Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun May 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

vote ani

Been there, done that.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 pm

animorpherv1 wrote:If I die D1, I'll be pissed. I just died this week in like 4 other games.
Technically we're all dead already. :roll:
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon May 24, 2010 4:23 am

Only TOWN knows SCUM knows that THEY know TOWN knows THEY are bad.

Wait what?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:51 am

PranaDevil wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Mysterious Mystery Man wrote:WAI IZ NO1 PSTNG????!!!???
not every game goes at the same rate, calm thyself.
True, this one's worth a good $1 less than it's nearest competitor.
Is our market perfectly competitive or monopolistic?

MMM posts a lot under pressure, ani none at all. Interesting contrast.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

@Soc: Are you a miller?

Name-claiming is probably not useful without any information.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Name-claiming seems useless without more information to me. I doubt we would be able glean any reliable role information from a bunch of names the players chose themselves.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Broaching polemic topics like that is the opposite of scummy in my book, just have to look at the motivations. +1 townie cred to soc/flash imo.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:16 am

Because you've done nothing to change that?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Lol it's all of 3 pages. Please.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Hmm. I think MMM's latest vote is last ditch effort of scum to move votes off his sinking ship. He started the game with a lot of mindless posts, doing what ani did except in a more active lurking fashion. He's only grown more serious in scum-hunting as the wagon has built up. This could simply be a natural ramp-up from RVS, but it's still more suspicious to me than Soc.

unvote vote MMM
L-1
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Fucking A, simulpost you have to be kidding me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:13 pm

You can see we posted at the same minute....
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:You can see we posted at the same minute....
I know a Firefox addon that refreshes the page every 15 seconds and tells you if anything on it changed. With that, it would be quite possible to "accidentally" post in the same minute. All the same, you're probably telling the truth.
I use Safari anyways.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:20 pm

animorpherv1 wrote:LOL, just at the moment he gets banned indefinatley.
?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

I was going to bring that game up. =\
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

I don't see any reason to disbelieve the claim right now, it's odd, but not totally outrageous in a theme game.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:03 am

He wanted to claim some sort of miller role D1 which makes him suspicious, but I don't believe he's scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Sun May 30, 2010 5:59 am

Communicating outside the thread to coordinate something like that is cheating. Us knowing each other IRL is not a legitimate reason to believe that. hp leaves is bullshitting. It's also really funny he calls me for 'not scum-hunting' when he has 9 posts and hasn't done shit.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:01 am

If MMM is scum, hp leaves is desperately trying to defend his buddy while he gets replaced.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

Pretty much what Soc said concerning my vote. I agree completely with Prana. Without any rhyme or reason to the names submitted scum could be anyone. The point that it prevents scum fake-claiming has already been refuted as well, I don't know why we're still talking about this. It's a waste of discussion space and it's becoming scummy to prolong it in my opinion.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 am

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Pretty much what Soc said concerning my vote. I agree completely with Prana. Without any rhyme or reason to the names submitted scum could be anyone. The point that it prevents scum fake-claiming has already been refuted as well, I don't know why we're still talking about this. It's a waste of discussion space and it's becoming scummy to prolong it in my opinion.
Which is interesting considering there are other conversations going on yet you didn't talk about anything in your post except how talking about name claiming is scummy.

xvart.
The irony here makes me lulz.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

Leaves you haven't done a lick of scum-hunting and you tried pushing this earlier. It's crap, get over it.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:13 am

hp [leaves] wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Leaves you haven't done a lick of scum-hunting and you tried pushing this earlier. It's crap, get over it.
So you're gonna lurk more? You're able to lurk through the whole game just because someone else doesn't post content?

Words can't describe how bad this post is.
Lol I never said I was lurking. I've actually generated content. Nice of you to admit that you don't post content though. Very convincing. You took issue with my vote early because you took one line out of context and now this. All you're 'scum-hunting' has been misrepping me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 am

I contribute game-related thoughts in ISO 6, 9, 15, 16, 18. Where are your content posts leaves? Oh, name-claim discussion doesn't count.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:21 am

Groupthink is lurking so the pressure will come off him. Lynch scum time. Ani, look at MMM's play, this isn't a clean slate. You can't just ignore the past history of the slot, especially when the current player ISN'T incredibly pro-town like you mentioned.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

leaves finally throws the MMM slot under the bus, let's wrap this day up.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body, 198 wrote:The irony here makes me lulz.
How so?

xvart.
You didn't talk about any of the other conversations you mentioned and I did mention something else about my vote besides name-claim stuff in that post. It made me laugh.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 am

Oh Amished, I've missed town play from you. Last Will was disappointing when you were scum. I'll be back in full swing once my own game gets off the ground. Some of you are in it, so it shouldn't be a surprise what has my attention right now.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 am

Deadline is today, hp or groupthink? Either way I think we win. I'm going to go with HP me thinks, the reasons have been pointed out, I don't have any new ones to add so I'll just say that straight up. Groupthink can be lynched tomorrow after his scumbuddy flips. I think... HP and Socrates will be the ones to jump me for this switch, so let's watch!

unvote vote HP
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 am

We do have ISO, organize posts by author and then find the person you need. It organizes it by player alphabetically and then puts each players posts in order. Pitt vote I get, why xvart Amished?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 am

[speculation] Perhaps the hider hid with scum, that would explain his death and Pitt being unable to find him, assuming s/he is telling the truth. [/speculation]

I agree with Amished that Pitt's play doesn't make sense from town-perspective though. Beyond what Amished already mentioned, why claim now? Why say it was between Soc and CMAR and not mention CMAR again? Did you not think he was scum? Is Prana's ONE POST that you dislike enough to convince you that he is scummier than CMAR? If so, what exactly were you shooting Socrates for? Why did you think CMAR was scum for that matter?

Moar details. I see few of them and that makes me think scum.

FOS Pittbunny
since we're at L-1.
Note to everyone L-1
don't fucking hammer and make us lynch you tomorrow if Pitt isn't lying, I'm so sick of losing games to that.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:18 am

Vote Pittbunny

I just don't buy it. Pitt has gone back and forth so many times in this last couple pages, her predecessor did nothing but lurk, and I see no good reason for her not to be scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 am

So you only lied about your vig target, called CMAR, Amished, and Prana scum in your first 4 posts, and when pressed you finally put your vote back to CMAR. I've read thank you very much, that's a weak way to try and discredit a case, good try though, it only confirms your alignment to me.

Confirm Vote Pittbunny

@Everyone: Letting this scum bag go now is a mistake, we'll only have to fight through a WIFOM ocean next time we realize we were dumb and she is scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

xvart wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
FOS Pittbunny
since we're at L-1.
Note to everyone L-1
don't fucking hammer and make us lynch you tomorrow if Pitt isn't lying, I'm so sick of losing games to that.
I really don't like the emotion in this post and find it suspicious. The threat of setting up the next lynch if Pittbunny isn't lying fails as it reads to me like you know Pittbunney is going to flip town.

Vote: Shotty to the Body
The whole point of that post is to AVOID lynching an accidental hammer-er on the next day. I don't see your point, ask hasdgfas about the game we kept lynching people who accidentally hammered and what happened.

All I've seen from all these bailing votes to the CMAR wagon is that Pitt's buddies are leaving their buddy's wagon as they think they can get away with it. Pitt is lying, I guarantee it.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:22 pm

PranaDevil wrote:Shotty, I want you to specify what Pitt is lying about, and be specific.
Her role claim is a lie, if she targeted nacho it was for some other reason and since she's lying about it.... Lynch scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Amished wrote:@Shotty: So.. what other reason can you come up with that would've targeted a hider that didn't kill nm8; since her roleclaim is a lie?
Since apparently this town is so dense I have to come out and say it, I have confirmed info. Lynch her.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 am

Did it ever occur to you my power might be a day power? God, you all make so many fucking dumb assumptions.

xvart is either misrepresenting or confused about my point and I'm sick of explaining it to him, so fuck that. You're also a moron, if I was a lyncher I would've just hammered her and won right there. Honestly, calling me a lyncher is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Prana, you tracked Pitt to Nacho why does that make you SO sure that she killed him? You have no way to know that, all you've done all day is defend Pitt, it's getting really tired. I haven't backtracked or changed my views all fucking day, you make no sense. Honestly, Prana is a scumbuddy in my eyes. The cheesy distancing at the beginning of the day and then the constant defense since then is pretty telling.

At any rate at the bottom of page 14 Pittbunny used this sentence in her post.
PB-scum wrote:I am a vig.
That sentence is a lie. It should be pretty straight-forward to conclude at this point Pitt is a lying scum-bag. My role name is Joe Diamond, Lie Detector. I'm a character from Arkham Horror, it's a H.P. Lovecraft board game that I play frequently.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

hasdgfas wrote:@Shotty: Have you used the ability previously and if so, did you find some sort of lie?
First time I've used it is this, it has limited use and I wanted to use my power on something concrete like a role-claim. I missed HP yesterday because of the short time between his claim and his lynch.

@Pitt: I didn't use it on your first post because you said something along the effect of 'I vigged Socrates' which I already knew was a lie when I was thinking of using my action since Prana announced he tracked you to nacho. It would've gained me nothing to test that post, I would've received a lie result either way. This is also why I FOS'd instead of hammering, I was waiting for something appropriate to test which is why I asked for more details from Pitt.

Now Pitt has to be told yet again to move her vote to the place a townie would automatically put it, once with CMAR before and now with me. Straight forward.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't have an explanation lol, I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Amished wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol, I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
Overreaching. If the mod did something like that; obviously they're full of it and the game would be lost anyways.

No way you can be telling the truth.

(Also note the lack of deadline rules, so possibly first to 3 (if 3:3) would make the lynch at deadline)
Lol rabid speculation at best. Why so eager to push the lynch along before examining the possibilities?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:38 pm

You're scum. You don't like vigs. You have this thing called a night-kill that lets you kill people without making it obvious. You use that instead of an elaborate fake-claim where you inevitably get caught. Sorry you can't really spin that Amished.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Vigs don't know who you are. You know who vig is. Problem? You're not making any sense man, this isn't like you at all. Why does scum-me turn MAYBE getting a scum member vigged and potentially getting another miskill on a townie into what I did? It just doesn't make any logical sense. You can call WIFOM or whatever, but my actions just don't add up from mafia POV.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 am

hasdgfas wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I don't have an explanation lol
This seems incredibly out of character for you. How often do you use "lol" while posting? I wouldn't believe it's very often.
I told you exactly what I was told by the mod. I'm even more surprised then you, unless the mod is making technical differences like 'vig' vs 'vigilante' I have no idea why my ability wouldn't function properly. Anyways I doubt anyone will believe me at this point, but lets use our logic. You notice we're at 6 with no mafia deaths. That is 3:3, assuming 3 mafioso which is 80-90% standard for 12 players, if you actually get to a lynch on someone it's because they are not mafia. We clearly have another vigilante or a serial killer or this game would be over already. I don't see a day-play that allows us to lynch mafia without some sort of double-vote ability so I actually favor no-lynch. Think it over for yourselves and I'd recommend unvoting and not voting further till we make up our minds. People pushing for fast lynches today are most likely mafia.
I don't like no-lynch in this situation. I feel like a lynch needs to happen today, because the situation will just get worse if we don't take out a mafia member or an SK(assuming there is one, which seems likely at this point to me)
Cow this is just like what happened in your mini I was in. I don't see how you can advocate a lynch when with 3 mafia present they won't lynch one of their own.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 am

Amished wrote:lol, you're obv-scum, pitt would've shot you or HoMoo. It's not a maybe at that point.
Lol really? She said she wanted to shoot Socrates. Her accuracy looked reeaaallly good.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

@Zaz: It's standard lie detector wording as far as I can tell. It's a day action because that's what it says, I don't know what else to tell you. The mod told me submitted sentence had a lie in it. I didn't see any other possible conclusion based on what I had sent in. Answer this one straight up. Why do you think scum would bus one of their own if they could force no-lynch? Especially since Amished outted himself as a PGO now they know what not to shoot at. Amished wants any lynch, if he was town he wouldn't claim the PGO effect because that gives scum the info they need to win. Scum-Amished wants to explain away the kill so he can get his last mislynch.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 am

Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm

hasdgfas wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
Vote Amished

His claim is a lie.
just like pittbunny's was, eh?
Give me one good reason why I should believe you over him, because my vote is currently, for all intents and purposes, on you
Not a word about the cop who was also sure he had a guilty and didn't? I don't know how to convince you that investigative roles are being screwed with, but it's happened twice now and one is confirmed. I didn't support any lynch yesterday and the only one I'll support today is Amished. No discussion again today, only a rushed vote from him. If this guy isn't scum I'll eat my hat.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

GG scum.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

Fail town is fail.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 am

Fucking lucky you're bullet-proof Amished.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Any non-scum that claimed would be shot and lose the game. You're logic is so goddamn bad.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:13 pm

V/LA till tuesday
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:11 am

I didn't expect there to be a vig and an SK in a mini and I had killed his claimed target (or so I thought) so I thought it would've been pretty easy to confirm myself by catching scum with a proven ability.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”