Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Snarky »

vote: Jilynne1991

She REALLY knows why (cough...cough...last game's scum QT cough... cough... :evil: )
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Snarky »

@Jilynne: Nah, I screwed up, you did the best you could with what I left you. I was talking about your self-talking in the scum QT. You hurt my feelings, you know! :cry: (irony, it was quite funny to read :D )

Now back on topic:

@ZeL1nK: Please, no policy lynching. DK is awesome. i don't like the proposition. PL is only good for scum.

@Fate: How do you know Ellibereth is town?

unvote

vote:ZeL1nK
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am

Post by Snarky »

Rolefishing? LULZ. Yes I was rolefishing, a form of rolefishing called scumhunting. Seriously, there was no town motivation to say Ellie is town on page 1:
Town PRs: Don't want to out themselves on page 1.
VTs: don't lie

That's why i wanted clarification on why he said that. Now I see the town motivation: a gambit.

Flavour is definitely scummy, more so now with his attempt to start a new wagon on Fate with no other reasoning than OMGUS. Would you mind clarifying why you think Fate is scum?

I also have an eye on ZeL1nK. He has failed to produce any content whatsoever and has defended FA in a weird way in his last four posts. ZeL1nK, what do you think about FA's attackers?

PeregrineV: RVS is over...

Jil is a troll, still when she was mafia in open 307 she was genuinely trying. Here she is not trying. Maybe something to consider.

With that said, vote stays on Zelink. It's a good idea to use the vig on FA
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Snarky »

Hez: you "note" thing in a rather scummy way:

HezLucky wrote:
Cirno wrote:Didn't realize FA was a filthy hydra. Still think the FA wagon is ridiculous though, especially if it is based on rolefishing as elvis suggests.

I think elvis' "Fate-Elli-FA business" is pure nonsense, so I'm switching my vote there.

VOTE: elvis_knits

FA's play seems more like newbie play than scum play to me.

Your defense of Flavour Analysis is noted.

Why note Cirno's defense of FA and not ZeL1nK's, for example?

HezLucky wrote:
Your asking me for an excessive explanation when there is obvious scum in the table is noted, though.

How is this a scumtell?

HezLucky wrote:

As for noting, your attempt to drive a day one mislynch via a "slip" is noted.

OMGUS rules.

You're on my watchlist.

@Zelink: You have not answered my question. Since you defend FA so much, what do you think of FA's attackers? But oh damn I like your case on Amrum.

So scums for now:

Amrum
HezLucky
ZeL1nK -- Might change if I like his answer to my question.
silavor--don't like his fluffy posting that tries to look town

I changed my mind on FA. I liked his ISO 51. He has explained why he found Fate scummy.

Amrum: Why did you vote me in ISO 4, and why did you vote FA in ISO 5. You've not explained these votes, seems like you just go with the flow.

unvote
for now
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Snarky »

@ZeL1nK: So in general you think FA's wagon is legit and generally led by town... Then I really can't figure out why you defend him. If you thought the wagon was scum led, then you could defend FA to attack his attackers, but now I see no reason why you would defend him like that. If you think he is town, let him defend himself alone... You stay where you are in my scum list.

P-edit: mmm I beleive Ellis claim. I find him generally town, and DK is a good player to investigate, 'cause he is unanalysable, so
vote: DeityKabuto
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Snarky »

^^What do you think of Elli's claim?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Snarky »

What's again with the rolefishing thing? I didn't rolefish, get over it.

I really don't see why people completely ignore Elli's claim. Is it in his playstyle to falseclaim, or to play gambits like that all the time? yknow, a guilty result is a guilty result...
@Ellibereth: Let's make it clear, do you really have a guilty result on DK?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Snarky »

Amrun wrote:Snarky: I think it's an obvious joke. Stop fishing.

DK: Earworm could have been coaching FA not to flip out.

Peregrine: Was your last post a joke? Seriously?

1) No it isn't an obvious joke. Elli's vote on DK had no reasoning, then he said he voted him because he had a guilty result on him. There's no lol, no irony mark in this post and it would be a legit move to do as cop. Anyway, let's wait for Elli to clarify that up.

2) EVEN IF THE CLAIM WAS A JOKE, PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHY MY POST IS FREAKING ROLEFISHING!!!!
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Snarky »

earworm wrote:
Re: rolefishing by Snarky (latest). He keeps on asking Elli questions about his "role claim". And asking other people about it. THERE IS NO NEED FOR TOWN TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHERE POWER ROLES ARE DAY 1. NONE.

So my question to Snarky: Why ask?

:roll: I never asked questions about Elli's claim, I said I believed it, and asked others if they believed it too. :roll: I do not try to figure out where power roles are, Elli claimed (in a joky manner) and I said I believed it (cause I had not seen the joke). Where do you see rolefishing there??

now back where my vote belongs
unvote vote Amrum
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Snarky »

ZeL1nK wrote:
Snarky wrote:@ZeL1nK: So in general you think FA's wagon is legit and generally led by town... Then I really can't figure out why you defend him.

Uh...

"Legit"? No.

Led by town? No. I have town reads on that wagon, but I wouldn't say it's being "led by town". And even if it were "led by town", if I have a town read on FA, why wouldn't I defend him? Or are you saying that you think I should just antelope my town reads without considering my own reads?

No, that's not what I meant. I meant that if you think someone is town, you can state openly that you think he is town, or you can try to attack this player's attackers if you find the wagon weak and generally led by scum. But you don't defend him or answer the questions for him, HE IS TOWN, he can answer alone.

@FA: I think Amrum is scum basically because of what ZeL1nK said about him is his ISO 12 (except the #100 thing which is just a misrep). Let's add to this Amrum's blatant OMGUS vote on ZeL1nK on his ISO 6 (he even calls ZeL1nK for OMGUS, which is totally false!?) and his unjustified buddying with elvis. He does not seem to be scumhunting and follows the flow. Really bad feeling about him.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Snarky »

evilpacman18 wrote:Altilysian is fake scumhunting. Count how many of the responses to quotes in his post you can say "no shit, sherlock" too. (it's most of them, if you don't feel like counting)

I don't like this post . Like, I see where you're coming from with your "no shit, sherlock" thing, but I think it is kind of expected from a catch-up post, where you state what you think is interesting in the game without making huge reasonings. And anyway I found that Alti had some good points in her post, so I think you're going against something that's not there. You just won a free pass to my scumlist.

@FA: I don't understand her stance on earworm. She says there's a connection between him and you because he mentionned that the daykill was fake, but like I don't really see how this creates a connection...

Amrun wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I daycopped you and got scum mmkay?
Earworm, why you felt need to point out fakedaykill was probably fake btw?

I don't find earworm particularly scummy on his own, but if FA flips scum, there is a definite connection.

This post is bad. I can't help to have the feeling she knows FA will flip town from it. Complete speculation, but it feels like she is scum with earworm (subtle defense coupled with subtle bussing while proposing a FA lynch)

And her other stances besides you and earworm? Well, there's me where I think she's following the flow with the rolefishing thing that I think is a complete strech. Was okay at the beginning of the game but now... meh. And there's Zelink, where I find his vote to be complete OMGUS (Well her reason to vote is based on a misrep...)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Snarky »

ZeL1nK wrote:
Snarky wrote:But you don't defend him or answer the questions for him,
HE IS TOWN, he can answer alone.

Not sure where I answered questions for him, mind quoting that for me? If I think someone is town, I'll point it out when someone is attacking them.

That said, I've bolded the part that I find really, really interesting here. The big statement "HE IS TOWN" looks like a slip to me.

Lulz. Yes you are surely taking it out of context. So the slip would be that I said someone is town? :lol: :lol: :lol: Go reread the post and you'll see I'm talking about an imaginary player... You don't seem really attentivfe.

post 104, you answer Fate's post 103 attacking FA. post 130 you answer earworm's case on FA.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrun wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:Amrun posts crap content. Repeats about rolefishing. Insists that Earworm is buddies with me, only if I flip scum first. She says this only because I said Earworm was scummy.

That is not even remotely what I said. Nice misrep.

I hate it when people says it's a misrep without explaining what the misrep is. Maybe the last sentence is a misrep, I agree with you. What about the rest of the post?

Amrun wrote:

Snarky wrote:

@FA: I think Amrum is scum basically because of what ZeL1nK said about him is his ISO 12 (except the #100 thing which is just a misrep). Let's add to this Amrum's blatant OMGUS vote on ZeL1nK on his ISO 6 (he even calls ZeL1nK for OMGUS, which is totally false!?) and his unjustified buddying with elvis. He does not seem to be scumhunting and follows the flow. Really bad feeling about him.

Cute, cute. It's OMGUS when I was voting for him before he ever voted me? Besides, one instance OMGUS by itself is not a scumtell, even though I accused Zel of doing it (which he did, in my opinion).

You're quite inconsistent, for your OMGUS was way more blatant than ZeL1nK's.

Amrun wrote:It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

UNVOTE: ZeL1nk

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

And now you're backtracking... Weird, for in your post 6 you said "Fuck momentum, I'm voting scum", thus you must have had strong reasons to beleive he was scum, but now it isn't a big issue anymore :roll:
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Snarky »

ZeL1nK wrote:Neither Fate nor earworm asked any questions. I was pointing out why I thought they were both incorrect on things they'd said, not answering questions for FA...

How is that any different to what other people have done anyway? And why is it a bad thing to do?

................................................................................you're playing on words

Seriously, when you make a case on someone, you expect THIS PERSON to respond to it. A case for me is the same thing as a question, sorry if it doesn't end with an interrogation mark...
And why is it a bad thing to do? Because if you respond for another person, it's harder to form a read on that other person.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Snarky »

mmm silavor that seems like a just made up excuse made by scum. Like really? To get him to talk? It's not a question that generates a lot of discussion IMO

@ZeL1nK: Ok, then I believe it's more a playstyle issue we're having here
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Snarky »

Not much specific to say, so I think I will state my reads:

Town: Altylisian, curiouskarmadog, Ellibereth, elvis_knits, Fate, Flavour analysis, ZeL1nK
Scum: Amrum, Silavor, earworm, HezLucky, evilpacman18

I don't really have a read, or a null read on other players

With his answers to my questions, I find ZeL1nK more probably town.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrun wrote:

Snarky wrote:

Amrun wrote:It really isn't a big issue, to me. And in fact, I forgot to unvote you.

UNVOTE: ZeL1nk

VOTE: Flavour Analysis

And now you're backtracking... Weird, for in your post 6 you said "Fuck momentum, I'm voting scum", thus you must have had strong reasons to beleive he was scum, but now it isn't a big issue anymore :roll:

At the time, I thought it was a more serious issue. Then, I realized he was taking issue with the word "scummy" vs "scum" and it ceased to be an issue because I could follow that thought process. And his posting since then has made me feel better about the slot in general. However, a couple of things about it still bother me, but not enough to have my vote on it over others.

If you want me to buy this, you better be more explicit about the "scummy" "scum" thing.
Also, the rest of the post is very general. What made you feel better about the slot in general? What still bothers you?
And now you're sheeping on Silavor.
Seriously, you do nothing that could make me doubt you are scum.
Oh, and can you quote me the OMGUS issue you had with ZeL1nK? Nothing in his ISO gives me a OMGUS feel, at all (like he attacked you somewhere, but at that moment, you were not voting nor attacking him...)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Snarky »

^ Oh damn, how's that called already? A FoS? Yah, a FoS, or a HoS, or anything that could have translated your opinion on me. Your fail reactions to pressure makes me think you are more probably scum than Amrum.

vote: Silavor
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Snarky »

Answer the questions instead of saying bullshit.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Snarky »

yay votes! I feel important.

You've got anything else against me except the presumed rolefishing?

Oh and Amrum, I love how you needed to ask support from others before voting me...
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Snarky »

Mod: I'm gonna be V/LA for the weekend
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Snarky »

Llamarble's wagon is good wagon.

vote: llamarble

Amrum should die also (nope I'll never let you alone, I'm sure you are scum).

pacman's move was weird. Scummy? Not so sure... but he's still on my watchlist.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Snarky »

Some NK speculation:

-I've been accused of rolefishing Elli
-I've been accused of not being a bright light
-Elli started the case on me

Thus, because I'm not a bright light, as scum I would have killed Elli. It would only be logical that town goes after me today. But hey that's not happening! That's why ZeLink remembers town the case on me without saying exactly why he thinks I'm scum and without voting me.

unvote

vote:Zelink

Prediction of Zelink next post: blabla speculation bullshit OMGUS vote Snarky

(I usually get killed when I make such speculation posts but I don't mind. You can not agree with me, everything makes sense in my head, and Zelink is 99,9% scum from my POV)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Snarky »

But I like speculation bullshit. Mafia IS speculation bullshit. If you want, just forget about the NK thing, just the "Hey, why is everyone forgetting about Snarky vote hezlucky" thing deserves a vote.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:32 am

Post by Snarky »

^^I know it is WIFOM for you. It is not for me. I just vote for whom I think is more probably scum.

And his actions during the day? Meh, I might have a reread. I had put it one day at the end of my townlist, but thats just because he had answered my concerns on him. However, answering concerns does not clear said concerns I believe...
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Snarky »

lulz ZeLink, I love how you fake to not understand step 3, for it's the most important. If you just had plainly voted me, I wouldn't have a problem. It's the fact you said "hey guys, remember Snarky exists" without voting that makes my theory work.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Snarky »

@Cirno: null to town. He starts to post more, it's good
Elvis- town. I like the wagon on llamarble, I would support it if I had two votes
Hez: I still have to read thoroughly the wall-o-death post, but I skimmed it and he had some novel arguments, usually a good sign, but not always. Null to town
CKD: meh, I don't understand the case on him
Pacman: null. He was in my scumlist yesterday, but I see he's trying to catch-up with the game. That's also usually a good sign, but not always.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Snarky »

I did vote llamarble, but I find you more probably scum.

If you don't know what theory go reread my NK speculation post, it's clear
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Snarky »

NK speculation nowadays is so much considered WIFOM that scum has started to kill with a reason again. See mini 1168 scum QT. I got killed because my main suspect was scum(and I was the only one suspecting this person), as simple as that. Scum won because town never realized that. Anyway, I agree with you guys that I may have got a little paranoid. Elli could have been killed for many other reasons than scum trying to frame me. Still, I think my speculation makes sense, so I'll keep it in mind, but I need other proof.

unvote

Why is the pressure gone from llamarble

Still want to hear from llamarble
vote llamarble

Need to catchup, I'm a bit disconnected from mafia recently.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Snarky »

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Still want to hear from llamarble is not equal to Llamarble isn't talking enough...
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Snarky »

ckdsk makes sense, but christ Seacore is scum. WHY DO YOU WAIT BEFORE VOTING CKD!?!?!?!

vote:Seacore
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Snarky »

OH YEAH SOMEONE IS WITH ME ON AMRUM!!!! (only problem is, I think this person is scum, and Seacore is scummier)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Snarky »

Shall not catch up before monday. Sorry guys.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Snarky »

Eh I want to reconcile with you Zelink.

unvote vote GreyIce

Or does that piss you off?...

No seriously your case convinced me. And Seacore is acting townily since the wagon started.

I should never join a large game again... I'm just too confused to get proper reads, cause there are too many people and too many pages, and that kills my envy to catchup so I'll just jump on the shiniest wagon until there are fewer players alive (or I die).

No no I know what I'll do, I will just start playing actively without rereading, I might be more useful like that...
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Snarky »

Hey here's my list that you shouldn't rely on because I am too much confused:

Town: Atil, ZeLink, EK, FA, llamarble (based on Tajo's VCA), tajo.
Scum: Amrum, CKD(Well, not town...), earworm (I don't remember him a lot, but I remember his play wasn't really impressive), evilpacman18, GreyIce
Null: Calcifer, Cirno, DK, Lowell, Seacore, vezok

Zelink: If you are so sure I'm scum, why do you fear voting me since Day 2?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Snarky »

Seacore wrote:So that brings Snarky back into the game. With both FA and EP on my wagon, snarky may have felt that there was too much scum on my wagon and jumped off.

Miam, speculation by confirmation bias is awesome.

Seacore wrote:Altilysian – My gut reaction was that he was posting a lot of reaction and questioning, but little of substance, and therefore that he was scummy. But a stronger read doesn’t confirm this. There’s some concrete stances in there, so that pushes it towards town. Still, my gut reaction hasn’t gone away, but I’m going to go with analysis this game and say Town.

There is something odd in that read... Why feel the need to mention something that you say yourself is wrong?

Seacore wrote:GreyIce – Apart from GI’s predictable rage against fate, he’s playing one of the strongest town games I’ve seen him play in a while. I just finished a game where we were both town and I’m getting the same vibes off him.

You've got a meta battle with ZeL1ink. The winner will be the one who proves his point with a GI-scum game

DeityKabuto wrote:Hmm... Seacore is the main wagon, his vote is on evilpacman18 who has a vote on Seacore, Seacore where are you getting at?

If you flip town, do you think he's scum?

Where are YOU getting at? And wtf is this question? Just a reminder your vote is on pacman too, so you should know where he's getting at!... I'd say DK-scum this game.

Is anyone else made as uncomfortably as me by llamarble's explanation of "lionscum?"

No, not really, it makes sense, why are you uncomfortable about it?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrum: where do you see buddying and why don't you answer my question?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Snarky »

Buddying no. It was a joke, if you didn't realize, based on this:

ZeL1nK wrote:Also, any wagon Snarky jumps on, I'm automatically going to second guess.

The question is this:

Snarky wrote:
Amrum wrote:Is anyone else made as uncomfortably as me by llamarble's explanation of "lionscum?"

No, not really, it makes sense, why are you uncomfortable about it?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Snarky »

Nope it makes sense, llamarble did only use lionscum when he talked about CKD, and it is a resonable statement to make because CKD bussed Hez all day long, thus it is improbable they are on the same scumteam.

And wtf why everyone thinks joking is a scumtell. This is a game. I want to have fun. Period.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Snarky »

DK: you are scum because I have yet to see your aggressive play and your walls of text.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Snarky »

Well you won't convince anybody it doesn't make sense by saying that...

Then what is that context that makes it scummy?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Snarky »

Seacore's post 1107 makes me feel bad. Ze did not say anything new about EPM, yet Seacore said he was now a little more convinced he was town. SCUM SCUM SCUM WHO SEES THE EPM WAGON HASN'T PICKED UP?

Amrun wrote:Snarky: the obvious "don't lynch me bro" context.

... was I just NEAR to be lynched, did ZeLink even HAVE a vote on me? wtf are you talking about.

EvilPacMan's VCA made me feel better about this slot just because I agree with his reads.

earworm's 1118 is meh... he even forgot me!?! Proof that he doesn't really care about his reads...

Llamarble wrote:Snarky's vote is entirely uncorrelated with his town/scumlists, which were what I thought was good about him. He can die.

How? GreyIce was on my list, my vote is on GreyICE... and FYI, my list wasn't in order.

Llamarble wrote:
Snarky wrote:CKD bussed Hez all day long, thus it is improbable they are on the same scumteam.

Why must people simultaneously claim scum and self-contradict...
The people Snarky posts reasoning about aren't the people he votes for / tries to lynch. This bothers me a lot.

I'm trying to read the most people I can, I'm not tunneling. How is it scummy anyway?

Hurrayz, finally a Amrum wagon!!!!! UNVOTE: VOTE: Amrum
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Snarky »

Sorry guys been busy marathoning

Well darn GreyICE looks scummy now. His latest posts are just OMGUS flailing at people who attack him, and his attacks aren't even logical nor convincing.

The back and forth between CKD and ICE was just painfully uninteresting, as was the back and forth between CKD and Hez. If GreyICE flips scum, I don't think CKD can have such an accurate scumdar.

Nothing else very original to say.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Snarky »

Don't know which wagon to join. ICE is good wagon, but DK deserves to die too. And CKD
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Snarky »

Damn the DK wagon is BAD!!!!!!! except for tajo's vote, every vote on him just seem SO scummy and opportunistic it hurts. So GreyIce with Amrum, Seacore and Cirno. Totally makes sense. We should lynch in that order.

(Needing to count the votes)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Snarky »

ok
Vote: GreyICE
L-2
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Snarky »

Anyway promise me Grey dies today. That'll give us so much information.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Snarky »

DK's wagon: How it all began...

post 1220: Tajo starts the wagon 'cause he sees a slip. Seems an ok vote for me.

post 1218: I first thought this was opportunistic as hell cause I didn't remember Seacore saying anything about DK in this game, but I see by little ISO he mentioned it before.

post 1222: Cirno never mentionned lynching DK as a possibility. I agree with ckd on this one.

post 1233: Man that post was just... no, just no. Says he doesn't like Tajo's votes but follows his wagon wtf? ADMITS DK IS PROBTOWN BUT STILLL WANTS TO LYNCH HIM, THEN SAYS HE IS SCUMHUNTING wtf. And this:

Amrum wrote:Grey's OMGUS on her is terrible, but not sure he is scum. He is still dodging my question as well.

=="I'm scum with GI

So forget Seacore for now, but Amrum and GI are 99,99999999999999999% scum together, Cirno 80%
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Snarky »

Grey: Well at least for me you completely destroyed my reads by flipping town. There was like the clan defending you that I found scum, and the clan attacking you that I found town. Now the positions are switched, puts the town back on the right track and clears a lot of people.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Snarky »

vote: elvis_knits

Yup this one must be good.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Snarky »

He pushed too much town wagons IMO and he's still alive
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Snarky »

Yup that's why I thought he was town first, but still good scum can create sound reasonings
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Snarky »

Y

elvis and evilpacman are my bet.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Snarky »

I did not target Ze last night.

More contentful post coming soon, maybe.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Snarky »

Tajo is scum. The inventor role name doesn't really fit the role. He voted ice somewhen. The claim fits too well, nahnahnah not buying it.

If tajo really is scum, pretty sure Amrum is scum too, but not Cirno. Not Seacore either. elvis and pacman still works.

For the info the grey lynch would give us, everyone who defended him is town. I remember Seacore. He is conftown for me.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Snarky »

VOTE: populartajo
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Snarky »

Tajo: inventor = gadgets. What are your gadgets, flavourly speaking?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Snarky »

Calcifer: Why would they slow down a mislynch? I'm not talking about just going on a counterwagon like tajo and Amrum did, I'm talking about stating openly that you think this person is town and try to convince people to switch wagon. I need to do a reread to know who did it.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Snarky »

White knighting huh? Anyway I trust Seacore now. Did my reread and he's the only one who really defended ICE.

The claim fits too well because it has a different function for everything that happened in the game. There's the cop thing that would explain ice cop claim, the protection thing that would explain why he visited zelink, the 50% that would explain why zelink died. It just seems like he tried to explain everything in one claim, but at the end it just feels fake and overly complicated, like he just added different functions to his role to better fit in the game.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Snarky »

There is at least another scum on DK's wagon. Pretty sure tajo created it to drive some scum away from the mislynch. I'd say Cirno and amrum. But that means ICE wagon is not town-filled, the scums are just diluted in it.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Snarky »

Just the fact that you reconsider your position on Amrum removes you from my scumlist, elvis. Still, proove me that evilpacman is obvtown without talking about the "townslip" ( cause I really don't feel like it is a townslip, just a failed setup speculation that could also come from scum)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Snarky »

Oh shit that could really be it. It explains everything. yesyesyes. Maybe not the NK, but they would get a powerrole out of it.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrum...no. Try again. Maybe it ain't a true assumption, but it is not a slip, it's just null.

DK...no
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Snarky »

No, not really. I don't think it's a problem. We leave the wagon on him, if he tries to fuck it up we just lynch him.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Snarky »

Calcifer: Why do you think Seacore is scum other than not having an opinion on Cirno?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Snarky »

unvote
we could choose the hammerer?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Snarky »

Oh yeah for sure

Vigivote: Amrum
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Snarky »

vote: amrum

let's get this finally going.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrum is indeed the right choice
vote:Amrum

( Why do I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over again?)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrun wrote:Snarky has done nothing to contribute to town. All he has done is rolefished, buddied, and tried to skate by looking pro-town "enough.". He has displayed extreme nervousness and a guilty conscious about the Elli NK.

I fully intend to make a more proper case on Snarky today when I have time.

I'm still waiting. And yet you accuse Alt of not stating his reasons for voting you.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Snarky »

Amrum: except me, who do you think is scum?

ckd is right. Cirno is scum. + at least one other on the lowell wagon (Charlie? who is he replacing?)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Snarky »

Never said that
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Snarky »

Seems like you never heard of bussing. Anyway, I dont know about Lowell, but I think you are scum.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Snarky »

Cirno is in a scum mindset.
post 1707 in particular. Feels off he takes it like a challenge. Townies say the truth. Answering questions is only a challenge for scum.

Both amrum and Cirno are probably scum. Check how townish the two wagons are.

IMPORTANT

I want to have two votes. I know how to have two votes

unofficial vote: Cirno. Consider Cirno at L-1. if another vote is put on him I will consider it as a hammer and drop the real hammer. (people should do that more often, it's awesome)

IMPORTANT: READ THE RED!!!!!
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Snarky »

Oh yeah, the vig. I support Calcifer as the vigbait.

vigivote: Calcifer

(Did you see that? Three votes woot!!)
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Snarky »

Lol I have judgement you know.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Snarky »

It's not taking a game as a challenge, it's taking answering questions as a challenge. I like answering questions as scum, fabricating all sorts of bullshit. As town it is less fun. So yeah when you said that I knew you were in a scum mindset.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Snarky »

Alty: Nope I won't be actually hammering. I will only be officializing my vote. My vote here is putting Cirno at L-1.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Snarky »

okok unnofficial vote Cirno
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Snarky »

I unvoted in post 1726, if that is what you worry about.

So yeah we need the vig first.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Snarky »

^^this

and this:

Cirno wrote:

Also, don't waste your time asking me to lurk.

You wanna lurk, Amrum?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Snarky »

oh no, forget it, Calcifer first
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Snarky »

Amrum and Calcifer are scum.

Massclaim? I don't know what info it'll give us, but why not? so yeah, scummier first massclaim seems fine. We start with Amrum.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Snarky »

I shall put my vote where it has always belonged

vote:Amrum
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Snarky »

It's time for a list

scum: amrun, calc
maybe scum: seacore, lowell, vezok
town:ek, alty, charlie
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Snarky »

I was going to let the last person post before hammering, but I realized it was Lowell... Short day!

vote: Calcifer
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Snarky »

I'd say Charlie and Lowell for my part are the most probable scum
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Snarky »

?? How do you know there's only one scum left?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Snarky »

What the *glee* means?
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Snarky »

I'm thoroughly confused. There's this guy on whom I had a town read all game that may finally be scum and all the other players on whom I have no reads. Going to wait for Charlie's VCA.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Snarky »

Pretty sure there is only one scum left, cause if there are two, one scum group would have more members than the other, which doesn't fit in a montainous setup.

I had good town vibes of Altil, but he's the kind of target mafia love to get rid of (reasoned townie which doesn't lead the town) so the fact he is still alive now leaves me in doubt. So ya, let's go for it.

vote: antylsian
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Snarky »

YAY! Wooohooo! I have hammered for the win. Nice game everyone.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Snarky »

QTsQTsQTsQTsQTs!!!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”