Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Zang »

1. I joined a little more than a year and a half ago. I think i've played in about 30 games all on this site, mostly mini themes.
2. I would try to lynch him without actually claiming, if that doesn't work then I would claim.

Fishy- Unless scum can daytalk during the confirm stage, I do not see how it helps them.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Zang »

Ok, I didn't think that included the confirmation stage.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Zang »

Fishy- I don't think twistedspoon meant that he voting Parama because he asked for it. Instead, he's probably just refering to it.

Sathoris- The example role says they can talk in night 0.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Zang »

Chair wrote:Zang is town for 31. Sathorsis might be town for 30.

Isn't it early to be declaring someone as town/scum?

Lucronis wrote:@Fishy that is a very weak reason to believe scum have day talk

1. He didn't say that scum have day talk, only that scum can talk during confirmation.
2. How is the mod stating that scum can talk during night 0 considered a weak reason?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Zang »

Unvote

Lucronis wrote:I will gladly remove my vote if he can provide meta that he does that normally but from the two previous games of his I checked his first vote was not for who confirmed last

Could the scum talk during confirmation in those two games?

Lucronis wrote:as far as the mod confirming they had day 0 talk I really don't see that I thought her remark was a joke referencing the people above saying stuff other than confirm

What about the part in the sample mafia role PM?

Parama wrote:but anywho I like how you give a reason for your vote then give another reason immediately after, like your first reason wasn't sufficient (hint: neither are, at least for a serious vote). it's like you're trying to find a reason for voting me seriously, but failing. also that's scummy if you don't get it.

It wan't a reason though.

Parama wrote:1. it wasn't L-1, why unvote?

It's past RVS, does he have to be at L-1 for someone to unvote.

Parama wrote:This just looks like scum hopping off a mislynch wagon.

Why would scum want to hop off of a mislynch?

kanye wrote:What you did is called "relieving pressure." When votes start leaving the wagon, others are less likely to join it and those already on it are more likely to leave. If you believe someone is scum and unvote them before L-1 (and only then because you want to prevent a quicklynch) you will quickly be toppling their wagon and destroying your credibility

He never said that he thought he was scum.

Johhog wrote:Ugh, terribad. You've played 30 games on the site and you don't know that scum have pre-game talk?

How does me being in 30 games have anything to do with this game?

Johhog wrote:ORLY? Heavy FoS: Zang Note: This was originally a vote, but an even scummier player emerged later.

Why is that scummy?

Johhog wrote:And why didn't you notice this yourself?

Because I didn't read the example role closely enough.

Johhog wrote:Not early. Reads may change, y'know, and you always have some reads when the least of content shows up.

I disagree. Yes, you have some information early in the game that might indicate their alignment, but that doesn't mean you should declare them as that alignment. For me at least, I take time to get more information and read more of there posts before I even say that I think they might be that alignment.

Reads do change but that doesn't mean you can call somebody town for one post and scum for the next.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Zang »

Voting especially in the RVS does not neccesarily mean he thinks you are scum and fishy usually means suspicous or strange, not scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Zang »

A bad sign does not automatically means he thinks you are scum and the only reason he explained why that bad sign is a scumtell is because you said it is. You used the word scumtell and he didn't.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Zang »

Fishy wrote:I used the word scumtell because I thought that was the obvious interpretation. If I was wrong about my interpretation, he would have corrected me. Instead, he explained why it was a scumtell - which makes it totally and completely clear that's that what he meant originally.

My interpretation of his original post and his response to my question is that he thinks being serious in the RVS is scummy, and that I did that, and so that I'm scummy. What is your interpretation?

I interpreted his vote as a semi-serious RVS vote.

Parama wrote:I agree. It was TRYING to be a reason. But it failed.

Not even that, to me it seemed like a joke.

Parama wrote:C'mon Zang, I know you're not new here. Vote Count Analysis. The stigma that comes with being on a mislynch wagon. Sneaky scum like to push wagons that they aren't joining, though usually that helps town catch them more than anything.

Yes, but it's not a scumtell to try and prevent a mislynch.

Johhog wrote:Pre-game talk is the site meta, so you should assume that if you didn't read something else.

Since when? I've been in several games with and without it.

Johhog wrote:Because you're trying to look like innocent town not knowing about pre-game talk.

But what if I am? To me it seems like it should be more of a null read.

Johhog wrote:For me, because reads change, I'm honest and list who I think is town and scum in my head. Do you think something bad can come out of this?

I don't entirely understand.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Zang »

Parama wrote:So you thought it was scummy, but also not lynchworthy?
Something you find scummy means something you think makes a player more lynchworthy than others.

But he didn't say it was scummy though.

BB wrote:You're not scumhunting. You're tunneling me. There's a difference.

You are missing the point. You contradicted yourself by calling him scum but then implying that he is town.

Twisted wrote:this.
It's usually a good thing when other players have my thoughts in early game. little has developed so town mindets are often most similar at the start of the game as there are less things to consider

Now that I look at it, I'm surprised at how many games do have scum talk early in the game. However, there are still games i've played without it.

Twisted wrote:Is playing very cautiously. His fishy unvote was never explained and he has no vote atm.

I voted for fishy as part of RVS, I unvoted when it was over. I currently have no vote because I currently do not think anybody is scummy enough to get my vote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Zang »

I can also link to you games where town refrained from voting on day 1.

I vote for somebody when I think they are scum. I don't believe that pressure is a very effective tool.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Zang »

Sathoris wrote:Please elaborate, BB never implied Parama is town.

He said this-

BB wrote:it's you being so convinced I'm scum in your mind

Haylen wrote:Why are Zang and Twistedspoon trying to outguess the mod and talk about something that is entirely irrelevant to finding scum Fos both of them. It distracts from the real purpose of the day thus is anti-town.

How am I trying to outguess the mod?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Zang »

Sathoris wrote:
Zang wrote:He said this-

BB wrote:it's you being so convinced I'm scum in your mind

I reiterate. Because that's no explanation.

As Parama said, that quote implies that he thought parama was scumhunting and so town but he says that he thinks that parama is scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Zang »

Haylen- Please answer my question.

Sathoris wrote:Let me get this out in the open. Terms like tunneling and scumhunting aren't only town things. Scum can easily make people belief they're scumhunting because every town player makes 'scumtells'. With a third party involved the mafia need to be scumhunting aswell.

I agree but the implication was the he was genuinely scumhunting as town not fake scumhunting as scum.

Sathoris wrote:Besides I still don't think that quote implied he thought Parama was scumhunting. To me it seemed like he just meant Parama has made up his mind about BBmolla and there's nothing he can do to change his mind.

The point still stands. If parama was scum, how could he be convinced that BB is scum?

I understand what he is saying though now although for some reason his response doesn't seem to be very satisfactory.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Zang »

Haylen- Please answer my question.

I believe BB's claim but I agree that it does not make him town so I still consider him a null read. Can you claim your post restriction?

Johhog wrote:It seems fake because of his large experience, considering that so many games have pre-game talk.

I have already explained this.

Parama wrote:Does anyone want to hammer?

Why are you so eager for someone to hammer? He didn't even claim yet.

Johhog wrote:UNVOTE: BBMolla
VOTE: Zang
Bandwagon GO!

Why are you voting for me?

Sathoris wrote:In an earlier quote [url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3392420]here[/url,] you referenced that the opening post of the mod told scum to stop daytalking. When in fact 'stop talking out of class' meant that people should start to abide by their role 'restriction'

Why do you assume that? To me, class seems to be the game thread and so anybody talking out of class is talking out of the thread. Especially since the post restrictions aren't mandatory so the mod wouldn't need to order the town to use their restriction.

Fishy wrote:We don't know that scum have scummy names, or that townies don't have scummy names. It's easily possible that a name cop could help scum - if PRs have PR-ish names. From what we know of the game, name cop could be helpful for scum, town, both or neither. Why do you think a name cop would help town identify scum? Why don't you think it would help scum identify PRs? These both seem massive leaps to me. Unless, I suppose, you are scum with a scummy rolename.

But the name cop can be used to verify name claims.

Mod
can you clarify what you meant when you said “For anyone talking out of class: stop now!” ?
please. spare me your inanity.
Last edited by camn on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Zang »

Sathoris wrote:suppose, I never read the first post all that well and only now see the Failed the exam header. It is a bit confusing, but I remain convinced Fishy has no post 'restriction'. Perhaps my method proves to be unfounded, but his latest reply seals it for me.

He doesn't have a post restriction and arguing that scum also get a post 'restriction' to downplay the idea that no post 'restriction' is scum

Why do you think that fishy doesn't have a post restriction? I could be wrong but I assumed that scum also had them and even if fishy has one, it's not mandatory that he follows it.

Also, if scum don't have post restrictions then wouldn't it be obvious to identify them?

BB wrote:@Zang: It has to do with my character

Can you be more specific?

BB wrote:Even if I was scum, how would living an extra day benefit me at all?

Scum having an extra day benefits them a lot. If they have a power then they can use it for the benefit of the scum and they can talk with the other scum, giving their input on who to kill as well as what the strategy would be the next day.

Kanye wrote:Name cop is completely irrelevant and unrelated to alignment

Why do you assume that?

Johhog wrote:But it's a PR... why would camn give us a name cop just for lulz? That's like creating a cop with all the scum being godfathers

Many times, misleading or useless roles are put into a game such as a miller or godfather being in a game with no cop, which I have seen several times.

Kanye wrote:Why have you not pushed for a mass name claim then if you believe it will out scum?

There is no way of knowing whether it would or wouldn't but that does not mean you should assume that it wouldn't.

FoS: Kanye

I don't like his recent posts. Meanwhile, BBs posts seem to become more pro-town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Zang »

Kanye- Please point out where you have already responded to these issues.

Peregine- I will vote someone when I think they are scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Zang »

Sathoris- I asked you a question, please answer it.

Kanye- I asked you to do something, please do it.

Parama- I asked you a question, please answer it.

Kanye wrote:Hint: its not because he claimed a worthless PR.

How is it worthless?

Kanye wrote:Reaction to his claim. There are students with exceptional win conditions (you) eager to not be on his wagon. Whether this is because it would land them on a claimed PR or it was an opportunity to pull back from their bus is up for debate. I've begun to take a shine to the former.

So you don't think that BB is scummy anymore?

Chair wrote:I think it was just a series of misunderstandings where BB was trying to say something but couldn't communicate it

That's not doublethink.

Parama wrote:if BB flips scum (which he will)

Why are you so sure the BB is scum?

Parama wrote:Yes, I did. And then I repeated what I said. In the following posts. I don't think think flavor names are indicative of alignment.[

You have no reason to assume that.

Fishy wrote:Revision to BB
Wow! All the other people I think are scummy attacked BB. He gets some townpoints for that.

What is your opinion now on BBs claim?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Zang »

Sathoris wrote:Already answered your first question a few pages back in the debate. You dragged this back out so you can do the dirty work. And you answered your last question yourself in the previous sentence.

I already acknoledged I was wrong, no point rehashing old news. And you can tell me all you want to answer your question, but next time I will just ignore useless questions like these.

I was talking about the second question but I didn't remember you acknowledging that you were wrong.

Kanye wrote:Same.

Is that all you have to contribute?

Vote: Kanyeknowsbest

Chair wrote:And I'm not saying it is; I'm saying that doublethink was the word or concept that BB was looking for to express his thoughts on whatever it was.

I sort of understand what he meant. It's just that doublethink doesn't really have anything to do with it and it seems nearly impossible to use doublethink in mafia especially if he acknowledges that he is using it.

I'm probably just taking the definition to literally though.

Haylen wrote:By the way, just because somebody claims a power role, it doesn't instantly make that person town.

But the person never did anything to be considered scum, by me at least.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Zang »

FoS: Parama

Why is BB scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Zang »

Parama- You have ignored my question.

Parama wrote:I always consider a vote on scum to be a town-move, especially one that doesn't try to over-justify it like yours did. I am sad to learn that you didn't believe in your vote when you made it.

What about scum bussing?

Parama wrote:bluh bluh parama is tunneling ma

You are completely disregarding his point.

Parama wrote:The whole thing turned around at his claim. The claim was what dissolved the wagon. That's the real shame here

The claim does not matter. What he is telling you is that people don't think BB is scum based solely on his claim but also on what he is posting.

Parama wrote:I have no motivation to scumhunt TODAY because I have already caught scum.

If you believe that then you are useless to the town. Nobody who is pro-town is done scumhunting at any time unless all of the scum are caught and lynched.

Parama wrote:1. the town motivation is that I am 100% sure that BBMolla is scum. there are no if's and but's about it.

This is completely impossible. There is no way that you can possibly be 100% sure that BB is scum if you are town and it is incredibly scummy for you to think so.

Kanye wrote:Okay.

Unvote, Vote: Chair

Parama, get on this.

Why is Chair scummy?

Parama wrote:I will give you a hint: this has changed SINCE his claim.

How should his claim change anything?

Also, are you going to ignore everything else that chair said?

Unvote
Vote: Parama
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Zang »

Parama wrote:What question? You really expect me to go digging for it?

It was in my last post-
In post 320, Zang wrote:
FoS: Parama

Why is BB scum?

Parama wrote:I will lynch BB, and when he flips scum, I will use association tells to find his buddies. I've already got some of them association tells if you haven't noticed.

You can not lynch BB by yourself and as long as he is alive, you are still useless to the town.

Parama wrote:Get this: It is possible

No it isn't, there is no possinle way to know 100% that he is scum unless you are also scum.

Parama wrote:What am I ignoring?

Chairs post #325

Parama wrote:The basis of my case was never "BB is scum, so here's why he's scum."

Then what is the basis of your case?

Parama wrote:What about two roles who contradict each other?

That still doesn't make it 100%. There are several different reasons that two roles that contradict each other could be in a game depending on how much they contradict eachother.

BB wrote:Well this is interesting then. If you are town then this hell is incoming.

Yes, my role is Town Name Cop exactly as it is in the PM.

UNVOTE:

Why did you unvote?

Also, can you please summarize your role again?

Parama wrote:I am a Town FLAVOR Cop. BB claimed Town NAME Cop. The role does exactly what BB claims his does, so it's basically the same role. I can only assume the discrepancy is caused by differing alignments, because I don't see a reason for there to exist not only two of the same town-sided role, but two of the same town-sided role that also have different role names. I actually didn't pick up on the role name difference at first though.
So I think BB is a MAFIA NAME COP
[/quote]

Why couldn't there be a mafia flavor cop?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Zang »

This is very confusing.

Unvote

I'm not really sure if Parama is town but it's better not to lynch him yet. I'd also rather not lynch BB because he is playing very pro-town. I will vote for one of them though if needed.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Zang »

Parama- Did you claim your role name? If scum have different role name types then the flavor cops could investigate eachother.

twistedspoon wrote:Link me to a mini with 2 cops and I'll be convinced and there will be no further objections because I'm not seeing it

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=15774

Both me and don_johnson were cops. Although a flavor cop isn't exactly a cop.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Zang »

I'm also on the chart.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Zang »

Unvote
Vote: BBmolla

Although I think he is town, his lynch will give us the most information and might possibly confirm Parama's alignment.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Zang »

Vote: Parama
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Zang »

I think you should claim your result.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Zang »

Why did you investigate chair?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Zang »

In post 465, Parama wrote:Because he was a middle-of-the-road read going into night.
Why didn't you ask that when I first stated that I'd flavorcopped Chair?

Because I didn't think to ask that them. I thought that it would be most important to confirm that you actually did investigate him.

Unvote

Parama still could be a mafia flavor cop but it's about as likely as anyone else's chance of being scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Zang »

Haylen wrote:Zang, what's your case on Kanye?

The same as yesterday.

Haylen wrote:That is never protown.
Vote Sathoris

Really? Did you even bother to read the thread?

Unvote
Vote: Haylen

Also, I'm going to read over twistedspoon, Chair's case on him seems pretty good.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Zang »

In post 486, Twistedspoon wrote:voting a dead player?

Hey Haylen, are you SK? Cause even mafia wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves like that.
In post 477, Chair wrote:
Post 123 Iso 5
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3397221

Most of this post is just him basically taking everyone else's posts and agreeing with them.

blatant misrep

What about the rest of Chair's case? Are you going to ignore it or are you going to defend yourself?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Zang »

Twisted wrote:chair is entitled to his opinions

but they are just that

So. your not going to even bother to defend yourself?

Unvote
Vote: Twistedspoon

Red wrote:are town even making a rational decision here? just the wagon on twistedspoon proves hes not scum. it is so obvious scum are on the wagon and theyre aiming for another mislynch

Why do you think that he is town?

Lucronis wrote:The reason is I also am a Town Watcher.

What is your role name?

Red wrote:all three of you seem seem like scum to me. you and kanye even more than lurconis.

Does Lucronis' watcher claim change this?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Zang »

Usually with an inventor, the targeted player knows about it. Because if he doesn't know about it then how is he supposed to use it?

Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 515, Zang wrote:
Twisted wrote:chair is entitled to his opinions

but they are just that

So. your not going to even bother to defend yourself?

Unvote
Vote: Twistedspoon

is it scummy to not defend myself?

interesting theory here

Yes it is especially when youre at L-2 and there is a serious threat for your lynch.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Zang »

Twisted's claim seems like a fake claim.

1. His target didn't recieve his invention. He could have been roleblocked and although I'm not ruling it out, I don't really see scum motivation for roleblocking him. Although, it could have been a town roleblocker.

2. Inventors usually know what their inventions are and what they do. Twisteds claim seems like he doesn't want to go into details about what these inventions are. So he said that he didn't know.

3. An inventor doesn't seem like a role that goes along with the flavor. Most roles have little to do with the flavor of their role, but all other roles follow a similar theme that an inventor doesn't.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Zang »

I'll have limited access for about a week. Ill most likely be able to post still though.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Zang »

Johhog wrote:Parama is now confirmed town, Lurconis is almost confirmed. At least one of Chair/Zang is scum. Discuss.

Johhog wrote:Panda is town too btw.

Why?

I agree that Haylen is scummy but I'm going to wait and see if Haylen actually does something today before I vote for her.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Zang »

Lurking is not scummy. Active lurking is very scummy especially if you go until day three without providing any real content.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Zang »

Fishy wrote:After this, myself, Zang and spoon voted BB, in that order. Which would definitely have made sense for scumZang (or me, but I'm town). Zang's reasoning

So I'm scum for doing the same thing that you did as town?

Fishy wrote:Feels like a bit of a stretch to say BB's lynch would confirm Para's alignment. Possibly scum trying to make his vote look better

I didn't say that it would confirm his alignment. I said that it might possibly confirm his alignment.

Also, I don't see why I would want to make my vote look better.

Fishy wrote:On Day 2 he goes after Para immediately, but doesn't explain why and unvotes saying Para is no more likely scum than anyone else. Why the vote, Zang? Interestingly, between the vote and unvote twisted moved onto Para and lots of people moved onto twisted - making the votecount look like this:

My vote was before he claimed his action and my unvote was after.

Fishy wrote:I can easily see scumZang being worried about this link to twisted. He then moves onto Haylen, but saying that "Chair's case on twisted looks pretty good". Votes twisted to L-1, and stays on there through subsequent claiming and vote movement. Can see it as scum who decided to vote spoon when the latter was in trouble, then went all out rather than back out.

So in the beginning I was to worried to vote twisted, But then I vote him and keep my vote on him while everybody else is voting and unvoting even though I could have easily unvoted saying that I just believed his claim?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Zang »

Fishythefish wrote:1. Yes, you are more likely scum for doing the same thing I did as town. It was a time when scum would have wanted to vote BB. If I wasn't me, I'd give myself scumpoints for the same reason.
2. Actually wait, if BB had flipped scum Para
would
have been confirmed. I totally withdraw that (to answer your other part, I think scum often get worried about casting their late day votes, and are more likely than town to invent bad reasons to back up votes which are really just "someone has to die").
3. Why did Para claiming the action change your mind? It seems a rather unnecessary vote if it was just a way of saying "claim your action". Particularly as you didn't even tell him that was what it was about.
4. You misunderstand. I think that you were worried about voting
with
twisted on a bandwagon noone else was on, when there was a big wagon on twisted.
There's nothing there you couldn't have done as town, and I'm not saying I'm sure you're scum. But a lot of people are looking pretty good to me in this game, so you go on the scumlist by PoE.

Who do you think is scum atm?

1.That is very hypocritical
2.I see that as a valid reason though if it is that close to deadline.
3.Parama's action claim confirmed that he was a flavor cop.

Haylen is scummiest and I'm was waiting to vote for her to see if she would actually going to do anything today and she apparently isn't.

Vote: Haylen

Peregine wrote:lol...yeah, that's why 90%. But, feel free to link me to a game with a scum watcher. (preferably a mini)

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=15834
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13971
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Zang »

Fishythefish wrote:@Zang:
1. Nothing wrong with hypocrisy. Sometimes, despite being town, I perform actions that benefit the scum. If I see someone else performing those same actions, that's scummy.
2. Yes, I've withdrawn this point as wrong.
3. Meh. Parama was always going to be a flavour cop, so I doubt that changed your read on him much. You could have just been voting him until he claimed, but then I'd be surprised you didn't say that when you voted him.

1.If you do something as town, why should you expect me to do the same thing as scum? I understand your point, it just doesn't seem like something that you should use as a scumtell against someone.
2.I was refering to the second part of your point about scum casting the late day votes.
3.Your right, I just wasn't thinking about that when I voted him.

RedPanda wrote:Im claiming now. You are the HEALER; observant, cooperative, informative, and expressive.

This is the role name and not the actual role, right?

Haylen wrote:Jesus christ, I was asleep. Apparently, unlike some of you, I don't sprew out defences in my sleep.

Claim Protector - Role: Psychiatrist.

Target was Twistedspoon on Night One. - I though I hit on target here because Twisted got all pissy about the SK jibe I made earlier plus there haven't been any kills.
Targetted Parama

I doubt that there is a SK in the game. So either you are either a town psychiatrist placed in the game for bastard reasons and it's just supposed to be a useless role like a name cop or you're scum with a fake claim. I think it is much more likely that you are scum based on the reasons that I've already stated.

Haylen wrote:Ponderizations from before:
I disagree, active lurking is anti-town, lurking is anit-game. I've been prodded two or three times this game, when I have posted it's been an attempt at providing content. I don't see how the post that Fishy quoted provides any sort of evidence for a motive of killing Kanye. Personally, I think a name cop would benefit scum a lot more than it would town. Here's a game with a Mafia Tracker, that's kind of similar to a watcher in the fact you wouldn't expect mafia to have that role.

I have seen no real attempt from you to provided content of any kind. I also don't see how the name cop is effective to anybody, town or scum.

Haylen wrote:To be honest, I'm not really sure. I've been entertaining the theory that their may be an SK without a kill or the scum faction doesn't have a kill - I mean look at the other roles in this game.

The kill is what makes the SK an SK instead of another third party role.

Chair wrote:or they have a kill which has a nonstandard mechanic (arsonist, for example). Seeing as this game has shown no evidence of nonstandard mechanics, I'd say it's safe to eliminate option 3

Two of the same role isn't a nonstandard mechanic?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Zang »

There's a difference between a large game and a mini and although there have been some mini games with two of the same role, it isn't that common. Especially two of the same role twice. It's at least as common as an arsonist or other nonstandard SK type role.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Zang »

I actually I think that normally, a pshyciatrist without a SK would be more likely but since Haylen is the pshyciatrist I think it is more likely that she is scum because of her play in this game
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Zang »

You have contributed nothing to the town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Zang »

Parama, Your post makes no sence.

I wasn't rolefishing though. Originally, I thought that it was just the name of the role that he claimed but then peregine's posts confused me. So I asked for clarification.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Zang »

Sorry for not posting as much, I've lost some of my interest in this game.

I understand the case on Johhog but I would still prefer a Haylen lynch.

Parama wrote:my post contains plenty of scumhunting.
I was just in a bad mood.

Oh well.

It may contain scumhunting but it still made no sense.

Johhog wrote:
In post 729, Lurconis wrote:@Johog you don't see what is scummy about calling someone town in the same post you vote them?

No. Tbh I can see it as dumb, clueless or something like that, but what is the scum motivation in that? Can scum benefit from it at all?

There is definitely a scum motivation for it. As scum and by calling him town, you would give yourself an easily way to leave switch your vote off of them and you would be able to remove the responsibility of you being on the wagon later if he I lynched and flips town. There is also no town motivation for it.

Haylen wrote:Ok, I've got it. All of the rationals are scum but have fake claims from the other groups because there are less people in the game than there are possible roles.

Why do you assume that after only one scum was in the rational group? Maybe if two were than this might be true but with only one dead it seems more like a coincidence. Also, If scum have fake claims and all scum are in the rational group, then why didn't Parama use the fake claim since his claim is from the rational group. Also, If this you are so sure that this is true, why don't you vote Parama?

This seems like you are just trying to divert people from lynching you by making them think that your claim wouldn't be scum.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Zang »

In post 767, Parama wrote:v_v

Why is Lurc still alive anywho? Mafia scared of a doc or something? I still think he's town, but.
Anyways! Zang == Counselor!

Hmm. Still think Johhog is the best lynch... chair might be the scum on the Haylen wagon... only one that looks possible, really.
vote: Johhog

I am the counselor.

My gut is telling me that Johhog is town even though I think he might be scum. For now I think i'll vote for him.

Vote: Johhog
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Zang »

I agree that my vote isn't the best but it's the best I have for now.

Also, why would we massclaim?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Zang »

I'm going to go look more into redpandas posts because he's the only person that I don't really have a read on.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Zang »

V/LA until sunday
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Zang »

I'll read and try to make a post by tommorow.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Zang »

Johhog wrote:Zangscum needs to get lynched,

Why are you so certain that I'm scum? What is the reasoning for your other reads?

Johhog wrote:And whatever, you might as well say why I am scummy so I have something to comment on.

This is hypocritical.

Johhog wrote:Btw I just remembered something Lurconis. You had something in an earlier post about Parama possibly being a Mafia Rolecop, but that's impossible since he investigated me and found out I was the Provider, so if anything he is a Mafia Namecop.

What is the point of this? It should be pretty obvious that he meant to say namecop instead of rolecop

Johhog wrote:RedPanda is confirmed. No more discussion.

No. There is no possible way for you as a VT to 100% confirm someone as town. Which is incredibly scummy.

Johhog wrote:You're right that I worded that bit about Chair poor (I blame my lack of English skills). He's not even a townread for that post, but that post alone is enough to make me consider him nulltown. And oh yeah, if I survive into later days I will definitely consider voting Chair, any problems with that? Of course this is all dependant of other flips, mainly hypothetical flips on Parama and/or Zang.

This is completely different than what you said before. First you say "Chair is town" now you say "Chair isn't even a townread". Why would you say that he's town if he isnt even a town read? This really shouldn't be that hard even if you have poor English skills.

Johhog wrote:Um, I think I could get maybe one more vote on Zang if I provided a case, but I won't today. I suck at cases, but even if I was good at it there would be no way I would convince three more guys to vote him today

As town, you should try anyway.

Parama wrote:>guts says johhog is town
>voting anyways
Why?

My gut says he's town but my brain says he's scum. Im more inclined to trust my brain.

Parama wrote: Zang if you don't think your vote is good WJHY DO YOU KEEP IT

Because he's my biggest scum read.

Peregine wrote:Everyone give the one person they would not want to lynch today, besides themselves.

Probably Peregine.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Zang »

A VT is a useless role. I see two or more of them with the same alignment in games all the time.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Zang »

I'm fine with a massclaim.

I'm also going to reread because I really don't have any scumreads left.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Zang »

I am the Counselor, town tracker.

I'll go get my night actions if you want but I didn't reallly find anything.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Zang »

Parama targeted Chair night 1
Lurc targeted Johhog night 2
Johhog targeted nobody night 3
RedPanda died night 4 so I got no result
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Zang »

Chair, what is your case?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Zang »

Peregine's case on Lurconis isn't really that convincing but I might end up voting him because we need some more activity and I see him as the least pro-town of the remaining players.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Zang »

Peregine- I think you mixed up the quotes for tracker and watcher.

In post 913, Parama wrote:Mmk here's whhat we're gonna do;
Everyone say who you want to lynch the most at this point in time. NO VOTING. Time limit for this: 24 hours max. It shouldn't be very hard.
I'll start: I still want to see a smashed Chair, though not as strongly as I did a few hours ago <.<

I don't really have any scumreads. However, out of the remaining players, I would probably lynch lurc and I might be convinced to vote chair.

In post 914, Chair wrote:i DON'T KNOW

zang i guess? :\

Is this just based on what you said in post 905?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Zang »

Thr end of this game was so annoying. I'm sorry for lurking but I had no idea what to do.

The setup was good though.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”