pie, and others who fit that bill. Are they aggressive? Yes. Are they breaking rules? No. I'm getting this huge vibe from this post that you knew TheLonging was town, and you unvoted because of it. Also, the wagon on TheLonging had started to die down by this time, so I'm guessing you felt the need to jump off, too.
-That whole "TheLonging/Richard are new players/I'm not going to commit" scenario I originally voted for him for.

At this point, I'd like to take some time to address his 39th post. This post is FULL of BS, mostly aimed at me. Note: This is not an OMGUS at all. If he had done this on anyone else, I would've thought it was suspicious, not just because it was me.

Point 1:

-His first point is SO HYPOCRITICAL I can't even believe it. He says that I won't vote for Richard because I was reluctant to vote because of Richard's noobiness. SERIOUSLY? Like you'd been doing the whole time to that point? What happened to this:
pman5595 wrote: -I FoSed TL and Richard because they were acting scummy. I didn't vote because I thought there was still the possibility that they were just new players.
I just can't believe how you called me out for this when YOU did it yourself.

Point 2:

COMPLETELY misconstrues my meaning. Absolutely scummy in my eyes. I never said I didn't find Richard scummy.

Points 3-4:

Another horrid paraphrase/false information. I said no one suspected Richard of attacking Navy until he told us he wasn't, but pman just couldn't leave it at that. He had to turn it into something scummy.

Points 5-10:

All almost exactly the same thing. Saying that I was giving the mafia ideas, etc. Completely illogical, considering I would have waited until night to give the mafia any sort of idea.

Last point:

Jumps on my bandwagon, almost an OMGUS (I had voted for him not too long before).

Let me get back on track, here.

-Constant attention on Malpascp (frustrated that your mafia buddy isn't participating?)
-His 49th post- No, I think YOU know who's mafia/roleblocker/etc. Says that I've been scummy the ENTIRE thread (later goes on to say I've only been scummy recently).
-54th post- Imagine the outbreak if you had voted with no reasoning? Oh, like how you did with me? I'm surprised there WASN'T an outbreak.
-Takes a two day break (convenient- suspicion had started to form on him. He needed to sink back into the shadows)
-States suspicion of diddin (ANOTHER townie)
States suspicion of DoS (ANOTHER townie)
-Votes Diddin (townie)
-Oh, too many votes on townies. He had to throw a mafia vote in there. (NavyCherub) Goes on to say "Please be scum, Navy." Come on. You knew already.

What brought him back into my view was his eagerness to jump on CCARaven at the beginning of Day 4. That was the last straw, honestly.

IN CONCLUSION

Hey, that basically was an ISO read. I hope you've read this far. I'm about 99 percent positive that you're either mafia or the SK. And you know what? It doesn't really matter. You've played an absolutely scummy game, and you've managed to stay under the radar until this point. Not anymore.

Vote: pman5595
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
How the HELL do you know that he knew already? Answer this ASAP please.

FoS sorasgoof.

Lack of sora vote is attributed to Raven's scum-like actions shown at the top of the post.
You, more than anyone else in this game (well, maybe not CKD), REALLY piss me off. I'm tired of this "ANSWER ME NOW PL0X123" mentality from you. To answer your question, though, I was trying to reinforce the fact that I think he was bussing Navy. What do you have to say to that? Are you going to ask me fifty more questions? Come on, CKD, you ask a few too. I know you're DYING to.

Also, you didn't vote for me because of Raven. What if the Raven situation hadn't happened? You would've voted for me? Just because I put together a case that YOU don't agree with?

Finally, ANYTHING can be any type of "tell," depending on how you see it. I do not agree with you in the slightest that bandwagoning is a null-tell. Also, concern over a lurker is a "MAJOR town-tell?" Another opinion from you; I see it a different way.

Here's my list of questions for you all. I hate doing this, but it seems to be the new thing around here. Oh, and I EXPECT YOU ALL TO ANSWER!@#or ELsE!!!@#1

1. @pman- why haven't you responded to my post?
2. @everyone- who do you think is not town?
3. @Richard- Are you going to answer this question? Either way, continue to question 4.
4. @Richard- Are you going to answer this question? Either way, return to question 3.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, and this whole "meta" argument is REALLY stupid. I don't get what you're arguing about.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:1. Misinterpretation. I said ASAP, not "NOW PL0X123". :roll:
2. Exaggeration. You're only making yourself more suspicious now.
I'm just going to address this part of your post before I go to bed. DON'T even pretend like you haven't had a very pushy, questioning attitude this entire game. I'm telling you right now that I'm tired of it. There's no need for it. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I really don't care. But after you make a case on someone, you tend to drop a question in there for a random person who hasn't been in the conversation at all (mostly me, and I actually have been a part of many conversations).

As for your second point, maybe I was exaggerating a TINY bit. Like I said, I'm fed up with your attitude towards me this game. Sorry if I came off as a bit harsh. And I really don't care if you think I'm suspicious at this point. I haven't done anything suspicious. I've made my case against a person I believe is scum, and if you don't agree/think my case is suspicious, then I'm sorry for you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

[quote="RichardGHP"
]Even if you aren't, you are still playing anti-town
. You lurk, tunnel and wish-wash vote in combination with your lurking. Can we please lynch him now?[/quote]

That's fine if you think he's scum (I, for one, do not), but don't you think that this late in the game we should really try not to lynch a townie? I'd rather have an anti-town playing townie alive than a mafioso.

Anyway, this game is coming to a stand still. I do think that we need to come together for a lynch, but how do we do that if WE DON'T AGREE?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

No, pman, I still think you're scum. I just don't feel like going through each of your counterarguments. What with all of this homework and Halo 3, I don't have time. :lol: Your arguments started out okay, and COMPLETELY fell apart when you started to defend your 39th post. Also, when I said I didn't like the way you jumped on Raven, I meant that I didn't like the way you jumped on him after you started to receive some suspicion the day before. It felt like you were trying to deflect it.

Also, I don't really have a reason for thinking Raven is town. It's more of a gut feeling than anything.

I'm willing to bet that there's only one mafia member left and one serial killer. That would bring our percentage of anti-town to town to 25% (at the beginning of the game), which I've read is normal. If there are two mafia left, and one serial killer, that would be 30%, which is still within the realm of possibility, I guess, but that's beginning to stretch things, I think.

Anyway, the only person that I have any suspicions on at this point are pman. Carry on.

Oh, and here's something I just thought of. If we lynch pman, I think we gain some valuable information on both Raven and me. If he flips scum, then that almost clears us. If he flips town, then I wouldn't have a problem being lynched.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 am

Post by sorasgoof »

CCARaven4 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:If we lynch pman, I think we gain some valuable information on both Raven and me. If he flips scum, then that almost clears us. If he flips town, then I wouldn't have a problem being lynched.
I completely agree with your logic, but it doesn't have to be pman that we lynch, it can be any of us. If I get lynched now, and I flip town, then you're clear and pman should be the next lynch, and if I flip scum, then you're the next lynch and pman's town. Same if you get lynched for me and pman. It doesn't matter who gets lynched at this point, as long as it's one out of us three, and I'm okay with it being me because if I can give my 'life' to lynch scum (pman), it'll help the town and that's good.
Yeah, that makes sense. It doesn't necessarily have to be pman, I guess. Also, we can't be 100% sure that ANY of us three are scum, but because I know I'm a townie, and I think you are, that leaves pman. I just find him to be the scummiest person in the game right now, and I'm
almost
completely sure he's scum. Heck, I'm almost sure enough to volunteer to be the lynch today on the condition that he gets lynched tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
Game Related: MOVE FASTER! POST MORE! KILL RAVEN MORE! GOGOGO
You seem to be very eager. Too eager. If Raven is lynched and he flips townie, I'd say you're the lynch for tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Wow. Scorehero is down AND mafiascum is moving very slowly. I entered my previous post at 12:21 and it just now went through...

The time now is 12:39. I wonder how long it'll take for this post to go through...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
Game Related: MOVE FASTER! POST MORE! KILL RAVEN MORE! GOGOGO
You seem to be very eager. Too eager. If Raven is lynched and he flips townie, I'd say you're the lynch for tomorrow.
I pushed for a TL lynch and he flipped townie. Does that make me scum? No. You seem to forget, TOWN DO NOT KNOW WHO MAFIA IS! If pman is scum, he's doing a pretty good job at it, but Raven flipping townie will not seal the deal for me.
No, but you seem to be forgetting that MAFIA DOES KNOW WHO TOWN IS (in a one-mafia game, which I'm assuming this is at this point).

Also, the way you pushed for a TL lynch was a little different. I don't seem to remember you pining for a lynch at L-2. You made your case, and you kind of just let it happen. Pman seems to be very eager. That in and of itself IS NOT SCUMMY, but if Raven happens to be a townie, then I find it scummy. Your case, once again, was different. Enough evidence has been brought forward to basically clear you from being mafia, which is why your case on TheLonging wasn't scummy to me. If you hadn't had all of that evidence that basically cleared you, I would've thought you were scummy too.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:No, but you seem to be forgetting that MAFIA DOES KNOW WHO TOWN IS (in a one-mafia game, which I'm assuming this is at this point).
a) we appear to have a serial killer, so no, they don't.

b) On what are you basing this "One Scum" theory?
a- Okay. But the mafia knows who isn't mafia. The town doesn't know who isn't town, unless we receive information.
b- Wouldn't Tarballs have noted which mafia the dead mafia members came from if there was more than one mafia group? In my last game, our mod did, after one of each was killed (I think that's when he revealed them).
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:You need to express yourself more clearly, so that people don't think you're assuming that there is only one scum team member left.
Oh, I can see where that could have been confusing. Sorry. :oops:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Before I give you my case, Dizzy, I just want to ask everyone to start contributing a little more. I don't want this game to completely stall.

viewtopic.php?p=2100676#2100676

This is my case on pman. I'd just c/p, but that'd take more room on this page. Also, I've been back through the thread. When the wagon on me on Day 1 started to fall apart, I said that I thought that there were at least one or two scum on my wagon. Richard and pman were the two that I remember naming specifically, and I don't think Richard is mafia anymore. I've been suspicious of pman pretty much all game, and I will be DEAD SURPRISED if he turns out anything other than mafia.

I am, however, interested in who everyone's suspects are (the ones that haven't voted). With the deadline quickly approaching, I think that if everyone gets their thoughts out in text, it'll help us get back on track.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DocPotter wrote: I was checking the DoS wagon again, seeing who voted and when.
NavyCherub made an excuse to stay off of the wagon, which is weird because he had been on all of them otherwise.
4 - DragonsofSummer (Parama, RichardGHP, TheLonging, sorasgoof)
Then R2R votes to be fifth, then Richard unvoted.

I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.

Unvote, Vote Sorosgoof

Day 1 voting/wagon patterns paint a bad picture of the Goof. Much worse that R2R's interactions with known scum
If this is your entire reason for voting for me, you have a very weak case indeed. You're voting me because Pie unvoted me due to more discussion? I had no control over whether or not Pie wanted to do that.

Also, what does that bit about NavyCherub have to do with me? Nothing.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: By your logic, CKD should also be scum. Do you think that?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DocPotter wrote:Soras' wagon is a big one. It's something that now really shows up with Amished's flip. It could be a nothing, but it is well worth a really good look, and some pressure.
Based on your claim and Konowa's claims, I will not feel any pressure. I know I'm a townie, and quite frankly, both your claims against me and Konowa's claims are absolutely laughable. You're coming at me with bogus claims, based on what Pie did, not me. Oh, and to answer your question, the reason the same doesn't go for CKD is because he hasn't been confirmed mafia. I was hoping I'd get that FROM YOU, so I left my "question" open-ended, but you apparently thought you'd turn the question around on me.

Also, at Konowa, seriously? If your wagon on Bogre doesn't take off, you'll jump on over on me? Nice. Freakin' beautiful. Maybe it'd make more sense if I knew what a chainsaw was. Are you referring to the fact that I was wondering why Dizzy would come straight out and ask a seemingly random person to claim? If so, then I'm
very
sorry. I should have known that random claim demands were pro-town! :roll:

Whatever, guys. Do whatever you guys feel is necessary. I've made my case, one I steadfastly believe in, so I'm just going to go finish my homework and play Halo 3.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
DocPotter wrote:I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.
Which soras wagon are you talking about?
He's talking about the wagon that existed on me on Day 1. He thinks I'm mafia because Pie chose to unvote me for discussion, and he turned out to be mafia.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
DocPotter wrote:I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.
Which soras wagon are you talking about?
He's talking about the wagon that existed on me on Day 1. He thinks I'm mafia because Pie chose to unvote me for discussion, and he turned out to be mafia.
I didn't ask you.
You could be a little bit nicer about it. You know, people skills. Just for future reference. :P
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:42 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Guys, the deadline is quickly approaching. We need to try to come to a consensus.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote: Likewise, scum can bus. If Raven flips scum, it does not make me automatically town, as I hypothetically could have been bussing,
You've been saying things like this for a few days now. Are you trying to tell us that there are two mafia left? Why would you even bring this up? Do YOU think there are two mafia members left?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote: Likewise, scum can bus. If Raven flips scum, it does not make me automatically town, as I hypothetically could have been bussing,
You've been saying things like this for a few days now. Are you trying to tell us that there are two mafia left? Why would you even bring this up? Do YOU think there are two mafia members left?
I'm not saying anything of the sort. I am using it as an example as why a scum flip does not automatically remove the players on the wagon from suspicion.

to answer your questions: no, I wasn't referring to that, and I have no idea.
But this late in the game, do you think there are two mafia members left? That's the vibe I'm getting from you. You say you have no idea, but I'm really not so sure.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
Why do you think there are NOT multiple mafia members left?
I have no idea, but I'm guessing that there cannot be more than two. My reasoning for this is because any more than two anti-town players left would be fairly unbalanced, as evidenced by my game that was previously frozen (SHM2). It's possible, I guess.

Anyway, I brought this up because pman was using the bussing excuse as a reason why he isn't mafia, and this late in the game, I'm not so sure that's a viable reason.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 am

Post by sorasgoof »

MrCrowley wrote:Stuff
While I do agree with most of what you said, CHILL WITH THE ELLIPSES!

*ahem*

I'm not really willing to change my vote at this time, unless something crazy happens. HOWEVER, if we get within a day or so of the deadline, and it looks like a lynch isn't going to happen, I wouldn't refuse to change my vote. Though I do think pman is scum, I'd rather not risk a no lynch.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #139) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I TOTALLY CALLED PMAN.

...ahem.

Hasn't Richard used all of his actions? I thought I remembered him saying that somewhere.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #140) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Hasn't there only been one pop? Maybe it was a one time shot or something.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #141) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:One-Time shot? I doubt it. One-Shot actions are normally tracking, blocking, investigating... I've yet to come across an OS kill.

Add to that, the two nights AFTER the only pop I protected Dizzy and blocked r2r the following night.
Hm...that is a little strange about R2R. He's really the only person that I have I'm getting any vibes from, so
FoS: R2R

As for never hearing of a one-shot kill, you've never heard of a one shot Vig? I'm not making that up, am I?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: That COULD be why R2R asked if you did anything last night, Richard. Just a thought.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CCARaven4 wrote:There is still one more scum among us, along with the SK,...
...what? What evidence do you have that there is still one scum left? I don't have any proof that there isn't, but why do you seem so sure that there are two scum left?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

CCARaven4 wrote:Well I imagine that since there was a scum kill last night, there is someone other than pman who is still left, probably a mafia cop, and then I do think there's an SK because of the 'slice'
o.0

First of all, why couldn't the SK have killed pman and pman's kill still have gone through? Secondly, where in THE WORLD did you get that there's a mafia cop left?

I didn't think you were suspicious yesterday, but some of the things you say make me wonder...
FoS: Raven
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Because I find R2R to be the most suspicious at this point, I'm going to
vote: ready2rock
. If you have a pro-town role, I suggest you claim at this point.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Did I just use the phrase "at this point" twice in the same post? Dang. That looks stupid.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 am

Post by sorasgoof »

At R2R- There are a few problems with your theory. First of all, on a night with a slice, Dizzy rightfully said that I hadn't targeted anyone. Therefore, I can't be the slicer. I also can't be the popper, because you just claimed it.

Also, even if I were, I wouldn't know who was mafia or not. The fact that there has been a mafioso sliced like every night has no bearing on the situation.

I also said that I find you the most suspicious out of all of the players left in the game. I figured you had to have a killing role of some sort, and, because we want the SK dead, I thought you might be him. Sorry? With Richard's night action information, I deduced that you had to be a killing role of some sort. That's my evidence.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Does anyone remember who Dizzy tracked on each night? I remember that she tracked Navy one night, and me another, but there had to have been one more. I don't have time to go through the thread right now, but that information might help us in some way (if the person she tracked that other night is still alive).

I think Richard is basically clear now. I also believe that I have substantial evidence clearing me. I cannot be the slicer or the popper, and I'm certainly not mafia. That leaves us with CKD, DocPotter, R2R, Raven, and Konowa. Based on my own theories, I think that there is ONE anti-town role out there that we need to kill, probably being a SK. If I'm to believe R2R's claim, which I'm not totally sold on yet, that leaves me with CKD, DocPotter, Raven, and Konowa. CKD and Konowa are Neighbors. Could one of them be a SK? I don't know...we really don't have much to go on right now. Anyone else have any theories/thoughts?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I thought I had unvoted already, but if I haven't,
unvote

I think the lynch candidates for today, like I've said already (and CKD mentioned), are CKD, Konowa, Raven, and DocPotter (in no particular order).

Though I have an FoS on Raven, that was just a reaction to his "mafia cop" thing, which I thought was a little weird at the time. I don't really think he's the SK at this point. I think the SK is either Konowa or DocPotter, with the needle leaning more towards Konowa. This lurking thing seems to be an easy way of sliding by. I'm not going to place a vote on anyone just yet, though. I want some more discussion to occur first.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
ready2rock wrote:Richard, WHY don't you believe my claim and what other reason do you have for voting for me?
Odds of an even-night vig existing are slim to none in a game like this.
I'd say they're about the same as having an even night commuter. Why don't you think there could be an even-night vigilante?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 am

Post by sorasgoof »

How many potential mislynches do we have? If we mislynch today, that'll probably leave us with five total players tomorrow, with the SK and four townies. If we mislynch tomorrow, we'll probably have three players left the following day, the SK and three townies.

The reason I bring this up is to highlight the point that if we guess wrong today, it really isn't detrimental. Also, any lynch at this point, along with the night kill, would be hugely informational.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Konowa wrote:@soras: Thoughts on recent discussion?
Each player has done scummy things, myself included, and we really don't have much to go on. I didn't know hunting for an SK was that much different than hunting for mafia, but apparently it is. I'm not getting (m)any reads from anyone.

I'd be happy with the lynch of basically anyone, other than R2R, Richard, and myself, three people that I believe to not be the SK (well, I KNOW I'm not). Like I said, any death at this point would provide useful information, if nothing other than, "Oh, well I guess it can't be him."

Would it be in our best interests if everyone claimed? I've given up hope on a cop, and I'm pretty sure there isn't a doctor left. I'm most interested in knowing what the two neighbors' roles are, if they have any other role than just neighbor.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:09 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Everyone

I might not be able to get back on until tomorrow sometime. Sorry. Hopefully you guys find something new while I'm gone.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:r2r could be lying, but IMO we should keep him alive and test him tonight.
Isn't this an odd night? We won't be able to test R2R tonight. It'll have to wait until night 6, if we make it that far.

Anyway, Raven is at L-1. Like I said, any lynch at this point will provide information, so I don't mind hammering, but I'm going to wait for more discussion. If you guys think all of the possible discussion has been had already, tell me and I'll vote.

What I'm really eager to see is the SK's night kill. I think that's our best possible option as a source of information right now.

Also, are the neighbors going to say whether or not they have another role? That could be very useful, too.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Sorta ninja'd on a few points by Konowa. >__>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 am

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ummm...not sure why everyone is talking about the future..and the SK's night kill..

if Raven is the SK, we shouldnt have a "tomorrow"...

(bothered)
Yeah. Key word: if

If he isn't, do you not think the night kill will be informative?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

You guys don't know how torn I am right now between all of you, really. Though I said that lynching Raven and moving the game along would be beneficial for us, I'm starting to think he isn't the SK. I looked back though his posts and there is
nothing
to suggest that he's the SK. If he is, he's doing a dang good job. Actually, whoever the SK is is doing a great job.

We have a few days left before the deadline. I suggest we use all of them, actually.

Claims so far:

curiouskarmadog
DocPotter
Konowa
RichardGHP- Jack of All Trades
CCARaven4- Vanilla Townie
sorasgoof- Vanilla Townie
ready2rock- Even-night Vigilante

I'm really starting to think that the SK is either CKD, Doc, or Konowa. I might go back through the thread to see if I can find
something

Now that I think about it, I almost bet that the SK kills one of the cleared players tonight. Maybe the night kill won't get us anywhere after all...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Oops, I forgot to add Doc's claim:

curiouskarmadog
DocPotter- Vanilla Townie
Konowa
RichardGHP- Jack of All Trades
CCARaven4- Vanilla Townie
sorasgoof- Vanilla Townie
ready2rock- Even-night Vigilante
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry for the triple post, but now that I think about it, I strongly feel that one of the neighbors is the SK. When I go back through the thread, I'll definitely be hitting them hard.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Dang...I think that was a lynch. What happened to using all of the time. >___>

Raven, you better be the SK.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 am

Post by sorasgoof »

BAAAAAWWWW.

Oh well. Let's go town!
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Yay, my first ever mafia win! How do you guys think I did?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: When I say my first ever mafia win, I mean my first ever win in a mafia game, not as a mafioso. :p

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”