whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

omg, how could I have been so stupid????
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru totally slipped up, and Haru came running to try and help him.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru, you are getting a bullet tonight.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 565, xRECKONERx wrote:I find Maruchan's unvote in 2.7 very odd and opportunistic -- when DonJosh was the most viable wagon (and really the only wagon) he pretty much parked it there, but as soon as he had the option of voting me, hahonryuu, or Hoppster, he unvoted (only to end up back on DonJosh anyway).

Did you read my unvote?

I unvoted purely to make sure we didn't lynch Josh before the post of catch up he promised us.

I stated I would still like him lynched, but not before he could give us reads so his flip would be informative.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 572, whispersilk wrote:omg, I think Maru is scum.

Did you read the post I was referring to in 261?

He said we shouldn't let donjosh off the hook because he played better than his predecessor.

EVERYONE agreed with him (as shown by his lynch), I was just the one to point it out that he was right.

Seriously, if you're calling me scum at least read the posts I refer to of anyones.

And if Hopp flips town and we lose tonight because you vig me, I am going to be seriously POed.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 574, whispersilk wrote:Maru is scum because he knew kondi was going to flip town.

Where the fuck did I say that?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Maruchan »

wow whispersilk you went from being a provig to being an idiot all in three pages.

Shoot me tonight and make this my first non-SK loss.
Show
Join Now!

whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 372, Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:Back from unexpected and sudden V/LA, apologies.

Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

If he was scum he would be nowhere NEAR this stupidly tunnelvisoning me, as he would KNOW I was town, an therefore know that when I flipped all eyes would be on him. No scum is that stupid.

If I were scum, couldn't that be the reason I would be doing this? -__-

scooby wrote:Things are still the same.

Kondi's slot is still scum.

Reck is still scum.

I'm willing to give donjosh a post with opinions on every player alive.

If somehow one of them flips town, then hahon is a solid option for death.

Hoopster, maruchan, racerman and whispersilk are all town, so people voting from them are either scum or idiots.

I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

Maru, why the hell would you ask this question?

You asked this question because you knew kondi was going to flip town. If kondi flipped scum and reck flipped scum, why on earth would hopp want to do anything to you when the game would be over?

In post 373, Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

Damn right "wut?"

In jumps haru for damage control...he throws the racer thing in to divert attention from the scum slip:

In post 374, hahonryuu wrote:
Hoppster wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'm willing to compromise on Reck as a possible kondi-buddy, but Hell will freeze over before I let Maruchan-scum live if Reck is town.

and if reck is scum?

wut

you said you would not let maru live if reck flipped town...so he asked what happens if reck flips scum. do you still kill maru no matter what? or does he live.

and again with racer not contributing anything.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

lol, I can't believe I looked at that sequence of posts last night and didn't see it. I was so focused on hoppscum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am

Post by whispersilk »

Maru, you believed kondi was scum. You voted to lynch him. If reck turned out to be his scum buddy, why would you ask that question?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

Someone else needs to get in here and read this and say something. It that a scum slip or an logic slip?
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Hoppster »

totally a scum-slip
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 358, Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

If he was scum he would be nowhere NEAR this stupidly tunnelvisoning me, as he would KNOW I was town, an therefore know that when I flipped all eyes would be on him. No scum is that stupid.
In post 515, Maruchan wrote:I agree with hoppster lynch/racer vig btw.

should I vote him or will that hammer?
In post 525, Maruchan wrote:Reckoner I honestly wish I was scum this game, just so I could have blown your mind.

Vote:Hoppster

Vig racer tonight if hoppster isn't scum, and If reck is scum I'll be all :igmeou:

kay
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 542, Hoppster wrote:Why did you lynch me before I could defend myself?

Vig racerman if you want, but I'm going to be all uppity post-game if it's Maruchan.

Yeah, I'm changing this. Please vig Maruchan.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 584, whispersilk wrote:Maru, you believed kondi was scum. You voted to lynch him. If reck turned out to be his scum buddy, why would you ask that question?
because I don't ever fucking look at the setups every single time I switch tabs to whatever new game I am palying.

I know the games by who I am playing with. I don't memorize the setups.

sorry mom.

Kill me the scum fucking deserve this with you and hoppster tunneling me like shit and making stupid ass cases out of nothing.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster i can't wait for this game to be over so I can go

"I FUCKING TOLD YO USO"
Show
Join Now!

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 589, Maruchan wrote:Kill me the scum fucking deserve this with you and hoppster tunneling me like shit and making stupid ass cases out of nothing.

Maruchan wrote:Hoppster i can't wait for this game to be over so I can go

"I FUCKING TOLD YO USO"

In post 587, Hoppster wrote:
In post 358, Maruchan wrote:Oh and honestly Hoppster I just realized isn't a scumspect of mine.

In post 515, Maruchan wrote:I agree with hoppster lynch/racer vig btw.

should I vote him or will that hammer?
In post 525, Maruchan wrote:Reckoner I honestly wish I was scum this game, just so I could have blown your mind.

Vote:Hoppster

Vig racer tonight if hoppster isn't scum, and If reck is scum I'll be all :igmeou:

kay

kay
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm going to keep mine on racerman13, actually... UGH I don't know. This shit is really difficult.

I've seen people do the "What if X flips scum/town?" thing as both alignments, I'm not sure it's a slip.
green shirt thursdays
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

Think of it from the point of view of marutown: everyone, including yourself, thinks that kondi is scum. hopp says he can see reck being kondi's buddy, but if reck turns out to be town, then he's gonna kill maru.

Now Maru, if town, would not have said "what if reck flips scum?", becuase from his town PoV, we were about to lynch kondiscum, and if reckscum existed, then why on earth would hopp want to do anything?

Maru?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

Hey btw Maru, I totally read through the other game you are currently playing...sims mafia? I believe you were scum in that too, and when you got caught out by reck, you used the same "oh, I didn't roleblock someone last night cuz I had 3 tabs open and I had 3 night actions to pm, and I uhm forgot to send the on for this game".

LOL, I wonder if one of those tabs was for a night action in this game. Hmmm. I wonder how many games you are currently playing..
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh. Yeah. Shoot Maruchan then.
green shirt thursdays
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Hoppster »

yay
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

Actually, that question makes no sense from a maruscum point of view either. He would know that reck would flip town, so why bother asking?

ffs
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 594, whispersilk wrote:Hey btw Maru, I totally read through the other game you are currently playing...sims mafia? I believe you were scum in that too, and when you got caught out by reck, you used the same "oh, I didn't roleblock someone last night cuz I had 3 tabs open and I had 3 night actions to pm, and I uhm forgot to send the on for this game".

LOL, I wonder if one of those tabs was for a night action in this game. Hmmm. I wonder how many games you are currently playing..

this is why you shoot Maruchan
green shirt thursdays
racerman13
racerman13
Goon
racerman13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 am

Post by racerman13 »

Fuck...Tbh...well, I can't decide who it is between Reck and Maru. Maybe decide based on the flip? Idk.

Reck seems more sincere than Maru. I'd say Maru would be the last scum.

Uh...I think our mod has died.

Return to “Completed Open Games”