Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Hey all. I know a good chunk of the players in this game, the others it's nice to meet for the first time.

Unlike Vi, I will answer AGM's questions:

1. No
2. Yes, I would kill Magna for the lulz, and he would hate me eternally.
3. I cheat in solo player games all the time (god mode, ez mode, what have you). I do not cheat when playing multiplayer games, though I will attempt to manipulate in my favor (as should they).
4&5. I would offer 50/50, unless I personally knew the player was in need or was greatly deserving, in which case I would offer a greater percentage in his favor. For 4, I might even be willing to give the guy the full 100 if he bought me lunch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo wrote:1. No
This should actually be amended as, "No, but I did get my second choice."

Not sure if that was the answer you were looking for though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Guderian wrote:Hello to all the people I know, and the people I don't.
too wrote:Unlike Vi, I will answer AGM's questions:
Why did you see the need to comment on this? Do you think not answering the questions is indicative of anything? Did you notice Alamaster didn't even answer his own questions?
Actually, Vi's response was the last one I saw before I started typing. Afterwards, there were a few more posts, and I didn't feel the need to edit based on the preview.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Us?

You got a pet chinchilla in your pocket? You are the only one voting Vi at the moment ^_^.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:hey kage is that a serious vote

cuz ur voting my mason buddy
His vote is probably as serious as your claim :igmeou:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

tanstalas wrote:I was out of RVS the moment I voted Andrius. I gave a RVS reason, but I do think he has a good chance at being scum. I think that MOST people in the game would pick town - as the town would have an easier chance to win, the people that are further down on the list probably would not get their first, or even second pick. So I am thinking that the people on the bottom third of the list have a higher chance at being scum.
That's some pretty terrible reasoning for Andrius being scum.

Firstly, I doubt the hosts did some kind of first come first serve role distribution, and I would wager it more likely that RNG gave people roles on their first picks. So regardless of if you were the first or the last person to submit colors, I don't think that it would have any bearing on whether you got your color choice or not.

Secondly, why do you think it would be easier for town to win? General trends show mafia win more than town as of right now. Most people wouldn't pick town because they think they have a better chance at winning because town is easier, they would pick town because they are better at town than scum, or because they haven't played town in a while, or whatever other reason they want.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

xvart wrote:
Toogeloo, 12 wrote:Unlike Vi, I will answer AGM's questions:
Why did you feel the need to point this out? Are you suspicious of Vi for not answering the questions?
Oops, Guderian already asked this.
Toogeloo, 31 wrote:Actually, Vi's response was the last one I saw before I started typing. Afterwards, there were a few more posts, and I didn't feel the need to edit based on the preview.
You didn't answer the question. Did you think it was suspicious at the time of your posting? And what is the relevance of it not mattering since nobody between Vi not answering the question and your comment refused to answer the questions?
Well, my answer was in reference as to why I posted the, "Unlike Vi..." comment. I don't care why AGM didn't answer his own questions, but if you guys are prone to wanting people to answer questions they ask, why didn't you answer the one you just asked me?

In seriousness, it was a simple response on my end (at least I thought it was), one that I thought was probably just going to be the 4th player's post in the game, and I actually don't give two craps about who did or didn't answer the questions, even Vi, if my post somehow showed that I was disgruntled at Vi for not doing so. It's a Random Question series as far as I can tell, and alignment for answering or not answering cannot be determined. Therefore, not answering, even if they are your own question, doesn't merit some kind of eyebrow raise, at least not at this juncture.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate and RECK are posting as they are more in protestation than anything else, and there might be a bit of attention whoring in there as well.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Second choice. Hardly a surprise given how popular my first choice was.
Just noticed this. You are a man after my own heart MoI.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Spy picking Orange second doesn't confirm the presence of Orange at all if he got his first pick. The odds of getting a town role or even a scum role are far more likely than getting the SK role, and it should have been his first pick if he wanted it. It would only confirm SK presence if he got neither of his picks. Spy's logic was that he thought there were going to be multiple SKs, based on his comment in #78.

That being said, I am fairly certain several people have already confirmed the existence of the SK.

PREEDIT:
[quote="Starbuck]The mods didn't specifically state (as far as I read) in the sign up thread as to which colors would be town and which wouldn't be.[/quote]

danakillsu wrote:@ RC
Please put this in the original post, so people don't have to read to here to see it.

This game is a UPick. When you /in for this game, you must PM ReaperCharlie and danakillsu two color choices (ranked first and second) from the following:
Red (Scum A)
Yellow (Scum B)
Orange (SK)
Green (Town)
Violet (Town)
Indigo (Town)
Blue (Town)

Of course, we do not guarantee that everyone gets even their second choice, but almost everyone probably will get one of their two choices. The town colors are all the same faction and do not necessarily know the members of their same corps. There is at least one member of each of the six factions listed besides Orange that has no abilities on its own. That is all we are revealing about the setup at this time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Toogeloo »

meh... bad format, but you get the idea.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Not that I can really guess the setup, but I assume there are 4 of each Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Indigo, and Violet roles, and 1 Orange role. Hosts confirmed that at least one of each color (beside Orange) also have a power role.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Guderian wrote:
Too wrote:I don't care why AGM didn't answer his own questions, but if you guys are prone to wanting people to answer questions they ask, why didn't you answer the one you just asked me?
Your initial preface to answering the questions was 'hey look at me, I'm answering these random questions, psst, do you notice who isn't! [Vi]' I was wondering why you even noted that at all, and then I followed up with the obvious statement that Alamaster didn't answer his own questions, yet you failed to notice or comment on that. Now you state you actually dont care who answers the questions or not, which seems to slightly contradict what you stated early when contrasting yourself with another player.

I isn't a flashing pointed sign with the word scum on it, but it does suggest that some of your words/posts dont have entire rock solid logic behind them.

Vote: Toogeloo

It's a Random Question series as far as I can tell, and alignment for answering or not answering cannot be determined
I'd like to know your thoughts on the question series. Do you think it was effective?
Like I previously stated. It was, at the time, the 4th player post of the game. Right after Vi, which was right after AGMs questions. I simply stated it because I was going to be different than Vi. After a preview edit, I didn't think it was worth changing my post simply from a few posts that got dropped between. I honestly don't care who answered the questions, as you can see they aren't even being discussed all that much. Is there a reason that AGM should be required to answer his own questions though, and why must I be the one to point it out to him? You've heavily implicated me for not asking AGM to answer them, but you yourself haven't really put any effort towards having him follow them up as well.

As far as random questions go, they are good for breaking the ice, but they really don't do anything beyond that, hence the reason I don't care whether people answer them or not. The context of "Unlike Vi..." is being taken to a quite literal concept that I am trying to distinguish myself as different (better?) than Vi, which is not the case at all. I could also state that, unlike Fate, I am typing in proper grammar. What does that say about me? Try taking a step back and reread the post in context.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate, are you condoning leashing an SK if we uncover who it is?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate's post above me appears to state that if SpyreX is SK, he should kill for town, and Fate unvotes him for it. I don't approve of leashing any anti-town faction. That's how I interpreted it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

xvart wrote:
Toogeloo, 81 wrote:Well, my answer was in reference as to why I posted the, "Unlike Vi..." comment. I don't care why AGM didn't answer his own questions, but if you guys are prone to wanting people to answer questions they ask, why didn't you answer the one you just asked me?
What are you talking about? Not that I even said anything about AGM not answering his own questions, but there is only a mile of difference between why someone would answer their own questions in a RQS and someone answering the question they asked when they said "Why did you vote for so-and-so."

But while we're at it, AGM, why didn't you answer your own questions?
You apparently missed the snarkiness despite when I followed up with, "In all seriousness..." in the same post. Obviously I don't expect someone to answer that kind of question, but there is a gray area as to asking why someone should have to answer their own random questions as well. If the questions just make zero sense for example. AGMs questions were mostly harmless.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

SensFan wrote:
Kdub wrote:Town should not be volunteering their color choices without good reason. Doing so helps scum since the mods said almost everyone would get one of their choices, and the scum are better informed to work out who might be what color.
The mods also said that not everyone would be getting one of their choices and that mod preference has a part in who got what roles.
RC later followed up by saying that mod preference was a lie I believe.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Andrius wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Is this going to be something where I want to strangle you if you do it?

I can't use caps so I'm not down with that.
heh heh.
It might involve some claiming. :igmeou:
Let me guess... let's pick a random town color and ask all members of that color to step forward? No Role, No Flavor, just color?

Well... even if that's not what you were thinking, that's what I was thinking earlier lol. Mostly to see if the set up is the 4x6+1 setup. Not entirely sure how wise it would be, but what's the harm in outing a single color I wonder?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Jack wrote:Each color group has two town pr's. If scum know who's in what color group and two vanilla townies have died in one group, they can easily knock out the pr's.

^^^having written this, I have no idea where I got it and can't find it in the sign up thread.
The only relevant info regarding setup that I saw was dana confirming that each faction (other than orange) would have at least one role that didn't have any abilities.

I really don't like Starbuck's "at least I'm posting," comment, especially considering she was called out for fluff posting, and then she posted more fluff with that tidbit at the end.

I dislike Hydras already. I was under the impression you guys would be signing your posts or something so they seem less schizophrenic. Realize, I don't do signatures, so if you are putting them down there, I don't see em, so I guess I will have to live with it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@Vi - You don't like Andrius' #170, but what do you feel about the rest of his posts, the ones mostly revolving around rings and colors, like, do you feel that is scum motivated?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Toogeloo »

xRECKONERx wrote:dramonic needs to contribute more

so on that note imma let him get on the computer now and say some stuff

whoo irl prods ftw
I wouldn't know, since I am not the host, but how would this be different than PMing a player and asking them to post (which afaik, is modkillable)?

This also raises another thought in my mind, something that is irrelevant now, bu may be relevant down the road, given the size of the signup thread. I wonder if players PMed each other ahead of time and tried to coordinate putting the same colors in to try and get on the same team.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Dekes wrote:Ahoy, everyone.

->
rereading...
Would imply that you read once already, yet this is your first (and only post of the game). It's been a good while, so, thoughts?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Guderian wrote:
too wrote:@Vi - You don't like Andrius' #170, but what do you feel about the rest of his posts, the ones mostly revolving around rings and colors, like, do you feel that is scum motivated?
Can I get your own thoughts on this matter as well? Why did you feel the need to ask Vi?
I wasn't asking Vi to get affirmation of his feelings towards Andrius. I rather like Andrius as town, and wondered why the negative commentary from Vi, and to see if Vi had negative vibes of Andrius' alignment.

Guderian wrote:
too wrote:I really don't like Starbuck's "at least I'm posting," comment, especially considering she was called out for fluff posting, and then she posted more fluff with that tidbit at the end.
Your posts with just statements and without backing up reasoning is starting to grate on me. Why do you keep popping out these oneliners, and what is it about starbuck's comment that you dislike and seems like fluff? And is doing such a thing anti-town, or just harmless posting?
Starbuck reminds me of a bastion of town information regarding the game itself, but kind of disappears outside of that. When called out on the fluffiness of her posting, she posts another fluffy post about her life, the blackest night universe, and everything else... like she is making a next volume to the Hitchhiker's Guide. Then she simply taglines it, "At least I'm posting." I don't suppose you want to get on her case since that's just a statement as, "Unlike Vi...," difference being is that is all she is doing... it's like just enough to stay off the radar activity wise, but not really sticking her nose into anything.

Guderian wrote:I would like to kindly implore the people who seem to think posting in strange, exotic and sometimes juvenile ways to please stop. It was slightly funny, but not really. Thank You
Vagina Boob.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I read it as, there is one VT in each color faction.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP: At least one VT in each color.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Andrius wrote:Still leaning no, since we'd need to be able to PULL IT OFF.
What are we talking about here, Ocean's 20 or the Great Train Robbery?

I don't even mind saying both my choices and my final color when/if we do this.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I must have missed RC threatening us against Mass Color Claiming.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Speaking of zero offense... would anyone mind terribly if I day vig'd Dekes, the useless pile of slug dung?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Andrius wrote:Toog, how about Kast? He hasn't posted at all.
Man, I didn't even notice him. I was just going through the ISOs.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Jack wrote:npia's reaction was scummy. And he said he picked based on preference for color, and I doubt his favorite colors are indigo and violet.
I suppose his favorite colors can't be Blue and Green though, right?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

There are a couple people on both leading lynches I don't really care for.

In other news, I've counted thus far at least 4 people who put Orange in one of the two colors based on the way things have been phrased and such. Of those 4, SpyreX is the only one who stated he put it second. Many have not yet commented on their color choice selection in such an obvious way though, so I am betting there were more.

My TOWN safe camp at the moment is currently:
Andrius
xvart

I like these two, and I am getting town vibes from a couple other people, but not willing to put them in my safe camp just yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

SK is still an anti-town faction. I simply posted my observation, and if I were truly hunting I would have implicated the players who said they placed orange, and mentioned as to who I thought was most likely to be it. But it should also be known that so long as a NOT TOWN player gets lynched, is all that matters.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

SpyreX wrote:
Toog wrote:In other news, I've counted thus far at least 4 people who put Orange in one of the two colors based on the way things have been phrased and such. Of those 4, SpyreX is the only one who stated he put it second. Many have not yet commented on their color choice selection in such an obvious way though, so I am betting there were more.
I'm apparently braindead. Who else besides Sens has done it? I'd LOVE to see it in context if you'd be so kind because that furthers what I've been saying with this selective garbage, depending.
Magna strongly eluded to it:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. Second choice. Hardly a surprise given how popular my first choice was.
And Jack mentioned it here:
Jack wrote:This is craziness. The choices are RANKED. If you put SK in the second slot the ONLY way you will get it is if NO ONE picks it. I even said, when I picked it first, "I hope I'm one of the dozen players who put it first who gets it".
More interestingly, upon further review, Jack said this:
Jack wrote:1. I don't remember if it was my first or not, but I know it was one of my top 2.

I will also admit to having put Orange first when I quoted Magna, I said as such:
Panda wrote:
Just noticed this. You are a man after my own heart MoI.
---
Vi wrote:
Toogeloo
- I'm curious who you find
suspicious
On the lynches, I don't like Jack or Guderian, and I am getting bad vibes from The Stove and SpyreX. Of the lynch targets, I dislike Starbuck. I also don't like lurkers, but the game hasn't been running long enough I suppose to really call anyone a lurker. Dekes just makes my gut tingle though. Most the game has been meta about setup and who would pick what. I don't really know any of you enough to participate in this endeavor.

Vote: Jack
for the interesting slip in comment, and the fact that I don't really like his play thus far.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Magna: I listed my suspects in my last post, when I voted Jack.

@Jack: Do you have comment what so ever on your apparent slip that you put Orange first, but earlier mentioned you couldn't recall which color you put first or second but knew you got one of them? You seemed to completely ignore my post, so I wanted to give you another opportunity.

@Everyone who is saying this game can't be broken: RC didn't make the list, yet everyone is saying he would catch the mistakes. Dana made the game, RC is like his Igor, but this is dana's Frankenstein. Also, have you never heard of game breaks in video games, things teseters even miss? I think it's paltry to assume that something would not have been overlooked.

Jack's posts continue to rub me wrong, mostly in a delivery standpoint. It doesn't really appear to be a scum hunt but rather a look for ways to shut things down, even when the argument isn't against him, it's kind of the, "No you," defense.

Of the current top 3 vote getters, I would go for a Sens or Star lynch, but seeing as Reck is quite vocal about not lynching Star, I would lynch Sens if my vote was needed. I would much prefer more people on Jack of course, and I am no hurry to move my vote as of yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Toogeloo »

ReaperCharlie wrote:12. Caps lock can and will get you modkilled. Favors will not be granted. Impartial justice will be meted. You are not an exception. You are not special. You are not some precious little flower. You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake.
You are the all-singing, all-dancing scum of the universe,
and you WILL be removed at our discretion if you break our rules.
Capslawk alliance host confirmed scum masonry.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Jack knows he isn't in trouble today, which makes me fume. Sens has got a comfortable lead, and we have turned to banter in the last few pages.
CookieBaker wrote:I'm getting frustrated that you
enforce
this so badly but there is no explanation on WHY.
I haven't seen any indication towards it being enforced really.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Toogeloo »

This:
Jack wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Greetings to the many people on the playerlist I have already played with, and looking forward to having a good time with those whom I have not. I have the following introductory questions:

1) Did you get the color you asked for?

2) You can N0 Vig anybody on the playerlist. Do you use your power? If so, who do you target?

3) If you knew you wouldn't be caught, would you cheat to win at a game where the only thing at stake was your reputation (e.g., if you win people think you are good at the game, if you lose people think you are not)?

4) You are playing a $100 game of ultimatum. In this game, the first player proposes how to divide the $100 between the two players, and the second player can either accept or reject this proposal. If the second player rejects, neither player receives anything. If the second player accepts, the money is split according to the proposal. You are the first player - how do you split the piles?

5) The same as question four, except now the game is being played with $1,000,000. How do you divide the money?

And
Vote: SensFan
for whining.
1. I don't remember if it was my first or not, but I know it was one of my top 2.
2. Since this game is thankfully lacking in VIs, I don't think I would N0 vig anyone on the list.
3. No.
4 and 5. Depends on who the second player is (i.e. if I know them/what relationship we have/what I know about their personality). But, if it is to be a complete stranger that I don't even get to observe, I would go 75/25 on the first one and 500,000/500,000 on the second one. The reason for the difference is that I don't care to be greedy with huge sums of money, but I wouldn't mind being greedy if I only stand to lose the opportunity to gain a small amount.

Don't have time at the moment to read the rest of the thread.
...is C/P of this...
nopointinactingup wrote:Good day.
I'd shoot myself in the head if I'm a N0 Vig. But it's a shame that I'm not ( or am I? )
The Ultimatium game looks a bit like Prisoner's Dilemma. I would take 50-50, which is the minimum bid that ensures I get free money at all. Same goes with the large number.
huh?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

eww...

so what was the point of the C/P anyways? Was it just defiance against AGM's questions?

Unvote

Still not really sure I like your overall game, but I don't know your meta enough to keep the vote on since my basis for the vote in the first place was what I thought was a slip.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

SpyreX wrote:Who copy and pasted what? Toog help me.
Read Kagelord's first ISO (saturday evening post), and Jack's first ISO (monday morning post). Both are posts regarding AGM's questions. Jack C/P'd Kagelord's answers.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

hilarity ensues...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:i thought this is what you wanted panda why no smiley face
Uh... I unvoted Jack because the C/P destroys the basis for my vote in the first place. The hilarity is the wagon that came after, for which I have no words and am still boggled by.

Fate, do you think it is inherently scummy to C/P someone else's answers in a RVS/RQS stage of the game? I do have bad vibes on Jack, but nothing concrete to work with at this juncture given how little water a C/P answer is to credit a scum slip, thus I can't comfortably vote him.

The wagon afterwards does raise some eyebrows...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Jack wrote:
Fate wrote:lol
You voted me, ergo you are scum.
Rule #2
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I may throw my vote down on Star, but I would like to clear the air surrounding the matter before I commit. Reck states that he knows Star is town, and Vi apparently caught on as to why. Is there any reason to keep this from the rest of us? I don't care if Reck says it or Vi says it, but Star's lynch is a very good possibility, and if information pertaining to the lynch is helpful in stirring in the right direction, it should be brought to the attention of everyone and not just a select few who have the possibility of coming back tomorrow with something like, "I told you she was town."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vi wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I may throw my vote down on Star, but I would like to clear the air surrounding the matter before I commit. Reck states that he knows Star is town, and Vi apparently caught on as to why. Is there any reason to keep this from the rest of us? I don't care if Reck says it or Vi says it, but Star's lynch is a very good possibility, and if information pertaining to the lynch is helpful in stirring in the right direction, it should be brought to the attention of everyone and not just a select few who have the possibility of coming back tomorrow with something like, "I told you she was town."
So you're apparently reading Reck's posts but not mine? :(
I'm reading your posts as well, one of which you responded with as:
Vi wrote:
xRx 590 wrote:Starbuck is town and voting her is a waste of time.
I decided to humor you and look for why you would say this.

...it's not great, but I don't know how good a scum strategist Starbuck is.

Unvote: Starbuck
If you mentioned something else in regards to understanding Reck's position on Star, I must have overlooked it however.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:three more to go everyone

pandabear stop bein a coward
You wound me, Fate. If I were you (hint: I am) I would apologize to me (er, yourself?).

...anywho, I asked Reck to allay my suspicion of Star, he didn't do it, Vi showed that he also didn't care as much about Star in light of Reck's commentary, I have no qualms laying it down.

Vote: Starbuck

TheStove wrote:The Starbuck wagon, while our prime choice, has lost it's viability at this time.
Hardly... and I don't really care for you abandonment. Are you eager to end the day, or just head to the next flavor wagon?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vi wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Vi showed that he also didn't care as much about Star in light of Reck's commentary, I have no qualms laying it down.
?
Are you trying to confuse me? The link you posted at appeared that you were trying to post that Star didn't look good because she knew the scum despite saying she didn't know what colors she was choosing when she signed up, or something to that effect >_> ...

When I stated you agreed with Reck about Star meta, you told me I didn't read your posts.

So were you correcting me, or telling me that I was right for the wrong reasons, or something else all together?

Maybe you could just lay it down for me.

Vi, do you think Star is scum? Simple yes or no please >_>.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate wrote:lol fos cause i dont read the game thats silly
unvote: vote: sensfan

"loljack"
FoS for not reading the game seems pretty good to me actually >_>.
Wouldn't that be some of the worst anti-town behavior you can display?

I can understand misinterpretations, but not reading the game hurts.

Excellent to see Star back... Wallaway plz.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't understand the desire to not lynch an SK early on. SpyreX may or may not be it, but regardless of the fact, if you know who the SK is, why leash him at all? That's a third death a night, a faster way to get to LYLO and greater chance of hitting Town (power or otherwise) each night he's alive.

Scum hunting should be all encompassing, and an SK is not going to want to be leashed since that's a failure on his part to move towards his win condition.

Dekes is still making my gut tingle. If we are gonna start a new train, I think he is the better route. I also don't think Guderian is the way to go. Far too much pressure on the wagon at the moment without Guderian around for defense (V/LA apparently), people wanting to end the day earlier and let power take over also makes me uncomfortable. I like my Day 1s, and I really don't like seeing them end early. They provide the most interaction between players than you will find anywhere else in the game. I want the most reads I can get as well going into the night.

For now,
unvote
until later this evening when I have the opportunity to read more, make a case against Dekes (or another suspect if I find them). For now, I have a party starting for Wild Card week.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Janitors were probably the way to help expand Mass Color Claim scum help btw. Both teams having a Janitor gave the teams extra claim power. I'm thinking a mass color claim on Day 1 would not have been as bad as people made it seem.

Anywho...

choo choo

Vote: SensFan
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Stephoscope wrote:
Katsuki wrote:tans and stepho
do us a favor and crosskill each
please and thank you
Sorry, I'm just a nobody with no powers.
Now why would you claim that?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I am fairly certain that any one who is roleblocked and takes an action would be informed that they were roleblocked. So why the speculation over your own self being blocked nopoint? Shouldn't you know?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate BSes all the time, I was not surprised, I will be watching for him to flip Sinestro, though that's neither here nor there atm.

Vote: Katsuki
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Andrius wrote:Panda you just missed it. :(
:(

No worries. I still have my reasons for doubting npiau, but I like the Kat lynch just fine too.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If Vi bussed himself, then my suspicions for npiau aren't founded.

Fate cleared KK as not having a gun I assume when Day 2 started, so it probably writes him off as a suspect if anyone was thinking of revisiting that.

Dekes still makes my gut turn, though his low activity makes it hard to build a case at the moment.

@Andrius:
Andrius wrote:nopoint, I sent you something last night. Did you get it/ did it actually DO anything?
Were you an advocate of npiau as town yesterday? He seemed to have a mighty amount of suspicion, so why be neighborly?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Andrius wrote:You posting reminded me that both you and MoI are alive. Its D3. /mental note ;)
:( Can we just pretend that as long as I am alive we are in a constant Day 2 flux?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

SpyreX wrote:Silly anders.

The more I think about it the more I am betting on NP-town Vi-swap.

Of course, that means the kill that night was meant for someone else.
Considering it appeared as a Janitoring (I'm not entirely sure why the info was revealed today though), the scum team that did the kill knew he likely bussed with their target, and the original target was probably killed last night.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Kublai Khan wrote:So who did npiau hide behind on Night 2? Or should we bother asking?
I don't think it matters who hid behind, because he already stated he can hide behind anyone, including scum. He only dies if the guy he hides behind dies.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So would that mean that Hiders can't be scanned either?

If he can't be targeted by one ability, wouldn't it be true for all abilities? (ala commuter-esque).

As for npiau hiding behind Vi, and resolution order, I have always been under the assumption that redirectors take precedent over everything, but their redirection can be superceded only by a roleblock on them personally. It's always up to each host, but that is how I have usually seen it played out.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

xvart is probably a Yellow Lantern if he is BP to red lol. Or maybe that's too easy... maybe he is Red Lantern and doesn't think Yellow will shoot him after claiming BP to red and VT otherwise.

I could go for a xvart lynch at this point. The claim seems kind of dumb to me regardless. How can a person claim VT and then turn around and say they are Untargetable against Red?

Vote: xvart
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fate cleared KK on Day 2 I though. He obviously didn't shoot anyone.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not sure if tans was the hammer or not, I haven't counted the votes, but part of the reason I don't like xvart's claim is that I can't buy two untargetables in a game, even if one is only semi-untargetable.

Imagine a scenario where only red scum remain. NPIAU could just hide behind xvart the entire time and that would make two town essentially bulletproof.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Out of curiosity, why did you yellow xvart's name in the Last D1 Votecount?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, judging by your vote counts, tans is likelier to be town with Kat voting him early of Day 1 and Guderian voting him middle of Day 1. I don't see either of those as possible bus attempts.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

tanstalas wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Out of curiosity, why did you yellow xvart's name in the Last D1 Votecount?
Because he admitted to being yellow scum perhaps? :P

Assume that Andy just forgot to make it yellow in the other VC's
Oh jesus... for some reason almost all of page 55 went right in one eye and out the back of my brain. I saw the tans hammer, but just must have forgotten to actually read the page.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Dead QT is an angry, dark, scary place...

/shiver

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”