Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War - Game over.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

/confirm
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I won confirmations by 72 minutes. GO ME
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

It wasn't there, but I figured why not. I STARTED A BANDWAGON
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jack you might want to shut up right about now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Given that self-voting is possible unless I msised something, why are moer people not self vogting?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

As a scummy-VI btw I want to be a consul :DDDD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Primate wrote:I think they are both probably town, and more that we try to figure out which one of the two is actually the consulmaker we help the scum. A gambit was run for cover, let's use it whilst we still have some ambiguity there.

Even aside from that, I don't see the benefit of us killing one of the two yet, it's going to become obvious which one of the two is consulmaker over the next few days, why even take the small chance that we hit the wrong one? The only
This guy is probably scum

Nathaneal,why not vote yourself for tribune? What was so amazing about Lowell's post that he deserves your tribune vote?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

IF you are voting for SOMEONE ELSE, it should be for a REASON.

I asked him WHY LOWELL's post was so GREAT that is deserved this TRIBUNE VOTE.

@whichever of Rib/Jack is actually the consulmaker: can you not make idiots consuls please?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So what is wrong with my question about WHY NATHANAEL FOUND LOWELL'S POST AWESOME ENOUGH TO EARN HIS VOTE HUH?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Please tell me why you don't want an explaination for why someone voted LOWELL of all people for consulmaker.

Lowell, with his ridiculously low activity and lurking, and his one unhelpful post in thread.

I do beleive I am entitled to ask for an explanation, and am entitled to tell you to sod off.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

When I see someone in this thread who actually makes sense, they'll get my vote.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

because he's voting for Lowell, yeah. There are a few people who didn't vote themselves who I didn't blow up at.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lol i smell omgus from the consul. OMGUSOMGUSOMGUS.
Also way to completely steal someone elses idea there bro.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SpyreX wrote:It really is.

Just pick a method with what we have up (the list) and split into two. How about even and odds? Done. Done.

I'm down for seeing a town reason for the pairoclaims - the only reason that I'm hesitant is that while I don't see a town one, I SURE don't see a scum one.

Lets move away from that for now to the important things:

I want to see some wagons forming for the Tribunal. I'm still very pleased with Primate and think this is a very good call.

Not voting - (Powerrox93, ribwich, Katsuki, xRECKONERx, Porochaz, dramonic, horrordude0215) <--- is unacceptable.
About freaking time someone said that.

Also, I'm not scrapping for the sake of it. Nathanael comes at me with "I'm starting to suspect chesskid because he dares to ask me why I voted Lowell for tribune after one craptastic post ZOMGZOMGZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Seriously. Lowell. Less than useless when he's town, and for some reason hard to lynch when he's scum. YA WOOOO GREAT TRIBUNE RIGHT THERE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Rabies wrote:
Primate wrote:It contains a lot of things under its umbrella that are scumtells though. Couple of big ones can be called OMGUS. Don't think what happened between Nath and Chess there specifically was of any particular note though.
Um, OK.

chesskid's arguement isn't this sophisticated, though. It's just a vague dismissal of Nat with these meaningless five letters and he expects us to find meaning in them. Whenever someone doesn't clearly guide us through why we should think someone else is scum, that seems indicative of
acting
to me.

Speaking of vagueness...
Jack wrote:I'm not interested in the method.

Let's talk about how lowell and porochaz are scummy.

I don't like chesskid either.
I think the liar among you and ribwich is scum, and I think it's you (ribwich's posts and attitude are more honest and genuine than yours).

I also think it would be strategically advantageous this early on to scum to bus their buddy in a side note (chesskid) rather than overtly. (PS: lowell does seem townish to me; porochaz has only posted once, so it's too early to call for him)
First mention of bus is noted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Except this isn't an RVS >_<
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Porochaz wrote:
Lowell wrote:Yeah it's tribune and useless. Stop pretending you care about this and vote lowell. Those acting like this matters are overreacting either willfully or because they're clueless. Let's just pick someone (lowell!), then kill jack/rib, then kill sens tomorrow, and then bask in our success on the third day.
and this is why you don't choose Lowell
QFT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
Nathanael wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Nathanael wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Jack

I want to see him as a Tribune.
lol. why exactly would you want that?
I think he's slightly more likely to be Town than ribwhich. I think he's a rather good player, and I don't know about ribwhich. So I'd like to see him as Tribune, where he is forced to provide definate input one way or the other on the execution targets.
if you randomly choose someone out of {Jack, ribwich} you have 77,78% chance to have a town tribune. if you choose someone in {Jack, ribwich} that percentage drops to 50%
"slightly more likely" is in no way enough to justify such a tribunal vote.
That assumes my primary goal is to have a town tribunal, or even a scum execution for today. Neither of those assumptions would be correct.
Erm, what?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I heard you, my brain is still hung up on the part where you don't want to lynch scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

What is your primary goal, then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

whoever chose these consuls did a horrible job, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah someone call me when Day 2 starts, there's no way we're getting a scum lynch today with these consuls.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Rabies
Sens
Lowell
inhim
Lurkers.

Bye.

I don't really care if you execute me, this game was a lot cooler before someone elected the worst consuls ever.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Rabies wrote:Where the f#$% are all these chesskid town reads coming from? He's pointing out a bunch of nulltells-at-best and expecting us to find them scummy.

Not townish. At all.
Powerrox93 wrote:
Preliminary vote for tribune: Primate

I really likes he's post, and should be tribune IMO

But everyone that hasn't posted anything in this game yet needs to do it ASAP
^Not getting town vibes from you, either, Mr. Active Lurker.
funny, considering how you're on the scumlist
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Primate

Happy Thanksgiving

Bye
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Spyrex or chamber

NOT Rabies, because he's scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

No scum tribunes please I hate wifom
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

except for the part where he's scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

scumtribunal negates lynch later flips scum
Wifom stew.

As for why he's scum, just read any of his posts.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Agree. I see what you're getting at, but I still don't want a scum tribunal
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

stoppit.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because he could also banish a town execution :(
Can we just please not make rabies a tribune? PLEASE?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

And then when he flips scum later we waste the lynch later likely
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Someone kill this tool please. He claims doc nightkill himlololok
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ya he's scum too. But I'm not posting content today, remember?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
Vote: chesskid
DO IT BRAH.
MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MAKE CONSUL AGAIN

DOOOOOOOOO ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:Also, I strongly suggest that someone inform chesskid of the fact that if he pushes me too far, I
will
submit a Glroking of him, even though the day is an hour and a half old.
SensFan wrote:Also, I strongly suggest that someone inform chesskid of the fact that if he pushes me too far, I
will
will
I'm just gonna leave that there.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

THE POWER....................IT FEELS GOOD, DOESN'T IT?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly, I don't really care if you don't, because then there would be TWO fail consuls who would never get to be consul again. Consider it a community service.

That being said:
1. Try reading his posts. It's rather obvious.
2. 0 content, butt-shaped seat on his fence.
3. no
4. yes, provided they would make a good tribune (cough, NOT LOWELL)
5. He's always scum. If he's scum, he's actual scum. If he's town, he plays anti-town anyway.
6. 4-5.
7. Hell no.
8. Ribwich, but Jack ain't scum sooooooooooo go figure.

Now for you, the following question:
How were questions 3,4,6 at all useful? Asking me how many scum I think there are is inviting a random fucking detour on some irrelevant fucking thing which nobody but the scum know. And if I did flip scum, you still wouldn't know how many scum there were, because I *gasp* would probably be lying as scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:If chesskid really dazzles me with his play in the next 40 hours, I'll be around Monday morning to veto the execution. And yes, I did check with the Mod that I can do that.
Read: If CK suddenly stops thinking I'm scum then I'm totally cool with leaving him alive amirite?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
SensFan wrote:If chesskid really dazzles me with his play in the next 40 hours, I'll be around Monday morning to veto the execution. And yes, I did check with the Mod that I can do that.
Read: If CK suddenly stops thinking I'm scum then I'm totally cool with leaving him alive amirite?
Nope. If CK starts actually being productive, rather than emoing and VIing like he has all game, I'm totally cool with leaving him alive
for now
Dat disguised threat. Lawlz.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think you missed the point where your threats aren't fazing me, and aren't going to do anything other than make you look like a massive tool.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH NOZE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

" chesskid3 on the podium!" woo!

Btw have I made my point yet why SensFan is a horrible consul? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:" chesskid3 on the podium!" woo!

Btw have I made my point yet why SensFan is a horrible consul? :P
Repeatedly insulting the person who has the ability to say "It's the VI or no one" probably isn't your best course of action.
You are of course aware that flagrant abuse of power will be met with a vig bullet to the face tonight, yes?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

scum or stupid townie. Hard to tell the difference, eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I do believe I announced in thread many pages ago that I was going to coast today, yesh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I was not talking about myself when I gave my CORRECT dichotomy. I was refering to sensfan, and you know that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

mmkay. Make sense now?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Not your call.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

And you are of course aware that the chesskid or noone ultimatum ends with you being vigged tonight, correct?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ Combining the powers of the strawman and the HEY LOOK THEY'RE DOING IT TOO, this post is the ULTIMATE in OBVSCUMMERY.

That is all.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Threats != response to my point. Don't mistake your D1 appointment for an unbreachable castle.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

All aboard the Merry-Go-Round.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:whoever chose these consuls did a horrible job, btw.
My god I'm psychic
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

*boggle*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mmkay soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nathanael better not go V/LA for more than 48 hours ever, or someone's going to have to burn a tribune shot on me.

Neither is optimal, but that's what you get when you make scum consul, eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'd also loveeeeeeeee to see where the "0 scum hunting" bullshit comes from
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Scummy VI was an obvious joke, you fucking moron.[goes to check rules about personal attacks][nothing there, good].
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Scummy VI was an obvious joke, you fucking moron.[goes to check rules about personal attacks][nothing there, good].
I've seen nothing in your numerous posts that show anything to the contrary. I've seen some minor spam sprinkled with a heavy dose of OMGUS and a side of ad hominem, with some Appeal to Emotion for dessert.
I think we agree on something. YOUR ISO.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The part where I fucking started by pointing out how fucking useless you were being, and ever since then, you've been tunneling on me like a little twitball?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh so you only omgus selected people, congratulations. Want a fucking medal?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Morons aren't allowed to quote from TPB.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:Whatever. I gave you a chance.

I hereby waive my right to veto this execution.
My name is SensFan and I am a huge liar.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh god a talking owl

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”