Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

First post, random.org says 8, so
random vote Inarticulation
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:57 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I would rather pressure
unvote vote: 007Flash
for not being here yet.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

you know, maybe we should get a
mod prod on 007 Flash
and make sure he knows we've started.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Since you were the last person, what took so long, and why Luna? I mean there are several people with no votes, and not really much reason to pressure her.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

He was the last person to post, he jumps on the Luna bandwagon, says I'm here. Like you said though, Daxam, there's not much to go on yet, but I felt this could be a start, because he didn't have to jump on Luna's bandwagon, there are people with just one vote, and several people with no votes. As for my vote, it was as good as anything, and it was only the second vote, if his had been the second vote, I wouldn't have asked.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Daxam wrote:Wait, Faerie, I never typed your name before. Plus I just wanted to check if Yagami had any sort of suspicion on Luna.
If I had been suspicious of Luna I wouldn't have gone for 007Flash.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:07 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, seemed a little strange you asking about Luna.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

We wouldn't lynch you for not voting. Also, know that you know that there are other choices, why not change, any reason to stay on her? I'm going to stay, because asking you questions is as good as any for know. There's only three people on you, it takes 7 to lynch, and there nothing really to go on to decide who to vote for though.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

If we don't try pressuring someone, we'll never get anything. We need a little pressure to keep the conversation going, and to find the scum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Today, still the 29th for me, we've had 9 out of 12 of us post, doesn't really seem to bad yet.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Is what so? If you mean the pressuring thing, then yeah, and I don't mind being the one pressured if we can get conversation going to find the scum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

um, I think me 2, Luna 4?, and flash 2or3, everyone else, 1 or 0.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
best to wait for a vote count, to know for sure.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:40 am

Post by YagamiLight »

??? he's the only one at -4 though, he was tied with flash and luna for most votes.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:17 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, we went from a -4 to -2. Daxam, why did you put your vote on flash? You ask why I bandwagoned, and I said I had had nothing really, just that we had to start somewhere, but that doesn't mean put him so close to lynch. So, for now,
unvote vote Daxam
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Daxam, your right we want to find scum, but the more townies that die, the closer the scum are to wining. He's acted scummy yes, but he's only posted 3 times, that is not enough to decide he is scum. For now, my vote stays.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:04 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, Daxam, you were just saying that lynching a townie's okay because it eliminates them from the list of suspects. Know, saying precisely sounds like you were saying what Nanos said the whole time.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:14 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I was never advocating killing a townie, that's what Daxam was saying, that killing him as townie would be good, I argued that he was wrong, then Nanos said he was wrong also, Daxam says precisely, and sounds like he was saying that all along. Look at my post 87, then look at Nanos's post 88 and who he quoted.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, I understand why you said precisely, and I think faerielord meant to put your name, not mine in that post, because it sounds like exactly what you were saying until you realized the problems, but I would like to know if that was what Faerielord meant, or if he really thought I said those things. Also, Faerielord, I didn't think I was grasping at water at the time, I had voted for Daxam for putting Flash at -2, and with that precisely comment, whenever I hear precisely, normally its someone that means something similar to "thats what I was trying to say", unless it was someone who asked a question where it's something like "thats the right answer", though I can see that one as grasping at water now.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think we need a
mod prod or replace for 007flash
For now, I'm going to
unvote
Daxam, because I get what he meant, and it doesn't seem that scummy, and I'm going to
vote Inarticulation
you thought HC did worthless bandwagoning, but not Daxam, who put someone at L-2, nad if you haven't been here, then you need a prod too. In fact we may need more prods then just 007flash, but I'm not sure.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm gonna
unvote
, and I agree about prodding.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Hand Banana, I think that claim is on the fringes of WIFOM, he had no reason to lie to us if he was town, but if he was scum, then he could have claimed anything so as not to make the game harder for his partners.
In other news, Heather, your last two posts were a vote on Hand Banana for not talking much, then saying that you admit that you need to be more active. Any reason keeping your vote on Hand Banana, I mean Haut Boy, Inarticulation, Lunalovegood, and you have posted less, plus, at the time there were better reasons to vote, such as Daxam putting someone at -2.
So, for now,
vote Heatherlou
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, you said you voted for Hand Banana for not posting enough, was there something you never mentioned?
Also, you liked Daxam because it gave us something to talk about, he gave us something to talk about because some of us were seeing it as a scum tell. Does that mean you aren't going to vote for anyone who does something scummy that makes us talk?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:
Yagami
I would rather pressure unvote vote: 007Flash for not being here yet.

This is even worse, being that it’s only the 19th post in the game.
Yeah, but we had nothing to really go on so we had to start somewhere.
Simenon wrote:
Yagami
Since you were the last person, what took so long, and why Luna? I mean there are several people with no votes, and not really much reason to pressure her.
Blech. I dislike this post intensely.
The answer to the first question is obvious. He wasn’t there on time. Even if he was lurking, you almost have to give him the benefit of the doubt simply because the game was still on the first page.
The answer to the second question: there was a random wagon. They don’t actually pressure people if they isn’t any pressure to start with.
Yagami
He was the last person to post, he jumps on the Luna bandwagon, says I'm here. Like you said though, Daxam, there's not much to go on yet, but I felt this could be a start, because he didn't have to jump on Luna's bandwagon, there are people with just one vote, and several people with no votes. As for my vote, it was as good as anything, and it was only the second vote, if his had been the second vote, I wouldn't have asked.
A player not having a vote is a good reason to vote said player?
Again, we had to start somewhere, and I don't think not having a vote is a good reason to vote for them, what I was saying was that he Comes in says I'm here, and disappears agian, leaving a vote on Luna, he put Luna at -3, so I was wondering why, if he had a reason. If your gonna pressure people you should be able to question them, rather than putting a vote on them and talking about other things.
Simenon wrote:
Yagami
If we don't try pressuring someone, we'll never get anything. We need a little pressure to keep the conversation going, and to find the scum.

This from the person who voted 007 for wagonning.
Yeah, but he put her at -3 without saying anything, you aren't going to figure anything out if no one says anything.
Simenon wrote:
Yagami
Hand Banana, I think that claim is on the fringes of WIFOM, he had no reason to lie to us if he was town, but if he was scum, then he could have claimed anything so as not to make the game harder for his partners.
In other news, Heather, your last two posts were a vote on Hand Banana for not talking much, then saying that you admit that you need to be more active. Any reason keeping your vote on Hand Banana, I mean Haut Boy, Inarticulation, Lunalovegood, and you have posted less, plus, at the time there were better reasons to vote, such as Daxam putting someone at -2.
So, for now, vote Heatherlou

No. No, no no. Scum do not lie and claim mason and then not get lynched. No.

And perhaps heather, say, found the daxam wagon disagreeable, as you had when you unvoted him? Would that make her scummy?
Okay, if there were no masons, then it could happen, because no one to counter claim, and the Town wont want to out the other masons so the scum know who they are. Also, post 156, you admit you shouldn't be necessarily cleared, that you've seen scum try this.
ALso, with heather, if you read her post, she says she
liked
daxam placing the -2 vote, because it got us talking. Scummy actions get us talking, and if she goes by this, then she wont vote anyone who does something scummy.
Simenon wrote:
Yagami
Wait, you said you voted for Hand Banana for not posting enough, was there something you never mentioned?
Why does a person ever choose to vote one lurker over another? Because, despite both lurkers committing the same crime, one is also scummier than the other. But that doesn’t change the fact you voted one for lurking!
Thats true, I did originally vote for him for lurking, but then I kept it on based on his responses. If she has another reason for voting him, why doesn't she share it? You even question it, first thing in post 144.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Flash was just more or less random at the original vote, but then I stayed for the Bandwagoning, Haschel's is bad too, it was just that I was talking to Flash at the time to find out
his
reasons for doing so.
Also, Flash never claimed a partner, so it is possible, and it is always possible that the scum claim an innocent is mason, I've seen a game were an innocent and scum claimed mason together, because the innocent thought he wasn't scum and was trying to protect him. I doubt that happens very often but it's a possibility.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

If I can find the game I will post a link, but just to be clear, it was referenced, and I went and read it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

That wasn't rolefishing, you said something that seems to either be indicating that he is your partner, or it regards something outside this thread.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hand Banana, your wrong in one aspect, I was qustioning there claim, I do think it is true, but I was accepting the possibility of scum doing this. I really don't think so because it seems too early to try.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm sorry Simenon, but a post like that to Adam seems to obviously make him your partner in some way or you were regarding something outside of the thread, so the scum would have guessed he was your partner anyhow.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:16 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Like I've been saying Simeon, it seemed obviously to be a partner claim of some kind, and I doubt the scum would do something like that.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:02 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree Simenon, though I've been rather inactive in this game lately too. I'm going to try and get in some comments before I leave for a party, but I'm going to reread first.
Haschel Cedricson wrote:I am going to
Vote: lunalovegood72107
. After rereading her posts, she's been very non-committal this entire game; only ONE of her posts discusses why other people are suspicious. Relying on everyone else to do the work, perhaps?
Luna, he's right, you have been rather non committal. Any comments on whats been going on?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:25 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not wagoning, I"m just asking a question before I go back and look. I never voted or FoSed, and I figured I would ask the others who have not been committal either when I was sure who haven't been committal.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:35 am

Post by YagamiLight »

As FaerieLord said, so
Postpone deadline
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:48 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, but the rules say we can only postpone it for a week. The deadline is repealed if we pick of conversation, not by vote.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

They can be, but the vote doesn't remove it, just gives us a little more time.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Samruc wrote:Hand banana, don't you dare to disappear right before deadline...
Hand banana wrote:nice going simenon.. thanks to you, not only do i have no trace of scum on page 8 (cause this thread is made of one tirade long (by you) after the other), but we now possibly have 2 masons exposed, and no one even questioned your claim.
don't get me wrong, but i really don't want to read your posts.. 2 simple reasons.
1-i know you're town, i instantly believed your predecessors' claim. i really want to get a read on other people that have unknown alignment to me, which i cannot do due to your playstyle..
2-and your scum hunting ability is really not very good (at least in my case).

so please, ask more questions than giving answers, and limit your conclusions a little (in space, not in essence).
Surprised at the lack of reactions on this. I know it has been quoted before, but I can't find another post more in need of discussing. I want hand banana to answer the questions directed at him (and I'd like the rest of you to give your opinions on him as well).
After reading this again, I do have some comments on it.
1) HB should have been able to look at peoples answers to Simenon's posts to pick up traces and look at the scumtells Simenon points out.
2) For your 1 HB, even if you think he is town, you should read his posts, he has questions, and come to think of it you never answered those and I think that's what Samruc was refering to.
3) He was asking questions in his post HB, and he was pointing out sucmmy behavoir, which would prompt the player showing that behavoir to explain himself.
Finally,
Mod, can we prod Hand Banana, as his last post here was about 8 days ago
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:42 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, sorry, missed that.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Um, you've never voiced any thoughts or suspicions about Handbanana, you've never even mentioned his name until this post, so why are you voting him?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, didn't notice I had that vote still. But my reasons for voting her were in the vote post, and my post after that. Now I have no reason to vote her.
unvote
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:16 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Faeren, look in Simenon's two big posts that regard everyone, and there are both questions (which I think he answered some of) and points that I would think someopne would explain.
Simenon, can you explain this part to me...
Who r de scums & y, yagami?
You're asking me who I think is scum right? I ask because whenever I look at it without thinking, I get that you are asking FaerieLord who are scum, and asking me why. I'm just a little confused.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:51 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, Simenon, right now my top three are...
1)IH for what seems to be a Random FoS of a claimed Mason.
2)HandBanana/Farren, for saying he 100% believes the mason claim, and contradicting it with his wondering on why no one questioned the claim (I still do).
3)Heatherlou, though Adam thinks she is playing town, I still don't like her post were she says she likes Daxam for putting the L-2 vote and giving us something to talk about, given that we were talking about it being scummy.

ALso, I still do not 100% believe the mason claim, probably about 70%, especially given that everybody just accepted it, as scum you both could have claimed and been excepted at it. I believe you are more than not, because it would seem odd for flash to do the claim how he did when he was being replaced. Also, AtA believing me scum for thinking someone he thinks is town is scum looks really bad to me, given that he does not know she is town.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote:I didn't say that I accepted it 100%, I said that I was inclined to believee it.
Your not scummy for anything you did, your scummy for your predecessors actions. There is a point where he said he is 100% sure, and another where he wonders why no one questioned it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:57 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not on Faeren/banana, but have already commented on it. Also, I'm
voting IH
because, like I said, I don't like his FoS, without reason, but this is only temporary (until he posts if I like it). And yes, I know he said he would post this week and the week isn't up yet, which is why this is temporary.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, faeren, you don't find IH's seemingly random FoS of one of the claimed masons scummy at all?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I find it scummy right now because he gave no reason. Once he responds I may change my mind and unvote. Also, I saw he said he needed to catch up and get used to his schedule, so if he got to close to lynch I would unvote.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm here, and still want to here from IH, if he keeps playing to.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

IH, I wasn't lurker hunting, that early in the game we have nothing to go on, we had all just random voted, so I decided to apply pressure to flash for being last, not because I think lurker's should be lynched. I asked that he be prodded shortly after, and as I've explained, I kept my vote on him for other reasons at the time. Also, so you FoS'ed him before reading? That makes no sense, and you didn't answer the question, did you have a reason?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 am

Post by YagamiLight »

IH, you never answered my question, why did you FoS him?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wait, how does that look scummy? I would understand if it didn't say
I was outed as being pro-town
Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Also, Lurker hunting isn't votinh for lurkers IMO, because if they are lurking, then we should add some pressure to them to get them to talk. I never advocated lynching him for lurking.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 am

Post by YagamiLight »

YagamiLight wrote:Wait, how does that look scummy? I would understand if it didn't say
I was outed as being pro-town
Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
Otrher than this, IH< another thing, Heatherlou said she had a hunch on Handbanana
after
I asked, before hand she had said she had a hunch on 007flash.
Also, like HC said, the Daxam wagon got going pretty fast. Before lynching, we should give him a chance to defend himself. Of course we don't want to no-lynch when the deadline comes, but we still have a couple days.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:22 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:Pretty sure Faeren and FaerieLord are also scum. But just in case:

Vote Yagami
Any reasons?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:IH wasn't particularly town-like. He hammered Daxam the post after he claimed, which could be interpreted as extremely opportunistic. He also didn't make particularly definitive statments. There were two confirmed townies the mafia could have taken aim at, one of whom was the second most experienced player in the game.

IH mostly went after Faeren, FaerieLord, and Yagami. Looking back, especially at all the crappy FaerieLord posts towards the end of the day, I think:

Unvote
Vote FaerieLord
That doesn't mean anything. First, there are three possibly outed Townies, you, AtA, and Faeren. None of them are for sure, until someone dies. You and AtA are definately the most confirmed, but there is still a possibility that you two are scum. Now, Faeren claimed doc, so he may be scum, and that's why he wasn't killed, or they may be tryimng to frame him so we lynch him. With the knowledge of a possible doc, I don't think the scum would go after a claimed mason, because of the doc WIFOM of being protected. So we don't necessarily know if any of that is true.
Also, like Adam said, it hasn't even been 24 hours, we can wait that long at least before prodding, can't we?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:20 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I was included in your post, I was answering for myself as well, given that you voted me first, then after I asked why you posted that post deciding to switch. Also, the only way to be truly confirmed is to die, there is always the possibility of lying scum, I did say you are most likely town though. Also, the doc protected mason bit, the scum wouldn't know which mason was protected.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Setael, I think you should have included everyone, even the two masons. I do believe their claim, but if either of them did something scummy, I would still become suspicious of them.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Samruc, why are you going after the claimed doc? We really should do as Setael said, and give him a couple days before we decide he isn't.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:15 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:Look at the lovely bandwagon. At this rate, we'll speed lynch by the end of the page! Keep it up :D
scummy.
I disagree. FaerieLord's post looks like a joke. That's normally why you put smilies on a post like that, I think your kind of overreacting there Simenon.
Setael wrote:2 votes is hardly a runaway wagon that will inevitably lead to a speed lynch. Simenon didn't even vote for Nano, though he did make a good case.

This didn't exactly feel like a Townie reaction:
Nano wrote:Are you saying that it's scummy that A: You may have caused a speedlynch on me or B: That Faerie Lord is pointing this out?

If it's B, that seems like you're saying that it's a bad idea to point out the flaws in others, unless it's you doing it.
Nanos's post looks bad, for like Sateal said, he has 2 votes on him. Not close to a speed lynch.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:38 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I never put words into your mouth, I gave why I
didn't
find it scummy, and given it looks like a joke post to me, I figure most reasoning from it would be overreacting. Would you like to give your reasons?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I fin him scummy as well, but I agree with Setael...
Setael wrote:I can understand Samruc doubting Faeren after a re-read because the same thing happened to me. However, I don't think it's wise to lynch him at this point because the mafia could've very well intentionally kept him alive assuming we'd say "FLOC would have been lynched D1 if not for this claim" and "If he really was the doc the mafia would've killed him last night" and hoping we'd waste a day lynch on him.

I think it's worth at least waiting to see if he survives another night or two, just in case he really is the doctor. Especially since we have claimed roles that can use the protection.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I still want to know what Simenon found scummy abut that one post (willing to quote if needed). Also, I don't like how TCS just blindly followed Simenon.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

What's with you Simenon? Your acting really weird compared to previous play in this game.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:44 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Repeal Deadline

I'm going to reread too.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:10 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with TCS about Setael's plan and Nanos, because I think I would investigate one of the Masons, because with both of them claimed no one looked twice at them except me (or so I thought). It is possible for both of you to have been scum TCS, and with you both agreeing, no one would have wanted to lynch the masons, and you could have made it fairly far had you been scum. About Setael's plan, that wouldn't help solve wether he is scum or not because like TCS said, the scum could find it if he were telling the truth, and NK the person, should he be scum, he only has to point it out to his scum mates, and they could decide if they want to let the person live (say he investigated one of them and came up innocent), or kill them and have another investigation on a dead town.
Also, Setael, it's called bussing. I won't be voting you for now, because you claimed vig, and proved your power, but I'm considering some of the options you brought up, and how power heavy the town seems, it is possible the scum have some other powers, like maybe an extra night kill (1-time use, otherwise I think it would have also benn used N1 if it were scum).
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Boo, there;s not much I can do to defend against what I'm being voted for. I'm being voted for what you mentioned from my last post (except Nanos, who want to add pressure since I've been lurking). I never said that I believe it is true, I said I was considering it, because, as you have mentioned, the town seems awfully power heavy. I wanted to consider the possibility of a 1-shot scum vig. Also, if you look at the vote count, TCS seems more unsure about the vig claim then me, and he's proven town.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Like I said, I was only considering it, and do not think it is plausible either. Regardless, lets suppose I did think it possible still, one possible reason Setael could have chosen to remove one of his own could have been to ensure his safety. It would be the same as a fake cop claim pointing a mafia member, especially in this situation it would make it so much more likely for him to be accepted as town. It's a WIFOM argument. The scum could see how town one would seem doing this, and think it a good idea, or see the down side that you point out as greater, and choose not to.

Also, I pointed out TCS, not because I think it's possible he's scum, but because I believe it shows Setael as possible scum, though as I've said, I've thrown out my idea of how so now.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:25 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Bookitty, there's nothing I can really say to change minds. I can not claim doc because that would be lying, I'm just vanlla. Nanos voted me because he thinks we need to vote an unclaimed, and I hadn't posted but once in a while. You posted saying the same thing, but adding Samruc's input and logic is less scummy, but you mention nothing about me really. Setael's vote is most specific, but still doesn't give enough to defend, h says he didn't like my last post, but says nothing else about it. Basically, I can't defend myself when nothing is given in an understandable way.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:55 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I commented on the others, because it seemed most people weren't considering the possibility of them fake-claiming. In Nanos's case, it seemed that people were considering that he could be scum, and if he were, he would know who was /in or /out. Also, considering the idea of him overriding the scum's kill choice is interesting (not sure who mentioned it), it's something else I would consider. Basically he's either unlucky town(getting a role that kills it's investigatee, or having scum by chance kill his choice) or scum. I'm actually leaning more towards unlucky town then scum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:44 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, I'm thinking Bookitty I'm getting a town vibe, Samruc I'm getting scummy vibes, but I'm also getting Townie. That brings us to the claims. I think the most likely False claim is Nanos, followed by Faeren, then TCS and Setael are tied. My current scum list is
Nanos
Samruc
Faeren
Bookitty
TCS/Setael

Even though Samruc is second on my list, I have no case for him (and would actually prefer him to live) or bookitty. Right now I agree that it is probably best to lynch someone who is not claimed, but the most scummy to me right now is Nanos, our claimed cop. Which is why I'm not posting a case on him.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Scum have an even better reason to stay alive, with just 2 of them. WHy must I believe so strongly? The way I see it, we need to be careful of mislynches, and I would rather not lynch the claimed cop as lynching the cop is never a really good idea. Samruc doesn't seem really make me see town or scum. Faeren claimed doc, another role I would prefer live. Boo, I'm getting a town feel. And you and TCS are basically proven. I see no good reason to lynch anyone, because I still see good possibilities for everyone to be town. I don't want town to lynch me (I would prefer not to be lynched period, but everyone seems set on it, not giving reasons to lynch me, only asking me my opinions for when I'm dead), and then look at who I pointed at, only to find them town as well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I never said I get a town feel from him, I said I think he should live (along with Nanos and the other claimed) because it would be best not to loose those role. My point in my last two posts is I'm, not getting overly scummy feelings on anyone, and basically think we need more discussion. In order to try and help discussion, and if everyone's willing to give the time, I'm going to reread everyone anyhow, so Setael can be happy that I have someone I definitely want lynched. (Basically, I'm going to reread and do pbp's for everyone).
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, first, I realize I said pbp, but I think I realized something. When I say pbp I mean a reread and an analysis of only the scummy and towny posts by the players. I'm pretty sure normally it's a post by post analysis. Anyway, now that I've explained, I'm starting with bookitty (formerly heatherlou).
Okay, so as heatherlou, the first thing that comes out to me is the vote for hand banana for not talking when she hadn't been talking either (post 76). I would say this is slightly since she voted someone for doing something she was doing as well. The next thing was post 138, just the comment on liking what Daxam did, again only slightly scummy, but that's because she liked it for getting us to talk, which happened because people were suspicious about it, and it would seem to me following that logic you should like every scummy thing done since people talk about it. That's all from heatherlou, and only slightly scummy imo. When Bookitty replaces in I no longer see anything scummy , and get a townie vibe. Basically, I'm thinking she is most likely town because Those two things are only slightly scummy, I see a strong possibility of town doing them as well, and I just get a town vibe from Bookitty's posts.
Later today I'll post one for the two confirmed townies (TCS and Setael) together. I'm kind of busy, but I promise to get them in tonight, and maybe one of Samruc and FLoC, then finish up with Nanos and whoever (of Samruc and FLoC) is also left tomorrow morning.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, I'm now going on to Setael (formerly luna) and TCS (formerly AtA, formerly Inarticulation).
Luna only posted 8 timess, not much content, but there was some, nothing to see here. Setael's second post (post 316) gives me a town vibe. He votes Daxam in this post, giving good reasons. A couple posts later (post 398) he posts his grading of posts by others. Here, I think he is trying to hard, could be town or scum, just trying to hard. I also believed, and still do, that in doing something like that (or like this) you should inlude everyone, not excluding the claimed. He advocates leting the doc live (posts 404 & 408). I agreed with him about this (maybe not so much anymore should he be scummy enough at this point in time of the game). Protown feel from that. (Side note, I like his joke in post 448, I laugh every time :)). Later (post 491) he lists everyone who has the possibility to be scum, but leaves himself and Samruc out. How the post is wordedmakes me think it isn't who he thinks is possible to be scum, but a list of everyone who has claimed, and a list of those who haven't, minus himself and Samruc. I just think this is an odd post, because it's not really a scum list, just a list of names in no particular order (unless I missed it), He does continue to comment on the order of the unseen scum list. Also questions if mini's always have doc and cop or if scum could safe claim them. Thats what I gpot from him. Mostly a town read.
Inarticulation posted nothing that stands out (3 posts). AtA posted more, but again, nothing really stands out as a town or scum post. Setael looks about the same as AtA, with nothing that really stands out as town or scum. Basically town because of the Mason claim with a dead partner.
As an addition to this post, one of these two should be protected, because I think they are most likely next for NK, as they are both more or less confirmed.
Another addition, this took longer than I thought, and I wont get another one tonight, because my school decided to fix our internet tonight, and didn't tell us until a half hour
after
they started, so it's off and on.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm really upset with my school. They took internet down again this morning, but they say they're done, so no more of this, that makes me feel a bit better about them. Anyways, here's the finished product for today.
The biggest thing that stands out with Samruc is his want to lynch the doc. I understand doubting claims (especially since I've been doing it this whole time), but I don't advocate lynching the claimed, just remmebering that they may be false-claims. Before Faeren claims, nothing really stands out as pro or anti-town for Samruc. It is good content, but something both town and scum could and would do. One thing that does stand out after the claim is his post where he criticizes me for not fully and 100% trusting the mason claims, but at the same time says he doesn't trust the doc claim (post 403). The doc claim is a little more likely to be fake claimed, but this post gives me a scummy feel, because he decided he doesn't believe the doc claim, were I just don't 100% believe the mason claim. Just midly scummyto me, but not enough for a lynch.
As for Faeren, everything comes from who he replace, HB. The first thing is post 146, after the second quote. Brushing off what Simenon said with the comment about him making stuff up, when Simenon had quoted posts then asked questions/made comments about them. Also, his next post (post 180) where he doesn't even want to read Simenon's post because he is confirmed town. Seems to me that Scum wouldn't want to read them because hey wnt to find scummy behavoir in town that they can lynch, where the town is going to want to know what the confirmed thinks just as much as anyone else if not more (because as confirmed it is known to not be someone trying to remove town). With Faeren himself, nothing really stands out except his doc claim. I personally believe you should give a little leeway to a person, holding them to their predecessors actions, but not as strongly.
Nanos, the last of the people to cover. Up until he claims he lurked. He lurked so bad at one point that he quotes and comments on the mason claim, then his next post he doesn't remeber it. Lurking is not scummy in it's own right, but it does make it hard to get a town or scum read on the person. I'm suspicious of him because both of his targets have wound up dead. It is possible he was unlucky, but it is awfully unlucky. One thing I just noticed though, if he is cop, then he might be naive, as he got innocent with both results.

Note: Apologies Setael, you're a girl, I know that now (and again) and will try to remember. If I fail, forgive me, it happens all the time.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, but naive would get innocent on both of them as well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

A naive cop only gets innocent results Nano, of course they would be innocent for the innocent, they would also be innocent should you investigate scum though.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:04 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Samruc, the first is saying no town feel from FLoC, and the second says a town feel from Boo.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Hit submit instead of preview.
Also, Samruc, when did Boo become
confirmed
town?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I get what you mean. When I read that, I thought the names you listed after were the people you were saying were confirmed.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Since it seems to have been determined I am to die, I do have some last words.
They say that blood is thicker than water. Maybe that's why we battle our own with more energy and gusto than we would ever expend on strangers.
And on a serious note, my last word of advice. After I'm gone, look closely at the two claimed unconfirmed. They seem more likely scum compared to Samruc and Boo, and definitely compared to TCS and Setael.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:08 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, Samruc's plan makes sense. I think enough of us believe either FLoC or Nano are lying. But something not mentioned Samruc, D4 is going to have more or less the same problem regardless of the plan chosen. The only difference is that in your's, he may give a guilty or innocent result on me instead of you or Boo. The thing is, I feel only one of them has fake-claimed, not both, and that we have one scum in the unclaimed as well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Setael wrote:@Yagami: so if you think there's one scum in the unclaimed it has to be you, boo or samruc. You've said you're pretty sure boo is town. you're willing to follow samruc's plan which seems to mean you're assuming he's town. That sort of leaves you as the scum, doesn't it?

If you aren't scum, do you think it's samruc or boo? If you think it's samruc... why are you wanting to go along with his plan?
His plan is too go for FLoC then Nano, sounds as though he believes both of them are lying (at least that's how I read it, so Samruc correct me if I'm wrong). I say only lynch one of them to get scum, then one of me or samruc or boo is scum. In which case I would say the most likely is samruc. In the end the plans are different, in that I want think only one scum is there, and want to try and lynch them and let the other power role live, he wants to lynch both thinking they are both lying. And in the end, scum and town are going to offer plans that look pro-town, you just have to determine which are which, and I think this actually is a good plan if we only lynch one, because I think there is only one scum there.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

My first time playing a whole game as scum. I was pretty proud when I read this:
Bookitty wrote:Yagami is harder to pry any opinions from. But here's what I gleaned:
I had thought I had connected myself a lot more to FLoC.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Nocmen, I had toyed with the idea of counterclaiming cop so often. Just thinking I could probably get him lynched, but I kept thinking that they wouldn't believe 2 cops and would lynch me afterwards.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”