chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

/confirm
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow Faraday can't be in season 1 WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!?!??!?!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: Faraday

He wasn't on the plane!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: jasonT1981 spelled my name wrong.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

:(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Watched every episode. Loved 'em.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

What if 2-3 people who have seen the show put together a list of 12 main characters from season 1, and anyone _not_ on that list had to explain?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezo, If you were for example Jack Shepard ---obv doc is obv
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezo should nameclaim after Dekes, in any case.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh man I see your point about names not implying roles now. Since when I think of Boone, I think 'haha what a nub', not 'wow that guy has amazing deductive powers'
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh ya I forgot to vote.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dekes

Random remarks:
Farady/Seraphim, your avatar is Ethan. :(
Also @Faraday You're the one who told him to claim, I said claim after Dekes, but nobody listens to poor chesskid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. Doesn't really matter now anyway.

The other side of the island (Libby,Anna Lucia, etc)/Goodwin/Benjamin Linus/etc wasn't shown until season 2, right?
Because if so I'm having trouble thinking of who else would be scum, ignoring say the black smoke monster.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ademisk, it makes no sense for vezok to just declare someone Ethan, because It's incredibly likely that we're lynching Dekes today, and then if he isn't Ethan, Vezok is in some shit, which is why I believe Vezok, and I'd guess the same is true of FaraSera.

Boone backstory in a paragraph:
Boone is a rich kid with a bimbo half-sister he likes a bit too much. He goes out of his way to protect her from bad relationships, though she's just using him cuz he's kinda slow.
He finally figures it out, and then wincest happens the day before the flight. On the island she doesn't want anything to do with him really so they mostly fight, and then Boone starts helping Locke with just about everything, and then he gets owned by a falling plane.
There's also the part in the pilot episode where he is trying to do CPR on Rose I think it was and failing and then Jack rolls in and is all like gtfo fool, I got this.

Boone in a sentence: Tries to be a hero, not very good at it.

That being said, I believe Vezo.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't put him at worse than L-2 until he logs on and claims please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That's L-2. Please no more votes until he has a chance to log on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's why we're waiting for a claim.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

UNVOTE:
Definitely don't want to rush this. But I'm not saying I'm finished with the matter by unvoting.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Whats up with the massive smear campgain against vezo?
Dramonic
Dekes
Jenni
Magna
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jenni, that was at first he said...it looks like he started demanding a claim after he realized.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EBWOP: I wasn't saying those 4 people were all equally scumalicious, btw, just that there were 4 posts in a short period of time that were critical of vezok.
Also curious wth a chainsaw defense is as well.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok so Ethan gets killed in the face by Charlie.

Also, Claire is in the first effing episode.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and then Anna Lucia shoots Shannon in the heart and everyone applauds
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Spike through chest is Goodwin, that's s2 on the other side of the island.
Yes they grab Walt off the boat, but just walt, not the dad.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So That's what I was starting to think, FaraSera, that we should wait until tomorrow, and have him make sure he gets someone elses name correct.
The problem is that a mafia stalker isn't unheard of, right? SO he could not die and get correct info, at which point we lynch Dekes and see, and then if Dekes flips Claire we kill Vezo next?

Also something that comes to mind is that Ethan was practically the godfather of season 1, with it taking Hurley getting a list of all the passengers names for them to figure out he wasn't on the plane (If anything, Hurley would be a namecop imo, if there was one - sorry for the speculation on pr/names)
So it's not like he would get name inspected D1 and owned.

The people who hopped on that wagon, in order were:
FaraSera
Me
Vezo
TheLonging
[Ademisk hops in with an objection and an FoS Sera]
BloodCovenent hops in.
[Dekes claims]
I hop off to think things over
BloodCovenent hops off.

Not getting that great vibes about TheLonging (hate the caps, but I checked his Meta and it seems pretty consistent)
BloodCovent doesn't seem all that suspicious though.

Also:
Looking at ISO, Hacker has 5 1 sentence posts.
Jason needs to post more as well, but she's V/LA so hopefully we'll get a reasonable sized post when she gets back.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So basically if vezok survives the night, we decide on someone for him to use his ability on/someone volunteers, and if he gets it right, we trust him?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dude we could use RSA Encryption WOOHOOO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The problem Jason, is if his ability is that he always gets a wrong name (not that i see that happening cuz that's a shit role), if he targets a maf and gets a town name that isn't in play, they aren't going to disagree with him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HackerHuck wrote:I wasn't necessarily going to vote you if said your name really was Ethan
Btw I think most of us would have been up for lynching him if he confirmed that his name was Ethan, even if he claimed a pro-town ability+flavor.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but the person he chooses should be required to post their role in code before he claims what it is. And even then if he is mafia they could plan it in the QT.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah but we don't have to worry about it anymore because Dekes denied being Ethan, so somebody is lying, or something very strange is going on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Magna, why are you willing to lynch HH? You only commented on one thing he said, and that was to ask a question.

I'm not getting the greatest vibe from you at the moment, as it seems more like you want to tear other people's arguments down than actually make any of your own.
Since I'd like you to post some thoughts.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You called me fat.

It's 4am, that's all I could process of what you said. I'll actually think about this after some sleep
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Nah man Sawyer was the coolest character ever
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah,...gonna have to re-read that one in the morning too :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ONe question, Vezo, can you explain your win conditions?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

K, so vezo confessing puts new light on Magna, though I still don't get a good vibe for some reason. It's probably his angry tone, but I'm guessing that has nothing to do with role.
I believe that Vezo is a lyncher now. Since his threats, would it be a good idea to have a vig shoot his ass if there is one?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll help this wagon. UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jenniwren

Am I being passive, FaraSera? (serious question, this is only my 2nd game here, and I replaced out of my first (It's ongoing, so I won't talk about it, but there was this guy being a douchebag in it,and I wasn't having fun so)) Definitely not new to in-person mafia, but forum mafia is a bit interesting to get involved in.

Also, I added Jenni to my list of supects at around page 5, for the same reason you point out about extreme active lurking, only emerging to talk about lost.
However I never said it in thread, but I promise I'm not strawmanning.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezo, if Dekes gets lynched but you're already dead, do you still win?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean where you just copy the other person argument without adding anything, yeah (there's a word for it that's not bandwagoning, but I got strawmanning confused with it)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nice post, Magna - Townie points from me.

A couple of comments, though.
First, I think TheLonging genuinely missed Dekes comment about the nameclaiming in general, since he didn't address it specifically at Vezok, and a bunch of people were talking about it at the time. I know I had to go back and reread to see who said what about the mass nameclaim.
Two, I was reading a game (don't remember which one) that BC was in (pretty sure he was a dead town in it), but Except for his one giant WIFOM post about Dekes, I see nothing outside his normal (and imo kind of VI-like) play.

I'll hop on a pressure wagon, but definitely not ready to lynch BC unless he doesn't respond well.

Also, @everybody else. Vezok's fishing is anti-town, just completely ignore it. Agreed?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

VOTE: BloodCovenent
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Man I don't even feel like resopnding to BloodCovenent, his arguments are so stupid.

Whatever, if someone who isn't him actually believes that anything he says I said was scummy, I'll be happy to explain myself.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok well I had nothing else to do today (oh the joys of September-starting college)
Iso on BloodCovenent:
#0 Dram, Cow, and Reck are town. No more content from me until i get to real internet which will be tomorrow night.

Erm Cow and Reck aren't play so I'm confused. But I've seen him do this sort of random declaration before, so null tell.

#1 jumps on Vezo for copying him. Shrug

#2 Ok whatever those last two posts were in the wrong game apparently, whatever.

#3 Asks about familiarity with Lost (starts that discussion)

#4 Suggests mass nameclaim (starts that discussion)

#5 Chainsaw defense on SeraFera, jumps on the Dekes wagon (also doesn't comment on it being L-2, though I had right above and below him)

BloodCovenent wrote:Whatever you say dekes. I follow a claim of you being ethan which makes sense as a scum role what else was i supposed to do, ignore it? You may call me opportunistic but it was no way opportunistic. I am, believe it or not rather good at keeping track of thresholds and if someone were to come in and vote quickly I would have unvoted to let the day evolve so that you had time to claim or rebuttal. No doubt I do agree that occasionally the third or fourth vote on a player can be opportunistic. However scum-bloodcovenent would blindly jump on a wagon as the late voter with no reasoning. As you may ask what my reasoning is... well.... it's that there was a claim that your role was of an "other." And they are bad in season 1. Therefore i felt confident in you as a lynch. Note that it doesn't make sense for Scum Vezo to so early give off a fake claim though. Because i would assume he knows that if you flip town, he will be ultimately hung tomorrow. -One of the reasons why I followed him.

Anyways. I'll stall the wagon for now.

Unvote:
Vote: Ademisk

scum.
Responds to Dekes claim and (OMGUS/slight scum read on the quick-bandwagon hop) vote on BC with an argument that boils down to this:
Start with some derision,There was a cop lol!,you might think something but u wrong lol (world's longest sentence -> using emotion, not logic. Also this whole post gives an AtE vibe), then some nonsense about what a scum-BC would do, then repeats the first sentence argument again.
Also, the sentence "Because I would assume he knows that if you flip town, he will be hung tomorrow" ...Given future knowledge (or current knowledge if scum), that can read as Wow we get to lynch a town,nk a town,then lynch a town tomorrow, Blam 3 townies down.

Then votes Ademisk.

#7 Comments that Magna first brought up the idea of a lyncher. Doesn't actually stop to think for a second about what that implies.

#8 Now that the Dekes wagon appears to have stopped, points out some random scum-tell on Vezo (perhaps going for a vezo wagon, because one town is as good as another, right?

#9 Random WIFOM for 1.2.3, then talks about lyncher some more without actually stopping to think a about it.

#10 Null.

#11 "Personally. i think giving scum fake claims whether full or not makes for a lazy and poor scumteam"
Adding this to part of ISO-9, "1. You assume they have fake claims. If they did, this would be the first game that i have been in that scum were given fake claims aside from just suggesting that they claim Spartacus."
and from ISO-4 "I feel that if everyone name claimed only then that would make it harder for others to fake claim later. just my opinion =/"

If BC were scum with a good fakeclaim supplied, this is pretty reasonable distancing from the idea that he is fakeclaiming.

Calls FaraSera scummy, after chainsawing him in Iso-5. I didn't see any change in FaraSera's play during those pages, and they are pretty high on my town list.
Also, FaraSera was called scummy for a policy lynch suggestion that was on page 1 or 2, but isn't commented on until page 9, then it is suggested that between Ademisk and FaraSera there is a scum. Distraction.
Criticizing Dram for actually waiting for a claim from Dekes before putting him at L-1 (OH THE HORROR)

Complains about Dekes not full-claiming, when that is very anti-town. Dekes is right to have said the minimum amount to move the wagon off of him, and I don't want him to say anything else that will help the mafia out.
Then BC attacks Dekes again for not voting Vezok.....why would you vote a cop on D1? Even if he is scum, there was no evidence at the time (or now) that he was in fact scum
The prevailing opinion at the time was that Boone sucks.
From Dekes point of view, as a clear town if someone starts a wagon on you with a bunch of bullshit, those who seem especially eager to hop on look far more scummy than the one who started it.
Were I Dekes, for example, i would have believed that Boone sucked, and found the speed with which the wagon reached L-2 very scummy.

Buddies up to Huck.

Ok moving along to me now:
Accuses me of trying to frame him with my post about the wagon order, when my post was actually correct (he was the last person to hop off the wagon at that point..I did miss HH hoping _on_ the wagon at that point, but that's not that relevant (also that's why I'd prefer a BC lynch to a HH lynch, because I get more a more sincere vibe from HH).
Moar buddying up to Huck
..Oh no chessid assumed the mafia have a QT. *panic*
Repeats his defense from all allegation as "I follow claims [whether obv fake or not because I'm scum lol]" The part in brackets was omitted by him, however.
"Vezok is a poor player sometimes. that is part of the reason why I followed the claim "headfirst."" makes no sense - if Vezok is a bad player, why would you immediately hop on his wagon?

"
Shut the Fuck up! You say that now because everything is unraveled already. Yea, so what you were the first person to suggest him being a lyncher. Great, more power to you. But because i didn't think of that, it makes me scum? Just because you "saw" the plan, doesn't make it obvious to everyone else from the very beginning.
"
No, it's scumtastic because you didn't even stop to consider lyncher, you just tried to jump on a wagon on someone you knew to be town.

Oh and lol @ all the reasons he's voting me. Seriously. My vote is srzbizness now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yay crosspost
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@ Mod
Can we get a votecount?

Also, I am 20% of the posts in this thread. Muahahahahah
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

where is everyone? :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Not in favor of wasting a lynch on a lyncher. Just vig him tonight, problem solved.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well if he gets vigged he's dead either way. If there is a vig, our problem will be solved tomorrow, so why waste the lynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Did you really just do what I think you just did?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I can do it right back to you...You said 'his shot' WHAT MAKES YOU ASSUME THE VIG ONLY HAS ONE SHOT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Stop speculating on town prs. Now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ever hear of Pandora's box? Lets leave it at if there's a vig shoot him lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

HH, i'm confused. Lyncher is not town, he basically admitted 3rd party.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So vigging lynchers is good, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

But if he truly is removed from game if we lynch Dekes, then we lose that lynch+Vezok+a night killl, so we effectively lose 3 townies
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

no I think Dekes is town, and Vezok is lyncher. But it's still better to vig Vezok so we don't have to worry about him screwing us over if we get to lylo for a joint win with mafia.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Just a heads up, I will be
V/LA from Saturday 9/4 to Saturday 9/11

Super sorry, but I'm moving to college and doing community action next week no internet so yeah.

I will be around tomorrow though
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So BC is a VI. Goddamnit.
Unvote

Spending all day packing today, not much time to say anything/nothign happened except the scummiest person alive was just randomly cleared.
Should I put down a vote before leaving for a week, or just remain unvoted?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

village idiot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ademisk, Dram has role related info that makes him know BC is town.
Since BC is town and yet really scummy , that makes him a VI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm back sorry about that (had no internet access for a week). Will post thoughts and stuff tonight/tomorrow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow, I read this thread and I was basically ready to drop a hammer on Ademisk....and then he gets cleared.

What the hell, guys.

VOTE: JasonT1981

2 days till deadline, and he got very defensive after someone accused him, + I agree with the lurking comments.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jason wagon please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's ~ 33 hours to the deadline, btw guys.
Jason is one of the scumiest of the non-protected people today, and regardless of how he flips, we have a LOT of information from today that we can use tomorrow to def get scum.

@Jenniwren: I hate you for that softclaim. I hate you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

sorry, Jason.
Unvote

VOTE: HackerHuck

My content posting won't be this low for long, just super busy with orientation at Princeton so meh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't believe you.
Hammertime.
VOTE: HackerHuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You're a jackass, Vezok.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Someone please vig this guy tonight.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well I suppose it depends on HH's flip. But still, don't fucking hammer anyone and everyone because they're at L-1.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But I mean my hammer was a fake hammer.
And then Vezok throws down a real hammer :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HH, post final thoughts please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I missed it Jason, will read for it in a sec.
Also I was alraedy voting him, so I wasn't a hammer. It was a fake hammer :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I.e. I wasn't sure whether or not to believe HH,and I wanted reactions to the "hammer" to decide on him
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll answer it tomorrow, Jenni.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Fake hammers are not stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean, nobody votes _after_ a hammer. Vezok knew he was the real hammer there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

He was going to vote for you whether or not I had fake-hammered. He hammered you on purpose because he doesn't give a shit if you die or not.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, if Vezok is not dead after tonight, I am going to be very upset
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AGar wrote:Well that's a peculiar "WTF" left-field moment.

Kinda breaks any credibility of any claim if Jack was mafia.

My apologies for my absence at the end of the day.

The false-hammer trick was bullshit and hella scummy. Other than that, nothing pinged me so far. Still curious about the Dram-BC bit, but whatever.

VOTE: Chesskid13
Wow, that's the _only_ thing you remember as scummy at all from D1, and yet you were away for the end of D1?

I think you read back, saw a few people point out that they didn't like my fakehammer, and you're trying for a quicklynch. Care to respond?
Perhaps with some thoughts on D1's: HH,TheLonging's Scumminess(is that you?), Vezok still being alive, The claimed Walt not being dead after softclaiming Beloved Princess?

None of this is at all worthy of any note? Seriously?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

1.shrug, replace 'quicklynch' with 'instead of hunting scum focusing on chess' then. Same thing.
2. Flips give information based on pairings look at who lead HH lynch, who HH fingered, etc.
3. Because if we get to lylo with vezok alive we're fucked, because a joint win is possible. So it needs to be dealt with. Also refrain from putting anyone at L-1 if Vezok isn't already voting, since he's going to do that shit again.
4. When jenni said "bad shit will happen if i die" or something like that + walt nameclaim = BP softclaim.
1. I didn't dismiss HH's. I fakehammered, wanting to see what HH/others said in what they thought would be Twilight. Obv that didn't work, but oh fucking well.
2. Because who the hell votes after a hammer? seriously? He knew he was the hammer, and I'm not buying his bullshit. I believe he's the lyncher, so there's no point in lynching him, but I would really appreciate it if he were vigged.

My FoS's right now would be TL's slot (now Agar), and Ademisk. Jenni is higher on my townscale than ademisk, and I don't see both town, because that makes two sets of mutual clears if I haven't misunderstood something.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Jenni, you aren't skirting the recent development of chesskid FoS's, are you? Thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Did you get a little too comfortable with FSHydra’s claim that you were obv-Town Day 1 and didn’t expect to be questioned? Because simply asserting that you aren’t scum as if it’s a given I find questionable.
Actually I was wondering why he made that claim, but I filed it in the back of my mind.

Vezok being alive today doesn’t mean he will be at LYLO. So your point is moot at this juncture.
Who'se gonna kill him? Seriously, Mafia aren't going to nk him.

The phrase “I don’t believe you.” is dismissive. You can claim it was part of your ‘fake-hammer strategy.

Why did you put a potential Town Cop at risk with your gambit? Why didn’t you look to use it on Jason?

Because what else should I have said to fake-vote him? Also if Jack is mafia goon how is a flavor cop even remotely useful?
Also, idr what, but Jason had a reasonable claim/someone cleared him iirc.

Also this being my first game on MS (I replaced out of another during d1 due to time issues), I haven't seen a shitload of votes after hammers, it doesn't strike me as something that would usually be done.

Now I'm spending my time defending myself from random shit instead of finding scum, awesome.

VOTE: AGar

Reasons coming later, I remember knowing I wanted to vote him, so I'll do an ISO of TL and him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

that sarcasm there doesn't help your ranking in my books. You completely ignored my question about what of every single other thing that happened in D1 did you remember, suggesting you only care about surviving day to day, and not what happens during the day.

You just seize on my fakehammer, and it's off to the races.

Also Jenni being alive + you not seeing the softclaim doesn't help your case either. I know I hate this kind of statement, but were I mafia, I would have tried hard to get Jenni killed because of this. But yeah, \end WIFOM argument.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also why are a bunch of people in this game posting in other games they are in but not this one? FoS all of you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

When did I protect Dekes? When am I flipping?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Every time you post, I feel happier and happier about my vote on you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also @ people who find me scummy because of the fakehammer, a question:
Why would I, when I was probably fairly high up on everyone's town list yesterday, do something like that? Vezo was going to vote whether or not I fakehammered or not, and all I had to do would have been to not respond to HH's cop claim. Yet instead I did this crazy thing. Why? Can someone offer an explanation for why the hell I would do that as scum?

If you can't, and you're suspicious of me, that's very strange, isn't it?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Why the hell would scum nk vezok?
They're going to leave him and Dekes alive and joint win with them at Lylo.

Start making sense please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Scum+vezok vote Dekes.
HOly crap that is not a hard concept
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

"On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him. He's not going to be able to mislynched in LYLO by scum. Why shouldn't scum NK vezok?"

Lol @ you trying to act like you knew what I was talking about all along.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, "On the contrary, town doesn't look like they're set on lynching him."

Why 3rd person?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not a noob, thanks though.

I know exactly what I'm doing.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nah but i ain't a noob. I haz plan
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Remember when you were about to get lynched, and dram swooped in and saved you?

Yeah, those were the good old days.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

By my count there are 9 people alive in this game. Minus lyncher, that makes 8 active people. Where the hell is everyone?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Lol he was saying I'm scum, BC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm just going to ignore Agar's tunneling.

WHy is Dram posting a lot in other games, and not here when he obv isn't a vanilla from he's preventation of a BC lynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Whatever, AGar.

Questions from rereading:
@Jenniwren: What was your response to my suggesting that you are a beloved princess? From an iso of you/JasonT (was looking for links), I saw you not deny it, so to clarify, are you confirming that you are BP, or are you neither confirming nor denying?

Now, some analysis, particularly involving 3 posts from JasonT. First a general comment is that based on his ISO post-knowing he was scum, he's pretty obvscum. So I think the following quotes will prove fruitful
#1:
JasonT1981 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:The problem Jason, is if his ability is that he always gets a wrong name (not that i see that happening cuz that's a shit role), if he targets a maf and gets a town name that isn't in play, they aren't going to disagree with him.

that is a good point actually.

Right now in my thinking... it is a very risky gambit if he is not actually claiming who he says he is. The lyncher theory has been brought up.. im not entirely sure how that works... does the lyncher automatically win the game if said target is lynched?

Outside of a lyncher role, then there really is no reason for him to be lying... because if he is... then the next day the he will be hot under the microscope. I don't see much to gain from a scum Vez here.

my point on the day 2 target still stands though, it should be completly up to him to avoid scum interference or influence.
He's supporting some rather stupid thing I said, and then completely ignoring it. I have Dekes as 95% town, based on this plus his posts.

[qoute="JasonT1981"]
Faraseradayaphim wrote:In other news, jenniwren avoided the whole iussue of Dekes/Vezok apart from the initial claim. Who's scum Jenni? Your last few posts have been talking about nothing game related.
I noticed that too, It seemed like inane chatter about the show in the hopes of looking like he was blending in all while doing very little.[/quote]

JasonT1981 wrote: hmmmm, Dram... you would have a great point. But this game based solely on Season 1... Michael did not do anything bad until the very end of season 2, of which he was missing for a great deal of if I recall.

There do seem to be a lot of links in this game, but that can be expected as quite a lot of people in Lost ended up being linked to each other... some knowing, some unknowing. I would expect at least one of the pairings to be scum... or at least one half of the pairing to be scum. Its also very clear who Jenni is now... at least to those who followed the show.

with the claim, I am going to

unvote

and

vote: HackerHusk

I had my suspicions on both he and Adem, with the claim.... I feel my vote is better on HH
Now the Jason/Adem link was the closest I can see among his links, but I still doubt he would force a scumbuddy to nameclaim Michael.
The wagon shifted off of Adem very quickly, however, and I feel like the vote changes there will give quite a lot of information.
Here's the switch order, then there will be a few analysises of votes at a few points.
At L-1 Ademisk claims he has information on Jenni.
Jenni unvotes 25 minutes later, no posts in between.
MoI and FaraSera question, quite a bit of back and forth between Adem,Jenni,MoI and FaraSera.
I return from V/LA and vote Jason (Adem is at L-2 at this point, and my vote had not been on anyone)
BC puts Adem at L-1

HackerHuck (3): MagnaofIllusion(town), AGar, jenniwren
Ademisk (6): jasonT1981(scum DEAD), vezokpiraka(lyncher), Dekes(town), dramonic(town), Faraseradayaphim(town DEAD), BloodCovenent(town)
jasonT1981(scum DEAD) (2): HackerHuck(town DEAD), chesskid3(town)
AGar (1): Ademisk

Things in parenthesis are my reads/"confirmed"
He stays at L-1 for quite some time, and then Jason posts #3, switching to the HH wagon.
I ask for jason wagon because I had a scummy vibe from him (rightly so mind you)
Fara hops onto Jason
Jason claimes doc with 2 votes on him
Fara hops onto HH
I got fooled and hopped onto HH as well
I fakehammer, vezo realhammers.

Now, for pairings: Dram has "role-related info" that says BC is town. Dram is pretty high on my townlist ignoring the soft-pr claim, so I'll trust this.
Now, Jason did a lot of buddying with Adem. It could be a framejob, but honestly I don't see it.
Scumlist: Ademisk,AGar,Jenni.
Though I want to know more about Dram's role and BC being absolutely confirmed, because I'd be a lot more suspcious of BC if he weren't cleared.

Also, I found this interesting.

BloodCovenent (4): Dekes, MagnaofIllusion(town), chesskid3(town), Faraseradayaphim(town DEAD)
jenniwren (1): jasonT1981(scum DEAD)
Faraseradayaphim(town DEAD) (1): vezokpiraka(lyncher)
chesskid3(town) (1): BloodCovenent
vezokpiraka(lyncher) (1): Ademisk
Not voting (4): jenniwren, HackerHuck(town DEAD), TheLonging, dramonic(town)
BC wagon falls here.

Adem today, AGar or Jenni tomorrow.
Unvote

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI wrote:Scum didn’t know there was a Vig / SK until after N1 so this argument only applies to why scum would kill jenni, if she is a BP, after today. So this point is moot.
Untrue. Why else would there be a mafia doctor?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Perhaps the attack was weak for a reason? Anyway I'm not going to bother justifying myself to scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

When we lynch AGar and he's scum, I'm going to pull down my pants and moon you all because I called this shit :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I am the one who brought up BP. Most people have disagreed with my opinion that Jenni was necessarily softclaiming BP, except for Adem. Why is that, when he's been so questioning of _everything_ before?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Chess, if AGar flipped scum, I'd be looking at you first. Just sayin'.

OH NOZE I SCARED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly I have better things to do with my time than make a case on a obv scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Honestly I have better things to do with my time than make a case on a obv scum.
orly?
yarly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ademisk wrote: @chess:
chesskid3 wrote:Chess, if AGar flipped scum, I'd be looking at you first. Just sayin'.

OH NOZE I SCARED
wth, you're playing like crap today. On D1 you were near the top of my towny list along with MoI. Now you are just not even trying. With posts like these you are not doing yourself any favors, and make me think more my vote is accurate.
chesskid3 wrote:Honestly I have better things to do with my time than make a case on a obv scum.
If you have a case on him, make it like you promised. Otherwise, get over your grudge and get back to playing for real.

wow shocking that Adem joins the chesskid suspicion club. SHOCKING. I'm ok with putting AGar's execution off a day for Adem.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yawn, scumslip.

"Chess is playing objectively bad[not that he's scum but he's playing bad so I'm going to take advantage of this to get him lynched] today"

The wording of that quote makes it very obvious that Adem is scum. More votes please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@Reck. You have TL and AGar down, remove TL from the not-voting list?
Fixed.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

You're really at L-1 though, since I have every intention of voting.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i.e. Claimtime.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

not you durrr, Ademisk.

9 alive is 5 to lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also way to overreact.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also @ MoI's point. If we misslynch today and vig/sk whichever hits a town, then that's down to 6 alive, with vezok+mafia alive, NL can be forced :/ :(
I'm inclined to believe there is a vig and not an SK, however, because 3/1/8 with a lyncher seems to be a rather unfair setup.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

3 people are dead holy crap.

Also this reminds me of something. Both Jason and AGar called me chesskid13, and now AGar is having trouble with how many people are alive.

Do the mafia have some kind of list of players or something?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck typoed my name early game in his list of players, if the mafia copied it or were given a list of their own I can see how you could have my name wrong.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, AGar, now that you understand there are 9 people alive and Adem is close to a lynch, how about you post some thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You're indifferent. So you think he's town, but you aren't going to try to avert the lynch?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How could he be scum if Dram and I are also both scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The point is this:
Do you think there are more than two scum remaining?

If not, there is no way you could be saying "meh" to an Ademisk lynch, if your top two scumreads are me and dram in some order.
You should be trying to convince people you are right, not sitting back and letting someone you have to think is more likely town than scum be lynched, no?
Anything else is not pro-town play at all.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i unvoted because i want the hammer hurrr. jk lol.

Anyway I see one scum in Adem/jenni, the question is which of them is the scum.

Also, I would like to know more about BC/dram. I know a had a scumread on BC on d1, but he's improved (ignoring the save by dram) since then, so I'm willing to postpone that more until tomorrow, but if they are both town then it is AGar and Adem.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lol @ not claiming.

Also I think we should leave vezok to a lyncher today....if Adem should happen to be an awful townie, SK/Vig whichever it is will definitely want to hit either vezok or a mafia in order to actually have a shot at winning. Unless he's like some sort of un-nightkillable jackass. :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

bump
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you want a hammer?
I've got a hammer.
Unvote

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

argh wtfhaxor. Jenni why the hell did you make vezo move his vote?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BLEH! I'm busy this weekend then+Monday, and I'll reread on Monday night/Tuesday.
Unvote

Btw even if Dekes is scum, I still see the 2nd scum as Adem.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I like hammers.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lolz yes there's a 12 person game with both a lyncher and someone who wins if they get a hammer? derp derp derp
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I can haz hammer then? yay!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Anyway, @ Dekes. Jenni and Adem cannot possibly both be scum, that would be akin to suicide.
The last scum lies in Agar/bc/dram/dekes, and I believe it to be AGar.

Jenni, besides your case on Dekes, who do you believe the 2nd scum to be among?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but based on the flips everyone in this game has a role you would expect ...Sun nurse, Jack doc, Hurley cop (meh but ok), just alignment seems random.
So I don't see Michael/Walt scumteam.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

derp stop calling me chesskid13
What ever do you mean??
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hrmhrmhrm. If we were to lynch Dekes, Vezo would disappear, leaving 7 alive with potentially 2 scum going into the night....bleh.

I don't like it, Jenni. I agree with you on AGar, but I'm not feeling Dekes as badly as I am feeling Adem. Yes, part of me is flabbergasted at the not claiming, etc, and wants to believe he's just townie playing horribly, but I don't see it. We can't lose tonight, and if Adem _isn't_ scum, I'd want to see a lot more of Dram/BC pair explanation (neighbors with unconfirmed aligns/lovers/etc), along with AGar.

I feel like AGar/Adem makes the best pair though, or possibly Adem/dram.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because he could also have been over-reacting to try and get townie points, Jenni.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also IIRC Jason never mentioned TL/AGar's slot once.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it's not my argument, it's MoI's scum-meta. Idk whether to hold any stock in it or not, but I think Jenni believed it, which is why I mentioned that. Keep getting superdefensive at anything I say though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI had some scum-meta for Jason Idk
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Would it make more sense to SK-hunt today? Because I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the vigging of a claimed doc probably wasn't a vigging.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

A very small limb.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, depends on the town prs. 3/1/8 with a lyncher with a town target is a pretty sucky setup.
2/1/9 would be easier, and then would suggest most town do not have PRs...then again with all the people who seem to know shit about other people, that doesn't make it look like everybody is a VT does it?
So 3/1/8 with lyncher with a scum target? Idk. I've never seen a damn lyncher with a scum target before :(((
But I think a vig would definitely have shot vezok, and then made a case for a Jason lynch the next day....scum lynches give a lot of info.
Also it seems to be a pretty ballsy move to shoot the doc as a vig.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also Jason's ISO makes me think of something that would explain a few things. :/ Damnit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If I'm right about what I just thought of, here's my lists:
Townlist(notscum):
Chesskid3
MoI
Jenni
Vezok
Ademisk
_____
Scummylist (should contain 2 scum)
AGar
BC
Dram
Dekes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So is there anything else we want to do today, or should I just drop this right now?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that he's a 1-shot vig who already shot. I dunno why, partly based on my interactions with him about vigs. It would also possibly explain all of his questions, hunting nightkill targets.

Of course I think it's more likely that I'm batshit crazy but still. Thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

He was adamant about vig not "wasting" a shot on vezok, iirc. Also was blasting me for knowing how many shots the vig had when I was speculating.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh now reading his ISO i see him offering a lot on D1 to fullclaim, and now on d2 he won't wth :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm going to give him (and MoI) a bit of time to chime in before hammering.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

duly noted, now return to the cave of active lurking pl0x
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lulz, I never said he was a town read. I said I had a nagging feeling. Also said I was going to hold off on hammering to give Ademisk a last chance to claim/etc, and MoI to return from V/LA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

fr the record, I see you online, Adem. You've been on all day. Effing post already
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

that would be the nagging feeling.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

include a claim in your post pl0x
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I dont get it. You're at L-1 you still refuse to claim and you start speculating about who the vig is?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Give me one reason I shouldn't hammer right now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #154) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And to be clear, this is your last shot. Don't not claim on your next post.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #155) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also your last post spends 2/3 of it talkinga bout how i'm so much like a vig and then at the end random SK crap comes forth.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #156) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

viewing private messages.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #157) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wait, so you lose if jenni dies?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #158) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

so if this is all true and whatnot
Jenni is mayor and then adem is bodyguard. hrmhrm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #159) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

derp if fakeclaims were provided he wouldn't get a shitty one, just saying.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #160) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh wait a second the wiki just said http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Guard
goes with Beloved princess.
Yet if Adem actually had this role I think he would have looked it up and seen the BP thing.
He acted like he had no clue what that was when I pointed that out, right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #161) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jenni you are claiming bp then?
Also my role has the word town in it so there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #162) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So either it's Jenni and Adem together, or it's 2 of Dekes/dram/bc/AGar?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

derp finally you're here, MoI.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I WANT TO HAMMER BUT MoI HASNT POSTED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hrmhrmhrm sure
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

came
saw
didn't hammer

bye
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There are too many pairs in this game. Out of 12 people 3 2person pairs. Stupid.
Agar is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I still really want to hammer Adem....what was wrong with the vigging him option?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

AGar was scum shocking
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So is Dekes.
Vig em.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no point vigging dekes though, let vezok get his win on a scum lynch. Vig AGar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Holy shit i'm good.
CLaim: John Locke - Town Tracker
N2 Dekes visited jenni
N3 AGar visited Dramonic
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and N1 MoI visited noone.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

because of lyncher we have to lynch AGar first, though, otherwise we get endgamed.

BC, why the hell did you shoot MoI?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: AGar
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BC why they hell did you shoot MoI? I see a scenario where you just blew the game...the Adem lynch was survivable, but you killed the obvtown and put us at lylo with >>>>>>>>>> why the hell did you do that?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Seriously dude I want one fucking reason why you would shoot MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hey Reck, when we lose this game because of BC can I still be in for S2? :(((
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You're an idiot. You shot your partner? Also no you didn't shoot your partner, because I tracked AGar, and he's the one who shot Dram. You shot MoI, stop lying.

Why shoot the obv town?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You're stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, BC, regardless of if you shot Jenni, Dekes also shot her.
Regardless of if you shot Dram, Dekes shot him. Did dram shoot MoI then?

Also why are you so bad at this game?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Er, 2nd Dekes is AGar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Remember when I called you a VI on page like 6? I called that shit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also if you seriously are that fail of a vig, I pity anyone in any game with you whenever you are a vig. You get the town guard lynched, vig BP, and then vig your vig partner.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

seriously though it's almost worth losing so I can mock you for being the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

.........And now you're voting the one person who still gives you a shot to win the game.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If Dram shot MoI (do you know because of your QT?), can you please unvote, because that explains why Dekes visited Dram as well - he was a claimed vig, and a sensible kill.
I'm going to pretend you haven't sucked all game, and let you have another shot to not screw up.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BC, look at D2. AGar hammers in the middle of a shitton of people saying not to hammer.
Dekes says me/AGar are same alignment in order to either justify a me lynch if AGar gets vigged/lynched and shows scum, or I flip town to justify town AGar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If your vote isn't off by the time AGar and Dekes are on, it's over. Not even your vig ability can save you, since it will be 2 v 2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also once there was a Town Guard flip why the fuck did you vig the BP?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and think about what role john locke would be in S1 pl0x
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like, stop and think for like,......until you stop being dumb.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also if I were going to fakeclaim why would I fake two guilties seriously huh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #194) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wow you people suck.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the town vigs actually shot the BP and then the other town vig? Seriously well done.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You still shot the BP. After you were wrong about Adem, you continued and shot the BP, instead of AGar or Dekes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also it was AGar/Dekes, right, and not like Vezok/Dekes with some usurper stuff right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You try being a tracker at lylo with 2 guilties. BC, you ruined that one man.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #199) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

But Jason was actually scummy. As was AGar with his hammer, and Dekes with his "Awaiting flip" plus PoE bullshit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”