camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:55 am

Post by camn »

/confirm..
And my stupid little ipod is slightly broken.. so I might be on the 2-times a day posting schedule, FYI!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by camn »

Hello, my darlings.

Let me clear some things up:
Haylen wrote:Hoopla...I calculated my win rate yesterday and found I have a 26.1% win rate as town, 92.9% win rate as scum and a 75% win rate as third party. Do the calculations show I'm easy to catch as scum? ~_~
This just shows that we should lynch you. If this is the truth, you are nothing but a town liability.

Speaking of BEGGING to be lynched...
esuriospiritus wrote:...I suck at being town too, but that's partially because I fucking LOATHE playing town....
....I will probably go for a stretch of three days without posting at least once throughout the duration of the game. ..
...You can tell how interested I am in a game by the length of my posts....
So.. we can expect you to lurk if you are town? yay. And if you ARE town, you will never get nightkilled because the scum LOVE townies like that. great.
Sotty7 wrote:I don't see how any of this Haylen v Hoop talk has anything to do with actual mafia. I think Hoop is intentionally pushing Haylen's buttons but Haylen is overreacting and playing the victim.
I totally agree... except that I TOTALLY see how it has something to do with mafia. But, I think it went on a little too long. A little too hoopla-is-scum long, ifyouknowhatimean. Maybe even a little too hoopla-haylen-partners long. I see I am not the only one.

DGB, Are you here yet? I need your opinion on Apokalyptika. On first read, I thought her jumping in on Hoopla was pretty scummy, but on second read I thought Hoopla WAS pretty scummy. But I do have a tingle that one of them is scum.

That said, I am not ready for a Haylen lynch quite yet, but esuriospiritus I dont know, and I don't appreciate her own assessment of her ability to benefit the town.

VOTE: esuriospiritus

------------------------------
----preview edit.-------------

UNVOTE

I like your last post esurio. Enough to go with my instincts, which is what DGB will tell me to do anyway.

VOTE : Apokalyptika
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by camn »

I actually am very supportive of policy lynches, as I am sure you know.
That is why I overtly mentioned two of them.

Are you saying being pro- policy lynch is in itself scummy?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by camn »

I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Bunny? Same question: Is being pro policy lynch scummy?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:34 am

Post by camn »

Apokalyptika wrote: why would DGB's opinion matter so much to you that you would base your votes on it? Are there any other players here that you hold in such high regard?
FoS: camn
I have never seen anyone hone in on scum early on Day 1 better than DGB. Hers is the only opinions I need this early in the game.
Plus, I love her. In a totally lesbian way.
Others? yes. For different reasons.
Hoopla and Ojanen jump out.

That said, I am feeling
UNVOTE

VOTE: PAWS

Also, FTR... Let me lay out the camn-hater playbook for you all:

Buddying.
Votehopping.
Policy Voting
Lurkerhunting.
Too attractive.

These are the grounds that people build crap cases against me, in general.
They are also my tools for town victory.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 am

Post by camn »

@haylen
I hope I am not being degrading! If so, I apologize.
That said, your analasis is full of holes.

First, I have totally breadcrumbed my role. It just happens to be very subtle, even for me. Why you would fish for it is a different question altogether.
The rest of the holes I leave for the town to see, as I am on my iPod, and can't type like I like!

Plus, I assure you I am not mad about you vigging me! Are you mad you didn't make the list with Hoop and Ojanen?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by camn »

Apok-
what clarification are you looking for again? I thought I was pretty clear.

Let me be more clear:

I WANT TO MARRY DGB.
I love her. This game is depressing since she hasn't shown up yet. She is who I strive to be.

But this is nonsense. If you really thought it was 'bizarre' you would simply dig up some meta and all would be explained... But I doubt you will. I think you are just piling on for bandwagons sake... Which is meh. I like bandwagons. I am not worried about getting mislynched right now. I would like to see a better case though!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by camn »

chauchaudotcom wrote: I just didn't see why people (camn and UK) seem to have such strong town reads on Euro after her post 69.
A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Hoopla wrote:
Paws wrote:I like how I get votes because I have nothing to say on day 1
If nobody has anything to say on Day 1 we go nowhere. So say something and take us somewhere. Do any of the posts stand out at all so far? Put a vote down on someone if you find something.
B) This advice needs to be followed.
Sotty7 wrote:Haylen, seriously. Stop talking about how bad you are doing or expect to do. Just play the game and let the chips fall where they may.
C) As does this.

D) I am a little frustrated with my access level, FYI. It is in my sig, but FTR, I am ipod-only during the day, which limits my ability to post long posts... . . although I am always reading. Just FYI.

E) @Uncertain Kitten: You are Forbiddanlight, right?
I am not a big meta-hunter.. but I seem to remember that you often are hating on me, and I am usually not scum when you do it. BUT, neither are you. So I am going to defer judgement on you right now... to avoid letting my natural OMGUS overwhelm me. But I want you to know that if you ARE scum, I
will
catch you. You
will
hang. And you will
not
manage to mislynch me. You are going to have to use a nightkill if you want me dead.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by camn »

chauchaudotcom wrote:
camn wrote:A) for clarity: her post just spared her from me pushing an RVS policy lynch on her. It is not a 'strong town read'.
Either way you had a strong enough opinion to decide not to vote her. Since your reasoning for switching votes was because of her latest post and not because Apok became scummier.
Did I?
Is this you saying "Ok.. so I did misrepresent you.. but still!!"
My initial vote was for her telling us she wasn't going to actually contribute. Then she did. There is no comment on her townliness there. Just on her activity level.

Are you trying to misread that? Or just being lazy? Or trying to build some pile-on bandwagon camn-hate?

Speaking of camn-hate.. I notice I am the voteleader.
Although I enjoy the attention, I have yet to see a case to speak of. Is there one?

If not, let me add to the playbook:

Buddying.
Votehopping.
Policy Voting
Lurkerhunting.
Too attractive.
OMGUS-ing regularly.

(i forgot that last one the first time!)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 am

Post by camn »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
camn wrote:I have always supported them. I figure everyone knows! (narcissistic, i know!)

Bunny? Same question: Is being pro policy lynch scummy?
Hmm... It's scummy at worst, anti-town at best. One way or another, it's a sucky way to go, and a good place to start to look at when a player suggest it.
SO would you say, as a matter of policy, you support the lynch of anyone who supports policy lynching?

Ps: Hi DGB!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 am

Post by camn »

^^Agreed.
Haylen wrote:
Cepi wrote:Why is Paws newb town?
Because she is playing how newb town's play and because I have had enough experience with newbies to know how they play as town?
Also.. I suggest everyone ISO Paws right now... then tell me how that is indicative of newbie-TOWN play?
There is nothing there.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 am

Post by camn »

Ok, Chaouch.. I'll chill.

SO, snowbuddy... , you support policy VOTING.. just not policy LYNCHING ?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 am

Post by camn »

I dont keep up on who is an alt... but I definately question where Hayl is getting a townread from.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 am

Post by camn »

Wiggle room?!
"Wiggle room" is your case?

Hmph.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by camn »

Kitten... You say it's silly...Yet you object to my demonstration with bunny as to why policy lynching is not only awesome, but also widespread?

Let's get back to that.

Bunny/buddy: I am not trying to twist you into anything. I am trying to point out to you that:
a) policy voting is fine.
b) policy LYNCHING is even better
c) policy vigging is the best.

That said... You seem to support a) yet attack me for supporting b).
If you are town, you will see the illogic there, and withdraw your vote.
If you are scum, then your vote for me is built on crap to begin with, so this discussion is meaningless.

Which is it?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by camn »

Hm. That is a funny reaction. But an authentic one I think.

Kitten = town.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by camn »

Scum then, sticking to a crap case? That is fine.
SnowBunny = scum.

Haylen, OTOH, = town.
She would buddy me as scum.
It is only her fear of my betraying her that drives her towards suspecting me.
Haylen.. relax. I'm town here! Its no trick. I am just working very hard in RL, which dampens my spirits. Did you find my breadcrumb yet?

DGB........ why
aren't
you voting? Is this a softer, gentler DGB?
Shall we lynch Paws?
I disagree on chauchau.. I am not convinced she is scum.
Soty I could see... but she is playing, at least.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am

Post by camn »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Oh, let's not forget camn's subtle omgus in #178.
There is nothing subtle about it.
Plus, omgus isn't a scumtell.
But failing to see how obvtown
>I<
am? totally a tell :)

PLease... follow Sotty's advice.
Incidentally, I almost agree with everything in Soty's last post there.

Ah, preview edit:
Bunny: what about my reaction is scum-motivated?
And has it sunk in yet that by voting me, you are proposing lynching me for my playstyle? I don't think this is scummy in itself.. I love lynching people for their playstyle.. but it is internally inconsistent with YOU.
In order to find scum, you have to identify things that people do or say
when
they are scum..
that they DON'T do or say as town
!
There are no absolute tells, only relative ones.... which is why the camn-hater playbook is such a failure.
But, keep it up if you like. It is going nowhere, and won't help us catch any scum. Which is probably fine with you.

ATTN LADIES: I work a 24hour shift starting now. Maybe online, maybe not... then I sleep..then I wake up sunday.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by camn »

Frack.

unvote
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #220 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by camn »

camn's page 9 iso-reads:
For those of you who aren't familiar with my play.. I try and do this so that my thoughts are clear re: everyone in the case that I am nightkilled. Which happens early and often. :)

UncertainKitten
:
TOWN
. I don't like her mod-vote, as I think mod voting is just a way to stay out of trouble, but she hasn't been avoiding taking a stand later on at all. Her focus on me is off base, but her reasoning is consistent, so I am ok with it. I do wish she would take it down a notch, because I think she could be more of an asset to the town, but that will come.

Ojanen
: Obv I have no read here. I would normally call for death, but the strength of her play in previous games stays my hand.

Sucrose
: I am not impressed with her posts so far. I would like to see broader commentary from her. The fact that she built a case, thin as it was, against Kitten leans me a little town on her.. unless they are BOTH scum and it was a bus. Which I don't suspect.
townish

camn
:
ObvTown
:)

chauchaudotcom
: I like her on iso right now. I can't see scum protesting town-reads early on, which she did.
prob-town

Sotty7
: I can see some scumminess now, especially early on. Questioning the Apok-hate in iso6 rreks of getting on the right side of a mislynch, although we have no flip for confirmation. Actually, although I liked her iso#11 initially, now the whole thing kind of smells like that. I like it when people defend me, but it is easy to do if you are scum.
maybe-scum

Hoopla
: I think Hoop is town on activity level alone. . . of course, on the other hand, the hoopla-lurker-scum meta may be depreciated now. But disregarding most of the players in her first post would be a little risky for scum... so
prob-town

cepi
: Barely here. I like her post.. but need more. no read.

Apokalyptika
:
Scummy
. I don't like that twice she commented that people were acting in a way she DIDN'T think scum would act (too over-the top, etc.) but that they 'weren't town' in some nebulous way. It feels like she is trying to start the kind of typical reaction-wagon that would incline scum to avoid this behavior to begin with, with the intent of a mislynch. The fact that she backed down on my just reads as misinformed scum who got a little meta and realised my wagon was going nowhere.

Paws
: die lurkerdie. gods let your replacement be worthwhile. Remember how you begged to be in this game?

Haylen
: Seems like normal haylen-town. DO wish she would keep the nonsense out of here, but that is why we like her :)
prob-town

Fenchurch
: I dont know you, and I am not impressed by your activity level so far. Hoop says you are a good player though... no read.

DrippingGoofball
: As everyone knows, I wold rather go toe-to-toe with DGB scum in endgame than risk her mislynch... but I am very disturbed by her lack of a vote. Other than that I see
town
there.

Snow_Bunny
:
Scum
. As previously described.

esuriospiritus
: I would like a lot more contribution from her, because I like what I see so far.
prob-tow
n.

SO.. Looking back, I think the scum are:
Snow_Bunny
Apokalyptika
and maybe

Sotty7

Given that I am wrong about one of them... the other is in one of the filthy lurkers. Or the not so filthy lurkers.

Prview-edit: Snow Bunny: your vote is so weak and ridiculous, it is hard to believe you are holding on to it. It is a good way to totally add nothing to the thread at all in the way of finding scum, though. Try expanding your vision, so that when we lynch you, we can deduce who your partners are.

Until then,
VOTE: Apokalyptika

You are suspect. I want diamonds.
I don't like your voting. It is all about the easiest vote possible.
And I don't like your meta-hunting. I think it is easier to build crapcases with meta. In fact, I have done it myself from time to time.

camn, will you do me a favor and not use red text? I know it's pretty obvious from the context that this is your comment, but I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by camn »

UNVOTE
VOTE PAWS

@esurio:

as scum.. if someone has a town-read on someone.. either it is:
1)correct, in which case protesting it is scummy on flip, or
2)incorrect, in which case someone is protecting your partner for you.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 am

Post by camn »

Sorry about the red text, Coyote! Old habit :)

Um... Hoopla is so town it hurts. In a good way. I guess the hoopla-lurker-scum meta still holds?
Anyway:
Hoopla @ Apok wrote:Can you explain why you elected to read games from my wiki that were 8+ months old, when I have a fresh new catalogue of games just dripping with relevent meta? .
I can. She wants to use meta to build crap cases.
It is actually a hot move, because then you can aggressively push a mis-lynch on so-called 'objective' grounds, and use 'changing meta' as your excuse when your victim flips town.
I have done it. I bet you have too :)
There is no real town motivation for it... and you are 100% correct that Apok is getting you meta wrong. I dont really research old games, but I have played with you enough to be tempted to CLEAR you on meta alone, which I mentioned before.

Apok = scum.

And
UNVOTE

waiting for Ojanen only.
No accidental quickhammer until she gives us a data dump.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

Post by camn »

That is a nice catch. I hadn't bothered to read them.... which I should have.. daytalk changes everything.

Can we lynch Paws now? DO you really want to wait on a replacement and a claim? Cuz I don't. I am feeling bloodthirsty, as usual.

Coyote: will replacement be imminent? I seem to remember there was some interest...

I thought so too. Two of them haven't gotten back with me, one has declined, and another said she wouldn't be ready until the 25th. I've been hesitating with a more active search in order to give those who offered to replace preferential treatment, but I think I'm just going to start looking.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by camn »

camn wrote:
Coyote: will replacement be imminent? I seem to remember there was some interest...

I thought so too. Two of them haven't gotten back with me, one has declined, and another said she wouldn't be ready until the 25th. I've been hesitating with a more active search in order to give those who offered to replace preferential treatment, but I think I'm just going to start looking.
VOTE: PAWS
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 am

Post by camn »

Hmm.

I tend to disagree with Soty re: chaucahu. Although what she says is true, I could see it as a townie who is unconvinced. Plus I like chau's tone overall.

I do agree with Ukitten that there was a scum on-wagon. No way it was entirely towndriven... and I think they were on early. My gut says Haylen. Her justification for her vote HERE is very very thin.
Plus her early explosion is followed by a pretty neat style-correction... which looking back could be daytalk-influenced.
Also, her last couple posts.... short fillers.. especially THIS ONE, they seem like someone reminded her not to lurk. Could her conscience have reminded her? sure. Or her partners.

Off wagon? Obv SnowBunny.

so.....
VOTE: HAYLEN

preview edit:
-------------------
@DGB
I am OK with searching Off wagon TOO.. but I want to get this down while I am thinking it!

actually.. god I hate to do this twice in the same game.. but

UNVOTE
VOTE : SNOW BUNNY

Her last post really bugs me.
What would we be waiting for?
She spent the ENTIRETY of day one pushing a nonexistent case on me. Who would have thought she had anything
at all
to add to the Paws discussion?
I guess she did say THIS..... setting up a Paws-vote if the mis-wagon happened to stall.
But that last post reeks of "guys, I would have been so against that townie lynch if you would have just waited for me " [/cartman-voice]

She is scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 am

Post by camn »

Hoopla, get out of my head!

As I said, I have been pretty uncomfortable with this non-aggressive DGB. It almost seems like she is vote-restricted or something, but I don't think that is in play this game.
If I had to guess, I would say she is trying to avoid attention, cop-wise... which doesn't make sense as DGB-town or DGB-godfather.

In her defense, she got a late start.. and we all have moods. I have a hard time getting into the groove of a game sometimes.. and late starts dont help.

RE: Your odds.. I agree with your analysis. I would add that Paws wasn't a normal townie-lynch, but a totally justified lurker-kill. . . which I think could skew the stats toward town.

@ Haylen: nice try, scum. You are no mason.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by camn »

You are right, DGB, I would never kill you night 1, or lynch you day 1. Or vig you. But you DO seem to be lying a little low, ifyouknowhatImean.

Your thoughts on Haylen? Who almost certainly can daytalk?

and Cepi..
Snow Bunny is on your list.
Snow Bunny has 2 votes...

Why Apok?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by camn »

More than the others?

I mean.. I agree, and want Apok to hang... but a competing vote?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by camn »

DO you have a vote restriction?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by camn »

Apokalyptika wrote:The fact that esurio was NK'd implies that she was along the right track in some way, which implicates chau to some degree. I don't see her as scummy, though, so I'm not sure how much validity there is; just putting it out there.
UNVOTE
VOTE APOKALYPTIKA

Like.. are you kidding me?
This cannot stand.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #348 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 am

Post by camn »

Haylen wrote:Yes.

And I'm not arguing about this. It'll just take us further off track, and will get us no where cause it's all WIFOM.
The real question is:
Can we count on you to help the town win?

If you are scum, then no, obv.
If you are town, but almost totally ignoring the game... then no.

Is there a third option that I am missing?

PLUS.. you distract us from my original point...
that your Day-1 play has a couple quick turnarounds that seem daytalk-influenced.
Like Apok told you to take it down a notch.
And then SnowBunny told you to get on the Paws wagon, because you wouldn't seem as suspicious as she would.
Do you deny it? Maybe it was it someone else who influenced you? You can tell us who it was.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #355 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 am

Post by camn »

What attack?
Your 'attack' has added nothing to this game. You have yet to hunt, build a case, ask an insightful question, or otherwise prove to be a benefit to the town in any way.

That is why you need to hang. Not omgus. Your vote against me means nothing to me at all. It inspires no emotion other than pity.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by camn »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Wow, I iso'd Paws and I must say that there's nothing there. Nine posts of pure nothingness. Seems like someone is active lurking, and let's add the benching, and we have something worthy here.
FoS: Paws
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ah, it was not nice to not wait me before lynching..
Snow_Bunny wrote: What are really the points against me? Not jumping like a sheep to the Paws wagon?
Question
: Were you
for
or
against
a Paws lynch?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #362 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by camn »

Let's remedy that.

UNVOTE
VOTE SNOWBUNNY

For my previously stated reasons.
Please answer my last question, bunny.

ps.. chau chau just replaced out in the most townie way possible.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #378 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by camn »

^^agree heartily.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #379 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by camn »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Just a quick note, I can't do much on weekends. I'll answer everything back on Monday.
Also, you could answer my question without a second thought. If you didn't have to puzzle out what kind of lie to make up, that is.
The paws lynch... were you for or against?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #381 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by camn »

Just for the towns benefit:
Haylen wrote:You wanted to vote me because you think I'm a mason?

Vote camn
Haylen wrote:While im at it.
FoS Cepi
Obv not reading the thread properly....
Haylen wrote:No. I'm telling you. That I didn't know scum could day talk. From the start. I didn't read the roles and I don't read the open Role PM's mods put up. It's not scummy.
Haylen wrote:I didn't read the those pages properly because i was insanely busy on those days.
@ Haylen... which is it?
Is 'not reading the thread properly' worth suspicion? Worth a FOS even? Or is it 'not scummy'?
Also, is your vote on me based on when you were actually paying attention? Or when you were 'insanely busy'? Or based on nothing?

@ All the scum: I am surprised you guys haven't figured this out yet..... I literally can't be mislynched. Stop trying. You are going to have to kill me.

@ everyone else: Haylen is a good lynch for today, too. I support a snowbunny or haylen lynch right now..... and I would settle for Apok. But obv, we have some time and I am perfectly willing to see how they respond to questions.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #418 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by camn »

I also agree.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by camn »

God Hoopla is town.

@Snow bunny:
1) it would be very good if you were to honor cepi's request.
2) your arguments against me are so incredibly thin I am amazed you are actually typing them.
3) I am feeling like giving you a chance..... so I will say this: IF YOU ARE TOWN...then please.. I am begging you........ add something to this game. Please. You are not helping us (the town) in any way. So please... turn it around while you still can. If you are town, start being pro-town. Or I will see you lynched.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #437 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 am

Post by camn »

I, for one, am not opposed to gratuitous vote-hopping.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Apokalyptika

You know why.
camn in her first post wrote:DGB, Are you here yet? I need your opinion on Apokalyptika. On first read, I thought her jumping in on Hoopla was pretty scummy, but on second read I thought Hoopla WAS pretty scummy. But I do have a tingle that one of them is scum.
Turns out Hoopla is town.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by camn »

Hoopla wrote:
Haylen wrote:Pfft. She didn't even say she was writing a case >=( Learn from the master!
The master should also know that she needs to deliver on promises promptly after making them, otherwise she runs the risk of turning a pro-town appeal into a lazy, cheap and scummy way to deflate her wagon.
Ah, but there
IS
no case.. so she
can't
deliver.

Actually, I can write the case for her. Haylen will point out things that I openly do/did... like "see how camn wants to lynch either SnowBunny
OR
Apok", then she will declare that the action is scummy, without any reason why.
She will pull a few quotes of me saying things, and call them scummy, with absolutely no reason why.
She will then top it off with a meta-argument of what I WOULD HAVE done as town in other games, and conclude that I am scum.
The entire time she will totally ignore post 381, which Apok is desperately hoping will distract everyone from HER lynch.

I am OK with it though, because if she builds a big enough crap case against me, then her buddies will hesitate to actually pull the trigger at night.. and I will live longer.. and eventually lynch every fucking last one of them. :)

On a different note, I am still thirsty..... Apok: claim or die.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by camn »

Wow.
THat is, without exception, exactly my scumlist right now.
Almost in that exact order, too. With cepi where I am.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #476 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by camn »

Hoopla wrote:Camn - who's the scummiest in the middle tier of players?
I dont have time for an iso review right now, but off the top of my head? Sucrose. Maybe Uncertain Kitten given today's explosion. And that last post.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #479 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by camn »

Apokalyptika wrote: not quite "claim or die" yet, mkay?
scum softclaim.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #530 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by camn »

Well! Hi ladies!

I cant really tell if this camn-wagon is serious or not.. but

UNVOTE: apok

I too think this will resolve itself in the evening. But I dont see the crumb in 428.. and I also want to know your target for last night.

NOw me :)
haylen wrote:In fact, you've never even tried to policy lynch me before - so why start now? What's different about this game that wasn't in the others?
I tried to policy lynch you? Hmm. I dont remember that, But I certainly WOULD.
Can anyone guess WHY it makes me twitchy? Because there's no space between the @ symbol and the name.
Wow.
haylen wrote:WIFOM. How can you be sure of this if you have never played against me with me as scum? ..... I'm actually more likely to buddy as town as demonstrated in my first game on site
Actually.. this is why haylen exhausts me. You said it was wifom when I called you town? If you made more sense then we could talk.

I am a better lynch than Apok, but I doubt my wagon will really reveal much. Keep it up if you like.
Ojanen wrote:Also, anyone who has the slightest townvibe on me - please consider wagoning camn. Now. Quick wagons are awesome for information for various reasons and crack games open.
I haven't had this good a click in ages.
And when I get a good click, it's very good news. I've never ever bragged about that Scummies tag or really even referenced it before. But when I do have a click, I get accurate enough to have earned a tag, I think.
I am so sure I'm right about camn that I could willingly set my head up for vigging tonight, or lynch tomorrow if I'm wrong about camn.
In fact, I could do exactly that.

Dear town,
Please vote camn. Now. This clicks so hard for me that I'm willing to have my own head to be chopped next if I'm wrong about it.

Please comment on this in your next post.
This post makes me very sad.
I have had that exact feeling, and it destroyed my confidence when I found out how wrong I was.
It makes me sad, because I absolutely adore Ojanen (mostly due to one game!) and I feel bad for that upcoming disillusionment.
I also have a strong feeling Ojanen is town, so Apok, if you are the vig.. don't vig her if I get lynched.

That is all the defense I have for tonight. I am tired, and drunk, and this world needs more birth control!

IN the interest of competing wagons, and overall hate:

VOTE:
SNOW BUNNY

I think her flip would be more fruitful than mine if she is town.. but I think she is scum. I have all game.

I am glad the war is over, too. We never should have gone to Iraq.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #532 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by camn »

I had a bad day. My bravado is wearing thin.

scum motivation?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #534 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by camn »

there is an actual case?
If you are referring to Haylen's nonsense.... then I guess you aren't as committed to logic as you like to think :)

She did say that my townread on her was WIFOM, right? I kind of lost interst there. She WAS arguing for her own scumminess, wasn't she?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #536 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by camn »

Thats true.
There have been worse cases.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #538 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by camn »

This game has just gotten ridiculous.

Hayl, I doubt you can actually muster a lynch on me... but we can agree on snow_bunnyscum, right?
lets lynch her.
If she flips town, Apok can Vig me.

Her wagon is worth more than mine, and this game has had enough negative vibes to depress me out of caring if I get killed.

Alternatively, you can continue to push for my lynch. You will waste the day, and when I flip town, Apok will vig YOU. Either way is fine by me, but I think option 1 is more likely to hit scum, and would give us more wagon info.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #556 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:05 am

Post by camn »

Ojanen wrote:Great.
I'm now confident we have enough believers.
HA!
You make it too easy for them, my sweet friend.
The scum will use your passion as an excuse.

Who has it in them to strike the final blow?
I already claimed, in my confirmation post. You will get no other claim from me.

Spoiler: my reads
I agree that DGB has been absent. Her play has been strange.
Ojanen is town. NOT a delusional lunatic. Dont kill her.
Haylen I could go either way on. She thrills in my death as town as well as scum, so this wagon is not enough.
I would expect better logic from UK, but maybe that is just when people are after her.
Sucrose-lurker looks dirty. In fact, everyone who has stayed AWAY from commenting on my wagon- dirty. Including DGB, unless she has been VLA.
Hoop I still think town. Fenchurch too.
IN summary? DGB, SnowBunny and Sucrose?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #566 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 am

Post by camn »

DGB, you are right again. I am town here. But I am not willing to fight Ojanen all game... And I think there will be some benefit in this wagon that has popped up, don't you?

Plus I won't totally mind escaping some of the more negative sentiments this game has been inundated with.
If anyone has the guts to hammer, that is.
Which seems unlikely. :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #569 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 am

Post by camn »

No, it's because I know
the feeling
!
I have had it myself, and I doubt that I would be able to talk you out of it.

Plus, to be fair, you haven't presented a case. How can I argue?
PLUS, the wagon was pretty dynamic, and I think my flip could help the town. Especially given my lack of really rock solid scumreads.
Shall we discuss it like rational people? I think you have lost your momentum... And I am in a better mood today! :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #572 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by camn »

Apokalyptika wrote: Oh well, what the hell.
Unvote, Vote: camn
this is how the world ends... Not with a bang, but a whimper.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #593 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by camn »

I think people should start predicting my flip. Especially the off wagoners.

Will I flip scum? Power? Vig?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #595 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by camn »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Claim time. Read my sig.
This post actually almost offends me.
As if I hadn't personally quoted your sig on many, many occasions.
I AM FAMILIAR WITH YOUR SIG!

It is almost like you are just going through DGB-motions.
But you will find out my role soon enough.

Cepi should already know it, since I crumbed it in spanish. :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #596 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by camn »

cepi wrote:I have no idea in what moment we got away from this list.

Spoiler:
cepi wrote:I agree that the best places to find scum at this point of the game are either

a) The early parts of the Paws wagon. (Sotty7 - UncertainKitten - Apokalyptika - Haylen - DrippingGoofball) ->Prob Apoka and/or Haylen.

b) The non voters. (Bunny, chauchau, Sucros, Hoopla, Ojanen) -> Prob Bunny or chauchau.

c) My list. (the scumz)
It is when this game entered the twilight zone, courtesy of Ojanen.
I feel bad for her already. The pain that she will suffer tonight.

Weep not for me, sweet Ojanen, for I am dead.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #598 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by camn »

Something the REAL dgb would have known on page 1.
Has someone stolen your account?

Any other guesses as to my flip?
Or are all the scum afraid to say anything in twilight?
Afraid to give themselves away?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #599 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by camn »

PS. DGB Townslip: Post 574-576 were written while she was reading, stream of consciousness style.
She didn't bother to read up until the end before posting.
She wasn't getting ninja'd, she was simply posting with no fear of contradiction.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #978 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by camn »

Haha, we win.

Better luck next time, SCUM!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #990 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

Post by camn »

I forgive you, kitten. You were being a little whore there for a while, but who hasn't been?

@Fenchurch.. don't be perplexed.
The ONLY strength I have in this game is being obv-town. I am not a particularly stong scumhunter. I get lucky sometimes, but I am wrong a lot.
What I
can
do, is rally all true townies around my cause.

In this game, Ojanen was also town.. and I knew it. When she had her 'epiphany', I knew that I could either fold, or I could go to war and try and destroy her.
There is no way I could convince her, being vanilla. . . and I knew it would only destroy the town.
Thus, I made the choice: my life for a confirmed townie? I think when that townie is OJ, then yes.
I also figured she was vanilla, and that she would draw the NK eventually... which would work for us just fine.

My only regret is that I didn't follow up on my early Hoopla suspicions. She charmed me, again.

@ Haylen: if I were you, I wouldn't try so many tricks so early.
I love gambits, believe me.. but I think they can be distracting. In your case, cultivating that playstyle may help your scumgame, but I don't know if it helps your towngame.
I would encourage you to be more subtle.. lay traps and gambits.. but let them develop. I lay a lot of things down that are never exposed... but sometimes they work.
Springing a trap Day 3 is REALLY satisfying. Getting vigged for being suspicious.. not so much?
But dont get me wrong, you are 1000x the player you used to be, and it is an honor to be mislynched by you.
Never do it again :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #992 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

Post by camn »

That is a good catch. it is shockingly close to one of Tar's standard tells.. . which I feel have fallen out of common use. Must revive them.
Tar wrote:
The "Well, That Sucks" Tell

The general form of this tell is "
a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum
".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”