Open 268: Raise the White Flag (Game Over)

rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am

Post by rekirtS »

First game here, I play alot in real life though, and have scimmed a few games, so I'm not a total noobie.

Vote: andrew94
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 am

Post by rekirtS »

Cant move on in the game until werewolf and dymyshot are at least posting. I dont like lurkers...
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by rekirtS »

yabbaguy wrote:Striker, if you insist on making sure everyone takes a turn with the "talking stick" before you get it a second time, the game's activity level is going to plummet and we'll go into apathy mode far too soon since we're going to be waiting on one person all the time. Don't ignore the lurkers, but don't make that the reason you're clamming up now.
Gotcha, makes sense, just wanted to get everyone to post atleast once.

But onto the game, this is either really dumb scum play or some crazed gambit. Not sure how you keep denying this.

Unvote, Vote: Werewolf555
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Requesting vote count whenever mod can :)
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by rekirtS »

FOS: Silverbullet. Our 'cop' is still feigning ignorance, as if he didn't breadcrumb cop at all (post #54). How could he not notice after people have specifically told him what he did? And the "oh", and the extra line for Policy? Please this is anything but intentional.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Anything but UNintentional*.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Just letting everyone know that werewolf is at L-1 now.

I agree with Cookie about andrew. if werewolf flips scum we pressure andrew and imo silverbullet tomorrow.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by rekirtS »

First off, sorry for being inactive day one guys, I'll do better I promise!

Shotty is the most suspicious imo.
wow /confirm
i missed alot, I would say that wolf needs to claim, but that does no good, so i skimmed and am willing to hammer at the end of tommorow if he doesn't look town by then, or
provide a better case on someone else.
Sorry or coming in late i had a show tonight, and i have one every night for the next 5 days so, kinda limmitted access
Heres my warning don't get mad at me after I lynch him tomorrow night? Right... In his fourish posts Shotty has literally done nothing but "I am going to hammer him tomorrow night" and then hammered him.

"Or provide a better case on someone else" is a comment that really bugs me. What does shotty think himself? Why is he going to let someone else come up with a case to influence his opinon for him? He basically has given no insight to the game whatsoever (although a little hypocritical for me to point out, I was inactive too...). This really irks me. I'd like to see who his scumlist is.

@ Stefunny I'm not too sure if two scum were needed on the bandwagon. the fake cop crumb was plenty motivation and would move fast enough by itself so I'm not sure there was a need to hop on it.

@ bvoigt Seemed like pretty crucifying evidence at the time. I thought for sure he'd come up scum. There really wasn't much else for me to say, as he didn't even regonize that he crumbed it after it being pointed out.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Cookie_of_Death wrote:1st off: lol at the fact that almost no one said anything about shotty's threat
yesterday

Now, as for the shotty, I'm kind of thinking now that he's town. I doubt we would see such a reckless hammer from scum.
Wifom.
Cookie_of_Death wrote:
Striker wrote:@ bvoigt Seemed like pretty crucifying evidence at the time. I thought for sure he'd come up scum. There really wasn't much else for me to say, as he didn't even regonize that he crumbed it after it being pointed out.
Wait a second, was that really the issue here? My issue was that he gave me two seemingly contradictory messages with post 53 and post 54.

VOTE: rekirtS
I didn't vote Shotty cause I wanted to hear from him first. no need to rush another quick lynch.

Not sure I get what you mean here. The issue was he crumbed cop and was still played (or I guess genuine...) ignorance after someone (andrew?) pointed it out. If I thought he deliberately crumbed cop the next step was to vote him. There wasnt much I could have expanded upon that hadn't been said.

EDIT: Quote tag corrected.
Last edited by Equinox on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by rekirtS »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:First off thats not truely WIFOM, and secondly say wifom with out explaination is scummy reki
Wasn't aware its scummy...

Its not? Thought it was. Like "a scum wouldn't make a questionable hammer vote"... or would he? If hes scum did he do it because a scum wouldn't do it? Sounds like Princess Bride to me, but I could be mistaken.

@ Cookie I didn't vote him because I didn't want him lynched. You don't vote someone unless you're willing to lynch them do you? I wanted to hear him talk rather. Read my prior sentence.

Shotty, who do you think are the scum right now? Besides calling me scummy you haven't even contributed anything.

Okay to clarify, "no need to rush another quick lynch" wasn't meant to be said as if I vote him its gonna be a quicklynch. Just meant I wasn't going to vote as hastily as I did the day before.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote:
Cookie_of_Death wrote:
rekirtS wrote:I didn't vote Shotty cause I wanted to hear from him first. no need to rush another quick lynch.
There was only 1 vote on shotty at the time and there's 6 to lynch. You seriously didn't vote him because you feared a quicklynch?
Yeah, I don't like this either. You're trying to appear pro-town by telling us to avoid another quicklynch, when there is really no reason to avoid voting.

Preview Edit: You had no problem placing a hasty 4th vote, but you aren't going to place a hasty 1st vote?
I had no problem placing a 'hasty' 4th vote on someone who
breadcrumbed
COP rather than putting a 2nd* vote on someone who I just wanna hear who his scum suspects were.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by rekirtS »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:If I had to pick striker i would say CoD and Stef
Thank you. Now not to be an entire pain in the ass but if you could give a short one or two sentence on why that'd be splendid.

@ Cookie I'm not saying it did, just saying its complete WIFOM. Hes not townie because "a scum wouldn't make it that blatant" or whatever crap was that.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am

Post by rekirtS »

Sorry guys I'm back. Had a big calculus test to study for but now its break and we should be good to go.
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Stiker, could you please explain why werewolf was your only focus for the whole day? Thanks.
Yesterday? Cause on page two warewolf botched up. Shrug. After that happened you too focused on him.

Yeah, this game is moving way too slowly. I've reread the thread but theres not a whole lot too go off of cause of the shitty day one lynch. Any suggestions?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 am

Post by rekirtS »

Both Cookie and Shotty have good questions to answer from Chaotic Neutral. As Shotty is the person who I think is most suspisious right now, I'm tempted to vote him, but that'd leave him at L-1 and I dont think thats a good idea...
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 am

Post by rekirtS »

Silverbullet he already said why he was self voting. To get the discussion moving.

And Andrew I don't see how that gets Silverbullet any town cred.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Andrew: Siding more towards dumb townie but has generally done little the entire game.

Chkflip: You actually scare me a bit. Basically how you initially stayed off the werewolf train and then flipped after yabba told you too.

Drmyshottyizsik: Most scummiest to me. Contributed nothing day one and when I asked him to point out two scum his reasoning feeled very fabricated to me. CoD had no ‘underlying push’ from my understanding and Stef just because everyone else felt town.

Stefunny: No read on him.

Silverbullet999: Distances himself from werewolf wagon. I know that seems townie now but idk. Like I said before I feel more scum stayed off the wagon then hoped on.

Chaotic Neutrality: Townie

Bvoigt: Townie

Cookie_of_Death: leaning townie, but makes me paranoid at the same time.

A replacement... Do scum generally ask for replacements or try to keep playing? Or should I not look into it?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by rekirtS »

andrew94 wrote:if i had a daykill , i would daykill shotty( but hes getting replaced ).
You'd daykill shotty (even though you dont have to use it) but your vote is on silverbullet. explain...
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:@everyone: Who's your
2nd
scumpick and why?

@rekirtS: (hypothetical) You are now a Doctor. Who do you defend?
My 2nd scumpick would be chkflip because of the easy switch on day one, first stayed off the train but then got on after yabba.

If I were doctor I'd protect you or bvoigt.
chkflip wrote:No, I voted Shotty because I literally saw him say "I quit mafia". There was no point in keeping him around when he WAS playing, so now? It felt like the necessary fat to be trimmed. I'm giving the thread a re-read and will come back with something substance-worthy.

UNVOTE
for now, though.
You were going to vote him regardless of whether you thought he was scummy or not? Just to trim fat?
bvoigt wrote:Could you please explain this more in-depth?
Sure. I think hes town but defending shotty for him and pressuring me to vote doesn't side well with me.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by rekirtS »

First things first, why do you have that freaking quote as your signature lindisfarne? >__>

Apologies Stefunny.
Lindisfarne wrote:Funny, since CN asked YOU a question to. And you chose not to answer.

-In post 173, he finds Bvoigt and CN town. He finds Chk "Scary" yet doesn't give a real alignment indicator behind it.
I think I answered everybody’s questions. If there’s a question a I missed feel free to ask it again or whatever. Pretty sure I did.
Sorry, should have clarified. Scary = scummy, as I even went on to say CHK was my second scum read when asked by CN. Biggest scum read now after reading what you said.

While your post seem very townie I’m still suspicious of shotty... So you and CHK 'flipped' places (I can be punny too)
Then why do you think he's town then?
Because I don’t think he’s scum? And the reasons he makes me paranoid aren’t too scummy.
@restirts, i will day kill shotty becos hes absolutely annoying, my vote is on silver becos i want everyone to vote for him as he is sus (obs if i was at l1 and i had the day kill i would vig him etc)
You would daykill someone and put us with 0 mislynches because hes annoying? Not because you think hes scum or not? First trying to policy lynch at the beginning of the game and now you would just randomly take a shot as dayvig? Why are you trying to waste our days?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Hes had a strong opinon. Which to me comes off alot more town then scum. I guess theres no true town reads on him but theres bigger scumreads out there. Which is why I was more skeptical about him.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by rekirtS »

You refering to CN's point? Actually thats a very good point, may have slipped my mind when reading his posts and making my list because it wasn't him who said it, he never answered the question.

Andrew just read what we're talking about... Cookie.

How does Lindis contradict?

And why are would you attempt to waste our days through a random dayshot and policy lynch? Both very anti-town moves.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Nvm andrew I guess it isnt very clear who we're talking about sorry.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by rekirtS »

andrew94 wrote:i dont have a day-shot... and if i did i would shoot shotty even if hes innocent child because it improves our efficency 100%. + it doesnt end the day.

what policy lynch???
One page one/two you wanted a policy lynch on shotty.
bvoigt wrote:@rekirtS: So, do you still think he's town?
I wanna hear what his replacement says first, then I'll decide.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by rekirtS »

@ Silverbullet: Done.

@ CN: Sorry I wasn't clear enough. They're just my thoughts. CHKflip and Shotty were my two biggest suspects. I think I made that clear my next posts.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote:Sorry for not posting...I haven't found much to comment on in the last page. I will say that rekirtS seems somewhat afraid to accuse Snake.
What are you trying to say? Snake and I are scumbuddies?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 am

Post by rekirtS »

Vote: SnakePlissken

What kinda crap is that Snake? We've been waiting for you to come back answer more important questions and all we get is that?

Whatever BVoigt.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Stop the self pity stuff, not helping you look anymore townie.

But I do hope you feel better.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Sorry for the rash vote yesterday guys, I guess. I voted him because I had thought he had read the entire thread and that was all he was going to offer. Oops.

Unvote: SnakePlissken
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 am

Post by rekirtS »

andrew94 wrote:why is your name in the list silverbullet,,,
what kind of act is that
He was saying everyone who voted CHKflip yesterday.
bvoigt wrote:DON'T SELF HAMMER AS TOWN!!

Anyway, I still think Snake is scum, and probably rekirtS. However, I'm wondering why the scum killed Stefunny. I certainly didn't have a strong town read on her, and it didn't seem like she was heavily accusing anyone.
Isn't a town self hammer ban-worthy on this board?

It depends on the mod.

Who do you have a strong town read on then?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Okay, reread stefunny’s posts… Not really pushing anyones lynch. Andrew was her top scum target with chkflip but also didn’t like CoD/snake…

Lindisfarne… Its difficult because I originally thought shotty was scummy but you're more town then scum. Townie.

CN… how would bvoigt and snake be a scumteam with me? Perhaps the two biggest players wanting to lynch me. You reasoning?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 am

Post by rekirtS »

Andrew you seem in a hurry to vote...

Ugh. Bvoigt almost seems too easy... but at the moment bvoigt, snake, and andrew are my top three scum...
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Well you're on everybodies scumlist so either your town and the scum pushing to end it or your scum buddies are already bussing you out, I'm not sure which. I'm thinking either you or Snake are scum here.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Yeah I noticed that too. Cookie flipped too from townish to scumish. Its not because others suspect you. You've been on both lynches so its hard not to suspect you, and you're more suspicious to me then Lisdis or CN.

Preedit: I guess that makes sense Lindis.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by rekirtS »

We another week until deadline, no need to vote yet... Kinda confused. But I'd like to see what happens next.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 am

Post by rekirtS »

I'm surprised there was no quick hammer attempt. Makes me more suspicious of Bvoigt OR Snake.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 am

Post by rekirtS »

If Snake is scum the other two scum wouldn't have the votes to quickhammer bvoigt and if bvoigt was scum then there would be no quickhammer attempt again. If both are town three mafias could have jumped on it and won the game. Of course theres no daytalk meaning it would be impossible for scum to organize it.

Lindis who are your top scum reads?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 am

Post by rekirtS »

And on that note Silverbullet you have any reads?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by rekirtS »

That occured to me too Bvoigt, in fact CNs FOS list has more people suspicious of you then snake.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 am

Post by rekirtS »

Draws cool here.

Vote: Draw
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Whose your next suspect themanhimself? Thoughts on other players? What makes CN more suspicious then say Bvoigt or lindis?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote: I just noticed a possible scumslip in ISO #17:
rekirtS wrote:You would daykill someone and put us with 0 mislynches because hes annoying?
This post was referring to Shotty, his top suspect at the time. Yet he seems to be implying that Shotty would flip town. Plus, I was one of his strongest town reads on Day 2, but now he's changed his mind because I'm "on everybodies scumlist."
Taken waaay out of context dude, weak. I'm not implying that at all. Literally the next sentences after are "Not because you think hes scum or not? First trying to policy lynch at the beginning of the game and now you would just randomly take a shot as dayvig? Why are you trying to waste our days?"
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote:rekirtS: I don't see how the additional sentences make a difference.
rekirtS wrote:You would daykill someone and put us with 0 mislynches because hes annoying? Not because you think hes scum or not? First trying to policy lynch at the beginning of the game and now you would just randomly take a shot as dayvig? Why are you trying to waste our days?
The first sentence still sounds like you
know
he'll be a mislynch.
Its taken WAY out of context, you're reaching too hard.

When CN asked Andrew if he had a daykill who would he use it on, and andrew said "Shotty cause he's annoying". Andrew wasn't going to shoot shotty because he thought he was scum, but because andrew felt he was annoying. Hence me asking him "You would daykill someone and put us with 0 mislynches because hes annoying?".
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote:I realize what you were trying to say, but I think you slipped and showed that you knew Shotty's alignment. Town, not knowing his alignment, would say: "You would daykill someone and
possibly
put us with 0 mislynches because hes annoying?"
Andrew didn't want to to shoot shotty because of his alignment, he wanted to shoot him because he was annoying. Therefore he would take us to 0 mislynches to get rid of someone who is merely annoying.

Sorry guys quite busy this weekend I'll comment more late sunday/monday.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Post by rekirtS »

Christ Snake, you're scummy as hell. What do you think of Bvoigt now? You were the first to vote earlier in the day with the game on the line, but now you don't even suspect him AT ALL? What the hell is that?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 am

Post by rekirtS »

Ugh. CN has been a town read the entire game but I'm getting super paranoid right now.

Andrew why do you suspect me again? 'now that I look at it' is as bad as Snakes 'gut reads'.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by rekirtS »

andrew94 wrote:bvoight's thing.
and POE
Bvoight's thing and an acronym I don't unnderstand. Wonderful. Assuming you meant Bvoigt's case, what does POE mean?
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

Post by rekirtS »

SnakePlissken wrote:Only if there's only 2 scum. If it's three we are MYLO now.
rekirtS wrote:Christ Snake, you're scummy as hell. What do you think of Bvoigt now? You were the first to vote earlier in the day with the game on the line, but now you don't even suspect him AT ALL? What the hell is that?

And Nacho does need to post more.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by rekirtS »

THANK YOU FUCKING NACHO WAITING FOREVER

VOTE: SNAKEPLISSKEN
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Jesus Christ Nacho i've been stalking this thread for two days waiting for you to vote him. GAWD. Thanks for pulling through at the end and helping CN escape a lynch. Honestly didn't know what to do at that point. Thanks for CN for guiding me that far in my first game xD. Andrew was perhaps the best scum and stayed awesomely hidden the entire day.

You did awesome as a mod, and I feel the setup was balanced, although I'm heavily biased. Town play was (sorry) AWFUL.

Thanks Bvoigt at the end, glad we kept you alive. Wish we killed Lindis at the end though.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by rekirtS »

^^

That came off kinda jerk-like. Sorry about that didn't mean that. Many townies had our entire team at the end and if Nacho had been lynched instead of Cookie I would have gone next right after. Snake/The man had us nailed.

That scumslip of mine with the vig was AWFUL of me. Bvoigt caught it and I thought I was a goner and just tried to push the noob card as hard as I could. Wow.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by rekirtS »

bvoigt wrote:
rekirtS wrote:Bvoigt's play was (sorry) AWFUL.
FTFY. In my defense, I thought the scumteam was Snake/rekirtS/Nacho at the end of the day, but just ended up voting for the only townie out of the three. Congrats to the scumteam, though. You played very well.

Thanks for modding, Equinox! Overall, I think the setup is fairly balanced, but might favor scum a little. I think it would work better with 3 goons, 8 townies, and 1 doctor (who could get the town an extra mislynch to use).

BTW, I voted to keep playing. True, we were losing, but if scum are earning a victory, the town shouldn't take the easy way out.
Na don't beat yourself up over it, you had me on the ropes at the end, just unfortunately picked Snake. That was pretty much the plan at the end to set up a Snake OR Bvoigt as scum, when in fact neither of you two were it.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Was Nacho waiting for me? lol oh well. gg all.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Also back at posts #320 and #321 me and CN had both posted and were waiting on your to post Andrew for quickhammar! Ah well.

Hope everythings alright with CN.
rekirtS
rekirtS
Townie
rekirtS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by rekirtS »

Honestly thats what I meant with bad town play, I don't know what everyone was thinking with Warewolf and CHKflip selfhammer was horrid.

Return to “Completed Open Games”