StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Parama wrote:
Antihero wrote:
Parama wrote:@Antihero: I am more active in games that I'm more interested in. Inactivity is a sign of disinterest, and I've never been able to make a game interesting myself, so...
If the numbers are the same from last game, that means more than half the scumteam is already dead.
And we haven't lynched a single one of them. Yay, we're playing a good town game! Yeah right. Our daykiller is playing a good town game, everyone else is doing pretty awful.

The fact remains that I still don't trust our flips in this game. The fact that all our day/night kill flips have been either: Unknown(1), Mafia(3) or None (1) is troubling.

Where as we have lynched: Cop(1) VT(1)

No town deaths by way of kill=suspicious Lambda
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Parama »

LLD: See Toon Fighter flipping town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by smargaret »

I'd like to hear thoughts on xvart or esp. Tasky seems town after yesterday (scum would have jumped on the BE wagon instead of pushing us to wait and see if he survived the night), and there's nothing in manho's iso. I'm going over him too, and the same reason that had me suspecting BE yesterday applies to him today, but BE was town so I'm not sure how valid that is. I don't really see anything other than active lurking for esp.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Antihero »

Quiters never win, Parama.
LLD wrote:Can I draw up cases and do ISO reads later, when I'm NOT on an iPhone?

Facking impossible to post any kind of text block on these things.

I can do 1 main read right now. Which of those 4 would you most like a case on? I'll get it done.
That's not what I'm complaining about, LLD.
I
can do an ISO myself anytime I want to (except for on manho).

Every single one of those suspects are pretty high up on the general suspect list anyway. Let's just say,
just for the sake of arguement
, that all four of them suddenly died and the game didn't end.

What do you think now?

Personally, my gut still isn't liking chesskid. My brain has made me happier with him recently, but there's an aweful feeling I can't completely shake (I'm still hating that LLD interaction at the beginning, that thing that NC said, the fact that his behavior has been more sheepy recently, the aweful OMGUS yesterday).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

NC è stato feccia, non ha alcun senso
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Parama wrote:LLD: See Toon Fighter flipping town.

Oh. Right. >.<

Shit I'm sorry. That really makes what I said invalid.

@Antihero: Based upon who flips as what, and what their roles/claims are, I would develop new suspects. If you want me to make a full on list like Parama, I'll oblidge?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Antihero »

Yeah, so? IIRC, he called you scum, and voted for the person you were "bussing." That seems like a pretty good way for scum to distance without actually voting you.

P. Edit: List, paragraph, sentence, whatever. Format it however you want.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Antihero »

Sorry, LLD, I'm just a bit grumpy right now.

I'm going to go take a nap.......
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

davvero buona logica là.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Don't worry about it AH. I understand. :)

I'll get some kind of List posted asap.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chesskid, post #842 wrote:I would not be at all surprised if the city upside down, but he has earned my vote.
So are you saying that you wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but he's earned your vote regardless?
If so, would you be suprised if he flipped scum?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by xvart »

google fail, 818 wrote:As might be scum like Espeonage, (he was happy to go into mathematics PR thing with me), and call it wishful thinking, but if he turns scum, the chances of me being scum down. If he runs the city, the chances of me being scum still go down.
Wanting to lynch someone that makes you more likely town regardless of that persons flip? Last I checked, unfortunately, nobody else thinks you are scummy besides me, so what is the point of trying to lynch someone to prove you are not scum? Still a little worried that I hit the nail a little close to the head yesterday?
Nachomamma8, 820 wrote:Reading chesskid's ISO is useless. But he posts a lot, and he has long posts. That's a terrible person to count someone as town, I know, but there's no way in hell I'm translating his entire ISO just to get a read on him.
Read my ISO and you'll see why chesskid is scummy.
The Stove, 831 wrote:
xvart

xvart wrote:What kind of answer is this? Also, I am apparently on this scum list for an unknown reason.
It's a damn good one. State your issue with it. I'm sick of the vague generalities ITT. Also lol@worrying about your place on our list.
lol? Apparently you have a pretty broad definition of "worrying." I've now learned I have to be explicitly clear, but my comment about me making your scum list was because you seemed to blanket statement say I was scum just because I asked you about your priority/preference list. Explain to me my scum motivation for asking the questions I did. You obviously had (and still have) a terrible time justifying the BE lynch, as is evidenced by me repeatedly asking you what the case was. What did you say?
  • The case has already been outlined.
    Then I questioned you about the outlined cases location and asked you if what I pulled together was accurate. What did you say?
    Go ISO him.
    I asked again, was my interpretation of the case correct?
    No answer.
The fact that I know you were just riding the wagon with no clue of why it was happening is I even put together what I believed the case to be, asked you about it, twice, and you never responded, saying "yes, that's it" or "no, that is not it."

Let me ask some specific questions:
  1. Is chronopie scum because he couldn't find a case on BE upon replacing in yesterday?
  2. Were you intentionally lying when you said the BE case had already been outlined? If not, why did you say it when it had not been outlined?
  3. Was the case on BE so complicated that you couldn't possibly sum it up in a couple of sentences?
  4. Was my case that I put together correct or not? Regardless of the answer, why didn't you bother to answer me when I asked a couple of times? It seems if you are confident in your lynch target you would want to rally the troops to get a lynch, and the fact that you really did not say anything about BE at all is very telling.
The Stove, 831 wrote:If you're town the answer the damn questions asked of you in the game.
This quote is especially ironic considering they have been dodging my questions all game. So, by your logic, are you not town since you haven't been "answer[ing] the damn questions asked of you in the game"?
Antihero, 834 wrote:No, but a town read nonetheless. Yes, I think I would rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener than try to convince xvart of anything, but I don't see any scum motivation for what he's saying.
Nice. How is this for town motivation: may I suggest the town stop being so damn lazy and stop following along the people that say the lynches are obvious but can't formulate a case and keep lynching town?

As for manho, I'll add him to my list to read, but I still think chesskid is the post restricted mafia. I will say that trying to convince me of someone being scum will be slightly easier if they have a post restriction.
smargaret wrote:I'd like to hear thoughts on xvart or esp.
You obviously have an opinion if you are asking this question, so what are your thoughts on me?

VOTE: The Stove

I'm still willing to lynch chesskid, as his post I quoted at the top is especially scummy, and couple that with his behavior yesterday. The Stove or chesskid. Either way we profit.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by smargaret »

Huh. Upon rereading, xvart has the defense of BE, which gives him town points, and some rolefishing/pointless post restriction discussion/my own private reason which give him scum points. Leaning scum, but probably not a good choice for today.

EBWOP: The last post was goodposting. Read changes to null.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Parama »

Hey xvart, when did you start ignoring me? You really wanted me dead yesterday IIRC.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by xvart »

smargaret, 862 wrote:Huh. Upon rereading, xvart has the defense of BE, which gives him town points, and some rolefishing/pointless post restriction discussion/my own private reason which give him scum points. Leaning scum, but probably not a good choice for today.

EBWOP: The last post was goodposting. Read changes to null.
I want to clarify that I don't think I ever actually defended BE. I was trying to point out that the case on BE was non existent at best and bat shit crazy at worst. Also, were you responding to my post right above yours asking you what you thought of me?
Parama, 863 wrote:Hey xvart, when did you start ignoring me? You really wanted me dead yesterday IIRC.
Well, my suspicions of you were fairly circumstantial and not really a formulated case and you clarified one of my concerns when you said you were playing to your town meta so I went back and checked and had misremembered something from your first post. Regardless, I have bigger fish to fry with solid scumtells. Don't worry, if you're scum, I'll come back around to you.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

xvart, your vote is so full of fail, it's almost poetic.
And I don't know why you think you're alone with your suspicion of chesskid.
Oh, and xvart, your dickish attitude is completely unwarranted; I summarized my reasoning for my BE suspicion, and you failed to acknowledge it.

Yeah, chesskid, I don't see a damn thing wrong with my logic. If you do, point it out.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Espeonage (3): Me=Weird, The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta
manho (2): Antihero, Twomz
Not voting (9): Chronopie, Espeonage, manho, Parama, Reckamonic, smargaret, Tasky, xvart, chesskid3

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by smargaret »

xvart, I was posting the read of you I'd mentioned in my response to LLD's list of scumspects. See the preview edit - I didn't see your post until later.

Also, Parama has no town meta. Parama plays the same whether he's town or scum. The fact that he's bringing up his meta is concerning, though, because everything I've heard about how meta arguments are terrible has come from one source and that's Parama.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Parama »

^There are actually very tiny things. Like: If I'm getting run up to L-2 or closer when lynch is 4+ votes, I'm town. Can prove this, too.

When did I bring up my meta, again? .-.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by smargaret »

xvart said you did, I'm not invested enough right now to go look it up. This is me playing while cutting out endless numbers of save the dates and addressing an equally endless number of envelopes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
chesskid, post #842 wrote:I would not be at all surprised if the city upside down, but he has earned my vote.
So are you saying that you wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but he's earned your vote regardless?
If so, would you be suprised if he flipped scum?
No, lui è 50/50

Anche Xvart di "punti" contro di me sono tutte stronzate mezzo basato su volutamente o involontariamente mistranslating Tutto quello che scrivo.

@ Antihero: Tu non hai punti, sul serio.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:17 am

Post by manho »

i haven't seen a case on me so i won't defend myself.

still trying to find some time to read the stove.

vote: Espeonage
if the mod can't find my last vote.
i promise not to put game-related stuff in invisible text.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Tasky »

UNVOTE: VOTE: The Stove
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
After espeon is dead, if it's not game over, can we please lynch this guy?

smargeret, not pushing the BE lynch doesn't make tasky townie. It was attempting to set up a mislynch the next day.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Parama »

M=W: I don't really want to lynch obvious town, so Tasky isn't gonna be a valid lynch ever.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”