Mini 931: Supreme Court Mafia (Game Over post 682)

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Darox »

Alrighty then. I don't recoginize anyone but Yosarian2, time to ruin some first impressions.
Netopalis wrote:Alright! Welcome to the game. This should be pretty interesting. Let's get started with a few questions:

1) How much experience do you have playing Mafia?
2) How would you describe your playstyle?
3) What do you value the most in making decisions in Mafia?
4) Do you expect the Spanish Inquisition?
5) Do you prefer playing as mafia or as town?
6) How many games are you playing in at the moment?
7) What do you consider to be your greatest strength as town? As mafia?

I will answer once answers have been collected from all other players.

I also choose not to randomly vote.
Fun time with quizzes.
1: According to my notes, 18 finished games.
2: Anti-town Lurker Bastard(tm) Although this is my first game since Oct 2009 so who knows.
3: Gut feeling
5: Any role where I have the chance to fake claim, because that's always fun.
6: Just this one.
7a: Lynching townies 7b: Getting lynched.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh right.

Vote: Yosarian2
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Darox »

I guess I need to expand the list of 'people who cannot tell when Darox is being serious or not' again.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Darox »

I don't think Jack is scum or a SK right now.

I don't think most of the people on his case are scum either, although it would hardly surprise me if at least one of them was.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Darox »

See, this is why you don't procrastinate. You write up some stuff, and then you waste time and people steal your thunder by saying it first. Oh well, I'm still going to post it because damnit I wasted a lot of time putting this off. I should just stick to snarky one liners.

People on the Jackwagon, in order of appearance

Bub Bidderskins, pwnman, Netopalis, jasonT1981, DarkLightA

Bub Bidderskins:

#43+44 First votes Jack because he copypasted his quiz answers from other people.
#69 Next post from Bubs he calls Jack 'so anti-town that he is unlikely to be scum' but keeps his vote on Jack until he responds to SK questions. [Ehhh...]
#91 Gives previous experience showing why he thinks Jack is town, keeps vote on to get answers. Says he will support a Jack lynch if it comes down to it, despite twice calling him town. [Don't like this] Attacks pwn & jason for being on the wagon without good reasons, despite pwn giving the same reasons as him. Only FoS's pwn, not jason. [?]
#108 Demands answers some more (After Jack has already given his answer) and provides this: "While I can see that possibly the secret service agent is the serial killer and the
lawyers are the mafia
" Never before is the possibility of lawyers being mafia mentioned by anyone. [Where did this come from?]
#125 Links fishy as Jacks scumbuddy for defending Jacks actions. Changes his opinion on Jack, saying he has 'gone far and beyond what is "normal" anti-town play.' Gives reasons as Jack refusing to answer questions (Again, after he already has) and him playing poorly. Is 100% behind Jack lynch.
#148 Defending self against fishy. Gives reasons for suspecting Jack as not giving answers and "good points that Net and others have brought up" [Pretty weak] Finally mentions if Jack is town, there must be scum on the wagon. (After both GC and myself have pointed this out) Points at pwn again, but fingers everyone who may have wagon jumped.
#149 Suggests Researcher may be a lawyer. Again suggests lawyers are scum. Implies Researcher cannot be a scum role and thus the one of the Justices or the agent may be partners with the remaining lawyer. [Seriously, where did you get this idea?]
#155 Defending self against Jack. Claims Jack never explained copypaste, despite Jack citing post numbers where he explained it fully, and calls Jack very scummy for 'dodging all the questions'. [What?] Again claims Jack hasn't really answered questions about the copypaste issue. [No really, what?] Contradicts his post in #91 by saying he wouldn't have supported a lynch on Jack at that time, does want to lynch Jack now. Explains his reasoning for calling the lawyers scum, assuming all the jurors are town [Bad assumption] and thus the lawyers are mafia and the SSA is the SK.

You're really sketchy and jumping all over the place. Can you explain why you think Jack never answered either question?

pwnman:

#49 Same as bub, votes Jack for copypaste.
#52 Explains why Jack's copypaste is suspicious with "You don't copy and paste people's answers unless you don't want to look scummy" [???]
#89 Rebukes Dry-Fits vote on him stating he was second on the wagon and that Jacks refusal to answer questions would make him join the wagon if he hadn't already.

You really need to post more often, and more substantially.

Neto:

#64 Votes right after the "Need to know basis" post.
#78 Tells Jack to explain or be lynched.
#82 Calls Jack's "need to know basis" and follow up post pure scummy. Again threatens Jack with lynching if he doesn't explain.
#85 States gaining information only benefits town while hiding it helps scum [Wrong] Concludes that Jack is hiding information, and thus is scum.
#87 Sees no reason for pro town to do what Jack has done. Questions why Jack mentioned SK in first place.
#90 Response to fishy explaining why he thinks Jack's actions are scummy. Nothing really wrong, but nothing damning either.
#100 Is worried that Jack is getting away with establishing an anti town meta to dissuade further suspicion, citing Dry-fits response considering Jack as anti-town rather than scum as evidence as this. [In Dry-fits post, he gives no real opinion on Jack at all. Kinda odd] Big bold "Answer the question" letters.
#105 Doesn't believe Jacks explanation, confirms vote.
#107 Completely misses the similarities between his quiz and Jacks "SK-Slip"
#138 Refuses to believe Jacks claims of it being a conversation starter.
#166 Wagon on Jack falls apart. Willing to switch his vote now that Jack isn't going anywhere. Gives four potential suspects (Pwnman, DLA, Bub and Darox) he may switch too.
#167 Still on Jacks case, still refusing to accept Jacks explanation.

Do you still see Jack as scummy? Would you still push for his lynch today if it came down to it?

jasonT1981:

#26 Confusion over SK statement, asking Jack to explain. (Second person after GC to do so)
#58 More asking for Jack to respond.
#66 Votes right after the "Need to know basis" post. "DIE SCUM"
#94 States if Jack has information vital to town, and doesn't share it, he'll have to be lynched in order to get said information.
#101 6 minutes after Netos big bold 'answer the question', does the same thing with a big bold 'what makes you think there is a SK'
#102 Explains that people find Jack suspicious because he acts like he has inside information on the setup.
#113 Asks a bunch of questions that have already been answered by Jack and again demands he answer them. [Seriously, why does everyone either ignore or not accept any of Jacks answers]
#120 Comes to a couple of bad conclusions. Twists Jacks statement into town benefits from all information, and thus calls Jacks "need to know basis" post as a contradiction. Based on this and his refusal to answer questions, is confident enough to say 'DIE SCUM' [Again. Pushing very hard for this lynch]
#124 Ignores Jacks explanation and attacks him some more for things he's already answered for.

I get the feeling you're not really reading posts properly. Your zeal in trying to get Jack lynched is unsettling.

DarkLightA

#39 Asking if Jack is going to explain SK comment.
#110 Quotes 'need to know basis' and implies Jack is a CIA SK. Follows up with a sad face and a vote.
#126 Confirms that he thinks Jack is CIA SK.
#130 Takes 3 of Jacks quotes that make sense and do not invalidate each other and proceeds to act like they do with no explanation given.

Needs to post more, seems to just be jumping on the wagon without thinking about it.

Other stuff:

Dry-Fit: Two posts. You really need to say something.
Fishythefish wrote:
Given the Researcher role, 5 votes could be L-1 for Jack or any other player. Noone should put people on 6 votes unless they are prepared to hammer a wagon.
Read the role info. It can only be used at night, and there was no night 0, so there is no threat here. It'll only matter for days 2 and 3.
pman5595 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
pman5595 wrote: • conjures up the idea that Jack copied and pasted VOTES. (?)
To be honest, I kinda just saw this as a typo considering Jack copying answers was a topic of discussion for a short period around the time of that post.
that isn't my main problem. My problem now is that he claims to have EBWOPed that he made a typo. but he never did.

The biggest part of the case is a gut read.
Yes he did.

I'm voting for Yosarian2 because he's the only person I've played with before. And because he's cool.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh, you're right, there was a night 0. My bad.

Bub Bidderskins wrote:As far as answering the question, I thought that it was a cheap excuse at the time, but looking back, I can see it being a decent answer. Still, why no one told me that until now (net actually said, in response to me copying his boldified thingot "Not a problem, Bub. Anything to get him to finally answer."
Why would you need someone else to tell you that Jacks answers were acceptable? Weren't you looking at everything he posted? He was after all, your prime focus. What made you finally decide his answers were decent?
Bub Bidderskins wrote:The scumbuddy thing was if Jack was scum. How come people always forget about this?
Nobody has forgotten it. When someone says scumbuddy, it's automatically implied it's if the person they are linked to is scum. Otherwise, they couldn't be a scumbuddy, could they?
Bub Bidderskins wrote:When I said he dodged all the questions, I meant neto's questions on that quiz he produced.
Why is not properly answering the quiz a scummy act? Is this the reason you have been willing to lynch Jack?
Bub Bidderskins wrote:When did I say that I wouldn't have support a lynch?
Here.
Bub Bidderskins #155 wrote:I just wanted answers, and I didn't intend on carrying that forward to a lynch at that time. [Referring to post #91]
Which contradicted what you said in post 91
Bub Bidderskins #91 wrote:However, if it comes down to it I'll lynch him
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Because when I asked him to answer after he answered, nobody said anything until much later, thus making me think I was on the right track.
Why were you more concerned with looking out for people dissenting with your argument rather than reading the posts of the person you are wagoning?

You responded to every post summary, even the ones with no questions/comments, except for #148. Why?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Darox »

There is no third party serial killer in this set up.

I am 100% sure of this fact.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Darox »

Bub: If you had to decide who to lynch today, who would it be?

GC is supposed to return tomorrow, I'd like to get his input on this state of affairs before we lynch anybody.

Unvote
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Ok, Pmans vote didn't take because he didn't unvote, so bubs isn't at L-1 right now.

However, I am perfectly willing to vote Bubs and apparently so is pman.

So I'd like to hear something from bubs, a claim, an appeal, etc. A reason why he shouldn't be lynched.

Also I'd like to see what camn comes up with.

So yeah.
Waiting around.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Darox »

Heeeeeeeey Bubs.

Don't think you can get away with not saying anything while that lot bicker.

I still want to see some answers.

I'll reread some more about said bicker shortly.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Darox »

camn's repeated jabs at Jack have been remarkably weak. It's been a series of rapidly shifting accusations. I especially didn't like how you backed off when you had no support and Jack unravelling your arguments, then leapt back on him right away for another quibble.

Also stating aloud suspicions of people can change the way they act quite drastically. There are good reasons to keep things to yourself.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:So I'd like to hear something from bubs, a claim, an appeal, etc. A reason why he shouldn't be lynched.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Darox »

Vote: Bub Bidderskins

I'm not answering your question for a very obvious reason.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Darox »

Alrighty then.

The obvious reasons are that my suspects may easily change based on Bub's flip, they couldn't be lynched at that point anyway, and the big one, because I didn't want to influence the night kill.

Vote: Camn
I think this is a good way to go today.

In other news, certain people need to say and do a lot more. These people: pman5595, DarkLightA, Dry-fit, and Fishythefish.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Darox »

Unvote, Vote: DarkLightA

I changed my mind, this is a much better way to go today.

DLA, give reasoning for calling Jack SK, and give us a rundown of everyone in the game, please.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Darox »

jasonT1981 wrote:I think this could be a scum pushed wagon on both myself and camn to be honest.
Sigh.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by Darox »

Sigh.
Jason and Netopalis.

Seriously, please stop what you're doing, take a look at what you are saying, and please realise how ridiculous you sound.

Guess what! I'm withholding information from you too! So is Yosarian! So is Camn! So are both of you.

Nobody here has shared their role. Why? Because the town doesn't need to know.
Please stop getting up in arms whenever someone alludes that they know something and refuse to share it.

Can we seriously just end this thing.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Darox »

It's pretty obvious who Yosarian2 investigated.

I am in favour of mass claiming, however before anyone does so, we should sort out an order to claim in.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Darox »

In unrelated news, a list of players.

pman
Netopalis
Jason
Dry-Fit
Fishy
Darox
Camn
Jack
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Darox »

Nominating Dry-Fit to start.

Also he should give us a rundown of all alive players.

Failing that, he should be replaced.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:Jason needs to go first I think. pman and camn are right up there too. Dry fit could just be a lurker.

Darox, who did Yos "obviously investigate"?
Just take a look at his posts, and you'll see. Trust me, it's obvious.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:Since when do we want dry-fit to go first?
Since he's spend the entire time lurking and providing 0 content. I wouldn't mind if either Jason or pman were first.

Dry-Fit's going to need to provide a lot more to back up those 2 suspicions though.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:I did, but I don't get it :oops:
I'll tell you after we massclaim and get some people to cement their suspects then.
Netopalis wrote:Good point...we might be waiting for a while. Jason would work. How about the following list:

Jason
Pman
Camn
(Dry-fit claiming whenever he gets online/is replaced)
Netopalis
Darox
Jack
Fishy
Why fishy at the bottom?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:At least half the town (me, Neto, Jack, Dry-fit I presume) want jason to claim first. I suggest that this is what happens, and that we then play "nominate your successor" (because, realistically, we are never going to get agreement on the whole order).

Having said that, I could cope with Neto's order.
I suggest the other half of the town says something before any claims happen.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Darox »

Jack should not claim next.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:I think this is a good order (with Neto's semiclaim, I'm happy for the rearrangement). I'd also say that "claiming" doesn't have to mean claiming everything. As an example, if I'm a tracker and I'm claiming before anyone at all, my claim will be "tracker" - not my results as well. Revealing vetoing Bub is totally fine, but be wary about revealing results that could help the scum.

Dry-fit, take the stand...
No, if your claim is tracker, you're claiming all your results as well.

That's the point of the ordered mass claim, to force people to take stances before they know the full details of the set up, which makes it harder for scum to fake claim. Hence why you want suspected scum at the top of the list and confirmed townies at the bottom.

Which is why Netopalis isn't going last.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Darox »

Dry-fit wrote:I am Chief Justice John G. Roberts. I am vanilla.
Looks like Fishys turn to me.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:It's your turn by my count.

I really disagree about claiming results - if you have results on people claiming later, you want the to commit before you reveal them.
And if you're scum and want to fake claim, you want people to commit so you can craft your claim around them.

Which is why, as I said above, you want the most townie people going last.

Netopalis does not fit this description.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:I understand the principles of claim order. I actually think that all of me, Jack and Neto are likely to be town, so I'm not overly bothered about the order there. On reflection though, I am least certain of Neto, and would prefer if he claimed before Jack and I.

At any rate, I think you should claim next, Darox.
And I think you should claim next.

How about it?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:I do disagree with his point about the tracker. Obviously if you have a tracking result on someone who hasn't claimed yet you don't want to claim it. And scum can just say they tracked a scum partner/vanilla townie.
Darox, why did you say it "looked like fishy's turn" when the list we'd been using had him at the bottom?
Because I wanted him to go next.

But whatever.

My name is Simon Jackson, and I am vanilla.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Darox »

Camn's right in that it's obvious who Yosarian investigated.

My flavour name is actually officer, and I am in the court to keep order.

Netopalis - John Paul Stevens, Vanilla Justice
jasonT1981 - Antonin Scalia, Vanilla Justice

Yosarian2 - Samuel Alito, Investigator Justice

pman5595 - Allen J Counard, Veto Holding Attorney

DarkLightA - Clarence Thomas, Vanilla Justice

Dry-fit - John G. Roberts, Vanilla Chief Justice
Darox - Simon Jackson, Vanilla Officer
Fishythefish - David A McCreedy, Vanilla Attorney
Jack - Stephen Breyer, Vanilla Justice

Bub Bidderskins - Sonia Sotomayor, Vanilla Justice

camn - Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Vanilla Justice

GreenCrayons - Anthony Kennedy, Vanilla Justice

No one has claimed researcher. This suggests that the researcher is scum. However, if this is the case, the scum can't be a three man team, otherwise they would have already won.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh wait I can't count.

It's totally possible for a three man team.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Darox »

Netopalis wrote:That's actually a really salient point. Darox, if you're vanilla, why do you feel like going after Fishy?
Because I don't trust him and suspect he is scum.
Netopalis wrote:Oh, and BTW, I think that to bolster this, we need to remember that Darox claimed "Simon Jackson". I'm presuming that he's the Secret Service agent. Why didn't he include that fact? Was he hoping we wouldn't notice?
Because I'm the odd one out and wanted to see if someone would try to pin scum on me for that reason alone, seeing as that would be an easy target to push with no real substance to back it up. I was hoping that they would do so before I revealed myself, but whatever.

Oh hey! You tried to pin scum on me for being the officer! How about that. You also tried to pin it on Jack (Pretty much cop-confirmed town) and Camn for flavour reasons alone.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:
FIRST, lets talk about Yosarian:

Looking back with knowledge of his role..and knowing Yos how I do, I think it is clear who Yos investigated.
It seems there was a night zero
Battousai wrote:
It is now N0, all players may use any non-killing powers they have.
And I am certain that Yos investigated GREEN CRAYONS.
Exhibit A: Yos's first post:
Yosarian2 wrote:Hey, everyone. Ah, green crayons is in this game, awesome, haven't played with you in a while.
and later posts:
Yosarian2 wrote:Obvtown: Green Crayons
Yosarian2 wrote:Green Crayons is still very obv town here.
GC jumped on him for this (which surprises me, in retrospect) and so did
JASON1981
. Scumpoints for rolefishing
jasonT1981 wrote:I add, that I find it even more troubling you can declare him Obivious town when he has only made 10 posts!

Care to explain?

>>>NOW DAY 2

Yosarian, imo, investigated and got an innocent on JACK Night 1.
Exhibit B:
Yosarian2 wrote:I'm sure people are going to jump all over me for saying this, but Jack is obv town here, and Dark Lights actions in response to him are looking odder and odder.
Plus other defenses of Jack.

Thus we can conclude, imo, that Yosarian had an innocent on Jack, as well as GC. since GC was indeed town, we can conclude that Yos was at least MOSTLY sane.
This is why.

Yosarian was breadcrumbing by describing people as Obv Town.

I was alluding to it by describing who he investigated as obvious. Camn here pointed it out for everyone to see.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Darox »

Also voting in lynch or lose at this point is a bad idea.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait... how the hell is Jack cop confirmed town? Have I missed something?
I actually explained it pretty clearly, I think.
No need to read posts when you already know who is who, right Jason?
Isn't this at odds with your Jason/DryFit/Darox scumteam hypothesis?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Darox »

Jason:

What makes you think I'm scum, aside from me 'buddying' with Jack?

If there are no other reasons, could you please explain to me why buddying as you perceive it is scummy.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:So.. no explanation then, Darox?

I support a lynch of {Dry-fit, Jason, Darox}.

The Darox-Jason bussing is fine with me. If scum want to fight amongst themselves, thats fine.
It will not lead us astray.
Why would the scum try to bus in Lylo?

Furthermore, what makes you think I'm scummy?

Feel free to review the entire game and tell me what you come up with.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack:
What do you think of pman?

Personally, I'm leaning towards Camn being misguided town.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Darox »

The way she's been acting struck me more as confirmation biased town to me.

Rereading in ISO she actually looks less town than I remember, but she's still not scummy enough to put her in my scumgroup at this point.

Jack: What do you think of Netopalis?

Dry-Fit: What do you think of FishytheFish?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:
fos:Darox

camn
has not
been acting like confirmation bias town. She jumped on me and neto very hard and then
abandoned it
. There is nothing that really says confirmation bias.

Why didn't you answer any of the questions about your role name?

Your play to day has not been townie :?
I did, in #524. And I explained why in #527.

My role name is officer. That's it. Vanilla Officer.

As for camn, that was the feeling I got from her latest play.

When rereading I was reminded of her day 1 play which is what made me suspect her more.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Darox »

Netopalis wrote:I have to echo the sentiments - I'm really not liking Darox's play today. I didn't like it much either of the other two days, but today it's pretty obvious (to me, anyway) that he's being intentionally obstructionist. Not voting due to the possibility that he is actually town and was researched, since I think we need to build a consensus before we move, but I'd definitely vote for him if there was no researcher in this game.
This is the same thing you called Jack scum for before Yosarian and I called you out on it for being total baloney.

Kindly tell me what I am obstructing.
camn wrote:I sadly agree with Jack.
Why sadly?
camn wrote:I was totally convinced that Neto and Jack were scum, but their reactions changed my mind. (which you have mentioned a couple times, jack.. but never why it is scummy? That is how I shake out scum early on. Naked aggression.)
Wouldn't I have to STILL insist they were scum to have that particular bias? (which I had to google, btw)
No, you wouldn't, because I am not and never was refering to your accusations against Jack & Netopalis as confirmation bias. I was refering to your Dry-Fit/Jason/Darox scumteam pet theory.
camn wrote:And re: lurkers...
with the exception of my last game... it seems to me that EVERY GAME I PLAY the scum lurk their way to victory.
everyone lets them off the hook, then WOW, they were scum after all.
In an ongoing game, which I am dead in, BOTH lurkers have already flipped scum.
Who's lurking in this game Camn? Please check for me, rather than telling me off the top of your head.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Darox »

Dry-fit wrote:
Darox wrote:Dry-Fit: What do you think of FishytheFish?
I've pretty much agreed with his suspicions and what he has been saying the entire game. He is one of my strongest town reads. Why do you ask?
Because you are largely an unknown and getting some opinions on the state of the game from you is a good thing.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Darox »

I think she is seeing connections in the wagon analysis that support her position that are weak at best and non existant at worst. That is why I think it is the result of confirmation bias.

No, it's not. Changing my vote from one suspect to another is not scummy, so if you think there is something scummy in it, you're going to have to explain why.

As for detailed analysis, I don't like to do those often because I'm a lazy bastard, only when I feel they are needed. I was in fact planning to do one once Netopalis provided his promised case, as that case may change/cement my opinions.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:
Darox wrote:Who's lurking in this game Camn? Please check for me, rather than telling me off the top of your head.
Check yourself, I'm not your monkey.
I asked you to check because I want you to see the results for yourself. I already know how much everyone has posted.
camn wrote:
Darox wrote:Because you are largely an unknown and getting some opinions on the state of the game from you is a good thing.
And seriously? You say this re: jack.. but Dry-fit has 15 posts and NO opinions.. and you let that slide?
No, I said that re: Dry-Fit, as seen when I quoted him in the very post you quoted. But nice confirmation bias.
camn wrote:Going the whole game without giving much of an read on anyone (except me :)) is pretty scummy, don't you think? - even without the wagon analysis.
But I can see how you totally let that slide, since Dry-fit is your partner, and mislynching Jack would win the game for you.
I've been one of the biggest defenders of Jack for the entire game, and you're trying to suggest I'm out to mislynch him?
camn wrote:
Darox
: How do you justify your double standard?
Why are you attacking Jack, calling him "largely an unknown".. and defending Dry-fit, who is REALLY an unknown?
I don't know, why don't you tell me?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Darox »

Other things I wanted to mention but got caught up in replies.

Rereading Camns wagon analysis, I noticed she assumed the scum was playing smart by managing to pick up on Yosarians breadcrumbs.

I do not buy into this theory and instead have a much simpler explaination. The scum was picking the most experienced player (By join date) in the absense of any other evidence. Hence my list on page #18, which lists all alive players by join date.

I thought you were going to deliver a case with evidence Netopalis? Suddenly once I start getting a little pressure you forget about making good on your promise and join in on the action with a rousing 'yeah, what they said'.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Darox »

Why would you assume that all three roles were distributed randomly?

I find this unlikely, and suspect the mod had determined ahead of time which roles would be scum/town, and included the disclaimer to prevent the town from knowing whether the researcher/veto holder were scum or town, or from assuming that one is scum and the other town.

Netopalis: What do you think of Jack as Cop-Confirmed town?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Darox »

Maybe now Netopalis can respond to #564

Also camn, if you're so gung-ho against lurkers, surely you would want to know who is lurking, especially when the person you call obv town is doing so.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Darox »

Pman: What do you think of camn?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Darox »

Netopalis wrote:He intentionally obfuscates the exact nature of his role - note that he didn't put "Officer" in his initial claim, nor did he try to expand on it any more. It almost looked as if he were trying to pass himself off as one of the attorneys, in my opinion.
There are 12 players in this setup.

9 of them are Supreme Court Judges, all of whom are known historical figures.
2 of them are the Attorneys for the case, lesser known but still specific, known figures.
1 of them is a generic officer.

I claimed a name that was niether one of the nine Judges, nor either of the 2 attorneys involved.
Why would you think I was trying to pass myself off as an Attorney?

Also, maybe you should try reading my later day posts, where I have already explained all this and more.

Is this the case you promised?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Darox »

Some outstanding questions I'd like answers for.
Darox wrote:Jason:

What makes you think I'm scum, aside from me 'buddying' with Jack?

If there are no other reasons, could you please explain to me why buddying as you perceive it is scummy.
Darox wrote:Jack: What do you think of Netopalis?
Darox wrote:
Netopalis wrote:I have to echo the sentiments - I'm really not liking Darox's play today. I didn't like it much either of the other two days, but today it's pretty obvious (to me, anyway) that he's being intentionally obstructionist. Not voting due to the possibility that he is actually town and was researched, since I think we need to build a consensus before we move, but I'd definitely vote for him if there was no researcher in this game.
This is the same thing you called Jack scum for before Yosarian and I called you out on it for being total baloney.

Kindly tell me what I am obstructing.
Darox wrote:
camn wrote:I sadly agree with Jack.
Why sadly?
I'm especially interested in getting Jasons response.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Darox »

Right now, I would say Dry-Fit, pman, Fishy.

Jason hasn't appeared for a while since voting me either, so we'll see if he rears his head soon or if he gets added to the list.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:
Darox wrote:Also camn, if you're so gung-ho against lurkers, surely you would want to know who is lurking, especially when the person you call obv town is doing so.
You should ask more questions before you make assumptions..
Here is a question for YOU: Who is lurking in this game?
Why didn't you want to answer the question?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:
Darox wrote:Why didn't you want to answer the question?
a) You weren't asking it in good faith. I suspect we don't even see lurking the same way.

b) It isn't the right question. Fishy could lurk until the end of summer and I wouldn't lynch him, because he is town.

c) Your "check for me" comment was dumb, and uncalled for. I would have roasted you for it more, except for....

d) I don't generally play semantical games with scum.

-------------

Darox's random, useless questions are cluttering this thread up... but I too want to see Jason's answers.
Define lurking for me then. You're the one who asserted that scum are lurking. So if that's true, who do you think is lurking camn?

Or am I given to understand that because you think I'm scum, everything I say to you is a scum trick, and that you're going to ignore or shrug it off, and then go back to calling me scum.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:I think Darox saw a convenient way to go after camn.
?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by Darox »

Darox wrote:I asked you to check because I want you to see the results for yourself. I already know how much everyone has posted.
I've known about it for a while. I also know that Pman has been lurking for some time but is not part of camns scumteam.

This is not news.

I called camn out on this, which is why I wanted her to look at who is lurking so she can see the contradiction first hand, long before Jack mentioned you as a lurker.

On the plus side though, your latest post has helped assuage the worry I had that you didn't seem as scummy as I remembered.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by Darox »

I have been looking at your play, and a lot of it today looks like 'yeah, me too' or 'I'll have too look into this more later' or posturing about game mechanics.

Like I have mentioned before
(Have you been looking at my play closely? I think not)
I didn't label you or pman until Jacks statement because I wanted camn to see it for herself.

Incidentally, can you explain this post?
FishytheFish wrote:I don't want to claim before darox simply because I don't want him to have any information about me.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by Darox »

I'm not trying to 'score points' against camn. If you've been reading, you would know I don't want to lynch camn today.

In other news.

You claimed a vanilla townie.

Why were you afraid of claiming as such 'in case of scum'?

Was it simply because you are an attorney? Surely you couldn't be worried about me counterclaiming you as an attorney.
Was it because the Bubs school of thought 'Judges are town, lawyers are scum'? But that wouldn't matter if I claimed before you or not, because you would still have claimed lawyer.

So why the worry?

On a similar note, Netopalis:
Your elaborate theory. I have some nits to pick.

You opened up with this.
Netopalis wrote:My claim will involve some speculation about who exactly is scum based on information I have - I'd prefer to claim later rather than sooner.
You claimed vanilla. The information you had was that you were town and you were one of the judges who opposed the ruling, disproving what you felt was the obvious choice for the scum team. However, since Bubs had already been lynched and was the other judge that opposed the ruling, this was evident for everyone to see since the end of day 1.

Thus your role name had little bearing on your reveal, and you could have simply claimed normally and unveiled your theory at the end of the massclaim.

Furthermore, you wanted specific people to claim before you. Namely, those people that your investigation fingered, with the exception of Jack, who you could figure out by PoE. Your reveal didn't include any information specific to either camns claim or my own, only the names. Why did you need us to claim first? It's very obvious that in this setup that fakeclaiming a role name is impossible, so the people whos rolenames you fingered were not going to suddenly lie about their role.

So why did you need to reveal it after their claim? Why did you need to delay your claim to reveal it?

Finally, camn.
Darox wrote:

The Darox-Jason bussing is fine with me. If scum want to fight amongst themselves, thats fine.

Pretty please?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Darox »

Fishythefish wrote:Darox: can we try one more time. This is what I dislike:
0. I haven't been lurking in this game, except for one V/LA and the below.
1. You are arguing with camn, because he has a scumread on a lurker, at least partly for being a lurker, but also has a townread on camn.
2. Jack says I'm lurking, which I have been for 72 hours.

3. I make a post with a decent amount of content, which also apologises for that lurk.
4. You say I'm lurking to further discredit camn's point - because he has a townread on me.
It's the fact that I wasn't lurking
, and you said I was, which furthered your side of the argument. Can you explain what you were thinking?
Which is it?

At the time, I felt you were a lurker. In any case, the question and related topics was about getting camn to look for herself, to see if she would just glaze over everyone that wasn't Dry-Fit, or if she would outright refuse it on basis that "Darox is scum and everything he says is a scum trick", or hopefully, realize she's being a bit silly.

Seems she's decided to stick to #2.
camn wrote:Also.. and this is very important, so read carefully........ I think scum that LURK are more dangerous than scum who don't lurk.
So you're voting me instead of these dangerous scum lurkers? I don't get it.
camn wrote:That said, scum also spam. The more mud in the water, the better.
Especially in lylo with questions they don't even care about.
You mean useless questions like showing that both pman and Dry-Fit are looking at the game and provided snappy responses?

Yeah I'm really dragging this game down with pointless information.
camn wrote:
camn wrote:
Darox wrote:
camn wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Wait... how the hell is Jack cop confirmed town? Have I missed something?
I actually explained it pretty clearly, I think.
Isn't this at odds with your Jason/DryFit/Darox scumteam hypothesis?
I don't see how.
Care to explain?
You first, Darox.
If we are going to play this game where you ask thousands of questions... it cuts both ways.
You left this question hanging, IIRC.
Actually, I reponded to it here.
Darox wrote:

Do you know why scum wouldn't bus first thing in LYLO? Because it's retarded.

And you still haven't shown why I'm scummy. Or is it because I'm obviously scum, so you don't need reasons to lynch me?

Please be serious here.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Darox »

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Day 3.

8 people.

5 to lynch, 4 for researched.

Day 4.

6 people, 4 to lynch, RESEARCHER CANNOT ACT.

We're not in lylo regardless.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh wait let me see those rules.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Darox »

Ok deadline rules mean we can still achieve a lynch on scum even if they make up 3/6 of the town, it'd just be difficult.

So we're in SORTOF Lylo, but not true lylo
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:Hmm. Maybe we AREN"T in lylo.
That would be a very good thing.

@Darox: it is hard to be serious with you when you are being so imprecise..

In 605, you say you responded to my question.. but you quoted your response to a different post entirely. I really don't get it. Are you saying Jason is bussing JACK?

UNVOTE
VOTE: NO LYNCH

I am tired, and hungry.. but I think this is the right play.

No, I quoted my response to you asking if I wasn't going to answer your question. Please try to pay attention. Jack isn't even mentioned anywhere in 605, at all.

No lynch is a bad idea. 3 guesses for why.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Darox »

pman5595 wrote:
Darox wrote:Ok deadline rules mean we can still achieve a lynch on scum even if they make up 3/6 of the town, it'd just be difficult.

So we're in SORTOF Lylo, but not true lylo
not really, If I understand the rules the scum could just put their 3 votes on someone really quickly and not change ever. So it is 3 scum mylo.
That's what I meant by difficult.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Darox »

That's because you're stupid.

No lynch = Jack dies, we're in the exact same situation except scum has better control over the lynch.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Darox »

Incidentally I was planning to ask one or two people what they thought about no lynch, because it's such a terrible idea for town, and I wanted to see who would try to go for it.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Darox »

Jason flipping out at me for calling Jack cop confirmed, and according to you, Jason voting me is scum bussing.

I said Scum bussing in LYLO is retarded.

HOW DO YOU GET THE IDEA THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT JASON BUSSING JACK FROM THAT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME BECAUSE SADLY I AM LACKING IN MAJOR HEAD WOUNDS AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Darox »

Actually it never says that the researchers targets don't retain their researched status, which seems to be what Jack is saying.

I never considered it working that way, but if so that means there are possibly two townies (one from Night 0) with research status.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Darox »

Yes, Jack was mentioned for a split second by someone else that was niether you or me and has no real relevance to the conversation.

Why don't you read the fine print in 625.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:Fishy? Really?
I get warm towniness from every one of his posts.

@Darox. Thank you for admitting your error.
And I read it, btw. kthnx.
Are you going to answer it?

Or is this another one of my scum mind tricks, trying to get you to actually explain yourself. Fiendish.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote: You need to understand.. my flawed assumptions start from the very beginning.
SO..
I explained why Jack is town.
Even Darox can remember that.
Then, Jason said in response to Darox:
Jason then voted Darox. (you see this is directly related to Darox)
The truth is.. Jason HAD missed something. That is, my lengthy post re: Jack and Yosarian and GC.
So I say:
camn wrote: I actually explained it pretty clearly, I think.
I think one of the BIGGEST scumtells in the world is SKIMMING OVER LOGICAL ARGUMENTS.
Scum need not waste time trying to puzzle out who scum are. THEY ALREADY KNOW.

Then Darox comments, and I assume he's talking about Jason skimming (that assumption is a scumtell in itself)
Darox wrote:Isn't this at odds with your Jason/DryFit/Darox scumteam hypothesis?
Obv.. I don't read anything that doesn't directly mention me.
So I ask:
camn wrote:I don't see how.
Care to explain?
I ignore Daroxs response.

Later, Darox claims THIS is the answer:
Darox wrote:Why would the scum try to bus in Lylo?
Since that answer has nothing to do with Jason throwing Dirt on Jack, I was confused for a moment, because this answer didn't revolve around my perfect little world. But then my reality filters kicked in, and I assumed the 'bussing' he was talking about was Jason 'bussing' Jack. Not that I even cared, I'm always right and Darox is trying to confuse me with scum mind tricks.
FTFY.
I'm glad we got that cleared up.

In other news, Jason, surely you can see that lynching the person with a cop innocent on them in LYLO is a bad idea? Do you have any secondary suspects or are you adamant about sticking to Jack?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Darox »

Jack wrote:Jason has been voting you for quite some time (since right after he pointed out it was lylo).

You obviously just read the part of his post where he was quoting DLA. Skimming = scummy
jasonT1981 wrote:
I still feel Jack is possible scum.
But the way DLA went about his suspicions were off to me.

Also yea, I missed that about the confirmed cop thing but I still dont think it is confirmed he had an innocent on Jack.. Jack himself even admits that.
No, I didn't just read the part of his post where he was quoting DLA.

I did forget he was voting me though. I got too caught up in camns crazy 'Darox is evil scum' cries to remember about Jasons 'Darox is evil scum' cries.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Darox »

Oh wait I'm stupid and I apologize. I'm dead.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Darox »

Man, I go to sleep on day 3 and you lose it for us.

Netopalis was pretty heavy scum and Jason&Dry-Fit were obv town.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Darox »

Before day three I pretty much had no suspects, but at the start of day three, my list looked something like this.

Netopalis: Heavy Scum
FishytheFish: Heavy Scum
Dry-Fit: Maybe scum
Camn: ???
Pman: ???
Jason: Town
Jack: Obv town

Near the end it looked like this:

Netopalis: Obv Scum
Camn: Obv Scum
FishytheFish: Maybe scum
Pman: Maybe scum
Jason: Town
Dry-Fit: Obv town
Jack: Obv town
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Darox »

camn wrote:Also, my apologies, Darox.... I was really egging you on there for a while. I hope you weren't too mad :)
Almost everything I accused you of I was actually doing intentionally....
I noticed that, which is why you got a spot under netopalis at the end of day three.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Darox »

Battousai wrote:I wanted to just give Darox a 1-shot day vig ability
That would have been so sweet.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”