Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Hrezs »

Tempted to strike Toogeloo for that strike. I'm of the thought that we should thoroughly discuss strikes before placing them, almost as if it were lylo-ish
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Hrezs »

Magua wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Tempted to strike Toogeloo for that strike. I'm of the thought that we should thoroughly discuss strikes before placing them, almost as if it were lylo-ish
This is scum going for the easy points: "I disagree so much with what Toogeloo did that I'm pondering doing it to him, too." Note also that it's unaccompanied by a vote.

UNVOTE: Untrod Tripod
VOTE: Hrezs
I wouldn't have faulted someone for doing it, but I believe that we should find some sort of consensus before placing strikes as if we have no unity, we won't get any lynch and we even take the chance at not getting a roleblock.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Hrezs »

I'm taking the wait and see approach with wraith, I nailed him as scum early D1 in the only game I've played with him, so hopefully I can repeat that(although that was a couple months ago, his scum game could've improved plus this being a multifaction game changes the dynamic compared to the previous game I've played with him)

Pretty sure SKs have to shoot, they don't get to choose to not shoot.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Hrezs »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I'm taking the wait and see approach with wraith, I nailed him as scum early D1 in the only game I've played with him, so hopefully I can repeat that(although that was a couple months ago, his scum game could've improved plus this being a multifaction game changes the dynamic compared to the previous game I've played with him)
Why would you tell him that you're watching him?
I'm not watching him anymore than anyone else, I'm just not jumping on the wraith train.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Hrezs wrote:Pretty sure SKs have to shoot, they don't get to choose to not shoot.
Why do you believe this?
I have seen an SK modkilled for not submitting a kill as well as seen hosts randomly select a kill for the sk.(offsite) Otherwise I would think that a more common strategy for an sk in closed games to claim vig and only shoot once(then be pseudoconfirmed). Unless you have meta to suggest otherwise, I have never seen an sk who could choose to not shoot.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hrezs »

Not voting(13): Kise, DrippingGoofball, ObliviousDruidMuncher, Nachomamma8, Hrezs, curiouskarmadog, AlmasterGM (V/LA 15-20 March), Plum, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, GummyBear, Kublai Khan, Wraith

will make things easier later
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Hrezs »

Wraith wrote:Here's a question: Why does opposing a gamebreaking strategy have to be pro-scum? Why can't it be pro-sportsmanship?
Its both.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Hrezs »

Plum wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I wouldn't have faulted someone for doing it, but I believe that we should find some sort of consensus before placing strikes as if we have no unity, we won't get any lynch and we even take the chance at not getting a roleblock.
If you had a proper vote, for whom would you be voting now? What do you think of Psudeo-Votes? And why suddenly bring up voting/not voting Wraith???
Hrezs wrote:Not voting(13): Kise, DrippingGoofball, ObliviousDruidMuncher, Nachomamma8, Hrezs, curiouskarmadog, AlmasterGM (V/LA 15-20 March), Plum, Baby Spice, Bunnylover, GummyBear, Kublai Khan, Wraith

will make things easier later
O RLY
I like the pseudovotes, it gives us a rough idea of where everyone stands, as long as we treat them as real votes.
I wouldn't have a vote down right now(if this were a normal game), I usually like to have stronger reads and nothing stands out in my memory currently. If I were forced to put a vote down, it'd be on MoI for his parroting of questions already asked, it gave him an inflated post to seem like content but didn't say anything. But its not worthy of a vote, at most a FoS(which I don't use)

Keeping track of nonvoters makes grilling people easier at times. Theres a time and place for everything and keeping thatl is together takes not effort(if we keep up with votals)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Plum wrote:You were tempted to Strike Toog in response to his action . . . but he's not even your top candidate for a Psudeo-Vote? Run that one by me again?
It was more a response for stupidity, in reality i see it as a null tell. I wasn't serious going to strike him, tried to make that clear with the second half of my post.
Plum wrote:Furthermore: I'm not disputing that there are potential benefits in keeping track of who's not Psudeo-Voting. I was questioning your motives in coming in with that post the way you did.
It was right after someone made a votals list, so I figured it was a good time to compile it. No real reason to put it off.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I dont see any talk about the strike format in the first post, why are people assuming Toog's strike won't count?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Toogeloo wrote:
Kise wrote:The chances are high as hell that both the players to your left and right are scum.
Exactly the reason why allowing a majority of players to control how we strike is a BAD IDEA. Voting serves no purpose this game other than to allow civilians to be manipulated. I did fully expect backlash though, hence the reason I stated the RDS was going to end with my Strike.

As I said before, it was a gut shot, and with the amount of anti-town in the game, I am taking my chances with almost a coin flip. If you decide my way isn't what you want, my Strike being used isn't a like we just lost the game; we aren't in LyLo, so stop flipping out over it. It's done, so you can live with it, you can do something about it, or you can do something with it.
Just because ~50% of the game is scum doesn't mean we can't reach a consensus. The biggest scum team is 4 players and everyone is aiming to kill at least 6 others players (discluding town).
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Hrezs »

AGar wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: ThAdmiral

Nice deflection there.
I wasn't deflecting. I was pointing out a flaw in his logic, and also showing that he was being inconsistent.
That's deflecting.
Defending yourself definately isn't deflecting, that doesn't even make sense.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Support your position. Which post in question is parroting? Further define how in the first pages of a large theme can 'padding' post count even be a valid scum-tell when some players have posted ZERO content.
You had made 2 posts at that point, one voting wraith where post post zero justification for it(and came off as you just throwing down a vote to get a vote down)
And your other post which is hyper inflated with quotes and questions that had already been asked and pointed out. The latter was the one I was referencing (quoted in parts below)

I was not discussing post count, I was talking about your post size.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
CKD wrote:that was that game...this is a completely different game, your thoughts on DGB's comment?
Since the alignments of all players are explicitly stated on the Wiki page it looks like DGB ‘pretending’ not to pay attention. Null.
Says nothing
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Toog wrote:The last one in particular, about watching which dead bodies is overly fluffy for communication, and almost sounds as if he is prepared to be around for the next day to plan our next course of action after the bodies have dropped.
You do understand I said BODY singular not plural in reference to the Day Serial Killer we have in this game, correct? Because we will get a flip (barring a stupid Serial Killer which I would welcome) before the first lynch and thus can use that for relational tells.
Toog gives (some) justification for his strike. You defend yourself by arguing a word you said, which is not what his point was at all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Toog wrote:The Vote system is also silly because it is a simple way to control player's striking. I have now made it so that more people will either strike me or Magna if we are going to make it through this day with a "lynch," otherwise we all now have a wasted strike on a player.
1. Did you read the rule and comprehend how striking works?
2. You feel strongly enough either set up a 1 v 1 with me based on tone Day 1 or waste your strike for the day?
Questions, one of which had been asked by several people(parroting) and another somewhat challenging him to argue with you

Then after this, you decide to quote me and say that I'm scumtastic(a point that someone else had made, so you're parroting) but not vote me. Something you decided to do later when my lynch has started to pick up steam and it won't seem terrible for you to put your vote down.

Actually, looking back, both of your votes have directly followed ABR, are you trying to get on his good side?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Hrezs »

GummyBear wrote:We don't understand how you can classify anyone as lurking when the game started less than two days ago.
You can definately classify Wraith as lurking(not sure about others). He gained a couple votes, noticed he gained them, decided to come in and ask a question (a halfass form of defending himself) and post nothing else. Literally no thoughts at all.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Magua wrote:
GummyBear wrote:
We also don't like the people who've parrotted what's already been said
(we'll go back and look later). Looks like fluff to gain townpoints.

Also, Toog...is an idiot,
but that's been hashed and rehashed already.
Bolded for lulz.

Anyways, Hresz lynch is good.

Two questions for you, Hresz:

1) Why are you defending ThAdmiral against AGar?

2) Is MagnaofIllusion scummy or not?
1) bad attacks are bad attacks. Letting them go (possibly) unnoticed hurts town. It also lets people think they can get by with crappy reasoning

2) yes (I thought I made that clear)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Hrezs »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Hrezs wrote:And your other post which is
hyper inflated with quotes and questions that had already been asked and pointed out
. The latter was the one I was referencing (quoted in parts below)
Bolded – so you are arguing that my natural posting style is inherently scummy? Noted. Moving on to your actual comments.
I don't know your posting style, and it doesn't matter to me as I'm not going to write someone off 'because it's their style'. That's retarded as noone would ever get lynched

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Bzzt. It says that attacking someone on grounds of ‘not knowing the Town win condition’ is pointless since said win condition is public knowledge via the Game Wiki page.
That's not how I read it, but ok.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: I defend his misrepresentation that I wanted to wait til Day 2 to take action by pointing out he was clearly wrong. That scummy?

So you see justification for his strike? Please directly answer this question .. I’m very curious. Especially since your first post after the strike you said this
His justification(the way that I interpretted it) was your demeanor. The way you approached the vote and your confidence, all of which were as if you felt like you had some sort of backing and knew you weren't going to get lynched.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you saw justification in the strike why were you immediately tempted to strike him?

Cognitive Dissonance on display here I believe
Just because there's justification doesn't make it an idiotic move. I wasn't going to strike him(as I've said before, and tried to display in the second half of my post)
MagnaofIllusion wrote:And you do understand Mafia is a game of interrogating your suspects, right? I’m going to grill those people I think are scum. You don’t like it? Not my problem.
Interogating your suspects is one thing, parroting and worthless questions accomplish nothing. You weren't going to get any information out of those questions, so I have to assume you are asking them to make it seem like you were doing something constructive.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: So once a point is made no-one is ever allowed to state a similar sentiment for fear of being hit with a Wiki-tell? Yeah, I’ll express my thoughts as a I please.

And I’m obligated to immediately switch my vote when someone makes scummy statement?

If so why didn’t you vote for me immediately when you said I was scummy? Waiting for signs of support?
1)You can repeat something all you want, that doesn't mean I'm supposed to assume you had the same thought. Especially when you haven't shown to have any of your own at all. Not sure what you mean by wiki-tell

2) Obviously not. However when nothing changes, a lynch begins to pick a steam and then you jump on it, it's easily a sign of bandwagoning.

3)I don't vote very often(as I said before). When I vote I like it to be a person I'm incredibly comfortable with lynching. I feel my posts should have enough of my sentiment in them that my vote would change nothing.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Exe wrote:Would it be possible to lynch Hresz-scum before the day-SK gets a chance to kill? Might be worthwhile.

Hresz is trying REALLY hard to find someone he can attack. Looks a lot like scum-flailing to me.
quicklynching is always anti-town. Especially in a game where there are so many scum factions. Today should be about piecing together as many pairings as possible(on top of the obvious trying to find scum).

And by 'trying REALLY hard' you mean attacking the person I said I was most suspicious of before?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Plum wrote:
Hrezs wrote:quicklynching is always anti-town.
Wrong, try again.

Actually, this goes for most of Hresz's recent posting as well.

In other news I would be pretty willing to organize a quickstrike on Hresz now.
How is it wrong?
I can't see the benefit of ending this day early(besides the outside chance of stopping an sk kill)
which would come at the loss of a roleblock and a lot of content
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Hrezs »

Oh, other people have noticed Exe.

My felling on him are mostly based on my thoughts on MoI.
If MoI is scum I highly think that Exe is also scum.

Exe half-ass defending MoI(a point that I dwelled on last night)
Exe wrote:Would it be possible to lynch Hresz-scum before the day-SK gets a chance to kill? Might be worthwhile.

Hresz is trying REALLY hard to find someone he can attack. Looks a lot like scum-flailing to me.
then today, after Exe starts getting textbook scum pissed
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hmmmm ... Exe if I do recall you have a meta of getting angry when being caught for stupid reasons (in your opinion), no?
Comes off as trying to calm Exe down and it's successful.

I like KK, his posts feel genuine.
Wraith seems much more townlike than the last time I played with him
Baby Spice wrote:Then there's some stuff to appear town, then some much better posts. A definate change in feel.
Do we know if it's a day talk or night talk only game, because the last half of Hrezs' iso sounds like something caused him to change posting.
My head wasn't really in the game, votes made me change that
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Hrezs »

I guess I should have a summation line, if MoI is scum(and i think we have an ok shot at that) then Exe is a good place to start after. Also vice versa
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Hrezs »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: 1. Demeanor? You find my confidence in my natural abilities is a scum tell? Yeah, that's horrible
2. I see the assertion that I know I’m not getting lynched means I’m scum. Please explain in more detail. If I am scum I either would be a Serial Killer (with no backing) or a Mafia member (with only two votes guaranteed to be on my side). How, with 24 players alive, could you possibly come to the conclusion that I felt safe because I have backing?
3. I see you dropped the point of your argument where you were attempting to say that my correction of Toog is scummy. Check.
That was how I interpretted his argument, not my own.
1) related to 2
2) Overconfidence is a scumtell in my book. Just because it's illogical for you to act the way you did does not mean you didn't do it.
3) Your correction was scummy. You misrepped his post to make it seem as if he said nothing.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: If you never intended to strike him based on his strike why include that in your post at all? I know why – you wanted to look ‘Townie’ by showing your outrage.
I forgot that sharing your feelings was a scumtell.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I really don’t care if you think the questions are worthless.

Please continue to attack me with generic Wiki-tells that have nothing to do with scum intent. It further illustrates how you are reaching in your ‘scum-hunting’.
Your intent was clear, to make it seem as if you were doing something while not actually contributing. Still not sure what wiki-tells are.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: To put it bluntly … so what. Band-wagonning isn’t a scum-tell and I’m certainly not mindlessly bandwagonning you.
Band-wagonning is a scum tell. "Hey, this guy is an easy lynch, I'll just go with that."
MagnaofIllusion wrote:You are afraid to place a Vote in this game where they mean nothing until you are ‘incredibly comfortable’ with lynching?

Oh look … more posts saying explicitly I am likely scum but no symbolic vote.

It’s Ok Hrezs … I’ve seen caught scum flail worse than you are.
I have already said we should treat votes as if they were real. They are not meaningless unless we choose to make them meaningless. Its odd that you're saying they're nothing then painting me in a bad light for not using one. Why is that?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Hrezs (10): Magua, Plum, Exe, Albert B. Rampage, MagnaofIllusion, Friend, Lady Lambdadelta, Baby Spice, AGar, Wraith
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hrezs, who among those who aren't attacking you is scum?

Of all the people not on me(or ok with being on me) I least like Kise an Bunnylover(a majority of the people not on me are inactive, so no reads)

Kise-
He had an early read on Wraith(calling him out for just asking a question and not actually reading the game/responding to accusations)
but after that he hasn't done a thing. He walked around being dismissive of Toog's opinions(an action that I think is scummy, you discredit someone without actually thinking they're scum)
although he later goes on to say that Toog might be the day serial killer, which is a ridiculous speculation and could mean he has insight to who scum is

Bunnylover-
I have to say, this is less something that I picked up on, and more of something that other people have noticed and I have agreed with. She had one of the weakest attacks in the game against KK(saying his post relating to toog then voting wraith was scummy)
Her points against KK didn't hold water, then when confronted with them, just asked a bunch of questions instead of supporting her case.
someone else had a meta argument(I like meta arguments as supporting evidence, but not for the foundation of a scum case)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Hrezs »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: 2. You need a new book. I look forward to the day you play with Fate or Benmage …
3. Um what? Showing specifically how he mis-repped my post isn’t mis-repping his..
2. I have played with both(i believe) Fate's confidence is not the same as yours, his is over the top. I have never seen him play as scum before though. I believe I was scum with benmage in a game, although he replaced my flaked partner so I can't compare you to him(also I don't remember him being that confident)
3. He pluralized a word, and according to you, that was enough for you to dismiss his case.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nice soft attempt to be dismissive while avoiding the issue. It’s scummy because you purposefully put in extraneous information (you later said you never intended to strike Toog) with the sole purpose of showing ‘Town outrage’.
It was a facepalm moment. There's really nothing else I can say about it.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: 1. No, it’s not a scum tell.
2. I’m clearly not simply voting for you because others are :roll:
3. Calling yourself an easy lynch? Scumtastic.
1. We'll have to disagree on this point, the warrants of a possible scumtell is game theory and isn't something that you can debate forever.
2. You had reasoning, but no vote. Then others started to vote me, so you decided to jump onto it. Sounds like you're voting me because others were.
3. Wasn't refering to myself.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m highlighting that your complete unwillingness to actually vote someone you repeatedly say is scum shows non-Town motivated play. Until that vote is converted into a strike it is meaningless beyond the potential for VC analysis. Which you seem to be hoping to avoid by refusing to vote under cover of “It’s my playstyle”. What was it you said about playstyles earlier?
That's fine, but at this point I will probably skip the vote stage and just strike someone I feel is scum and is a possible lynch target.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Replace the first posting with voting and this is a beautiful example of hypocricy.
I never asked you to give me a free ticket for my voting style. I explained it and that's all there is to it, if you think my voting style is scum motivated then there's nothing I can do to change that.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Camm- why were you against lynching moi? In your summary you listed that you got a scumping from him. Same thing about ckd
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Hrezs »

pre-self strike DBG was completely unmemorable to me. The self strike was super scummy. I've seen towny self voting, but this didn't have that same feel.

What are the votals at?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Hrezs »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Hrezs wrote:pre-self strike DBG was completely unmemorable to me. The self strike was super scummy. I've seen towny self voting, but this didn't have that same feel.

What are the votals at?
It doesn't matter, you must strike me for us to have a lynch. Just do it, scum. What do you care the totals?
Didn't know if we were past the point of no return or not

Strike: DGB
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I would prefer an Exe or MoI lynch, as I think they are scum together.

I would also prefer to not claim, but if enough people that I feel might be town want me to, I will.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Camm, you never answered my question.
post 430
Camm- why were you against lynching moi? In your summary you listed that you got a scumping from him. Same thing about ckd
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Magua and Toogeloo are the only town in my eyes
I'm leaning town on both camm(by extention of wraith) and KK, but there are a others that I am just null on(including toog and magua) whos opinion I would take into account.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote:I will try, Albert.

Hzres: I like Moi. But I dont remember actually saying I was against his lynch. I DO usually avoid lynching people I like on day ONE... But DGB is my favorite player on site, so my heart is filled with anger and shame. go figure.
In any event, Your question is meaningless, and it is scum-fluff.
vote Hzeres

Also, magua... I can explain why 2 blocks was/is good if you want... As soon as I get to a real keyboard.
No, you listed both of them in your summary as scum pinging you. Then on your list of people you were willing to lynch, neither made the cut. And it's not as if time changed, this all happened in the same post.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote: 3-Jesus Thad.. that was a nice subtle dgb-joke. not a slip of any kind. CKD's response is interesting though.
SCUMPING#1 goes to CKD(post64).... Hmm. Interesting,
TOOGoo.

4-SCUMPING#2(82) goes to Lady Lambadelta! All your points were already pointed, my dear. Agree with Magua Re: Hzerez.
Shiz. ABR's post just reminded me.. I hate multiple-faction games. Meh.
I like Nacho here.
But MoI.. SCUMPING#3(post91) Do not like.
Toog is old news!
What is lambadelta talking about in 95? (Note to self: SK freud-claim?)

2) I am ok with lynching the following at this point, based on gut/policy almost entirely.. but I think we can do better. We have 3 weeks, right?:
UNTROD, BABY SPICE, OBVDRUID, KAGELORD, HZRES, LAMBADELTA, KARMADOG
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote:@Hrez: you understand that those are 2 very different things, right? Why u said about Moi and what you initially CLAIMED that I said?
Its the same thing to me. You listed people who you said were scum, then you made of list of people you were willing to lynch. When you aren't willing to lynch people that you find scummy I find it more likely that you are scum with them. But I feel that if 2/3 of MoI's team linked themselves like that, he would have a bigger reaction.. but he did attempt to distance himself from you so....... I'm just thinking outloud here. Regardless., you never answered my question.

I am a (the?) security officer. Wiki says there are multiple but when running the simulation I would only see one at times.
Did not use a night action as I am limited use.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Hrezs »

Kise wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I am a (the?) security officer. Wiki says there are multiple but when running the simulation I would only see one at times.
Did not use a night action as I am limited use.
1) The simulation never confirms that a security officer is even a definite Citizen role.
2) When is the last time you read the Metropolis: Revisited wiki?
1) After looking at the simulation again, I got it confused with the mixmaster, a role that is completely unmemorable to me for some reason.
2) When I got my role, and just now to go look what mixmaster did
Exe wrote:Where the fuck is that "full defense" mode?
You're seriously making shit up.
Its quotes like this that makes me think Exe is scum. Town has no reason go ape shit over a little accusation, its to be expected.
Kast wrote: --Hrezs is my top/preferred candidate based on what looks like a botched false claim. When RC first asked me to replace in, I looked briefly at the wiki & simulation and assumed there was one of each town PR present. I can understand other players making that same assumption without seeing a role PM, or without having a town PR. I don't believe that Hrezs could be a security guard and not pay more attention to his own role; ESPECIALLY if he NOTICED a potential discrepancy as he claims he did.
The simulation lists TWO paramedics, so clearly you were mistaken just as much as I was

Toogeloo wrote: Speaking of Inner Circle, I wonder if the entire team is eliminated if even one member dies since they can't win if even one player dies.
I asked this question when signing up for the game, basically the answer was 'wait and see'

Baby Spice wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
@ everyone: kagelord or friend - pick a side.
Well either I suppose as KageLord seems scummy, but Friend is on my list of people that I think are super scummy.

But what I wanted to ask thAd is why? Isn't it a little early to be saying pick one or the other now?
This post extremely bothers me. It's completely noncommital even though BS lists Friend as 'super scummy'.
This also comes after posting next to no content for the entire game, makes me think BS is likely scum.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Hrezs »

I'm not willing to lynch KK today, however between ThAdmiral and KageLord I have no preference. I worry that if we decide on ThAd that scum will refuse to lynch him and strike either KK or Kage
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Kast wrote: @Hrezs-
Do you mean that ThAd-scum is likely to be unlynchable whereas Kage-scum would be lynchable?
I meant that if we were try try and run up ThAd that it would be more dangerous as scum have more influence on whether or not it goes through. So more or less what you were saying. This doesn't apply now.
Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't believe for a minute that you couldn't find your role on the simulation, or that you were confused about how many they were. If you were given a role like that, you would check what it is in the wiki. There also wasn't multiple mixmasters in the simulation ever, were there?
I didn't check the simulation after getting my role. There was 1 mixmaster which is what I got confused with my role (hence why I thought I might be the only s.o.)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Don't have time to catch up right now, out of town for the next day or so(should be able to catch up sunday)
Blocked Exe last night.

also I notice the MoI strike, which I like.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Kast wrote: @Hrezs-
Did you use your power last night? If so, who did you target and why? (Obviously his *target* should only say something if it's proof that he's lying scum)
Targetted Exe. I still believe him and MoI are scum together, was hoping I could block a kill to help my case.

Everything Babyspice does just makes me think she's trying to get on ABR's goodside. Twice now she's struck the person ABR has struck in her next post.
Despite her actions, she says ABR is IC.

Also claims that MoI, Toog and ABR are IC together and are bussing each other, which literally makes no sense.

Kast- I hadn't read the thread when I posted(other than the latest post and skimmed for a votal)

Lady Lamb's attack on BS makes me think she's town. Or at the very least, not scum with BS.
(or... I guess they could think the other is IC.... but that might be over thinking it).. although thinking about this more, with the cross gangleader kill could be the catalyst for opening up massive IC suspicion, which would lead to massive bussing. I'm just wifoming myself into oblivion though...
Going with my initial town read of the situation.

I'd prefer to lynch MoI or BS.
If I had to choose between Toog and ABR I'd lynch toog. I have a decent townread on ABR and am basically null on Toog.
BS was completely unmemorable until late yesterday for me, at which time my scumdar on her went crazy.
She's my prefered lynch because of her recent play, despite my Exe/MoI connection.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Hrezs »

said everything I need to say on the subject

Strike: Baby Spice
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hrezs »

I'm not sure I agree with SC. It doesn't make sense for him to not hammer BS. If he were IC he'd just kill her. His entire scumteam was dead aside from him and BS, so he'd have to assume she was IC. Trying to score town points for not hammering literally makes no sense.

Think Exe is probably IC (the night rider rber). Him and MoI defending each other (with MoI believing BS is the IC member) fits perfectly with the two of them. Not to mention he's completely fallen of everyone's radar (something scum love to do)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Hrezs »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I'm not sure I agree with SC. It doesn't make sense for him to not hammer BS. If he were IC he'd just kill her. His entire scumteam was dead aside from him and BS, so he'd have to assume she was IC. Trying to score town points for not hammering literally makes no sense.
Could you clarify a bit? It appears that you simultaneously disagree and assume that I am a Night Rider as worded.
I disagree with the 'SC was scum not bussing his partner' thought line. That was me arguing that you aren't a night rider.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Hrezs »

ok.. so we have
scum: LLD, Exe
possibly IC: Magua(if LLD is IC)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Hrezs »

So if you aren't IC and Exe is, who is IC with him? SC?

Town needs 2 IC to win the game because of the vest.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I think we can break the game down fairly simply.

Magua/LLD/someone or Exe/SC/someone
for IC team
which means if the DSK shoots one(and they don't die) we lynch the other thus IC lose the game. Then we lynch either Exe or LLD to eliminate their faction.

which means we just have to find the DSK to win
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I didn't block anyone, I only had 1 use.

Exe claimed LLD is claiming blocked because they decided to kill Magua, which would imply Magua is IC with LLD. The only other option would be if Magua was jk'd or doc'd, which just occured to me... So I guess we don't have 100% chance at taking out IC and a scum group..
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Hrezs »

I'm ok with the plan, although I don't believe SC is the last NR for my reasons posted earlier

Kage- that's not mention that Exe has told us LLD has been fighting for an SC nightkill for a while now.

Strike: SC
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: This literally makes no sense. You don't believe SC is the last NR but you're striking him?

So let me just get this straight.

We know who the last Skull Crushers are, LL and Exe.

You don't think Strangercoug is the last Night Rider.

And yet you strike him?

You sir are scummy as fuck. Please someone kill this Hrezs guy.
Enough people think he is scum that blocking him can only help us eliminate him as a suspect.(aka, if we block him and there is still a night kill there will be no doubt that he is not the remaining NR)

We aren't going to lynch him, which is why I'm ok with the plan.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ummm how about he can be a cop or a jailkeeper?? Is that a good enough reason?
a half confirmed town > a 1/6 chance at a cop scan or jk imo
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Strangercoug is practically confirmed not to be scum, he could be the SK but then blocking him would achieve nothing since it's a day killing ability. Blocking him is horrible strategy.

We are not going to block fucking Strangercoug.

You can't deny that there are enough people who think SC is scum that there is no benefit to blocking him
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Kublai Khan wrote:Also...
KageLord wrote:Most town: Magua and KK.
*hi fives Magua*
He also listed Exe and Mute as scummy. With only 3 scans he might have just been waiting for a good time to make a solid case against them. Not to mention the town IC might scan inno.

Found Mute's pseudo-hammer scummy. He just showed up and did it without any other input or a look from a fresh perspective.

I agree with the Exe strikes, will place mine later after everyone has gotten their word in.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Hrezs »

camn wrote: c- DSK has been really watching, to make kills at a certain time. e.g. yesterday's 30-minute window. So not too lurky. This excludles... Plum only? Also KISE?
Disagree with this point. We don't know if the DSK is allowed to presubmit kills or not. For all we know they could go 'I want to kill xxx after the 7th strike is laid on LLD' or something along those lines.

Also you strike Magua?! Just because he mentioned not striking Exe? So you throw away our block on Magua because the dsk MIGHT take away our block?
scum scum scum(possibly dsk trying to lead town away from him)

I'm not comfortable with striking Magua right now, but if there is enough town support for it, I will. There is no reason not to.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #49) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Hrezs »

1 Congrats Magua - After plum's death I had a sick feeling it was you. Well played.
2 Fuck you Magua -You killed me. Why? =(

I had a great time with this game, flavor was amazing.

Friend flaking has made me pissed off more and more as the game has gone on(especially after my death). We would have had all 3 members alive as he would have just blocked AGM's ckd kill in secret. Seriously.

Also recruiting was probably the hardest moment of the game for me, especially under the assumption if the doc says no we lose the game. We had 1 solid choice(kast), thankfully he was vanilla.

IC QT
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kaBENeaPdCN4

In terms of balance I think the scumteams were a little screwed from the start. The only thing that really gave them a good chance was if the IC lost when they recruited.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #50) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh Hrezs you bastard

Day 1s are soooo hard and this setup with all these people who were clearly better than me was ugh. So much scum just bandwagoning me... After that I thought I had a pretty solid game though. I question our kill choices, but I don't think we ever would have shot magua, especially knowing that he was being doc'd and no idea how the gimped docs would work.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #51) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Hrezs »

You mean if the IC auto-lost if they recruited scum? I don't think that would have been very cool. You probably wouldn't have, either. Haha

No, I mean had we tried to recruit the sk, cop or jk and lost the game when we attempted to recruit(as we would have been outed to them).

Working under the assumption that the doc refusing to join us would lose us the game seemed like the safest play.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #52) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Magua wrote:
There was no way your security guard claim was fake, so there was no way you were scum *or* the DSK. Once the last Night Rider was lynched, you would've been cleared.

At first, I killed lurkers because I surmised my biggest enemy was the IC, so I was aiming at people who were flying under the radar. After Magna died, I switched gears to killing confirmed town. The irony of killing IC after I stopped trying to kill IC and instead kill town does not escape me. =P

I was afraid of that, but also I'm glad. When I died I went 'did the dsk just string me along to kill me when I least expect it?' I think after another day I would've taken the bp vest back(as Friend/Mute would either have been struck to death or cleared) just based on threat level of death(being confirmed so and such).

You hit me at the exact right time lol
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #53) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Also, I thought BabySpice was playing to her wincon. By only outing MoI she was removing the mole from her teaming giving her the greatest chance at winning(as she was pretty much a dead man walking at the time).

Yeah, it backfired(and was one of the most exciting moments of the game for me as it was literally perfect for my team) but it could have been a calculated risk(I don't think it was, I think she was caught up in a mess of things)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”