charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:54 am

Post by charter »

That's because Fenix is just trying to make something up so he can get a lynch in. He doesn't believe it at all.
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 524, Riceballtail wrote:I don't need a case to lynch someone.

Yes you do. If you don't have a case then you're just lynching someone to get them killed, which is essentially the core of scum motivation.

In post 524, Riceballtail wrote:You are in a 1v1 with fenix.

No we're not. You have proved your scumminess repeatedly, and this is four person lylo, everyone is on the chopping block. If you want to continue arguing, that's fine and good. I'm keeping tabs.

In post 507, Riceballtail wrote:Love the smear campaign 4nx and Fenix are running here. At this point, you should realize that the battle is between the two of you.
In post 517, Riceballtail wrote:Fenix and 4nx should make a case on each other. Now.
In post 520, Riceballtail wrote:You need to convince me as to why you aren't scum. Thus, you need to
make fenix scummier
. Get to it, or get noose.

You feverish pace and frantic attempts to redirect attention are duly noted. Bold italics in the last post mine, why would anyone be making another person scummier? If you're making legitimate attempts to find scum you don't need fabrications.

VOTE: Riceballtail
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Fenix »

EBWOP
In post 515, Fenix wrote:
Neutral scum. He hasn't done anything all game, and then he blames the rest of us for lack of content when
all three of us have each provided more content than him.
Everyone else in the game besides RBT has provided more content then him.
While lurking and not contributing isn't an explicit scumtell, long term it can be. He also hasn't strongly pushed for any lynch except mine. RBT's provided less content and has more scum-based interactions with Nanook. I believe RBT is much more likely to be scum.

More specific, more accurate. Better?
GO!
RAICHU!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by charter »

So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 4.3

2. charter
7. Riceballtail (1) - Fenix
8. Fenix (1) - charter
9. 4nxi3ty

Not Voting: Riceballtail 4nxi3ty
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Cool story, don't buy it.

VOTE:Fenix

Hammer this scum.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:34 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Spoiler: nanook
In post 5, NanookTheWolf wrote:
Random vote: Charter

Really is random,

I'm not entirely sure if we were supposed to confirm our roles or not ...

Guess we'll find out.

Nice seeing you in a game again Internet Stranger.

not sure if this is really random.

In post 92, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 91, Fenix wrote:
In post 89, charter wrote:El simo is probscum too. Still talking about Jesters.
In post 85, charter wrote:There doesn't need to be any more talk about Jesters

Do you have anything else to add? Because it appears you're just saying that repeatedly to look like you're discussing things with the rest of us.

VOTE: charter

VOTE: Fenix

The fake claim didn't bother me much in the beginning, but then I recalled the lynch all liars method. I'm good for an 4nxi3ty or Fenix lynch at this point.

chainsaw defense of charter? also, this is where he starts to push both our lynches.

In post 94, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 93, Fenix wrote:So your reasoning is metagame -_-

Well, it's either that or we follow RBTs suggestion, :wink:

strange mention of rbt.

In post 157, NanookTheWolf wrote:VOTE: 4nxi3ty

Not liking the dodging of questions. Voting without explanation. Fake role claiming. Oh, and the one line posts (more of a bonus if he's lynched).

In post 159, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 158, chkflip wrote:So my one line posts aren't as horrible... or what?

They're just as annoying. Although after I made my last one, I can see why they are well liked.

In regards to Fenix, I still find the fake claiming out of the gate like that scummy. Why lie?

I'm undecided really between Fenix and 4nxi3ty, but 4nxi3ty just keeps adding fuel to my fire with his posting.

In post 215, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 123, Maxous wrote:
Wheter or not you agree it was a smart move, there was an explained(and rather obvious) motive for Fenix to 'lie' as you were. Just stating lynch all liars looks opportunistic here. I am more inclined to beleive town would not use that reasoning.
If you believe Fenix is scum trying to use some kind of reverse psychology I would like to read why.

What was the explained or obvious motive behind Fenix's 'lie'?

I can't see why town would want to lie about having a one time vig ability. I think scum would be dumb for doing the same. I just don't get why people feel that they have to play as such. Call me old school if you want, but the breed of players I was used to playing with played quite differently then those who play now. It's an issue I have to deal with, but calling me scum because I question it is absurd from my view point.

I don't see the point in lying about having a one time vig ability. Your answer could be to stir up conversation, or to look for others questioning it.

So in conclusion, I guess I just plainly think that it's dumb on for either party to do so. It sure is hell isn't pro active, so I can't see why a town player would want to use it. All that is WIFOM anyways, because for all you know, Fenix could be scum trying to appear town by making such a dumb move knowing in the back of his head that others would cross it off as ignorance.

In post 246, NanookTheWolf wrote:Did a quick read on Maxous .. The only person that she voted was myself, ... Not sure why she was targetted.

VOTE: 4nxi3ty

My thoughts haven't changed much. He appears to want to be lynched, so why not lynch him?

In post 333, NanookTheWolf wrote:Yeah, not much has changed in regards to who I'd like to be lynched.

You can say that I'm tunneling, ...

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not seeing the case on IS. Fenix has increased on the scumdar though. Could be scum or sk, so not bad for another option.

I just feel in my gut that 4nxi3ty's actions throughout this game have been nothing more than dodgy. He needs to die.

continues to push mine and fenix's lynch.

In post 369, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 368, charter wrote:
In post 364, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 349, charter wrote:
Unvote, vote Stranger

Next best thing to Fenix.

The bit with Fenix didn't bother me so much. Jumping on IS like he did just appeared planned. Earlier in the game he mentioned that IS may be Fenix's scum partner. Called IS probscum. Then voted IS because "He's the next best thing instead of Fenix".

The above was paraphrased, but you get the point.

I don't think Charter ever really has explained WHY he find IS to be scum, which is a very similar problem in relation to 4nxi3ty.

The dodgy behavior with the one liners isn't much useful right now either, so ...

I could be down for a VOTE: Charter

So you know what you just did? You just threw together a one liner and voted me for it. Pot meet kettle. You know who else has done this? Everyone voting me. So all of you just say hello to each other.

One liner or not, at least it includes my reasoning. Plus your one liners are a bit more literal. You dodge questions directed at you or just plain don't answer them.

I've never played a game with you before either on the site, so I don't know if it's your style necessarily or not. I know that the one person who's style that I'm come to accustomed to is playing similarily in regards to one liners.

So you can throw me in the mix if you want, but I still don't think that voting for someone without an explanation (One liner or not) is all that helpful.

nanook's pressure on charter indicates town points for charter.(there is still the possibility of bussing)

In post 388, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 387, Riceballtail wrote:I'm basically (only because of the kill flavor) confirmed town through Wasabi's claim. I'll be going last.

You're not confirmed ... we're not even sure that the scum in this game have guns considering the eating flavour in the death scenes.

I'll go when asked.

similar situation as charter, nanook not wanting rbt to be confirmed gives rbt town points but could be distancing.

In post 444, NanookTheWolf wrote:
I understand El simo's frustration with RBT, but I don't think voting for her will change her logic at all. Obviously she's wrong about being confirmed, but I don't feel that's enough for a lynch in her particular scenario.

I haven't really cared for Fenix since the fake claim, and the same applies to 4nxi3ty.

Since there aren't any votes on Fenix or 4nxi3ty, I'll go back to VOTE: charter.

reluctance to lynch rbt is the main reason i am leaning more towards rbt being the scumbuddy.

In post 459, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 458, Internet Stranger wrote:Also. I find it odd that scum hasn't hammered me yet.

Maybe that's b/c the scum are on your wagon already ...

Or ...

Maybe charter is trying to gain some townie points by prolonging your lynch.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

May I just make the statement that posting from my cell phone is truly a great feature that I'm learning to love.

not sure what to make of this, it should indicate that charter is town yet i am worried about distancing.

analyzing rbt or charter tommorow.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Yup, we're voting scum. Otherwise 4nx would have hammered.

Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Fenix »

You're already voting me, scum can't hammer.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 528, charter wrote:So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?

I think you have selective reading syndrome. I just gave you several reasons on top of my previous points.
GO!
RAICHU!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 am

Post by charter »

So Anxiety is confirmed town, which means Fenix or RBT, and that's a pretty easy decision. I'll go back and try and embellish my case on Fenix some more.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:20 am

Post by charter »

In post 516, charter wrote:Fenix, point to what you've done so far this game.
Point to where you have mentioned Nanook as well

I still would like Fenix to do this.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 527, Fenix wrote:EBWOP
In post 515, Fenix wrote:
Neutral scum. He hasn't done anything all game, and then he blames the rest of us for lack of content when
all three of us have each provided more content than him.
Everyone else in the game besides RBT has provided more content then him.
While lurking and not contributing isn't an explicit scumtell, long term it can be. He also hasn't strongly pushed for any lynch except mine. RBT's provided less content and has more scum-based interactions with Nanook. I believe RBT is much more likely to be scum.

More specific, more accurate. Better?

Except for the part where Charter has the most posts of all of us, possibly. But wait, what's this? You have the fewest posts? And you're calling other people lurkers. Right.

Also, no, telling you why you were wrong doesn't let you EBWOP it two days later. Die scum die.

Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 537, Riceballtail wrote:Except for the part where Charter has the most posts of all of us, possibly. But wait, what's this? You have the fewest posts? And you're calling other people lurkers. Right.

Number of posts says nothing of the amount of content is within each post. A point I've made most of this game is that you and charter generally seem like you post a lot without really pushing for anything. When I called charter out on this, he flipped shit and started tunneling me, however, his reaction was fearful and showed some attempt to justify his OMGUS read. When I called
you
out on this, you had a more confident, lazy reaction and you've refused to provide any reason for your scum-read on me. At this point you're just riding charter's OMGUS coat tails and hoping for a lynch.

I have not mentioned Nanook, el simo (except for some vig-theory discussion), chkflip (at all), Max (at all), or any of the short term replacements. I've generally tried to stick to discussing my scum reads. Null reads are useless, town reads are only useful if your strong town-read is being heavily wagoned.

RBT is still lazy scum that needs to die. She's shown clear scum motivation with her recent posts, unwillingness to make a case, extreme defensiveness, and many attempts at both subtle and not so subtle "suggestions" to guide the game rather than content and case making. It really couldn't be clearer.
GO!
RAICHU!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 am

Post by charter »

Fact Check:

Charter called Fenix scum in post 68.
Fenix posts twice with no mention of Charter.
Fenix called Charter scum in post 91.
Charter called Fenix's reason for voting him crap in post 106.
Charter didn't respond/question Fenix again until 172, despite posting
numerous
times in between.

Go and check for yourselves, but
Fenix wrote:A point I've made most of this game is that you and charter generally seem like you post a lot without really pushing for anything. When I called charter out on this, he flipped shit and started tunneling me, however, his reaction was fearful and showed some attempt to justify his OMGUS read.

has not happened at any time in this game. Nowhere did I show fear, I know this because I never show fear, ever, in any mafia game. My read is also clearly, CLEARLY not OMGUS because I stated it in post 68 before Fenix ever mentioned my name, and never once has my reasoning for suspecting Fenix changed. It's always been because of his faked fakeclaim.

It's raining cold hard truth up in here.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

don't have time to iso.

rbt is definitely scum tho.

vote: rbt
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by charter »

In post 538, Fenix wrote:

I have not mentioned Nanook, el simo (except for some vig-theory discussion), chkflip (at all), Max (at all), or any of the short term replacements. I've generally tried to stick to discussing my scum reads. Null reads are useless, town reads are only useful if your strong town-read is being heavily wagoned.

You know what is scummy and common noob scum tactics? Stay unconnected to your scumbuddy by having as little interaction with them as possible and mentioning them as little as possible.

Anxiety, don't let his excuse of not mentioning half the players in the game lessen suspicion. Just because he didn't mention them either doesn't lessen the scumminess of not interacting with confirmed scum.

The way Fenix is trying to portray events is clearly skewed. He hasn't made any attempt at scumhunting all game. He's spent the whole time droning on about lurkers, but even now, he's lurking. The hypocrisy is obvious!

I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game. I have no motivation to push for a Fenix lynch if I am scum, I implore you to go back and read Fenix's posts, you'll see that he's not town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by charter »

Cool, now I'm confirmed town too.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game. I have no motivation to push for a Fenix lynch if I am scum, I implore you to go back and read Fenix's posts, you'll see that he's not town.

This.

Seriously.

Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 539, charter wrote:Nowhere did I show fear, I know this because I never show fear, ever, in any mafia game.

I'm reading between the lines. You did appear to become more active/determined when we had a nice debate. I don't know if you remember that but you can definitely go back and check. During that time I assessed your reaction as more town than scum (while we're looking at that post, there's a relevant example of me scum-hunting and pushing cases).

In post 541, charter wrote:Anxiety, don't let his excuse of not mentioning half the players in the game lessen suspicion. Just because he didn't mention them either doesn't lessen the scumminess of not interacting with confirmed scum.

The fact that this isn't an isolated incident should mean
something
to you. I would concede to that point if it were isolated, because it would show a direct relationship. However, in this case it's a coincidence.

In post 541, charter wrote:The way Fenix is trying to portray events is clearly skewed. He hasn't made any attempt at scumhunting all game. He's spent the whole time droning on about lurkers, but even now, he's lurking. The hypocrisy is obvious!

I'm not lurking now, that's a blatant falsehood. I've written 5/19 posts on this page (now 6/20). With four people alive and a mod doing votecounts, that's more than my fair share of posts. I've written half of the large posts on this page, and detailed several instances where RBT is
really
scummy. I have not devoted either one of my previous large posts to defense, instead pursuing the last scum. And that was a mistake on my part. It's highly bifurcated and the entire game comes down to whether or not I can show my town play this game.

This post I pointed out your jester talk because I believed you were active-lurking to stay under the radar. I understand that was a point against you which is now invalid, but I would hope you can still recognize that it was, infact, scumhunting. This is a previously mentioned post, clearly making an effort to scumhunt. Here are several now-invalid points against Anx and Wasabi. Also scumhunting. Also scumhunting. I haven't been nearly as active as I'd like to be, and I'm writing most of my posts at school, but I haven't been lurking.

In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game.

If you agree that RBT looks like scum, why aren't you voting her? Have you ever seen her play a scum game, and if so, how would you assess whether or not this is one of her scum games?

Another thing: Why would she show strong scum motivation if she's town? Scum motivation is distinctly different from meta, she might naturally defend herself a lot, that's fine, but that doesn't account for posts like these where her language shows that she's blatantly fabricating things.

In post 541, charter wrote:I have no motivation to push for a Fenix lynch if I am scum

You're not scum, you're confirmed town.
GO!
RAICHU!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

here is a major town-tell from fenix that i almost forgot about :roll: :
In post 49, 4nxi3ty wrote:@Fenix do you mind if I counter-claim so we can end this charade?

In post 50, Fenix wrote:I really hope you're not serious. Because mine was a fakeclaim.

this happened before i fakeclaimed jester. if fenix were scum he could've easily stayed quiet and let me cc, instead he immediately confesses to fakeclaiming(risking his own gambit) to hopefully stop a townVI(me) from counter-claiming. there is absolutely no scum motivation to stop a counter-claim.

charter, is meta the only reason you think rbt is town?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Town tell? Scum would want to immediately withdraw that from getting a CC to not be lynched. It also could be seen as super role-fishing.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by charter »

Nothing about Fenix's fakeclaim is remotely town. Not a thing.
He would risk a ton by letting someone counter, people would immediately believe the counterclaimer because "no scum would be that stupid to counterclaim day one a role they couldn't back up, it would be suicide". Best case scenario for him was both of them get lynched. He had no option but to take it back.

I think RBT is town partially because of meta and partially because of the overwhelming scumminess of Fenix.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by charter »

AND PLUS, HE CLAIMED VIG, IF THERE WAS A REAL VIG, THEN DUH! GUESS WHO THE REAL VIG SHOOTS!
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

In post 548, charter wrote:AND PLUS, HE CLAIMED VIG, IF THERE WAS A REAL VIG, THEN DUH! GUESS WHO THE REAL VIG SHOOTS!

@SIMO

SERIOUSLY.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”