Open 326: Pick Your Poison (Ende des Speils!)

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Tragedy »

God damn it, Doc is dead.
Going to take my time rereading now.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Amrun

Amrun wrote:-Accordingly, glowball pointing this out and voting immediately is a town point. For similar reasons, thunderwielder and Maruchan also get townpoints.

Sounds like mass buddying because saulres isn't RVSing. Why's THAT bad?

Amrun wrote:-A recently ended game (Planet of Hats) says that the amount of effort displayed in Auckmid's post 86 is a town point for him.

Oh look! More buddying because of meta and the amount of effort of the post!

Amrun wrote:
UNVOTE: VOTE: lane0168
I don't understand why no pressure is coming this way yet. I am still stuck on how he saw RVS was ending and there was content being generated and made a quick move to stop that.

Oh look! Ignore the ignorant NS and lynch this scummy dude! Seriously?

Amrun wrote:I see zero reason not to lynch ns, besides the fact that he lurks like so as any alignement, most of the time., so I think I'd rather wait and see hw his associations shake out a bit.

"Oh look! Let's stall his lynch and get the other guy!" More stalling.

Amrun wrote:Sorry, robo, don't feel like lynching ns today.

More stalling right there.

Amrun wrote:And then there is his gut vote on the biggest wagon, mixed in with saying that other slots lurk, which is a scumtell.

I like this post.

Amrun wrote:If you were to flip scum, thunderwielder would be awarded some scum points. Supreme Overlord would be awarded town points.

Oh why? More town points for reasoning to lynch the guy?

Amrun wrote:The only thing still giving me misgivings is that I have reason to believe NS prefers to play as scum as of late... and he replaced out.

Oh glorious, you're trying to make NS/mothrax slot look somewhat town.

Amrun wrote:SCUM CAUGHT FOR THE "WRONG REASONS" HISSYFIT + SCUM SELF VOTE

Scum wouldn't vote for himself this early. Sounds like obv town right there. Try again.

Amrun wrote:You came in and didn't comment on anything, simply tried to start an RQS, and not even a potentially useful one. It totallt derailed the saulres content conversation for a little while until people found their way back to it.

Where's this?

Sounds reasonable to believe that Amrun is scum here.
Really drilling into Lane's lynch
so
hard, while leaving mothrax right on the sidelines. Sounds like you were trying to avoid the spotlight too much on him. Sounds like it came from scum.

Vote: Amrun
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Auckmid

Auckmid wrote:While I do not have a huge preference either way on the RQS, as I don't see how it can hurt the Town but at the same time don't find it that useful, everyone has there opinions.

Nope, not useful.

Auckmid wrote:The 2 buddying posts at the end may be completely un-game related, but I find Maruchan's inability to keep his story straight and his lame excuses about RQS highly suspicious.

Like this post.

Auckmid wrote:In a nut-shell, the main thing that the Nobody Special bandwagon is based on is NS's "Active Lurking" in which he posts regularly enough, but avoids giveing any real information. The Glowball bandwagon feels surprisingly similar in that it is highly based on Glowballs complete reluctance to answer questions. However 1 thing that I think seperates the 2 wagons is that Glowballs flip will be more useful the NS's

When you pressure someone, they'll be giving out information
any time
. Basically, you're wrong, and you keep letting the guy go back to lurking.

Not much eye-catching and arguable comments from him, and he needs to post more.

Strikes more null than ever, especially with the lack of posting and content after Day 1.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Hoppster
(Hoppy! <3)

Hoppster wrote:>>> COMPLETELY AVOIDS giving a read on Maruchan (arguably it's implied, but why not just say it then?) - and by following up with a question, he can then use the answer to that question to justify Maruchan-town or Maruchan-scum later on without contradicting himself earlier

Pretty eye-catching. Noted for later with mothrax/NS slot.

Hoppster wrote:Maruchan is actively avoiding this thread. He has posted in SEVERAL other games SEVERAL times.

Thanks, Captain obvious!

Hoppster wrote:Oh, free town-points? Kewl. You are forgiven.
Oh, but wait, you're not voting. Remedy that and give me more town points for pointing this out kthxbai.

Wut, stop showing useless comments of attempt to make buddying out of jokes.

Hoppster wrote:In ALLLL of my scum-games, I have
never
considered making a No Kill, or any kill, for 'teehee Wine-in-front-of-me' (loldatrhymes), and I don't believe my team-mates have contemplated such things either.

Wut.

Hoppy wrote:... having said that, mothrax is still my number one preference for the lynch today, because his play yesterday just SCREAMS opportunistic scum pushing his counter-wagon.

Thanks for being more Obvious.

Pushing hard on the mothrax wagon which is being shadowed by the OTHER two wagons, from Amrun and others, aaaaaaah.
The gut's telling me that he's town. But I fear that he hasn't comment much towards Amrun.

P-EDIT: FML for not realizing it and jumping into stuff without reading.

@Amrun: It's how I feel like reading; Going through ISO individually. And it's not out of laziness.

About
Auckmid
, for glory, you awarded him town points because of his "efforts". Riiiight.

I don't know whose scum, sorry. This slot's town.

"TOSSING BOLLOCKS". Ignore the case because I'm "bullshitting" towards you and that's your defense because I hadn't 100% read the whole game. And it comes with an OMGUS vote.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Maruchan

Maru wrote:I have nothing against it personally, I just want to save an unsuspecting townie from getting attacked by a certain other player in this game.

Basically, you're going to defend the guy, regardless of alignment, for credits?

Maru wrote:WOOT WOOT THERE'S NUMBER 2!

Not going to defend yourself?

Maruchan wrote:oh wait, my vote is already on you.
So that would make YOURS the OMGUS. My bad.

OMGUS is more of a vote back towards you right away as you voted him, right? Besides, you weren't defending yourself the whole way. And his reasons to vote you was wrong as well.

Maruchan wrote:
I don't think you should take an RVS bandwagon to lynch no. Not at all. However building pressure on an RVS bandwagon is perfectly acceptable, because in an ideal vacuum situation with no variables, those with nothing to hide will not crack under said pressure, so said pressure will eventually disappear.

Hmmm.

Maruchan wrote:Thats because my words have been twisted. I don't care if my actions are scummy, cuz only scum have bad repercussions from looking scummy. When town looks scummy, if they get lynched, their flip helps town by being able to re-read as their confirmed town status.

So you're saying that you're going to let yourself become an easy mislynch? Sounds a bit townie, but you seem to not really care about much. But the following quote seems to make it strange enough;

Maruchan wrote:got caught up in defending my actions that I was no longer paying attention to my vote on others.

Maruchan wrote:I can die, and still win, as long as my faction does.

Another Hmmm. You talked about your 'faction', but you didn't specify and say "town" instead. Fishy.

Maruchan wrote:got caught up in defending my actions that I was no longer paying attention to my vote on others.

Sounds like something that scum might be doing instead.

Maruchan wrote:I don't see what really I can defend here. Sure glowball may have done that in the past, but I wasn't aware of this.

FTFY. Anyways, you're too careless and pretty easy to get mislynched for a townie.

Maruchan wrote:I've been waiting to see how long till someone said something. Good Job.

Hoppster: Madd townie points.

I believe someone asked me for a list of reads a few pages back?

Townie Side

RoboThor
Hoppster
Thunderwielder
Amrun
Aukmid
Supreme Overlord
MrTrow
Glowball
lane
Nobody Special
saulres
Scummie Side

Pointless giving town points right there. And why have you not mentioned NS earlier in the game (Especially when it came to spitting your your town read), at all? ISO #19 doesn't count, as it was pointless babbling right there.

Maruchan wrote:glowball, I was trying to trap you into pointing out your OWN scumslip. THATS WHAT THE TRAP was. You scumslipped already, and I asked you a question hoping I could trap you into pointing it out yourself, rather than me having to.

Ratherly amused that seeing a few posts after that with a glowball hammer, I wonder why NOBODY even asked for a claim from glowball? (Please correct me if you did with the ISO #)

Maruchan wrote:we already knew she wasn't going to claim.

"We already knew this guy wouldn't claim because he's too stubborn, so let's kill him anyways!" without even asking. That last few posts from Glowball looked like Scumhunter in a recently finished game of Execution Mafia #2. Too much AtE. And wait, 'we' refers to...?

Maruchan wrote:Vote: Trow

I will unvote when you learn how to read.
1. "Based on a joke". based on a joke? -.- did you not fuckign read? I TRIED TO PREVENT IT BASED ON ROBOTHOR'S HATING IT. And RoboTHor kindly vouched for this when he finally showed up. Ask him if you don't believe me.
2. "Uses doc as a base for setup-discussions" ??? Link to where I used doc as a base for setup discussions, as the only place I remember mentioning the word doc, is: BE WARY OF SCUM FAKECLIMING IT. hadurdadur?
3. "glowball's somewhat clumsy buddy" -.- Seriously? Just. Really? Get out. What did glowball flip gudsir?

This is somewhat similar to what Amrun's doing right now, voting on me because I didn't read the whole game and ended up misunderstanding things while doing so.

Maruchan wrote:I don't care if I am the hammer. I just fucking want this AtE bullshit to end.

Sounds like saying "I don't fucking care as long as he's lynched." And I'm still upset that nobody even asked for claims from the dead at all. Him doing AtE is sort of like Glowball's play right there, except the guy's using WIFOM. Then this came along;

Maruchan wrote:is that a hammer or what?

More concerned about the hammer instead of worrying if he's town or not.

Maruchan wrote:
She is obvtown smart one. She is making a case on everyone, so her case on the guy she replaces is probably pretty legit.

Corrections.

Maruchan wrote:Sobeit, but just know as scum I would never willfully decide to kill someone who suspected me over someone who valled me town and suspected someone else.
I'm more likely to believe you're town, thinking about the recent NK. He could have been EASILY ML'd.

Why Maru, Why 159 posts? I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Would be nice if Maruchan would actually scumhunt (Yeah, I noticed someone else said this. So I take no creds for that.)
I'm sort of sad that Mothrax wagon (Second biggest scum list on Maruchan's list) wasn't being pushed on D2 by Maru, but instead, tries to get Trow/Lane lynched. Depressing.

I can imagine totally Mothrax/Amrun/Maruchan as a possible scum team.

Maru's leaning scum for me with that last two posts before D2 ended with Lane-town self-hammering.
But I won't vote for Maru/Mothrax right away either.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 841, Maruchan wrote:
In post 840, Tragedy wrote:I'm more likely to believe you're town, thinking about the recent NK. He could have been EASILY ML'd.
snip snip
Maru's leaning scum for me

saywut?

But your actions contradict my beliefs.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Tragedy »

thunderwiedler wrote:@Tragedy, I understand this method of going through things might be working for you, but are you going to post one person a day until we get to the deadline? Maybe, in that case, it could be more useful for you to read the whole thread.

Will try and do.

Amrun wrote:
Treagedy, how would the nk implicte maruchn town? lol

I now realized that I ended up saying stupid and realized that won't work. I've only played with Maruchan during an ongoing game (That he got lynched to death in), but I don't really go along with meta either.
Basically, I made a fool outta myself. :(
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Tragedy »

Mothrax
(
Also known as
Arthur
)
mothrax wrote:Also, lynching NS for lurking/active lurking is like lynching a kitten for being cute.

Basically, you're not realizing that even if NS is lurking, did you ISO him? Practically nothing important, or USEFUL as a post, at ALL.
NS wrote:When I find something worthy of comment, you'll hear it.

WHERE DO YOU THINK THIS POTENTIAL "USEFULNESS" GO?

mothrax wrote:Post 13 strikes me as an odd. I am trying to find a way to describe why... It reads like a serious vote masked as RVS to me, and I think that is the language.

Still not a useful post. It was pretty sarcastic.

mothrax wrote:Glow didn't hop on the wagon without immediately looking for more information, this gives glowball townie-brownies* in my book.

That's not townie-brownies. That's called
what scum wouldn't be doing

mothrax wrote:Maru on the other hand, laid down the vote first but then waited for glowball to "make a case" (as much as one can be made) before sheeping. Letting someone do the work for you is scummy scum scummy...

I love you forever. This post is pretty cool.

mothrax wrote:These were the main things I noticed, once we get some flips I will have a lot more to go on as I have detailed voting notes up to where I left off and hope to continue this trend.

WHERE ARE THEY?

mothrax wrote:Mithras is currently researching NS town games, but not much can be done mobile.

Why are you checking them? It feels completely irrelevant for you to do so, especially when you're saying that "Oh, I'm trying to cover all of NS' bad points in this game with his good points!" You're defending NS' gameplay for innocence, not your own.

mothrax wrote:Trow...trow has two posts...
but Glowball is number two on my list of scumspects followed closely by trow.

mothrax wrote:Also, lynching NS for lurking/active lurking is like lynching a kitten for being cute.

You hypocrite.

mothrax wrote:
Maruchan and thunderwielder are going after Glowball.

Where's MrTrow now? I'm not amused with your list.

mothrax wrote:So that being said: if it comes down to it, I will self hammer to prevent a deadline nolynch.

Really? You're not going to do us a favor and roleclaim before then?

mothrax wrote:Yes, Amrun, my decision to vote glowball was influenced by the size of the wagon

Why no case on Maruchan, then? You
could
have influenced the wagon to switch to Maruchan if you made one. More like you're just picking the small stuff and waiting others to do a case on Maruchan, instead of SCUMHUNTING and MAKING A CASE ON HIM/HER.

Lazy god damn scum Mothrax.

Lazy scum who's going to wait until he gets to a specific post which was pointed out by others and try to claim credit for his own. Why you so scummmmmm~
Basically, sounds more like a definite sheep from scum who would be satisfied with getting either of 'em dead without doing much.

Scum scum scum.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Tragedy »

Hoppster wrote:If I had to name one at the moment it would probably be Tragedy (for reasons completely beyond her control, the shame), because Mist replacing out immediately after replacing in is dodgy as shit. I don't want to lynch Tragedy today though, I want to lynch mothrax.

Terrible, Terrible reason. So you're saying I'm going to be the next prod-dodging contentless like Mist?
REALLY?

I'm improving too, right~?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Tragedy »

MrTrow
(Hey, Trow! Nice to see you again. I hate my role because it's the same one as ever.)

MrTrow wrote:someone who spends way more time than others here yet doesn`t keep track of own outstanding questions expects info out of activity-checks by others. unlikely
i agree with the town-points for hoppster by it though (scum has very little motivation to look for something like that)

Scum has PLENTY of motivation to look out for town points because they want to look town. Really?

MrTrow wrote:1) Amrun
- usefull content, decent(or better) hunting,
- calls out both the lack of any pro-town input (usually there) as well as the 'normal personality' on glowball(contributes to both sides of discussion(looks like no hidden agenda))
: Town

You say useful contents and decent hunting, but you never cared to read the CONTENTS, right?

MrTrow wrote:- NEW ADDITION: my favorite: 'lane was pr-hunting', was a mayor part of the case, maru pointed out this could be a doc-tell as well. YET he didn`t CARE about HAMMERING someone he had just explained to be a POSSIBLE DOC.

Very interesting and noteworthy against Maruchan.

MrTrow wrote:12) thunderwielder:
- playing a good towngame
- his prod on me 3 days till deadline with no (reasonable) chance to get me lynched: even stronger version of the 'fresh opinion-request'
: town

Really, playing a good towngame (Is that ongoing?) and the prod... Really sounds like you're being lazy with your reads. Who
would
want to lynch you right away when you just replaced. Unless this is mothrax we're talking about right now, the guy needs a hanging.

Your case on Maruchan seems very messy and incomprehensible.

You were pretty blind with your reads this time, they seem like you're more lazier than ever.

Can't really say much for MrTrow, his presence seems..hazy...Pretty lazy reads, to be honest.
No useful contents that's eye-catching. But it feels like you're acting like Jason, from Execution Mafia (Mini Theme), that just recently finished.

Lazy Null. Start scumhunting and posting more contents.

P-EDIT: Damnit.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Tragedy »

Unofficial Votecount

Maruchan (1): MrTrow
Amrun (1): Tragedy
Tragedy (1): Amrun
mothrax (2): Hoppster, thunderwielder

Not Voting (4): Maruchan, mothrax, RoboThor, Supreme Overlord

Three scums. Yes, I think mothrax is scum, but let's assume that mothrax was lazy ass town for a moment.
And 2 towns are already on the wagon. Then scum would obviously jump on the wagon right away without a claim, especially since there's 3 scum still ALIVE right now.

Don't want him quick-lynched, I'm sorry.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 857, Hoppster wrote:
In post 856, Tragedy wrote:mothrax (2): Hoppster, thunderwielder

[...]

Three scums. Yes, I think mothrax is scum, but let's assume that mothrax was lazy ass town for a moment.
And 2 towns are already on the wagon. Then scum would obviously jump on the wagon right away without a claim, especially since there's 3 scum still ALIVE right now.

Don't want him quick-lynched, I'm sorry.

buuuuuuuuuuut he's scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

anybody hammering without a claim is dying tomorrow so idrc about that

I don't care if scum jump on the wagon, mothrax needs to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... we have cookies?

JUST TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY MOTHRAX LYNCH

I'LL DO BASICALLY ANYTHING

YES, EVEN THAT THING YOU WANTED TO DO BUT I SAID NO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO SOON

Need his input first, duh.
But Amrun just...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Tragedy »

ROBOTHOR
(Totally skimming. Sigh)

Robothor wrote:Amrun = lurk out null situation.

Robothor wrote:Hmmm, Amrun's first post echoes enough of my thoughts I'll call it a town tell - I need a few more pro-town players out here.

I'm not amused of the above quotes. It's basically saying 'One Post = Town', without even checking the contents of the over posts. Doesn't sound pro-town.

Robothor wrote:I have an immediate scum read on saulres. He's either scum or foolish town and I'm fine killing either Day 1.

Robothor wrote:Saulres
All are town, and are also town to a point we strongly oppose any votes on them today and will mock you if you make them.

More contradictions with reads. I don't even.

Robothor wrote:
And if I'm town
and correct that will be awesome for us - and even if I'm wrong on one I'm pretty sure not all the scum are in that batch.

Hmmm.

Robothor wrote:
The only way I could possibly buy Amrun scum at this point is if she is scum with glowball.

Any connections that you found, el mighty Robothor? Reminds me, I feel like posting Amrun's scumplay here.. I'm sure this was the last time I've played with her.

Robothor wrote:
I was going to mention how Thor did say he was suspicious of lane, so that is one of the main reasons I feel comfortable in voting lane even
without his input.

Oh you. Doesn't sound so good.

Robothor wrote:We got a storm of content coming in the near future, with a few a showers of suspicions and reads, followed by a probable vote.

Please make this happen. Before I get more mad at you.

Oh Robothor, so passive on the wagons and trying to lynch mothrax. You hadn't been trying to make a case on that guy, other than reminding us that he's scummy for active lurking, and didn't really go on the other wagons. Why so obsessive with his lynch, but no case on him? I'm not amused. MAKE YOUR GODDAMN CASE ON MOTHRAX IS YOU'RE GOING TO LYNCH THAT GUY.

Can't say much about Robothor at this point, especially when his arguments, well, are sort of townie. But he's somewhat being passive. Null.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 871, RoboThor wrote:
In post 870, MrTrow wrote:Tragedy started to iso everybody before checking who was who.
This is a mistake that someone who has read the scum-qt (given the 'detail' those contain the names of all partners(which would include auckmid))would not make.

Or he's scum who likes to start giving reads before he reads the scum QT.
Or he's just a player too silly to understand the mod's first post and the entire concept of replacing in.
::shrug::

Still, I'll just choose to sheep this until Amrun makes a Tragedy=scum case, so, sure, he is conf. town, great to know.

I'm too silly to read the mod's first post.
And no, I don't have a scum QT.
Thirdly, I'm a female.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Tragedy »

@Robothor: Here's Another Game which I've replaced in as well, which was a most recent game as well. I was town, we lost badly. I was ALSO ISO'ing people there, too.
Then there's this, which I've also replaced in as well. I was pretty lazy (And somewhat confirmed town right there).

@thunderwielder: Jeez, Mist replacing in won't happen. But if it does happen, cool, I'm confirmed fucking town right there. And yes, My laptop wouldn't work for me within the past few hours.

And yes, Amrun's one of my goddamn suspects and I already voted the crap out of her.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Also, everyone.
It
would
be nice if you would stop waiting for me to finish (I'll finish tomorrow, I goddamn promise. I apologize for stalling unintentionally.), but you guys need to be productive as well, instead of waiting.

@Mod: Can you please prod Mothrax?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 892, thunderwielder wrote:
In post 889, Amrun wrote:He was prodded like 3 posts ago...

I think this might be important... Was there a benefit of Tragedy saying "Prod Mothrax!" other than to get the heat off of her? It's another way of saying "Hey guys, don't forget about THIS suspicious person too! Don't just focus on meee..."

Well, focusing on me isn't being productive, you know. It's basically like scum "waiting" for me to finish posting cases (Which is taking a long while), so they're using me as time to stall and crap. :igmeou:
But yes, he still needs to be prodded.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Tragedy »

Thunderwielder

Thunder wrote:I LOVE unnecessary walls. Because it's pretty freaking obvious that they ARE unnecessary, and that MEANS something. It tells us something about the poster. It gives us more of a chance to see flaws in arguments and contradictions.
I say: give me more walls.
If they are filled with content, we get closer to finding scum.
If they are filled with nothing meaningful, we get closer to finding scum, because townies should be always trying to contribute SOMETHING.

This post is a very townie post.

Thunderwielder wrote:I give up.
I am hereby giving up trying to get you to pull your weight for the town and resign myself to a stone cold wall of nothingness forever emanating from your slot (my hypocrite comment was directed at you not reading my posts, where I rephrased one of my questions, yet you played the hurt card ONCE AGAIN, and claimed I wasn't reading any of your posts, when I would really really truly like to see where you're coming from).

Oh, you hypocrite.

Thunderwielder wrote:By pushing a Saulres lynch, when you really have nothing to support that case, and saying it's the one of the two ONLY lynches you'll go for, without having a single piece of evidence other than supposition is crazy talk.

Mhmm. Sounds like you really want to lynch glowball
that
badly.

Thunderwielder wrote:I'm not comfotable with a Maruchan lynch today simply because Glowball is on that wagon.

Oh, you. Why the specific Glowball, because she spew out crap against Maruchan, but not anyone else on the wagon? (Other than Lane?)

Thunderwielder wrote:
If I were scum
, playing in this fashion, I would probably still try to explain things--unless I didn't have explanation, in which case I would try and turn the tables using my emotions, and get into a ridiculous argument long enough for everyone to forget why I had received votes in the first place , and at the same time discredit my main attacker by getting him into a pointless argument that makes everyone devalue his opinion and his scumhunting capabilities.

Interesting to know how you would play as scum, but is that really true? I haven't seen your scum meta yet (There isn't really one from here. Durrrr).

Thunderwielder wrote:I think you might be confusing Maruchan with Supreme Overlord. He's the one who's had my back with the Glowball case, and we both are having very similar responses to things, whereas Maruchan's vote is still on you.

Thinking about this, is Supreme Overlord trying to buddy you like hell?

Thunderwielder wrote:I think this quote might disprove your Maruchan theory, Mothrax.

Why are you disproving someone else's theory for Maruchan? I don't seem to get it. :igmeou:

Thunderwielder wrote:Lane, every time you do something that's mildly productive, you come out again with one of these posts filled with sarcasm and defensiveness that makes you seem scummy to me. You should probably stop doing that.

I would vote lane over mothrax (but Glow over Lane). I still think we should give him a bit more time to respond. Maybe he'll pop up with a super duper townie read. I would just hate lynching someone who might have valuable things to say.

Funny how obvious scummy guy is getting lynched over the unproductive scum.

Thunderwielder wrote:Actually… I can really start to see the benefits of a Mothrax lynch. BUT I’d rather let him contribute more. Although at this point, I’m torn if he actually WILL contribute more, and if we’ll get anything out of him.

Pressure = More contribution. Do you think we would have got any information from him when he ISN'T being pressured?

Thunderwielder wrote:The aggressive attack back on her, as well as the vote, makes it seem like too much of an over-reaction. Also, now not commenting on anything regarding Lane's flip AKA why you were so adamant (I use this word in fond memory, Lane) that he was scum (sure, we all were), but more importantly what his flipping town means, makes me suspect you more than her case.

Mhm.

Thunderwielder wrote:I think Amrun's push is too aggressive for scum, and I've a towny read on Amrun pretty much all game.

Oh, she's
that
aggressive, alright.

Thunderwielder wrote:Sure, Mothrax isn't being productive, but if THAT was your main point (I can only infer perhaps that's what you meant by scum waiting--or were you talking about Maruchan? He said something of the sort before, right?), why not say it that way?

I apologize that I end up saying vague stuff that ends up being a misunderstanding on our parts. But yes, I'm also indirectly referring to Maruchan as well (Fluffy posts, I have to agree with you).

Looking at the glowball case, it's most likely the first time I've seen you really go that far to do so. Most of the time, you would be giving out reads with other people that comes with ISOs, but you're doing it on one post. And you aren't ISO'ing anyone.

But I still thunk you are town.

Talking about Amrun's aggressiveness, have you seen it on recent games that she's playing at the moment as town? No.

Amrun wrote:All I'm saying is this: Tragedy is posting like scum. She always posts somewhat like scum, but this time it is alarming me because it is a different like-scum than I am used to. Had I never played with Tragedy, I'd probably be MORE convinced Tragedy was scum.

You were more used to me being a complete dumbass. I'm basically trying to change that. And looking for bad things in your ISO is something I would be looking for, if I would think that you would be scum, obviously.
And you are scum in my eyes.

Amrun wrote:Tragedy is scum because she ISOed the first person on the drop down list and fabricated farcical reasons to call that person scum before reading anything else. That person is me, but quite honestly, it doesn't matter. It's only coincidental.

That's what I've been doing since Execution Mafia 2. Not fabricating shit (Unless I misunderstood the whole thing), Sorry.

Amrun wrote:This trend has continued. This is weird for Tragedy-town I know; she usually muddles along a bit, but eventually points out some good things. She assumes the best of people rather than the worst, usually. She is not that great at asserting her suspicions.

Can't accept my change? Yes, my first scum-play here was terrible, which was Frenzy Mafia.

Amrun wrote:You know Auckmid is scum, that's why.

I don't know why I don't have a scum QT, help me!

Amrun wrote:
My stance on shitwalls: My eyes glaze over, but I eventually read them. AT SOME POINT in the game, I usually even fully process them, but concision really is pro-town when at all possible.
Amrun wrote:I'm not even going to address the rest of your post on me because it's tossing bollocks. "Where is this" my ass. Try reading the actual game instead of just ISOing me because my name comes first alphabetically and calling me scum out of laziness.

Don't try to run away by saying "Your shit is bullshit", if you think it's bullshit, argue and point out the goddamn problems instead of being a bitch about it. I -might- ended up repeating this again from earlier, but whatever.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Tragedy »

If we're talking about people 'Out of the Box', that we would eventually agree to look upon,
I would still want (people) to take a good look at Amrun.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Tragedy »

@Mod: Sorry, Xalxe. Will be on V/LA until my laptop starts working again. Posting thriugh iPod touch. UGH.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 973, DeltaWave wrote:
It sounds like you had already made up your mind about Mothrax before I replaced in. Like I said before, I can't go back and delete Mothrax's posts and make you forget them. This is why I'm not trying to earn "townie points", because I know it's futile. But I do have a question for you: what makes Mothrax so much more scummy than Tragedy? I think that if you examine Mothrax's playstyle, you'll see that what makes you consider Mothrax scummy is simple and accidental newbtells, while Tragedy's actions have been deliberate and appear to be part of a scum plan.

Hahaha. Yes, I have access (temporarily) since I'm on my bro's computer.

Anyways, if I were scum, why the fuck would I attack a town player who's on everyone's town list? Scum would deliberately go for weaker town than the stronger one, silly, that would mean reckless scum is reckless.

And mothrax, has been dodging many questions/cases on/towards him and isn't being contributive at all. You should ISO mothrax if you really want to understand why, but then there's Hoppster's case on him.

"Accidental noobtells", loooooooool. This
isn't
mothrax's first game, silly. Here's a Scum Game from him. Was s/he useful? No. How is it
even
"accidental"? You're mostly protecting your slot, just like what mothrax did, I guess.

Also, I fucking hate being a Vanilla Townie again. Ugh. Like 3 games in a row. -_-
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 957, Maruchan wrote:Oh and,
Tragedy, claim

Apparently Morthrax lynch isn't happening, we are nearing deadline (between 4 and 5 days now isn't it?), and I have intent to hammer.

'Cause~?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Tragedy »

Cephrir wrote:
Tragedy makes what I assume is an unnecessary VT claim (‘same as ever’), implying he prefers to play scum, yet he is pretty interested in this game.

This is the only game I'm in at the moment. Refuse to join more now and lately (Since..You know...Laptop Problems. But I'm on my bro's computer.) It wasn't unnecessary- I
was
at L-1, and was pretty much asked to claim anyways.

Cephrir wrote:Trag next post confirms he’s just iso-ing each player in order. Really? You voted Amrun without having read the other players?

The first scum belief that pops up in my mind, sir. But I do ISO people in order 'cause that's how I roll. Maybe I should remember not to do big ass walls like that anymore and read the whole damn game and make things short and reasonable, I guess.

Cephrir wrote:Pointing out townreads isn’t buddying.

For stupid reasons?

Unvote: Amrun

Cephrir wrote:particularly the way she voted Amrun seemingly before even reading anyone else's posts.

Time to remember not to do stupid things like that in the future. But thanks for the tip.

Cephrir wrote:
DeltaWave, is that really all you have to say upon replacing in? “
Defense of my slot
, convinced by argument for the wagon most strongly competing with mine, Vote Tragedy”?

What I sort of somewhat mentioned a bit earlier. But yeah. You summarized it properly.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Tragedy »

Well, assuming that MrTrow was really roleblocked and shizzles, then he wouldn't be on the top of the scumdar. Durr.
But as I mentioned earlier; I'm a
Vanilla Townie

I thought thunderwielder was obvious town out of everyone (To be Honest). IGMEOY, Amrun.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1035, Amrun wrote:Omg, learn to look at intent.

TOTAL SCUM INTENT THERE

YUP

TOTALLY

Jesus christ.

I don't know (or care) which page or pages I was on or missed. I never mentioned page numbers because I didn't pay attention to them. I clearly thought I was putting Tragedy at L-1.

You're being too dramatic over that. It makes it sound really scummy, to be honest.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1040, thunderwielder wrote:You keep mixing up Tragedy and DeltaWave, Amrun. I don't know if that's where your wording keeps going off on me.

Tragedy, I'm confused by your statement "Assuming Trow was roleblocked, he WOULDN'T be the top of scum list." Is this saying that if Mr. Trow was blocked on the first night, he's not scum? Or that if he was blocked, he is scum? I don't quite understand your reasonings, or your wordings. Some clarification on this would be nice.

Mr.Trow, you're now continuing to lay low. Is this a strategy of yours? Are you scum, you can be honest with us, we all appreciate honesty...

Let me revise that thought.

Based on the lack of death on Night 1, we can assume that either he was docced or Mafia was RB'd.
Then we could find more chances of MrTrow being scum this way.

But MrTrow being roleblocked =/= NOT on top of scum list.
My bad, I forgot that there's 3 scums, meaning any one of those 3 could have sent it.
Blargh
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1038, Amrun wrote:oh god

robothor

who did this to you

i'm on my own now

This post reeks stupidity. I would say scum would post like this since it's pretty much irrelevant to whatever the hell's going on.
But I still didn't see how Robothor was obvious town, especially when he sort of...Vanished. As he admitted yesterday, too.
Sigh.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1047, Hoppster wrote:
In post 1046, Tragedy wrote:
In post 1038, Amrun wrote:oh god

robothor

who did this to you

i'm on my own now

This post reeks stupidity. I would say scum would post like this since it's pretty much irrelevant to whatever the hell's going on.
But I still didn't see how Robothor was obvious town, especially when he sort of...Vanished. As he admitted yesterday, too.
Sigh.

Stupid-tell = scum-tell?

Because she's trying so hard to look town that she ended up looking stupid to do so.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Tragedy »

I'm still believin' that Amrun's my top scum suspect.

ISO #122 tries to make herself look like a dumb townie for that moment.
ISO #121 is too dramatic, what kind of a reaction from town is
that
?

Ah, yes. I remember that time when I was scum in Quack Multiball Mafia.
I think I played terrible at that especially when I have to get lynched Day 3, but my scumbuddy (Lane) looked pretty much newbie town.

Amrun town doesn't get pissy pissy over stupidity. Lame role is lame again.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1064, thunderwielder wrote:
Mr.Trow wrote:To answer your question regarding Tragedy: Yes, the auckmid read + catchup-speed still hint to no scum-qt or no scum-intent, i will go into my (after dinner) reread with tragedy as more likely to be town

Not necessarily. It only means she didn't pay attention to who she was replacing. I think it has no bearing on alignment, only we can assume that if Tragedy is scum, she either intended to bus scumbuddy Amrun right from the gate (silly, in my opinion), or she didn't know who she was replacing and wanted to throw in a vote as soon as she could.

Scum would go check up Scum QT first, instead of the game. Just saying.
So making it sound like Town VS Scum now?
If me and Amrun were of the same scum alignment, I would have backed off of her while ago.
Then Amrun would be probably drilling the fuck out of me right now for a crazy lynch on me.
So pretty much makes it Town VS Scum or Fail Town VS Town.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1074, Amrun wrote:In all likelihood, this isn't actually important since you're conftown. It just stood out.

Since when?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1076, Amrun wrote:Are you counterclaiming?

Come on now.

I'm forgetting shit too, you know.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1084, Amrun wrote:
In post 1083, thunderwielder wrote:Post 856 TRAGEDY POINT - This is something I didn't catch before. When Hoppster asks her "why don't you throw your vote down for Mothrax?" She responds with that she doesn't want him quicklynched and that there are already two town players on the wagon (Hoppster, myselft). BUT, she hadn't yet done her ISO analysis on me at that time, so how would she know I was a town unless she knew who all her scumpartners were?! this is the biggest thing I've found against Tragedy thus far, in my opinion now she's back in the running against Trow for my vote

What do you have to say about this, Tragedy?

Heeehahaa.
I did read you, but didn't ISO you at the time.
Pretty time I did think you were town before I ISO'd you.
But lame role is still lame.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1086, Amrun wrote:What? That doesn't make sense.

Makes sense when I took forever to post everything.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1088, Amrun wrote:No, I mean that your post literally did not make sense and I don't know what you were trying to say.

As in I skimmed thunder's posts and thought he was town before I actually went through posting and fully reading every single stuff he's been posting.
But if he's scum, well, we lost the game.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1090, Amrun wrote:So from an ISO skim, you were confident enough to base other reads off of thunder being town?

Other reads weren't based off of thunder being town. My judgements, you see.

Amrun wrote:If thunder is scum, how have we lost the game?

Since everyone thinks he's town by far, then you won't expect him to be lynched by the others anytime.

Lame.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1092, Amrun wrote:Your judgments?

My reads.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Heheehahah. Thunder, why you so confident on Amrun town?
Would you like to point out EVERYTHING about her, through an ISO? I see no doubt of Amrun-town right there.
I still have to keep complaining every game now; Lame role is fucking lame.

But yeah, I have to somewhat possibly agree with Trow-scum a bit, but not more than Amrun-scum- He's posting more lazily and different from the last time I've played with him.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1143, Amrun wrote:You still haven't presented any passable reason as to why I might be scum. Fyi.

Not that I really care tbh.

'Cause you're not being lynched? hehehehahah.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1166, Hoppster wrote:Tragedy's slot remains suspicious thanks to Mist

Seriously, Hoppy, I'm suspicious because of whatever the hell Mist did? That'd probably indicate that Mist didn't like playing town or something.
Jeez, I hate getting VT over and over a bit, but me being scum would've been a bit more reactively worse, I guess.

Everyone seems so opportunistic on lynching MrTrow and/or I, amazing, no?

I think Hoppy/MrTrow would be possible scumbuddies, especially when Trow mentioned
"hoppster = prob-town (laying low a bit longer would probably have gotten me lynched)"

But then I wouldn't know who to fit there as the 3rd scum buddy, but whatever. I don't even know if you're even really town or scum now.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Tragedy »

Meh.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1197, Hoppster wrote:
In post 1196, Tragedy wrote:Meh.

:(

No congratulatory hugz?

<3
Not right now. You get a hug AFTER that game finishes. :P
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1199, Hoppster wrote:CAN'T WAIT!

<3

<3
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Basically, I'm always the easy lynch. Damn it, hoppy. :(
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 1211, thunderwielder wrote:
In post 1210, Tragedy wrote:Basically, I'm always the easy lynch. Damn it, hoppy. :(

We knew Amrun was going for you pretty hard in the previous day, and one vote's all we needed.

In the end, her gut seems to know better than the brain. XD
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”