Mini 1011: Help! My Computer Got Infected! (Game over!)

screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by screl1 »

Vote: PieMan

If you are going to type that way the whole game you deserve to die.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by screl1 »

UncertainKitten wrote:@screl: How many mafia games have you played?
This is game number 2.

xvart wrote: Given that this is a computer based flavor game, could this be a post restriction?

xvart.
Interesting thought.

@kitten - I didn't read it as an excuse. It would seem to me that if you wanted to read into his posting style as a game flavor you would reach the conclusion that he is a corrupted file that has a virus. After consulting the Mafia flash of different roles that lead me to serial killer and cult. This of course is based on the way a virus can corrupt files through a computer.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 am

Post by screl1 »

jelly jiggler wrote:I'm confused, how did you randomly start talking about azure and night?
what he said
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by screl1 »

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been lost for quite some time. I am going to read through this again tomorrow and try and make some sense of this game and hopefully have something useful to post as a result.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 am

Post by screl1 »

@Everyone – n00b question – is it better to kill scum or third party. They are both anti town.

Something I noted about UK: he admits to being lazy. Could be a set up for a case later in the game where he can say, “I was lazy and didn’t bother to double check. No harm no foul. I already said I was lazy in post 44 these things happen.”

@Vez – post 49 – what on earth are you talking about with azure.exe and night.exe?
Also why do you keep claiming power roles so early? How does this help town?

@JJ – why do you have a problem with xvart pressing PieMan?

Unvote: PieMan
Vote: Jelly Jiggler

Although I hate the way Pie has been posting, and I can’t understand all of it, the idea that JJ puts forward of not pressuring people is dangerous. He then goes on to go after xvart for pressuring PieMan, why would a townie buddy up to someone this early in the game?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by screl1 »

@PieMan - I do have a couple of questions for you.

1.) Why did you think that xvart was being to serious? Isn't it beneficial to begin the game asap?
2.) Most of your posts have contained very little actual content. Your vote is currently on Gandalf for lack of activity. Hypothetically speaking, if Gandalf was active where would your vote be and why?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 am

Post by screl1 »

@PieMan - again, isn't it beneficial to start the game asap? Besides pressing people what other way can one start the game? You said that 1 from each group is mafia. Please tell us who is in which group so there is no confusion later in the game.

@Vez – post 49 – what on earth are you talking about with azure.exe and night.exe?
Also why do you keep claiming power roles so early? How does this help town?

@JJ – why do you have a problem with xvart pressing PieMan?

@UK - Sorry but to me if you are online you are a male. I will try and remember this in the future but no guarantees, sorry.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 am

Post by screl1 »

UncertainKitten wrote:@screl: That's a rather outmoded and misogynist viewpoint. Think girls are too stupid to use the internet or something?

I'd prefer you check your fucking privilege, thank you very much.

Huh, I don't seem to have much game related to say after that. A shame.
:roll:
I never said that girls are to stupid. From my experience more people who use forums are overwhelmingly male so I just refer to everyone as such.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 am

Post by screl1 »

@Vez - Why do you refuse to answer questions? Is there some reason why they are not valid?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by screl1 »

@Twomz - If someone (Vez) brings something up and discusses it with another player (UK) in the thread then I am going to question them. It is anti-town to ignore something simply because they stopped talking about it.

@Tazaro - get off your high horse and calm down. It is still early in day 1 (I think). It is better to pressure a number of players rather than tunnel on one player and have a quick lynch. You asked who thinks PieMan is anything but town? Well let me answer that for you - I do, everyone voting for him does as well. I think that he could be scum, he could be third party, or he could be town. Why are you so certain he is town simply because he has claimed a post restriction?

@PieMan - What good is an FOS on Gandalf at this time? Wouldn't it pressure the replacement more to keep your vote on him?

On a side note I don't think that PieMan is going to be the most annoying poster anymore....
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by screl1 »

Sorry about the wall of text that I am about to post but at least I put it all in one post. Before I get to far into let me say I just got a new job and I am moving which means I am probably going to only be logging on once a day and with the way Tazaro keeps spamming this game I don't get to spend as much time scum hunting as I spend time reading through his shit.

@Tazaro - STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTION EVERY 5 MIN AND STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Start following through with your promises - in case you can't figure that one out I am talking about post # 303.

Now to get back to the game

@Tazaro - You asked what I think of JJ - my vote is on him and you can ISO me to see what I think of him. You never answered M=W's question on post # 265. I know it has already been said but just because one vanilla might be a mouse it doesn't mean that the only form of a vanilla is a mouse. Seems to be a little bit of role fishing in post @283 or at very least derailing a bandwagon on a scum buddy. First you go off about the lack of a concise vote but now that there is conciseness you try and kill it with hypothetical roles. If people don't want to count 283 as role fishing you really did a number on post # 315. At worst this would oust town power roles, at best it would be a dumb scum tactic. If that wasn't enough you, again, role fish in post #317 - let me put it to you this way, no I am not going to tell you my role, no I will not tell you if I am inside or outside the computer, no I will not tell you if I am a memory module. Also in regards to post # 336 - TO LATE. Lets see... JJ answers one question for you and you unvote. Is the only scummy thing he has done so far is say he would vote for me? Also does this put me in the clear as being his scum buddy in your eyes? You have failed to point out anything I have done that is scummy yet you keep referring to myself and xvart (who you have failed to build a case against) as scum. Build a case before you start making arguments. Why are you so paranoid in post # 343? In reference to post # 354 I ask you to produce non spam, non call to arms content. And I would also say that I have been adding content to the game.

HOS: Tazaro

The only reason I am not currently voting for you is that I don't think you have managed to derail the bus on your buddy (JJ). However if that falls off you have my vote.

@PieMan - what makes you think I am scummier than JJ? What has changed for you?

Since it took me so long to read through all of Tazaro's crap and I need sleep I will try to go over whatever JJ said tomorrow before I have to get started. I hope I don't wake up to have to read 10 more pages.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by screl1 »

oh hell -
vote: jj
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:13 am

Post by screl1 »

jelly jiggler wrote:Ah 2 kills. Most likely there is a vig here and he killed piraka.
What makes you assume it is a vig and not a third party?
Twomz wrote:Hey everyone, let's do a UK wagon.

vote: UK
What is your reasoning?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by screl1 »

Although I am tempted to vote UK just to see the results I am curious, why would you investigate UK over JJ or PieMan?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 am

Post by screl1 »

@FakeGod - At the end of day one you had your vote on JJ. Then you go on to say that you would have investigated UK on night one. If you found UK so scummy why wasn't your vote on him at the end of the day? What makes you suspicious of UK?

@Twomz - AGAIN - why did you decided to investigate UK over everyone else? After going back I noticed your vote was also sitting on JJ at the end of day one.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 am

Post by screl1 »

Because everyone is so inactive for this day (including myself) I propose we lynch jj for the day - let towmz investigate someone else tonight and decide what to make of him/UK tomorrow.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by screl1 »

@ PieMan – post #471 – Anytime someone doesn’t answer a question I ask it again and again. ISO me for more examples.

I changed my vote because my original vote was because I hate reading your posts. JJ seemed more scummy to me which is why I changed my vote, and it has remained there ever since.

I have lacked content on day 2 because the only new information to go over was the cop claim. Not sure I believe the claim so might as well give him another night to investigate and get a better read on the situation. This leaves lynching UK or JJ – JJ screams scum to me. What else is there to add?

@ JJ – post #473 – You say you are not against getting lynched. Why not? And will you just vote for yourself and get this over with?

@ UK – Please, allow me to answer your question in post 474, JJ.

@ PieMan – What changed your mind for FG in the 30 min between post 482 and 483?

@ UK – post 486 – I am just waiting for the JJ lynch, I don’t see anything else happening today.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:53 am

Post by screl1 »

PieMan wrote:Wat U rally think if Twomz iz a kop he will C tomorrow?
If he is killed tonight we will know if he was a sane cop and can act then. If he lives then we can wait for his claimed investigation and go from there. The only other way to test it is to lynch UK and at this point lynching JJ sounds way better.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by screl1 »

@M=W - HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ALIVE!

@PieMan - I am going to respond to your WIFOM bs after the night is over.

@Everyone - Has anyone else thought of Towmz, UK and FakeGod as mafia? This is based on 3 mafia setup of course. It all really comes down to Towmz claim (if it is legit or not).... Just felt like throwing out there right before night came in case I get it.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by screl1 »

fuckkk - but I really want to lynch UK - and if he flips mafia there is a case to be made against FG
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by screl1 »

diginova wrote:I think mass claim is a good idea... I do agree with UK starting, so if she is mafia, she could be caught out on a fakeclaim.
1.) mass claim is a horrible idea - town could have a power role or two left - you would be telling mafia who to kill
2.) Anyone can claim any role - no way to prove it or disprove it - it solves nothing
3.) UK will end up being lynched at the end of the day because of Twomz's results
4.) UK has set it up so that if someone votes for her (your welcome UK) right now she will yell that it is a quick lynch and that whoever votes for her is mafia
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by screl1 »

@ UK - my case against you is that the cop came back with a guilty result on you. There were no strong cases against anyone yesterday therefor you are the clear target for today.

Post #552 is just wrong - to risk it would be to place my vote on you right now. I didn't do that, just said I want to and I can't see anything changing my mind right now

@M=W - I can't vote for her right now like I want to without her jumping up and down yelling that I am scum. But she seems to be doing that anyways... Also the only person who would have information is a tracker, cop, or watcher - any other town power role would want to keep their head down - they don't have any information that would help find scum.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 am

Post by screl1 »

Me=Weird wrote:would prevent watcher tracker
cop
from claiming when they might have vital information?
trackers and watchers can claim - I already said this. I said that anyone else should just keep their head down because it doesn't help any.
Me=Weird wrote:Screl, please claim in your next post.
no
UncertainKitten wrote:so guess it's derp our way to a loss because we followed a likely insane cop.
What makes you say he was likely insane? If you were town I would expect you to say he was insane, also if he was coming back with guilty results on town mafia would have left him alive to be lynched today - has anyone else thought of this?

annnd
Vote:UK
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 am

Post by screl1 »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hi screl, there's such a thing as a
PARANOID COP
:V.
If he hit mafia and got a guilty result - mafia would nk him
If he hit town and got a guilty result - mafia would let him live so he would be lynched the next day

my argument still holds
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by screl1 »

UncertainKitten wrote: So, if people will stop with the fucking stupid arguments, could I have a real case? Or are you all too dumb to come up with anything before mislynching me?
diginova has made the best case against you so far - you have yet to respond to it.
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 am

Post by screl1 »

UncertainKitten wrote: Therefore, having been in an SC game where IIRC none of the cops were sane
How many cops were there in that game? As far as I know there is only one cop in this game
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 am

Post by screl1 »

diginova wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote: Also, if UK flips scum, FakeGod is town. The opposite is probably true, but it will be too late then :(
What makes you say this?
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by screl1 »

FakeGod wrote:NO SCREL NOooo

I'm INNOOOOOooooo
hell - I flipped a coin between you and dig - figured you two were the scum team
screl1
screl1
Goon
screl1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 am

Post by screl1 »

Charlie wrote:Hello. I'm an observer and also reviewed the game because I liked the flavour used. I was not disappointed with the flavour progression! I suppose SC will finish up the rest of it later.

I'm quite surprised that you guys didn't lynch the claimed cop or the cop result. Seems that a lot of you easily bought the whole insane cop story. Kudos to UK for pulling it off.
I wasn't buying the insane part - I just thought the cop claim was a plot to get a mislynch. If Twomz was not nk'ed that night I was going to lynch him on day 3. If mafia had left him alive it would have created all sorts of confusion because not only would I not want to believe Twomz but then you would have had a second result, the idea of a possible doc etc.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”