jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, I was wondering why I didn't get my role... then I realized it was smalltown lol. FFS, I should not try and digest info after 11pm
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

well, yea that too... but I'd rather not admit that :P
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh noes :(
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Pick: KITTY FORMAN

PMing next person
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:mb53
If I can't have my celeb crush (Laura Prepon - Donna), no one can :P
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

bloody hell, just checking in quickly, been bus today... so much happened by looks of things. Didn't expect it to have moved so fast
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Trying to catch up, but very slowly, in bed dying with flu today :(
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Guys, I am sorry. I have requested replacement. Right now I am dosed with flu, spending most of my time in bed and not getting to catch up. On top of that, I am going to be away a bit next week unexpectedly due to training on a possible new job. Sorry.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

As Fonz said, I am staying. I will quickly explain

As you know, last week I was quite ill, but the main reason is that I had a huge interview, as well as entrance exams and basic training for a job with an airline which was the job I have always wanted since highschool, and when I saw it come up, I applied expecting not to have a shot but made it all the way through to the final stages and the last 50 in the UK out of over 2000 people.

But didn't get it so everything is completely freed up again. I am fully caught up in game as well btw now.

Game thoughts coming up ASAP, just have to find my word document that I saved them on.

Note: During the night it would not allow me to quote as game was locked, so I referenced post numbers where possible.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Page 4
-

post 88 - don't line Seacore saying day 1 is a random lynch since there is no evedience, I have never seen a random d1 lynch. there is always evedience for a D1 LYnch.

not liking Seacore at all. I agree, he is pretty much saying lynch KDowns, seens like scum fear to me, trying to lynch asomeone that might scare the town.

Page 5

more back and forth between KD and Seacore, distancing, bussing? hmmm alot of thoughts on this, Game is dominated by them so far.

Farsides first post (107) striokes me as town.

Seacore is now contridicting himself in 109... information is gotten by generating discussion, but in 88 he said there is no real evediernce to go on day 1. Now pushing a policy lynch idea... not good

Ah here is quilford, I used to scream scum at posts like his first, but not now. he seems to come in and call the scum team quite a lot.

post 115 - Username very bad reaction to Quilfords vote and scum team call

Yea, 118 is makign me think Quilford town. He looks for reactions as town, something I have seen from him.

Cons vote on Quil is weird... but he is right, Quil did mention it both being a joke and a reaction test.

Page 6

MOI big post

quil 130 is hard to make sense off, urgh

quil ignores farsides questions.

MOI is comign across town to me, so is farside.

Iceguy comes in, I like his post, comes across town

Kondi - weird vote on Quilford

End of page 6 reads

Town - IceGuy, MOI, Farside
Leaning town - Quilford
Leaning scum - Con, Kondi
Scum - IAMusername - bad reactions.

MB53 - where is he?

page 7

So many text walls, Seacore vote on MOI does not sit well with me.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3483190

hmm above, Iceguy is wrong about MOI, IMO. he was recritted N1.. day 1 he was town and didnt want to be executioner.. I know this becausse I recruited him. He accuses MOI as lying.. I don't think either is lying, but Iceguy has gotten mixed up on things from executioner game we were in.

Page 8

don't like Hip going for Quil.. so far, Quil is leaning town for me. I have played as scum and seen Quil scum, does not seem to be scum to me right now at least. Can you show me how it matches is scum meta?

also, Quil has not answered Farsides question from a few pages back,.

Username makes a rather opertunistic vote on MOI.

Quil, Con is right you did say about a joke and reaction test. Still think Con is scummy though. he keeps popping up when heat is off him, and attacks Quil, without anything really else. there is a lot going on, but little said by him. lots of quotes, but all one liners replies.

page 9

MOI Vs Iceguy strikes me as town vs town. I don't think MOI is playing to his scum meta.

Con comes in, attacks MOI, asks for his lynch... is his vote even on him? I will have to check.. ah it actually is.

too many text walls on page 9.. still believe it is town vs town

I am still thinking Quil town, but he has still not answered farsides questions... suspect.

Page 10/11

MOI lynched... expected him to flip town truthfully. Nice kill on username. Don't like Kdowns hammer though, especially with the 'sorry' comment... seems opertunistic.

Town - Iceguy (still think he vs MOI was town vs Town) Farside
Leaning town - Quilford,
Leaning Scum - BV53 (where the hell is he?) Hiplop (need more from him) Kdowns
Scum - Kondi, Con, Seacore- my day 2 will begin with a vote on either one of these three
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

As promised, my day would begin with a vote on one of my scumreads, I believe Seacore is the one who has stuck out more than anyone this game.

vote:Seacore
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 288, farside22 wrote:

@Jason
: Did you use your ability last night?

Yes, I protected Iceguy. Farside and Iceguy were my two main town reads, however I choose Iceguy because of how Farsides role works, I didn't think he would be targetted because he could have picked up a bulletproof and therefor thought Iceguy would have been a better protect..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait, Quilford, why would you block someone with no known night action?

Why would you block someone who was absent for the majority of D1 too?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh, fair enough you explained it already. My mistake.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@Mod - I am voting Seacore.

Fixed
Last edited by The Fonz on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

would you two be interested in making a valid observation or point in this game instead of bickering and posting non sequential rubbish? Neither of you seem to have made ANY valid contribution to this game so far at a quick glance of your ISOs and it is rather alarming.

@ Both of you, I would ask to post reads and a list of reasons on your main two scum suspects please.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 308, Seacore wrote:.
Please quote where I have said that no informed lynch can occur on D1
. Because you are blatantly misrepping me.

In post 88, Seacore wrote:
Day 1 is nearly always a random lynch, since nobody has good evidence yet, unless somebody wants to claim scum?

So a good place to start with a lynch is "what role can we remove that will hurt scum the most to lose, and hurt town the least to move?" And the answer is it's the Hyde role.

bolded to highlight answer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

no good evidence to me seems like it means no informed lynch as you said..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 311, Magua wrote:
jason is scummy. A non-entity D1, and not much to like from what I've seen D2. Voting Seacore is a downright terrible move. Suspicious of mb53 for lurking while doing the same thing is hypocritical. Suspicion of kdowns for his hammer as "opportunistic" when that doesn't even make sense. Thinks Quilford is town.

Hold on one minute and re-read what went on.

I replaced out of the game as I could not play due to illness and other personal issues, this is very well highlighted D1 and at the start of day 2 where reasons were clearly given. I did not lurk, i replaced out and came back to the game when things cleared up for me and saw Fonz still had not found a replacement.

Please explain how that is lurking and please explain how it is hypocritical. MB53 lurked, did not ask to be replaced (that I can see, as Mod usually states X asked to be replaced) and ignored the game fully before being what looks like force replaced by the mod due to inactivity.

I am not the only one suspicious of the hammer, a few have asked questions about it.

I said Quilford is leaning town, but I have also pointed out a few things about Quilford that I do not like. I have played with Quilford a few times and this game does not conform to his scum meta that I know and therefor is leaning town.

So again, please explain to me how I lurked all D1 when I asked to be replaced. I will show you.

In post 157, jasonT1981 wrote:Trying to catch up, but very slowly, in bed dying with flu today :(

In post 178, jasonT1981 wrote:
Guys, I am sorry. I have requested replacement.
Right now I am dosed with flu, spending most of my time in bed and not getting to catch up. On top of that, I am going to be away a bit next week unexpectedly due to training on a possible new job. Sorry.

and 9 days later, when D2 started

In post 285, jasonT1981 wrote:As Fonz said, I am staying. I will quickly explain

As you know, last week I was quite ill, but the main reason is that I had a huge interview, as well as entrance exams and basic training for a job with an airline which was the job I have always wanted since highschool, and when I saw it come up, I applied expecting not to have a shot but made it all the way through to the final stages and the last 50 in the UK out of over 2000 people.

But didn't get it so everything is completely freed up again. I am fully caught up in game as well btw now.

Game thoughts coming up ASAP, just have to find my word document that I saved them on.

Note: During the night it would not allow me to quote as game was locked, so I referenced post numbers where possible.

So yes, please show me how that is lurking and show me how that is hypocritical, as the situations are black and white in contrast to each other between BV53 and myself who, if you look in ISO you will see that he didn't even ask to be replaced or give any reasons for anything. He just disappeared while continuing to post actively on the site.

Right now I am seeing nothing but OMGUS and BS rubbish and lies in your arguments against me

Quilford suspects BV53... BV53 Replacement goes after Quilford.
I suspect BV53... BV53 replacement goes after me.

Funny that isn't it?

In post 312, Seacore wrote:So you read that and then ignore the context?

The next bit after the bold reads "So a good place to start is". Not "So the only option is to lynch Hyde" What I was saying and what I said several times is that we should start with that discussion.

Also, did I get proved wrong? No, MoI got lynched and he was town. Now we have better evidence, but D1, as usual, was all gut reaction and vibe. Information was gained FROM it, but it was hardly the most informed lynch.

Any response to other misreps you've made of me?

I don't believe it is a misrep, I stand by what I said and have pointed out. However

unvote
vote:Magua

Lies, OMGUS and spouting nonsense.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 313, Seacore wrote:Magua

Awesome starting post, glad to have you in the game, and will totally consider following you on the Quil lynch for much the same reasons as you stated.

But where the hell is my analysis off?

you do realise, until Magua brought Quil up you had not ONCE made any mention of Quil this entire game. I just checked your ISO and the only thing a 'find' check found on Quil was you attacking Iceguy here

[quote="In post 308, Seacore"

I don't like IceGuy's contributions today. It looks like 'busywork' to me. Particularly when, 1) He ignored Quil's immediate claim of Night Action and 2)He demanded responses from those of us who have no action.

[/quote]

And a quote of Con that mentioned Quilford.

You had not once made any mention of a suspicion on Quilford until the Magua post not so long ago where you then replied with you could get on his lynch for most of the reasons he stated. Yet before hand had not made one mention of him aside from 2nd hand reference.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... er_sort=Go
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 317, Seacore wrote:

You also refuse to discuss Magua's case on Quil. Instead you use some of his poorer points on you as a reason why everything he's said should be thrown away.

I don't see any real case on Quilford from him apart from him thinking it is a lynch the lurker deal by the looks of it. I would like to see a deeper, and more in depth case on Quilford from him but right now, I fail to see how one paragraph gets you behind a quilford lynch when you had not made one mention of suspicion so far the entire game of him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

As I said, his suspicions on both me and Quil seem nothing more than OMGUS on the two people who find his slot scum.

Quil's assumptions are strange, maybe wrong. But as I said before I believe Quil to be town due to Meta from games I have seen him as scum before. It is possible Quil jailkept BV53 and no kill was made by BV53 Scum or scum using him to submit the kill and was blocked.

My only suspicion on BV53 D1 as noted was the mass lurking he did (and no,, Mag... this is not hypocritical on my behalf) but Mag's OMGUS on two people who expressed concern or placed a vote on the slot is alarming to say the least.

Mag has openly lied about me saying I lurked all D1, when in fact I had replaced out and then back in when the slot was not filled and things had cleared up for me in an attempt to make me look bad, and this is now why my vote is on him.

Goodnight folks.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 324, Magua wrote:[

Well, let's play a game, shall we? mb53 got replaced. Do you believe that he got replaced because he was scum-lurking, or do you believe he got replaced because he flaked?

Do you believe that getting replaced is a scum-tell?

Because that is the sum of your argument: mb53 flaked and got replaced. You find this scummy.

No, his lurking was the only thing I had against him, which is why I put LEANING scum... however, since your entrance into the role you have done nothing to help the slot, and actually made it worse with lies and OMGUS. that is why I now suspect you as scum. The lurking was only good enough to put as leaning scum to pressure the slot into activity. I do find those who fly low under the radar suspicious, and would put them as leaning scum if I think they are flying by.

You also fail to explain how you accuse me of lurking and beign hypociritcal when I have pointed out to you the fact I had to origionally replace out.

In post 324, Magua wrote:

The difference is that Farside asks questions, to get answers. You are "Don't like Kdowns hammer though, especially with the 'sorry' comment... seems opertunistic." One of these is trying to actually get information and reads, and one of them is just lazy..

I thought that would be enough to get him to explain the hammer, I didn't like the hammer but I had stronger scum reads at the time that KDowns. And still do.

In post 327, Quilford wrote:
In post 323, farside22 wrote:Quilford needs to explain why he thinks the mafia did not do the kill last night.

explain this please I don't get what you're asking

Come on Quilford, its pretty self explanatory!

In post 323, farside22 wrote:

@Jason: Why are you ignoring that I made the same point and question to Quilford?

Its not that I am ignoring it, I agree Quilford may be very wrong on this matter. However, this is all Mauga makes as his case and makes the vote. I would like to see more of a case from him on Quil, right now as I said, I have a town read on Quilford so far. I agree with questioning him over it, but not a vote.

Mauga is nothing but OMGUS the 2 people who had suspicion on his role.

I am not going to be about much this evening, so any questions to me may well not be answered until tomorrow. I have family over tonight so won't be at the computer much. If I do get the chance I will link you to some scum and town games I have played with Quilford tonight, if not I will tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 342, kdowns wrote:
In post 339, Quilford wrote:
In post 335, kdowns wrote:I don't like how the fact he was trying to lynch mb53 for him JK him last night when he should of JK Seacore, but didn't because "He felt as if he wasn't in danger of being killed that night" as it seemed like he knew exactly who was going to be killed at night, and as for there only being one kill, there is also the possibility that Scum and the SK targeted the same person during the night phase. So it seems like he was pushing for a sorta policy lynch on Day 2.

No, I didn't jail Seacore because I thought the scum thought I would be jailkeeping Seacore. Plus, I found him scummy, but I knew that if he were scum, he wouldn't be used to submit the kill as the mafia would be expecting me to jailkeep him.

The chance that the scum and the SK targeted hiplop of all people -- hiplop seems like a good SK kill, by the way -- is miniscule. So no, I wasn't pushing for a policy lynch.

Your use of the term obvious only adds to the impression you're scum.

There is a problem with this logic, I never used the term obvious.

wanna try again?

In post 330, kdowns wrote:

And Quilford's is just the obviousness of it all.

UNVOTE: Vote: Quilford[/vote]
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Holy carnage. OK Last night I protected Seacore despite my push for him being scum. I really did not want too, but day 3 we can get a confirmed town with him so therefor I had to protect him.

I am guessing Kondi invited herself to Iceguy who was the one targetted by someone with a night kill action.

In post 2, The Fonz wrote:

LAURIE FORMAN, THE SLUT/COPYCAT. You have a history of, uh, 'inviting yourself' into other people's homes at night. Any action targeting your host will affect you in the same manner. Better choose caref... oh, never mind.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 349, Seacore wrote:Jason, read closely. Kondi was killed with Magua. Laurie was found in bed with Donna.

In other news, Farside is our confirmed townie.

I'm at my parents' today, later tonight I'll post more.

Fair point, I should have read the write up closer. I assumed Iceguy cause he was most town in my reads and Magua was on my scum reads.

OK, Farside confirmed town. I had him down as town anyway so no big surprise.. So, aside from myself that leaves.

Seacore
Con
Kdowns

Out of those 3, I could see any one of them flipping in an anti-town role.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)
ConSpiracy has picked Eric Forman (Neighborizer)
jasont1981 has picked Kitty Forman (Kill deley)
Seacore has picked Leo Chingkwake (Stoner cop) no more power to use
kdowns has picked Steven Hyde ( everything in night but kill fails and can't be taken by Farside)

We know that one of the 3 I named above, is actually a SK and has the role of Caroline, Fez ex GF but is disguised as one of the above 3 characters. So either.

Hyde
Eric
or Leo is the SK disguised as another character, and is the SK and one is scum.

I am more leaning Leo (Seacore) as scum because of the confirm, I think he may have tried to confirm a scum buddy as town if 2 where not already dead. Given we just have his word instead of mod confirm of town. If there were two scum left, and a SK, town would be out numbered with Farside and myself just) So it is safe to say one scum left which I believe is Seacore and 1 of Kdowns or Con is SK..

Farside has also been very town so therefor makes sense for Seacore to say farside town. Bah... to many thoughts, too late at night!

more tomorrow. Hope the above makes sense.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 358, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 351, jasonT1981 wrote:Farside22 has picked Randy Pearson can use any power)
ConSpiracy has picked Eric Forman (Neighborizer)
jasont1981 has picked Kitty Forman (Kill deley)
Seacore has picked Leo Chingkwake (Stoner cop) no more power to use
kdowns has picked Steven Hyde ( everything in night but kill fails and can't be taken by Farside)

We know that one of the 3 I named above, is actually a SK and has the role of Caroline, Fez ex GF but is disguised as one of the above 3 characters. So either.

Hyde
Eric
or Leo is the SK disguised as another character, and is the SK and one is scum.

I am more leaning Leo (Seacore) as scum because of the confirm, I think he may have tried to confirm a scum buddy as town if 2 where not already dead. Given we just have his word instead of mod confirm of town. If there were two scum left, and a SK, town would be out numbered with Farside and myself just) So it is safe to say one scum left which I believe is Seacore and 1 of Kdowns or Con is SK..

Farside has also been very town so therefor makes sense for Seacore to say farside town. Bah... to many thoughts, too late at night!

more tomorrow. Hope the above makes sense.

No this doesn't make sense at all. Especially because the alignment came after the role.

Yea so? I fail to see what your point is.. Allignment may have come after picking the role, but it does not change the mathmatics. If I am town, and farside is confirmed town.

that leaves 2 from 3 in Con, KDown and Seacore for SK and Scum

See what I am getting at?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 355, kdowns wrote:? Oh Wait. I just realized I did hammer both times. But I am not the SK .
I can prove this to you.

In post 356, Seacore wrote:Go on then, prove it.

In post 357, kdowns wrote:We are in Mylo, and I realized anything I say will not affect your views towards me.

VOTE: No Lynch

this exchange makes no sense wht so ever. i can prove it, OK Go on... well nothing I can say will change your opinion.

So how then can you prove it, if nothing can change opinion?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 368, ConSpiracy wrote:
It does change your bad argument about Seacore wanting to clear scumbuddies.
The rest was valid

Why? its a possibility if more than one scum were alive he could have 'confirmed' a buddy since there is no mod confirmation and only his word on who is confirmed. As scum he could have lied about who is confirmed, right? we would have only had his word.

With two scum confirmed dead he can't do that now, and names the most town person as town anyway. I am not disputing Farside town. He is the most town out of everyone alive anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would also point out, with Con saying he thinks me scum, this is the first time this game he has actually said this about me, in fact, in ISO he did not make one mention of, nor brought any case until now. Today is his first mention of me as scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 372, Seacore wrote:I

Are you saying that because I'm scum, and now the only surviving member of my team, I picked farside since she's the most obv-town and would be considered town by most people anyway?

A couple of things wrong with that. That doesn't prove I'm scum at all, farside, me and 1 other person is town. I couldn't get myself so I had a 50% chance of getting farside!

Don't be silly. You will see I have been saying I believe you to be scum right since my catch up of D1.

Magua who is now confirmed scum, jumped on Quilford, and with rather weak reasoning and this is what you did in the aftermath.

In post 311, Magua wrote:

VOTE: Quilford

And right away these two postings.

In post 313, Seacore wrote:Magua

Awesome starting post, glad to have you in the game, and will totally consider following you on the Quil lynch for much the same reasons as you stated.

But where the hell is my analysis off?

In post 317, Seacore wrote:

You also refuse to discuss Magua's case on Quil. Instead you use some of his poorer points on you as a reason why everything he's said should be thrown away.

FOS: Jason

Vote: Quil

I think Magua has found our two remaining scum.

In post 320, Seacore wrote:So nothing about Quil's strange assumptions regarding mb53?

No, Magua's case on Quil is gone now, because I've never mentioned Quil and yet agree with Magua, and because Magua thinks you're scummy too.

Also, I don't voice all of my concerns all the time. I speak up when I need more information or when I'm pushing for a lynch.

Quilford flipped Jailkeeper, and with only one kill N1 he was a threat to scum. It makes sense scum would push his lynch, and you jumped right on board quickly.

In post 271, Quilford wrote:
Also I jailed mb53 so hm.

Mod, what's being going on with finding a replacement for mb53

Confirmed block on scum with only one kill in the first night. (MB53 was replaced by Magua who flipped scum) Now it really makes sense why you and Magua went hell for leather on Quilford day two..

vote: Seacore
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, flipped jailkeeper is wrong. We already knew he was jailkeeper. But with a now confirmed block on scum it makes sense scum would go after Quilford the next day for a lynch..

Magua (confirmed scum) Started, and with ease you backed it up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 375, Seacore wrote:
Also, how does any of your case that you just posted link with your thoughts on me declaring Farside as town, I still don't understand that part of your case.

Bloody hell, OK... it is just speculation and thoughts more than anything on my behalf but here is my chain of thoughts..

Since
YOU
can confirm someone as town D3... and nothing of a mod confirm or anything else. If a scum buddy was alive, what is there stopping you saying a scum as confirmed town? since we would only have your word on that.

Since you have no scum buddies left that you could have 'confirmed' as town, you would then have to say Farside or someone who is not scum anyway, is town.

I am in no way debating Farside town btw, I have long thought it.

Itis just me speculating on things that could have gone on if Magua was not killed in the night. I fully expect you would have confirmed Magua had this not occured if (And I suspect you are) scum buddies with him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 345, The Fonz wrote:
Quilford (6)
kondi2424
Farside22
Magua
Seacore kdowns

Lynch was achieved as of #331

Red - confirmed Scum
Green - Confirmed town

I am willing to bet both scum were on the wagon, it makes sense given the block of scum N1 now confirmed.. and given how closely you followed Magua (confirmed scum) I am sure it is you that is the other scum.

The one person scum would want to take out D2 is the person who had a confirmed block on a scum N1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Kdowns - SK (?) Seacore - scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

want to acknowledge ANY of the other points against you?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 384, Seacore wrote:

And I'll use WIFOM to show the flipside of a case that is based on my relationships with scum.
jason "look at all these links to confirmed scum, you must be scum too"

Seacore "Or maybe I wouldn't do that as scum, therefore your case doesn't hold water"

That is how you play the game though, you look for links between players. More later, don't have much time right now to post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Kdowns is maybe the least scummy between the three remaining, process of elimination shows 2 of those 3 are in anti-town roles. But he hs picked up on my attention today with this.

In post 364, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 355, kdowns wrote:? Oh Wait. I just realized I did hammer both times. But I am not the SK .
I can prove this to you.

In post 356, Seacore wrote:Go on then, prove it.

In post 357, kdowns wrote:We are in Mylo, and I realized anything I say will not affect your views towards me.

this exchange makes no sense wht so ever. i can prove it, OK Go on... well nothing I can say will change your opinion.

So how then can you prove it, if nothing can change opinion?

He then refuses to prove he is not the SK...interesting, saying we won't believe him anyway I believe his words were

I will
unvote
, I do intend to put my vote back on Seacore later today though unless something drastic changes
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Kdowns please explain your comments I quoted.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So why say you can prove it then?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, had a slight, unexpected V/LA due to family issues and late college course forms which is why I have not posted in 2 days.. bit late now to be catching up so will do so tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 428, ConSpiracy wrote:
1. He protected the cop over the tracker.
2. He was told to protect the cop over the tracker.
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.
In post 419, Seacore wrote:ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

1 - I protected cop, because a confirmed town was needed. I did not like protecting Seacore, but had to.
2 - I make my own decisions on that.
3 - As town I also know who I kill deley... so whats the point?
4 - I had always said Quil was town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ignore the above, its part of a bigger post, only I hit submit too early
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 412, ConSpiracy wrote:Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd.
He was an easy mislynch
, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may
obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.

Bold 1 - Sounds like a lot of WIFOM me to be honest.

Bold 2 - No, I will be using my power. Any request for me not to use it, is one I look suspicious upon. Say 2 die in night, I can save 1 until end of next day. We get an extra shot at a lynch if we lynch right today, and puts town in a good position. Not using it = not an option I think. Also, not protect a confirmed town? that is something scum would want, to take out a confirmed town going into the final few people left...

As for speculation on Hiplop kill, it will be just that.. speculation. He was powerful though.

In post 414, kdowns wrote:Seacore is that a slip?

Urgh, dont really see it as a slip. but whatever.

In post 415, Seacore wrote:Totally. You've outted me as scum. Clever you.

What slip?

urgh, fuck I hate answers like these. Sarcasm is used a lot by scum to hide behind I have seen. I really hate answers like these.

In post 419, Seacore wrote:

You seem to be hung up on the motivation for the SK to kill hiplop but not on the motivation of seacore-scum to lie.

Speaking of which

How do you know that hiplop was killed by the SK? I don't know that. I just know hiplop died N1. Only the scum (on either side) would know who killed hiplop.
Which one are you?

We had a confirmed scum blocked in the night 1 though. I think that might be where speculation is coming from.

In post 424, kdowns wrote:-Sigh-

No way I'm going to be able to get out of this bind is there?

don't get this post, you could try but you seem all but given up already from this page. All one liners, no real content and a weak scumslip accusation (though the response to it was equally, if not more alarming (I hate those WIFOM yes I am scum replies))

In post 427, Seacore wrote:
Also, I can't be the only scum in the game, there's got to be another, who is it?

2 scum dead, I am sure there is only one left and a SK... otherwise game would be over now (I think) 5 left.. 2 scum, 1 SK, 2 town.. (yea scum would win when equel to or greater than town)

In post 428, ConSpiracy wrote:
1. He protected the cop over the tracker.
2. He was told to protect the cop over the tracker.
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.
In post 419, Seacore wrote:ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

1 - I protected cop, because a confirmed town was needed. I did not like protecting Seacore, but had to.
2 - I make my own decisions on that.
3 - As town I also know who I kill deley... so whats the point?
4 - I had always said Quil was town. As scum I could easily have ridden that wagon for an easy lynch. Now, Magua went after both me and Quil in nothing but WIFOM attack his attackers. That is not bussing, that was desperate scum.

In post 430, kdowns wrote:Just kill me and Let the Mafia/SK win.

Urgh... I hate this. I can hammer, but Kdown is not my top suspect.. I would rather lynch Seacore or Con

Sorry for my absence past few days, had a small but urgent family matter that needed attention.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

KDowns, out of Seacore and Con and yourself, yes, you are the least scummy of the 3,but you are still a scum suspect to me.

In post 448, Seacore wrote:Keep in mind that he doesn't know your alignment. But fair enough, you think he's scum trying to buddy to you.

That could have been said in your vote post, just FYI.

how can I be buddying up to you, when I have gone after you since I came back to the game?

Let me re-itterate... I think you are scummy, but you are 3rd on my list which reads

Scum

Seacore
Con

Kdowns

Farside
myself

Town

So because I have you 3rd on my list.. that makes me your scum/SK vote? makes no sense.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Seacore

thought I did that in my last post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm going to have a think about this. All 3 are on my list of scum, Obviously Seacore and Con would be my preference for today and have been for a while for the most part. I see no scum motive for Farside to push the lynch given he is confirmed as town though..

Bah, I need to think about this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 456, ConSpiracy wrote:
I will tell you who you should or shouldn't use your power in the next post with reasons.

Nope, I will not take direction from someone I heavily suspect as scum or SK. This feels very heavily like scum or a SK trying to direct night actions to their advantage. And that is why I will not let you tell me how I should use my actions.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

and why I wont be telling anyone who i protect...the danger of this plan is scum and SK can control night actions to their advantage (especially since 2 of 3 are scum/sk). im a little drunk right now though, so will post tomorrow. The only ones whos opinion I can I fully trust right now is Farside as he is confirmed town and I know his actions/posts/thoughts are what he thinks is best for town.

the rest, i cant trust.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 464, farside22 wrote:
In post 453, kdowns wrote:I didnt change who I find scummy I just never posted anyone other than seacore.

I asked you twice to tell me who you thought was scummy and the only person you named was Seacore.

Your verified that with your second post. You never said squat about Jason and your vote is opportunistically scummy.

Damn, you know... you're right. I did a quick ISO of KDowns, his first mention of me, this ENTIRE game was the vote. which he later explained as 'just poking at me'

In post 443, kdowns wrote:Nope, Although Compared to you and Farside who have me labeled as the Most, Jason has me the least and I am just poking him atm.

Most of his posts are one liners, pointless and no real notions of hunting scum.

Yea, looking in ISO of Kdowns, It is shocking, but this post sticks out the most to me.

In post 232, kdowns wrote:Policy lynches tend to lead to a mislynch

In my case it would of been a mislynch :P

I don't know why, but this, and the below appeal to fear/emotion really sits out at me...Gah, im very conflicted right now on this.
In post 386, kdowns wrote:Fine. If you are going to base it off of that then lynch me. It'll be a Town Loss.

One last time I am going to ask

In post 355, kdowns wrote:? Oh Wait. I just realized I did hammer both times. But I am not the SK . I can prove this to you.

Prove this to us.Or tell us you can not actually answer this, because your signals are mixed on this.

I also would ask, why if you say this. Today (D3)

In post 357, kdowns wrote:

this

In post 407, kdowns wrote:
I will not support for any lynch today because it is Mylo.

this

In post 393, kdowns wrote:... I'm not hammering anyone, I am keeping my vote on No Lynch.

and this

In post 362, kdowns wrote:In this situation I think it would be best to No Lynch.

you suddenly jump to a vote on me... for NOT suspecting you as highly.

In post 445, kdowns wrote:I don't understand his motivation for wanting to kill me as he could of Hammered me by now.

You are right, I could have hammered a long time ago, I have long said I would rather lynch Seacore or Con... yet you find this suspicious? how so?

Why the sudden vote swing from no where after a very staunch position of no lynch? Where did I say I wanted to kill you? I have never said such words. I have said I suspect you as scum or SK, but not as highly as others (but the more I look, the more I am thinking your lynch could be a good idea) but not that I want to kill you!

Gah.. I need to bloody sleep on this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you see, the reason for my 'Paranoia' as you put it, and reluctance to go along with the 'plan' is that I know I am town, I know Farside is confirmed town... the rest are unknown and all highly suspect as scum SK, and we know that 2 of 3 of you are, so it stands to reason AT BEST that IF Kdowns is anti-town at least one pushing this 'plan' is not in the towns interests.

And there is the
very real possibility
you both are anti-town roles leading this scenario and controlling the night actions. I am not having it, and I am not having my actions dictated to me by someone(s) who I feel should be lynched today.

The only one who will have a say in what I do tonight, is me... IF you really are town, you should fully understand my reasons as to why I won't.. the fact you don't shows me that you don't have towns interests at heart.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 469, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 468, jasonT1981 wrote:you see, the reason for my 'Paranoia' as you put it, and reluctance to go along with the 'plan' is that I know I am town, I know Farside is confirmed town... the rest are unknown and all highly suspect as scum SK, and we know that 2 of 3 of you are, so it stands to reason AT BEST that IF Kdowns is anti-town at least one pushing this 'plan' is not in the towns interests.

And there is the
very real possibility
you both are anti-town roles leading this scenario and controlling the night actions. I am not having it, and I am not having my actions dictated to me by someone(s) who I feel should be lynched today.

The only one who will have a say in what I do tonight, is me... IF you really are town, you should fully understand my reasons as to why I won't.. the fact you don't shows me that you don't have towns interests at heart.

1. That is not a reason not to follow the plan as you again didn't read it. Read it, quote en tell what is wrong about the plan instead of just saying "Meh, I don't wanna do it because it might be wrong"
2. That's occasion 3, were I said you should kill delay. (Farside in this case)
3. The fact that you aren't even considering a plan that has gives town 2 lynches instead of 1 is not in the best town's interest. If you are really town, you'd at least read it and tell and quote what's wrong about it.

I have read it, you seem to think I have not. the point is, this is fully open to scum/SK manipulation like Farside points out. Given I already know 2 of you 3 are guarenteed scum/SK... you see my bind, right?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

who is to say scum or SK stick to it? who is to say one of you pushing this is not scum/SK if not both? If you are (And 2 of 3 of you are) anti town.. and you are pushing this, this could be used to your advantage that is how...

IF you are town... you really would understand how much WIFOM and manipulation can be involved.

Scum/SK can no kill... frame someone with the JK.

Scum/SK minupulation righht there! I will not have my actions dictated to me, by someone who is very highly likely to be anti-town by process of elimination.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

KDowns, I am stating intent to hammer you. Unless you present a case on your suspects ASAP. All your posts are one liner fluff with no real game content, right now I am asking you to present a case on each of your main suspects for

1) SK
2) Scum

And anyone else you find suspicious.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I forgot Seacore unvoted, KDowns has been on at least twice since his last post here and me calling for him to post cases on those he suspects (active in Mish Mesh, and then a few hours after on site but no posts) I am giving him until after the Man Utd game tomorrow (next time I will be online) to answer or I will drop the hammer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 490, kdowns wrote:

I actually wasn't. I had no computer access from the time I made that Post till now.

Mafia scum had you last online 4 hours after making that post though. So I know that is a lie.

I am very torn right now.. everything in me tells me to stick to my gut and go with who i suspected all game, in Seacore. But I am not getting that feeling eating at me to lynch KDowns.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 499, ConSpiracy wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.

Yeah lol, you have every one as suspect this game except for the confirmed town. However You said multiple times that you'd rather lynch me or Seacore because we are bigger suspects.

But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 502, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 500, jasonT1981 wrote:But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?

As scum that would be good as you'd keep all options open.

LOL... Anyway

We know Farside is town... I know I am town.

2 out of 3 left are anti-town by process of elimination... now do you see what I mean.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Your profile under Last visited: said otherwise.. However, given you are posting now, and it logs your last online time as 3 hrs ago, I can accept this is a mistake on the board system.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh wow.. i almost changed my mind on kill to protect farside, but went for kill on a long shot! Had a feeling seacore was SK and he might kill farside

great game everyone! glad i stayed when things cleared up, again sorry for leaving and coming back!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh yea, my case was crap and based on circmustanses more than anything but as you know, I had to look like I was hunting.. I am not sure, I just sat down and thought with confirmed town in Farside it was either you or Con by Process of elimination, I made the call on you, and I guess I was right in the end.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 526, Seacore wrote:Well done, I was really hoping ConS would look scummy based on his absurd case on Farside that he kept pushing.

And that is another reason why I shot you too, Farside already said he didnt get the case on you. So a lynch tomorrow would have been harder, so I shot you, thinking if we did go to a day, Con would be an easier lynch to achieve (Sorry, Con)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

thanks, i saw game over and cringed as I opened lol. I actually only submitted the kill with an hour left until deadline I was that conflicted on things.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I was counting on SK killing farside lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no issue with qt being posted
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

To explain the kill on Hip, it was two reasons

1) he had a role we needed to eliminate as he could give extra powers by how I read it

2) to kill someone scummy, to create confusion. It was a tactic I saw once, kill the scummy players and when they flip town, everyone's reads go out the window, and no one is assured of being town or scum.. basically, to make town 2nd guess themselves.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”