Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Wingless »

I have read only 1 page, but CoolDog is very very suscpicous to me. He changed his mind in 6 minutes.

He wanted me to answer why I voted chesskid, and 6 minutes later he votes that player? What? 6 minutes isn't enough to read chesskids' ISO! You are very suscpicious to me.

Unvote
Vote: CoolDog
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Uprising »

Erm... what is ISO?

I'm aware I myself am probably scummy to high heaven. Can anyone confirm this for me?
I'm having trouble reading most of you thus far.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Bottom of page, there's a drop-down box Display posts by user:

Select a user, click Go. That's iso (short for isolation. Very clever, if you ask me).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Exe »

NS: I challenged you to justify your vote for Chesskid.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Wingless
Wingless
Goon
Wingless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Wingless »

So, let's see.
ISO is the heap of posts of one given man. You can set it down:
Display post by users - > Wingless for exmaple. That'll show me my overall posts.

I thought you were scummy, because you unvoted someone and didn't vote anybody after it. I think you are new to this site(as I am too:D).
Town: 1-2
Scum: 1-0(W/L).
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Exe wrote:NS: I challenged you to justify your vote for Chesskid.
Nobody Special wrote:
Exe wrote:I don't think so. Not until someone threatens a hammer.
Still waiting on NS to justify his vote.
I even
MADE IT HUGE
for you blind folk.

Exe, darling, don't hold your breath.
Read the fucking thread. I shouldn't be spoonfeeding you, but, here's my RESPONSE:
Nobody Special wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:On re-reading:

unvote

Vote: chesskid

Evasiveness, fingerpointing (not the good kind, either), and just gut.

PrevEdit: Exe, umm. I shall look for these "points" you claim to have allegedly "made."
I made it
BIGGER
since you're obviously unable to read my posts at normal size.

Someone come get me when something interesting happens, k?
....what?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Exe »

Ok, NS. Let's take your arrogant attitude and shove it right back down your throat, shall we?
Especially since THAT DOESN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.

But hey, you're brilliant, so I don't wanna insult you or anything, but let me MAKE IT HUGE FOR YA, KAY!?
Exe in 116 wrote:
NS: craplogic here. Evasiveness and fingerpointing? I don't really see the first anywhere, and the latter is only a scumtell in the right context.
Now if you actually read, you may see that your "evasiveness and fingerpointing" is bullshit. So I want you to go back, and point out what exactly made you feel that Chesskid was being evasive and finger pointing.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Exe »

For the record: If you even claim that you're a bad player, then lose the high n mighty attitude. It's gonna get on my nerves.

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I want world peace. And a pony. You'll notice I'm not complaining in here about it.
....what?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Exe »

Nobody Special wrote:I want world peace. And a pony. You'll notice I'm not complaining in here about it.
Awesome. NS is going to be deliberately ignorant and uncooperative.

Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Uprising »

Wingless wrote:So, let's see.
ISO is the heap of posts of one given man. You can set it down:
Display post by users - > Wingless for exmaple. That'll show me my overall posts.

I thought you were scummy, because you unvoted someone and didn't vote anybody after it. I think you are new to this site(as I am too:D).
My second game here. I'm much more used to irc mafia :)
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Exe »

So NS is just going to be belligerent, and I don't have the patience to deal with that right now.

Here's what I want to know:

Cooldog, your analysis suggests that you believe there is at least 1 scum on Chesskid's wagon, regardless of his alignment. Who do you suppose that scum is?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Zang »

Chesskids response seems good enough for me to unvote him for now. Meanwhile, tasky has said nothing except for cooldog is scum. I dont think this is getting enough attention. I also don't think it has something to do with his role because in his first post, he doesn't mention cooldog, so he must actually believe it or be scum.

Tasky-please explain why cooldog is scum or at least post your thoughts on the game.

Unvote
Vote: Tasky
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Wingless wrote:I have read only 1 page, but CoolDog is very very suscpicous to me. He changed his mind in 6 minutes.

He wanted me to answer why I voted chesskid, and 6 minutes later he votes that player? What? 6 minutes isn't enough to read chesskids' ISO! You are very suscpicious to me.

Unvote
Vote: CoolDog
Ohh yes it is! Keep in mind all of his posts are one liners. The game was at page six at the time. 6 mins is plenty of time... And you still didn't answer my question.

@Exe, easy, NS. Read the game thread and you will see his action merit a scum-tag. His logic is crap, and he responds horribly under pressure. As well as refusing to answer questions in a reasonable manner (as you point out).

@Zang, forget about asking him anything, he never gave a reason, and I don't think he will...

@Tasky, Same question as zang, why are you voting me? At least Wingless gave some reasons.

(Sorry if this post seems a bit rougher then most of my other posts, I'm not really supposed to be on the internet so I had to make it brief and to the point...)
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Vote Count #7

[4] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, CooLDoG

[3] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3, Wingless

[1] Nobody Special
- Exe

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[1] Tasky
- Zang

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

CooLDoG wrote:@TL so 3/12 posts don't have content? That’s 25% of your posts.
It's now more than 3/12. 3/16 or 3/17 maybe.
Tasky wrote:
TheLonging wrote: I am voting Tasky for wagon jumping (and the timing of the vote), his laziness to explain reading, his attitude seems like a really bad attempt at being genuinely defensive, and the fact that he tries to draw a link to me and NS, despite the fact that it's not even the fact that what NS did was not close to buddying; it's a really cheap tactic to draw up reasoning to try and call me scum later on.
wtf are you talking about?i
Go look at where Exe voted me and where chesskid voted me. He then links me to NS by saying NS hopped off the wagon, thus, we're connected somehow. You can also find that back there.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Tasky »

Zang wrote:Tasky-please explain why cooldog is scum or at least post your thoughts on the game.

Unvote
Vote: Tasky
yeeeee, chainsaw defense!
no, I won't reveal my reasons, I won't even reveal if I have reason.
I could be doing this for fun only. or maybe not.

but CooLDoG is scum in any case.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

So you want to play Anti-town, along with NS? Very well.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tasky, I could go on a long discussion about how the chain saw def isn't real, or about how it only works in specific cases. However, I won't because I think its a given that not posting reasons is anti-town. A person asking you why you voted for me is perfectly legitimate until you tell us why I am scum. I have yet to completely shun the idea that you are an insane day cop... But, I really do want to know why you are voting me. So let me get this straight your voting me just for fun, but I'm still scum? Is that correct?

I have now realized that I’m the second biggest wagon... and I feel I must answer to the people voting me:
1st person on my wagon is Tasky, who doesn't seem to know why he's voting me, otherwise he would spit it out already.
2nd person voting me is chesskid, which I feel is omgus.
3rd person voting me is wingless, which brought some legitimate reasons to the table. I answered to them in my previous post...

@tl, the 25% number came from back when I did the count, if I look back again I'm sure that you made at least one or two posts without content, however, your recent play has led me to think you more townish then before...
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

My vote on you is not OMGUS. You can't call a vote of any player on you while you're voting them an OMGUS. Misrepresent much?

TL, stop bitching because I noticed a connection between you and someone else on page 2. That shit won't be around by page 40 if it was just a fluke. Page 2 you need to get shit moving, and that was far better than anything else.

Also I'm going to remember the order of bails off my wagon, since it had seemingly stalled, and then the how the rats flee the sinking ship.

Cooldog, I explained my reasons for voting you. Also asking every single person why they are voting you sounds like you're a bit nervous about having votes on you. Why does 3 votes bother you, when I wasn't even that put out with 6?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Tasky »

CooLDoG wrote:@tasky, I could go on a long discussion about how the chain saw def isn't real, or about how it only works in specific cases. However, I won't because I think its a given that not posting reasons is anti-town. A person asking you why you voted for me is perfectly legitimate until you tell us why I am scum. I have yet to completely shun the idea that you are an insane day cop... But, I really do want to know why you are voting me. So let me get this straight your voting me just for fun, but I'm still scum? Is that correct?
yes, you are scum. (lol, why am I telling you this, YOU should already know that.

TheLonging wrote:So you want to play Anti-town, along with NS? Very well.
I don't have enough time to read the thread thoroughly. but I get the feeling CooLDoG is scum.
and not voting at all would just spoil the fun of the game.
therefore I vote him.
if that's anti-town, then yes, I'm anti-town.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Enigma »

Uprising wrote:chesskid3, you remind me of a child trying to guilt trip his parents into buying him a toy.

I do think you are a little scummy. I do think you are scum moreso than anyone else. However, I will not vote you yet because the day doesn't need to end yet (clearly).
This is a disturbing post, it just reeks scum to me. This is baseless and not supported by any evidence, and just looking for an excuse to jump onto the wagon later. Maybe just a rookie slip but gut tells me otherwise. Even after chesskid disappears from L-1, Uprising is still yet to place down a vote. I'm extremely happy with where my vote lies for now.
chesskid3 wrote:well you (Uprising) aren't on my scumlist, so you did something right.
People who don't express their opinions don't really tend to fall onto anyone's scum list and end up getting ignored, same deal goes for me. Doesn't mean we are confirmed town.

Regarding bulbasaurs RVS play, personally I play RVS like a douche, especially if the thread is active during then, and I'm sure many other people treat RVS as an impluse. So I don't think much of Moo's case against chess, RVS should be used to supplement information later in the day, not as the sole driving cause.

In scrolling down, I see Exe's #149, which pretty much replicate my own opinions.

NS has posted fluff since RVS ended, interesting. I suppose he still thinks we are in RVS in some deluded sense.

People who keep on answering posts by typing in someone else's quote box annoy me. Don't blame me if I don't read your argument. Same deal for people who don't say who the quote they are posting is from.

CoolDog doesn't look impressive atm. His jump onto the chesskid wagon, and his incredibly defensive nature about votes jumping onto him don't appeal to me.

Tasky is multiple times worse than CoolDog, and I actually have no idea what he is trying to achieve or communicate. If I dind't want to vote Uprising, I would be voting you. Raincheck.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

>mfw
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, say wuh? So let me get this straight... I vote for you, then you voted for me. Thus I can't call your vote omgus. Conclusion: If I vote for Chesskid, Then I can't call his vote on me omgus. Isn't that the very definition of omgus??? I play super defensive, and it really pisses me off that people like tasky vote me for no reason and you omgus me... Post your reasons and I will drop the omgus charge.

@enigma, look up my meta, I'm always a rabid defender. But my wiki is totally messed up atm…
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Parama »

Prodding bv310 (again)
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”