IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sun May 27, 2007 7:31 am

Post by IH »

Whose first or second time is this...

I mean how many of you are relatively new to the game of mafia?
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun May 27, 2007 11:33 am

Post by IH »

ACTUALLY, we go until we make a decision. Those can range from a few days to around a month or so. Depends on the players, the content, etc.

Games can take from around a month to around 4 to 5 months. Once more, depends on the players, but a mini game of good speed will take... maybe two to three months?

I knew Nekka was new from his town person title, and everyone else is relatively new from their join dates I guess..... the game will probably get started good when the holiday weekend is over.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun May 27, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by IH »

Midnight Sun, are you from somewhere else?

unvote, Vote:Nekka
, just for the simple reason that you seem to have claimed townie (yet say whoops, which was clearly intentional), but seem eager for night. So.... Why would a townie want to get to night?

What was the point of the word game?

I'm going to be interested how this bandwagon progresses.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Tue May 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by IH »

Vote:YogurtBandit
, bleh there had to have been some kind of discussion going on before the modkill that didn't lead directly back to random voting....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Wed May 30, 2007 9:28 am

Post by IH »

Xdaamo wrote:FOS: IH

... Wow, that was easy to type.

Anyway, you should be up to date with this kind of thing
1.No, the last thing I commented on before the modkill was asking about how many new people we had. I haven't exactly gotten a chance to read through it yet.

2.Why the FoS? Clearly this is just something that is better than a random vote, and thats it.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Wed May 30, 2007 10:50 am

Post by IH »

Xdaamno wrote:I wasn't aware that you hadn't read any part of the thread, and it seems out of place tonot know our stance of Yoghurt (which was random pressure). Odd behaviour = Scum Tell, but not enough to warrant a vote, just a FOS.
Odd behavior=\= scumtell
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by IH »

TCS wrote:I don't like that IH, a fairly experienced player, voted for N-L when I think it's blatantly obvious that he's bad townie. So vote:IH. Other than that, I'm not familiar with you all, so reads will take time. Mlaker should post more.
It was not blatantly obvious. I PITY THA FOOL!
papaya wrote:I have no idea who to vote for, no one sees that scummy. So I'm going to watch the discussion develop...but IH does seem the must scummy to me, so far.
unvote, vote:papaya

First off, you contradict yourself. No one seems that scummy, but I seem the scummiest so far?

Next, a lack of vote here makes me wary.

FoS:TCS
, for metagame reasons. Last time I played with TCS, we were scum together, and he pretty much attacked me for no reason, and even though everyone admitted it was a HORIBLE reason, I was lynched for it.

= |
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by IH »

Will post before I leave. Gone from Sunday til Friday
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:50 am

Post by IH »

ok guys, I JUST got back from the beach. I'll be posting sometime tonight after I catchup.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by IH »

Paps wrote:I said no one seems "that scummy". That means that no one seems very scummy, but you still seem the scummiest. No contradictions there.
Perhaps contradiction was the wrong word, but it looked like you had over blown things by saying I was the scummiest, after saying no one really looks that scummy.

I agree with post 150

157-WTF? Nekka was a newbie. How many games had you been in with them!?!? Not only that, you weren't looking for a scum lynch, you were looking for a "good" lynch
Xdaamno wrote:It's a very deep psychological reason; mafia often make an attempt to refer to themselves in third person rather than refer to themselves naturally, and so use the term 'mafia' more often.

Of course, this is dependant on the 'base heart rate' of how often they say the word 'scum' anyway.
I call BS. That's like claiming vanilla instead of townie indicates you're scum, but it truly truly doesn't. It just sounds like a crap reason to cast suspicion on someone.

163 doesn't make sense either. It was a valid question.

169 is a lame excuse

I'm not sure of post 174, it actually sounds slightly sound. TO end up with a single kill instead of a double lynch (Which could skew the numbers in the even direction)

I would be more likely to think it's 3 mafia 1 SK.

186 looks like he's trying to satisfy TCS's points about him being uncomittal. To late IMO.
A papaya wrote:@No Lynch:

It's a stupid idea. Because if we don't lynch anyone at all today, we're going to be in the same spot as we were, minus players from nightkills. It's lose-lose.

FOS: Everyone who voted No Lynch
You forgot about a modkill.

If we go to lylo with even numbers, you want to no lynch anyways. Don't be silly.

197 is the scummy version of no lynching.

NL looked like major scum in my opinion....

Once more, No lynching can be a viable strategy, silly people, mostly when dealing with nightkills.

I don't like 207, Xdaamno just sounds like he want's to please the town's opinions, not find scum. In other word's he doesn't take the initiative to do them, he wants them on request.

I don't like how everyone suddenly wanted Xdaamo to give analysis's.....

If anyone would like me to state the main reason I think N-L was/is scum, I will say so.

215 is slightly protown, but TCS is hopping all over people who are uncomittal.... and little else.

Post 220 is a lame excuse,
FoS:Xyzzy

Daamo is scum also, especially with post 225, wanting to see how the wind was blowing before committing

I don't like Xdaamno's post 235, Haschel should have answered that question.

240 from YB looked opportunistic

Fletcher looks protown.
Apapaya wrote:People are saying that we can vote No Lynch because this wasn't a normal D1.

That's wrong. I'm 90% sure that NL was town, that's why I unvoted him. Therefore, it's even more important to hit scum today.

If we miss scum today, the ration will be, after tonights NK:
7 Town
3 Scum
-----With an SK
5 Town
3 Scum
1 SK
-----Therefore, we need to lynch someone today.

Who? I would like everyone to come forward with whom they think is today's lynch, if No Lynch isn't a possibility. Right now, I'm pretty happy with my vote on McStab, pretty much for saying that D1 doesn't matter. That's really, really, anti-town.
Wow, I like how you didn't include the SK in your alive. This looks skewed, and I still think that a no lynch is not something we should dismiss. You are 90% sure that NL is town. SO? That means
nothing
as most of Nekka's town and scum tells are probably closer to irrelevant.

To be honest, even though I'm more on the NL was scum side, it's probably 50-50 just looking at the posts and tells. I still believe that many people have NO REASON to believe nl was town, other than they are the majority in saying it, and are just following people.

Other than TCS, who I believe actually provided reasons, if you think NL is town please post reasons WHY YOU THINK SO.

I don't like the slight vibe of lurker hunting from Inhim and TCS. (He's posting content, so he's not the play, Meh you're posting unvote vote Mlaker)

I agree with Mlakers post 289
Xdaamo wrote:We defintaly need to decide on a lynch. I'm fine with IH (I've seen his play like this as scum before) and Yoghurt.
So.... why did my name come up? Curious is all, as this is the first time you mentioned me in a while.
XYzzy wrote:If oyu're scum, your answers are based, which'll help us figure out who your partners are.

I'm a bit suspicious of your second answer, because you didn't really say much of why you think that.
Errr, no you don't get to choose your partners.

FoS:Schism
he's just saying things that sound good, but have no truth.

IN CONCLUSION

unvote, vote:Xdaamo

I'm relatively sure that he is scum.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:56 am

Post by IH »

I don't like your conclusions......

First, You believe two people are scummier, and breeze over them. You must not think they're scummy enough to try and convince the town.

It looks more like these scumtells

1.Trying to please the town, because they don't find schism scummy
2.Trying to LOOK town. There's a difference between looking town and trying to look town (Not wanting to look like you're omgusing)

Second, I don't like your suspicion on Fletcher as third. I disagree he's flying under the radar, especially in my reread as I noticed his posts alot. He seems to offer more of the opposite side of the arguments, and I seem to agree with him more because I don't agree with the most of the players posting.

I want to know why Inhimn jumped on Xdaamo, I don't disagree with the vote I think, but I want to know what I'm agreeing with.

Xdaamno, I have explained my vote on you, but I can go through and give a pbp. Which I think I will do. Mlaker didn't vote you.
I
voted you.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by IH »

Xdaamno wrote:What's wrong with being outside the action? When was observing pro-scum?
Since Scum sit back while town accuses each other, and scum follow along with it.
Shism wrote:sry to get off the subject here, but why does everyone think this is a bad trait? im not asking about this game in particular, but in mafia generally.
Because town doesn't need to be defensive without a reason. If you're defensive when you don't mean to be, it's because you need to have a reason.

I'll try to get that reread on daaamno done, but I'm not sure if I can, as I'm pressed for time as it is.

Look at my sig.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:14 am

Post by IH »

ok, hold on, need to look over the last few pages.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:19 am

Post by IH »

why oh why didn't you kill xdaamno. = (

Haschel had contacted me last night too = (

You're reasonings about only mafia and no SK is faulty, especially since someone could have been blocked, docced, or the SK has another action and can't kill to use it (Like being investigation immune or unkillable)

THat's just over the beginning of today, I'll try to start tonight from where my last post was.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 am

Post by IH »

No, not at all. That would be retarded, besides why WOULDN'T I get notified? I got a PM from Thok Thok, that told me I was now a mason partner.

Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.

I'd say that it didn't look like an actual factor that would indicate alignment, and a
Slight FoS:Toward's Inhim

Once more, I just don't think it's an indication of scum, but just seeing something, and taking it for something intentional. Just how it folded out, I don't think it was a scumtell. For it to be a scumtell, they would BOTH have to be scum, and therefore have planned it out, and I really don't think that's what happened. Mostly because that would be a sucky sucky gambit.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am

Post by IH »

Inhim wrote:Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.
No, Deviating means it was still relevant, but was swiftly becoming irrelevant.

Oh Inhim's vote reminded me.
Vote:Xdammno
, reasons were posted yesterday.
Xdaamno wrote:Eh. I can see why people would believe it to be scummy, but don't you think that's a little unreliable? It was the start of a day, and I didn't have much to go on (Well, I did from day 1, but I wasn't activly looking at it at that time).
In other words "I'm floating along with what people say, and don't have any real suspicions." WHy do I draw that from that? He admits to having the whole day, but obviously has drawn nothing from it.
Still yet to make a decision on you, though I can see a possiblity of a scum-allying with town connection, since you're linked me to yourself a few times; though there's no evidence to back this up.
Scum-Allying with town? In other word's he looks protown, but you're trying to make him look scummy, or he looks scummy, but is linked with players who look protown?

I'm not even sure if either one is relevant, other than a statement about YOUR alignment.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:23 am

Post by IH »

xdaamno wrote:Unfortunatly, I can't deny this. I was floating along a little, and nobody had really said anything worth reviewing at that time, on that day, IIRC. In every single game I'm in I attract attention, and the reason is distinct to me now. I don't review my own posts before I post them. I post whatever's in my head, and people pounce on it for not being good enough. You really should look at some of the more thought-out posts before you think I'm worthy of a lynch.
If I had a big red X I'd post it.

That's a horrible defense "Before you lynch me for something scummy, look at THESE posts. Don't I look not as scummy now!?"

Also, Playing well and Playing actively are two different things. Not taking either side on that one, but it's just a matter of sematics. <.<

I will repost why I think Xdaamno is suspicious in my next post
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:02 am

Post by IH »

posting sorry, sorry, will catch up X_X
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:35 am

Post by IH »

Xdaamno wrote:Strawmanning. Review the entire paragraph, not the last and shortest sentence.
no, that's like saying "You're argument is strawmanning because it doesn't take in the good things I've said!" Same thing as I shot down before. I don't believe I'm mischaracterizing your argument, I believe I pointed out a flaw in it as I believe that was your main point, unless it was the lame excuse that you don't preview.

(Note:I don't preview either)
Xdaamno wrote:For the first time on this site, I'm angry at someone for being such an idiot. Really. You're saying you think I'm town, but also I'm not doing much good because I'm grabbing so much attention. Has it even fucking occured to you I thought not holding back views would work in the long term, and that this is how I always play? This is so patronizing and childish it's almost a scum tell for manipulation. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut up.
Quit being stupid. You're over reacting big time. He said he thinks you're town but you're playing poorly cause you look scummy.

I don't agree with him myself. I just think you're scum.
Xdaamno wrote:Hmm. I doubrt Flether's scum, and I know I'm pro-town, yet I doubt scum would point this out intentionally. My take is, from hindsight, though something probably wouldn't happen, it dosen't change whether it can or not. If that makes sense, which it probably dosen't.
Didn't you attack fletcher like all day yesterday?

FoS:Sonicpulsar
for some backtracking and opportunistically moving his vote because "I'm not having anymore fun arguing with you anymore"
Inhim wrote:Gah, we don't have any scum dead, and lurking is killing us. (Thank you Captain Obvious.)

unvote

I go back and forth on Xdaamno every time I read this thread. I think I've made up my mind that scum would just not be as active in his position.

vote: xyzzy - don't like his behavior toward schismatized.
Err, what? You're kidding right? You think he's town because he's active?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:07 am

Post by IH »

Inhim wrote:That's the straw that broke the back of my attacks. I had been feeling worse about my suspicions, and his continual push brought me over.
So... why else do you believe him to be town?

If you'd give me a little bit I'll summarize my case against Xdaamno and ask you about that as well to contrast them.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 am

Post by IH »

Bah, go town
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by IH »

Dude I totally called Xdaamno day 1, did I not?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:57 am

Post by IH »

Yet he lived to day three = P