ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Posting to have this page added to my list.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Seacore wrote:GW, is it typical for you to not engage in RVS?
It has, indeed, been known to happen.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, this is down-right pathetic and/or scummy. Clearly, Fate is using this to make an RVS vote. Clearly. Very fucking clearly. Podium deserved the vote he got for allegedly not seeing that. Probably thought Fate would just point out that it was an RVS vote and leave it at that, though he apparently doesn't know Fate very well. "Sarcasm doesn't work well in text". Really? It's the RVS, the part of the game most likely to be filled with nothing but sarcasm and joking around. In fact, choo-choo. VOTE: Podium
Zinive wrote:This is around my 9th game and I would like to know from everyone how many games he/she has already played already.
25+ on this site.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

And, obviously, Nacho's vote was included in the "obviously just joking around" category.

In fact, Nacho posted a simplistic, shortened version of what Fate said after joining Nacho. No heat.

Votecount (as of post 35)
Fate: 1 (podium) L-6
Magna: 1 (seacore) L-6
podium: 4 (Fate, Ghostwriter, VasudeVa, VibeBox) L-3
Seacore: 2 (implosion, Nacho) L-5
VibeBox: 1 (Zinive) L-6
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

@ MOI, totally not my fault. Without my modem working, I'm completely at the mercy of my neighbor's not know how to password their wireless signals. But no, I have no intentions of flaking.

As for the Podium/Fate interaction, I'm going to go ahead and just tell you, Podium, that attempting to turn it all into a joke so that you can discredit your wagon won't work. Maybe if you cut that out and started scumhunting or ignoring Fate, you'd stand a better chance, though I doubt it. The vote I have on you is there for a good reason. And your defense of it is pathetic.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Probably thought Fate would just point out that it was an RVS vote and leave it at that, though he apparently doesn't know Fate very well.
Obviously. Which is why i didn't know if he was joking.

Herp.
What are you talking about? What are you saying "obviously" to? To not knowing Fate well? If so, that hardly matters. Why would you want to assume that his very first vote in the game was serious when it A) was in obvious direct opposition to something stated by the person he voted and B) it was nothing more than a drawn out version of person who made the same vote before him, who he even points to by stating that he was making it a wagon?
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: It's the RVS, the part of the game most likely to be filled with nothing but sarcasm and joking around.
Right, because it's not possible for a player to make a serious vote/accusation during 'RVS'. That obviously never happens, right? /sarcasm

Derp.
Oh, now you know what sarcasm is? And yeah, it's possible. However, it doesn't happen the majority of the time. In fact, the ones that look the most serious are often the funniest ones. Don't try to pull the "yeah, cause x never happens" crap with me. That's just some afterthought excuse to try and justify your behavior. It happens, yes, but it's not often enough that you need to take the vote out of context to warp it into a serious vote. Read in context with what had happened before it, the vote makes perfect sense as a RVS vote. People take things one person says and calls them a liar for it as an RVS vote all the time, and there are plenty of RVS wagons, for the sole purpose of catching people like you. Clearly, this one worked.

And that "herp derp" mess can be nipped in the bud. You use it in an attempt to derail anything I say against you, without actually defending against them in any manner that works.

Seacore's defense of Podium is noted, as well as the fact that this all started with Podium being concerned for Seacore. Add to that the fact that this is, in Seacore's own words, a "fairly typical meta" for him, but he cannot pick any of his completed games to use as a link to this meta, despite the fact that I see quite a few games that he's been in, and I'm not getting a good vibe from him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.

You were caught doing the above. You were also caught doing the below.

The concern for Seacore is the fact that you came in when the wagon was on Sea, despite it clearly being an RVS wagon that wasn't going to go anywhere and was never intended to. RVS wagons are common tactic for getting out of RVS.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Nacho, what made you pick those 5?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Fate, I've grown tired of going around and around with Podium. I know why my vote is there.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Isn't it fun when people find something scummy on someone, but say that a similar situation with them is scummy?

Preview Edit: Thank you?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Nachomamma8 wrote:begin by explaining how your Post 63 explained away his case.
This. Do it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:04 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Losing points for not posting? I'm still waiting for my case to be touched by anything substantial. If the best that can be mustered is "No, no, no, no, no, no, I said no and that's good enough", then I don't think I need to really say anything. The vote speaks for itself, but if it didn't, then his iso speaks volumes.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:11 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The point is, Podium, that even with me, you're rebuttal comes down to that one line.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That is not my fucking point, don't you dare misrep me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

First things first: I was hanging out with friends for quite some time on my days off, causing me to have, I believe literally, 5 minutes on the internet from the time of my last post here to now. I started writing this post at least 2 and a half hours ago.

Now, I'll get to actually answering things. I shall be typing this up as I go along, so that I won't miss anything. Ready? Here we go.

Post 146: The point is that you wrote it as "GW is saying that I thought Fate was joking". The problem with this it that it conveys me thinking you're a damned town-aligned player. I do not. The whole thing is that you are mafia, who knew that Fate wasn't serious, but saw it as a way to paint him in a negative light for use later on if you needed, or to play it right away had things swung in your favor. Do not type it in a way that looks like I think you're town and am just running with this.

176: You claim to not believe that I thought it was an obvious RVS vote whilst calling it an obvious RVS vote. You say that I should have seen it as reasonable for Podium to see it as a serious vote, but, as I have pointed out already, it is nothing more that Nacho's vote defined. If Nacho's is seen as RVS, Fate's was RVS. The corelation between the two is undeniable. When you simplify what Fate said, you end up with what Nacho said, and, assuming you read things in order, or ever went back and read what Nacho said first, this is obvious to see. If it isn't, then someone isn't thinking on the level I need them to think on as town. And rather than assume someone unable to grasp that fact, it seems far more likely that he is scum.
Next, you talk about my post 59. The problem is that if he's going to even acknowledge what Fate says, then actually do something. If you think was he's saying is pure horse manure and that you want nothing to do with it, then say so ONCE, and let it go until he says something that you, or a good-sized number of your peers, consider to be a legitimate case that you need to argue against. What the hell is good about him just saying "herp derp" until he has multiple pages in his iso making it look like he's posting well when most of it is pointless drivel and contentless babble that has no point?
My 101 is not saying that at all. You tell me, where was my discussion going? In circles. I don't feel like restating my point and restating my point and restating my fucking point. Oh, just because he says "Nuh uh" to what I say, that makes it true? No.
That whole post, essentially, was a textbook chainsawing of Podium's attackers. You voted me, the loudest person on the Podium wagon who isn't Fate. You FoS'd Nacho, a quieter member of the wagon who appears fairly solidly locked in. You attempt to dispell Fate by chalking it all up to "you guys just don't know how to deal with Fate, and you're being taken advantage of for it" by use of the "Fate-virgins" term, without actually coming out and FoSing him. I assume it's due to fear. You cut through Seacore's attacks and call them all bad, but leave him alone, I assume because Fate is already after him partly, and you'd rather wait for Fate to commit to it more, and then follow by using this post as your jumpoff. Quite frankly, if Podium flips scum, this post alone would be my motivation to come after you right after.

Post 177: I was busy. I can see, now, that there has been much posting. However, I, at that point, had not been gone from the discussion for nearly as long as you had.
However, I look forward to the responses to your post. Honestly, I had, at the time of my last post, been so caught up in my initial reasoning that I'd begun to tunnel a bit. However, your specific examples of the lack of scumhunting from Podium are very nice. The lack of any follow-up behind each of his "cases" seems to me as scum trying to point at people once said scum has been called out for lack of hunting, but not having anything to back it up with due to either knowing that they are aiming at townies who aren't guilty or scum partners they aren't willing to bus at the moment.
The parallel drawn between Podium and Vibe, as well as their mutual unspoken agreement to not acknoledge said parallel is as a good point to bring up.

Post 191: I sneaked a peak ahead, someone already answers your first problem with MoI's post.
The next thing, though... He wasn't even attacking you over it, he called it a nulltell, and you defended against that for what reason, exactly? He didn't even say you started the damn name-calling. Just that your posts began to have more of it in them. Over-defensive, neh? Oh, wait, that's covered too. And, again, is given a nulltell read, but you defend against the NULLTELL READ.
And of course you didn't read Fate's case on Seacore. Yup, just like you likely never noticed his vote leave you and travel to Seacore, though it did rightfully return to you. You just missed all that. And if you did notice it leave and didn't wonder why and think to look back, and expect people to think of that as a true-blue townie reaction, then you deserve the lynch you'll no doubt get at the end of the day.

Post 204: You claim one is not excluxive of the other, yet how can you be confused by a post in the way Fate implied, and yet also be sure of something about the post, in the way Fate implied? Remember, it's the ways he implied them that count, so no "I meant them
this
way, not
that
way.

235: Me. Gone. Friends. I ignored nothing. I saw it all. Seriously, don't just jump in out of no where and make that assumption that can only be drawn from the fact that I hadn't responded to any of this new stuff yet. Fate's 225, which I didn't mention in this, was what I expected of Fate when he reached the end of what he was doing. Why? Played with him a lot recently. I don't know where he's going all the time, but I do know that if I wait for the end, it's better than jumping in the middle. Besides, Fate and I were exploring two different paths of scumminess, and following Fate's path isn't the brightest idea. No one is ever going to figure out where that'll end up. His style's too odd.

239: Okay, cut that out. "I'm too busy defending" is not a good defence. The best defense in mafia is a good offense. Meaning if you really wanted to prove how town you are, you'd attack someone you found scummy and prove why that is, instead of spending time split 50/50 between defending and complaining about having to defend.

There. I'm relatively caught up now. MoI, I'm going to be going through Vibe's iso in a bit. I'd been intending to ever since reading your 177. So I'll get back to you on that one.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

We haven't done anything to arouse suspicion, nor to tip your opinion the other way? Just wondering, because you only mention it in a way that sounds like you expect me to do something scummy for you to pounce on.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Nacho is sheeping Fate. However, as I said before, I'm following a different path. If anything, after agreeing with MoI's points against Podium, I'd be going along more with what he said. But even then, it's not really sheeping unless you've just joined up with nothing really to go on other than because your shepherd said to come.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: 176: but, as I have pointed out already, it is nothing more that Nacho's vote defined. If Nacho's is seen as RVS, Fate's was RVS. The corelation between the two is undeniable.
It was clear to me that nacho was joking, because of the delivery.

But this goes back to my other post that you didn't address... if your argument is that they both say the same thing, and that i was hatching this nefarious plan, then why didn't i attack nacho?

this is what shuts down your theory. think about it.
No, it really doesn't. You point it out yourself above. Though both posts are very obvious, Nacho's is far more obvious than Fate's, and is part of the reason why Fate's is obvious. As I have implied many times. To go after Nacho would be far too large a stretch. Going after Fate is the easier of the two.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: What the hell is good about him just saying "herp derp" until he has multiple pages in his iso making it look like he's posting well when most of it is pointless drivel and contentless babble that has no point?
Quit getting so hung up on the fact that i put 'herp' and 'derp' in my post. The points i made in that post were valid, and substantive... don't act like they weren't.
I assure, I am not acting. They weren't.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: My 101 is not saying that at all. You tell me, where was my discussion going? In circles. I don't feel like restating my point and restating my point and restating my fucking point. Oh, just because he says "Nuh uh" to what I say, that makes it true? No.
That's not what happened at all.

In post 63, i raised the point i bolded above... as well as highlighted that all i did was ask him and drop it... if i had this master scheme planned out, dont you think i would have... oh i dont know... USED IT? you act like i actually made the case against him and kept pushing it... and i didnt even come close.

That is hardly 'nuh uhh'... you avoided answering it then, and you still avoid answering it, even though i have directed you there several times. Why is that? Because you realize it pokes holes in your 'theory' and you dont want to have to back down.
I grow tired of using the phrase "for later". Does it mean nothing to you? I didn't answer it because it seemed very obvious. Then again, we're supposed to believe you didn't know Fate was joking, so I guess it follows that we're supposed to buy that your big statement is such a groundshaker, when, in fact, the answer is simple.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: The lack of any follow-up behind each of his "cases" seems to me as scum trying to point at people once said scum has been called out for lack of hunting, but not having anything to back it up with due to either knowing that they are aiming at townies who aren't guilty or scum partners they aren't willing to bus at the moment.
Sigh... pay attention kids.

There were 3 'cases' (although i wouldnt really call VV's observation a 'case')

1. VV's 'case'. There IS no follow up to 'those are low-thought questions'... it's an observation... what should i follow up with? Should i have repeated the observation? Tell me.

2. Seacores 'case'. I FOLLOWED UP ON IT.

3. My other case was on implosion.... AND HE HADNT RESPONDED. How should i have followed up with that? Tell me? Repeated it as well?

You have quite the knack of being pretty damn disingenuous -- if not flat out misrepresenting -- with your language. Too bad there's all that text to prove you wrong.
1. Let us begin with knowing that "follow-up" doesn't mean "continue to call them scum". You ended up pulling a 180 on VV. All we had to go on was that you liked the fact that they defended you. A HORRIBLE reason, and, quite frankly, not much of a follow-up, if you can even call it that, which I cannot. You do not even really go in-depth about the defense.

2. Posts 87 and 95 counter that. After that, there is no more mention of him until the vote, which, as pointed out before, came after Fate began showing increased interest in Seacore as a possibility for scum. Oh, but you didn't read any of that...

3. Repeated it? Yes. Yes you should have. And broke it down for people when they wouldn't listen. And then asked why they didn't agree with it. And if then gone from there. Or you could have argued with the people who began to pick it apart in front of you.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: I sneaked a peak ahead, someone already answers your first problem with MoI's post.
The next thing, though... He wasn't even attacking you over it, he called it a nulltell, and you defended against that for what reason, exactly?
It's because i didn't understand who he was directing the first part to. I thought he was criticizing me, and saying my story 'wasn't convincing'... in the next part he said 'that doesn't sell me either'... so i thought all of that was connected and related to my argument.
Or you're set to cruise-control with your defending.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: Post 204: You claim one is not excluxive of the other, yet how can you be confused by a post in the way Fate implied, and yet also be sure of something about the post, in the way Fate implied?
Restate the question, im not sure what you are asking.
No need, it was already touched upon and you ended up answering it. I forget to who at the moment, but I was writing things up as I went, so this just ended up in the post.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: 239: Okay, cut that out. "I'm too busy defending" is not a good defence. The best defense in mafia is a good offense. Meaning if you really wanted to prove how town you are, you'd attack someone you found scummy and prove why that is, instead of spending time split 50/50 between defending and complaining about having to defend.
Fuck. You. Look at the timestamps on those posts, and what was said. People were hitting me with posts left and right, and then asking why i hadn't responded yet... as if i was ignoring them because they were valid points or something. Yesterday was NOT a typical scumday. And this isn't the only game i was attending to.

and again... IGNORE the fact that i took the time to attack someone (and make a case) i found scummy right in the middle of all that.

i LITERALLY did what you said i should have done. disengenious as hell.
Yet you spend so much time defending that your attacks get swallowed up, when they do happen. For instance, what attack were you making in that post?
podium123456 wrote:GW refuses to acknowledge the points i made that shoot holes in the biggest part of his case. his language is disengenious as hell, as PROVEN above.

i want to hear how he justifies some of his misreps.

scummy behavior ='s scummy read
Oh yeah, let me tell you. Because the fact that you didn't go after Nacho is totally like my case getting shot with a bullet from the golden gun on Goldeneye...

Preview Edit: There's more! Oh boy!

You continue to emphasize that you dropped it. Fail to see the point you're trying to make. You fail to remember (here we go again) the "for later" part. To use FOR LATER. So that you could try to combine it with other things later and turn it on Fate. Luckily, you've never played with or heard of Fate, so this backfired against you greatly. My case isn't swiss cheese.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: I grow tired of using the phrase "for later".
Ah yes... the ole "oh nm, i thought you were serious" to "remember when i said nm? well i was lying... i think you were serious" switch.

/sarcasm

That's one crappy method of setting up a plan like that... ya know.

Tell me this... if i had just wrote "are you serious?", and then dropped it when he said no, would it still be a scumtell?

This is where your case. shuts. down.
What?
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: Then again, we're supposed to believe you didn't know Fate was joking, so I guess it follows that we're supposed to buy that your big statement is such a groundshaker
Dont lose sight of the fact that you are the only person in this thread that thinks i knew he was joking. Even fate thinks that i thought he was serious.
Whatever. Doesn't make me wrong.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: 1. Let us begin with knowing that "follow-up" doesn't mean "continue to call them scum". You ended up pulling a 180 on VV. All we had to go on was that you liked the fact that they defended you. A HORRIBLE reason, and, quite frankly, not much of a follow-up, if you can even call it that, which I cannot. You do not even really go in-depth about the defense.

2. Posts 87 and 95 counter that. After that, there is no more mention of him until the vote, which, as pointed out before, came after Fate began showing increased interest in Seacore as a possibility for scum. Oh, but you didn't read any of that...

3. Repeated it? Yes. Yes you should have. And broke it down for people when they wouldn't listen. And then asked why they didn't agree with it. And if then gone from there. Or you could have argued with the people who began to pick it apart in front of you.
1. So then it isn't a matter of me not following up then, is it? What you are doing here is shifting the argument from your initial accusation, into one about me moving from +scumpoints to town.

2. Again... a shift... the accusation was 'a lack of ANY followup'. yet you acknowledge here that i did... now it becomes that i didnt follow up enough to your satisfaction.

3. are you kidding me? you're telling me that yes, because i didnt repeat my case, it is a scumtell. holy shit dude.

This is all extremely scummy behavior from you.
1. Yes, yes it is a problem of you not following up.

2. You didn't continue after it, so it's not a follow-up. The case was challenged and you simply dropped it without rhyme or reason.

3. No, I'm implying that you didn't do anything with it, that's a problem. You didn't need to wait for implosion, considering other people had attacked your case. Why didn't you reiterate it? Why didn't you attack their attacks? Why didn't you spend those times you repeated how much you were being attacked and repeat how much implosion was scum instead?
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: Or you're set to cruise-control with your defending.
Are you really this focused on trying to paint me scum, that you cant even accept that i misunderstood who he was directing his UNSPECIFIED quote to?
I understood it.
podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: 239: Okay, cut that out. "I'm too busy defending" is not a good defence. The best defense in mafia is a good offense. Meaning if you really wanted to prove how town you are, you'd attack someone you found scummy and prove why that is, instead of spending time split 50/50 between defending and complaining about having to defend.
podium123456 wrote: and again... IGNORE the fact that i took the time to attack someone (and make a case) i found scummy right in the middle of all that.

i LITERALLY did what you said i should have done. disengenious as hell.
Yet you spend so much time defending that your attacks get swallowed up, when they do happen.
More BLATANT shifting the argument. First it was that i DIDN'T attack anyone i found scummy... then it becomes i did, but they got swallowed up. I hope people are catching this.
I specifically point out that I don't see the attack. I'm pointing out that you defend a hell of a lot, and that if there is an attack in there, I don't see it. And you didn't point it out... OH, WAIT! You didn't put that part in there. So it's not shown in context. Way to go. Want to talk about misrep? You just posted a bit of that, out of context, so you could make it look like something it wasn't. Guys, why isn't this scum lynched yet?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You know what, let's bring the whole gang in: fellow players, what say you on our little exchange here?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm stopping nothing. I'd like for others to weigh in. Perhaps if they state their views on it, you'll see it's not just me. Or I'll listen to them, since you implied several times that I refuse to see you as anything but scummy (which, by the way, implies you see me as town).
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

What are you so worried about having people chime in for?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 am

Post by GhostWriter »

If that were the case, he'd have changed wagons by now. That case doesn't work. I've seen it before, and Sea doesn't seem like the type to continue bussing. I can't see them as scum buddies.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 am

Post by GhostWriter »

MoI, don't post your post about Vibe until I do my read through. I wasn't on the computer for a day or so, so I didn't do it through the phone because I get frustrated with it the longer I use it's internet access.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

VibeBox iso read. Hobey-ho, here we go.

Iso 0: votes Podium, joining the wagon.

Iso 1: pretty much tells Implosion that he has no intention of explaining the reasoning for your vote, amounting to him saying "figure it out for yourself".

Iso 2: so far as I can see, this post has absolutely no purpose. Furthermore, it attempts to make it look like Implosion has done something wrong here.

Iso 3: Again, refuses to explain the vote, chalking it up to him liking to discourage laziness. The fuck? This shit is scummy or stupid. No one here can read minds. Making assumptions often leads to people being wrong. Assuming the wrongs things lead to accusations and reads based on faulty info. It drags the town down. Furthermore, you're really just asking to be allowed to jump on a wagon without having to explain yourself.

And then we go to Iso 5, where you ask for more posting because this is your only game. Well, hell, then perhaps you'd like to start posting the reasoning behind your reads? Nah, of course not.

Iso 6: I don't think it's the "lingo", so much as it is the, again, lack of any reasoning behind your reads. Also, there is a lack of mentioning Podium in your reads list. And no matter how much you alter a quoted post to say what you want, it isn't true just because you say so. What are your postings so far? A vote with no given reason, which looks very opportunistic. Repeated refusual to provide reasoning for said vote. Complaint towards others for making crappy posts whilst your own lack any determinable depth. Reads without stating reasons.

Iso 10: Now, this is supposedly all the things we were supposed to automatically infer from iso 3. We don't need quotes that are posted with one-liners that glean us no insight into your train of thought. If we get that, then people may begin to feel that you're hiding things from them.

That's about all I really got, MoI. And it's that last little bit that hits me the most: not opening up/feeling like something is being hidden. If Vibe starts explaining things better, I can get a solid read on him. As it is, because of the hiding, he feels scummy.

UNVOTE:
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Hoping no one notices? How could they not notice? Do you think I assume no one reads the game? And that YOU, of all people, would not notice it?

Podium, do you know why I asked people for their opinion?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I asked for opinions because I caught myself tunneling. At that point, I had no idea of what anyone's cases on anything were, because I was blinded by my determination to have you lynched. In my tunnelvision, I began to present a steadily weakening case as stronger cases rose and fell around me. And I couldn't listen to you to bring myself out of it. So I asked others what they thought, because if I heard it from them, then I could back off. Which I've done. And that is why I asked. And that is why I unvoted.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Wait, what? I'll answer the parts of your post addressed to my post in a second, but first, I've really got to wonder why you're leaving your scumreads alone and going after someone who isn't on the list just because another player is. Yes, I know it's what Nacho's doing, but that's so clearly different that I refuse to explain it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Because he's not scum.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

What is that? L-1? Wait for him to come back and claim. I think it should be good.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Ah! So it is.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I read Zdenek's post as intent to hammer when the time came. Saying you won't let deadline pass without a lynch and having someone be at L-1 with a few days left until deadline is nothing more than playing the waiting game. The intent is there unless the pressure can be shaken. But at this point, the pressure is often not shaken without something drastic.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Implosion, just do it. Might as well get this out of the way now. At least I'll still be awake for what's to come from it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Podium should have hit preview before posting.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I, of course, know Implosion is not scum because I am not scum and asked the mod if I could be certain of his alignment. I pushed for the claim because I figured it was Implosion's best chance of not dying.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It means what I wrote. What part of it do you need me to clarify?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've played games where I my mason partner/one of my mason partners was actually a mafia member or an SK. So I ask the mods if my mason partner is aligned with me every time I play a mason, just to be sure.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

The claim needed to happen now, because now we have time to work.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

HE. WAS. GOING. TO. BE. DEADLINE. LYNCHED.

What you are missing, Podium, is that while you were pushing for two other lynches, people were not following you. Implosion was STILL the main lynch. Which meant, come deadline, he was going to die. Had I tried steering it away from him, someone would link us, but not as masons, saying I was chainsaw defending him. Most likely, it would have been you or Zd to do it. Probably you. So, instead, the better thing is to just let the claim happen early enough for the wagon to be shifted.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Well of course you were, Fate. Was there ever any doubt? Any REAL doubt?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

This is something I can get behind for a D1 lynch. After all, it's about getting information, right VB?

VOTE: VibeBox
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

If he had believed you to be scummy, you'd likely be dead by now. Not going to lie, his ability with wagons is outrageous and sometimes annoying, bu never deniable.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:25 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Lol.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Since I figure you're still on about me not talking about all those stronger cases, I'll tell you I'm not going to. What? Yo really expect me to go into detail about each and every one of them? No, I won't. Oh, I should start naming who has a case against whom? No, I won't do that either. "It's because you can'". No, it's because that's stupid. Why do you need me to go back and start looking through the thread to point out each and every case, because that's all I'd do. I don't have them memorized or anything like that, so what's the use in you having me go back and pretty much start quoting cases? Hell, I'd literally quote them, I wouldn't even write things on my own.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Don't focus too much on Fate when you reread. You'll either get confused, angry, or an upsetting combination of the two.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Good luck.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Seems to be buddying? It's been determined, by Nacho himself, no less, that Nacho will be doing exactly what Fate says.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Honestly, I don't know how people don't see it...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

MoI, I've been considering the Meatwad Godfather angle since getting my role PM. It seems most likely, especially with the Shake role having rolecop abilities.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Like most things, this too shall likely pass. Hope you feel better soon, buddy.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Drop the hammer like Thor, Implosion, and let us be done with this.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Whoa...
Ay yo mod, what's the votecount?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Ah, I missed that. Thank you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Nacho is not scum. I doubt Fate is, but he's a read I save for later, assuming he even survives that long. I've been trying to see Podium out of tunnelvision, and I hesitate to go back down that road, which started with something that legitimately seemed scummy. KCDA, I could possibly see as scummy.

Podium, I didn't vote because of internal conflict. You see, I like having a person here when we lynch them. But I feel shitty when I lynch a replacement. I refuse to leave D1 without a lynch. MoI would be a person here for it. He is actively fighting his wagon. People are taking sides on the issue. We have shit to analyze tomorrow if we lynch him. But I like him as a player, as far as having him in games and contributing. So if he's town, I'll get angry for lynching him D1. It's mostly that if I'm gonna do it, I need to psych myself up for it first, and I haven't, because I haven't been able to read the cases against him all the way just yet. Was using a phone to try to do it, but that's not too easy. Now I have my laptop cause I'm home, so I'll probably get around to it today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Dicks in the butt have been known to captivate the entirety of one's focus, making it hard to pay attention to the game, so that serves as a reasonable cause for their low activity...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'd buy the "Vibe saved himself" type of stuff that keeps getting brought up if he hadn't bailed from the site completely, whilst earlier mentioning a new job...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Fret not, Nacho. I will hold the hammer without a problem. But I want a claim.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Fate, we are dead.
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Not gonna lie, I figured that Shake had killed Meatwad. Then when there was a Boxy Brown claim, I figured he and a hidden Meatwad had faked Meatwad's death and were the mafia. Never really figured I was mafia. My moveset didn't really make it make sense. Shake, however, could get away with it, since his one power seemed mainly to be a way to hinder me if he died.

Could we maybe get all the details of the game? I'm interested to see what the ideal mechanic that you were going for was.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Coolz.