Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Mini 1018––DNA Evidence (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Shepherd_of_Wolves »

Mini 1018––DNA Evidence

This is the Opening Post. It contains updated information, and links to important spots in the game. Check it regularly for updated links to the Vote Counts and Game Flavor.

Players (alphabetical)

don_johnson
Town Mason

Doombunny9
– 
Evidence Contaminator
– Living winner!
drmyshottyizsik
Vanilla Mafia
– Dead winner!
Hrezs
Evidence Examiner

iiiiiiq
Zajnet
– 
Vanilla Townie

Katsuki
Examiner Intern
to
Evidence Examiner

Korashk
Vanilla Townie

LynchMePls
– 
Evidence Collector

Mysterio –
Town Mason

pacman281292
Vanilla Townie

Prox
Vanilla Mafia
– Dead winner!
zwetschenwasser –
Evidence Collector

Standby Players (order of replacement)

Important Game Links

Rules
Sample Roles

Post Game Links

Player ROLES revealed
Delivered Examiner Reports
MOD notes for building Examiner Reports

Game Flavor

Prologue – Crime is on the rise in Huntsville, Alabama.
ACT 1

ACT 1–Scene 1 – Jerry Harmon arrives at MSFC grieving about the abduction of Monica Jenkins, a young mother.
Scene 2 - Day 1 Lynch – drmyshottyizsik was drug out of church meeting and shot to death in the parking lot. Jerry was present to witness the murder.
Scene 3 – Night 1 Kill – Jerry in the Birdsprings Police station is informed that Hrezs, who was at the church was killed too.
Scene 4 – Jerry decides to take time off work. He leads a research team that develops rocket propellent.
ACT 2

ACT 2–Scene 1 – Day 2 Lynch – The news announces the death of Prox. Jerry was shocked to learn that criminal activity was linked to drmyshottyizsik.
Scene 2 – Night 2 Kill – Jerry hires Nick a Private Investigator to get to the bottom of this. Nick askes Jerry if he was familiar with don_johnson. Jerry was not. This rebel group is identified.
Scene 3 – Day 3 Lynch – Nick tells Jerry about the Irish Mob, the Celtics. He links some pieces together about this group who is trying to undermine the mafia. But, the celtics sent hit-men to kill this group. Pacman was beaten to death by chains and clubs.
Scene 4 – Night 3 Kill – A building explodes while Evidence is being collected. LynchMePls, who was killed, appears to be the target of the explosion, as he was investigating the scene where pacman's body was found.
ACT 3

ACT 3–Scene 1 – Day 4 Lynch – Jerry has returned to Marshall to work. He was awakened from his thoughts about recent events by the Army Base lock down. After nearly 3 hours, he learns Zajnet, the spouse of a sergeant, was killed in the residential sector on base.
Scene 2 – Night 4 Kill – Nick and Jerry discuss recent details. Jerry is informed that explosive material under research on the Redstone Arsenal base was discovered at the building explosion. Katsuki, the Examiner Intern, was disclosed as a dead party involved in uncovering the mafia scheme. Jerry wonders if anything can be done to stop the deaths, and make contact with the living members in this group.
Scene 3 – Day 5 Lynch – Korashk killed in Jerry's personal park. Nick disappears. Jerry is confused and lost without knowing how to contact Nick.
Scene 4 – Victorious Players Declared – Jerry Harmon was arrested for 3 murders. It turns out that Doombunny was disguised as Nick. He framed Jerry for these crimes. Jerry is left to worry about Monica Jenkins, and his own fate as a truly innocent convict.

Vote Counts

Day 1 starting point.
1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 drmyshottyizsik Lynched.

Day 2 starting Point.
2.1 Prox Lynched.

Day 3 starting Point.
3.1 / 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.4 pacman281292 Lynched.

Day 4 starting point.
4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 Zajnet Lynched.

Day 5 starting Point.
5.1 / 5.2 Korashk Lynched.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 am, edited 41 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 am

THE RULES
by Shepherd of Wolves
Good game design and management is my purpose. I reserve the right to modify these rules.

General Management

1 –
IT IS PLAYED FOR FUN
. Apparently, some people need to be reminded this is a game. To help with the fun, keep the “attacks” aloof of the person, and just on the game character they represent. If you are disrespectful to me or other players, you will be replaced. I have fun when you guys enjoy my game design, so I try to make it fair, balanced, and understandable.

2 –
Disputes with the MOD
. I help ensure the game is fun, and well managed. I am generous when possible. The rules are set up for good game management and I will follow them. If there is a dispute, I will make the final call. I am not perfect. I respect your opinion. Politely express your concerns as they arise. Thank you for being patient. I reserve the right to remove any player for unreasonable conduct.

3 –
Game COMMITMENT
. If you cannot commit to these rules, and to the timeframe, then please consider another game. If you are going to be LOA for more than 4 days, or repeatedly, then please consider another game. I like the game to move quick so that everyone can play, but not feel overburdened. I expect this game to be finished close to 5-8 weeks. If it is moving too slow, I will post deadlines.

4 –
TIMEFRAME FOR DAY & NIGHT PHASES
. In general I would like Day phases to be completed within 7-12 days. Night phases will have a standard 24-48 hour window, which will be posted for each incident.

5 –
EXTENSIONS to a set deadline
are allowed in rare circumstances. I will determine when it is permitted. If the town requests an extension, 75% (rounded up) must agree before it will be considered. If I feel that is unreasonable in the circumstance, I may change my mind. But, likely not. Extensions will generally only be 24-48 hours.

6 –
PRODDING
. Please be active. Flakers are not tolerated. I expect people to post within 36-48 hours of their posts. You will get prodded if you do not speak in the thread without prior open explanation. If you do not respond in the thread with in an additional 36 hours, I assume you are “flaking” and will start the replacement process. If I have to prod you excessively, I may choose to replace you.

7 –
QUITTING THE GAME
. Some times it is unavoidable to quit the game before it is finished. If you have to quit, please be respectful and tell me. Out of respect do not leave me and other players wondering. If you can help find a replacement for yourself, that would be thoughtful.

8 –
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
. If you are going to be LOA, it is required to post it in the thread. It is not required, but preferred that you PM the Mod if you can. LOAs must post on the day they say they will return or I will Prod them. See “GAME Commitment” for additional information when considering a LOA.

9 –
SWEAR WORDS
will be edited out when I see them. Please remember a large age range is playing. If you swear too much, I reserve the right to replace you. Consider this my warning.

10 –
VOTE COUNT
. I will try to tally the votes every 24-48 hours. If I have miss counted, let me know. Let me know if you see discrepancies.

Player Restrictions and Allowances

1 –
DON'T EDIT/DELETE POSTS
. You shouldn’t be able to anyway. Use the "Full Editor" and “Preview” buttons to look over your post before you submit it. EBWOP is the only editing allowed.

2 –
QUOTING PM'S IS FORBIDDEN
. If you quote the Mod, or claim to quote from the Mod, you will be replaced. Also, do not quote PMs from other players. If any character information is revealed you will be Mod killed, and loose. You are permitted only to claim your title and alliance when the game requires it.

3 –
PM the MOD
at any time, and only the Mod unless explicitly permitted by the Mod. Do not talk with other game players about this game outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically allows it, and only when it allows it.

4 –
Hydra or Multiple Head Accounts
. At this time, I allow hydra accounts of two heads only. They have equal chance at any role, as roles are distributed randomly.

Game Mechanics

1 –
FORMATTING MESSAGES TO THE MOD
. Format your vote and other Mod directed posts like this––
Vote: Shepherd
. Bold font is required, large font size is preferred. IF THE VOTE IS NOT FORMATTED CORRECTLY IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

2 –
UNVOTE AND PROPER NAME
Unvote
is
not
required when changing to a new vote, but preferred. Proper name is
not
required, but it must be clear who you are voting.

3 –
LYNCHING BY DAY
. Simple majority lynches. Once it is reached nothing will save the victim. No voting or unvoting will count at that point. You can keep talking until I announce Night has fallen. Upon the lynch you will learn the title and alliance of the victim. The town can opt to have a “no lynch” day.

4 –
NO LYNCH
. The town can no lynch twice without penalty. If the town has a 3rd “no lynch” for whatever reason, the mafia will get one bonus night kill the following night of the 3rd “no lynch” day. This cycle repeats.

5 –
DEADLINE
. If a deadline has been set, and it comes before the vote, then town gets a “No Lynch”. See “No Lynch” to learn more.

6 –
NIGHT CHOICES
. If your role allows, you can discuss with your partner(s) strategy and night selections. Send Night choices at any point after I declare it Night before the night deadlines. All Night choices are honored no matter how they arrive. Preference is given to role-blockers. If Day Phase comes and you did not get night choices to me, I assume you deliberately choose a “No Target”. I am sorry but they do not count once day starts.

7 –
DEAD PLAYER POSTING
. If you are dead, you cannot post in the thread or PM any player in the game, except the Mod. To express your frustration of dying you can post one “bah” post. This post must be short and cannot reveal anything about others, nor influence the game in any manner. If “bah” gets out of hand, I will ban it. Even if you are dead, you win when your team wins, so keep checking up on the game to see how it pans out.

Opening Post – For links to all Important Game Links.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am

Sample Roles

Basic Idea of Standard Roles

Vanilla Townie

Description
: You are a member of town. You are tired of crimes in your town. You now take matters into your own hands with other like minded town members.

Day actions
: You can only vote during the day, your vote counts as one.

Night actions
: You have no night actions and cannot PM any other player except the mod the entire game.

Win condition
: You win when scum die, even if you are dead.

Vanilla Mafia

Description
: You are a criminal. You want to destroy town members who seek your death. You do this by voting during the day, and killing during the night.

Day actions
: During the day you vote with the town, and only count as one vote.

Night actions
: At night you can talk to your fellow mafia to select a kill, and discuss why. Select one person to tell me the night kill option.

Win condition
: You win when town all die, even if you are dead.

Basic Mechanics of Power Roles

May or may not include mechanisms of:

Protection
Investigation
PM collaboration
Role Blocking
Vote Manipulation
…..........To be discovered.

Opening Post – For links to all Important Game Links.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 am

Prologue

In recent decades linking criminals to crime scenes has been improved with the use of DNA analysis. Skin, hair, and body fluids have been collected from several locations. The DNA from these samples have been put into the database. This helps link repeat offenders with the same DNA samples to multiple crime scenes. The database has several John Doe samples who have not been connected to specific persons in the community.

In the past 3 months, there has been a string of major criminal activity related to money laundering, gun trafficking, and sex trafficking. Before this time, Huntsville Alabama had been ranked 8 out of 10 for the top 10 places to live in the U.S.. The Huntsville community is in an uproar. They are angry with the rising crime, and are committed to discover and execute these criminals. You all are a body of concerned citizens that has decided to vote out and kill your suspected criminals.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 am

Roles are sent out. Please, still confirm in thread. I expect pre-game to be complete and ready to go by 9 AM Mountain Time, Tuesday August 3.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 am

Day 1 Starts Now

No voting is counted. If you want your pre-game votes to be effective, please vote now. Otherwise, all players are currently not voting.

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 am

ACT 1

Scene 1

The morning air was unusually chilly for August. It was 4:30 A.M., and the sun had not yet broken the horizon. But, Jerry Harmon had to be at his post by 5:00 A.M. sharp. As he opened his Silver ’08 Honda Accord he felt the morning dew on the handle. It was not uncommon for dew to settle when the humidity was 85%. He turned over his engine as his thoughts wondered off about what had recently been happening in the news.

Huntsville, Alabama was a relatively quiet town. It had its small crimes here and there, but overall no major problems. It was the headquarters for the George C. Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA’s spacecraft propulsion research center. The engineers were working on a new lunar aircraft, with a mission deadline for 2015. The community was proud to seat MSFC. But, recently community pride was being chafed. Things had been rough the past few months with increased crime.

While Jerry was driving into the parking facility at Marshall, his mind centered on the disturbing article he read in the paper that morning. A young mother, age 23, named Monica Jenkins, had be reported missing for 3 days now. He had read news like this in recent months, but this was particularly disturbing because Monica had dated his son Mark when she was 17. Although Mark was gone with a Navy assignment, and they had ended their dating 4 years earlier; Jerry still felt aquatinted with this young lady.

Reading this really brought home, for Jerry, the fact that this had been a problem for 3 months or so. With Monica missing, this made for 7 young ladies missing in such a short period. Jerry normally had a rough casing around his emotions. But today this hit home. As he put the car into park he began to sob.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 am

VOTE COUNT 1.1

With 12 players 7 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(2)
Katsuki, Prox
Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(0)

Hrezs
(1)
Doombunny9
iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(1)
don_johnson
pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(1)
Mysterio
zwetschenwasser
(0)

Not Voting
(7)

drmyshottyizsik
Hrezs
iiiiiiq
Korashk
LynchMePls
pacman281292
zwetschenwasser

Opening Post – For links to all Vote Counts.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm

The Y or N is green with the title VOTING. Yes they are voting. No, they are not voting. There is a Good chance I will completely reformat it. It just did not come out the way I want it.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm

I have changed the format. I hope it is more clear and simple for you and me.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm

VOTE COUNT 1.2

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(3)
Katsuki, Prox, pacman281292
Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(0)

Hrezs
(1)
Doombunny9
iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(1)
don_johnson
pacman281292
(1)
zwetschenwasser
Prox
(1)
Mysterio
zwetschenwasser
(1)
drmyshottyizsik

Not Voting
(4)

Hrezs
iiiiiiq
LynchMePls
Korashk

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Sorry about the other one. I was just trying something that obviously did not work.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 am

VOTE COUNT 1.3

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(1)
Prox
drmyshottyizsik
(1)
LynchMePls
Hrezs
(0)

iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(3)
zwetschenwasser, Hrezs, Katsuki
LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(1)
don_johnson
pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(2)
Mysterio, pacman281292
zwetschenwasser
(1)
drmyshottyizsik

Not Voting
(3)

iiiiiiq
Korashk
Doombunny9

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 pm

VOTE COUNT 1.4

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(3)
LynchMePls, Prox, don_johnson
Hrezs
(0)

iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(2)
zwetschenwasser, Katsuki
LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(2)
Mysterio, Doombunny9
zwetschenwasser
(0)

Not Voting
(5)

iiiiiiq
Korashk
drmyshottyizsik
pacman281292
Hrezs

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

I am a little hard up to post vote counts between Fridays through Sundays. But, first thing Mondays I will post one. I will try over the weekends. I will usually check in, and respond to PMs too over the weekends.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 am

Yesterday was rather slow. Please try to be more active today, and the next few days. Thanks.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 am

VOTE COUNT 1.5

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(5)
Prox, Katsuki, Hrezs, Mysterio, Korashk
Hrezs
(0)

iiiiiiq
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
drmyshottyizsik
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(4)
LynchMePls, zwetschenwasser, don_johnson, Doombunny9
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

iiiiiiq
pacman281292

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Wow! The activity was more than I expected.
Sorry, my modem burnt out
. I had to go to the library. I have not read the whole thread yet. My new modem will be coming on Thursday. But, I will go to the library everyday to get a vote count.

I am going to
replace iiiiiiq
. It is far too late for a prod. Plus, I have been on his case already.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

Zajnet replace iiiiiiq. Effective Immediately.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

VOTE COUNT 1.6

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(6)
Prox, Katsuki, Hrezs, Mysterio, Korashk, zwetschenwasser
Hrezs
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
drmyshottyizsik
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(3)
LynchMePls, don_johnson, Doombunny9
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
pacman281292

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 pm

I found a neighbors connection. It is weak, but I will use it until I get my new modem.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:46 pm

VOTE COUNT 1.7

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

drmyshottyizsik is lynched!

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

drmyshottyizsik
(7)
Prox, Katsuki, Hrezs, Mysterio, Korashk, zwetschenwasser, pacman281292
Hrezs
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
drmyshottyizsik
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(3)
LynchMePls, don_johnson, Doombunny9
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(1)

Zajnet

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Scene 2

“This is not right!” shouted one man.
“Agreed! We need to stop these abductions.”

‘Light the Way’ Christian church was packed full for a Thursday night. The neighborhood was up in arms. Two of the seven missing women had been members of this church congregation.

“We have contacted the FBI, the local police, and the Mayor,” piped in Pastor Thomas Longhill. “They are investigating these cases. Our best efforts will be to pray to God, and keep our eyes open.”

The room burst into loud commotion. Amidst the commotion three men came in, grabed a person and drug them out of the chapel. Jerry, who was close to the door, burst up out of his seat and ran after the crowd. There in the parking lot were 4 more people. Before the people of the church could react, 3 shots were fired.
drmyshottyizsik
was lying dead in a pool of blood. No one at the church knew it, but he was
Vanilla Mafia

No body knew what to think. A bloody bath, confusion, anger, and fear all boiling together. The three men who carried drmyshottyizsik out of the chapel were gone. And, the one man who shoot the gun was franticly making his escape. Jerry called out, “There, there he is. That is the man who pulled the trigger.”

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

It is NIGHT 1 Now.

Night will be no shorter than Thursday at 11 AM and not guaranteed to be any longer than Friday at 11 AM. All times are Mountain Standard Time, or UTC - 7. You can send selections up to the point I officially announce Day 2. However, I will only guarantee this time period stated above.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:12 am

Scene 3

What a terrible day it had been. Jerry was in shock. Here he was, 11:37 PM, in the Bird Springs Police station. Never in all his life had he witnessed what he saw tonight. He had known drmyshottyizsik for 13 years. The Harmon family would go camping each summer with drmyshottyizsik’s family when Mark, Lucy, and Joanne were real young.

Lucy just had her 22 birthday two months ago. Joanne was just 20. “so young,” thought Jerry. Mark, the only boy, was 25 now. He was the oldest of the three kids. He was good friends with ‘Big’ Jim, the third child of drmyshottyizsik. He was just 2 days younger than Mark. They were best friends for all 13 years they have known each other. When Mark started dating Monica, ‘Big’ Jim started to date Monica’s best friend, Trisha. ‘Big’ Jim and Trisha got married, and already had one child who was 3 years old.

“Wow!” Jerry thought. That could have been me. “Why was I not fast enough to get up and stop that?” He knew that asking these questions were not healthy for him, but he just kept thinking about it. “‘Big’ Jim, Trish, little Bella. How in the world? How...?”

Jerry was interrupted. “Sorry, Mr. Harmon, as bad as this night is...we hate to say it.”

“What is happening? Has something else come up?”

Continuing with caution, the officer started, “We are so sorry. But, Hrezs body was just found. We have reason to believe you also know him. He was at the church tonight too.”

With great intensity, Jerry wailed, “NO..., no, no, this can’t be happening. Are you sure?”

“Yes, Mr. Harmon. Regrettably, we have matched there DNA with the database. We know for sure. We have identified that
Hrezs
is the
Evidence Examiner
for our crime labs. Mr. Harmon, we recommend that you take several days off from work. Tonight has been an overwhelming situation. Now we have reason to think these incidences are related. But, until further investigation can be made, we advise you to be very cautious. Watch your family carefully.”

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

Scene 4

It was hard for Jerry to miss work. Here it was, mid 2010. His work was very important. Deadlines are stacking up on his research project. The new fuel technology needed to be complete by the years end of 2010 so that development could get started.

Jerry was the director over the fuel cell technology for the 2015 lunar mission. In the 1960s and 70s, NASA used solid fuels for rocket launch, and liquid fuel for flight in space. When a solid fuel is ignited, it must completely burn the entire cell. Whereas, liquid fuels can be turned on and off, piped to a combustion chamber. This allows for better regulation on the liquid fuel cells. The entire liquid fuel source does not need to be used. The disadvantage to liquid is how explosive the fuel tanks are. In flight, if space debris hits the liquid fuel tank it is highly explosive. The danger is loosing the entire crew and ship. Solids do not have the same explosive nature. But, they cannot be regulated or reserved for later use. Jerry’s team was developing a hybrid gelatin fuel. It has the consumption control of liquid, but the stability of solid.

It had been a restless night for Jerry. How could he sleep? Two people he had known for years, dead. One he had just seen drug out and shot in front of his own eyes. Further, seven young women missing, three he had been familiar with.

Death was not new to Jerry. He was involved in the Gulf war in 1990. This was like reliving those horrible days. He had put most of those memories out of his mind. But, last night, the nightmares were no longer dreams. He witnessed it with his own eyes. These visions were lucid and real. How could Jerry keep his composure at work? He needed some time. He needed help.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

Day 2 starts now.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

VOTE COUNT 2.1

With 10 players 6 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Prox is lynched!

Count

don_johnson
(0)

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(1)
Prox
Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(0)

Prox
(6)
Doombunny9, LynchMePls, zwetschenwasser, Katsuki, Mysterio, Zajnet
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(3)

pacman281292
Korashk
don_johnson

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Prox is Vanilla Mafia.

Night 2 starts now
. The deadline will be for no earlier than Sunday 6 PM. No later than Monday at 4 PM MTN time.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 pm

There will be no flavor posted until Monday, sorry. I just was not prepared for 24 hour Day 2.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 am

ACT 2

ACT 2–Scene 1

The next day as Jerry was eating breakfast, he discussed the recent events with his wife. Of course they talked the night before, but they were deciding what could be done. So much was happening. It was so close to home. Never had they felt the affects of crime so personally. Annabel, Jerry’s wife, was also familiar with drmyshottyizsik’s family.

As the discussion was tearing at their emotions, a breaking news report was announced on the local news.
“Today the body of
Prox
was found in a warehouse. Police investigations have identified that he is
Vanilla Mafia
. Police are saying that Prox was connected to recent human trafficking schemes. Links are being made between Prox and drmyshottyizsik.

drmyshottyizsik was killed just recently in a fatal shooting at Light the Way ministries. Preliminary investigations show that these two men worked together in human trafficking schemes that involved the kidnapping of several women of the past few months.”

For Jerry this was too much. drmyshottyizsik, his friend for 13 years was now being accused of human trafficking. “But, he was at the church meeting as an effort to help uncover the mess,” thought Jerry. Jerry was determined to get to the bottom of this. It was time to hire a Private Investigator. It was just too personal to let the news agencies and police handle alone.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 am

ACT 2–Scene 2

“You have some good leads Mr. Harmon,” said Nick Lukau, a PI. “I have already been following some events connected with this investigation. I will get started on your leads today. Oh, by the way, do you know a person by the name of don_johnson?”

“No. Why do you ask?” responded Jerry.

“Well, late in the night he was killed. It appears that has been involved in some rebel group that feels the police are moving too slow. This group has linked to the shooting at the church.
don_johnson
was found to be a
Town Mason
. He is not actually linked to the human trafficking. But, I need to uncover more about this little rebel group before I can say much more. We will talk tomorrow after I have some time to follow your leads.”

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 am

Day 3 Starts Now

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 am

VOTE COUNT 3.1

With 8 players 5 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(1)
Doombunny9
LynchMePls
(1)
Mysterio
Mysterio
(1)
pacman281292
pacman281292
(0)

Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(5)

Korashk
LynchMePls
zwetschenwasser
Katsuki
Zajnet

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 am

VOTE COUNT 3.2

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(2)
Mysterio, zwetschenwasser
Mysterio
(1)
pacman281292
pacman281292
(0)

Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(5)

LynchMePls
Katsuki
Zajnet
Doombunny9
Korashk

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 pm

VOTE COUNT 3.3

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
pacman281292
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(4)
Katsuki, LynchMePls, Mysterio, Doombunny9
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(3)

Zajnet
Korashk
zwetschenwasser

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 am

I have sent an e-mail to Zajnet asking him to post more content, and more frequently. I informed him that 4 total posts was not sufficient, or respectful. He visits the sight regularly, so he has ample time to post. He picked up my e-mail quickly. So, I hope he will participate in the thread more.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

VOTE COUNT 3.4

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

pacman281292 is lynched.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(1)
pacman281292
Korashk
(0)

LynchMePls
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

pacman281292
(5)
Katsuki, LynchMePls, Mysterio, Doombunny9, Korashk
Zajnet
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
zwetschenwasser

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 pm

ACT 2–Scene 3

The phone rang as Jerry was sitting at the table reading the morning paper. “Who could be calling this early,” thought Jerry. He had not worked for about 4 days. He was still planing to have about 6 more work days off just to settle down and relax.

“Hello, this is Jerry Harmon.”

“Hello Jerry. It is Nick. Sorry to call so early in the morning. I have been out late last night. I was just getting myself to bed. Because I knew you were an earlier riser, I thought that I would tell you some of the details that I have discovered.”

“Great! I have been expecting your call. So, tell me what’s happening.”

“What I have to say is not good news. Prepare yourself to hear it how it is.”

“Well, at this point, I do not think any surprises will affect me too much. I mean, I am prepared to know the truth behind all of this.”

“As I said the first time we met, there has been a rebel group trying to get their hands on the criminals. Some background will help you understand where we are today. And, how this group got involved in undermining the mafia. My findings have led me to the Irish Mob, known as the Celtics.

As you know, there has been an increase in human trafficking. Or, at least you have seen the abduction of several girls in the Huntsville area. It is actually larger than just in Huntsville. I have tracked data from several cities across the South Eastern region of the United States. Alabama has seen nearly 63 kidnappings of women like Monica in the past 6 months. It appears that this human trafficking has many buyers. The Celtics are involved in supplying kidnapped persons to the highest purchasers. The kidnapped persons are then used for sex pimping, pornography, and vital organs.

The Irish mob has strong roots, going back to the 19th century. They have coordinated with some purchasing mobs in Mexico, Canada, Nicaragua, Peru, Tia Land, India, China, and several European countries. They have powerful friends that are entangled in government. They have lawyers, judges, city council members, and even FBI agents who are loyal to the Irish mob.

It turns out your dear friend, drmyshottyizsik, is entangled with this Irish Mob. The information I collected demonstrates that drmyshottyizsik was actually a hit-man for the Celtics. Well, when they caught wind of this rebel group they sent a few members of the mafia to clean up this group. It turns out that the group swiftly identified that two men from the mob had been among them, drmyshottyizsik and the other man mentioned the other day on the news, Prox.

All this brings me to what happened yesterday. I found the meeting place, where this group was discussing how to take out the Celtic boss, and a few key players in the mob. While they were talking, it was clear that they were still uneasy about the fact that they discovered two mob members among them. They think these two were responsible for the killing of two others in the group. To rap up, this group started discussing the possibility that there still were one or two more untrustworthy members in the group. They forced everyone in the group to state each others allegiances. Of course, no one admitted to being part in this mob. But, they felt that pacman281292 was acting like a snake. So, they beat him to death with bats, iron bars, and chains.

After all that activity, it was realized that
pacman281292
was a
Vanilla Townie

I know this is not the news you wanted. But, it is getting us closer to locking down who is involved. It seems that I have established a link between these recent murders, and the kidnappings. There is a lot more I need to work on. But, I wanted to give this to you. You are paying me, so it is important that you know what I know.”

After what felt like a 30 minute pause of silence, Jerry soberly choked, “Wow! You were not kidding about preparing myself. That is a lot to process. drmyshottyizsik, has been my friend for over a decade. I had no idea. I knew him real personally. I never in my life felt threatened. I loved that man, like a brother. What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to feel? I just am a blank page.”

“Jerry. It is bad news. Give yourself some time. But, what we should focus on is finding Monica. It has only been a few weeks. Maybe we can find her. Leave the investigation to me. Just relax. Process your emotional experience in a safe place.”

After the call ended, Jerry just stared blankly for an hour or two. His emotions were so intense that he did not experience one coherent thought. His eyes were fixed in the distance, as if he was not even present in the room.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.[/quote]
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Night 3 Starts now.

I expect Night 3 to be complete by tomorrow afternoon. Please send me all night choices ASAP. I will not accept night choices after Saturday at 11 AM MTN time.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 am

ACT 2–Scene 4

It had been a few days since Jerry talked to Nick, the PI. The time allowed him to calm down his emotions, and get more sense in his head. Although he was astonished to learn that drmyshottyizsik was not the man he thought he was, he realized that there was more important fish to fry for the time being. He know Monica and several other woman were missing, and he wanted to get to the bottom of this situation.

He kept thinking about the group of rebels, the Irish Mob, and trying to piece things together. It was all so new to him. He had lived in Alabama his whole life, and never really new much about the Irish mob. He was aware of petty gangs near Birmingham. Huntsville was a clean city and he was not expecting anything to become so personal. For him, crime had alway been a distant experience. He never know anyone real personal that had been a victim of rap, murder, or even theft. He felt like he had been sheltered from all that. Not anymore. Now he felt shattered.

As his mind was mulling on these emotions, and events his wife entered the room. “Hey Jerry, come see the news. I think it may be related to that group that Nick was telling you about.”

“Oh great!” thought Jerry. He was not interested to discover any more deaths. He felt like he was right in the center of cartel and mafia wars. But, he was also compelled by his need to unveil the truth. He could not resist watching and listening for any information.

“Police have confirmed. There has been a major explosion near Lockheed Martin by Research BLVD. This was a crime scene that investigators were collecting evidence from. Several police are injured, and one crime scene investigator is confirmed dead. They have not released the name of this investigator yet. But, it appears to be a really bad situation.

Police are not sure what caused the explosion at a crime scene. The bomb squad has been called to the scene, just to make sure there are no more explosives. This is really bad. Some are questioning if this was a blown gas pipe, or if there was foul play involved. At this point it is not clear. But, police are saying that if there was foul play involved that it could be someone trying to hide evidence; or, even targeting the police task force involved in collecting evidence. Either way, this is a bad situation. As we said, one Evidence Collector is dead. And several other police force are injured.

Wait, we just got the name of the
Evidence Collector
who was killed. Yes. The name that Police have released is
LynchMePls
. Yes. It appears that we have the name now of one Evidence Collector who is dead at the scene.”

Jerry stood there and watched. This was the same place that Nick told him that pacman281292 had been killed. Even though the media did not state it, Jerry knew that this was intentional. He saw the pieces coming together. He know that LynchMePls must have been part of that group, and that there still was mafia among them.

Opening Post – For links to all Game Flavor.[/quote]
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 am

Day 4 starts Now.

With 6 alive it take 4 to Lynch.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 am

VOTE COUNT 4.1

With 6 players 4 votes lynches.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(1)
zwetschenwasser
Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(1)
Mysterio
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(4)

Zajnet
Katsuki
Doombunny9
Korashk

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 am

VOTE COUNT 4.2

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(2)
zwetschenwasser, Katsuki
Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(2)
Mysterio, Doombunny9
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
Korashk

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 am

Prod sent out to Korashk. It is noted on his profile that he was on site Saturday, and I started Day 4 Friday. I expect him to post today.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 am

VOTE COUNT 4.3

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(1)
zwetschenwasser
Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(3)
Doombunny9, Korashk, Mysterio
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
Katsuki

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 pm

VOTE COUNT 4.4

Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Zajnet is Lynched

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Katsuki
(0)

Korashk
(0)

Mysterio
(0)

Zajnet
(4)
Doombunny9, Korashk, Mysterio, zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Zajnet
Katsuki

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Night 5 starts now.

It will be no longer than Wednesday at 5 PM. It may be as short as 24 hours.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am

ACT 3–Scene 1

It had been several weeks. Jerry had returned to work. He had been back for about 3 days. The deadlines were approaching very rapidly; and he needed to get in gear. The team had been working hard. And, even though he was off for so long, he checked in to make sure things were on target in his leave of absence. He felt confident that they were on schedule. But, he was the type to be done 3 weeks before the final deadline.

He was holding his composure most of the time around his crew. Only when he had personal time to think would he let his mind wonder on recent events. His thoughts would turn to the new information about his long time pal, drmyshottyizsik. He would think about the good times they enjoyed over the years. It made Jerry wonder how he could not see it fit together. He started to identify some aspects from the past. But, not much was adding up to say he could have known. For instance, drmyshottyizsik was always well off financially. Jerry and he would just discuss that he had good investments. So, he would never have guessed that he came by money from the mafia. Drmyshottyizsik was a rough man around the edges. But, so was Jerry. They had both seen war. They knew that would affect any man. However, Jerry always thought his friend handled himself well. He really seemed down to earth.

“Jerry!” His name was shouted in haste, ripping him from his wondering concentration. “We have been informed to go under lockdown.”

Jerry immediately took command. As he jumped up from his chair, heading towards the door, he asked, “what is happening?”

“There has been a shooting here on base in residence quarters.” Marshall was located on the Redstone Arsenal, a U.S. Army base. There was a population of about 2,400 people on base. Although the residence quarters would not affect the Marshall research facility, it was protocol to have a complete lockdown when any homicide took place.

Jerry secured his lab team. As they waited to hear what happened. Jerry could not help but wonder if this could be related to all the mess he had been dealing with. But, he felt that it was ludicrous to assume that. The Celtics could not have much influence on base. This was a highly regulated, secure facility. Top secret research was done here. The most extraneous measure are in place to ensure that works are in good standing with society.

After nearly 3 hours, it was announced that body of
Zajnet
was found. It was declared that he was a
Vanilla Townie
. He was a citizen who was married to a female sergeant.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 am

ACT 3–Scene 2

Jerry was anxious to speak with Nick. His thoughts had been crazy all day after the announcement of yet another death. This time a person on base. He was reeling with anger once again. He had no idea who this person was. But, it just happened at the wrong time.

The phone rang. It was Nick.

“It is clear that Mafia are still part of this group. As you heard on the news, an explosion killed an evidence examiner. The bad news, Jerry, is that it was intentional. The news agencies have not conveyed the details yet. But, my sources say that the explosive material actually came from a classified military experimental source. I am not quite sure how mafia got access to this material. It is obvious they have some connections on the base. The one person who had data was found dead. Right now his death is being written off as a suicide. I do not believe it. He was part in this rebel group.”

“Was it Zajnet?” Jerry interrupted Nick. “No, who is Zajnet?” replied Nick.

“Oh, I thought that you would have heard this by now. He was a civilian on base that was shot today. He was married to an officer. I blew off the idea that he could be related because of the high security protocol on base. But, after what you just told me, I thought he was the person you referred too.”

“Sorry Jerry. I do not know who he is. But, I will have to investigate to see if he has relation. Evidently some connections are on base. We need to follow all of them.

The person I was referring to is
Katsuki
. He was the
Examiner Intern
to Hrezs. When Hrezs was killed, he was hired by the police force to be the new
Evidence Examiner
. He followed Hrezs lead. Apparently, they had a lot of data directly related to this group, and to the mafia. I was on my way to meet with Katsuki when I learned he did not show up to work that day. That was suspicious to me. He was in this group, trying to unravel who was behind the crimes.”

“So, in total, how many people are in this group? And, how many have died?” asked Jerry.

“Well, the rumor was there were 12 people. I have learned of the death of 8 people, if we assume that Zajnet was part in this group.”

Jerry started adding things together, “So there are only 4 people left. If the pattern hold true, 2 more people will die soon. Do you know who else is in the group? Is there a way that we can help stop this group from being picked off one by one?”

“It is unclear Jerry. Really unclear. But, you need to be careful at work. Make sure that you stay up on the investigations on base. Because of your research position, you may be able access information that can help us. Let me know what you think should be done next. If the Mafia defeat this group before we can contact them, I wonder what vital information will be lost forever. I am doing my best to discover who else is in the group. Unfortunately, I learn about it when they die. I do not have enough leads to get in and connect with them when they are alive.

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Day 5 Starts now.

With 4 alive 3 lynch. It is LyLo. If Mafia are not lynched today, mafia win. If Mafia are lynched town wins.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm

VOTE COUNT 5.1

With 4 players 3 votes lynches. This is LyLo.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Korashk
(2)
Doombunny9, zwetschenwasser
Mysterio
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(2)

Korashk
Mysterio

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 pm

It may or may not be of interest to any of you, but I have updated the summaries of the scenes on the opening post.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 am

VOTE COUNT 5.2

With 4 players 3 votes lynches. This is LyLo.
Deadline
:
No set deadline.

Korashk is Lynched.

Count

Doombunny9
(0)

Korashk
(3)
Doombunny9, zwetschenwasser, Mysterio
Mysterio
(0)

zwetschenwasser
(0)

No Lynch
(0)

Not Voting
(1)

Korashk

Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

This time, Jerry was expecting to hear about it. On the news was the announcement of the death of Korashk. It was declared that
Korashk
was a
Vanilla Townie
. What surprised Jerry this time was that Korashk’s body was discovered near a park that Jerry loved to go to relax. That bothered Jerry. Again, this was another personal blow. His sanctuary was now haunted by the murder of yet another victim.

What further surprised Jerry is that Nick seemed to have just disappeared. Over and over he attempted to call. When he went down to his office, there was not even a trace that Nick’s business was ever there. It was a game store. Strange, a board game store, of all things.

This left Jerry wondering, what happened to Nick. Would they ever have the chance to talk? Would he be able to finish his investigation to find and relieve Monica Jenkins? He felt like we was going to have to hire a new PI. But, that would start the whole process from scratch. And, could that really connect all the dots if he had a new investigator?

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:22 am

As Jerry showed up to work the next day. To his surprise, there were military police and S.W.A.T. agents. As he was pulling into the parking lot, he was stopped by an officer.

“Are you Jerry Harmon?”
“Yes, sir, I am.”
“Can I see your federal ID card?”

Jerry pulled out his federal ID badge used to enter the army base and handed it to the officer.

“We have our suspect here, sir. I have confirmed that we have Jerry Harmon.”
“What, what is happening?” Jerry insisted.

“You are under arrest, Jerry Harmon, for the murder of Korashk and pacman, and for bombing of a building leading to the death of LynchMePls. We have evidence that you were involved in supplying the explosives used last week that killed LynchMePls. Further, we have your DNA at the murder scene of Korashk and pacman. We will give you further briefing at the police station. And you can have your lawyer present to assist you in addressing these accusations.”

How could this happen? Jerry was a good man. An outstanding citizen. A highly respected engineer. Jerry did not do any of these things. Later, Jerry would come to find out that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A stack of events did not bode well for Jerry. First off, his connection with drmyshottyizsik went for nearly a decade, a known Celtic. Second, explosives were used from his research team and linked to the building explosion that killed LynchMePls. Third, his DNA was discovered all around the death scene of Korashk and pacman. Fourth, he knew too many details that only the actual criminal could have known.

How did this all happen? Jerry was not at any of these events. He knew that he was innocent. But, too much circumstantial evidence was piled up against him. And how could he refute it. There was no person named Nick Lukau. No where in all of Huntsville, or Alabama was that person to be found.

You see, after Prox and drmyshottyizsik were discovered as dead hit-men sent by the Celtics to kill this group, the mafia decided that someone needed to be framed. Who better than drmyshottyizsik’s ‘best friend’ Jerry Harmon. The Celtic’s knew of this friendship for years. They did not care, but when they learned Jerry Harmon was going to start investigating the abduction of Monica Jenkins, and the death of drmyshottyizsick, they decided he was a perfect candidate to frame for murder and conspiracy.

How was Jerry picked? How was he framed? That is both simple and complicated. The real person behind Nick Lukau was Doombunny9. That is right. This whole time, Jerry was actually speaking to a disguised member of the mafia.
Doombunny
was an expert
Evidence Contaminator
. He picked Jerry to be framed.

Doombunny contaminated the DNA samples of pacman and Korashk with the DNA of Jerry Harmon. The samples were reported as inconclusive because they did not match any samples in the data base. He told Jerry specific details about the deaths of these people so that Jerry would appear to know too much when questioned. That knowledge would place Jerry at the scene of crime in the eyes of investigators.

The more technical and complicated task was breaking into the research lab and obtaining explosive material that only Jerry Harmon’s research team could access. That was a vital part of Doombunny’s plan. Doombunny need to kill LynchMePls while he was collecting evidence. This in part was to contaminate the evidence of the scene, but to frame Jerry for both the death of pacman and LynchMePls.

To get access to the base, Doombunny gained some trust from Zajnet, who lived on base. Once we was past the guards, he used his hacking and identity theft skills to obtain access to the material. The group was starting to get the hint that someone was contaminating evidence. After the explosion they thought it must have been Zajnet, because he had access to the base. But they turned out to be wrong.

The remaining 2 members of the group realized as soon as they killed Korashk, that they were now sentenced to death by the Celtics. So, they barely escaped with their lives. Or, so they thought. Nothing else was heard of them. And Jerry, had no evidence of his innocence. No group. No Nick. Just Jerry, and all the evidence lining up to convict him of murder on three accounts.

Jerry was left to fear the fate of Monica Jenkins was horrible. He would never know for sure. But, it was clear that she was most likely sold out to a brothel, to be a sex slave all the remainder of her days. This was compounded torture for Jerry as he sit in the dimly lit, cold, and lonely cell of a framed, but innocent convict.

Mafia Wins!

Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 am

Good game guys. I really think this one came down completely to player skill. At times I really thought it would go either way. Most post game analysis coming. With roles, reports and comments. Please join.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 am

ROLES

drmyshottyizsik & Prox

Vanilla Mafia
Description
: You are a criminal. You want to destroy town members who seek your death. You do this by voting during the day, and killing during the night.

Day actions

Night actions
: At night you can talk to your fellow Mafia to select a kill, and discuss why. Select one person to tell me the night kill option.

Win condition

Mafia Partners
: Doombunny9, Prox, & drmyshottyizsik

Doombunny9

Mafia Evidence Contaminator
Description

Day actions

Night actions
: At night you can talk to your fellow Mafia to select a kill, and discuss why. Select one person to tell me the night kill option.

Additionally, actively select one person to contaminate one vial of evidence in their possession. You do not learn if you are successful or not. As Mafia will never have a vial of evidence in their possession, there is no benefit to selecting a Mafia Partner.

Win condition

Mafia Partners
: Doombunny9, Prox, & drmyshottyizsik

pacman281292, korashk, & Zajnet

Vanilla Townie
Description
: You are a member of town. You are tired of crimes in your town. You now take matters into your own hands with other like minded town members.

Day actions
: You can only vote during the day, your vote counts as one.

Night actions
: You have no night actions and cannot PM any other player except the mod the entire game.

Win condition

don_johnson & Mysterio

Town Mason
Description

However, you are have partner.

Day actions
: You can vote during the day, your vote counts as one.

Night Actions
: You can PM only your “mason partner” only during the night phase. Night phase will have a minimum period which I will signify to you by PM or in the thread, usually 24 hours minimum.

Win condition: You win when scum die, even if you are dead.

Mason Partners
: Myterio & don_johnson

zwetschenwasser & LynchMePls

Evidence Collector
Description

However, you have specialized in collecting DNA evidence at crime scenes.

Day actions
: You can vote during the day, your vote counts as one. You cannot PM any other player except the mod the entire game.

Night Actions
: Actively choose one player per night. You collect DNA evidence from them. This sample is processed by another player. They will process the DNA to determine if the person is innocent or guilty. Your job is limited to gathering the evidence, therefore you will not learn the results.

Win condition

katsuki

Examiner Intern
Description

However, you are interning to become an “Evidence Examiner”. You receive this new title and role when the current “Evidence Examiner” is removed from the game. All data processed by them, up to that point, will be disclosed to you.

Day actions
: You can vote during the day, your vote counts as one.

Night Actions
: As an in intern you have no night actions. You cannot PM any other player except the mod the entire game.

Win condition

Hrezs

Evidence Examiner
Description

However, you have specialized in examining DNA evidence.

Day actions
: You can vote during the day, your vote counts as one. You cannot PM any other player except the mod the entire game.

Night Actions
: Passively receive DNA evidence sent to you. You process the DNA and match it with the database. The database is not complete, but it will tell you if the DNA matches an innocent or guilty person.

Your job is limited to examining the evidence, and the database does not match names with the DNA results. Therefore, you will not learn who it is drawn from, just if it is Town or Mafia. Also, because DNA is so specific, you will always be able to identify when duplicate DNA has been processed.

There is one exception to matching names with the DNA sample. Once a player has died, you will examine their DNA and match it up with the database. Thus you will identify the name against the DNA sample.

Win condition
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

Here is the balance. I know I had tones of investigation roles. But, they were only useful when openly discussed. With them out in the open and trying to make connections in the open thread, made it so scum could really track down what was happening.

But, that made it easy for scum to pick them off. So, I had to create a lot of safety net so that it forced a few days of investigations on the scum.

This scenario set up a thread skill game. It was all about the real power being the skill of players in the thread. I felt like it was well balanced to force all the power to be in the open thread. Except the masons added balance to the secrecy of the night actions of the mafia.

Both sides had amazing game play. Night kills were perfect. If they did not kill Hrezs at the beginning, it would have made it more difficult. But, with a mafia lynch both day 1 and day 2, that gave incredible power to the town. Each day after that I was completely surprised to watch the skill.

The open mass claim both helped and hurt town. Although, Doombunny know pretty well who to contaminate, that confirmed it for him. I will discuss that mechanism a little more. I will also post my reports in order.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 am

Reports Given to the Evidence Examiners

Pregame

You have received two DNA samples.

Sample A
is registered as
Guilty
in the Database.
Sample B
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.

DateSampleVerdict
Pre GameAGuilty
Pre GameBInnocent

Night 1

You have received two DNA samples from pregame.
You have received four samples from night 1.

Sample A
is registered as
Guilty
in the Database.
Sample B
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample C
is registered as
Guilty
in the Database. Player is dead.
Sample D
is registered as
Inconclusive
in the Database.
Sample E
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample F
is registered as
Innocent

DateSampleVerdictPlayer
Pre GameAGuiltyUnknown
Pre GameBInnocentUnknown
Night 1CGuiltydrmyshottyizsik
Night 1DInconclusiveUnknown
Night 1EInnocentUnknown
Night 1FInnocentHrez

Night 2

You have received three samples form night 2.

Sample A
is registered as
Guilty
Prox

Sample B
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample C
is registered as
Guilty
drmyshottyizsik

Sample D
is registered as
Inconclusive
for Night 1 and
Inconclusive
for Night 2 in the Database.
Sample E
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample F
is registered as
Innocent
Hrez

Sample G
is registered as
Innocent
don_johnson

DateSampleVerdictPlayer
Pre Game / Night 2AGuiltyProx
Pre GameBInnocentUnknown
Night 1 / Night 2DInconclusive (N1) / Inconclusive (N2)Unknown
Night 1EInnocentUnknown
Night 1FInnocentHrez
Night 2GInnocentdon_johnson

Night 3

You have received three samples from night 2.
You have received four samples from night 3.

Sample A
is registered as
Guilty
Prox

Sample B
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample C
is registered as
Guilty
drmyshottyizsik

Sample D
is registered as
Inconclusive
for Night 1 and
Inconclusive
for Night 2 in the Database. Player dead. Finally, you have a clear result for Night 3. The player is found
innocent
pacman281292

Sample E
is registered as
Innocent
in the Database.
Sample F
is registered as
Innocent
Hrez

Sample G
is registered as
Innocent
don_johnson

Sample H
is registered as
Innocent
LynchMePls

Sample I
is registered as
Inconclusive
in the Database.
Sample J
is registered as
Guilty
in the Database.

DateSampleVerdictPlayer
Pre Game / Night 2AGuiltyProx
Pre GameBInnocentUnknown
Night 1 / Night 2 / Night 3DInconclusive (N1) / Inconclusive (N2) / Innocent (N3)pacman281292
Night 1EInnocentUnknown
Night 1FInnocentHrez
Night 2GInnocentdon_johnson
Night 3HInnocentLynchMePls
Night 3IInconclusiveUnknown
Night 3JGuiltyUnknown
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 am

Evidence Examiner Report Notes for Shepherd of Wolves

PlayerDNA CodePre-GameNight 1Night 2Night 3Night 4Day 5
ProxAZwetLYNCH
ZwetschenwasserBLMP
drmyshottyizsikCLYNCH
pacman281292D**
Zwet
LMP
LYNCH
MysterioELMP
HrezFNight Kill
don_johnsonGNight Kill
LynchMePlsHNight Kill
KorashkI**
Zwet
LYNCH
Doombunny9JLMPºº
Zwet
ºº
ZajnetKLYNCH
KatsukiLNight Kill
Doombunny Contamination Report
Doombunny9Block SelectionMysterioZwetLMPKatsukiZwet

Night 4 had no report given, as no Evidence Examiner was alive to receive it. But it would have yielded inconclusive.

Because Katsuki had 2 vials of evidence, I flipped a gold dollar coin to determine what vial was contaminated. It could have easily allowed the innocent to be found.

Codes were assigned based on what happened first.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 am

I think it was very interesting that Doombunny effectively blocked both Zwet and LMP on investigating pacman. That was just a luck of the draw. But, that made for a powerful result for him. Because pacman was also the first to be successfully blocked from a read, and the second. I think the timing on the mass claim obviously affected that.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. It will be a little while before I host again, a few months that is. But, I will let you all know when I do.

I really like this variation on the cop role. I think it made it much harder to play. I thought Zwets early confirm was ballsy. I thought that he would have been a little more powerful to lead to the victory because of that. I would have expected him to be killed much sooner too. It interested me that LMP was selected before Zwet by Doombunny.

I think that town really should have lynched the odd claim out when they had the safety days. Not in LyLo.

The other weakness was Zajnets total dead player, and korashks boredom. If those 2 players were more active and true players, then it would have made it better for town. That was one blessing for Mafia. They have taught me that I need the raise my minimum standard posting requirement. I struggled with what to do with Zajnet. I prodded him 2 or 3 times. He always came back and posted.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I found it hilarious to watch you all guess what roles I designed. And, Katsuki had a phenomenal rebuttal to the DNA Decoder claim. But, he really knew the real title since he was back up.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Wolves on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 pm

So, the pre game investigation, I felt was really important to actually balance it towards town. I was not expecting a Collector claim until day 2 or 3. And, because the information was so partial and difficult to discuss without open thread discussion, I thought town needed it. I did give pre game blocking too. But, Doombunny did not know who to block. So, I thought it unnecessary to allow a kill. Actually, I felt a night 0 kill really would have destroyed the balance towards mafia too much.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Also, I chose 2 different collectors so that it would make it harder to just say the innocent belongs here and the guilty there. It would have been 50% chance. And, when the guilty and inconclusive come together, that really proved to be the case.

Interesting me was the fact than LMP and Zwet never investigated the same person on the same night. If that happened, I would have been the 100% certainty.

I was going to laugh if day one Hrezs came out. I think he was not speaking up because he did not know a backup was there. And, he got the guilty and innocent for pre game. So, he really felt he had a good chance that Prox was guilty. But, prox felt that he put on too much pressure, and did not question Zwet enough. That is why they selected him for Night 1 lynch. But, if Hrezs announced his results of 2 that would have outed the other Collector early game too.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Did the story line mean much to you all. I think it has a place. And, I tried to make a creative twist. My problem was that it was hard to write too far before I saw the outcome. I wanted to pre-write the whole thing. But, who dies really can change the story line when I mix the characters in with the none playing characters. But, it takes time to write the story as the game plays. And, it made it a little challenging to be ready, especially after day 2. I knew people wanted the results. But, 24 hours was just too quick. I did not have enough time to even think of where to take the storyline before it was ready to be posted. Parts of the story I just made up as I went. Like the final twist did not come until last night. I kept wondering, how do I finish the climax if mafia win.

I feel that it came out okay. But, I thought I would ask your feedback on it. What could I improve? What would make it more engaging? The DNA theme did not tie in as much as I thought I would make it, expect in the player roles. I thought I was going to go father with the Monica side. But, then I took off with the details about Jerry. And, I just was not sure how to write in the death scenes where it seemed realistic that it could happen to one person.

The alternate ending, if Doombunny died, is that Jerry would have found out that Nick was Doombunny from another member of town. He would have learned of Doombunny's plot to frame him, but would have been saved by the success of uncovering Doombunny. Just in case you wondered.
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Shepherd_of_Wolves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Well doombunny was pure lucky to contaminate twice on consecutive nights by choosing two deferent players.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”