Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Kise »

/confirm
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Affirmative. There is no unstriking either.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Mod: Can 40% damage disable killing abilities?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Hell yeah.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Kise »

If it weren't for the DSK, having a cop claim and follow him to victory would be pretty broken. No strategy involved, obv, but a reliable method to win.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Kise »

Nachomamma8 wrote:So, I've been thinking about the roleblock + lynch mechanic, and because we have 5 factions with the ability to kill (if you include the town), chances are we won't be able to have lynch + roleblock days, unless one of the kills don't go through. So, I propose to the DSK that he hold onto his shot for today because it will benefit both factions. We can't roleblo
NOOOPE GOTTA DO IT, MAN.
DAYSHOOT: TOOGY

Hrezs wrote:I'm taking the wait and see approach with wraith, I nailed him as scum early D1 in the only game I've played with him, so hopefully I can repeat that
Thanks for giving him a heads up.
Hrezs wrote:(although that was a couple months ago, his scum game could've improved plus this being a multifaction game changes the dynamic compared to the previous game I've played with him)
Thanks for giving an excuse as to why you won't peg him as scum.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2876296
^This can't be all you have to say. There are pre-emptive strikes awaiting you at the moment 60% agree to bash your brains in. Give us more. There's like 4 or 5 different scum factions. You're scum I know, but you are still free to scumhunt. On top of that, you can defend one of your buddies, if applicable, to make the job of hunting them down easier.

Can you tell I'm not a big fan, Wraith? I'm unfamiliar with your playstyle, but you could use some motivation.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2876443
^We can quick-strike Hrez when you all are ready. Though I just remembered: There is the possibility for 5 players not to be around, come day 2. If I'm one of those 5, I'll let it be known that my early suspicions so far as Hrez, Untrod and Toog (these three should be obvious as to why, but I will explain if asked). I could see AGar as Inner Circle with Wraith. That, or AGar is trying to make a friend... not many friends with that kind of language, but a friend in Wraith.

On that note, I appreciate the VCs, Magua. Any chance you wouldn't mind tracking FOS's as well?

P-edit: Yeah sure whatev Toog. We can't eliminate anyone unless we have MAJORITY striking. There was no indication for you to assume we would go along with striking Magna. If we split the strikes, it can cause a "no lynch."

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Kise »

You can't strike me so what's the difference?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Kise »

There's 14 (13?) players playing to the town's win condition. The chances are high as hell that both the players to your left and right are scum. Entering a game with this much filth should immediately light a fire under your ass to keep yourself in line. Toog was not careful with his strike, and recently admitted that he understands the mechanics of the game, yet he's screwing town over (everyone, really) with a strike that essentially gridlocks the moves we can finalize at the end of the day.

Plain and simple, that is what makes him scum for the strike. It's not a stupid move when he admits to knowing the mechanics because he was fully conscious of what he was doing. Honestly, with balls like that, Toog must be the damn DSK himself.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Kise »

^Basically, RC, I want a pat on the back if I called that right.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Kise »

BBS - Work be crazy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Kise »

Of all people, DGB gets it?! Reading now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Exe wrote:Have been pre-prodded O.o, will post
soon
:?: :?:
on page 14

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Didn't mean to snub you guys. I was on my phone earlier, checking the phase status of another.

Haven't read past where I was last night... but reading over the past page, I will say that Hrez was likely given that as a fakeclaim. I can't think of any other reason why the mod would not confirm the number of Security Officers, other than to give scum an outing. But I'd rather leave him to be a NK choice than strike him.

From all I've read so far, Kublai has been behaving differently than I'm used to seeing from him. Not sure why he would dick around like this if not to throw everyone off, or at least throw off a particular group/person.

9 more non-towns exist (including the random Inner Circle Citizen) so I'm lazily in favor of picking 2-3 suspicious characters and lining them up behind the guillotine. UT was so obvscum. Boo @ LLD for kissing the DSK's booty.

I'm off Monday, so tomorrow night I won't have a problem staying up reading page 15-->. I've played my heart out in other ongoing games so I'll respect that this is next in line to get my attention.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Didn't mean to snub you guys. I was on my phone earlier, checking the phase status of another
GAME

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Kise »

Hrezs wrote:I am a (the?) security officer. Wiki says there are multiple but when running the simulation I would only see one at times.
Did not use a night action as I am limited use.
1) The simulation never confirms that a security officer is even a definite Citizen role.
2) When is the last time you read the Metropolis: Revisited wiki?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Kise »

You rang?

I'd say I'm a 'maybe' on giving KK a blow. I'm seeing him as a good bet for DSK instead of Toog, actually. His odd posting style is good enough to keep himself from being a prioritized NK, while at the same time he's hypothetically able to DK anyone he may suspect will go after him during the day.[/babble that means nothing since I'm not a rolecop]

For better understanding, your DGB vote (
"I agree!"
) comes across as an attempt to paint yourself as a bandwagoner. Also, your stance on BL and non-existent Wraith appear to be safe ways to further avoid getting on the bad side of
more obvscummers
that are likely to possess a killing ability.
Kublai Khan wrote:I acknowledge that I was bullying bunnylover, but I strongly deny that I'm "behaving differently". Neither you nor Kise (nor anyone else who has said it) has enough of a meta on me to make that call.
Then to you, what does that say about us using meta against you - as in, are we scum for our attempts, or ignorant in general and thus null indication of alignment? I take notice of recent playstyles. Let's say
on one hand
[REDACTED], I can make a reasonable guess as to why you make certain actions, say certain comments, ask certain questions, etc. On
the other hand
(and my other hand happens to be named Metropolis: Revisited), you strangely have non-identical mannerisms that I feel could be due to a secret objective that does not include eliminating all threats to citizens. From a speculation standpoint, I try my best to determine which alignment and/or role will best explain your need to behave this way.
Kublai Khan wrote:
Plum wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:
Magua wrote:Hrezs: Claim.
What happens if the claim is accurate, yet they are a Inner Circle member?
Then we've locked the turncoat scum into a claim early at the very least, yeah?
A townie with a Inner Circle WC wouldn't be fakeclaiming though...

I'm just bringing it up because I'm hoping someone cleverer then me has put some thought into it.
Viewing you as anti-town of some sort, I would see your posts as a way to either put distrust in claims, keep non-VT roles on the table to be lynched, feign ignorance, or all of the above, frankly. You never offered your own solution for what should be done with accurate role claims, which is always odd for someone not to do if they present a question to the public.

The Citizen within the inner circle cannot kill from my understanding, so I wouldn't put much thought into removing them during the day - Especially not any power Citizen claims. This goes in line with why I say Hrez should be left to the sharks tonight rather than being gang banged.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm up for striking ThAdmiral - And this feeling just popped up. ThAd has no town read of KK that I can visibly find, so I don't understand the need to preserve him. Yes, it's worth suspecting Kage for the whole "find teh bulitproofz" as it was possibly inspired by something that went wrong during the night - if he's scum and his kill missed, I mean.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2876529
^your comments about Toog's strike make it clear you're more in line with gathering sufficient voters > impulsive strikers, but correct me if I'm wrong and explain the motivational difference in your strike and Toog's strike yesterday(?).

We need 12 strikes, correct?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Magua wrote:Obviously, Kublai Khan is now going to be either killed or roleblocked. I'm going to make sure that ThAdmiral is the other.

/strike: ThAdmiral

PEdit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ThAdmiral
You also intended to rush a strike.. your townread of KK is a good excuse via mindset to explain as much, but this strike-rush is senseless when there's no guarantee a wagon has 12 supporters.

About the other good suspect you mentioned: I have nothing to really piece together against camn. It's merely a guess that she could be influenced by a non-town role. If it ever came down to a near-lylo situation, I'd probably let my gut play and eliminate her. It's nothing more than a nagging feeling for me. Her latest "idea" was shot down, rightfully, but her intent is null as far as I can make out.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by Kise »

It is what it is, Khan. Nice catch regarding ThAd's possible signaling for counterwagons, IF we find out these two were indeed orchestrating to have counterwagons.

Kage should probably claim... I'd rather put my strike on him than KK due to more solid reasoning.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Kise »

Fake v/la so I can put my games on the backburner while I go party for the next few days

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Kast wrote:@Kise-
When you're back from V/LA, clarify if you prefer ThAd or Kage. You previously said you're up for striking ThAd, but more recently said you prefer Kage to KK. Do you prefer Kage to ThAd or ThAd to Kage?
Lol there's 9 scum left. Don't matter. I'll act as the hammer, I guess.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Kise »

*reads more*

Oh shi-
Strike: ThAdmiral

There's 9 more not striking, including KL, so his wagon doesn't look likely any more. ThAd is realistically the only option at this point. Hi, Nacho.
Bunnylover wrote:I don't have a scum read on ThAdmiral, but nor do I have a town read. What would make me in for his lynch is him /striking Kagelord for the sake of competeing wagon.
Yeah, well, that's pretty much IT. Shall we?

Hrezs is still scum, in my opinion. Checking the wiki to "understand the role" screams fake claim, when the mod should have done good to detail everything when/if sending that role PM.

I wouldn't say what KageLord did was rolefishing as much as it is breadcrumbing as scum who's kill failed. With only Agar dying, there's always the possibility that one of the gangs ran into a brick wall and theorized that they targeted BP IC. Hopefully there is a lot of WIFOM in both gangs' QTs, since they know they have usurpers. In fact, I could see the IC scum of one team telling everyone they should kill their BP buddy to screw with them.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Kise »

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Kise »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Strike: ThAdmiral
because OH WELL we can't really do much else, can we now?
There's 9 scum on the loose. Do you have 9 scumreads that does not include ThAd, really?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Kise »

Actually, 10, counting IC Citizen.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Kise »

Kast wrote:@Scums-
Nice, keep shooting like that.
This comment wasn't necessary. It reminds me of the "congratulate" & "that sucks" tells. You should be familiar enough to avoid making comments like this. For now, it's appropriate for me to keep an eye on you. Just a weird comment - nothing to blow up about.

If you want to give scum a shout out, how about this: YO, GANGBANGERS, there was one kill N1. Think about who & how your roleblocker chose his target.........dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Those AGM was pressing (unlikely Night Riders)
– Wraith, Kagelord, Hrezs, LLD,
Those CKD was pressing (unlikely Skull Crushers)
- Exe, ODM (now Kast ), Kagelord, MoI
Sans KageLord, why does it matter which team a scummy player may or may not belong to? Also, why should the gang leader's expressed feelings of KL push him out of being in either gang as opposed to scum within a faction that coincidentally was pressed by both leaders? It's a nice observation, but I myself won't hold it close to the chest.
Toogeloo wrote:I am dispelling any beliefs that you and are Inner Circle (there will still be people out there that obstinately believe we are on the same gang team and just bussing each other I bet).
It's not important to eliminate someone for the sake of "clearing" yourself as not being their partner. That falls in the same line as bussing, really. It would be loltastic if one of you flipped IC anyway.

All in all, I get the feeling both you and ABR have hidden reasons to be this confident. If anyone, and IF one of you two happens to be IC, I'm thinking it's you, Toog. With the BPV in hand, I could see you cockily dealing strikes as you have been. The other IC members could easily feed you the names of scum members for you to go after. If you're not the Citizen IC, then whoever that may be is perhaps suited with the BPV and is also in a good position to help bus non-IC members of both gangs. I don't know why I didn't look for signs of this when the game started, but it would definitely be a plan running through my mind if I was IC.

@Magua: You may agree with my theory in the paragraph above.
Bunnylover wrote:I don't know, im almost tempted to strike LLD since previous days everyone else got to strike their scum reads.
Is that.. is that a clusterfuck I smell coming from the kitchen?
Baby Spice wrote:MoI is IC, Toog is IC, ABR is possibly IC.
I have this distinct feeling that this line was influenced by inside information; things discussed in a gang QT. I'm not seeing a connection with MoI at all to those two.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Oh wow did I pick a good night to skim or what.
Strike: Baby Spice

So the real question is whether the DSK should risk targeting MoI or just try and hit other scum/suspects.

(sorry to hear about that other part, BS)

Also, I notice the mod didn't post my limited access - which I AM on. Working 8 days straight and I'm next off on Friday.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:MoI is IC, Toog is IC, ABR is possibly IC.
I have this distinct feeling that this line was influenced by inside information; things discussed in a gang QT. I'm not seeing a connection with MoI at all to those two.
Called it first, BTW.

>.>

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Kise »

It's funny how scum are caught without the use of scumhunting. I'm gonna give my thoughts - not that its needed, what with imploding scumteams and all - tomorrow.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Strike: Exe

Don't go anywhere, RC.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Nah don't shoot Exe I just tsruck him

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Kise »

The fuck?

Okay so the wiki tells that the IC wins with ALL surviving, so as long as the gangs are gone, the citizen IC should play nice. Eliminating all of Exe's members will at least give us the Citizen IC's sympathy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Win is a win. If you're the last Skuller then that means IC definitely lost.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Kise »

I don't know RC edited it on 13th but I swear it earlier said they win when ALL members alive.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Kise »

Then I'd put it at Hrez and Coug. To me, the jailkeeper role still seems like a fakeclaim given out for insurance. Not sure why this thread is still open... if you do the math, with 11 alive, it takes 7 to kill and 5 to RB. 7+5 = 12 but we only have 11. What's the plan?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Kise »

My phone dumbed out when I tried to post the other night - which was BEFORE ABR claimed. Sorry but I'll make a better post in the morning. I am, however, creeped out by how a few players are being lined up, while my minimalism is not apparently a concern for anyone. I did have a nagging suspicion of camn myself, but we'll see what I come up with tomorrow. Kast is my pick for DSK based on the timing of yesterday's kill.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Kise »

I think I made everyone hold their breath. (x_x) Here's verbatim of what I was supposed to post 2 RL nights ago:

"My 2 picks for DSK are Kast and ABR. I'd rather go for you first, Kast, because, unlike ABR, I've never had a townread or vibe from you. I can understand the camn/Wraith suspicion, but it may not happen today and I'm not fully prepared to invest a strike when I myself have a mere tingly feeling. I was hoping to take more initiative today but we could be locked into this ABR-Mute standoff. Again, the town feeling I get from ABR trumps, so I may concede to eliminating Mute. Another thing: for all we know, the town IC may have been dealt with already."

The combination of ABR's claim, results, and the answer provided by the mod make me feel comfortable with him. There ARE other factors that could have blocked out a kill last night, so I'll hold off on striking. Mute should claim.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Kise »

Wouldn't that in fact be insulting to the DSK then, kupo?

But, again, please no strikes until a claim is made. ABR jailing Mute may not have been what prevented the kill, as I said.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Kise »

I'm reading the game.. 'cept for like pages 20 something-30 something, but otherwise I'm caught up.

(^_^)b

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Kise »

Nu..

Okay how about this: I'd currently strike Mute. If I have a reason to reconsider, then I'll look into camn's iso, or I'll look into yours.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Kise »

I do I do I do, I'm just messing with you. It's not foolproof because the scum can still submit no kill in order for us to not confirm Mute's status.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Kise »

So if ABR is blocked, Mute is lynched, flips town, and no kill happens... we think ABR did it is the gang banger? So then we lynch ABR, he flips town... the last gang member points and laughs at everyone. Did I get that hypothetical scenario down right?

This is seriously not a foolproof plan. ABR is town either way. The mod JUST said that some role names were not listed, so security supervisor is plausibly his role. Can we skip out on blocking ABR in case he's needed to detain tonight? (As in, in case Mute doesn't flip gang guy)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Actually...

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2945837

Strike: Mute

Thanks, Babe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:It's funny how scum are caught without the use of scumhunting.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Kise »

Lol, I love this game. Hurry up and strike so the daykill is prevented.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Kise »

Mute wrote:
I am IC.

The instant baby spice said what she said this slot's funeral was set.

I believe he's claiming Night Rider IC, not Citizen IC - Hence why he brings up Baby Spice in particular as playing a factor in his demise. That should about wrap it up for night kills right here. Good shit.

However, how about naming the town IC, Mute?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #46) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Kise »

K... I don't know what the FUCK you were on about, Kast, but I guess it eliminates you from being DSK. Now realistically, that leaves camn, coug and myself as suspects. Plum being killed over anyone else is pure wifom and I wouldn't fall for it...... just like I'm not falling for that "killers" line, mod man.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #47) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Kise »

*cracks knuckles*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #48) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Kast wrote:@Mute-
Damn your spot is such a liability & you just
threw away our only chance.

@ICs-
Thanks.
You guys really fucked me & lol town's gonna be confused by bastard modding (or maybe not).

@Camn-
You're the probable DSK. Word of advice, next time kill the confirmed towns & don't be so obvious. If Camn's not DSK, well, guess you did a good framing job, but really you just bought one day. Your kills weren't going to take you to endgame.

Since it's psuedo Kingmaker, I'd strongly suggest town go with Camn/SC/Plum for potential DSKs.

@ABR-
You've been horrible town,
it's a shame you'll win
despite being as horrible & anti-town as possible.

@Kise/Magua/Plum-
Solid play. Good job guys. Really should have pushed more on the Friend lynch from earlier. He was scummy as hell.

@Kage-
You were obvious cop. If you want to be so obvious, might as well claim openly & get the doc protect next time.

@KK-
Was your initial game plan to just be scummy & draw the cop?

Sounds like a going away post. Were you recruited?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #49) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Kublai Khan wrote:I'm a paramedic. Can't protect same person 2 nights in a row. If two or more attempt to kill my target then the protect will fail. Can't self-protect.

Night 1 - Magua
Night 2 - HRezs
Night 3 - Magua
Night 4 - Albert B. Rampage
Night 5 - Magua
Night 6 - StrangerCoug

Interesting. It appears we have different mechanics... I won't claim targets yet but I am Paramedic as well.

Strike: camn

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #50) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Hrezs wrote:I am a (the?) security officer. Wiki says there are multiple but when running the simulation I would only see one at times.
Did not use a night action as I am limited use.

So I suppose every power role is not confirmable to each other. I was actually hoping the other Paramedic and myself could use inside info.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #51) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah so, I self-protected a lot with the hope that the other Paramedic would do the same so we could confirm each other later. Woops! I did protect Magua after thinking he was cleared by KL, and then I protected ABR the next night. Other than night, I was being... SELFISH.

Magua deserves this. Town would have had it too easy thanks to the gangs self-destructing on paranoia, and of course we blindly followed KageLord post-death.

I had fun, Reap.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #52) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote: Plum being killed over anyone else is pure wifom and I wouldn't fall for it

Damn you, Magua!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #53) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Apples or gtfo.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #54) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Kise »

I reviewed Brightest Day, so... join.
Wait, RC, dana didn't mention me????

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”