Newbie 892 - The Future of Magic. Game Over! Mafia Win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 am

Post by easjo682 »

Hey guys, I'm Jo and this is my first mafia game, can't wait for this to get kicked off!
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 am

Post by easjo682 »

I use my third level sorcerer spell, Phantom Steed, cause lets face it who doesn't want a horse that doesn't technically exist on this plain for an hour?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 am

Post by easjo682 »

damn, my horse is of no compare! I cannot keep up and have not reached a higher level yet to do more amazing feats and spells...

Til we meet again wiser spellcaster... farewell

Vote: Jackabomb

cause i'm sure at least one (SE) is a mafiascum
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:14 am

Post by easjo682 »

of course its a random vote, there's nothing much to go on yet, I just forgot to add RVS after it. sorry
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by easjo682 »

LordChronos, there's lots of stuff on the wiki, you should read some of it.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by easjo682 »

but its still good to look at, even out of interest.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by easjo682 »

well no you can't rely on 'advice' as solid fact because each one of these games is going to be subjective to the people playing it, which is going to make each game unique.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by easjo682 »

why would that be?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by easjo682 »

wow, that's, wow, it's just meant to be a game
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by easjo682 »

so where is everyone from anyway? I'm from New Zealand
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 am

Post by easjo682 »

The It's SNOWING! HUZZAH! Vote count!!!

Doctor: The Tracker
Jackabomb: Easjo682, RayFrost
Dimaba: Doctor, Yosarian2
cdubs: LordChronos
RayFrost: Jackabomb

Not voting: cdubs; dimaba

Lots of Love,
Hayl

Doctor wrote:Dimaba and Cdubs have not posted scum buddies perhap? No no unlikely but possible, I assume many new players as scum could find lurking an opportune way to stay out of the mix, but its not really a sound strategy with experienced players also placed in these games.

@Dimaba and Cdubs

If either of you are active could we have reasons for why you are not interacting with the rest of the group?

Until answered I'm sure supicions on both of you will begin to rise not only from me but from the others as well , and none of us want that if you happen to be townies.
yup already suspicious of them, esp seeing its been over 24hours since the game started and they haven't posted...
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by easjo682 »

holy fuck, Im away for work and people decide to start posting then?

while we're on the topic of lurking, I could understand if someone was to lurk for up to 12 hours, to get a feel for people before they add anything any possibly change what information is brought forward, but much longer makes it bloody annoying on every one and every role.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by easjo682 »

policy lynching from what I've seen almost never pays off, you can't just eliminate a player from existence because they don't post while at the same time not keeping them alive inspite of it. you just have to hope you have a good mod who corrects this behavior. In the mean time if you have someone or more than one someone who isn't posting look around you at your surrounding players, get a feel for them for now and if it does come to lynch day you day one need to vote preferably for an active player especially if there is suspicion cast upon them, if everyone is equally possible try eliminating one or two players as almost definite (seeing as nothing is 100 sure) townies or town roles. if that isn't possible and everyone is dead equal in chances of being scum, use a dice, there are codes to use one.

just my veiws
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 am

Post by easjo682 »

has anyone developed any opinions yet as to who is scum?

I have some thoughts so for now I will
UNVOTE

FOmS
(finger of minor sus) tracker
FOS
(finger of sus) dimaba
FOS
(finger of sus)RayFrost
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 am

Post by easjo682 »

@easjo: do you think lurking becomes a reason for a lynch on future Days?
I'd rather wait and see rather than develope a set policy. In future days I will put forward an opinion put forward your opinions as well as it developes the conversation and possibly more scumtells
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:19 am

Post by easjo682 »

@Ray,
Rayfrost-making jokes about who is scumbuddies with Mod, you tried very well i might add to befriend me early on in the game possibly so if you get caught the next suspect is me, trying to get bandwagon voting going on tracker, you seem anxious of everyones scum opinions without putting forward too much of an opinion yourself

Dimaba-backing rayfrost right away unconditionally

tracker-cause tracker did put forward the lynching lurkers, even if tracker was saying it off the bat

does that help
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am

Post by easjo682 »

sorry if its taking me a while to post, I'm trying to do other things on the net.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by easjo682 »

@eas I havn't gotten a read on you as of yet. You are posting but there isn't much there save your last post i'll attribute that to your work, seeing as I have a similar problem. I'd Like your opinions of me personally.
I think you are townie
@Everyone I would like to ask if the choice was left to you would you lynch a Lurker who has posted but has not contained anything of value to the town except a few short posts, or someone who is posting but is coming off as scummy, but has some pro town qualities as well.
someone who is posting but is coming off as scummy, but has some pro town qualities as well

So, you suspect Rayfrost for "starting a bandwagon" on Tracker, you suspect Dimaba for following Rayfrost in voting for Tracker, but at the same time, you also suspect tracker?

If you suspect tracker, then why do you feel it's scummy for other people to suspect tracker?

I don't suspect him merely for starting a bandwagon on tracker, but for other contributing factors as stated in my earlier post, whoever the bandwagon had been on I'd have still thought of Rayfrost as scummy. Regardless of whether or not other had been suspecting Tracker I'd still find him suspicious, party for starting the talk on lynching lurkers, partly for the joke about roleclaiming with doctor.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by easjo682 »

VOTE DIMABA
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am

Post by easjo682 »

dimaba wrote:
easjo682 wrote: Hey, dimaba, doesn't lynching somebody because they vote without reason sound rather familiar?
Too familiar.[/color]
Certainly does. Didn't help us much at the time, but they certainly did deserve it.

@Jackabomb: do you feel cdubs' presented reasons are strong enough to make the initial reasonless vote irrelevant?

@Doctor: what scumtells have you noticed about my play other than the would-be bandwagon? I'm not saying there aren't any, I just don't see them.

I am also going to
unvote
. I have said earlier that the original scumtells on Tracker (LaL-policy and non-participation) have become less valid and in my last post I also mentioned that my later reason for suspicion (agressive response without answering question) has also become less valid. Tracker is at L-2 I think it's better if I withdraw my vote for now.

I didnt write that quote you're quoting, that was Tracker
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am

Post by easjo682 »

anyway its about time i got some sleeping action done
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by easjo682 »

@LordChronos
I assume that your reasoning for this is the same as earlier?
mostly although he seems to have made good protown arguements since
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by easjo682 »

LordChronos wrote:
easjo682 wrote:@LordChronos
I assume that your reasoning for this is the same as earlier?
mostly although he seems to have made good protown arguements since
Easjo, if he has made good protown arguments since you presented your earlier reasoning, why have you voted him? Wouldn't that make him a less desirable candidate to vote against, rather than a more desirable one?

On a different topic, what do you think of the situation with cdubs?
yes I'm thinking about changing my vote but rather than unvote, and find a couple hours later that i want to vote for so and so, i waiting until there is a definite somebody i want to vote for.

on cdubs, I honestly don't know, the best i can say is he could be a lurker trying to throw suspicion off himself, or he genuinely does has limited access, i which case i don't see why he signed up for a game knowing that would happen, could genuinely be townie, honestly i don't know which on of the above it is...

currently watching him, to get a better feel
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Also
V/LA
for the next 24 or so hours
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by easjo682 »

I agree the hammer came to early. And we do need to hear about why doctor hammered. Me i think hes genuine in his mistake. Though hearing from him will help us sort out if it is or isn't. On the chance that his post rings the nasty bells of scum i will place down a vote. What do people think of what happened over the night thought, just as a question. Now that we're in the day?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by easjo682 »

okay didn't realize, i thought it might catch out the scum.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by easjo682 »

@easjo, Doctor

Please make an effort to use proper English in your posts

sorry, I've been without sleep for a couple days, it kinda takes a toll on my ability to write, next time i will concentrate more on getting the wording and punctuation
write
right!
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 am

Post by easjo682 »

Hes had a town vibe most of the game
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by easjo682 »

If there's anything I'm voting for its that we don't have a quick lynch, I believe that now the game has settled in we should be better able to think things through before lynching someone.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Hey guys sorry i havent been post quite as much since the new day has dawned but for the next 48 hours or so i will be
V/LA
helping mate get ready for her wedding and attending the wedding.

before i abandon the game for 48 hours heres my opinion so far
Dimaba: Ive been suspicious of all along
Tracker: not too worried about
Doctor: seems to be townie who made a bad mistake, but that mistake will be remembered if any more scummy actions are undertaken
Yos: Is definitely scum hunting and acting pro town
Rayfrost: dont know i was suspicious of him to start off with but am not too sure now as a result will keep an eye on him
Lord Chronos: seems to be scum hunting, but theres also something there that seems a bit off, dont know what it is but somethings not quite right

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by easjo682 »

V/LA
48 hours just restating so its at the start of the line and easy to see.

Cool, enjoy! ^.^ ~ Hayl

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 am

Post by easjo682 »

dimaba wrote: You are right that I haven't expressed suspicion on anyone on Day 2 so far. But really, day 2 is only 3 real-life days and 3 pages old so far and I wanted to question several people before making up my mind on my suspicions. We have plenty of time for that.
I took a stands all through day 1, on who to lynch and on wether or not it is smart to lynch lurkers, and only missed the last two pages where cdubs was grilled and lynched.
As for who I expect now... Well although Doctor has done well to explain away any suspicions, he isn't off my radar. My previous (and first) game saw the same situation, and in that game it was scum who quickhammered and came back with 'omg I'm so sorry, I didn't know'. And scum got away with it until the town PR's claimed.
I have a growing and more consistent suspicion of easjo though. Has been throwing around suspicions throughout the game but seems to be echoing points other people have made more than anything, though she did make some points of her own earlier in the game, and sometimes doesn't provide any reasoning at all. Has rarely made an effort to confront or question someone. Drops in irregularly. Doesn't respond/doesn't respond well when questions are asked.
So what I would do is:
vote: easjo

wow I'm away for 48 hours and the finger turns to me?
In answer to your suspicions of me, you're right I haven't been around much on day 2 yet I my self pointed this out, but on day one I was a frequent poster and gave my OWN opinions on people and the situation, I may not of hardcore questioned anybody but thats because I haven't felt the necessity as other people seem to be giving the appropriate questions so there would be no point in asking the same thing.

LordChronos wrote:@easjo
Why are you not too worried about tracker? As I recall you suspected him earlier, and his actions did help lead to the quicklynch yesterday
there's a difference between 'not too worried' and 'not suspicious of'
with the not too worried I mean I'm keeping an eye out for him but that there's others that capture my attention more

dimaba wrote: The irregularity itself I am guilty of, but when I post I try to make them useful. It's the irregularity of the posts combined with the lack of content that makes me think they might be more 'look I'm still here so don't say I'm lurking' than 'I try to help out but I haven't got much time'.
Reasons for my irregularity are studywork, social commitments and limited access when I'm at my parents' house.
So basically you're accusing me what you yourself are guilty of? and you're justifying why its okay when it comes to you? at least I said that I'd be unavailable for 48 hours and gave a reason, all of us have commitments outside of this game including me, and when it comes to me I have work and it comes in shifts, at the moment I take what I can get, sometimes it's only 2 hours sometimes it 12 if its going to be longer I try to say 'hey look I'm not gonna be here for awhile' so yes work does make me an irregular poster.

dimaba wrote:
easjo682 wrote: Lord Chronos: seems to be scum hunting, but there's also something there that seems a bit off, don't know what it is but somethings not quite right
Any parts of his posts in particular that you get that feeling from?
its not so much an individual post as the way he come off if you put them together in context, Its seems he back people up via taking the same accused and extracting quotes and asking them to explain rather than to say 'hey guys i think this guy is off here's why'[/quote]

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 am

Post by easjo682 »

Lack of original content? I've found that is what your posts lack dimaba

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 am

Post by easjo682 »

@dimaba

some of those posts listed aren't scumhunt posts,

122 is you trying to articulate something you said in post 111
172 is short, something you accused me of as being a scummy thing
243 is short, something you accused me of as being a scummy thing

111 is a scumhunt and opinion post
252 is a scumhunt post

as for whether the vote was OMGUS, it could be either way, (seeing as its me i feel its OMGUS but I'm not exactly impartial here)

i don't want to vote yet and this finger of suspicion will probably come off as OMGUS but
FOS: Dimaba
you are still my prime suspect as i'm sure everyone knows

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by easjo682 »

dimaba wrote: As for the others, it isn't the length of the post that matters but it's what is said in that length of post
Weren't you saying the opposite when attacking me earlier? that the length of the posts were part of what made you suspicious of me, I believe it was at the same point you were suggesting my irregular posting was something to be suspicious of whilst your irregular posting wasn't.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by easjo682 »

dimaba wrote: As for the others, it isn't the length of the post that matters but it's what is said in that length of post
Weren't you saying the opposite when attacking me earlier? that the length of the posts were part of what made you suspicious of me, I believe it was at the same point you were suggesting my irregular posting was something to be suspicious of whilst your irregular posting wasn't.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am

Post by easjo682 »

my posts often contributed to the topic or answered questions which I was asked, I didn't feel I needed to add more than what I ended up adding to them. Just because I don't feel the need to comment on everything people say doesn't constitute lack of content, if there is something I have to say say on someone elses post then I will say but if I don't need to because there is either nothing to be said or because someone else has already said it.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by easjo682 »

my current opinions on people,

LordChronos: hmm, not certain on this one

RayFrost: Originally seemed a bit suspect to me now I think hes town, is giving a different opinion on things

Yos: A pretty strong town read for me, has been one of the most contributing players with useful insight

Dimaba: the scummiest person in my opinion

Doctor: unlikely to be scum, had a slip up most likely genuine mis-count

Tracker: unlikely to be scum, had a few moments of suspicion

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by easjo682 »

I'd like to hear from everyone what their current stance on people are.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Well seeing as my suspicions aren't too likely to change at this point
VOTE: Dimaba
if someone else becomes more suspicious then I will change vote

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by easjo682 »

sorry about the twin posts, the internet doesn't seem to be friendly with mafiascum at the moment

What twin posts? ;) ~ Hayl

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 am

Post by easjo682 »

yeah I've noticed it's been pretty quiet recently, at this stage there isn't much more for me to say as I've shared my views pretty recently, I'm still waiting for a couple people to share their opinions of people and the situation we are in.

one question for everyone though, are we going to let a no lynch happen?
I don't think we should let a no lynch happen

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

Post by easjo682 »

Happy Birthday Haylen! how old is thou?

why does Australia get a day and not New Zealand :(

So Ray, whats your opinion on whats happening?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by easjo682 »

hmm, but if you carried out ther above scenario dimaba, the town may not trust you when you came out with the truth, they may be lead to believe that you are making claims to appear on the town side, even though in the above scenario you are on their side. If a person isa cop then there best thing to do is to claim the cop role, say who they investigated and the results, then hope you are saved from lynch or that there is a doctor to protect you who believes you, generally if there is no opposing cop claims then you are likely to end up protected. however if you die and come up cop then at least the town have something to follow either some eliminated from suspicion or someone to target as scum.

just my ramblings on the subject. sorry for the mess if it doesnt make sense then i will try my best to clarify my meaning.

-Jo

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am

Post by easjo682 »

Mmm, I can understand where it may come in use, but those circumstances are going to be few and far between, even then its going to be a gamble. IMO anyway :)

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Well fuck. I don't really know what else to say right now...

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am

Post by easjo682 »

Wait to see if someone counter claims,
If we're doing claiming, well I guess then I'll make my claim, I'm the 'Doctor', night one I protected Yos, night two I protected Doctor.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by easjo682 »

I protected Yos night one because, I had to protect someone I thought was town so I rolled a dice between my suspected townies

I protected Doctor night two because I thought he had a good chance of being lynched.

and Rayfrost don't say something is painfully obivous and leave people guessing it's a dick of a thing to do and comes across as a delaying tactic.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by easjo682 »

funny thing there Ray, I read docs post and went
well either hes telling the truth, therefore Ray and Yos are scum
or hes scum pretending to be cop and getting away with it and by claiming chronos is innocent keeping him alive too

Yos is scum
Vote: Yosarian2

theres a reason I didn't react to the doctor thing, i didn't want it to point me out as the doctor.
i dont see how that would prove doctor 100% town?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by easjo682 »

nice try, I dont think people are going to join a bandwagon that easily if i was them, i'd take there time deciding, unfortunately the same situation you point out is actually the case for me seeing as I'm the doctor.
and yes you will look in good shape if they look back because all along you have been completely under the radar, no doubt laughing you head off that we never suspected you...

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by easjo682 »

There's a possibility that both Yos and Doctor are fake claiming, and they're working together.
There's a possibility that Doctor is being truthful and that would mean Yos and Rayfrost are both scum

these are my two top theories.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 am

Post by easjo682 »

and when i flip town? then scum wins and town is outta chances

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by easjo682 »

yeah as soon as this day came to start, I realised my gut instinct with Rayfrost was right all along, unfortunately I targeted dimaba instead.
with Yos other than when he voted for me it became obvious once he kept going with 'when easjo flips roleblocker" like he knew there was a roleblocker in the game...

Well it was tons of fun for my first game, I enjoyed playing with all of you and look forward to seing you in another game sometime.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by easjo682 »

from quick topic -
[quote=rayfrost] easjo gives me... bad feelings. [/quote]

I've been told that before...

nah, any was that comment because you thought I was PR at that point? or because I was was suspicious of you? or something else?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Heh we've all done weird things we've kicked ourselves for this game. I actually believed Chronos and Yourself were there only votes on Easjo for 6 hrs. I was sat here for 6 hrs wondering why Yos or Ray hadn't hammered yet. It took someone outside the game to tell me the game was over. I have no idea why I missed that vote, Yos, maybe I've started having selective sight
its because you love me so much that you wanted to keep me alive :D

the thing with me a dimaba fighting really fucked me up but the situation would've been the same if he'd lived and I would have died

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by easjo682 »

I was pretty sure all of the game that dimaba and Ray were the scum team