ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 am

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Benmage (3)
- Empking, SpyreX, vezokpiraka
Hinduragi (3)
- Thor665, Magua, Cogito Ergo Sum
vezokpiraka (2)
- Benmage, AlmasterGM

Not Voting (5)
- Nexus, Lost Butterfly, Hinduragi, Bogre, Espeonage

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

Was that actual WIFOM from thor? Not the abridged or stupid one but the actual princess bride style?

I cant think of the last time I've seen that in the wild.

As for the Ben's claim itself:

It'd take passing flavor knowledge or 3 seconds on google if it was a fakeclaim to know what's probably in the game with the flips we've had. Vanilla, Cult, Scum whatever that's not a hard deduction.

I want you Hindu to explain that first post you made today. In detail.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

If you're going to do something, do it right.

But the case on me is based on WIFOM too.

Why is Thor cult? Because he wasn't cult when Hascow checked him and neither was Bogre/Locke, but Thor would hve been recruited because...that's who would have been recruited!

If it's so obvious as to damn me it should have been so obvious that Cult would be aware of it too - derpy doo. Also, if I'm so obviously cult people are being kind of silly to still call me cult while hunting for the CR as the same person I'm hunting unless they think I'm bussing the CR or think I'm not cult - I'm fine with them clarifying their thought process either way - but they do need to clarify.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Thor, I'm flipping VT. Once I flip, there's no calling bussing because it won't exist. You're going to have to find a better way to defend yourself.

I want you Hindu to explain that first post you made today. In detail.

Which one is that? I think we're on different timezones and the first one I made today is replying to Magua.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Hindu - then vote someone as CR and I'll sheep you win/win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm lazy so I haven't started ISO'ing everyone yet. Maybe later tonight.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

So, if you flip cult recruiter I'm super awesome town, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Maybe. I'd bus my recruiter if he was going under this much fire tbh.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Wait a fucking second. Are you saying Im "LOLOL CULT" JUST BECAUSE I don't have a BACKUP CR suspect? Are you fucking kidding me?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

No, first post game today not today today
Show

Proud member of BaM
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hinduragi wrote:...Wait a Smurfing second. Are you saying Im "LOLOL CULT" JUST BECAUSE I don't have a BACKUP CR suspect? Are you Smurfing kidding me?

Actually I'm saying you're cult because you seem to be more worried about explaining why you're not cult while pairing that with lurking on the vote side until you see something pick up some speed.
Also, I'm Smurfing kidding you.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Bogre »

VOTE: Hinduragi

I also support Thor's reasoning in addition to my own. He's really, really squirming.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Smurf yea.

Unvote, Vote: Hindu

Answer my questions or die or both sall good
Show

Proud member of BaM
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Espeonage »

V/LA for a couple of days.
Don't @ me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You're going to have to wait. Your answer's already in my ISO post.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Why Hindu over vezo?!?!!???
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by ooba »

Vote Count

Benmage (2)
- Empking, vezokpiraka
Hinduragi (5)
- Thor665, Magua, Cogito Ergo Sum, Bogre, SpyreX
vezokpiraka (2)
- Benmage, AlmasterGM

Not Voting (4)
- Nexus, Lost Butterfly, Hinduragi, Espeonage

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

I'll be V\LA for the next 48 hours. Flameaxe will take care of any flips in my absence.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Because vezo is going to be scum and hindu is going to be cult and killing cult RIGHT NOW is far more important.

This is what you wouldn't let me shoot, fyi. THIS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Because vezo is going to be scum and hindu is going to be cult and killing cult RIGHT NOW is far more important.

This is what you wouldn't let me shoot, fyi. THIS.

!!!!!!!!! THEN LYNCH VEZO AND HAVE SCUM SHOOT HINDU. I'm predicting a cyber flip.

If u wanted cult shot you should've said Thor more.

Vezo isn't town ... we need to stop killing town. Kill vezo. Have scum shoot Hindu if you're so convinced.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You think for a SECOND if I thought I could convince the scum any more than I've been able to convince anyone today of a shot I would have them shoot hindu?

Tomorrow is going to be telling. Realistically we need TWO cult dead so we can lynch vezo the absent and have a scum flip there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right. I'm not going to be only CR hunting in this post, mainly because it's looking like I'm going to die soon. However, I WILL look at everyone to try and determine who's the CR out of all my reads. So, CR...

Faraday
- Scum? Hell no. I've reread him thoroughly at 2 points in the game: Day 2 and Day 4 during the cop gambit. The only person I'm actually truly confident is town without any paranoia. Mina isn't posting, though.(Who said that was a scumtell? LOL) Why?

Spyrex
- Said he breadcrumbed unrecruitable in his first post and would point it out if needed. Probably town. He wants me to explain why I voted him anyways so I can include that in here because it pretty much sums up my thoughts of Spyrex and why I now think he's town.

Now, is there scum there? Yea.

I just saw this quote and felt the need to say that there actually might NOT have been scum there looking back.

Spyrex's mentions of the cult made me think "WHAT IF he's the CR and is bringing this up to make himself seem non-cult". It was also paranoia-like. He made a lot of mentions so I started getting the idea he may've been distancin himself from them.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3098058
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3102362
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3106880
I wish I had read the above post. I skimmed over it or just didn't bother reading it when I was catching up. One of the main questions I asked about this and got a vague answer(which I revisited in Spyrex's claim)
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3119388
Keyword: At this juncture. Cult-paranoia
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3119406
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3131007
If you have any common sense, you will see why the above didn't lessen my suspicion at all
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3139401
"Benmage is town and if Spyrex was CR, Benmage is way up there to be culted" ....
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3173750
I was REALLY surprised I got called cult here. I put myself in another townie's shoes for this and tried to think what I might think about it. The ONLY conclusion I could come to was "Hey, that guy's right, it COULD be this". Because I didn't mention cult or think about it during posting, I was suddenly cult didn't make sense at all. I thought "If Spyrex votes for a cult cop after saying this, HE is probably cult" ESPECIALLY because he made 3-4 posts before pointing out that I was cult. His number of posts without noticing that and suddenly pointing it out made me think it was a calculated move. Before I could even respond or Cow posted, he voted Cow. I was feeling very confident about what I said. Later, he claimed unrecruitable early on. The rest is history.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3182322
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3182369
I think it's him asking me that before claiming that makes me able to buy the claim and why he claimed when he did. There's still a chance I was right. Am I even slightly confident about it? No. Meaning Spyrex is town.

AlmasterGM
- Oh man, AGM. It's my first time playing with him in a game. I was looking his way during Day 1, trying to see what kind of player he was and how I should approach reading him. I liked 160(Note: Check out Magua if Esp flips scum and vice versa) even though the conclusion was wrong and terrible. My townread probably started with that post. He's been cult-hunting for a while and has focused on Magua. I was hoping to nail him as scum and say he forgot to mention Magua up to now and forgot about him because that's what I thought he might be doing but, nope, still on Magua. On every major lynch up to now, he's hopped off Magua and voted for them. The CR suspicion has some merit because of this.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3119344
I don't like this simply because of his pattern of switching over. It doesn't sit right with me.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3169837
There's no way he believes this. Why?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3129615
Same people responsible for the stall. Right?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3163950
But they aren't bussing. Yet when he said this, the wagon was still on a townie just like all the wagons that went to a lynch. There isn't much else to say because not a whole lot of his play sticks out to me. I don't feel very confident about his chances of flipping scum because I had a gut town read on him. I think if AGM's cult, he was either recruited N2 or is the CR.

Benmage
- I'm starting to get tired of typing all of this out, moreso because I asked to get lynched anyways. I'm pissed that after I claimed VT just to give the vig a better chance at cult a townie was still shot because of a whim. I've felt Benmage was town but his lurking hasn't been doing a whole lot of anything. Lately he has come ALIVE. Is Benmage CR? I REALLY doubt it unless he just WANTS to suicide as CR. His flavor knowledge makes me paranoid that he fakeclaimed a cop. There is no way someone without inside information would use that. I just realized it could've been an attempt to draw out a claim from a PR and that's what Spyrex was voting him for. I see where the suspicion for him being a recruit was and I think it's possible and likely. I'm sure Spyrex will follow up on this so there's no need to say much more.

Empking
- Empking is lurking in plain sight for me. I see his posts but they do not register as townish or scummish at all. I realize he's in the game but everytime I see his posts I don't see anything helpful that I feel is accomplishing anything.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3097105
I'm pretty sure Empking started out as town no matter what from this. Meaning he sure as hell isn't mafia or CR. Looking at posting times, his activity has been consistent. If he's a recruit, he is matching his town activity very well. Based on everything I know about Benmage and his reaction to it, I think he's still town. I'm surprised reading the ISO's of one of my nulls helped me get a read. I've never tried it before.

Nexus
- A lot of lurking is to be done here. I'm 1/4 down the page, at 11 posts, and Day 1 just ended. Everyone he has mentioned after his first post up this 11th post is either dead-flipped-town or a townread. If Nexus does not claim a power role, lynch him. Nexus has a lot of apologies for lurking. I remember doing something like that as scum before but I can't place it. Nexus activity LIGHTS UP after the cop claim. HOLY SHIT. It dies down a little later on but he is posting regularly. I'm not sure how telling activity is in a cult game. I feel from his flurry of posts that Nexus is town, especially his lolfailcrumb. Scum would look hard for that crumb. Cult would look harder. He wanted the other results like I did. I think this is something any townie would want. Scum and cult could care less for the time being as long as they could pile votes onto a scapegoat. I think he's town. If Magua flips CR or cult, here's one of the recruits. Promise.

I'll get to the rest tomorrow. Also, I'm going to try and put together a VCA so you guys can have my thoughts on everything. When I'm dead, don't just forget about these posts. Remember them and keep them in your heart FOREVER and ALWAYS. I hate writing a wall that gets ignored just because I died.

I want everyone to think about what Spyrex and I have been saying: There were most likely TWO cult to begin with. If we're right, there's FOUR of them now and FIVE after I get lynched. 6/3/4 setup right now going into 4/3/5....This actually may be the part of the game where town loses. I know I was willing to get lynched but, if I'm right, this may be the last point at which town stands even a slight chance. Think over it carefully.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm back.

I didn't read anything since when I left and I do not understand why benmage is still alive.

If we want to get the cult I'll vote for hindu.

unvote
vote hindu
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Benmage »

VEZO VOTES HINDU AFTER 2270.... ARE U GUYS FUCKNG KIDDING ME

SPYREX IS SCUM HIS LOGIC IS TERRIBAD. HIS PLAY IS TERRIBLE.

Next one to vote Hindu mint as well claim they're not town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Benmage »

FACT NOONE NOT TOWN WILL EVER PUT IN THE EFFORT INTO A GAME THAT HINDU JUST DID WITH 2270

Inb4benmageisprotectingcultleader.

I will gladly vote myself to prove that theory wrong. (Which in theory means as a recruit I'd be neutralizing any gains the cult would've made.... and my flipping cult would mean u could lynch Hindu tomorrow .... but ding sdng ding.. I aint flipping cult)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Magua »

UNVOTE: Hinduragi

As fun as watching Benmage is, want to read Hinduragi's stuff first.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”