Mini 995 - Advance Wars: Mafia Rising - Over!

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

1. Yes
2. All of them.
3. All of them(AW1 and AW2 are tough as hell IIRC.)
4. Yes
5. Saw a forum post on League of Legends wanting to play LoL Mafia. Didn't continue though, but they sent me a nifty little link with the Flash Tutorial. Got very interested.
6. Blue
7. Animal Farm
8. Varies. I have too many.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Jelly Jigler
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

AW:DS was incredibly easy. Just dual strike your way through the entire game. Black Hole Rising, on the other hand, was hell on earth. The Green Earth Campaign comes to mind. Also the last few missions attacking BH. Like, Woah. I don't remember ever finishing AW1, so I think it's reasonable to assume it was hard. AW: DoR was the only one with reasonable difficulty IMO. Plus, I liked the new mechanics. New CEOs aren't as colorful and interesting as the ones on the original setting though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

BM >= GE > YC > OS

Tried, tested and true. If you disagree, you are wrong. OS is the lamest of all the countries. Gorilla Guy and Mechanic boy can suck it. Infantry girl is so-so.

Winter Buff and Movement Point decrease/Mass {Neotanks,BattleShips,Bombers}/FoWRangeLoL are too awesome. I use them in Medium/Large/FoW Maps respectively. (Small maps have to go to Adder though~)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Some things that need to be discussed:

1. We have no idea when the Mafia kill will happen.

2. We have no idea how many votes it takes to lynch someone. I suppose it's safe to say somewhere near majority, but there might be some dudes may have weaker/stronger lynch requirements(The Sample PM at the Queue post comes to mind.). I think it would be wise to claim now this now(Agree? Y/N).

3. Town needs to coordinate the CO powers somehow due to the real time element this game has.

---

Some Speculation:

It's safe to assume that we are ALL PRs and with a high powered Town like that, I think there are 4 scum. (Greek Mythology comes to mind. Almaster was a player in that game too~).
Four scum need Four fake claims. We have Four countries. Each country has Three COs. Black Hole has 4 COs(The Final Boss guy doesn't count.). I seriously doubt that there would be 2 scum in one Country.
If you think about it, there are PLENTY to gain by claiming nations from this speculation of mine.
Such as:
a) One OS-claimed scum dies, the 2 OS players remaining are probTown
b) Two 2 OS-claims town die, the remaining OS is probScum

I don't think we would be outing much by claiming nations anyway.

For #4 to work though, we need to be sure that the Flavor is set in AW2. I think the pictures in the first post alone lean heavily towards AW2.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Explanation:
Okay, so that speculation of mine was supposed to be #4 in the needed to be discussed list which explains the unedited 'For #4 to work...' part at the speculation stuff. Sorry if it is confusing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mine is completely different from the CO I have. In fact, I didn't imagine my CO to have this kind of Power at all.

Scum will be doing a shitload of guesswork.
Player A claims GE. Sooo...there is an speedy pilot guy....a tank girl....and a navy dude. Hmmmm..... Yeah, Good luck scum!

Also, I advice people to NOT hint their CO powers like...that. Keep scum guessing.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I didn't say mass full claim, I said mass nation claim. T'is different. It will be SO much helpful later on at page 30 or so when scum will be panicking about their nation claims on page 6. I also contend that the order/timing of the claims can help us catch scum. :P

Any one up for it?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Please say if you agree with the Nation Mass Claim, thx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Zhero wrote:Hello, all.

Not sure about the nation-claim idea, I'd assume scum have been given fakeclaims and would just claim those nations. I guess it wouldn't do much harm but I doubt there'd be any gain.
What do you mean by the order of the claims catching scum?
I think I've explained this. (Bar the striked part)

There is a lot to gain via future evidence.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Green Earth.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Mallow
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I sincerely doubt a clones situation.

--

Vote: FEMM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

For the Uninformed wrote:AWII CO list.
Orange Star Army
-Andy
-Sami
-Max
-Nell*
-Hachi*

*Secret Characters

Blue Moon Army
-Olaf
-Grit
-Colin

Yellow Comet Army
-Sonja
-Kanbei
-Sensei
Green Earth Army
-Eagle
-Drake
-Jess

Black Hole Army
-Flak
-Adder
-Lash
-Hawke
-Sturm
I would accept 3 COs, but 4 COs is BS.

I'm for a BM name claim. Actually, I want to get a grip on which AW we are at.

--

Reads in order of POWER. (Distance matters btw.)

{Town}----------bv---kyle-------jelly--{Null}Colonel---------Mallow-FEMM--------{Scum}

Everyone else in null.

--

That's an Olaf Claim, I guess.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Zhero jumping on the Mallow real quick gives me the heebie jeebies. I smell a bus.

Who am I to get in the way of one?
Vote: Mallow

I am a bit concerned with the timing of the claim though, but that'll make itself obvious sooner or later.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Jelly is Yellow Comet scum.

FoS Jelly
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think everyone townie enough has had the chance to go in and 'HEY MY DUDE IS EXCLUSIVE FROM AW:DS TOO!'. Please step forward if your character is AW:DS exclusive. Cop(if available), investigate him/her.

That Sasha claim sticks out like a sore thumb. Unless he's some kind of....name claim miller(This is hypothetical and is a joke), I think it's a safe Lynch please.

---

Town FEMM will claim Colin. Daytalking Scum FEMM will probably claim Colin too. So I think his claim is moot(but I would like him to state it in thread. Gather evidence, yeah.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Quick look back: That early Blue moon claim of Mallow is throwing me off. I don't see scum starting the nation claim like that. I actually thought that whoever starts the nation claim first is town.

But he is acting like newbscum, and for that I'm not unvoting just yet.

--

@mallow: Is there anyway you can prove that you are Sasha? (ie. Targeted CO power that confirms you etc.)

---

Also, what is our claim threshold since we don't know who is at L-1?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh God no. Please do not tell me you copy pasted that from your Role PM.

---

@Jelly: Yeah, you heard me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

"Let's not lynch the guy with the most votes" scumtell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:What about your "lets lynch the guy with the most votes" bandwagon?
It's not a scumtell.

--

You are (indirectly)defending the scummiest player in Town with little to reason. Players like mallow tend to be townie RAGE magnets. You displayed none of the said townie RAGE(therefore not town.). Further more, if mallow flips town, you can claim "I told you so~" which I will not let you do.

Also, I have slight town reads on bv and Reck. A little PoE goes a long way.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mallow, if that IS a copy/paste, full claim now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait what?

You will appear sided with mafia until real mafia is found? D: That's some pretty heavy bastard modding right there.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No wait! (Quad post FTW.)
Almaster Queue Post. wrote:Game specific rules and a sample Role PM are posted below for those interested in details. Note: even though there will be a lot of roles and different rules,
this is not a bastard game
- it has been carefully written and reviewed for balance. Every faction will have an equal and fair opportunity to win.
AFAIK, Death Millers are extremely bastardly. Nice try daytalking scumbuddies! (Here comes the nightkill~)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 am

Post by VasudeVa »

bv310 wrote:Dude, Kise used a Death Miller in Square Enix I. Apparently, it's becoming the new "in" thing to have in games.
Does that game have a 'bastard' disclaimer?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I am not voting without reason.

Yes you did. It was a weak defense, but defense nonetheless. I see no reason to post this without implying mallow defense. Pushing the FEMM lynch could be chainsaw.

The flip doesn't matter(it occurs to me that I am bad at giving examples >.>). It's the unwarranted Mallow defense that raises eyebrows.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

23) This is a partial reveal game. Name and alignment are revealed upon death, but any abilities a player had are not.
I find it very difficult to believe that Sasha will flip scum. I still think that BH are scum with fakeclaims of COs not in this game. Furthermore, mallow lacks any sort of town credibility.

---

@Mallow: In the event that you are telling the truth, is there anything else you can tell us that will help? Also, that as a paraphrase does not make any sense whatsoever(but you seem to be consistent in that so w/e).

---

Actually, I think quicklynching would be better in this game so that it makes the game have a theoretical D1 start(Remember: Real Time!). Rather than wait for scum to hit us with an NK before we lynch which makes it an N0 start. Act before scum can.

What do you guys think?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by VasudeVa »

How I know:
Da Rules wrote:22) If you feel the game is moving too slowly, you may Vote: Accelerate Cooldown in addition to a normal vote on a player. If 2/3 of the players vote this way, you will gain the ability to lynch immediately.
However, 24 hours later, the mafia's kill power will automatically charge to 100%.
Implies charged mafia kill. Plus it fits with the 'Real Time' mechanic.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't see how Sasha can be a death miller. In DS, almost everyone is a good guy right off the bat(as opposed to, AWI where BM starts as the first enemy of OS.).

What ever happened to taking rule 9 seriously?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mallow needs more rope.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So, that works only on Mafia? What happens when you target Town?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too.

I wanna hear out FEMM/FEMM's replacement before I start thinking.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

This is wayy too unorganized for Daytalk. Ugh. I'm confused.

I prefer lynching mallow though. Out the two of them, he's the one who acted like he has daytalk.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, CC anyone?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Counterclaim :P.

I'm seriously considering Town FEMM due to lack of any coordination whatsoever. He's probably a confused newbie.

mallow, on the other hand, acts completely like daytalking scum. Yes, his weird is off the charts and that's a huge smokescreen. But then again, he has daytalk. I get creative with my claims as daytalking scum(See: Rainbow Robot Unicorn Attack Mafia). Mallow is likelier to be scum.

---

No one is responding to my attempts do discuss strategy. D:.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Plus:
Post 1 Flavor Speculation bleh wrote:The unthinkable has happened: we have traitors in our midst
ie: mallow's fakeclaim is BS.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Col.Cathart wrote:Why can't we just settle on lynching both? Does it matter in which order?
Not really, no. I prefer lynching mallow first. Do you disagree?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, what do you think of my quicklynching proposition? We have an obvscum lynch here, and I doubt he's going to put up much defense.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mallow is likelier to flip scum. There's a difference.

--

COs not in this game: Colin, Max(due to lack of CC.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:....

FEMM CLAIMED Max. How would he not be in this game due to lack of CC?
Did you just slip because you know the Max claim is fake?

HERP DERP?
It was more of a mistake. I was thinking of how dodgy that the Max claim is, which made me miscalculate.

I was pointing out how all of the OS claims already had a chance to CC, but didn't.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Mallow totally reads as scum, moreso than FEMM(because of FEMM's inactivity.).

Both have dodgy claims. I was just a little distracted by my observation that all of the OS claims have already had the chance to claim. Lack of CC + dodgy claim made think 'No Max'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:we will know for sure that either socio or cathart is scum.
What makes you say that?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Am I the only one reading the rules?

Vote: Accelerate cooldown.

The mafia kill HASNT charged yet, so it's moot. THEN we lynch mallow.

I advice people to NOT get vote happy ever again.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

If you don't get it here's why:

1. The Mafia Kill hasn't charged(otherwise there would be a kill).
2. Our Lynch cools down at July 8
3. I'm pretty sure the Mafia Kill would charge sometime before that.
4. We accelerate.
5. We lynch scum(mallow) and then they get their nightkill(probably me). rather than waiting on Two NKS before we get 1 lynch(that isn't a quick hammer).

Hurry up.

---

That aside, that shit needs to never happen again. FoS's now count as votes, players keep track(why didn't I think of this before?).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

mallowgeno wrote:I agree with Vasudeva. The mafia haven't killed therefore we need to use this edge asap, even if it's on me
Vote Accel cooldown
Please ignore his posts. He's trying(badly) to make me look like his scumbuddy.

Also, I have no idea wtf is up with Jelly.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote Mallow

Now we wait.

---

@Col: Whatever happened to "take rule 9 seriously"?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

People voting for Accel:
Vas
Socio
BV
jelly
mallow
Zhero
Col

People possibly daytalking about acceleration:
fate
kyle
RBT
reck

Reck gets special mention for getting a chance to vote but didn't.

---

Reads:
Scum:
RBT, Reck, Mallow, Maybe Fate.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Nice! Enters and hammers away once mentioned. I'm glad we're catching two scum today.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

FEMM Lynch: Riceballtail, mallowgeno, jelly jiggler, Fate, bv310, kyle99, xRECKONERx

People who didn't vote Accell: fate, kyle, RBT, reck

Derpaderpderp.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Man, what an idiot. I hate self-voting scum with a vengeance.

--

vote: RBT
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I prefer OS.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Don't be silly Jelly, bv is obvtown(unless you're scum, then go ahead and be silly.).

Black = Null
Color = slight read
Bold = Good read
Underlined = Strong read.
Orange Star:
- FEMM (Max)

-
RBT

- Fate
- Zhero

Blue Moon:
- Mallow (Lash)

- Cathart (Grit)

- Socio (Olaf)

Green Earth:
- Vasude

- Kyle

Yellow Comet:
- Jelly
- xReck

- Bv310

---
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I like posting town reads. It promotes town cohesion. Towns willing to work together are much more dangerous than paranoid towns.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not buying the Hachi claim too. But unlike mallow, Fate is unreadable which makes me hesitate plus he claimed first.

Andy is obviously one of the claims scum WILL avoid. He's the main hero of the game! That's a terrible excuse to lurk, and its possibly how you picked up the Andy claim.

I still think that it was awesomely scummy that you hammered the Accel vote only when I called you out on it. That plus bv calling you out being on the 'users browsing' is evidence of active lurking: very scummy.

@RBT: Why did you support the FEMM lynch? Why didn't you mention mallow at all?

---

Let's do YC now. I wish we had organized the OS nameclaim but w/e.

YC name claim in this order please: Jelly, Reck, bv.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 am

Post by VasudeVa »

SocioPath wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Let's do YC now. I wish we had organized the OS nameclaim but w/e.

YC name claim in this order please: Jelly, Reck, bv.
Wait what.
This doesn't make sense at all.
In order of scummiest to towniest(from my PoV.). I don't think scum have fake claims(provided how shitty Mallow's claim was.) thus if scum were forced to claim first, CCs can happen.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Cool. Reasoning?

---

I don't think we're actually losing anything with name claims. We also stand to gain a lot due to the (assumed) lack of fake claims for scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

We'll cross the bridge when we get there.

Also,
FoS #2: Jelly
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

SocioPath wrote:
Fate wrote:What is worse is...
VOTE ACCELERATE ACCELERATES THE SCUM KILL.
A SCUM KILL THAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET.
Which was the whole point of the acceleration.

If we didn't accelerate:
FEMM lynch -> NK -> Mallow Lynch -> NK.
Plus, mallow gets to defend himself.

Because we DID accelerate:
FEMM lynch -> Mallow Lynch -> NK -> <player> Lynch.

I thought everyone knew that mafia(especially one with a Real Time Mechanic) is a thinking game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why are you so pissy about PRs dying? We are all PRs. And NKs are unavoidable. Soo, 1 PR will die every Mafia Kill/Lynch.

Protecting PRs is moot unless we all full claim(which I'm totally against.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

SocioPath wrote:Certain name claims bring certain connotations.

I can think of a few names of COs that would likely have abilities that scum would certainly prioritize over others.
Again, guess work.

Yes, it narrows it down a little. But I prioritize catching scum(Which is, you know, the wincon?) over protecting our PRs.

Although I do get your point that we could have waited until the kill.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's posts like that that make you scummier than him. His posts are a lot of null, while you have town tells but you also have scum tells: overall slightly leaning scum(I did mention you were hard to read so w/e.).

---

Fate would be OS scum if RBT wasn't so scummy. I don't get why Col. was killed over me(I am a force to be reckoned with IMHO.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@RBT: No, that's not. Calling FEMM out on 'blue alliance' wasn't scummy.

Why RBT is scummy:

1. Your hammer of both Mallow and the Accel don't count because I had to call you out on it before you actually did it. Meaning, it was not genuine and it's probably the lamest bus ever.

2. You active lurk like a muthafucka. I see you posting somewhere else, bv has seen you in the 'users browsing' etc.

3. There is also that RVS mallow vote.

That Andy claim is throwing me off though. Excellent work on claiming last and making me doubt myself. (Cops should totally investigate this scumbag.)

---

@Fate: I am immune to ad hom. Thank you for playing!

Your scummy actions: Claiming first with an unlikely but possible CO is an excellent scum ploy(townie points for claiming first + town goes WTF.). That, and there is also the blantant opportunism(which you always do but I'm rather uncomfortable with it.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

If you sent me something, fess up. No need to tell me what you sent, just tell me who you are.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Did you also get the results you sent? Why did you send it to me? Why didn't you use to get results on someone else?

(Don't say what it is until I'm done with you. Keep the answers as short as possible.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right on, Zhero moves up from null to slight town read. That narrows it down. That means one of RBT/Fate is scum. You take kyle's place who, despite being GE and cool, is staying uncomfortably under the radar.

---

@RBT/Fate: Is there any way you can prove that you are who you say you are? (No ability claiming though.) Who do you think is scum?

---

@Reck: I advice you to do like Zac Efron and Get'cha head in the game. Where's my name claim? Who do you think is scum?

---

I'll be NK'ed soon, so town better start acting up. D:<(I can count 2-3 people actually scumhunting here. D:<)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Zhero: Please unvote jelly(for now.). I'll explain, but it'll be better if I don't. Focus on someone else.

---

@RBT, Fate, Reck: Is there any way you can prove your claim?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's a legitimate question.

Good luck trying to lynch me though!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

People I'm comfortable with: Green
People I'm not comfortable with: Red
Jelly Jiggler: Black

FEMM the Attorney -
Riceballtail
mallowgeno
, jelly jiggler,
Fate,
bv310, kyle99,
xRECKONERx

Accel -
VasudeVa, SocioPath,
jelly jiggler,
bv310
mallowgeno
Zhero, Col.Cathart
Riceballtail

mallowgeno -
Col.Cathart
Fate
Zhero
, jelly jiggler,
VasudeVa
Riceballtail

---

I'm temporarily feeling tired of the RBT wagon. Anyway, he's unCC'ed Andy so he's the least of our priorities right now. But I'll be keeping an eye on him.

Vote: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

How few days are we talking about?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Flavor speculation also caught us scum.

Okay then, amuse me: Who do you think is scum?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

False.

If you guys weren't vote happy, FEMM would not have been lynched and we would have lynched Mallow D1.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Jelly: Are you comfortable with me revealing what you sent me?

@Town: Would you like to know what Jelly sent me?

---

Playstyle criticism works best at post game. In game, it's white noise and white noise make my head hurt.

--

Alright then, I don't think xReck scum would out himself blatantly to protect someone else like that(Yeah yeah, WIFOM.). What that leaves us is RBT OS scum. Although he's being 2SCUM4SCUM which is a rather complicated tell.

Confirm Vote: RBT

@RBT: Hey RBT. Answer my questions.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I haven't unvoted. I'm still the first vote on RBT if you haven't noticed. So, it's not the hammer(I think.). Although for precaution:
unvote: RBT

Something totally just crossed my mind.

@Mod: Since FEMM was still lynched when she reached the lynch threshold even with all the unvotes, If RBT was 'hammered' before the lynch CD, will the lynch still happen?

As much as I want to just blurt it out, I'm waiting on jelly's green light on the revelation.

(Votes cast during the lynch cooldown period are tallied for bookkeeping purposes only; a player will NOT be lynched retroactively for reaching the necessary threshold so long as they go back below the threshold before the cooldown period has ended. --AGM)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The Lynch CD is days off. I srsly doubt that the hammer stays(but then again, I'm not the mod here.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

The hammer doesn't stay.

--

Alrighty then. AlmGM pmed me that 'jelly is Town'(paraphrased.). The PM does not indicate who sent it. I first thought that there is someone here with a cop-investigate-but-results-go-to-another-person-type-of-ability-hyphen-abuse.

I asked in thread who sent it. Jelly claimed. Now this is where it gets complicated.

Why would Jelly 'cop investigate' himself and then send it to me? It's just so weird and I do not know what to make of it. In the event that jelly is indeed a cop with bad decision making, then losing the cop would be bad. But Jelly isn't acting like a cop, and the whole 'send your results to another person' is, like mallow's, weird and I haven't even heard of any role like that. I heard of roles where you and someone else get your results though, but he claimed in thread that he didn't.

Plus, I totally don't see Sensei as a cop role.

I'm actually thinking Jelly scum here. And his BH CO would be Adder, the snaky guy. He probably sends someone Mod PMs of their crafting.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Since it's out of the bag anyway, Can you clarify your power?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Not your Super though. Just this one you used.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No I didnt. Just 'jelly jiggler is with the Allied Nations'(paraphrased).

I had a simple question and you avoided it with questions. That seems to indicate daytalk, hm?

Vote: Jelly
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:DID YOU JUST FUCKIN VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO CONFIRMED HIS ALIGNMENT WITH YOU.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
Your Jelly defense has been noted.
--

I don't trust him. I have absolutely no reason to. Especially since he has been 2nd of my scumlist since D1 and D2. And when I was just about ready to pounce, I suddenly get a PM from AlmGM.

Plus that's totally NOT the play of whatever-cop-variant he is(if he really is one.)

I'm thinking his scum ability is to 'mod confirm' himself to stupid town. Unluckily for him, I'm not stupid.

---

HEY JELLY STOP DAYTALKING WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND ANSWER ME.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't understand why he'd self investigate just to confirm himself to me. Cops don't do that. D: It's like buddying with me via the mod. I dislike scum-reads who buddy along with me. (Obvtown buddying is awesome though.)

---

Man, I wish Col. was here. Col, if you're listening I miss you(even if I haven't known you for long.). T_T
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:Damn dude I think you just lost all credibility. I don't know whether your actually scum or not so why would I just throw out information to you. Also you haven't answer my question yet and you are now looking really defensive with that last post.

FoS: VasudeVa
I *did* answer your question.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:
jelly jiggler wrote:What makes you think this is my CO power and not my super?
Yet you skipped the most important part..
That's important? I'm sorry, but how is that relevant in anyway?
Answer:
It's an assumption based on my own CO power charge meter.

Also, asking irrelevant questions is stupid and puts you higher on my scumlist.

---

My suspicion on you is because of the timing and targets of your power and your play thus far isn't making me feel better about your townieness. I don't know how your power works so I can't get a clear stand on what your alignment is. Your play suggests scum though, so I'm thinking scum.

Thoughts?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

xRECKONERx wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:I don't understand why he'd self investigate just to confirm himself to me. Cops don't do that. D: It's like buddying with me via the mod. I dislike scum-reads who buddy along with me. (Obvtown buddying is awesome though.)
Why does he have to be a cop.
I don't think he's a cop. Cops don't self investigate and give someone their townie results. (I'm doing a lot of guesswork here though).

jelly's play suggests scum -> I was ready to pounce on jelly -> I get a 'jelly town' result from...jelly.

I kinda posted this already, but w/e.

Any other explanations you might have?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, what SocioPath said is what I'm suspecting jelly of. It's a bit hard to trust jelly from his play and moreso now especially how difficult he has been throughout this exchange. (Avoiding my question, answering with a few delays even if both of us were online, accusing me of avoiding a rather irrelevant question etc.)

Does that count as bastard modding? Then again, I won't be able to find out if that was a player made script imitating a cop investigation or an actual cop investigation result even if I do try asking the mod.

The AlmGM PM is also very generic which makes it hard to say if it is an actual mod-confirmation or a playermade script.

I don't actually know what to do about this right now, so it's up for discussion. Maybe I'll have thoughts after I sleep it off.

---

bv, what the hell are you doing?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Socio: Don't use your CO power just yet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Not proof, more like very very weak evidence that is worth pointing out. There is a difference..

No, I don't have any idea what Socio's power is. I will be withholding this information for the benefit of town. I don't have daytalking scum quick topics like you do, so whatever strategizing I have to do, I will have to do it in thread.

@Zhero: You too, don't use your power yet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Fate:Okay then, what IS my role? Hm?

@Zhero: It's role related. (Of course, I would lurve to blurt it out.)

--

Can you guys start making sense? Also, what the hell is a friendly neighbor?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

You can't blame me for suspecting Jelly when he posts like that. :|. Friendly neighbor or not, he's scummy as hell. Keep an eye on him, just in case.

---

We are lynching one of RBT/kyle/maybe bv310 then. (Something's wrong though. All our lurkers can't be scum. >.>.)

@Those three: Why shouldn't we lynch you? And seriously, make up some type of defense damnit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dear Jelly. You are scummy because....

1. FEMM Lynch. (I think 2-3 scum jumped over that newbie real quick.)
2. 'Let's not lynch the guy with the most votes' scumtell. (You were voting FEMM without explanation. I FoSed you and then your explanation was bad and scummy.)
3. VV vs JJ argument with your pathetic and irrelevant questions.(They are pathetic and irrelevant because you are not explaning their unpatheticness and relevance.).

If you're not scum, then stop acting like one.

Love, Vas.

---

It suddenly occurred to me. Why the fuck am I listening to xReck and Fate?

FoS: Reck and Fate
. Know something we don't?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Those are pretty damn good reasons if I do say so myself. You're still in my suspect list, but I'm willing to let you slide for another day, maybe.

---

Context FTW. Yes, I do know something. I am bread crumbing it in the most obvious way possible because I am a damn PR whose ability relies on someone elses ability and that someone should be someone I can trust. Otherwise it fails hard. (Clearly, you need to read into my posts more.). Whatever they are talking about I have no clue, because they are making no sense. Plus they are in my suspect list, so I don't like whatever they are doing. (All I can say is, if xReck fails to deliver, we lynch Fate. I'll explain later.)

Am I in your suspect list? (Last post says no.)
Then why are you working against me instead of working with me? (Dissent totally works, but whatever you are doing is not dissenting. )
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Right. Scum claiming masons. So, which do we lynch first? You might be confirmed to each other, but you aint fooling me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

In the event that you are telling the truth(Which you aren't, seeing how totally fake and choreographed this Fate/Reck bromance is.), why confirm each other to another scummy dude? Why not pick someone as awesome as me?

I'm way more interested in lynching one of you off than lynching a lurker.

---

vote: Fate
coz xReck went out of his way to defend his bro.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, Ain't that cute...

---

Why confirm each other to another scummy claim/player? This is totally BS. I don't care that Reck didn't choose me, however There are plenty of other obvtown(Socio, Zhero etc.) to masonize with. Why pick the biggest bandwagoner in da haus with the scummy fake claim?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Of course you don't have a choice, you're scum together. You can't BS that shit with town.

Reck doesn't play like a masonizer(ie. Lurking like hell Looking for guys to masonize, talking to someone to make sure he masonizes Town, Masonizing with obvtown etc.)
You are the biggest bandwagoner in town and your claim is very doubtful.
Reck hardly ever mentions you(except for that one ISO #16. But it's a useless post.)
Plus I voted for you and then without warning xReck rushes to your defense even with so little mention of you before hand.
Then xReck also puts out random information about you two IN THREAD(as opposed to a mason QT where it should be) to soften Town up about you two.

Plus who the fuck are you fooling? I tried that shit in Rainbow Unicorn Attack with my daytalking scum buddy. (It's awesome and we even foiled Vi because of it.).

Better start claiming death miller now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Erratum:
(ie.
Lurking like hell
Looking for guys to masonize, talking to someone to make sure he masonizes Town, Masonizing with obvtown etc.)
I thought I was supposed to type how xReck played here. But then I stared thinking on how masonizers should be playing and decided to type that out instead. So there that lurking etc. was left there unintentionally.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Fate 588: Still don't care. It doesn't remove the fact that you two ignoring each other for the whole game and then suddenly becoming 'confirmed bros' to each other and that scummy fakeclaim and your scummy bandwagoning.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

It's not just flavor speculation. You have been acting completely like scum for the entire game. If you haven't noticed, that's like 75% of my case. That Hachi claim is just 25% of it.

The whole alliance thing is stupid. I don't even want to answer how players use tenure as a basis for trust in a game where alignments are randomly assigned. I also don't like the fact that xReck started appearing out of the blue to save your scummy backside and then you go 'OMG WERE IN ALLIANCE'.

His ISO is empty of ANY attempt to find out your alignment and how you play is totally scummy and then he suddenly...confirms you? LoL.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Where the fuck is everybody? D: It's kinda hard to argue against the whole scum team without backup.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

AND AND AND (I actually ran to turn on the comp before sleeping to post this) I'm NOT buying xReck's "OKAY FATE, YOU DIE SOMTHNG BAD HAPPENS TO ME" bullshit. Again, you do not announce that shit in thread as town. All that unneeded announcing you two are doing are either blatantly anti-town or blatantly sucking up to not be targeted with a lynch.

Fate needs to die. And then xReck.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Because all three of them(jelly, xRx, Fate) are very scummy. Do you disagree?

Lurker lynches suck. All our lurkers (RBT, kyle, bv310) seem to have bad reputations, being very scummy whatever their alignment is. I'd rather be voting those who have been posting and acting badly rather than those lurking and acting badly. I get more reactions from them. And if they stop reacting, all the better.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Zhero: I fear they have some scum power that allows them to double kill thus catching us off guard at 'LyLo'. It's high powered Town, after all.

Why is my summarized version not suitable though? I think I have explained it quite thoroughly. The main point of is: Fate/Reck ignoring each other until I voted Fate because he is scummy and then xRx suddenly 'confirms' Fate and they're suddenly 'buddies fo' life'. It's too choreographed.

I am against a lurker lynch today because I have a totally better lynch. See next post:

---

@Fate: Your posts are not Town at ALL. You are in ALL the fucking wagons, your vote pattern is VERY opportunistic, you have no single town tell, you're posts are unreadable alignmentwise AND you have a scummy fake claim. See here, if he truly read your posts and is town he will NOT masonize/confirm a scummy player like you.

Why he chose you is either a bad bad bad town choice OR a scum gambit. Now then, if xRx was townier, I'd say bad bad bad town choice. But see here, he isn't. He is one of the scummier lurkers being on almost ALL the wagons you were on(apart from the Accel.). Therefore, you're both scum. It's a simple as that really.

You better daytalk with your scumbuddies and make up a better defense like that. You are getting lynched today, after all.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey scummy lurkers. Vote Fate please.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reply to:
1. This is retarded. OF COURSE YOU WONT VOTE OBVTOWN DURR. What kind of scum puts a cross hair on himself like that? You're lucky I'm feeling lazy right now just so I can point out ALL the wagons you've been on. You never even attempted to start one on your own.
2. Explain to me WHY of all people xRx chose you: the scummy band wagoning, Hachi name claiming scum to 'confirm'. I'm gathering all the support I can get to get your ass lynched. Wait for it.
3. Because xRx apparently 'targetted' you with something and suddenly you are 'confirmed town'. Again, BOTH OF YOU are players in suspicion. Plus that communication you're having implies a QT of some sort because we have no fucking clue what you two are talking about but you two understand each other.

It is not complete refusal of other possibility because I see no other possibility primarily because you yourself are NOT giving other possibilities. I cannot refuse another possibility if I don't know what it is.

How cute! A thinly veiled threat of gathering his alliance to try lynch me. Try me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right, so while you're daytalking with your buddies: Flavor speculation is not pointless here. Even Col. did it. We caught mallow and we're catching you. (I think I told you this before.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reck is without a doubt Sasha and town. From Reck's point of view I guess he has a town read on me and knows that my role involves knowing he is Sasha.
I see scum slip.

Confirm Vote: Fate

Putting it out there before you start EBWOPing in guilt.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Reply to:
1. Bullshit. You've been wagon hopping like crazy. You only mentioned the significant wagons. The lesser ones, you needlessly try to put pressure on.
2. I see you're trying to save xRx. Nice try. You're still not explaining it in a way that is convincing me and all your soft claims thus far ar too convenient for my tastes. See here, I keep sensing hidden scum motives in ALL of your defenses thus far.
3. We seem to be talking about different possibilities here. By 'possibilities', I meant 'What possibly explains this link between xRx and Fate which happened to appear nowwhere.'. The possibilities I gave were 'badbadbad town move' or 'scum gambit.' Guess which one I went with?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

And, lastly, that Death Miller claim would NOT have happened if it werent for my Nation Claim.......FLAVOR SPECULATION LOLOLOLOL. (And the speculation there was, there will be 2 town and 1 scum in every nation.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:There will be no EBWOP. Reck is 100% town to me, but to him I am nothing more than a town read. This is the nature of our abilities which you can't use your fuckin imagination or get out of your fucking tunnel in order to see.
Yes, but you said there he's SASHA. He claimed SONJA, that hawt asian chick from YC.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:So Kyle99 is 100% confirmed town to you because there's only two in that nation?

Give me a break.
More like 50%, which is 50% more than you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

But I am scumhunting.

Why'd you target Fate anyway?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Is there any other explanation on how you're suddenly confirmed town to him?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:I'm still undecided whether VV is retarded town rolefishing or using her SELF-FUCKING-DECLARED obvtown status to do whatever the fuck he wants while softclaiming shit himself.

I fucking hate hypocrites.

VV if you stop this bullshit and YOU fullclaim, then I'll tell you exactly why Reck is town (no Reck claiming required).
I don't trust you enough to do that. I'll do that if someone else asks me though. (I've been wanting to full claim anyway, but not to you. In fact, a mass claim sounds right about now seeing as scum don't have good claims. But meh, maybe later. After your lynch I guess.)

And I totally disagree that what I'm doing is bad for town. See here, the faster we narrow down scum, the less night kills they'll have. Your failure to adapt to NEW MECHANICS is anti-town. This isn't the old mafia you know where we can all lounge around and then deadline lynch someone and wait for the night actions to resolve etc., this one actually has time working AGAINST town.

The faster we find out how powerful this town is and the quicker we can coordinate our powers to catch scum like you, the better.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

While it's only the two of us posting here for most of the day, you are not the representative of the whole town. I kinda need to know if everyone agrees first.

But yeah, you got that right. The cockyness is a PR(Not really. But getting Eagle kinda does that to you.).

Man, I'm lost. I think I depleted my rage-o-meter arguing with you. Off to sleep now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's all you two have to fucking say? *sigh*. Man, what a morale breaker.

---

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING KYLE WE ARE LYNCHING RBT. 100% POSITIVE 1 SCUM IS HIDING IN OS AND IF USELESS LURKER SHIT RBT FLIPS TOWN, YOU CAN BET FATE WILL FLIP SCUM K?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Of course, we can go ahead and lynch Fate and he'll flip scum, but meh.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Zhero wrote:
kyle99 wrote:Ok, I'm back, sorta, and you were going to hammer me without a claim while I was gone. :(

RiceBallTail is scum guys. Seriously.
If you think a claim would help save you, you should make it quick, cooldown ends on the 6th.

If you think RBT is scum, make a case.

Not a big fan of a massclaim, but I am a fan of either claiming one's powers, or not subtly referencing them at all. Town isn't gathering more information by deciphering cryptic messages, and it's still a distraction.

RBT or kyle seems to be the move of the day; I'm open to either one.
I prefer RBT. He's around 3x scummier than kyle for starting the FEMM lynch plus he's in OS. Do you disagree?

----

Vote: RBT
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #116) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

HEY GUESS WHAT I FOUND WHEN I WAS READING THE THREAD

Fate 549 wrote:RECK YOUR SUPER IS GOING TO MASONIZER VIGILANTE US TOGETHER RITE?

RIIITE>>???
Fate 583 wrote:I never said we were masonizers you dumb fuck.

Jesus *facepalm*
xReck 619 wrote:HOLY FUCKING CONTENT, BATMAN.

VV, Fate & I don't have a QuickTopic, please shut the fuck up and start scumhunting. Still waiting a little bit for things to resolve. I cannot give an accurate timeframe, though, since that would help scum.
I will not accept 'I WAS JUST KIDDING BRO' or any excuse of the sort.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Are my posts invisible to you people? D:

---

If I claim, do you promise to
bus your buddy
help me lynch Fate?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:That all depends on what you are going to claim. No way I'm going to promise anything to an unconfirmed townie.
My claim (or anyone's claim for that matter.) does not confirm me, it only increases the likelyhood that I am Town. (How I've been acting throughout the game, it should be pretty obvious what I am.). Bad nameclaims and claiming last decrease the likelyhood of them being Town.

People can only be confirmed through cop investigations(if the cop reveals his investigations and dies.), confirmed masonry etc.

It's pretty silly to ask 'I'll only do dis for confirmed town LOL'.

---

I'll wait for my more trusted read(Socio) to agree with the claims first.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

xRECKONERx wrote:Hey, if neither of you want to claim, we could always lynch RBT or kyle99 instead.
Why do you need my claim?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

UNVOTE NOW. THAT IS NOT A HAMMER UNTIL THE LYNCH COOLS DOWN. WE ARE LYNCHING FATE TODAY GODDAMNIT.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sigh. I've got two scum constantly taunting me and Town unwilling to listen.

Someone save me from this game. D:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

If you are not going to listen to me on Fate, then at least listen to me on RBT. D:
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm pretty sure kyle is Town. His play lacks any sort of scum mentality. I mean, seriously. ISO the guy. Do you see any attempt at manipulation/subversion? Do you detect any malice in his play? He's just a VI who's riding along and attempting to fit in(yes, that technically counts as 'subversion' but see here, apart from the votes whatever he is doing is too off the charts to be scum attempting to fit in.)

It is blatantly obvious that 2-3 scum are in that wagon. Why no one is listening to me, I have no fucking clue.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #124) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. At the very least, lynching RBT will add evidence to Fate-scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #125) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Riceballtail wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Yes. At the very least, lynching RBT will add evidence to Fate-scum.
So you know I'm town, but you want to lynch me anyway?

Are you sure you're not scum?
No, I don't know that you are town. You act and play like scum. Unlike kyle who looks totally clueless, you have some elements of subversion in your play(ie. that little 'Oh look! Everyone is flavor speculating! I guess I should too~' in your ISO particularly stands out.). And you were in the FEMM lynch.

Quite frankly, if I have the traction to get Fate lynched, I would bypass lynching you.

But I don't and if it takes lynching you for them to see, then w/e. (As you can see, I'm super pissed that everyone is ignoring my significant cases on both xRx and Fate to do a stupid lurker lynch(you)).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #126) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Addendum:
AND you're in the OS which I'm 100% certain scum is hiding in.
AND you claimed last(for a very stupid reason, might I add.)

If I were to put it in percentages, I'd say you have a 30% chance to flip scum, while Fate has 70%. I'd go for 70% over 30% anyday, but again, people ignoring me on Fate(I only have 1 vote.). So I have no choice but to go with 30% in this case.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Tunneling is not wrong when you're pretty sure someone is scum. (I am.).

Right, the dissonance comes from the ideas 'Fate needs to be lynched' and 'Fate is not getting lynched'. If you're saying I'm scum, then you have to come up with two conflicting ideas that make sense for me as scum.

That little Capslock cudding they're having is just silly and I refuse to be derailed by it.

Whatever though. People seem to be forgetting the whole Team aspect of Mafia. You'll never hear the end of it from me once kyle flips town~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Eagle. My COPower speeds up the CD of one lucky player's CO meter by 50% for 4 days. I am not affected by anything that slows down my CD. I am not claiming my super.

If you think you should be the lucky recipient of my SCOPower, then help me lynch Fate tomorrow.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

See how awesome my reads are?

Can we lynch Fate and then xRx yet? These two have been lying to defend against mah RAGE.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There you go again with the subtle accusations. kyle flipped town because I read him correctly not because of whatever your scum mind is thinking. I did explain why I thought he would flip town, and not just state it without explanation.

Oh wait, you claimed? I have a bad habit of ignoring scum posts. Nice fake claim btw, made like a pro. You and your scumbuddy must be so proud.

If you haven't noticed, I am not convinced by any of your bullshit, nor am I buying your unconvincing not to mention retarded defense to my accusations the other day. That has cemented you as scum 3 days ago. Not to mention you are LYING about the my QT accusations.

Fate posts from this post onward will be ignored.

---

@bv: Another lurker lynch? While RBT has a reasonable chance of flipping scum, Fate is the play for today. Two lurker lynches in a row is retarded. Start playing smart.

@Everyone else: What do I have to do to get your attention on Fate? He is the lynch for the day. Am I the only one interested in winning the game here?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Explain yourself before I FoS you again.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What the fuck? You people still doubt me? D: I'm -the- fucking Eagle. I'm the only GE left. I'm the only one even attempting to find scum here.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I wish I was scum in this game. Look at all the anti-townity(yes, anti-townity is now a word.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't get how some players play Mafia like that. :|. You guys are like vote Bots.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ATTN: Town Reads. (Socio, Zhero, maybe bv310)

In the interest of winning this game, please fill up the following questionaire as
vaguely
as you can.

1. Who/what does your SCOPower target/affect?
2. What is affected by your SCOPower?
3. How many numbers are there in your SCOPower?

or you can full claim/soft claim and make this easier. Just trust me, for now.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait what's that? Whatever happened to post #719!? I could have sworn there should be a post there somewhere! But it's just a white void of nothingness right now. Weird. Oh well.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So, you're voting me because you're bitching that you're not in that list above?

See, this is why you are not in the Town list even after the mod-PM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

If anyone actually tried to read my posts instead of ignore them and/or call them crazy, you would see that they do have content, and they are sincere attempts to find scum. Everyone else is like 'Lol, let's vote this guy'. I'm actually analyzing -get this- VOTING patterns, INTERACTIONS between players, FINDING SCUMSLIPS etc. Not to mention how I've been a significant pro-town force since D1.

In fact, after the mallow lynch the most popular case thus far is 'This guy is useless. Lynch'. You people need to learn the difference between scummy Townies and scum. Scummy does not always equal scum.

I've been 'doing worse' because no one is listening to me. Have you seen even one person agree to me in the last 5 pages or so? Right, I've been doing worse, blame it on the guy who is keeping this all together. If I wasn't here, this would be a gigantic lurkfest and you'd be lynching scummy Townies(Which I read properly, mind you.). Actually, that's what you guys are doing now.

---

Alright here's a gambit. If Fate doesn't flip scum, I will eat an accelerated lynch. I'm THAT sure.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, DUH IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY UNCLAIMED SCO(Which I will be using too.). Stupid scum, stop stalking me.

And look! There's another wagon hoppity vote, joining another dude(JJ, this time). Why is it that you can't start your own wagons? That's pretty scummy right thar.

---

JJ, I am not targetting you till you become a trusted read, which incidentally, you're not. You are quite difficult to read, unlike others.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

xRECKONERx wrote:VV, lynch-me-if-he's-town gambits are incredibly anti-town, STOP DOING IT.
Show me a better case, and I will support it. If not, Fate is my best pick for scum and I will goddamn fight for it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

How you play directly influences your actions. If you like your playstyle, fine. I respect other players playstyles, but your actions with your votes, your buddying and this 'voting the guy who won't buff me' indicates scum. If it wasn't for that PM, you would have been lynched D3.

Do you think I will flip scum? What makes you say that? If not, then use your vote to go for someone who you think will flip scum. You are wasting your vote and my time.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@RBT: How do you expect to catch scum when you only post to defend yourself?

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:I don't care how I play because I have the powers to prove that I'm town. I'm telling you I can save our asses AND prove that I'm town while doing so but you still refuse for no good reason at all. No townie can possible be this bad. Everyone vote Vasude and let's get this over with.
Right right right, and again: Why should I trust you when your play suggests scum? (My 'jelly scum message senderizer theory' is still in works.)

Seriously, voting me to get yourself CD-reducerizered is stupid. This should be obvious, but apparently I need to explain it to you why it's stupid.

Not only are you trying(badly) to get me lynched, but it works against you if I do get lynched(unlikely) because I won't be there to hit you with mah CO power. I'll have the other dude I target confirm my COpower, not a scummy player like you.

Go try and convince me, or get your scumbuddies to out themselves trying to convince me, I don't care and I still won't buff you.

---

Fate voting RBT makes me think LyLo is closer than we think. But again, no one is listening to me on Fate so w/e.

@Mod: Will you announce LyLo in thread?

(No, lynch-or-lose will NOT be announced. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Now you're just messing with me. How's that working out for you?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No. Although I do <3 brazil. (Especially Capoeira. Since I practice that.)

Wait, Fate is Brazilian? O.o. Woah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Can someone race-investigate this mofo?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay. I have reached nirvana. I have transcended my ego and am now openminded. I am one with the universe. (not really.).

---

I don't get it. If you two are town, then...all our scum are in the scummy lurkers? That's just badbadbad scumplay. Nah, I'd think there is at least one competent scumbag in there. D: That's just...too easy. Life is never easy(Woah, deep.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Riceballtail wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:@RBT: How do you expect to catch scum when you only post to defend yourself?

Because I analyze my wagon when I'm defending, and find scum that way. Since I'm almost always under a wagon by D1, it's how I usually scumhunt best.

Take for example, BV. Accusing me of just not giving any reasoning for my mallow vote, when he, IN HIS OWN POST, links to a post of mine where I said that mallows claim was garbage. This is some great scum play, and can easily slip past unnoticed. I've already pointed it out once, and he ignores it in his next two posts.

Also, town, as you will find upon the return of our mod, that I have not been lynched. Thanks for playing.

@0: My current top suspects are between BV (top), Fate, and SP. Reck brings an scummable mention for obv buddy with Fate.
OH MY GOD. SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO ME.

COME QUICK, LET'S LYNCH FATE. I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT HIS FLIP IS ANYMORE.

Disclaimer: Not really, but w/e.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Gogogo Fate lynch!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:Well?
VOTE FOR JUSTICE.

VOTE FATE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

CAN YOU SAY CONFIRMED SCUM FATE and RECK?

Lynchy lynchy~

---

I used my SCO. SIC'EM SOCIO. LET THEM FEEL MY RAGE.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Alright, since we caught all the scum anyway. Lynch Fate then Reck.

My SCO allows one player of my choosing to use his CO instantaneously. If his SCO is charged and he uses it, it has double the effect(Which was why I asked for numbers.).

SIC 'EM SOCIO.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yep.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #155) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ITT: Two scumbags trying to reason out why they are confirmed with each other and asking Town to blindly believe them.

Fuck you two, you had this a long time comin.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote Fate
in case it got reset or whatever.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Zhero wrote:Hmm, looks like about 12 days in between mafia kills, worth keeping in mind.

Reck is a silly target unless you think he really spent that much effort announcing his own mafia kill.

Waiting on a couple things to happen before anything else for now.

Bv, who's scum?
Vote Fate plzzzz. Come on man, he's obv OS scum. You're in OS, why the fuck aren't you voting for him yet?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

And yes, I really think he spent that much effort announcing his own kill. It's a classic 'I investigated the dead guy' counterpart in this real time mechanic. That and he's being stupid and planting suspicion on obvTown me. (LOL, 1 GE in the whole game? Not to mention how obv I am. Puh-lease.)

Let's start lynching scum plx.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Whatever scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey Jelly, Vote Fate.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:Mmmm what a mercy kill.

Vote: Vasuade

Speed up Reck's power again or you die.
You lying piece of @$#. I used my power on Socio. It was the first time I used it, so just effing die already.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, can we get prods on Socio and bv?

So they can, like, start voting Fate and shit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh god. Not this shit again.

Why me? What the fuck will it take for you to see the this scum bromance between Fate and xReck?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Jelly: What does your super do anyway? And I buffed Socio coz he's obv.

@Socio: I take it that you got my nifty little present? What does yours do?

Let's get to lynching Fate. I seriously doubt that they are not scum together.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hmm. That's weird. Was pretty sure I sent the orders 2 days ago. Although it doesn't specifically say if you get confirmation. PMing mod anyway.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh can it you two. I caught you like 20 pages ago with your awful vote patterns. You airheads are in every Town lynch we have had. That is seriously scummy not to mention the other scummy things you have been doing. (Blatant buddying, not scum hunting, AtE, scummy claims, cop claim with an investigation of a soon to be dead guy etc.)

There is no excuse for your actions and how you lived this long amazes me to this day. You two should have been lynched 15 pages ago but noooo.

---

Socio, you only find out that you're buffed after you use your power apparently. Soooo, yeah. I'd leave it to your discretion. If I die before and/or during your power, it goes away soo yeah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay lol.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think I've seen this before. At Zombies. Yep.

Still doesn't absolve you from being in all the Town lynches. Not to mention this horribly convenient 'cop investigation' of RBT. Then there is this masonizer vig bullshit way before. Soo, now you're a masonizer/watcher.../cop?

Nah. This is bullshit. Plus, if I were scum(I'm not.), I would have totally NKed you from those soft cop claims. NOT useless lurker RBT. I get it though.

Fake-investigate RBT -> Mafia Kill him -> 'Welll, at least my cop investigation is accurate lolololl'.

Can we please get this over with?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hah. Hah. HAHAHAHHHAHAHA. You fucking admit to lying and you're still alive.

It is IMPOSSIBLE, unless of course you have a means to communicate OUTSIDE the thread to set up a TOWN FAKE MASON GAMBIT like that. It's either you are CHEATING via PM(not that I'm actually accusing you of cheating. It's a possibility.) or you actually have a QT(a scum one.). Unless you can show me that you like, breadcrumbed a Town gambit like that in which you two clearly understood each other that you can set up a complicated gambit like that, I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

You are clearly messing with Town AND THAT is a CLEAR scum motivation. And it has fucking worked for you thus far. I saw through your play WAY WAY WAY back when. You two need to fucking die because you two are clear liablities to this Town. Not only are you two interested in preserving each other, but you are messing with Town while attempting to look like you're helping.

I suppose whatever you're doing would be cool IF you were actually doing something productive. But you're not. You're just blathering nonsense, confusing Town and clear that you two are only interested in preserving each other.

Your excuses suck btw.
'Oh duuh, I didn't care about FEMM' -> duh. You're scum. You don't care about who you lynch as long as it isn't one of you.
'I'm always on a kyle wagon' -> Uh, DUH. He's lynch bait and, despite my defense that kyle isn't scum, you all voted for him anyway. You are disguising your malice as apathy. I don't buy it.

Can we please go lynch them? Like, ASAP.

---

Hey Jelly, If you're Town vote Fate. I think the lynch has CD'ed or whatever. We need a lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

jelly jiggler wrote:The lynch won't cool down for another 3 days. I will probably have an answer by then.
Alrighty. Do you agree with my points against them though?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #171) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh btw, I'm attacking You. xReck. and voting Fate because it is clear how you put your ass on the line to save his. Clearly he is the more important scumbuddy. I am not going after the meat shield when I can go after the main villain. So w/e.

---

@jelly: Well, we need to go after Fate first sooo, yeah. I'd buff you but I think the game will be over before I get the chance.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #172) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Not convinced. You can say whatever you want because crafty scum do that.

Your actions are clearly scummy and no amount of explanations from you can ever change that.

----

(Post partially deleted. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #173) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I think I've told you guys that I'm immune to ad hom, so w/e.

Fate is clearly scum and your silly defense of him is about 3x more retarded than what I'm doing(tunneling scum.).

Stop defending xReck if you don't want to be seen as his scumbuddy.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #174) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey look a case. Where the hell did THAT come from? I don't see any cases before! What a nifty little change in behavior! xReck must be Town now! Man, I've been stupid all this time! /sarcasm.

Scum desperation. Lets lynch his nice and important buddy real quick. Thank God there are only 2 days left till the CD.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #175) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

*Yawn*

WIFOM defense + desperate accusations are the best you can come up with?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #176) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

If I were 'running out of mislynches' there are easier more obv targets here. As scum, Why the fuck would I specifically target Fate 'mislynch' AND not be on any other mislynch we have had?

I am not getting lynched Fate so just sit there, shut the fuck up and die.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh God. THAT WAS EPIC! <3. <3. <3. <3.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I JUST JACKED OFF SOCIOS BIG WHITE *****!!!.

Similarly, Fate is still scum so.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, I'm not immune to the effects so my own CO power got down to 0%
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No, it was like a global roleblock, which is a null power.

Lynch Fate plx. One of you two cop claims is scum too, so it's xReck.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, it was kinda perfect that I chose to buff Socio. It's like one giant FUCK YOU to all ya'll for not listening to me on Fate(He's still scum btw, lookatthatwagonhoppity.).

Let's lynch Fate then we'll talk.

Also one of the cop claims is lying(ie. xReck.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Jelly.

I know Fate's meta. Why is he Town then? And don't give me that 'LOL WERE ALLIANCE HES TOWN' bullshit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That doesn't explain why you were vehemently defending for a long long long long long time.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, you forget that Scum don't have Fakeclaims. I'd say one of the claims that don't make sense with their characters are scum. The ones that make the MOST sense, are Zhero's(Andi- Tracker), Socio(Olaf - Global roleblock), myself (Eagle - CO speed buff/empowerer), bv310(Kanbei - double vote, extra to lynch.)

There is evidence that suggests ALL of the main leaders of each faction(Andy, Eagle, Kanbei, Olaf) are in the game. Plus I have a Town read on bv310 and I believe that he is not lying.(Why am I even pointing this shit out? Everyone seems to want to lynch mah town reads.).

Fate's 'claim' is BS. A 'copy', a bus and an empowered vote. The 'copy' is so BS, I don't even. First off, a CO 'copy' sounds way way way way way more powerful than the Bus.
Second, the 'empowered' vote is unprovable and is a smokescreen.
Third, he claimed HACHIII. Come on. You have to admit that's fucking suspicious since EVERYONE ELSE has a 'Vanilla' character.

Then there is all kinds of malicious play that he fucking does. Wagon hoppity, being in EVERY SINGLE TOWN LYNCH. And hopping over a ANY wagon and hope it pick ups steam, discouraging protown play. He is blatantly anti town with a questionable claim to boot. Why you keep on defending a scummy player like him is beyond me when I see ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to defend him from your earlier interactions. (Which was partially why I am being consciously difficult because bad play must be punished.).

Stop the Townie lynches, lynch scum mmkay?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Let's go after Fate first mmkay? Let's not waste a lynch on obvTown.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh that's easy. The rest of the BM claims died so, I don't see any reason that there should be only 1 BM in the game.

---

Why bv is Town:
In this post, he subtly hints his CO power by saying that it is similar to the game character.

Since scum don't have fakeclaims(as evidenced by mallows horribad fakeclaim), I don't see any reason AT ALL why scum would be hinting their roles like this. (plus his claimed powers totally make sense with Kanbei so yeah.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Right. Why would Alm not put Eagle in the game and instead put the fatass Drake as the only GE in the game?

Stop talking scum and self vote so I don't have to deal with you anymore.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ITT: Fate blatantly discouraging protown moves yet again.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:I ASKED WHY SOCIOPATH WAS TOWN.

YOU DODGED THE QUESTION WHORE.

Unvote:
Vote: VV
I did answer the goddamn question. He's the only Blue Moon left.

LOL You're similar? What a total misrep. The main difference is = he's proTown whenever he gets to post. You are extremely antiTown.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fate wrote:Wait.

THAT'S WHY YOU THINK BV IS TOWN?

Because of a breadcrumb saying "my ability matches my character"

LOL HERPPPPPPP
Yes. Because:

1. Scum don't have mod given fake claims.
2. If he states something like that in thread, it will be used against him if it is not true.
3. Why would a no-fakeclaim scum post a possibly incriminating evidence in thread THAT early? Answer:
They won't.

So, BV is town. Town with horribad scummy play, but pretty Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

'scummy' does not always equal Scum. Plenty of scummy anti-Town players in this site. You, on the other hand, are bonafide Scum. And calling yourself a mislynch is a total lie.

Diescumdie.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

True, I would lynch bv if he had your claim. But he has Kanbei and I did mention that All the nations' leaders are probably in the game.

You have your claim so please die.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Scum don't have fakeclaims because mallow's fakeclaim was horribad. If there was a mod-given fakeclaim, then it won't be horribad. You really should have kept your scumbuddy under wraps.

Your fakeclaim is horribad too btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Apparently, people like lynching my Town reads. You know, it'll only prove how awesome I am with my Townhunt.

BTW guys, Fate is totally town, there is absolutely no way he's scum. Nope. In fact, there are plenty of reasons to not lynch him. Please do not lynch him. I beg you.

---

There's all the leaders, and there's Socio's protownieness and bv's obvTown post I explained earlier(I think that's a pretty good Town tell but oh look no one's reading. Hi myself.)

---

You haven't answered my question, xReck. Why were you defending Fate so early especially on how AntiTown he is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I can't wait for this game to end. The sooner it ends, the sooner you idiots will find how right I am and how wrong you are.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So, you won't mind a Fate lynch then?

Let's not lynch bv310 when he will goddamn flip Town.

My 'if Fate flips Town, lynch me' offer is still standing btw, if interested.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Go ahead.

Hell, lynch me after bv while you're at it. Fate will definitely flip scum. I goddamn guarantee it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes, provable but it costs two lynches to prove it. Two lynches wherein Fate could have been dead scum not needing to prove his empowered scum vote.

Sooo, let's get to lynching Fate.

Prev-edit: Well, I can't seem to get this Town to listen to me unless I start sucking
cock
up by giving them chance to be rid of me. Your plan works too though.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bahahaha. AHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”