Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Trifle Tower
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wow, shit started while I was gone.

Shun: tanstalas

For being the poster above me. Shame on you.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Pulindar wrote:
Zodiark13
Thoughts
#1 this is your only post other than you confirmation. It was entirely useless. You noticed that others were talking and yet still said nothing. You didn't even assure the group that you would talk later.
Questions
1. What are your thoughts of Tans' questions?
2. Will you be more active as the game develops? (if he answers no Haylen can we replace with nacchomama)
3. What are your thoughts on each of the other players?
4. What are your thoughts on other players possible roles?
5. What are your thoughts on current flavor text we have seen?

Thoughts: I'll be honest, I was about to read up and then things happened IRL and had to go out, didn't get back for several hours, and didn't have a chance to post for many hours more, and by that time, my mum was on the computer, being the only computer in the house. I was wanting to get a post out, thats all.

Questions
1: You mean this one?
tanstalas wrote:Why a pressure vote this early? You trying to get claims already?

Pressure votes are fine, as they get people to post more content.
2. You eager to see nacho in this? Sorry to dissapoint you, but this is unusually inactive for me, issues with me being in Australia aside.
3. Apart from doombunny2, I only know a few by name, not by playstyle.
4. TBH I would rather not think about it right now. Role fishing aside, the roles could be anywhere between 'messed up' and 'HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?'. I also find it rather hard to think of 12 roles for a game based of a series of silly videos based off of three characters. I can think of about 7 characters, more if you count each of the candy letters as seperate.
5. What flavor text? All theres been is the picture in the OP, and that just tells me Haylen loves 'shun the non-believer'.

I'll hopefully post more in bit.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

On closer examination, I think I will keep my vote on tans. His 33 seems to be very reaching for a reason to have an early 'serious' bandwagon, but then happily jumps onto me for a rather flimsy reason in 49. 73 screams of scum not happy that his two bandwagons are going nowhere.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:I made my vote on RC as a serious vote because up until that point he was my best guess. I loathe RVS and would rather get out if it ASAP, I much prefer RQS. Anyhow, Zod is my best guess for now, he talks about how pressure votes are good because it makes people provide more content though reading his ISO he provides little to no content of his own. The only post he has made that has any 'meat' to it is where he was answering questions.

He then says my vote on him is for a flimsy reason. Keyword here is it is a reason. He says that he made that post 'just to post', which also irks me.

If I had to guess at another person to be scum with him at this moment I'd guess maybe Doom, I don't like how Zod says that Doom's 'pressure vote' is fine as long as it provides more content.. see previous notes on my thoughts of the irony of this statement by him.

And since when was having a life a scum tell? Having three posts by page 4 is hardly inactivity, and this is far too early in the game to be saying 'LOL HES AN IRONIC BULLSHITTER CAUSE HE SAYS ABOUT POSTING CONTENT WITHOUT POSTING ANY HIMSELF'.

Your vote on RC can't have been too serious if you vote on the next flimsy reason to pass your eye.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
tanstalas wrote:I made my vote on RC as a serious vote because up until that point he was my best guess. I loathe RVS and would rather get out if it ASAP, I much prefer RQS. Anyhow, Zod is my best guess for now, he talks about how pressure votes are good because it makes people provide more content though reading his ISO he provides little to no content of his own. The only post he has made that has any 'meat' to it is where he was answering questions.

He then says my vote on him is for a flimsy reason. Keyword here is it is a reason. He says that he made that post 'just to post', which also irks me.

If I had to guess at another person to be scum with him at this moment I'd guess maybe Doom, I don't like how Zod says that Doom's 'pressure vote' is fine as long as it provides more content.. see previous notes on my thoughts of the irony of this statement by him.

And since when was having a life a scum tell? Having three posts by page 4 is hardly inactivity, and this is far too early in the game to be saying 'LOL HES AN IRONIC BULLSHITTER CAUSE HE SAYS ABOUT POSTING CONTENT WITHOUT POSTING ANY HIMSELF'.

Your vote on RC can't have been too serious if you vote on the next flimsy reason to pass your eye.

u mad bro?

u tryin to dodge my points bro? Scum here.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #6) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Meant to say questions, not points. 'u scum bro?' is a suitable replacement.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:
@Haylen - Seriously - give him his warning, boot him from game or modkill him. If you do none of these for his personal attacks on me I would request you replace me. If you give him a warning in thread like you said you would I will continue. His last post is lulzy and I would love to rip him a new one for it but I am asking you as a mod to enforce the rules you yourself set out at the start of this game.

Wow, now scum is appealing to the mod, and threatening to rage-quit. So add that to the long list of reasons to vote tans.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry guys, falling behind a little bit. I myself am fairly concise, in fact its a bit of a weakness, as I always struggled with 'Write 1000 words on' essays in high school, always completing them in about 700 and fitting lots of information in that much. I don't do text walls so much as quote walls. And no, text walls, or lack thereof, is a null tell, so stop trying to make it otherwise tans.

If anyone has any points they want addressed, please bring them up.

Also, I may as well have my say on the alliance proposal. I'm against it, because the person suggesting it has to be 110% that no one on the alliance is scum(ignoring the possibility that the proposer is scum himself), and, at the end of the day, it means that only one person is playing the game. I don't play mafia just to have one person decide how the game ends from the very start of the game.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #9) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm moving on from tans, this back and forth is doing nothing but distract me from everyone else, and most of his points in his last post against me are either noise, pointless, or, in one question, rolefishing.

Unshun

Not too sure where to go from here though. A good point to start on though;

FoS(Finger of Shunning?): ReaperCharlie

His last nine posts have been completely pointless. And the last time I saw someone doing as what he did in his 236, the person doing it was scum.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #10) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:
Umbrage wrote:@ tans: I think you're too tunnel-visioned to notice that Zod unvoted. Which means that his vote is not still on you. I think Zod is making an effort to look at new people, while you're still stuck on him.

Ugh. Too used to seeing unvote followed by votes. And the FoS threw me for a loop.

And I am stuck on both he and you, and I already explained that Charlie and RC are also suspects. But hey! Thanks for the misrep.

No misrep here.

@Zod - You say the last time you saw someone do what RC did in 236 the person was scum. Please link to that post. K thanks

[/quote]
How about no. Ignoring the fact that it was an IRC game.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #11) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:I'm moving on from tans, this back and forth is doing nothing but distract me from everyone else, and most of his points in his last post against me are either noise, pointless, or, in one question, rolefishing.

Unshun

His last nine posts have been completely pointless. And the last time I saw someone doing as what he did in his 236, the person doing it was scum.

Check my posts across all my games. I'm busy as heck and I haven't had time to catch up yet. It's also called active lurking and prod-dodging -- Hey, I'm not gonna lie. Anyway, should be caught up by EoD today.

Lmao at Finger of Shunning. Earlier in the game I almost used Horn of Suspicion (HoS), lol

One thing I am gonna say though, is that in the middle of the day, when things are in full swing, if the best thing you have to do is pick on a lurker, that means a) you're scum, or b) you haven't read the thread. So if you're not scum Zod, go back and read the freakin thread. You are one of the guys who's off my radar at the moment, because I don't remember reading any posts by you, or having anything stick out to me. For me, that makes me suspicious of experienced scum knowing how to slide by w/o attention on them (at least until LYLO or just before).

Anyway, I don't have time atm, I'm late to something. Back later.

I'm not voting you because your active lurking, I'm voting you because your being purposely pointless. Theres a difference between not posting content, and posting anti-content.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Doombunny9 wrote:@Zod+Hiraki- Where's the answers to my questions?

You mean this one?
Doombunny9 wrote:In your ISO #7 you say that you think Tans is scummy for "appealing to the mod and threatening to rage quit". My question was, how is this scummy, why scum are more likely to do this than town, and how does this help scum?

I never nessicarily said it was scummy. A reason to vote != something scummy. Plus, he was trying to break the game through mod intervention, and threatening to quit if he didn't get his game-breaking. Scum are more likely to do this because a free kill is a free kill.

Zod wrote:Theres a difference between not posting content, and posting anti-content.

Both are bad though. I don't know why you think town could win if nobody posts any content and would like an explanation on how.

RC was trying to say 'I'm legitimatly active lurking due to this game being a low commitment, and I don't have time to catch up yet.' I'm trying to say 'What you are doing can't be classified as active lurking', hence the quoted comment.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #13) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Oh I see what you've done now Hayl, you naughty girl. ;P

@tans, stop trying to mod-confirm Umbrage and actually play the game.

Doombunny9 wrote:
Zod wrote:I never nessicarily said it was scummy. A reason to vote != something scummy.

Then why would you want to vote him for that? I see no reason for it.

Ever heard of a thing called anti-town?
Zod wrote:Plus, he was trying to break the game through mod intervention, and threatening to quit if he didn't get his game-breaking. Scum are more likely to do this because a free kill is a free kill.

He wanted Umbrage to get a warning for attacking him. How the heck does this break the game?

He wanted a warning AT MINIMUM. He also listed force-replacement and modkill as alternatives.

Doombunny9 wrote:
RC wrote:Do the same for Zod, if you like.

ignores questions, doesn't give many reads on people, finds asking Haylen for a warning scummy.

1) All questions put forward by you to me have been answered.
2) You want my reads?
3) As said.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

/poked

I was going to post, but fell asleep.

At 8PM.

Does anyone else realize that theres approx less than 2 days till deadline?

Will post something more... more, tomorrow.

ReaperCharlie wrote:I am sick of people saying the word null. Also, I am so disinterested in this game.

Disappointing. =\

Null.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #15) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Deadline is, by my reckoning, approx less than 24 hours away, extensions notwithstanding. Time to take a stance.

Shoes on the other foot now, isn't it. Your initial case against me was that I wasn't putting out any content, yet now I'm putting out plenty, yet all you can do is constantly yell 'LOL MORE VOTES FOR ZODISCUM PLOX KTHXBAI'. Now who the hypocrite, eh?

Now my reads, in case anyone still wants them.

Doom/Nacho: Was fairly townish till Nacho replaced in, since then the slot has steadily been slipping towards scum.
NS: Epic lurker. Slightly scum, but more activity will fix that.
hint hint

Hiraki: 99% chance of being town. Shan't say more there.
RC: Mostly noise since the alliance thing. Heavily leaning scum.
Pulindar: Makes good posts, 80% chance of
rain
being town.
umbrage: Not sure what to think here.
kryptinen: Not sure if I have a town read or a pity read.
Charlie, Rhinox, Stefunny: Hasn't stood out either way. Null.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

kryptinen wrote:
[[There are no words to express how much I hate the fact I can not use specific words game.]]

Most days have talked about the alliance rather than find the real mafia. This is not good, especially when people (like me) are not used to the alliance discussion to find scum.

ReaperCharlie I do not like playing style. It seems that all that has something to say about it is the alliance (and it will have walls of text.).

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ORRRR, it's because I only read the last few posts before posting each time, lol.

Really? You're actually admitting that you do not read the game? Why are you still here?

Umbrage wrote:
SO SHUT UP BEFORE YOU OUT THE REST OF THE SCUM.

I WANT TO WORK FOR THIS WIN, NOT HAVE IT HANDED TO ME

I do not like this post, I do not like Umbrage, but a fool(jester?) is still a possibility. We can leave your life at least overnight to see if he is alive tomorrow.

Shun: Zod

What have you given this game? Accuse others of things you are doing is not a good game and definitely not a good fighter mafia.

Hiraki wrote:
How could you say that Nacho is scummy and Doom was townie?

I am the attachment to this question. Funny how that happens when Nacho is voting.

Zodiark13 wrote:

^ Exact representation of my face while reading this.

Laugh of the Day provided by Google translate.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:38 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

[quote="kryptinen]
What have you given this game? Accuse others of things you are doing is not a good game and definitely not a good fighter mafia.
[/quote]

Providing small amounts of content != posting lots of nothing.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

How does
Zod isn't scummy though Tans.

and me having an unmentionable reason that has nothing to do with reads to think that Hiraki is town = buddying and/or broken scumdar?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

*tans posts twice in less than 20 mins and ignores my post*

Official hypocrite is official.

Stefunny, unlike tans, I have a case against him. And his reason to try and make you change to vote his way is to scream 'DIESCUMDIE' and throw out terrible arguement like, 'Why is your biggest scum read a better lynch than mine?' and 'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.' Not good arguments.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

kryptinen wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Stefunny, unlike tans, I have a case against him. And his reason to try and make you change to vote his way is to scream 'DIESCUMDIE' and throw out terrible arguement like, 'Why is your biggest scum read a better lynch than mine?' and 'If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.' Not good arguments.

So Stefunny not need a reason for their votes?

kryptinen wrote:
kryptinen wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:ORRRR, it's because I only read the last few posts before posting each time, lol.

Really? You're actually admitting that you do not read the game? Why are you still here?

Please explain yourself. Whether you chose not to answer or are not really reading. I do not know which is worse.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #21) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

You want me to spill? Fine, but only cause I'm off to bed and don't want to be hammered while I'm sleeping.

I'm a Lover with Hiraki. Thing is, neither of us know the others alignment. This post is what makes me think Hiraki is town. He put himself as a potential candidate for lynching, if there was a possibility that I was scum, because, if I am, which I'm not, Hiraki being lynched would mean I die as well. Scum wouldn't pull something like that D1, if at all.

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:

Wait, and THIS is the direction you lean? OMGUS?

Read the game. I voted for tans before he voted me. I'm simply returning my vote to where it belongs.

Zodiark13 wrote:NS: Epic lurker. Slightly scum, but more activity will fix that.
hint hint

Slight buddying. Major hypocrisy.

I was trying to get him to get off his ass and do something. If trying to get a lurker posting content is buddying, then I won't try anymore.

Zodiark13 wrote:Pulindar: Makes good posts, 80% chance of
rain
being town.

Good posts do not a townie make.

Good posts are more likely to be made by town. Lots of good posts even more so.

Zodiark13 wrote:Charlie, Rhinox, Stefunny: Hasn't stood out either way. Null.

Null? or SUSPICIOUS?

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON, NOT PEOPLE LIKE TANSTALAS.

If I meant suspicious, I would have said suspicious. And we don't have the time to be looking into null reads with the deadline meant to be less than 24 hours away.

Ok. Zodiark. If you're town, please explain why.

I've recognised where I've been lacking and been trying to improve to better the town. The alternative is Mr "LOL VOTES FOR ZOD PLOX" tans.
If you're scum, please tell us who your buddies are.

On the double.

I'm not that bad a player as to out scumbuddys. Even if I was mafia and at L-1, outing them wouldn't keep me alive. Plus, aside from speculation and guesswork, I have as little clue to who the scumteam are as you do(unless you're scum. JIIIIII)
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Haylen wrote:Sorry for the vote count thing RC, I disappeared for a few days for my exams :P Posting an official one now. PS. The question today was 'critically evaluate the following quote: 'The basic principles of psychology are self evident'. i tore the shit out of it :D

Just so I can have something to think about, may I ask what are the basic principles of psychology?

Coming up with theories and writing a hypothesis because a theory is unscientific if it isn't falsifiable. The general public, however, believe that the basic principles of psychology are what they find in self help books and on the media - don't get me started on criticising them. The difficult part is in separating what is psychology and what is common sense. ~ Hayl
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #23) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:This wagon on me is lulzy at best. RC claiming I was on Umbrage all the time then only switched to Zod at end.
RC saying same thing about Umbrage's vote
Rhinox Listing his 'reads' on a bunch of people. He doesn't know what to think about a lot of people, but didn't give his thoughts on Zod who is the biggest wagon and then votes me - whom he said he didn't have a read on.

Unshun
Shun: Tanstalas

Claim: The Door
Vanilla Townie

People on Zod, switch to me, then look at this lulzy wagon that is on me now tomorrow.

If you are a cop, an investigation on Zod, Umbrage, RC or Rhinox would be probably a good investigation.

Nice fake claim, scum. Self voting, yay, lets look at the possibilities.
1) Gambiting scum.
2) Stupid VT.

Actually, those are the only possibilities I can think of now. I'm sure three or four were running through my head a moment ago.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Tans.
We can lynch scum today. It won't be that hard.

His name is ZODIARK, and I thirst for his blood.
I will make a post on him. And the town will lynch him. And he will flip scum.
Then doc will protect me. And scum will fail in killing me.

The cycle will repeat tomorrow, with scum killing randomly, aiming for doc. They will fail.
Pulindar and I will lead a glorious wagon on scum, and scum will die.

Scum will kill Pulindar/Me.
Living one out of us will burst into a rage.
Scum will squirm violently, but we will pursue on. And we will fucking pin that goddamn scumbag to a wall.

And all of this starts with Zod's scumflip.
Give me this townwin, Tan. Don't talk crazytalk.

Lol @ implying theres a doctor
Lol @ implying the doctor will protect you
Lol @ you screaming I'm scum with making a case at all

You are worse than tans. Either get a case together or you swing tomorrow.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #24) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Last one is meant to be "Lol @ you screaming I'm scum without making a case at all". Also, add to that "This post is full of fail and scum."
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

tanstalas wrote:LOL @ Zod

I'd like to know what the 3 or 4 possibilities were. You called me scum or town...

So, you think there may be as many as 2 other 3rd parties? You're not very good at this game are you?

As I said, I forgot the others. They were in my head right up until I went to write them. Read the god damned thread.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Zod wrote:Lol @ implying theres a doctor
Lol @ implying the doctor will protect you
Lol @ you screaming I'm scum with making a case at all

It's not reaching to say there's a protective role.
The doctor will protect me, you can BELIEVE IT.
Oh, sorry. I thought that's how things were done since you sure haven't given anything for a case on me, and you most certainly haven't commented on what I have provided on you.

ZING!

It is reaching to say there's a protective role, unless you are a backup one.
I watch Naruto in Japanese(when I do watch) so, no, I won't believe it.
I don't have a case on you(yet), so I don't have to give one on you. And "WTF IS THIS SHIT, KILL IT WITH FIRE" doesn't need any attention beyond a lynch.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nobody Special wrote:I've seen enough.

Have you been looking at whats been happening in the last 12 or so hours? At all? Or do you really want to be in the same basket as Mr "MORE ZOD VOTES PLOX" and Mr "KILL IT WIT FIRE"?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #28) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

As of the time I'm refreshing this page(I'm ISOing Hayl XD) there are 2 hours 9 minutes 3 seconds till deadline.

People who aren't voting tans, explain why now/vote tans.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #29) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Hiraki wrote:Where? I see nothing of the sort.

Some boyfriend you are. >_<

Now, I'm a bit uneasy about making a case against tans 2.0, solely considering what tans 1.0 flipped, but Nacho is practically screaming scum. Warning, quote wall ahead.

Nachomamma8 wrote:PULINDAR! <3333333

I will never ever ever let you get lynched this game; the scum will be the only thing that can take you from me, baby!

Wow, epic buddying right out of the gate.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Thank god, Pul is town. This can now commence to be the game I always dreamed of it being, the one with the owl and the common snack food dominating mice and obese middleaged men with a high risk of heart disease everywhere... Have fear, scum.

Care to actually explain?

Zodiark13 wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
@Haylen - Seriously - give him his warning, boot him from game or modkill him. If you do none of these for his personal attacks on me I would request you replace me. If you give him a warning in thread like you said you would I will continue. His last post is lulzy and I would love to rip him a new one for it but I am asking you as a mod to enforce the rules you yourself set out at the start of this game.

Wow, now scum is appealing to the mod, and threatening to rage-quit. So add that to the long list of reasons to vote tans.

WHAT
WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE

SHUN: ZODIARK13

KILL IT
KILL IT WITH FIRE
This reads like scum replacing in and, after having looked at the scum QT and seen that scum decided to push a lynch against me, jumps onto me on almost nothing.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Hiraki is looking like a scumbag right about now.

Nevermind what I said about scumHiraki, I think.

Hiraki be town.

So, in the space of a single post, your read goes from scum to town. What even?

Nachomamma8 wrote:Umbrage is spoutin crap again. Scum scum scum.

What happened to

YES I DON'T HAVE TO BE DROWNED SCUMUMBRAGE BULLSHIT.
YES
YES
YESSSSS

Tans is smoking some serious, serious crack. He's probably town because of it. TANS CUT THE SHIT AND GET ON ZOD. <3, Nacho.

Hiraki is town for lazy SERIOUS MODE. I like it, even if his heart's in the wrong place.

Stefunnny... Calling scum lovers? My god, that's so ridiculous it has to be coming from town.

So, a VI is town for being a VI, a lurker is town for being a lurker, and someone who puts forward a stupid idea is town for the sheer stupidity of the idea(no offence Steff). BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Zodiark wrote:Thoughts: I'll be honest, I was about to read up and then things happened IRL and had to go out, didn't get back for several hours, and didn't have a chance to post for many hours more, and by that time, my mum was on the computer, being the only computer in the house. I was wanting to get a post out, thats all.

Saying that he just wanted to "get a post out" shows that he really didn't care about what it brought to the game; he only cared about throwing a post down so it didn't seem like he was lurking.

Sorry, I forget, having a life is a scumtell on this site.

Zodiark wrote:On closer examination, I think I will keep my vote on tans. His 33 seems to be very reaching for a reason to have an early 'serious' bandwagon, but then happily jumps onto me for a rather flimsy reason in 49. 73 screams of scum not happy that his two bandwagons are going nowhere.

Finding reasons to keep his vote where it is. I say this because he is seriously reaching right here, and being overly vague about things by not giving real reasons.

If you mean tans, then yes, this is correct.

Zodiark wrote:EBWOP: Meant to say questions, not points. 'u scum bro?' is a suitable replacement.

Scum worried about phrasing tally: ONE

And this is a scumtell how again? More BS.

He's pushing tans as scum because he's getting frustrated with another player. And the long list of reasons...? This?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]Nice misrep, but no. I'm pushing tans here for trying to break the game in an, if not scum then certainly anti-town way.

Sorry guys, falling behind a little bit. I myself am fairly concise, in fact its a bit of a weakness, as I always struggled with 'Write 1000 words on' essays in high school, always completing them in about 700 and fitting lots of information in that much. I don't do text walls so much as quote walls. And no, text walls, or lack thereof, is a null tell, so stop trying to make it otherwise tans.

If anyone has any points they want addressed, please bring them up.

Also, I may as well have my say on the alliance proposal. I'm against it, because the person suggesting it has to be 110% that no one on the alliance is scum(ignoring the possibility that the proposer is scum himself), and, at the end of the day, it means that only one person is playing the game. I don't play mafia just to have one person decide how the game ends from the very start of the game.

This post has absolutely no benefit to scumhunting whatsoever.

Scumhunting is not all there is to the game.

Zodiark13 wrote:I'm moving on from tans, this back and forth is doing nothing but distract me from everyone else, and most of his points in his last post against me are either noise, pointless, or, in one question, rolefishing.

Unshun

Unvote + FoS is one of the strongest scumtells on the market right now.
And he dropped it.
He dropped it like he dropped the ball when his scumbuddies said "Zod just don't get lynched day 1 LOL".
As an aside, "last time I saw someone doing that, they were scum" is the bullshittiest of bullshits in the whole world, especially since he doesn't denote what exactly RC was doing.
In what dimension is this market you speak of? Is it the dimension where everything tans has done this game is seen as pro-town, where jesters and cults are universally liked, and where Chesskid is considered as good a poster as Vi is in this one? And if its such a strong scumtell, how come you didn't realise it when you mentioned it a few posts ago?
Now he's unvoting and then... FoSing? What?

Zodiark wrote:How about no. Ignoring the fact that it was an IRC game.

And he can't link it...
Because it was an IRC GAME?
Okay. Sure. Yeah. I believe him.

I'd like to see you link an IRC game that wasn't saved. And again, how is this a scumtell?

Zodiark wrote:I'm not voting you because your active lurking, I'm voting you because your being purposely pointless. Theres a difference between not posting content, and posting anti-content.

This post speaks truth. He's not voting him because of active lurking. He's not voting him at all.
HAR HAR HAR
So you're using a brief moment of forgetfulness as a scumtell. Wow.

Zodiark wrote:Doom/Nacho: Was fairly townish till Nacho replaced in, since then the slot has steadily been slipping towards scum.
NS: Epic lurker. Slightly scum, but more activity will fix that. hint hint
RC: Mostly noise since the alliance thing. Heavily leaning scum.
Pulindar: Makes good posts, 80% chance of rain being town.
umbrage: Not sure what to think here.
kryptinen: Not sure if I have a town read or a pity read.
Charlie, Rhinox, Stefunny: Hasn't stood out either way. Null.

Let's translate this.
One scum read, two town reads, 9 null reads?
GOOD READS BRO

I thought they were good reads too, but you've done wonders and given me a second scum read
Mind, since then one of my reads has flipped town

Zodiark wrote:I'm a Lover with Hiraki. Thing is, neither of us know the others alignment. This post is what makes me think Hiraki is town. He put himself as a potential candidate for lynching, if there was a possibility that I was scum, because, if I am, which I'm not, Hiraki being lynched would mean I die as well. Scum wouldn't pull something like that D1, if at all.

Oh, and he's not paranoid of his lover at all. BUDDYING UP TO YOUR LOVER BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID OF DEATH = SCUM.
I'm sorry that Hiraki has to die, though :(

Again, nice misrep, but no. I'll explain in small words, just for you. I'm not trying to buddy up with Hiraki because I don't wont to be lynched. I'm saying Hiraki is most likely town because he isn't. Also, note that by claiming I'm buddying up to my lover, you accept my lover claim, and can now call backpeddeling if you try to BS the claim. Nice one.

Zodiark wrote:Nice fake claim, scum. Self voting, yay, lets look at the possibilities.
1) Gambiting scum.
2) Stupid VT.

Nice... fakeclaim? HE SAYS THAT TO A VT? WHAT?
Claim means nothing. Until the flip at least. Inside knowledge that tans is a VT? Lolscum.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Sorry, I have one more addendum.

Zodiark wrote:It is reaching to say there's a protective role, unless you are a backup one.

LYNCH IT.
LYNCH THE ROLEFISHING SCUMBAG WITH FIRE.

So its not rolefishing, or reaching, at all to say theres a protective role, but it is to state the obvious and say that you can't know that unless you are a backup protector? Nice logic fail there. You know how this reads to me? Not 'OMG THIS GUY IS ROLEFISHING LYNCH HIM', but rather, 'OMG THIS GUY IS ON TO ME, LYNCH HIM BEFORE HE CAN POINT OUT ANY MORE FLAWS WITH MY POSTING!!!'.

Nachomamma8 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote: (which is causing my brain to explode)

Surprise surprise, your reads sucked.
Now let's get back to what we should have done yesterday.
Vote: Zodiark

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Shun: Zodiark

Thanks buddy <3

Nachomamma8 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:I am gonna go back and re-read the thread with the knowledge that BOTH Umbrage AND tanstalas were town (which is causing my brain to explode). I suggest everyone else do the same.

So you reread the thread, and yet...

ReaperCharlie wrote:I still think Zodiark is town.

Shun: Charlie

Same reasons as yesterday.

...your rereads produced the same result as two players who haven't reread the thread at all?
RC, your obvscum is showing ;)

Nachomamma8 wrote:The obvdefending of your buddy means that you're distancing from the other.
So scumteam is Charlie-RC-Zodiark?
Interesting.
[/quote]
And the purpose of these posts is what again? A vote and then some BS speculation about who the scumteam is? Yeah, scratch that post about me being worried about the flip after this, we got scum here.

Shun: Nachomamma8
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Fine, I didn't read the thread.

FTFY
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #31) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Zodiark wrote:Wow, epic buddying right out of the gate.

Pulindar tried to convince you to replace out so I could replace in.
Obviously there's some history between us, and obviously there's going to be friendliness.
Is there any scum motivation? No. You painting it as such is reaching.

Theres a difference between 'friendliness' and screaming that you won't let Pul be lynched. Claiming that I'm reaching here is not only untrue, but its a terribad and desperate attempt to diffuse a case against you that you can't diffuse any other way.

Zodiark wrote:Care to actually explain?

Is there a need?

I'm asking. If this isn't enough of a reason, then that means that you have reason not to explain, and only scum would be in this position.
Zodiark wrote:This reads like scum replacing in and, after having looked at the scum QT and seen that scum decided to push a lynch against me, jumps onto me on almost nothing.

It's highly unlikely that scum have daytalk based on Hayl's rules.
And the theory that the scumteam would plan to push your lynch pregame smells a little bit like aluminum.

I never said anything about daytalk, so more misrep. And what does the smell of metal have anything to do with the possibility of scum deciding to push a lynch on me pregame?

Re: Changing reads: I was reading through the game. Thus, my reads changes as people acted townier/scummier.

A running commentary is not what we need, even more when you only post your opinions on things, not what causes those opinions, triply so when your opinions change several times in said commentary.

Zodiark wrote:Nice misrep, but no. I'm pushing tans here for trying to break the game in an, if not scum then certainly anti-town way.

Break the game? How?

For trying to force a modkill for flimsy reasons.

Zodiark wrote:Scumhunting is not all there is to the game.

For town, there is nothing else.

Ever heard of policy lynching?

Zodiark wrote:In what dimension is this market you speak of? Is it the dimension where everything tans has done this game is seen as pro-town, where jesters and cults are universally liked, and where Chesskid is considered as good a poster as Vi is in this one? And if its such a strong scumtell, how come you didn't realise it when you mentioned it a few posts ago?

The second quoted bit was from my catchup, which was mostly little notes to myself.
The first quoted bit was from the case on you, which purposely used stronger language so it would be able to convince.

Yeah, I know where they came from, I was the one that quoted them after all. But this still doesn't answer the question.

Zod wrote:Again, nice misrep, but no. I'll explain in small words, just for you. I'm not trying to buddy up with Hiraki because I don't wont to be lynched. I'm saying Hiraki is most likely town because he isn't. Also, note that by claiming I'm buddying up to my lover, you accept my lover claim, and can now call backpeddeling if you try to BS the claim. Nice one.

I'm guessing you mean Hiraki is most likely town because he is. But that still doesn't make sense because you don't give reasoning.
And I've always accepted your lover claim...?
Are you seriously reading anything I'm posting? Twice I've pointed to my reasons for thinking that Hiraki is town, which is more than you've done for your reasons of thinking that Pul is town, and yet you still think I think Hiraki is town 'because he is'? Did RC do this bit for you?

Zod wrote:Claim means nothing. Until the flip at least. Inside knowledge that tans is a VT? Lolscum.

He claimed VT. I had a town read on him. Naturally, logic points to him being VT.
I mean, I can slow down for you if you want but this is pretty elementary.

Even town fakeclaims. Reads have nothing to do with it.

Zod wrote:So its not rolefishing, or reaching, at all to say theres a protective role, but it is to state the obvious and say that you can't know that unless you are a backup protector?

The Rules wrote:1: Expect the Unexpected.

Things aren't always so obvious.
But, no, it isn't rolefishing because I'm not telling him/her to come on out.
No, it's not reaching because there's usually protective roles in mafia games.
It is rolefishing if you say "YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU ARE ROLE XXX". Because then I either claim Role xxx, or I'm scum and I get lynched. Mull about that one for a while.

Nice false dilemma. I love it when people throw that one out.

Zodiark wrote:And the purpose of these posts is what again? A vote and then some BS speculation about who the scumteam is? Yeah, scratch that post about me being worried about the flip after this, we got scum here.

Oh god.
This is terrible.

Way to not address the issue. Answer the stripe question.

You've also purposely missed/ingorned several important points.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Umbrage is spoutin crap again. Scum scum scum.

What happened to

YES I DON'T HAVE TO BE DROWNED SCUMUMBRAGE BULLSHIT.
YES
YES
YESSSSS

Tans is smoking some serious, serious crack. He's probably town because of it. TANS CUT THE SHIT AND GET ON ZOD. <3, Nacho.

Hiraki is town for lazy SERIOUS MODE. I like it, even if his heart's in the wrong place.

Stefunnny... Calling scum lovers? My god, that's so ridiculous it has to be coming from town.

So, a VI is town for being a VI, a lurker is town for being a lurker, and someone who puts forward a stupid idea is town for the sheer stupidity of the idea(no offence Steff). BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Zodiark wrote:On closer examination, I think I will keep my vote on tans. His 33 seems to be very reaching for a reason to have an early 'serious' bandwagon, but then happily jumps onto me for a rather flimsy reason in 49. 73 screams of scum not happy that his two bandwagons are going nowhere.

Finding reasons to keep his vote where it is. I say this because he is seriously reaching right here, and being overly vague about things by not giving real reasons.

If you mean tans, then yes, this is correct.

Zodiark wrote:EBWOP: Meant to say questions, not points. 'u scum bro?' is a suitable replacement.

Scum worried about phrasing tally: ONE

And this is a scumtell how again? More BS.

Zodiark wrote:How about no. Ignoring the fact that it was an IRC game.

And he can't link it...
Because it was an IRC GAME?
Okay. Sure. Yeah. I believe him.

I'd like to see you link an IRC game that wasn't saved. And again, how is this a scumtell?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #32) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

This is me.
dinner lady
Posting.

More people need to post.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Rhinox wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm on V/LA Hayl, love.

Still wanting to kill the lover pair.

Then why are you still voting RC?

:goodposting:

Nobody Special wrote:Okay.

WTF dead game is dead.

Zodiak, Hiraki, do you two still claim to be lovers? Please answer either yes or no, each of you, and please don't elaborate further until you both have answered. (I have my reasons.)

How about first tell everyone why the hell you think claimed lovers would, a few days later, say "Lol whoops, we're not actually lovers".

Charlie wrote:"Do you, or do you not, accept the lynch of your partner, who carries the possibility of being an opposing faction to your own and thus sacrificing yourself for the progress to your Win Con?"

I despise this sort of try-and-force-an-answer-that-only-town-could-produce strategy. Its not only WIFOM, but doesn't seem to work for me when other people do it on me.

If I had a scum read, my answer would be yes, but while I have a town read on Hiraki, allowing him to be lynched is about as bad as self-hammering, because, in essence, it results in the same thing, and, on top of that, isn't playing towards my wincon.
*cough*tans*cough*
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'll go ahead and be the voice of reason here and say that I don't agree with the Rhinox wagon. It came literally out of nowhere and hes already at L-1, and Hiraki is the only one who has come close to providing any reason for it. I'll hammer before the deadline if need be, but peoples had better do a damn good job at convincing me, and let me tell you, "Rhinox is scum vote him" or similar won't work for me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Only if RC is a doublevoter.

Which I doubt.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Not reading the wall posts because CBF'd/its 3am in the morning, but from what I've read of everything else, Rhinox isn't doing a good job of pursuading me to not hammer. And this;

Rhinox wrote:Protip: a vote for zod is a vote for hiraki, and zod already has votes. *hint hint*

Your pushing MY lynch because you want to see Hiraki dead?

*resists overwhelming urge to hammer*

ReaperCharlie wrote:I am beginning to wonder why Nacho hasn't said anything for a while.

you'd think of all people that he'd weigh in on this.

:igmeoy: Nacho

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm on V/LA Hayl, love.

Still wanting to kill the lover pair.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

So, without adressing my case against him, and convinently going V/LA, returns to hammer, stating "I have reasons for lynching someone I think is town". Right.

In case I die tonight, I'll just mention these things;

Nachomamma8 wrote:I ignored the rest of your questions because of the childhood phrase: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.".
I suppose I could address them if you'd like, but I think you'd rather I not.

This reads to me like "I can't dismiss the points mentioned, so I'll try to take the moral high ground and claim that I can't address them without resorting to childish insults".

Stefunny wrote:What the heck happened to this game? All it is now is wall after wall of mudslinging. Zod and Hiraki are probably lovers, I didn't think about the fact that it would have been an easy double kill for scum, but they didn't kill, so most likely at least one of them is scum.

I think Charlie and RC are probably scum as well, but one scum or another doesn't really matter, especially when either Zod or Hiraki is obvscum. I would now support that lynch. I have to do some more catching up, but I will post something more useful at the end of today.

The only thing that surprises me more than this post is the fact that I forgot to bring it up until now. Steff says that 'Zod or Hiraki is obvscum'. If its so 'obv', then how is it possible for an 'or'? Notice that she also says she 'would now support that lynch', but has only recently added a vote to back up that claim, nor has she really said anything other than the fact that "one of us"(what even) is 'obvscum'. But the best part is this;

I didn't think about the fact that it would have been an easy double kill for scum,

This explains why me/Hiraki wasn't NK'd last night. RC, or someone who agreed with his suspicions that Umbrage is a jester, suggested going for Umbrage, and Steff, who, by her own admission, didn't realize one being killed meant the other dies, agreed to it rather then going for one of us. Thanks for claiming scum, Steff.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Stefunny wrote:Oh, look, you're twisting my words, how cute.
I realized that scum would have been more likely to take the double kill if they both had been town. The fact that they did not take the double kill means that one of you is obviously scum.

No, you're twisting your own words to try and dig yourself out of this hole you've dug yourself into. Where here does it say this is what you realized anything about scum? It doesn't. It says
you
didn't think that both of us would die.

Hiraki's posting is starting to convince me he is town, but I haven't seen anything from you that makes me think that.

And, pray tell, where is anything to suggest I'm scum?
I understand that whoever is town doesn't want to die, but if you claim not to know each others alignments then you need to be willing to consider the fact that the other one is very possibly scum. Therefore if you are town your wincon will most likely eventually require that you both die.

Excellent, you dropped the false dilemna too. I love false dilemnas. No, my wincon will not 'require me to die'. If it did, it would say so. As long as I have a town read on Hiraki, I see no reason to play to this so-called wincon you are trying to shove down my throat. The only way you could know that my wincon will require me to die is if you are scum, and therefore know I'm town and Hiraki is scum.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Stefunny wrote:So your wincon doesn't say something along the lines of 'when all mafia are eliminated?'

Because to me that would mean you aren't town.

Now whos twisting whos words. I said what my wincon doesn't say, not what it does. What about your wincon?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Note how quickly it took for Steff to respond to my first two posts against her.

Then note the amount of time between my last post, and the time Hayl shut the game thread.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

My point is, Steff answered right away with the first two posts, but when I asked her what her wincon is, she vanished. And Hayl is on, so I was expecting her to shut the thread.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Stefunny wrote:My wincon says something along the lines of 'when all mafia are eliminated'. Which is why I implied yours should as well unless you are not town.

And excuse me for not sitting staring at my computer on a Sunday morning. I have other things to do with my life.

Ha. Haha. Wrong.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unshun, Shun: ReaperCharlie

Hiraki, that's how you fake hammer gambit.

And you're going to completely ignore the fact that I just outed Steff as scum?

Speaking of which;

Unshun

Shun: Steffunny
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

God damn, with the deadline this close, more people need to be posting.
And voting for Steff.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Fuck it.

Unshun
Shun: Rhinox
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Figures. :eyeroll:
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Charlie wrote:Let's go back to basics, people. We are in 5 player LyLo. We have at least 2 claimed PRs.

Fullclaims with Night Actions, please.
Nacho, especially YOU
. Rhinox, you've presented a logic puzzle totally ignoring my claim and I'm not happy with that. Of course, my happiness and yours are a totally different matter.

Fullclaim:
I'm the Choo Choo Shoe, you know, chugga chugga chugga?
Its from the first Charlie the Unicorn video,
I think it was a Nike or something. I am a tracker. I'm part of the good guys. Additionally, I glean from my Role PM that the Mafia are probably named Pink and Blue.

Night 1 tracked ReaperCharlie to nowhere. Chose him based on top suspicion. I recieved Chocolate Coated Almonds. I know what these do, ReaperCharlie should also know. So I can tell he's trying to pull of a mini-stunt. :P

Night 2 tracked Nacho to ReaperCharlie. Did so based on top suspect again. Concluded he could not be a protective role based on his strong attack on ReaperCharlie the previous day and unlikely to be investigative role since I'm one myself. By conjecture: he's most probably Mafia Roleblocker.

Night 3 tracked Rhinox. Received a "blocked" result. Choose him based on top suspicion too.
I confirm the presence of a blocking role
in this game.

Knowing that role is not the same a alignment, I do believe Nacho is indeed a blocking role. Either jailkeeper as he claims or roleblocker. I believe he is of Mafia alignment.

Pulindar claiming the one shot cop is a conundrum. Can you please fullclaim, with flavour, and paraphrase of your role? I firmly believe that you're not making it up, thus your claim in my point of view is valid. I believe you're Town. I just need clarification of how you're exclusively linked to the Reaper role (which is non-standard btw, not in the MafiaWiki).

I know I'm Town. Based on Night Actions, ReaperCharlie is very likely Town. Based on gameplay, both ReaperCharlie and Pulindar are Town-ish. That leaves only Nacho and Rhinox left at Mafia.

I'm done here.

ITS THE SECOND ONE GODDAMMIT!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Good lord. A game lost due to a no lynch at lylo.

tans, consider yourself blacklisted. "I'll self hammer to proved how scummy that person is" is a noob tactic, but failing twice?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”