Mini 954 ~ Mafia at the 11th Hour (Game Over!)

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Mini 954 ~ Mafia at the 11th Hour (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Vi »

Cue mood music.

A satellite hurtling through space in orbit around our world. The last known place still untouched, yet...

The earth - a huge blue-white orb with continents abstractly splayed about - loomed ominously beneath a window. From this vantage point, the consuming darkness that plagued the surface was for a moment just a memory. However, each member of the party that walked onto the observation deck knew that it would not be long before their homes would be corrupted, uninhabitable. It was already nearly too late for some of these heroes' homes. For others, there was more hope... At this point, as long as SOMETHING was salvaged, it would be a success.

The twelve members of the party somberly left the observation deck and determinedly advanced toward the command room. They suspected that the source of this tragedy was on this sattelite somewhere...

The command room was empty. Completely spotless and orderly. No signs of panic or anything unusual. A scan of the engine room also didn't show any anomalous activity. As far as anyone could tell, looking at the monitors, the satellite had been abandoned six months ago; these twelve champions were alone in this vista into space.

Disheartened, the troupe silently marched back to the observation deck and peered down at the dying globe, their tortured minds imagining the ruin that was surely starting to spread.

The realization came slowly, but it surely became clear that everyone's thoughts were starting to drift toward the same line of reasoning as one by one everyone took their eyes off of their beloved homeworld.

Whoever was causing this calamity... was indeed on this satellite. And if there was nobody else on board, then...

-----~spoiler protection space~-----

Fighting to the Bitter End:

10) Herodotus
replacing Cobalt N2
replacing Seraphim D1
- Shadow Queen (from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door), Plague - Survived Day 5!!!
12) VP Baltar - Misery (from Doukutsu Monogatari ~ Cave Story), Plague - Survived Day 5!!!

Crying out for Vengeance:

[...]

Consumed by the Dark:

6) Nikanor - Dimentio (from Super Paper Mario), Plague - Lynched Day 1!

5) Gammagooey
replacing Maemuki D1
-
Tarhalindur, Robot Unicorn over Mafia
, Town (I guess) - Buried Night 1; Effervesced Day 4.
11) semioldguy
replacing TonyMontana D1
- King Pelleas (from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn), Town - Lynched Day 2; Effervesced Day 4...
1) Debonair Danny DiPietro - Cyan Garamonde (from Final Fantasy VI), Town - Buried Night 2; Effervesced Day 4...
4) Jahudo - Miles Edgeworth (from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth), Town - Lynched Day 3; Effervesced Day 4...
3) dramonic - King DeDeDe (from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards), Town - Struck by Lightning Night 3; Effervesced Day 4.
8) DTMaster
replacing Trumpet of Doom N4
replacing Pomegranate D3
- Lucca (from Chrono Trigger), Town - Struck by Lightning Night 4.
9) Porkens - Lucius (from Fire Emblem), Town - Lynched Day 5...
2) d3x - Jenna (from Golden Sun: The Lost Age), Town - Endgamed Day 5...
7) Percy - Byakuren Hijiri (from Touhou Seireisen ~ Undefined Fantastic Object), Town - Endgamed Day 5...
Last edited by Vi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 am, edited 66 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Vi »

How this game works:

Ruleset stolen from Vi, who modified it a bit from Vi, who secretly heisted it from Vi.
Rules in bold have changed from the norm or are otherwise especially worth reading.

--Confirmation Period (Pregame):
What is it?
This is the period between when you /in to play and when I open the game thread for Day 1.
Mafia Pregame Talk:
The Mafia are allowed to speak to each other via their QuickTopic during pregame. I will tell them when they can no longer post in their QuickTopic (when Day begins).
Pregame is for Confirming.
Confirmation will be done via PM in this game. After I create the game thread, I will send out Role PMs. Please confirm by quoting your Role PM to me and adding "/confirm".
Can we start yet?
When all but three players have confirmed, I will unlock the game thread for Day 1.

--Day:
What is it? What do I do?
This is the period during which everyone who's alive can post in this topic. The Town wants to find and lynch the Mafia (see below). The Mafia wants to avoid getting lynched.
What is voting, and how do I do it?
Players may vote for a person they want to see lynched by posting
Vote: PLAYERNAME
somewhere in their posts. I won't accept it if it's not in bold.
What is unvoting?
You can also unvote players, like:
Unvote: PLAYERNAME
. If you want to change votes, you MUST unvote first and THEN vote the person you want.
Do we have to lynch?
You are allowed to vote to No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
). This will take effect if no other majority can be formed from the players off the No Lynch wagon.
Can the Mafia talk to each other during the Day?
That is not public knowledge.
Prod/Replacement Policy:
Prods are done by request only in this game, and only on players who have been absent for 72 hours. Players who do not respond to prods within 48 hours will be forcibly replaced at the earliest opportunity. As this game has an activity-based deadline, please do not delay in requesting replacement if you find yourself overwhelmed.
Player Abandonment Policy:
If half of the player list needs replacement at any one time, I will ask the remaining players if they want to keep the game alive. If a majority of the remaining players does not respond "Yes" OR I cannot find replacements within three days, I will declare the game abandoned and it will end right there.
Battery-Powered Deadlines:
Deadlines in this game are shown as percentages. Each real-time Day or as close to that as possible, I will reduce that percentage based on the activity inthread (don't ask how). When the meter hits 0%, the deadline falls and the Day ends.
When does the Day end?
The Day ends when either a true majority of the living players are voting for someone, or the deadline occurs. If a majority of the living players are voting for someone, that player will immediately be LYNCHED (killed, removed from the game) and Night will begin.
What happens at deadline?
If the deadline occurs before anyone reaches a majority vote, the game moves to Night and
No Lynch occurs
. Some mods lessen the requirements to lynch at deadline. I do not. A lynch will always require a full majority of the players' consent.

--Twilight:
*sparkle*
THIS IS WHAT TRUE FEAR LOOKS LIKE
What is it?
This is the period between when the hammer vote (the last vote placed that put someone at a majority) and when the mod shows up to move the game to Night. There are no particular rules regarding speaking in Twilight. Role-based actions ARE NOT accepted during Twilight.

--Night:
What is it?
This is a period that lasts for at most three real-time days. During this time, the topic is locked, so nobody can post.
Can anyone talk?
Anyone who has been given a QuickTopic by the mod and permission to do so may speak privately during the Night.
When does it end?
Night will end as close as I can get it to three real-time days after it begins, OR after all actions have been submitted. At that time, all submitted actions will resolve and I will open the thread for the next Day.

--THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT DO:
Can I talk about this game elsewhere?
While this game is ongoing, you are NOT allowed to discuss it in other topics/games (as this will likely get you modkilled in that game
as well as
this one). PMing other players about the game will result in a modkill. This game is in
this topic
, and at Night, the Mafia QuickTopic. That's it.
You use cool colors! Can I use them?
No. Impersonating the mod is both cheesy and fraudulent. I will use
gray
in my modtext. Do not use italibold gray in your posts, or risk being modkilled.
I know how to prove my Towniness! I'll post my Role PM!
No you won't. Quoting your Role PM or anything I tell you via PM will result in your modkill.
Okay, but I can still prove my Towniness through other, clever ways...
No you won't. As a moderator I try to avoid betraying who the scum are through any means. If you try to break the game, etc. through invisible text, steganography/cryptography, etc., you will be modkilled.
I have mod powers... so I can edit/delete this post... right?
No. What you post in this topic STAYS in this topic. If you multipost because the board is messing up, I will not delete the extra posts.
I'm dead. Can I still post?
No, with one exception. A recently decased player may make a "bah" post consisting of the letter 'N' followed by as many lowercase 'o's as you prefer. Nothing else is acceptable.
You talk a lot about modkills. What is a modkill?
Pretty self-explanatory on its face - I kill you immediately. I also change your role retroactively to Neutral Survivor - meaning you auto-lose. If a modkill occurs during the Day, I will immediately move the game to Night.

--Other:
Stuff (stolen from Wizcat).
I am never wrong. Unless, of course, reality has warped, making me wrong. Please point occasions where this may have occurred out to me so that I may kick reality's ass. I specifically read for bold text, so use that if you want my attention.
Theme Game Disclaimer.
In spite of everything mentioned above and below, this game is not obligated to make sense until it is over. Rules may be overridden by certain abilities. I may include any number of exotic roles and abilities in this game -
and you will like it
2)
Miscellaneous.
Play to win.
3)
Other Things.
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
4)
One More Thing.
Don't annoy the mod. The mod annoys back.
5)
Etc..
Etc. (Note: I reserve the right to clarify "Etc." at any time, to include adding or changing rules. You will be notified if that happens.)

--Hawt New Game Mechanic rules:
Like an Open Setup Except Not.
This game includes nine (9) members of the
Town
and three (3) members of the
Plague
. You will be warned if you are in LyLo (Lynch Correctly or Lose) or MyLo (Mislynch and Lose).
One Last Shot.
Each player has an ability related to a desperate attempt to change their fortune. They are not necessarily unique. At least some of them were assigned independently of alignments. They are not necessarily the only abilities in the game. You will not be told what these abilities are until you are allowed to use them (this does not necessarily mean you will be alive at the time). After any (A) ability is used during the Day, the battery will be replenished by 10% (enough for two days if you're not lazy about it).
Bell of Aviči ~ Infinite Nightmare.
Your death does not necessarily release you from this game.

=====

This is what a sample Role PM would look like.
~NAME~

In this difficult situation I am reminded of what my clutch maven once said to me before my first molting.
`Sometimes the enemy is so swift and the path so treacherous that you can run no further.
It is then that you must turn and resolve to fight
and in all likelihood die horribly
but you never know when you are going to get lucky, so go for it!'

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Spathi
Commander Snurfel (from Star Control II). You are showing an immense amount of courage in staying on this satellite while the rest of your company has abandoned you. Except "courage" is not too far removed from "stupidity", and you really would rather be elsewhere... Now you have to avoid dying a hideous death at the hands of these supposedly "benevolent" hunams. Don't panic.

You are aligned with the
Town
. You have an ability, but do not yet realize it.

Please confirm in-thread. I wish you the best of luck.
Mod note: Innate ability is revealed at L-1:
(A) Warp Escape Unit. Once during the game, if you are at L-1 you may remove yourself from the game for the duration of the Day. You may not vote or post until the next Day, nor can you be lynched. You may not use this in LyLo.
Last edited by Vi on Thu May 27, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Vi »

I'm going to randomize and send out the Role PMs sometime today.

Confirmations are by PM in this game, so when this topic unlocks it will be for Day 1.

All Role PMs have been sent.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Vi »

Enough players have confirmed that we can begin.

The ViPod is still at the exorcist/repair shop, but I have a spare - one of the old Shuffles - lying about.

---

Vote Count 0:
- Come sail away!

Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic, Jahudo, Maemuki, Nikanor, Percy, Pomegranate, Porkens, Seraphim, TonyMontana, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 1! With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count I:
- A game of dice
TonyMontana (L-5) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, Jahudo

Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
Percy (L-6) ~ VP Baltar
d3x (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Nikanor (L-6) ~ Porkens
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-6) ~ Pomegranate
Maemuki (L-7) ~
Jahudo

Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
d3x, dramonic,
Jahudo, Maemuki, Nikanor,
Percy,
Pomegranate, Porkens,
Seraphim, TonyMontana,
VP Baltar

-All players have confirmed!

---And you're all great people~

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(94%)
Last edited by Vi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count II:
- The awesome wagon rolls in!
Nikanor (L-3) ~ Porkens, dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar

Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
d3x (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Percy (L-7) ~
VP Baltar

Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
d3x, dramonic,
Percy, Seraphim, TonyMontana

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(87%)
Last edited by Vi on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count III:
- Decisive prodding has commenced!
Nikanor (L-4) ~
Porkens,
dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar

Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
d3x (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Percy (L-6) ~ Seraphim
dramonic (L-6) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
Percy,
Seraphim,
TonyMontana
[size=0]Percy 0 | TonyMon 0[/size]
-Percy has been prodded...
-TonyMontana has been prodded...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(80%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IV:
- Tae Kwon Dormitory
TonyMontana (L-3) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, Jahudo, Seraphim, VP Baltar

Nikanor (L-5) ~ dramonic, d3x,
VP Baltar

Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
dramonic (L-6) ~ Porkens
Percy (L-6) ~
Seraphim
, Nikanor
VP Baltar (L-6) ~ Percy
d3x (L-6) ~
Nikanor
, TonyMontana
Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
Percy, TonyMontana

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(73%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count V:
- Power Grab
TonyMontana (L-4) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, Jahudo,
Seraphim,
VP Baltar,
Porkens

Nikanor (L-5) ~ dramonic, d3x
dramonic (L-5) ~
Porkens
, Porkens, Pomegranate
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-6) ~
Pomegranate,
TonyMontana
Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
Percy (L-6) ~ Nikanor
VP Baltar (L-6) ~ Percy
Porkens (L-6) ~ Seraphim
d3x (L-7) ~
TonyMontana

Minimum (L-7)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(66%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count Vi:
- A Vote Count For The Mod
:arrow: TonyMontana (L-5) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Jahudo,
VP Baltar
:arrow: Nikanor (L-5) ~ dramonic, d3x
:arrow: dramonic (L-5) ~ Porkens, Pomegranate
:arrow: Porkens (L-5) ~ Seraphim, Percy
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-6) ~ TonyMontana
Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor
d3x (L-6) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-7) ~
Nikanor

VP Baltar (L-7) ~
Percy

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]Mae 1[/size]
-Maemuki was prodded earlier today...

---Do you like the arrows for the leading wagons? Or the red text?

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(57%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count VII:
- Paint It Red
Nikanor (L-3) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo

dramonic (L-5) ~ Porkens, Pomegranate
Porkens (L-5) ~ Seraphim, Percy
TonyMontana (L-6) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro,
VP Baltar

Jahudo (L-6) ~ Maemuki
Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor
d3x (L-7) ~
Jahudo

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]Mae 2[/size]
-Maemuki is being replaced. Please hold...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(51%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

---

Gammagooey replaces Maemuki. Welcome him!
(or else)

---
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count VIII:
- Ghost Powers?
Nikanor (L-2) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo, Gammagooey (Maemuki)

TonyMontana (L-6) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro
Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Jahudo (L-7) ~
Gammagooey (Maemuki)

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]Sera 0[/size]
-Seraphim is being prodded...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(46%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IX:
- Mushroom Samba
Nikanor (L-2) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo, Gammagooey

Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Minimum (L-7)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(37%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count X:
- The Sound of Silence
Nikanor (L-2) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo,
Gammagooey
, Pomegranate

Seraphim (L-5) ~ Nikanor, Gammagooey
dramonic (L-6) ~ Porkens,
Pomegranate

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]TM 0[/size]
-Prodding TonyMontana...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(31%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XI:
- Swiftly Coming To A Close
Nikanor (L-1) ~ dramonic, d3x, VP Baltar, Jahudo, Pomegranate, Porkens

Seraphim (L-5) ~ Nikanor, Gammagooey
dramonic (L-7) ~
Porkens

Minimum (L-7)

[size=0]Nik 0[/size]
-Nikanor has been prodded...

-Nikanor is at L-1!

---Second page steal in a row! It's for a good cause~

---The standard is actually 7%/day. This corresponds to two-week Days.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(25%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XII:
- Sneaking a Read from Slave Labor
Nikanor (L-2) ~ dramonic, d3x,
VP Baltar,
Jahudo, Pomegranate, Porkens

TonyMontana (L-5) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar
Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor,
Gammagooey

Gammagooey (L-6) ~ Gammagooey
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-7) ~
TonyMontana

Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
TonyMontana

-Still waiting to hear from my TonyMontana replacement...

---Another page steal! I have no idea how I do it~

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(20%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Vi »

semioldguy replaces TonyMontana. Welcome him!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIII:
- The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is a Giant Bolded Hammer
Nikanor (L-1) ~ dramonic, d3x, Jahudo, Pomegranate, Porkens, Gammagooey

Porkens (L-4) ~ Seraphim, Percy, semioldguy (TonyMontana)
TonyMontana (L-5) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar
Seraphim (L-6) ~ Nikanor
Gammagooey (L-7) ~
Gammagooey

Minimum (L-7)

Not Voting:
semioldguy (TonyMontana), Gammagooey

-Seraphim is being prodded again.

-Nikanor is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(16%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #258 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Seraphim has requested replacement. Please hold...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Cobalt replaces Seraphim. Welcome him!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIV:
- Curtain Call
Nikanor (LYNCH) ~ dramonic, d3x, Jahudo, Pomegranate,
Porkens,
Gammagooey, VP Baltar, Porkens

Porkens (L-3) ~ Cobalt (Seraphim), Percy, semioldguy, Debonair Danny DiPietro
Cobalt (Seraphim) (L-6) ~ Nikanor,
Porkens

semioldguy (L-7) ~
Debonair Danny DiPietro, VP Baltar

Minimum (L-7)

---Oh look, a two-week Day~

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
|
(11%)

----

--- Nikanor ---
Dimentio (from Super Paper Mario), Plague
--- Lynched Day 1!

-Night 1 will end at 2100 EST this coming Sunday.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #290 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Vi »

--- Gammagooey ---
, Evidently Not Plague?
--- Buried Night 1.

ImageImage

-A chain reaction is starting!

-Nothing seems to have happened.

----

Vote Count XV:
- Um... ooooookaaaaaayyy... Moving on! ^.^

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic, Jahudo, Percy, Pomegranate, Porkens, Cobalt, semioldguy, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 2! With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

---For some reason I cannot convince image editors to use the colors I want. Like "default red". I blame Vista.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVI:
- A new Day, a new opportunity
semioldguy (L-3) ~ d3x, Jahudo, Porkens

Pomegranate (L-5) ~ Cobalt
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
d3x,
dramonic,
Jahudo,
Percy, Pomegranate,
Porkens, Cobalt,
semioldguy, VP Baltar

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(92%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVII:
- For the semi-old among us
semioldguy (L-3) ~
d3x, Jahudo, Porkens,
Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic

Jahudo (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic,
Percy, Pomegranate,
semioldguy, VP Baltar, d3x,
Porkens

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(84%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVIII:
- Mortal combat, spooniness, and a victory fanfare
semioldguy (L-3) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic

Jahudo (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Percy, Pomegranate, Porkens

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(75%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Vi »

The following may be useful right now.

Image Image

This may NOT be useful right now because of the nature of the display, but nonetheless.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XIX:
- Rule of Cool Meets Wall of Objections
semioldguy (L-3) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic

Jahudo (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Percy, Pomegranate, Porkens

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(64%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XX:
- A New Development
semioldguy (L-1) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic, Porkens, Pomegranate

Jahudo (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Percy,
Pomegranate, Porkens

-semioldguy is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(57%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #376 (isolation #30) » Sat May 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXI:
- Silence Leads to Harsh Conditions Later

VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Cobalt (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
Jahudo (L-6) ~
VP Baltar

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Percy

-semioldguy is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(46%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #391 (isolation #31) » Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXII:
- Pinned on a Conveyor Belt

VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Cobalt (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
Jahudo (L-5) ~ Percy
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Percy

-semioldguy is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(38%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #394 (isolation #32) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Vi »

------

Cobalt is being prodded.

------
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #405 (isolation #33) » Mon May 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIII:
- Near the Freezing Point

VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Jahudo
Percy (L-5) ~ semioldguy
Cobalt (L-5) ~ VP Baltar
Jahudo (L-5) ~ Percy
Minimum (L-6)

[size=0]Cobalt 1[/size]
-semioldguy is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(29%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #416 (isolation #34) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Vi »

ImageImageImageImage

-A King has been chosen!

Vote Count XXIV:
- All hail!

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Debonair Danny DiPietro, d3x, dramonic,
Jahudo,
Percy,
Pomegranate, Porkens, Cobalt, semioldguy, VP Baltar

-10% has been added to the battery.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(39%)
Last edited by Vi on Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Vi »

Vote count fixed.~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm right here.
Jahudo 434 wrote:the vote count was incorrect because a majority of 2 votes is 2, not 1, and we went from L-1 to L-2.
Percy 435 wrote:The reason I'm skeptical is because of what Vi said in the original vote count, which was that the kingmaker ability didn't activate any L-1 powers, even though everyone was technically at L-1.
Both of these are correct.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (isolation #37) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXV:
- And Things Proceed to Get Weirder

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Jahudo,
Percy,

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(32%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #462 (isolation #38) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXVI:
- (Not) The One True King

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Jahudo,
Percy,

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(25%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #473 (isolation #39) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXVII:
- Obligatory 11th Hour Music (I've been remiss in not including any!)
Cobalt (L-1) ~ Jahudo

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Jahudo,
Percy,

-Cobalt is at L-1!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(14%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Fri May 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXVIII:
- Deadline's Coming Too Quickly! (volume++)
Cobalt (L-1) ~ Jahudo

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Percy,

-Cobalt is at L-1!

[size=0]Cobalt - 1[/size]
Battery Power:
||||
|
|
(6%)
Last edited by Vi on Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #506 (isolation #41) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Deadline is actually in one hour from that post.
I'll grant a one-hour extension, so you have 105 minutes.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #509 (isolation #42) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXIX:
- The Decisive Solution
semioldguy (LYNCH) ~ Jahudo,
Percy

Cobalt (L-2) ~
Jahudo

Minimum (L-2)

Not Voting:
Percy,

-Cobalt will be replaced overnight. Please hold...

Battery Power: (0%)

-----------

--- semioldguy ---
King Pelleas (from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
--- Lynched Day 2...

-Night will continue through about this time Tuesday.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Sun May 09, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Vi »

-Herodotus replaces Cobalt.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Vi »

--- Debonair Danny DiPietro ---
Cyan Garamonde (from Final Fantasy VI), Town
--- Buried Night 2...

-----

Vote Count XXX:
- Into the Tunnel

Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, dramonic, Jahudo, Percy, Pomegranate, Porkens, Herodotus, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 3! With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #529 (isolation #45) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXI:
- On the Warpath
Porkens (L-3) ~ Herodotus, Percy

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Pomegranate (L-4) ~ VP Baltar
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, dramonic, Jahudo,
Percy,
Pomegranate,
Porkens, Herodotus, VP Baltar

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(96%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #540 (isolation #46) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXII:
- ...And Subsequently OFF the Warpath
Porkens (L-3) ~ Herodotus, Percy

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, dramonic, Jahudo, Pomegranate

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(85%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #550 (isolation #47) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIII:
- A Day Without Vi is like a Day Without...
Porkens (L-2) ~ Herodotus, Percy, Jahudo

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, dramonic,
Jahudo,
Pomegranate

---Please see the V/LA note in my sig.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(76%)
Last edited by Vi on Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #556 (isolation #48) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIV:
- *catchy hold music*
Porkens (L-1) ~ Herodotus, Percy, Jahudo, dramonic

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x,
dramonic,
Pomegranate

-Porkens is at L-1!

---Please see the V/LA note in my sig.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(76%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #566 (isolation #49) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Vi »

ImageImage

Vote Count XXXV:
- Perseverance
Porkens (L-
) ~ Herodotus, Percy, Jahudo, dramonic

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, Pomegranate

-Pomegranate is being replaced. Please hold...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(69%)
Last edited by Vi on Sun May 16, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (isolation #50) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVI:
- A Little Night (Catchy Hold) Music
Porkens (L-

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x, Pomegranate

-Still working on a Pomegranate replacement. If all goes well you will have a replacement by tomorrow morning.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(62%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Vi »

----------

Trumpet of Doom replaces Pomegranate. Welcome him!

d3x has been prodded...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #587 (isolation #52) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVII:
- Welcomes are Exchanged as the Pork Wagon Rolls Through Town
Porkens (L-

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Jahudo (L-4) ~ Trumpet of Doom (Pomegranate)
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x,
Trumpet of Doom (Pomegranate)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(54%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #596 (isolation #53) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXVIII:
- I really just wanted an excuse to post this
Porkens (L-

Trumpet of Doom (L-3) ~ VP Baltar, d3x
Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Jahudo (L-4) ~ Trumpet of Doom
Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
d3x

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(47%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #608 (isolation #54) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIX:
- Mafia is an exam too!
Porkens (L-

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(41%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #613 (isolation #55) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XL:
- Hardcore Stagnation
Porkens (L-

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(31%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #618 (isolation #56) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLI:
- Night is starting to set in...
Porkens (L-

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(22%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #631 (isolation #57) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLII:
- Get everything and the stuff together
Porkens (L-
) ~ Herodotus,
Percy,
Jahudo, dramonic
Jahudo (L-3) ~ Trumpet of Doom, Percy

Percy (L-4) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(16%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #638 (isolation #58) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLIII:
- The future is coming very quickly...
Jahudo (L-2) ~ Trumpet of Doom, Percy, VP Baltar

Percy (L-3) ~ Porkens, Jahudo
Porkens (L-
) ~ Herodotus,
Jahudo,
dramonic
Trumpet of Doom (L-4) ~
VP Baltar,
d3x
Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
(10%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #645 (isolation #59) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLIV:
- A heroic(?) sacrifice
Jahudo (LYNCH) ~ Trumpet of Doom, Percy, VP Baltar, d3x, dramonic

Percy (L-3) ~ Porkens, Jahudo
Porkens (L-
) ~ Herodotus,
dramonic

Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
d3x

Minimum (L-5)

Battery Power:
|
(1%)

---

--- Jahudo ---
Miles Edgeworth (from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth)
--- Lynched Day 3...

-Night 3 will continue until 2100 EDT on May 27, 2010.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #646 (isolation #60) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

--- dramonic ---
King DeDeDe (from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards), Town
--- Struck by Lightning Night 3.

----

Vote Count XLV:
- This is where we make our stand!

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy, Trumpet of Doom, Porkens, Herodotus, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 4! With 6 alive, it should take 4 to lynch.

--CAUTION--CAUTION--

--You are in MyLo!

--CAUTION--CAUTION--

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #653 (isolation #61) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:51 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVI:
- An unnatural compulsion forces you to continue...
Percy (L-4) ~

Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
No Lynch (L-5) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy, Trumpet of Doom,
Porkens,
Herodotus, VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #658 (isolation #62) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVII:
- But thou must!
Percy (L-4) ~
No Lynch (L-4) ~ Porkens, Herodotus

Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
Herodotus,
VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #666 (isolation #63) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLVIII:
- Welcome to your "life"/There's no turning back

Porkens (L-5) ~
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-?) ~
Gammagooey (L-?) ~
Jahudo (L-?) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-6) ~

Percy (L-6) ~

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy, Trumpet of Doom, VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

---Post 666 :twisted:

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #670 (isolation #64) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XLIX:
- Mod as maid
No Lynch (L-3) ~ Porkens, Herodotus

VP Baltar (L-4) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Gammagooey (L-?) ~

Percy (L-6) ~

Jahudo (L-?) ~

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:

--You are in MyLo!

---You're lucky you caught me on a free day.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(98%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count L:
- Mod as ouija board

VP Baltar (L-5) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:

-To answer your next question - blue means in the lead for votes, assuming that player is a valid target for lynching.

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(98%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #677 (isolation #66) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LI:
- The Jurist system

VP Baltar (L-5) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Percy (L-5) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(89%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #686 (isolation #67) » Sun May 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LII:
- Omniscient Voice of the Dead
Percy (L-4) ~

Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
semioldguy (L-?) ~

VP Baltar (L-6) ~

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(81%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #693 (isolation #68) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LIII:
- The forsaken, aka the ungrateful dead
No Lynch (L-1) ~ Porkens, Herodotus, Trumpet of Doom, d3x, Percy

Percy (L-4) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
semioldguy (L-?) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

-No Lynch is at L-1! ...as far as No Lynch can be lynched.

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(71%)
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #695 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LIV:
- Well at least we get leisurely music for a change

Percy (L-4) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
semioldguy (L-?) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(58%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #698 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LV:
- Where is everyone?

Percy (L-3) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
semioldguy (L-?) ~

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(45%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #700 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LVI:
- The Wheel of Fate Is Turning! ...very, very slowly.

Percy (L-4) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
Jahudo (L-?) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(33%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #702 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LVII:
- Silent World

Percy (L-3) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
Jahudo (L-?) ~

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

-Trumpet of Doom has requested replacement. Please hold...

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(21%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #704 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LVIII:
- I have no idea what VP Baltar just said, so have something not video game-related for a change
No Lynch (LYNCH) ~ Porkens, Herodotus, Trumpet of Doom, d3x, Percy, VP Baltar

Percy (L-3) ~
Porkens (L-5) ~
Trumpet of Doom (L-5) ~
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar

-Will seek replacement for Trumpet of Doom overnight.

--You are in MyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(21%)

---

-No one was lynched Day 4.

-A discontinuity has resolved!

-Night 4 will end around 2100 EDT on Monday, June 07 2010.
Last edited by Vi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #705 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Vi »

-DTMaster replaces Trumpet of Doom overnight.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #706 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Vi »

--- DTMaster ---
Lucca (from Chrono Trigger), Town
--- Struck by Lightning Night 4.

----

Vote Count LIX:
- Last chance to dance ~ Someone here fails at roman numerals >.>

Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy, Porkens, Herodotus, VP Baltar

-It is now Day 5! With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

--CAUTION--CAUTION--

--You are in LyLo!

--CAUTION--CAUTION--

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #722 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LX:
- Down to business
Percy (L-3) ~
Porkens

Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy,
Porkens,
Herodotus, VP Baltar, Porkens

--You are in LyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
(94%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #725 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LXI:
- Don't wait up!

Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy, Herodotus, VP Baltar, Porkens

--You are in LyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(81%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #744 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LXII:
- Tension
Porkens (L-1) ~ Percy, d3x

Percy (L-2) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
d3x, Percy,
Herodotus, VP Baltar,
Porkens

-Porkens is at L-1!
--You are in LyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(77%)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #767 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by Vi »

DTMaster. Get the hell out of my topic.

Mod scene forthcoming.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #768 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count LXIII:
- And the last strike!
Porkens (LYNCH) ~ Percy, d3x, Herodotus

Percy (L-2) ~ Porkens
Minimum (L-3)

Not Voting:
Herodotus,
VP Baltar

--You are in LyLo!

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(77%)

----

--- Porkens ---
Lucius (from Fire Emblem), Town
--- Lynched Day 5...

-A Win Condition is inevitable!

--- d3x ---
Jenna (from Golden Sun: The Lost Age), Town
--- Endgamed Day 5...

--- Percy ---
Byakuren Hijiri (from Touhou Seireisen ~ Undefined Fantastic Object), Town
--- Endgamed Day 5...

--- Herodotus ---
Shadow Queen (from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door), Plague
--- Survived Day 5!!!

--- VP Baltar ---
Misery (from Doukutsu Monogatari ~ Cave Story), Plague
--- Survived Day 5!!!

Result:

Town
..... |
Loses...

Plague
... |
Wins!

Roles, etc. to come in the next post.
Last edited by Vi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #769 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am

Post by Vi »

===
@@ ONE
===
~NAME~

Muh huh huh huh huh... Witness my rebirth...
My soul has not yet fully accustomed to this vessel... But I will learn to control this body soon enough...

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are the
Shadow Queen
(from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door). After so many years, you have been resurrected into an appropriate vessel and are more than eager to begin the wholesale destruction of this world. Unfortunately, there are so many strong heroes around that you'll have to bide your time... just a little longer... They can trust your facade, can't they?~

You are aligned with the
Plague
, which consists of yourself, _____, and _____. You have an ability, revealed below. You have factional abilities too.

(F)
Extradimensional Void.
Pregame or at Night only, you may speak with your scumpartners in this QuickTopic.

(F)
Deific Smite.
The Plague has access to a factional kill. Any member of the Plague may PM the mod with who they want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "struck by lightning".

(A)
Life Drain.
Once during the game you may PM the mod to remove a player other than yourself from the game for the duration of the Day. That player cannot vote or post until the next Day, nor can that player be lynched. If this would force a lynch, the vote count will be reset. You may not use this in LyLo. If you are a member of the Plague, you may not use this on an ally. The player you use this on will learn their desperation ability overnight.

You may safely claim
Princess Toadstool
(from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars). You may claim your desperation ability as (A)
Frying Pan.
, going along with the Princess Toadstool falseclaim.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck.
~NAME~

You there! Are you the one in charge here?
Do you know what your weapons have been doing to our world? Stop this nonsense at once!

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Princess Toadstool
(from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars). With your experience in adventures, you knew that you either had to take charge and JOIN the party, or sit back and wait to be kidnapped. Granted, that's not either/or, but you're not going to stand by and watch the world get destroyed.

You are aligned with the
Town
. You have an ability, listed below.

(A)
Frying Pan.
Once during the game you may PM the mod to remove a player other than yourself from the game for the duration of the Day. That player cannot vote or post until the next Day, nor can that player be lynched. If this would force a lynch, the vote count will be reset. You may not use this in LyLo. If you are a member of the Plague, you may not use this on an ally. The player you use this on will learn their desperation ability overnight.

===
@@ TWO
===
~NAME~

Yesss... A perfect world... Sounds magical... Ah ha ha. I can hardly stand the wait.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Dimentio
(from Super Paper Mario). A court jester of sorts, you're calmly waiting for your master to raze this world so that you can "influence" it from there. Or, um, you didn't say that. Right, you're a loyal servant out to crush the goodies.

You are aligned with the
Plague
, which consists of yourself, ____, and ____. You have an ability, but do not realize it. You do have factional abilities though.

(F)
Extradimensional Void.
Pregame or at Night only, you may speak with your scumpartners in this QuickTopic.

(F)
Burst Chamber.
The Plague has access to a factional kill. Any member of the Plague may PM the mod with who they want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "died in a fire".

You may safely claim
Orz
Commander *Smell* (from Star Control II). However, while Orz are a friendly race in their source game they are strongly hinted to have malefic intentions. You may also claim
Arilou Lalee'lay
Commander Wewalia (from Star Control II).

Mod note: Innate ability is revealed when the battery reaches 15%:
(A) Flip to Dimension D. Once during the game you may suspend the battery entirely, instating in its place a fixed deadline set five days from the day you use this ability.

You may claim this ability as (A) *Time Jokes*., going along with the Orz falseclaim. You may claim this ability as (A) IDF., going along with the Arilou falseclaim.

~NAME~

I am *expanding!* It is so much *squishy* to *smell* you!
*Campers* are the best! I have *anticipation* and then what?
Better parties in *the middle* for sure.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Orz
Commander *Smell* (from Star Control II). You are *sad* when you *smell* good *campers* but see the *bubbles* *dancing* with the *silly cows*. You are *happy* to *dance* with the *silly cows* so in the next *piece* you may have *pleasant combinations*.

You are aligned with the
Town
. You have an ability, but do not realize it.

~NAME~

Hello my clever child. We have met again and I am pleased.
Your people are so beautiful... so unspoiled.
Your instincts are like perfume... your motives a shimmering crystal.

Welcome to Mafia at the 11th Hour. You are
Arilou Lalee'lay
Commander Wewalia (from Star Control II).
For millennia you have watched over this world, waiting for the day your clever children will finally grow to fruition. It would be best for your plan if your kind did not interfere, but sometimes the enduring survival of your children needs a little... help.

You are aligned with the
Town

===
@@ THREE
===
~NAME~

You should know that I carry no affection for this island. It is simply my fate that I should obey the one who wields the Crown.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Misery
(from Doukutsu Monogatari ~ Cave Story). You're about as pleased with your new master as usual, but there's really not much you can do about it. 'May as well make the most of it - let's wipe up these "heroes" and get on with eternity.

You are aligned with the
Plague
, which consists of yourself, ____, and ____. You have an ability, but do not realize it. You do have factional abilities though.

(F)
Extradimensional Void.

(F)
Burial.
The Plague has access to a factional kill. Any member of the Plague may PM the mod with who they want to kill whom. Your kill flavor is "crushed by a boulder".

You may safely claim
Impa
(from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time).

(A) Teleport. Once during the game, if you are at L-1 you may remove yourself from the game for the duration of the Day. You may not vote or post until the next Day, nor can you be lynched. You may not use this in LyLo.

You may claim this abilty as (A) Vanish, going along with the Impa falseclaim.

~NAME~

Have you heard the legend of the "Shadow Folk"? They are the Sheikah...the shadows
of the Hylians. They say they swore allegiance to the King of Hyrule and guarded
the Royal Family. But with the long peace, no one has seen a Sheikah around here for a long time.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Impa
(from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time). You have silently followed and aided this party throughout its journey on the explicit order of Zelda herself. Adept and devoted to your charge, you will see Zelda's will done to the end.

You are aligned with the
Town

===
@@ FOUR
===
~NAME~

No mater how small or fragile these connections are, once they're pieced together, the truth will be revealed!

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Miles Edgeworth
(from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth). You are the tactician of the group, an ordinary human with extraordinary devotion. Well, maybe you're not that ordinary. More like perfect.

You are aligned with the
Town

Mod note: Innate ability is revealed after a desperation ability would affect this player:
(P) Confrontation ~ Presto 2009. You are immune to the effects of desperation abilities played during the Day.

===
@@ FIVE
===
~NAME~

I don't care about your fighting. I cannot change the way you live. Nor would I. We both follow our beliefs. I don't know why you believe this killing is your destiny, but I pray that you will someday know peace.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Lucius
(from Fire Emblem). A traveling acolyte as serene as the peace of St. Elimine, you couldn't stand by and let the world fall into darkness. Even at this final hour, you remain calm as you trust in the Goddess to come to your aid...

You are aligned with the
Town

(A) Aura. Once during the game, when you are at L-1 you may PM the mod to increase the number of votes required to lynch you by 1. You may not use this when there are fewer than five players in the game.

===
@@ SIX
===
~NAME~

Impossible... You CAN'T expect to toy with an entire world and get away with it!

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Lucca
(from Chrono Trigger). You have seen the future, and rest assured it's not very pretty. For the sake of those yet to be born, you must use every bit of your ingenuity and the full force of SCIENCE! to your advantage during this last stand...

You are aligned with the
Town

(A) Zonker-38. Once during the game, when you are at L-1 you may PM the mod to nullify the votes of everyone on your wagon for the duration of the Day. The lynch threshold will change to accomodate the reduced number of votes. This will reset the vote count. You may not use this when there are fewer than five players in the game.

===
@@ SEVEN
===
~NAME~

I grieve for the youkai that are oppresed by humans. I did everything in my power to create a peaceful world where humans and youkai could live as equals. And yet, I was sealed away by humans who didn't want that sort of world.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Byakuren Hijiri
(from Touhou Seireisen ~ Undefined Fantastic Object). Your advent from the burning depths of the magic realm has been an omen of this unprecedented serious affair. Your benevolence and your magic will be severely tested in this crisis.

You are aligned with the
Town

Mod note: Innate ability is revealed upon being lynched:
(A) "Star Sword Apologetics". You may choose up to (# of living players/3 rounded down) other players to Roleblock Tonight (preventing them from killing).

===
@@ EIGHT
===
~NAME~

"They're going to kill Isaac!"
"No, they aren't! I'm not about to let that happen!"
"None of us are, Jenna!"

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Jenna
(from Golden Sun: The Lost Age). You've traveled around this world, kicking every flavor of butt there is, working through all conditions to save this world. You're not going to turn around and LOSE it now.

You are aligned with the
Town

(A) Cool Aura. You may choose up to (# of living players/3 rounded down) other players to Doctor Tonight (preventing them from being killed by the Mafia).

===
@@ NINE
===
~NAME~

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
King DeDeDe
(from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards). You would really rather be sitting at home right now eating, but you'd rather like to have a world to come back to. We may as well get this over with.

You are aligned with the
Town

(A) Dark Possession. You may choose up to one player. They will die overnight. Kill flavor is "hammahed".

===
@@ TEN
===
~NAME~

Grrr! There will be no mercy for thee!

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
Cyan Garamonde
(from Final Fantasy VI). You've fought a long and exhausting battle with the demons within you, clashing bitterly with yourself, fate, and those you cannot control in hopes of saving your loved ones. One can only hope that you can do the same once more for the sake of more than just those who are dear to you...

You are aligned with the
Town

Mod note: Innate ability is when any player is at L-1:
(A) Dispatch. Once during the game, you may post
Hammer: PLAYERNAME
. If the player you name is at L-1, they will be force-lynched. You may not use this at MyLo or LyLo.

===
@@ ELEVEN
===
~NAME~

I said I believe. I believe in myself, and I believe in my companions. Even if I falter and fail... My friends will defeat you. This belief sustains me. I can fight you because I am no longer alone.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
King Pelleas
(from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn). The hopes of Daein - and now the world - ride on your uneasy shoulders. You privately doubt you can bear such a burden, but you would sooner die than fail those who depend on you.

You are aligned with the
Town

(A) Abdication. PM the mod with the name of another player. The vote count will be wiped, and the only player whose vote will count is the one you name. In other words, this is a Kingmaker ability. If you are not a member of the Town, you may not use this ability on someone who shares your alignment.

===
@@ TWELVE
===
~NAME~

Not AGAIN.

The last time you tried to run a Mind Screw game, you got hauled into a mindfrak of a reality. You manage to escape somehow, try to do it right this time... and you're in one of Vi's games again. It's starting to get annoying, really.

Welcome to
Mafia at the 11th Hour
. You are
. When it's cold outside, you are not here in vain - a fiery death awaits you, yet you hope to become a star as your dream comes true...

You are aligned with the
Town

Mod note: Innate ability is revealed upon death:
(P) Hold On to the Night. All Town players who die when or after you do will be brought to a Green Room QuickTopic thread (similar to other games' post-death chat). Each player invited to this room may speak freely at any time. During the first (and only the first) MyLo/LyLo Day, each player may vote in the Green Room as if they were playing the game (the lynch threshold will change to accomodate the increased number of players). Votes cast in the Green Room may not be used to hammer someone in the thread. Players who do not post in the Green Room during the Night before the MyLo/LyLo Day will have their votes taken away (they may still post freely if they come back, though). The privacy of this Room (prior to it coming to light) is very important, and modkills can and will be brought in if needs be.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #770 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:31 am

Post by Vi »

My thoughts on what happened, quickly because I have to go for a presentation.

I'm developing a theory that the Class of '08 (so to speak) is retiring
en masse
. I fully expected to be nominating VP Baltar for "Best Performance in a Losing Cause" with the way the game fell into place right up until semioldguy got lynched - which coincidentally was where I noticed a sharp difference in the number of people having fun. The difference was night and day; this game went from being fun and exciting to a chore. sog got reluctantly lynched due to apathy, Jahudo got reluctantly lynched due to apathy, No Lynch got not-so-reluctantly lynched due to apathy. As it stands, Herodotus did a tremendous job undoing all the failure brought on by his predecessors and coming out as one of the Towniest players in the game.

Scum played LyLo very cautiously, hence why it didn't go more quickly. They expected an 11th Hour ability to come back for them. What they didn't know was that not only did most of the abilities not work in LyLo, but that they held the only abilities left that WOULD.

The setup was swingy, and I knew that from the beginning. There was a potential for Tarhalindur+Byakuren to break the game, and for a while it looked like the game was going to go that way. Scum losing one of their own and then activating the fantabulous mystery power N1 made things look rather grim, but on the other hand none of the post-lynch abilities ever got used so it balanced out.

In the end the only desperation ability that actually affected anything was Porkens delaying his own lynch long enough for Jahudo to get lynched instead. I was banking on a considerably less conservative/more xRECKLESSx player list, although given who I swayed to show up that was probably a short-sighted idea.

The flavor was the last thing added before the game ran and was probably completely unnecessary. I was worried about a massclaim even before the game began. To the two of you who actually bothered with the flavor, I hope you enjoyed it.

DTMaster deserves the loss. The scum were going to kill d3x but changed their minds when DTMaster replaced in (partly
because
of the flavor massclaim he would probably spark). Plus I'm still very "upset" over the dead players raiding the topic after the Porkens lynch. BOTH of you have been scum in my games before and BOTH of you know my opinion on spoiling the ending. This is especially frustrating because this was the first time I ran a Green Room thread and I just got done telling someone that they had never caused any trouble that I knew of.

I'm going to be leaving for a while in July, so there isn't going to be another M. Theme coming from me for a while. I'm going to start work on L. Themes instead. I'm also refining a Mish-Mash game that I can hopefully start next week; it's very easy to play and I hope to see you there.~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #778 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey 771 wrote:Porkens I beliiiiiiiiiiiiieved in yoooooooooooooooooooou
and made beliiiiiiiiiiiiiieve with yooooooooooooooou
(and lived in harmony, harmony
oh no
)
Jahudo 776 wrote:What would a flavor massclaim have done? The fakeclaims look normal to me.
Must be Stoofer Syndrome coming in.
That and the fact that only two or three people knew or cared about the flavor, so they were more liable to mess it up.
Jahudo 776 wrote:Knowing Cobalt was so close to being lynched is disappointing, but that game mechanic actually feels like it was pro-scum. It basically took the town mentality out of the game so the people with the votes had less discussion to consider and had to be more reliant on their own opinions, which just made compromise alot harder.
That's not necessarily how it had to work. Even so, though, the promise of 11th Hour abilities that let you kick reason to the curb and go beyond the impossible (read: dare to be stupid) had the implication that one person could override the others' wishes.
Jahudo 776 wrote:Thanks for modding once again, Vi. Hopefully we can play in a game again, maybe in a setting where you don't lynch me right when I replace in? (gonzo, new age) :)
I was on business in New Age :cool:
And in Gonzo Mafia I was too busy listening to Amished's lecture on the wagon I wish my wagon could be like. (Look at the first post. The player list is now psychotic.)

Oh right, a few things I forgot earlier.

*OMGJahudo'savatar

*I'm still trying to figure out why Jahudo and No Lynch got lynched. Maybe it was just me, but I thought Jahudo worked his claim for all he was worth and did a decent job with it. The Ungrateful Dead probably should have worked together better while they could, but it took all the living players to go against the dead players' advice and No Lynch for reasons I don't think were theoretically sound. (Granted the dead players would have lynched Percy anyway, but Percy had an 11th Hour ability in the wings.)

*Thanks very much for playing! Do you have any other advice about the 11th Hour abilities? (I definitely wish some of the abilities like Porkens' and sog's went to scum...)

*Did anyone actually care about the roles'/vote counts' flavor? I can very easily do
less
in the future.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #780 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Vi »

Jahudo wrote:
Vi wrote:*OMGJahudo'savatar
If I knew more about phoenix wright I might have thrown out objections to people more. The avatar was the least I could do.

Or do you mean baby red panda? That's because of the avatar thread in mafia discussion. Cuteness gives you lynch resistance.
Well, both actually.
Your roleclaim, avvy swap, and dramatic appearance ("Let the trial begin!") pretty much screamed that Edgeworth was not a falseclaim IMO.

The panda is pretty much as you said, plus we could use more cute things around here.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #782 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey 781 wrote:That's a panda? I thought it was a fox o.O
Red pandas look like foxes (and nothing like giant pandas). IIRC they're about as endangered as giant pandas though.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #791 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Vi »

DTMaster 790 wrote:Plus the Game over Music in the green room was a big signal.
Ignoring the giant YOU WA DEAD theme to the song, which was what I was responding to.

If I wanted to signal game over, I might have used this.~
DTMaster 783 wrote:Though now that I think about it, why didn't you guys have a mass claim in Lylo again?
You were killed specifically to prevent that.
d3x 785 wrote:I thought the flavor was pretty fun {especially the music}, but didn't really understand most of it. My video gaming experiences were apparently very different than most peoples' in this thread.
It would be more accurate to say that my VG experiences are very different from everyone else's. You would not have found Halo music in this thread, although I'm told Command and Conquer has a decent soundtrack. But I'm pretty much the only person who knew anything about half the games in this setup, so the other players were in the dark as much as you were.
VP Baltar 786 wrote:Um, as scum it made it kind of hard to really plan any strategy beyond a mountainous setup. I know some people think we played too cautiously with the hammer, but we weren't under any real scrutiny and we had no clue what could be out there. I didn't really care for what abilities we did have either...but town wasn't exactly packing heavy guns either.
The game was not intended to revolve around the 11th Hour abilities; it was intended to feel Vanilla.
Nikanor 788 wrote:I liked the flavour, but it's just that everyone being from a different game doesn't really lend itself to flavour being important.
The flavor wasn't important, but did it have to be?
DTMaster 789 wrote:Nikanor confused me since it was 12 am
You mean "after the 11th hour"? :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #796 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Vi »

DTMaster 795 wrote:@Vi
1. I don't remember that song being there in the game over screen for TWEWY. D:.
TWEWY has no BGM for the Game Over screen. That's one of the overworld themes.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #800 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Herodotus wrote:Vi, I strongly approve of the Tarhalindur ability, although having the 'ghosts' activate during MyLo, when towns usually No Lynch, seems to have cut into its effect on the game.
I'm still trying to figure out why people were so religiously into No Lynch. You usually only do that when you're clueless.
From when I replaced in until the game ended, I felt like the setup looked biased in our favor, and I was waiting for some balancing factor to destroy us.
There were hidden balancing factors, but they were either thrown away or never came into use at all. The only advantage scum really had was VP Baltar's back door escape (that he didn't know about) and simply having three scum in a vanilla-esque game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”