Newbie 1067 - Game over - Town Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Les Guilelesser »

Is it right for a person to be able to decide if another person is put to death without evidences?
Les Guilelesser votes: no one.
When buying or selling you can hardly avoid sin. So, in either case, be sure you lose a little in the transaction.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 pm

\unvote: no one

\vote: dysorder

The reason I have voted for dysoder is because I want to protect myself against the line of conduct wrongly made by him.
When buying or selling you can hardly avoid sin. So, in either case, be sure you lose a little in the transaction.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 am

dysorder wrote:Is it that I randomly voted for you on the first page, during RVS?
Yes, "the first page" is the key word here, buddy :mrgreen:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:15 am

inspiratieloos wrote:I don't really see anything that suspicious right now, Les Guilelessers vote is strange, but more in a VI than scummy way.
Let me take the floor, so to speak, and share with you my ideas about who is who in this great game.

1). From the very beginning some people prefer to keep a low profile, others - to write a lot (tastes differ!). Posting or not posting on the 1-st day does not mean, of course, that we can accuse this or that person justly as a maf.

2) As you may guess I am a townie (well, at least on the Town's side... you may guess). I say this openly because the Mafia know it very well; the question is how dangerous they can find me and my role in this game to kill at once without delay and hesitation.

3) I shall unvote Mr. Dysorder who showed warm and heartfelt friendliness by unvoting me. Now, the chance that Dysorder is with Mafia is really low; 2 : 8 (or to be more specific, it is 1 : 4). But even more, I am going to support him (do you hear this, Dysorder?) as long as he clearly shows to me to be on the side of the town. I agree my decision is very straightforward (SPOILER: he-he!) but I see this consolidation as our chance to win.

4). I think I know who the cop is (or may be). I have this intuition based on the way he has already expressed himself. So I am going to support him and his decision as well (though very indirectly).

5. Nachomamma, please do not ask Mod to prod me any more. Last week we had minus 30 degrees C. here in Moscow. Now it's only minus 20 C.; if the temperature rises up to 0 C. you will know how prolific and intellectually productive I can be... :)

\I
unvote dysorder

\I
vote no one
again.

Regards,
still alive Les
(GUILEsser is not my real name; it is an anagram for my Russian surname!)
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 pm

First of all I would like to ask you a question, guys. When a player is lynched will his role be revealed to the other players?
And if it is so, please note that it is Hazard with a Glove who proposed for me the death penalty. :eek: :eek: :cry:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:18 am

The core problem and fatal weakness of this Town Community (for those who on the Town's side) in this game is that they have adopted "why he said so?" approach so early brought in by more experienced players (Nachomamma8, for example, purposefully?).

As a result you have overdone it and lost in the blind alleys of misunderstanding and false decision making.

To change this I put forward some provocative and not matching terribly well statements in my post # 75, thouthg clearly indicating that I am a Townie. (Sure, I read lots of manuals on this game and I also know, as some of you do (Lady Mist7676, for example) that the player who mentions Cop for the first time can well be on the Mafia side and other tricks that are not so obvious for a newcomer; I played this game a lot with cards when a student with slightly different rules, though I am playing it for the first time on the net.)

As a result my post has brought out a storm of "brain analysis" and is coming down to its conclusion ... lynching Les Guilelesser.

Mafia has already won this day! Sorry, but this is the truth. Mafia may call it the day!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 am

inspiratieloos wrote:On post #89 by Nacho:
Nachomamma8 wrote: Les, if you don't adequately respond to my post 76 and the other posts against you, I will be voting you.
Please find the answers to you questions in my post # 111
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 pm

The Mafia in this town (and in any other town) is strong because they are united; they simply know who they are. Their weak side is that they do not know key players (Doc and Cop). The statistics show that mafs' chance to win is 3:1 or even 4:1.

What I propose is to unite true town members and increase our chances of hitting the right target.

I have revealed my role (a Townie); so do not vote me, of course. By supporting me now the Town increases the chance to lynch a maf (mathematically our chance to lynch a maf rises up to 3 out of 7).

Next, Doc and Cop should not check Les Guilelesser during the night time - this also increases our chance to get rid of the Mafia.

Next thing, lady Mist must be on the Town's side. I would recommend Cop to avoid "chercher la femme" late at night but instead find a maf.

So far the Town have acted like a home guided missile - targeting their own home. :cool: (My best Russian Cold War rhetoric Pun for today)

It is still the beginning of the game. If I have more reads I shall dwell upon it later.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Mist7676 wrote:Okay now I'm getting a major scum read from Les. I don't think he is playing the newbie card. He wants to follow the cop that has as much information as he has now. He doesn't want his role revealed. Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!VOTE: Les Guilelesser
I still think that Mist must be on the Town's side. The key to this in the impulsive quote from her I placed above.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Les Guilelesser wrote:
Mist7676 wrote:Okay now I'm getting a major scum read from Les. I don't think he is playing the newbie card. He wants to follow the cop that has as much information as he has now. He doesn't want his role revealed. Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!VOTE: Les Guilelesser
I still think that Mist must be on the Town's side. The key to this in the impulsive quote from her I placed above.
I want to complete my post; my message is - Mist is on our side. Don't you see, gentelmen, her natural cry out of her young unspoiled by bad guys heart;'lLynch him, lynch, he is maf and a lieer". Yes, It was so natural from her, it iwas from the very bottom of Mists's heart.

Mist: don't worry, we will not lynch you. Still lovin you.

Les
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Kcdaspot wrote:Do you have any reads les?
Yes, I have a message for you; Nacho is on the Town's side.

\vote Kcdaspot
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 am

Thank you for your post. With your permission I shall make my comments on it. (Your words are in italics)
@Les, I don't actually know that well how to go about defending ones self in the situation you are in, but I can say that just saying that you're town doesn't help.
The only reason you aren't dead yet is because we actually already know that you might just be newb town, there are at least 3 people that aren't voting you for the sole reason that we don't want to put you at L-1 this soon in the day.
Nope! You are wrong here. The only reason I am alive is because Town people (at least some of them) view me as a Townie.
I think at least 6 people here would answer with Les Guilelesser, because you haven't been adding anything useful to the discussion

That's right. I can't but agree with you here. I haven't been putting anything of value to the
discussion
I say again from the very beginning this discussion was dominated by more experienced players who led the Town people to voting for Town people. I don't want such casualties! And you? I believe every town person is of big importance! I believe the discussion will go the right way only after the 1-st night when the Doc and the Cop (providing they are alive) have made their checks.
Also explain why Nacho is town and how that makes Kcda scum. If you can support your opinions with decent arguments we might just decide it could be useful to keep you around.
No I am not going to support my opinion with arguments on Nacho and Kcda fpr you now. This is my right and my choice.

Mod edit: Quotes fixed
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 am

One thing, Inspiratieloos, I need to add to the quote from you. You posted:
inspiratieloos wrote: Also explain why Nacho is town and how that makes Kcda scum. If you can support your opinions with decent arguments we might just decide it could be useful to keep you around.
Did I say Kcda is scum? No, I did not. I said: "Yes, I have a message for you... (Read the next and be more attentive) :mrgreen:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am

\unvote
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 pm

@ True Town People,
Thank you for your patience towards me. Please do not think I like terribly well to be a public figure and right essays here. When the game started I, as every one of you, wanted to sound cool, solid, reserved, and very matter-of-fact; in short to show myself (and my country!) in the best light possible. But instead, following the game development (and having this feeling of comradeship and responsibility for my teem in this game) I volitionally adopted the role of a joker (Rad my lips...!).

Yesterday I thought I reached my goal; the number of persons to be checked by the policeman and the doctor had narrowed! Even more I got a very clear idea who the Cop (or Doc) is. But..... Inspiratieloos!!!

So, I do admit, I do not know the role of Inspiratieloos in this game! I changed my mind about him thrice. The thing that attracted my attention and interest towards him is some strange not-well-developed aggression towards me. At some point I even thought this "lynching" mocking energy is coming from his dark avatar picture (I am from different cultural background and cannot figure out how deep his avatar represents his actual behaviour). Why did Inspiratieloos acted towards me like this? Is it simply "
a shame to let a joker like Les this win
" or "
I play on the Mafia side
". I do not know. Inspiratieloos is really really good player! If he is on our side - just good, if he - a maf - we can lose.

@Cop,
I know who you are.
Sorry, I am sorry! At some point you might have said; "Les, what are you doing? You have already revealed to the whole world the role of the lady (Mist) in this game. Now you are putting me, the cop, under possible Mafia attack." I am sorry, sir. I must admit that the Mafia this night will neither kill me nor Mist but they WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU! And the chance that they will knock down you or doctor is my major concern.

@Inspiratieloos,
The "brain battle" between the Town and Scums has not finished yet!
But I have something against you now... This is you who has taken now the initiative from my hands. I don't know whether other players see this or not but this is YOUR OPINION that will decide who will be lynched today!

@ Escho,
Please, put your questions in the separate post; it is very hard to track them on the previous pages.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am

@ Escho,
1. What I did I did for the Cop and the Doc; my provocative and bold posts being definitely out of the ordinary revealed some info for them and for me.

It is important though to recognize that the West and Russia are two different realities. In Russia however what to Americans looks brutal and paranoid is really a result of a different vision. Or similarly, what to Americans seems a high value of tolerance to Russians seems hypocritical in reality and self-deluded in result; i.e. how can you be on the Town side in this game if you are afraid of everything and thus cannot act against whatever threatens this naturally? The clue to my posts is in a singleness of vision in regards to what is detrimental and ... sacrifice.

2. I unvoted Kc because of Inspiratieloos' intrusion. He is outfoxing me now and I do not know his role in this game. But there's one thing he is afraid of --
being put to light!

He took the initiative, so let him vote for Kc - I shall wait...
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 am

Please observe these two sayings of Inspiratieloos!!!
inspiratieloos wrote:We lynch Les now, we lose the rest of the day. I agree that he should be lynched, I'm just waiting.

Mist, you first said that you had a slight scumread on Les, then a few hours later you said "Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!" based on the same post. What happened and why did you want him to die immediately?.
In the first Inspiratieloos claims with 100 percent that Les Guilelesser is a scum. But in the second... he doesn't know for sure and asking Mist for more evidences.
This proves that he wants to lynch me without any ground just because I am a Townie and he is a maf.

\Inspiratieloos
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 am

\vote: Inspiratieloos
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am

PeRrY-_- wrote:@Les again,i will say this again, this is a game of deception, nobody is always as they seem
Thank you, I know :D
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

\unvote:

I have unvoted Inspiratieloos because I think him to be Town. I would like to supoort my opinion with the following:

I proceed from the assumption that Inspiratieloos finds me to be a townie. This is why despite heavy pressure (especially in my post # 151) and all the attrocities I had previously committed towards him he did not vote for me. (This is typical of Town, because mafia would have used this moment to vote to get rid of the player who lacks just 2 votes to be lynched).
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Need to correct my grammar in post # 162

I have unvoted Inspiratieloos because I think him to be Town. I would like to support my opinion with the following:

In spite of heavy pressure (especially in my post # 151) and all the atrocities I had previously committed towards him Inspiratieloos did not vote for me. (This is typical of Town, because mafia would have used this moment to vote in return to get rid of the player who lacks just 2 votes to be lynched).
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 am

@ Mist7676
I seek for mafiascum.net-wife to be the one that inspires me to move on, to cooperate with me so we can live better, to e-love me and stands besides me in good or bad etc.....
To make it short, Mist, could you... unvote me, please?
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

inspiratieloos wrote: Oh and Les for the record: Mist is apparently 13 years old... that last comment was creepy... :eek:
@Moderator
:cop: Could we change post # 166?

@Mist,
Just for the future, change the numbers after your name that look like 1976.

Mod note: No changing posts after they are made, whats there is there.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I want to support my opinion on Mist7676

Mist7676 is Town!

Post # 87:
Her impulsive guileless reaction is a common character of the girls in her age.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

dysorder wrote: With Les making some MASSIVE noise, chaos and confusion, keeping him around could only be a good thing for scum. If they keep the raving,
lunatic Townie
around, that means they can keep most people distracted and manouvre around them....

With that wall of text said and suspicions raised,
I'm keeping my vote on Les.
I don't want this noise distracting us from finding real scum.
Bravo!
What you are saying is that Les is Townie (though is lunatic) and then let's lynch him (Les, the Townie) on Day 1 because I am so tired of this noise. Yes, let us lynch a townie on the 1 day - this will give us a bit of rest - and then we shall go in search of mafia.

You act like a real maf, Disorder!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 am

One more post from me, guys, and I shall take, at last, some rest from posting.

Personally, I found PeRry's behaviour typical for mafia after his post # 150
PeRrY-_- wrote:@Les again,i will say this again, this is a game of deception, nobody is always as they seem

Mafia need say something pertaining to the common sense though generally avoiding much posting to be revealed. (His post might have been seen as him feeling sorry for poor Les - and this is typical for mafia).
I also agree with what was said against PeRry in post #159 (look it, please, again yourselves).

And the last:
[/quote]
Post #161
PeRrY-_- wrote:im not trying to sound
like les
here but im not a mafia.
There is no room for another Les on Day 1, PeRry; the house is full.
\vote: PeRry
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Mist7676 wrote:UNVOTE YOURSELF BEFORE MAFIA PULLS A QUICK HAMMER!!!
This is Mists's quick reaction in regard to PeRrY.
I would like to listen to Mists's explanation why PeRrY is Town.

Mist, It is not directly asserted, but it seems to be implied in the quote above "PeRrY and you are buddies"(scumbuddies?)
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:28 am

Have been reading all your posts with attention, guys. I say thanks to those who believe me to be town: I really hate crime, violence and Cosa Nostra.
I also believe that it would be divested of good qualities to put PeRrY to death without giving him a chance for repentance.

\unvote
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 am

Friends, I'd like to say some words in defence of Nacho. Do not kill this man!

It was him who wrote post 158 that saved me, a townie, and cleared up a lot of "mental debris" I had produce while under pressure.
He is town. If you think he is maf then, never- the-less keep him with us because he may save another townie on day 2, then another on on day 3... What I want to say is that Nacho is simply a must for our next day, guys!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 am

Zachrulez wrote:Hey Les, who do you think is scum?
Hello, Zachrules,and welcome to the game!
I can't say now for sure who scums are.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Finally, after waiting long for Hazard reply in defence of himself I decided to hammer.
Very hard decision for me, guys... to hammer Hazard, but there are two things that made this decision.
1) Very few feedback from him. Simply one cannon make his/her mind about him because he neither defends himself, nor accuse anybody.
2) Hazard have not voted anyone so far. Psychologically, it is typical for scum when under pressure. to put the burden of taking decision on someone else.

\vote Hazard
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:56 pm

\vote Hazard
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Mist7676 wrote:
Les might wrote
... As a townie I'm doing a duty to my town for hammering this supposed scum we all call...
Oh, just one thing to add...
Mafia, would you please spare Lady Mist's life. You can take my life but leave her!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:47 pm

PeRrY-_- wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:flipscumflipscumflipscumflipscumflipscumflipscumflipscumflipscumflipscum
um, what? can you tell me what that means? sorry for being noobish ^.^
I think Kcdaspot just went on with one of his previous poems:
Kcdaspot wrote:oh you TL;DR'd me?

Les: town
Dys: null/slicht scum
Nacho: town
Escho(replaced): null/scum
HwaG:
SCUMSCUMSCUM

Inspira: null/town
mist: null
oh and Kcda: Town incarnate.

wait.. i missed someone.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

inspiratieloos wrote: ...

@Les: Are you trolling???
No, I am not. I am not a deliberately provocative message board user any more.
:P :P
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 am

inspiratieloos wrote: I'd be joining kcda's mantra if I were you....
But I did already joint his mantra by voting Hazard. Didn't I?
(Hazard 4 - Kcdaspot,inspiratieloos,Dysorder,PeRrY), + Les Guilelesser.

@ Zachrules, in you post # 293 you asked me who the scum is.
My answer is
Mist
. Yes, she may be one of them. When Mist voted Nacho I first though it was a mistake - just a slip of the tongue. But then retrospectively going back to what she said and her votes (she voted only twice - for me and for Nacho) I came to conclusion that she had never played pro-town game from the very beginning.
I was ready to vote for Mist but then quite unexpectedly Hazard who came under pressure behaved like a typical scum. So I targeted Hazard first.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 am

"
Good-night? ah! no; the hour is ill. Which severs those it should unite...
" Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792-1822)

Town is losing game! One I wish I never played, Oh, what a mess!

But anyway I would like to share with you the lessons I learnt:

1. Some players being Town unfortunately do not act pro-town.
I cannot understand the minds of dead souls and speak on their behalf, of course, but ... I think Hazard ought to have been more active not to lead town people to miss-lynch.
2. Other players, like me (Les) are unfortunately over active. So when Inspira points a finger in blame at me he is right from the point of view of simple logic, but... he is committing the same mistake for the second time (first he voted for Hazard, now he is voting for Les). So, Inspira, If I am lynched you will have the three other fingers pointing back at yourself :)
3. Following the development of the game mafs look like love me a lot. So they will not kill me till the very end. And that is bad for the town. I wish I had been killed by mafs so that IC Zacharios could go on with this game.
4. Good news! Doc and Cop are alive! I think they should play now in a more active way.
5. If Hazard had been turned out to be scum I would have voted Lady Mist (for the reasons I had given before the end of D1).,
6. Love you all
Les
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 am

One more thing to add:
I think
Inspira is doctor
. Providing his interest in me he could have checked me if he had been cop. I feel that then he may have lost a bit of his interest in Les. :mrgreen:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

@Mod,
I am afraid I do not know the rules of the game.
My question: when a doc or cop is dead will they be revealed to everyone as doc or cop, or just as townies?
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 am

inspiratieloos wrote: 4. Still no proof that they are there... Are you or your buddy roleblocker so you know that they're both in the game if they are here?.
Doc and Cop are in the game, buddy!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:12 pm

PeRrY-_- wrote:Oh and les, there could be the setup with no cop or doc
Thank you, PeRrY, for this information. I didn't know.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Les Guilelesser wrote:
I should have been more attentive. Now this explains to me a lot. But this is too late!
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:25 pm

inspiratieloos wrote:I am NOT the doc ...]
It seems like Inspiratieloos is telling the truth. :oops:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Les Guilelesser wrote:
Les Guilelesser wrote:
I should have been more attentive. Now this explains to me a lot.
But this is too late
!
@Inspira
Please do not treat my words "But this is too late!" as a proof of my connection with mafia. I simply meant by saying that that from the very beginning my plan was to make it easier for Doc and Cop to figure out scums. But if there is no Doc and Cop the town will be dead.
@Kcdaspot
The game has not died; you can count my posts on this page yourself :mrgreen:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Mist7676 wrote:I have played with KCD before and ...
@ Mist
How possibly you could play with KCD before if you registered the same date I did and this is only my first game? I wonder whether you had used another account, Mist?
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Oh, I see you registered in January 13 that is one month earlier than me.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 am

My reads:
Macho - Town
Inspiratieloos -- possibly town
Kcdaspot possibly scum
Mist - scum
Perry - don't know, looks more like Town
Disorder - don't know, looks more like Mafia,
and Jason - mod.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 am

@Mist, I do it intuitively rather than rationally.

But logical explanation would be the following: you have been playing on the outskirts, if I may say so, of the major thread discussions. For some reason no one has put you yet under the pressure of vote to involve you in activity.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:02 am

Les Guilelesser wrote: My answer is
Mist
. Yes, she may be one of them. When Mist voted Nacho I first though it was a mistake - just a slip of the tongue. But then retrospectively going back to what she said and her votes (she voted only twice - for me and for Nacho) I came to conclusion that she had never played pro-town game from the very beginning.
I was ready to vote for Mist but then quite unexpectedly Hazard who came under pressure behaved like a typical scum. So I targeted Hazard first.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Les Guilelesser wrote:My reads:
Macho - Town
Kcdaspot possibly scum
Mist - scum
and Jason - mod.
After receiving from Lady Mist some feedback I really need to correct my reads now (I feel I can't bear any more another miss-lynch) :
Nacho - Town
Kcdaspot possibly scum
Mist - 50/50

and Les Guilelesser - Town.
(Evagrius the Solitary)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”