PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by PogoStick »

vote shotty

cause he knows that he is the scum and he is passing the buck
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by PogoStick »

unvote, vote andrew

he is just going to fake claim watcher anyway even if he is town so let's just drag it out early
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:04 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:drmy, I think I have only been in one game with you (did you replace in?)...you werent this chatty....but hey chatty is good, at least Day 1...

unvote, vote zdenek
, much rather start a wagon on scum than town.
how do you know the person you are voting for wasn't town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 am

Post by PogoStick »

nameloc1986 wrote:VOTE: Joystick

For a self-proclaimed "know-it-all" he sure doesn't know how to read and doesn't know the definition of RVS. Either that or he's scum.
This is the first game I Started from the beginning and have not replaced in so no not sure what rvs means
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 am

Post by PogoStick »

nameloc1986 wrote:RVS (random voting stage) is what we are doing now. We're pretty much just voting for random reasons just to get the ball rolling. Bandwagons are usually formed to put early pressure on others and see how they react. Once we get some suspicions and discussions going, then we'll back out of RVS.

Another thing to do is RQS (random question stage).

Another RQ: Since I feel this may be an issue this game, what is everybody's stance on policy lynching?
Oh I got it, where I play the entire game contains random voting

as for policy lnching, depends on the policy

personally I'm a fan of quick day 1s and lynching VT on day 1 but that is just how I was taught, although I'm learning over here I am in the minority so adjusting my game has been interesting
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:14 am

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Antihero wrote:policy lynching = epic fail

So, jason, how about a shotty or joystick wagon?
Did you really just do this sir???
God not only did you just epicly sheep, but what am I at L-1 now? or is it L-2?
my vote count shows only 3 votes for you, overreaction much?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote: personally I'm a fan of quick day 1s and lynching VT on day 1 but that is just how I was taught, although I'm learning over here
I am in the minority
so adjusting my game has been interesting
explain bolded part.

ckd, can u explain what you meant by reading zdenek's posts?.
In the games I have read through on this site, people don't seem to be a fan of lynching VTs on day one, I saw one game where a guy was pushing it and everyone called him scum

so I learned it's best to keep my personal beleifs to myself.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:no, u said 'you are in the minority'
The minority who beleives it's acceptable to LACVT or Lynch all claimed vanilla townies
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Your trying to hard Andrew

I learned to play on another site where day 1 if we bw a vt, wr lynch and move on

over herei see people let VTs live and a new bw is formed, it seems to happen more often so people here don't follow that theory hence I'm in the minority
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by PogoStick »

jasonT1981 wrote:hmmm not too sure on that JS...VT claims often end up being lynched... can you link us to some games you played on this other site? I have played off-site too for many years see it completly the opposite of what you are saying both here and offsite.

Why are you a fan of quick lynches? surely it does not give the town much info to go on going into day 2? quick lynches only serve to benefit scum in most cases. Do you disagree?

Also, why do you support the lynch of claimed VTs? just out of curiousity?
HopOnMyJoystick wrote: In the games I have read through on this site, people don't seem to be a fan of lynching VTs on day one, I saw one game where a guy was pushing it and everyone called him scum

so I learned it's best to keep my personal beleifs to myself.
Can we see this game, please?

Most scum in my experience wont claim VT and will end up claiming a PR to draw out the real Power Role to help their scum buddies.
1. site I play is a site you would have to create an account and than get invited into a special mafia forum
2. game I saw is ongoing, not sure if I am allowed to link it
3. vt claim day 1 is safer than outing a PR, plus it was how I was taught.
4. long day 1 is sort of a pet peeve of mine, blame my ADD I guess, also I tend to think mafia would avoid a quick lynch
5. on this site I don't think I have lynched a mafia member yet, I have been lynched as mafia without the benefit of claiming but I have seen town claim PRs multiple times (cough ANDREW cough)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by PogoStick »

if you take a player to L-1 cause he is scummy and he claims VT, you thought he was guilty enough to vote him it is a 50/50 chance he is lying.

if you unvote, and run up another person than you run the risk of outing a power role, and if you get another VT you decide again what to do.

each time you run up a VT and don't lynch them, mafia can narrow down who is a power role giving them the edge, each VT claim gives them more clues to who PR is
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and for me I am now done with RVS and am only talking about situations in the game.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:55 am

Post by PogoStick »

No I don't think it is scummy, just unneccessary. It's just a game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 am

Post by PogoStick »

Sorry guys, family came in from out of town, kept me away. Just got to work, I'll read up today on what I missed
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 am

Post by PogoStick »

unvote

my vote on Andrew was not serious, the fact he got to L-2 doesn't sit well with me, I'm looking at these bandwagons and why they formed, I don't think Andrew is the day 1 lynch, even if he is scum. He just is too easy a vote and mafia can hide in there without any worry about being FOS'd cause it's Andrew.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 am

Post by PogoStick »

Should say "if he is town mafia can hide in there"
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:this game is next to update.
Huh?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

I agree shotty needs to explain why he put andrew at L-2 with no reason at all
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 am

Post by PogoStick »

Dry-fit wrote:Andrew, you never really answered my original question about your attack on HOMJ. Why did you make such a half-hearted attack on what would have been a monumental scumslip?

HOMJ, what is your current read on andrew?
now that I am home and on a pc I plan on reading back through, I will let you know hopefully later today. I need to see if he is playing the same or different than I have seen him, and right now I just don't know cause I have been away.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

ok to the person who asked how I felt about andrew's play and to me he doesn't seem to be as scummy as before, he questions me cause he suspects me and than gets put on the defensive cause people just call him a VI
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Antihero wrote:Hey joystick, when you do your readthrough, I'd like you to talk about this (esp. the italicized part):
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
unvote

my vote on Andrew was not serious, the fact he got to L-2 doesn't sit well with me, I'm looking at these bandwagons and why they formed,
I don't think Andrew is the day 1 lynch, even if he is scum.
He just is too easy a vote and mafia can hide in there without any worry about being FOS'd cause it's Andrew.
I'm eagerly awaiting the catchup post by CKD.
[/quote]
what do you want me to talk about?

Andrew is almost always targeted day 1, he mostly fake claims power roles as town, lynching him day 1 is too easy for mafia to jump on his wagon cause Andrew is always scummy.

acting scummy =/= scum.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Antihero wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Antihero wrote:Hey joystick, when you do your readthrough, I'd like you to talk about this (esp. the italicized part):
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
unvote

my vote on Andrew was not serious, the fact he got to L-2 doesn't sit well with me, I'm looking at these bandwagons and why they formed,
I don't think Andrew is the day 1 lynch, even if he is scum.
He just is too easy a vote and mafia can hide in there without any worry about being FOS'd cause it's Andrew.
I'm eagerly awaiting the catchup post by CKD.
what do you want me to talk about?

Andrew is almost always targeted day 1, he mostly fake claims power roles as town, lynching him day 1 is too easy for mafia to jump on his wagon cause Andrew is always scummy.

acting scummy =/= scum.
What do you mean what do I want you to talk about?

You just declared someone off limits for lynching, even going so far as to say he shouldn't be lynched even if he's scum!

Playing the VI card for andrew here = yikes
do you know he is scum? cause I sure don't and I have seen andrew lynched day one for being scummy and he is town. If you guys want to lynch andrew have at it but personally he is just an easy target for scum to get away unsuspected.

@andrew - my comment about minority was not referring to this game it was referring to this site in general, people have problems lynching VT claims on day 1 and I understand that, that is why i have dropped it and moved on. That was my RVS/RQS conversation and am now in the game and don't really wish to discuss it anymore.

if you woud like to debate the issues of lynching VTs, we can start a thread somewhere and discuss it, right now nobody in this game has even come close to claiming, so no point it discussing the pros and cons of lynching VTs just yet.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 am

Post by PogoStick »

I am still wondering when shotty is going to come and participate, he has questions directed towards him and no response from him yet
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 am

Post by PogoStick »

Disinterest or hiding
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

Tbh inactivity can be used by both sides
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 am

Post by PogoStick »

Is it me or is this game being played by the same 5 or 6 people ;)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

Post by PogoStick »

Zdenek wrote:I don't like what I've seen from Joystick so far. I agree with Anti-hero, that the comment about Shotty overreacting is a little scummy. He hasn't done much scum hunting (except for being concerned about Shotty putting Andrew at L-2), and he has put a lot effort into defending Andrew, who, while I have to agree is an easy day one lynch, has given us no reason to think that he is town.
I'm sorry, maybe I should follow your scum hunting tactics, oh wait you haven't scum hunted much this game.

You don't think what shotty did, putting someone at L-2 for no reason is scummy?
You think me calling him out about it and waiting for a response proper scum hunting?
Or is me making a comment about people not posting (which is what we use to scum hunt) not justified? Even if right after that somebody makes their 8th post of the game?

Sorry I'll scum hunt better yoda
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by PogoStick »

my talk of theory was mostly during rvs, the only other talk really was saying maybe we should just not lynch andrew day 1

I still find him scummy and am fine lynching him, but what happens if he turns up town, we really won't learn anything
if he turns up scum, I don't think we will learn anything cause he is an easy lynch.

trust me, on the other site I play I am accused of being scum all the time, most often I am lynched early when I am town so I kind of understand where andrew is on that aspect but the difference is I never fake claim when I am town, if I am VT I claim VT.

right now my focus is on shotty and why he put someone at L-2 without a reason, if I see anyone post anything I think is scummy I will make a note of it but I am trying to not put all my cards on the table, in the past that has burned me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:59 am

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Also the reason that I put Andrew @ L-2 is simple, I can not show you posts that make him scum, but it is very obvious that he at least is playing anti-town.
He is a detriment and should be dealt with while we can still afford a mis lynch. We have about a 33% chance that we get rid of scum and a 100% chance that we get rid of anti-town
you don't think it will be easier to tell what he is after another set of night actions? of you just want to get it over with now and not have to worry about it?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 am

Post by PogoStick »

I don't need meta, he is 2 for 2 fake claiming and both times he looks scummy, his games I have seen him be scum it's much of the same

vote Andrew
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:44 am

Post by PogoStick »

Wow I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't

Seriously I think saving him for later is still a good idea but I think he is suspicious. The other wagon on anti-hero I just don't feel is valid, so I decided to stick with Andrew. Andrew's meta is same for town and scum will only confuse us later in the game.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I find his agression scummy, he has questioned like 4 or 5 people on comments that I particularly did not find scummy, he than tried to twist my words in an attempt to find me scummy.

I don't feel I flipped a switch cause my vote was on him to begin with.

Plus shotty mentioned a good point about use the mislynch now, I think he is scummy so no point in derailing his wagon just yet. If I see something that catches my eye I can unvote.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by PogoStick »

technically day one as a whole is one big rvs cause very rarely does anyone scum slip bad enough where you actually nail scum.

It starts with one person randomly picking up something someone else said and saying, hmm I think that is scummy I will vote, and than others agree or disagree and people start looking for their own things but in the end it is all random

2nd - Shotty was the one who said mislynch, I was basically using his own words
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Also the reason that I put Andrew @ L-2 is simple, I can not show you posts that make him scum, but it is very obvious that he at least is playing anti-town.
He is a detriment and should be dealt with while we can still afford a mis lynch.
We have about a 33% chance that we get rid of scum and a 100% chance that we get rid of anti-town
3rd - that was a little policy lynch humor

but thanks for pointing it out that shotty used that word like he was sure andrew was town, cause how else would he know it was a mis-lynch

unvote - vote shotty
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Antihero wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Wow I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't
Yes, because there's nothing in between "We can't lynch Andrew" and putting andrew at L1 (or L2, I forgot what the votecount is).

Joystick gives complete ownership of the "use the mislynch now" argument to shotty once nameloc points out how scummy it is. Smooth.
I was using his words when I pointed it out, he is at L-2 cause I un-voted him and just re-voted.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Wow I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't

Seriously I think saving him for later is still a good idea but I think he is suspicious. The other wagon on anti-hero I just don't feel is valid, so I decided to stick with Andrew. Andrew's meta is same for town and scum will only confuse us later in the game.
Scum tell right here, Joy you have no need to please any one unless you are scum, as town you just need to focus on scum hunting.
I have been one of the few scum-hunting in this game but every time I do something, somebody questions it, i am sorry you don't think like i do but nothing I have done is scummy in my opinion.

1. I am suspicious of Andrew, mostly cause of his meta but also cause of the way he takes things and tries to turn it around on them
2. Yes my vote on andrew originally was during rvs and I unvoted when shotty's vote seemed opportunistic
3. yes I am the one who said originally we should save andrew for later but i forgot that by doing that we are forcing power roles to waste their night abilities on him, when we can just easily lynch him and see if he is scum or not
4. this is why I voted for him again, I still think of him as being scummy this game so why not lynch him and see what he is and let the PRs do their job on the people they think are scummy

@ nameloc - Shotty was the one saying it was a mis-lynch first and he seemed pretty sure of it, all I did was use his wording in my post, I was at the bowling alley at the time and was on my phone so it did not dawn on me at the time what he had said. I wish I would have caught it before you accused me of the scum-slip, however it doesn't change the fact that Shotty was the one who seemed so sure. It is clear from my post I was referencing his post and using his terminology.

@shotty - I try to think for myself but if somebody makes a good point, I am never supposed to agree with it? :roll:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Mod, this would be a good time for a vote count
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:dude hop, in this game prs cant determine scum so what do you mean 'forcing prs to waste night actions on me'
my bad, I forgot the role the cop can't tell mafia or not
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:@jason i have forgetton the exact number of times i fakeclaimed for the greater good

make case on jason later...
how does fake claiming serve the greater good when it could potentially out a PR who did not want to be outed yet
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by PogoStick »

tell me how I have acted scummy?
and show me how I have done ANYTHING to please anyone?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by PogoStick »

@shotty

everything I have done and every vote I cast, at the time I cast them I think I am right, I am allowed to change my mind when new information is presented or somebody provides a point a view I may not have thought of.

I am sorry you are not open minded enough to realize somebody may actually have an idea that is better, I know I am not perfect.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

we want to do some scum hunting, here are some stuff I noticed

2003041 - his last post seems very political, like he doesn't want to make a hard choice if he had to. (he has only posted 7 times btw)
Dry-fit - 3 posts and nothing of value in any of them
jason - vote hopping but seems focused on andrew for the most part
ooBazz - low poster, comes back right when I vote for andrew again to call me out on it (even though my vote for him isn't scummy in my opinion)
Zed - first votes anti-hero for his implying me comment about overreaction is scummy but later changes and sides with anti-hero and says I am scummy, when I said over-reactions aren't scummy, just un-called for really
CKD - well he promises he is going to post but we keep waiting.

the people who are posting more I will read through their posts tomorrow sometime
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:tell me how I have acted scummy?
read the last two pages and look at who's idias you followed, and how opportunistic you were
I didn't really follow your idea, you just said something that to me made sense.

I didn't follow anyone else's idea, I was accused of saying something, when I basically regurgitated what you had said. so I voted you since you were the one who seemed so sure lynching andrew was a mislynch

how are you so sure lynching andrew is a mislynch anyway? your post seemed pretty sure it would be
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:^^IIoA
say waht
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:tell me how I have acted scummy?
read the last two pages and look at who's idias you followed, and how opportunistic you were
I didn't really follow your idea, you just said something that to me made sense.

I didn't follow anyone else's idea, I was accused of saying something, when I basically regurgitated what you had said. so I voted you since you were the one who seemed so sure lynching andrew was a mislynch

how are you so sure lynching andrew is a mislynch anyway? your post seemed pretty sure it would be
I was gambitting this whole time to see if I could get you to slip, I am SOOOOOO against policy lynches
I don't even know what the hell a policy lynch is anyway, someone care to explain it, I never heard of it til this game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Information instead of Analysis
but if I do that, that would be me trying to please you.

I don't have to analyze shit, i point out things I think are off, and let everyone do their own analysis.

I will keep my analysis in my head thanks.

meanwhile, I am staying on you for now cause you seem to know that andrew is a mislych and there is only way you could know that.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by PogoStick »

btw, gambits are run by scum not town, town doesn't need to run a gambit.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

everything being said about me is nothing but spaghetti flinging so what's your point
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 am

Post by PogoStick »

Thanks
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by PogoStick »

So reading back, nameloc seems to have some sort of weird connection with shotty, first says he gets town read than an idiot read
he admits to helping Andrew out by saying he is an idiot and cause he is lynched early day 1, which is really a different approach I took in saying we should not lynch Andrew day 1
he than goes after anti-hero and votes him but I don't understand his reasons why
as soon as I question shotty about his vote and not responding to my question, he starts making excuses for him
his post 33 he just copies other people's questions
his post 35, he says "the reason WE ask" as if letting it slip he is working together with shotty and anti-hero
he also doesn't feel shotty seeming so sure it's a mis-lynch as being scummy, yet when I repeat his wording I am scummy

seems like nameloc is working with shotty or at least buddying him
also tries to immediatly discredit Andrew so any suspicions cast on him are thrown out for being VI
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by PogoStick »

I'll read up on anti, shotty, and Jason more later
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 am

Post by PogoStick »

Jason quick question, do you ever lead or do you prefer to follow?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:24 am

Post by PogoStick »

Just you were on the Andrew wagon, you join me on shotty wagon, and you agree with my nameloc argument

not sure if it is coincidence or following
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 am

Post by PogoStick »

Btw please post more, just for your avatar

I always had a crush on her
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

Wow, isn't that interesting you show up and put me at L-1

I still do not feel this wagon on me is a good one, the reasons are iffy at best.

Yeah I thought lynching Andrew today isn't the best idea but I never said I would not lynch him, nobody else shared my view point on it so I just moved on. I thought what shotty said made sense and put my vote back on him

I am a watcher
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:45 am

Post by PogoStick »

Yes I moved my vote to shotty after it was pointed out he seemed so sure lynching Andrew was a mis-lynch
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am

Post by PogoStick »

It went back to Andrew than changed to shotty, is what I meant to say
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 am

Post by PogoStick »

I watched shotty last night actually, I just felt like if he was town, he would be targeted by mafia
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 am

Post by PogoStick »

Am I pushing his lynch? Hmm I just thought I had voted for him, which is not the same as pushing for him to be lynched.

Also just cause the person I watched didn't die doesn't clear them as being town

I only recognize 3 names in this games so basically it came down to picking one of the 3. I picked him cause we just won together as maf so his name was freshest. I didn't think mafia would target Andrew as he is typically an easy lynch in games.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Antihero wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:I watched shotty last night actually, I just felt like if he was town, he would be targeted by mafia
LOL

shotty, you're cool and I like you, and I'm not trying to be mean. But Joystick, you honestly think shotty (assuming he's town) would be the prime target for a N0 mafia kill?
joystick wrote:I only recognize 3 names in this games so basically it came down to picking one of the 3. I picked him cause we just won together as maf so his name was freshest. I didn't think mafia would target Andrew as he is typically an easy lynch in games.
Who was the third?
1. I am sort of new to the site so while I am aware of shotty's reputation, I have not seen it so I am unable to tell if he would or would not be a target by mafia night 0. I can tell you than on the site I play normally, I am often accused of being a VI (although I don't fake claim when I am townie) and I am often killed the first night, one game I was targetd by mafia group 1, mafia group 2, the SK, and the town vig all in the same night. :facepalm:

2. I have played with Andrew twice, shotty once, and nameloc once as for the rest of the people I never heard of you.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Wow, isn't that interesting you show up and put me at L-1

I still do not feel this wagon on me is a good one, the reasons are iffy at best.

Yeah I thought lynching Andrew today isn't the best idea but I never said I would not lynch him, nobody else shared my view point on it so I just moved on. I thought what shotty said made sense and put my vote back on him

I am a watcher
Die scum!!!!
I am the F'ing watcher!!!!
first I don't believe you

second, there are 2 you moron

SETUP

3 Mafia Goons --- the enemy faction, gets to kill 1 person per night
2 Watchers --- Choose someone each night. I will tell them who visits that player
1 Hider --- Chooses someone to hide behind. If mafia try to kill the hider, unsuccessful. If mafia kill person who hider is behind, both target and hider die.
1 Role Cop --- Investigates someone. Will get a yes if the person is a Watcher or Hider, no if the person is vanilla town or a goon
5 Vanilla Townies --- they vote. and stuff. well, pretty much just vote.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by PogoStick »

yet another gambit? like I said, gambits are run by scum not by town
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 am

Post by PogoStick »

Andrew, not sure what you are trying to pull but you need to stop. I am a watcher
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:54 am

Post by PogoStick »

I typically post a ton regardless of my role

vote joystick
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:50 am

Post by PogoStick »

Was pretty sure I was L-1

unvote

nice fake reaction nameloc
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 am

Post by PogoStick »

And before anyone else asks, yes I realize self voting can be scummy but if town I'd gonna lynch a watcher on day 1 based on info from Andrew who fake claims roles all the time.

Also not sure if I beleive Andrew based on my results last night, somebody did visit shotty last night, didn't feel the need to say anything earlier cause clearly he is alive and hadn't thought of the possibility of Andrew fake claiming

Andrew is mad cause of another game and he's trying to take it out on me here, he was really pissed at me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 am

Post by PogoStick »

nameloc1986 wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:And before anyone else asks, yes I realize self voting can be scummy but if town I'd gonna lynch a watcher on day 1 based on info from Andrew who fake claims roles all the time.

Also not sure if I beleive Andrew based on my results last night, somebody did visit shotty last night, didn't feel the need to say anything earlier cause clearly he is alive and hadn't thought of the possibility of Andrew fake claiming

Andrew is mad cause of another game and he's trying to take it out on me here, he was really pissed at me.
I'm sorry, this just seems like bullshit to me. What game is Andrew mad at you about?
The game is still ongoing for me, he was lynched. It's the newbie game

I don't expect anyone to beleive me cause I'm the target, but it is what it is, and why would real role cop counter and expose himself?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote hop
, have no clue if andrew is lying or not, but no one countered..
If someone fake claimed your role on day 1, would you claim?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:ur self vote is full of scum trying to hammer himself to stop discussion

sus list:

jason
shotty
etc
yet discussion continues
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

Post by PogoStick »

jasonT1981 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny how so many people are having discussions about bussing WAY before a flip....

I am more sure than ever that my vote is in the right place.
Part of me sees what JS did was a ploy to create WIFOM and make people think CKD is bussing, especially with the way he worded it almost making it seem like CKD is bussing... and the other part of me thinks he could actually be bussing. I say its about 50/50 in my gut right now.

EBYOP: I too would like Andrew to present cases on his suspicion before the hammer. We have scum, Im sure off it.. lets not cut off discussion though right away with the hammer as that would suit scum more.
How are you sure? You can't be cause I AM A FUCKING WATCHER

you are gonna put the rest of the town at a disadvantage if you lose me

I don't know what else I can do but insist nothing I have done is scummy, I wanted to lynch Andrew before he failed town, now he has claimed cop and found me to be lying, it's bullshit.

He has fakeclaimed cop without pressure before, I have never fake claimed a power role

all I did was listen to shotty who may be a troll, has been around and made sense so I re-voted Andrew. Now you follow him, and when I die and flip watcher your other watcher won't be able to come forward cause he has no protection. You guys need to think before following Andrew blindly, hell he was L-2 right before a few people hopped on me so he was sort of feeling pressure

lynch nameloc, ckd, or someone else and I'll try and prove myself worthy tomorrow
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:32 am

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:WE NEED TO LYNCH HOP NOW!
@Andrew I am giving you one chance to with draw your claim, and if you dont it's full on tunneling hop
really?

What I'm saying is true, Andrew is lying.

Nobody has any valid reason to vote me, you say I scum slipped but it was you who did it, not me

and pushing for watcher to be lynched is so bad

I AM WATCHER
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:hop, if he is lying, then we know exactly who to lynch tomorrow....

and why exactly am I worth lynching tomorrow now?...you hadnt said shit about me, until others have thrown suspicion my way...I unvoted you after your claim, and only revoted you after andrew claimed (without a counter) and NOW I AM SCUM?..BULLSHIT! if you are town, get some points out there about why name and myself are worth lynching tomorrow....

fuck it,
vote Hop
.....dude is scummy
So town only needs one watcher?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:36 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:valid points?...someone has claimed (without a counter) that you are lying!
So you suggest day 1 every power role counter when there is no doc?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:37 am

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:valid points?...someone has claimed (without a counter) that you are lying!
Shall I out the person who visited shotty?

Don't think that would be good this early
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I am not outing the other name, would not be fair to give andrew even more of an advantage knowing who all the town power roles are
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by PogoStick »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:I am not outing the other name, would not be fair to give andrew even more of an advantage knowing who all the town power roles are
Hop right now you are scum, and you always will be unless you answer my question
what question? the one who visited, I won't answer, if you asked another I missed it
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by PogoStick »

cmon shottty
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by PogoStick »

jasonT1981 wrote:So you will unvote if he outs ANOTHER possible role...

jesus..
exactly this

but I am not going to do it unless EVERYONE is going to unvote me, no point in doing it just to please mafia
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by PogoStick »

andrew94 wrote:my case on jason: you spent half the day going after me and saying that im using my vi ness to escape notice. you also say i fakeclaim often in an attempt to discredit my claim. then suddenly u believe my claim.

this applies to other ppl who refers to my vi ness and fakeclaining. every game is different.
yet every game is the same
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

jasonT1981 wrote:
andrew94 wrote:my case on jason: you spent half the day going after me and saying that im using my vi ness to escape notice. you also say i fakeclaim often in an attempt to discredit my claim. then suddenly u believe my claim.

this applies to other ppl who refers to my vi ness and fakeclaining. every game is different.
thats not a case, thats OMGUS, I believe your claim more so now because of the way JS has reacted since your claim and also the Mods confirmation of what a role cop gets lines up with what you are saying about JS, as well as the fact you are uncountered.

Suspecting people who suspect you is very bad play.
so you believe him cause I call him a liar and he takes the mod clarification on the role's results and repeats it almost verbatim and because the real role cop has decided not to CC? :roll:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by PogoStick »

jasonT1981 wrote:And the way you have acted since the claim.
yeah cause calling andrew out for lying is definitely signs i am scum :roll:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 am

Post by PogoStick »

Go broncos
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:18 am

Post by PogoStick »

vote Andrew
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 am

Post by PogoStick »

Well that was fun, good game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 am

Post by PogoStick »

I would never fake claim if I was VT, that is the most moronic thing ever
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #84) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 am

Post by PogoStick »

I like suspense
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Antihero wrote:
ooBAZZoo wrote:Phew, I genuinely did miss Jason's vote on CKD and thought I'd dug myself into a whole there.
Good game. Although it was pretty much down to our power roles, rather than any decent scumhunting on my part.
We caught joystick through scumhunting. And we would've caught CKD had you chuckleheads listened to me. :p
you caught me by luck.

gg all
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by PogoStick »

curiouskarmadog wrote:and hop, you were super scummy, if I was town I would have been all over you sooner.
Yeah that explains why people are always all over me day 1, your style of play is differnt than what I'm used to. This site takes mafia way too serious.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 am

Post by PogoStick »

I do agree that you guys are giving Andrew's gambit way to much credit, he got lucky night zero and that gambit was obviously fake.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 am

Post by PogoStick »

Props to Andrew or facepalm to who beleived him. Tough choice :)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by PogoStick »

sadly this is the best I have ever seen andrew play so props to him.

Good job mod, this game would have been fun if I would have lasted longer.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Open Games”